Healing Cousin George - Part 7 Debbie & Alex

Printer-friendly version

“You know this is really working out for you,” she said.

“How do you mean?” I asked.

“Well your leg shape and thighs are really feminine looking and your arse has really perked up,” she said, reaching over and pinching it.

“Ow! Leave off.”
 

Healing Cousin George

Part 7 - Debbie & Alex

by Karin Roberts

 
The shopping trip had certainly created a firm friendship between me and Debbie. Each day after our trip to Glasgow, I would either visit Debbie or she would come over to me. I suppose it was hardly a surprise, as I was the only young woman (there I go again thinking of myself as a woman) in the area.

George and Gavin were the youngest two farmers around for miles. Most of the others were in their late forties or in their fifties, with wives to match. Their wives spent most of their time arranging Church events,like Bring and Buy sales,coffee morning’s etc. Me and Debbie had gotten ourselves into an altogether different routine. After morning housework, we would meet up and play with Melissa and then once she had nodded off. Out would come an exercise video, you know one of those Celebrity ones to tone and trim the body. Once our session was over, we would either have a light lunch at home or pop out to a local country pub for a spot to eat.

Around a month into our regular workout sessions, Debs arrived one morning as usual a bundle of energy and chatter.

“I’ve got a present for you,” she beamed as she entered the farmhouse, a wrapped package under her arm.

“What is it?” I asked.

“Later, after our workout,” she insisted.

The music started and we began our usual routine both dressed in lycra shorts and a small vest top be worked on our legs our backside and stomach muscles to the beat and instructions from the video. Watching the instructress to keep in time, a vision of two young women bending stretching and toning their bodies.

Forty minutes later two sweating bodies sat on the floor relaxing following the close of our workout. Debs spoke first.

“You know this is really working out for you,” she said.

“How do you mean?” I asked.

“Well your leg shape and thighs are really feminine looking and your arse has really perked up,” she said, reaching over and pinching it.

“Ow! Leave off.”

“No, really it is. And you’ve lost, what now off your waist?”

“Eh, about four inches,” I proudly announced,

“See what I mean?” she said.

“I suppose. I’m going to take a shower. Will you watch Melissa?” I asked, rising to my feet and switching off the TV.

“Yeah, no problem.”

I climbed the stairs and entered the bathroom stripping of I looked at my body in the full length mirror twisting slightly to check it out from all angles. She’s right! I thought to myself, My legs were very toned and the thighs looking sleek and slender but yet toned and muscular. My stomach was now like a washboard and my arse... well she was right. It was perky and tight. Nothing, of course, could give me that womanly hip shape but who cared? After all, how many other women have you seen with no dominant hip shape? I smiled and stepped into the hot steamy shower.

Twenty minutes later I was powdering my skin with scented talc (yes, scented talc). I put on my dressing gown and left the bathroom. I called down to Debbie.

“Deb’s showers free. Is Melissa ok?”

“Yeah she’s asleep. I’ll be up in a minute.”

I walked into my bedroom and sat down on the edge of my bed. Plugging in the hairdryer, I began to blow dry my hair. It had not been that long when I had arrived, but having let it grow out, Debbie had just restyled it into a smart page boy look. With my hair dry, I put on some light day make up. I was just about to get dressed when there was a knock at my door.

“You decent?” Debbie asked she opened the door before I had a chance to reply. She walked in dressed in a pair of black jeans and a white blouse.

“Your present,” she said, handing me a box.

“What is it?”

“Open it and you will see.”

I opened the wrapping and found two boxes. I peeled away the packing tape and looked inside. A look of bewilderment crossed my face and then I began to realise what the object was.

“Is this what I think it is?” I asked.

She smiled.

“Yes,” she replied.

I lifted it out. Before me, was a silicone realistic vagina, complete with a small amount of what seemed like real hair in the correct place.

“Put it on. There’s a tube inside for your thing, and you can go to the loo naturally, just like a real woman. I promise I won’t peek,” she said.

Turning her back, I stood up and stepped into it, placing my cock into the tube. Opening the drawer, I took out a pair of dark pink panties and pulled them up tight. The effect was amazing as I looked down. It gave me the perfect female v that I sometimes struggled to achieve.

“Now open the other one,” she said.

Once more I ripped open the packaging, and as you may have expected by now, found a pair of the other female essentials that I so badly lacked. Yes siree! False boobs, complete with realistic looking nipples that felt and looked so right.

“Where did you get all this stuff?” I asked her.

“Oh, I was surfing the net couple of weeks back and found a site for stuff like this, and just thought of you,” she said.

“So how do I put them on?” I asked.

“The adhesive,” she said pointing to a can in the box. “Here let me help you fit them,” she said walking over towards me. She sprayed a generous amount of adhesive on the back and then held the first one to my chest holding it in place for a couple of minutes before letting go. The feeling was quite surreal here was Debbie holding my false tit in place while I stood in front of her in pink panties.

The other fitted, she showed me how to disguise the seams with some crafty make up and, sure enough, within minutes it was impossible to see the joints.

“Get dressed and I'll meet you downstairs,” she said turning to leave.

“Eh, thanks Debbie!”

“No problem. Fancy a trip to Girvan? It’s a lovely day walk along the front: an ice cream or a coffee?” she said.

“Yeah, cool! I’ll be down in ten - fifteen minutes,” I replied as she left the room and closed the door.

I stood up, immediately aware of the extra weight on my chest and the prominence of my new found femininity. Deep down I was pleased the padding I had used before was good, but at times, if I lifted Melissa or had some weight applied to my chest, the padding got slightly misshaped and I’d found myself having to re-arrange it. Now all that was over. I grabbed a matching bra and encased them in the pink silky material seeing them pushed up and together the round globes peeking out the top. I couldn’t help it. I rubbed them feeling a stirring in my loins, the tube that my cock was in becoming a bit fuller.

“Knock it off!” I said to myself. I pulled out a pair of jeans from the wardrobe and pulled them on with a pink checked western style shirt. I left the top button open exposing a bit of cleavage. Again, I looked in awe. Slipping on a pair of 3 inch pink stilettos and fastening a wide white belt round my increasingly narrow waist, I selected some jewellery and a white shoulder bag. I dropped in some make up, my ciggies and lighter, and then, with a spray of some perfume, I was off downstairs, for a day out with Debbie.

up
95 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

nice series

kristina l s's picture

Apologies for not commenting before but like an earlier reader I've been keeping up on FM. I'll wait till you catch up here now. Keep it coming Karin.

For any that like a nice gentle story give this a try.

Kristina

Nice Gentle Story

with a touch of humor :) I like it very much Karin. Gives it a sort of casual transitioning sort of feel that is fun to absorb. You have me hooked into reading this great series!

I seriously wonder what Melissa thinks of Alex's transition...even George! And will George possibly fall in love with Alex? woohoo! need to keep writing Karin :)

Sephrena Lynn Miller

You Know My Opinion

joannebarbarella's picture

Karin,
Just keep it coming. I love the way the conversations make me feel that I'm eavesdropping on Scottish country girls,
Love,
Joanne