Rajesh and his Family

Printer-friendly version

Rajesh and his Family

By Michelle Kendall
A young boy comes up with a crazy plan to protect his older brother after he does something very stupid

This is a very rough first attempt at a larger story I am Planing. This will be fleshed out and expanded more.

Rajesh layed in his bedroom this night and he was very troubled. He paced his room for around twenty minutes before he decided to lay down for the night. Then he heard them giggling again and his mind was filled with worry.

His idiot brother Sohan had a girl in his bedroom and they giggled and played around. He didn’t know what had gotten into his brother. Why would he do such a stupid thing. Sohan was going to ruin everything. He wished there was something he could do, but Sohan was impulsive and stupid. He had done this himself.

That girl, Kassie was sweet and she needed a place to stay. He doubted that Sohan would do anything, she was simply having trouble with her family and was staying with Sohan for the night. Still, appearances were everything and Sohan did think she was pretty. It was very Odd. The girl was around sixteen and she was just about Rajesh’s size and he was only twelve. This was not going to go well and it made Rajesh worry. Rohan’s life was going well for him. He was sixteen and he had big plans for his future. Something as stupid as this could put his brother’s future in question. But, his brother had made his decision. This girl Kassie was spending the night in his bedroom and there was nothing Rajesh could do about it. He could only hope he was wrong about it. Rajesh laid his head in his pillow and drifted off to an uneasy sleep. He hoped that his brother would not regret this. He would not sleep well tonight and he wished his parents were here. They went on a week long vacation and left Sohan in charge of things. They figured he was adult enough and responsible. He was most of the time.

Rajesh was the first to wake up as usual and headed toward the kitchen to find something to eat. He was glad there was some Dosa left to heat up. He was sitting at the table eating what was left when his brother came in with Kassie following him. She was wearing something different than she came in with. Her dress was different. Rajesh wondered why that was when his brother started making something for her to eat in the morning.

She said to Sohan, “I have to leave as soon as I eat so I hope you make this fast. I can’t thank you enough for letting me stay here.”

She looked at Rajesh and said,” Raj I hope everything will be alright. I didn’t mean anything.”

“It is alright,” He replied. “I know you are having trouble with your family and needed a place to stay. I hope things will be alright between you and your mother now.”

“Me too,” She kissed him. “You are so sweet Raj.”

Sohan had made some khandvi for them to eat. They sat with each other and ate. Rajesh shook his head and knew this wasn’t wise. They finished and she left as soon as possible. Sohan finished his breakfast and left soon after that. Rajesh was left alone and he dressed and went to hang out with his friends for the day

Rajesh got along with his family and friends. They lived in a little village in India. Their father was not very wealthy but he managed to buy them a place in Kerala. He had a group of friends he saw every day and he watched his older brothers get ready for life and to have their own family’s. The oldest brother was Sohan and he was trying to get a job. He had plans to go to a local collage. Their father was pretty strict but the mother was the worst of all. She was totally overbearing and strict. She acted like the traditional Indian wife in public and deferred to her husband. In private and in the home. She dominated everything and made all of the family decisions. Their father Deleep always deferred to her, he saw his father was totally intimidated by her strength and will, and that was why Deleep loved her. She had come from a powerful rich family caste system.

Rajesh returned later in the evening and saw that things were almost back to normal. Sohan was sitting in the living room with the love of his life Bimbi was sitting with him and their arms were around each other. Rajesh headed toward the Kitchen and he eat something for dinner and headed toward his room. Bimbi and his brother always made him so uneasy. Their affection for each other was too much for him. He didn’t quite understand it all and they were too romantic. He just got away from it and read some of his books getting ready for bed.

Then he heard some yelling in Sohan’s bedroom. He went to see what was happening. Bimbi was extremely upset and holding up a pair of panties and a bra that the other woman had left in sohan’s bedroom. She held up the bra and yelled, “That side isn’t mine. Do you think my breasts would fit in this tiny cup. Who was in here?”

His brother tried to explain that he didn’t know. She wouldn’t accept it and said, “Tell me, who did you sleep with, you are a cheater and a bastard.” She started to leave when she said, “When my family hears about this, you will pay.”

Sohan broke down and Rajesh knew something like this would happen. There was a dress and everything that other woman had left in Sohan’s bedroom.

He went to his bedroom and started crying. It was about the middle of the night when he got an idea and went back to his brother’s bedroom and knocked. Sohan was upset but let Rajesh in.

“I have an idea. I will fix this problem with your girlfriend.”

“How,” Sohan quipped. He was unsure but knew his brother cared deeply for him and liked Bimbi.

“Don’t worry how, just give me the stuff and I will help. Call her tonight and tell her to come over. Tell her you will explain everything to her. It was a secret but it is time to tell her.

He was still unsure what harebrained scheme his little brother had, but he was desperate and loved Bimbi so much. He called his girlfriend and she wasn’t very willing to listen, but Sohan’s pleading convinced her to give Sohan one try to explain this. She just hoped he would be honest and admit his cheating. Then something may be able to be worked out. She went over to Sohan’s place.

Rajesh and Sohan waited for another hour. Bimbi made it across Hyderabad and arrived at their front door and walked in. She had a fearsome scow on her face and demanded in an angry tone, “Okay, now tell me whose panties those were and better be honest.”

Sohan was about to speak up, when Rajesh interrupted and said, “They are mine.”

She yelled, “What, you are crazy Raj. Don’t expect me to believe that. Your family is traditional and you never shown any indication you were anything but a normal masculine Indian boy. Now be honest.”

Raj acted. He looked down in deep shame and said, “They are my clothes Bimbi. I like to look feminine and girlish and must have left them in Sohan’s room by accident. Please don’t tell anyone, It is my biggest secret. I like to be a girl.”

Even Sohan looked at Rajesh and almost laughed at the silliness of the lie.

She still didn’t look like she believed it. She scowled at Rajesh and then challenged, “Fine, let’s play along. You are a secret sissy boy who wears girl’s clothes. Prove it. Put the stuff on right now, in front of me. Put on those panties, that bra and dress. Let’s see you in them and then maybe, just maybe I may be convinced.”

He stuttered in fear, “You can’t be serious. This is a secret. Wear them in front of you!”

She dismissed him, “I thought so. Sohan, I am leaving. If you can’t be honest and making your poor brother take the blame for this. We are over.” She headed out

Rajesh yelled, “Wait, Bimbi, I will wear them in front of you. I will prove this to you.”

She stayed and smiled. “Good. Let me see you in them., And what is your name when you are a girl.”

“Aisha.”

To be continued
I hope I can make this into an enjoyable tale for everyone. I know the sentence structure is very rough and I will edit and finish it.
If someone would like to help me, point out my mistakes and screwups, I would be very welcome. Editing isnt my area, but I will try and I would like help :(

up
82 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nice start!

You stopped at the perfect spot to make the next installment intriguing. Nice start, there are a lot of ways you can go with this.

I'm told STFU more times in a day than most people get told in a lifetime

Looks to be an interesting

Looks to be an interesting story, I will be looking for your next chapter.
Welcome to BC/TS writing.

Dumb move

Jamie Lee's picture

Little brother pulling big brothers' chestnuts out of the fire, is opening a can of worms neither is expecting.

Little brother hasn't thought this through. And he's going to end up wondering what he's gotten into.

As someone said, you ended this chapter in the right place. Now we want to see what happens when little gets dressed. Or, what happens if Kassie comes back for the forgotten clothing?

Good start to a story with a lot of possibilities.

Others have feelings too.