Wrestling my Little Sister and her Friends

Printer-friendly version

Wrestling has been a longstanding pastime for my family, ever since my older twin brothers were little and wrestled with one another on the bed. They’ve since gone off to college, where they now wrestle with alcoholism and failing grades. But I’m now 13, and have nobody to wrestle but my 10 year old little sister. She’s not as into it as I am, sadly.

Even though I’m a boy, I’m not exactly tall or muscular. Hopefully puberty can change that. In fact, with my long hair, lots of people mistake me for a girl, especially if I’m out somewhere with my mother and sister without my father. My father is a tough guy, and disproves of my long hair.

Today, I’m sitting around, playing a game on my PSP, when my sister and her friends come streaming into the house. My sister, Alice, looks almost like my twin, with her black hair in ponytails, wearing a hello kitty dress. Her friend Eve is a bit more tomboyish, with short blonde hair, wearing a spiderman t-shirt and denim shorts. Julia, her other friend, is treated like a doll by her mother, but is still interested in playing, hence her long white dress stained with mud along the bottom.

“Trevor! Trevor!” my sister pesters me. “Wanna play with us?”

I groan. “No. I don’t like dolls and I don’t like jumping in mud puddles, so I’ll pass.”

She jumps up on the couch next to me and grabs my arm, trying to pull me away.

“Please! Come on!”

“No! Leave me alone!” I tell her, pushing her off the couch. She begins crying.

My mother barges in, and glares at me.

“What? I didn’t do anything!” I insist.

“Like I didn’t just see you push her off the couch? Be nice and play with her friends for a change!”

“But they never do anything I wanna do!” I complain.

“We’ll play wrestling with you!” my sister says, grabbing at my leg.

I sigh. “Fine. it’s not much of a competition against any of you three, though.”

We leave the main house, and enter a secondary house that was built on the same lot several years ago. With the family getting so big, my twin brothers had moved out to the side house, with their own shared room, living room, dining room, and kitchen. My mother still made their food most days, though. There, they have a really big bed that we can wrestle on easier than the twin beds that my sister or I sleep on. Though most days she ends up sleeping in my bed anyhow…

As we shut the door behind us, we throw our clothes off to change. We wrestle often enough that we have some spare clothes in this room, including a pink zebra stripe leotard for my sister, a black sports bra and spandex shorts for Eve, and a matching pair of white panties and bra with pink hearts with a pink bow on the front for Julia. There are also some other sets of outfits in here in case one is dirty or such.

I rummage around the dresser with the wrestling outfits, looking for any of the clothes that I typically wear. Among the clothes are wrestling singlets, boxer shorts, and a pair of trunks. Yet, there’s nothing here today.

“What the heck?” I mumble.

“Oh, right. Your clothes were starting to stink cuz you never wash them,” Alice tells me. “I gave them to mom to wash.”

I roll my eyes and make an “ugh” sound. “Of course you did. So now we can’t wrestle?”

I would wrestle in the clothes I’m wearing now, but that upsets my mom when I do. I get them dirty and smelly, and even get holes in them sometimes. She tells me that they’re nice clothes, and that I need to treat them with respect. Whatever…

“Oh, no, we can still wrestle,” she says.

“Not like this we can’t,” I sigh.

“Yeah! You just need to wear a different outfit! We’re the exact same size, so any of my outfits should fit!”

I make a disgusted face. “I would rather wrestle naked, honestly.”

“And if one of our moms found out?” Julia asks.

I let out a groan. “I would probably be skinned alive. Still, that might be favorable to wearing something like… that,” I gesture to my sister’s pink and white zebra striped leotard.

“What if we made a bet?” Eve asks. “They call that… Lucha de Apuestas! Wrestling with bets, or something along those lines.”

“Right. I’m familiar with that. But I have two conditions: firstly I get to make one request of each of you before we begin. Secondly, any bets have to be said beforehand. I couldn’t try to ask one of you to cut your hair afterwards, for instance,” I say, noting a typical wrestling bet.

“Deal!” my sister says. “What do you want from us?”

“First of all,” I say, “None of you will tell anyone about what happens here tonight. And if I win against you, I want a kiss on the lips. It will be three-on-one, so you have a fair chance.”

The girls talk amongst themselves for a moment, then my sister steps up to speak for the group. “Fine! But if we win, we get to dress you up however we want! However we want~”

I glare at her. There’s no chance I’ll lose to a bunch of girls. “You’re on.”

I rummage through the drawer for a bit to choose some clothes that won’t look terrible. I settle on a pair of spandex shorts similar to what Eve is wearing. They’re a little bit tight, but they fit well enough. I opt for no top. I then face the girls. They look serious.

We climb on the bed, and the girls waste no time triple teaming me. My sister grabs my legs, while Eve jumps on me from the left, and Julia jumps on me from the right. Being so tiny, I’m dragged down immediately. Alice sits on my chest, her hands leaning down right on my sternum, legs spread apart to pin down my shoulders. Eve sits on my stomach pinning me down. Julia sits on my lap, preventing me from moving my hips and trying to kick out.

1… 2… 3…

It’s a rather swift and embarrassing defeat. And now I’m their plaything.

“Don’t worry,” my sister says, patting my head. “We can go again! Double or nothing! Oh, but you still lost, so you’ll have to wear the outfit that we chose for this!”

“Only if we make it two out of three,” I tell her. “One match against each of you.”

“Deal! Come on! Let’s go pick out your outfit!”

The girls grab my hands, and drag me over to the dresser. They start pulling out leotards and panties and bras, holding them against me to figure out what might look best. There’s a lot of arguing. Finally, the outfit that I’m wearing against them is a pink leotard with blue and green flowers.

“Wow, you really do look like my twin, now,” Alice notes. “So cute!”

The other girls agree, and argue over who gets to fight me first. In the end, we decide that I’ll fight Alice first, then Julia, and then finally Eve. of course, if I beat Alice and Julia first, which I anticipate, then I won’t need to fight Eve.

My condition is still up for grabs, as well. Each girl that I beat must give me a kiss on the lips. But if two of them beat me, I end up their doll. So long as I can beat two of them, I’ll get two kisses, and won’t be anyone’s dress up doll.

I climb up on the bed with my sister. We look nearly identical, even both wearing cutesy leotards. We’re an even match, seemingly, but I’m a boy, so I can’t lose.

We lock up, fighting for an advantage. Even being similar in build, I’m more familiar with wrestling, and have done it more, so I manage to get an edge up on my sister, grabbing her wrist, and twisting it hard. She yelps in pain, but doesn’t give up. She twists her body along with her arm– a good move! If she were to fight it, she would only hurt herself more. But like this, I’m easily able to slip behind her, where she can’t see. And if she can’t see, she can’t counter what I do.

I grab her from behind, my arms around her waist. I try to pick her up to throw her backwards into a suplex, but can’t quite carry that much weight. Instead, we go falling to the ground, with me on top of her butt as she squirms to get out of my grip. But I lock my fingers together, and squeeze tight, squeezing the air our of her. She starts crying, and taps out.

“I win!” I tell her, turning her around, and sitting on her chest. “That means that I get a kiss, whether you like it or not!”

I lean down, and plant a kiss on her mouth. My sister isn’t really my target, here, but I’ll be happy to get a kiss from all three girls.

My sister wipes her tears away as I crawl off of her, and face my next target: Julia. She’s a bit hesitant as she climbs up onto the bed, and seems as if she’s on the verge of crying.

“Do you want to just surrender?” I ask. She shakes her head. “Fine. it’s your funeral.”

Of course, I can’t ACTUALLY hurt these girls, or our parents would kill me. Still, I can make them cry, and that’s probably fine.

Julia starts towards me, and loses her balance. She falls face first into the mattress, and I facepalm. A girl like her should really just stick to being a dress up doll. I sigh, and reach down to grab her, eager to get this over with quickly.

Just as I reach down to grab her, Julia reaches up and grabs me, instead, pulling me down to the ground along with her. She rolls on top of me, presses my shoulders down to the mattress, and… leans in to kiss me. I’m too surprised to do anything, as her lips meet mine and I just let out a confused sound.

“One! Two! Three!” my sister counts.

I gasp, and shove Julia off of me. “Hey! That was cheating!”

“How so?” Eve asks. “I didn’t hear anything about no kissing allowed. Besides, you wanted some kisses, right?”

I growl below my breath, but let it go. Eve is my real target here anyhow, and I did get a kiss for Julia, so it’s fine. At the end of the day, I’ll win this match easy-peasy, and get my kiss from Eve. and it won’t be a little peck like I gave my sister, or with her on top of me like Julia. No. This will be a real kiss, from a real man, to a real woman.

Eve and I face off in the center of the mattress. We lock up, arms entwined, a test of strength before the real fight begins. Unfortunately for me, Eve gets the edge up here, and pushes me back. She tries to go for a quick pin, but I roll out of the way, and then lunge at her legs. I try to twist them around like I see on TV, but either I don’t quite understand what to do, or the wrestlers play it up for the camera. Most likely it is a combination of both.

Eva slaps me, and as I go to reach for my face, I unthinkingly let go of her legs. That allows her to pounce on me. She wriggles on top of me, trying to pin my shoulders down to the mattress. But I’m squirming, determined not to let her win. After all, this match determines it all. If I lose, I’ll be forced to dress up in girls’ clothing. If I win, I’ll have gotten a kiss from each of the three girls.

I try everything to get out form under Eve. I push my hips towards her to try and buck her off. I try moving my shoulders off the mattress to crawl away. I kick my legs, without any clear idea of just what that might accomplish. Eve has a weight advantage, and she’s making the most of it, staring down at me with an evil look in her eyes.

She leans down, and murmurs into my ear, “You’re such a cute little girl! Why don’t you just lay down for me, babe? If you’re good, I might just let you be my girlfriend.”

“No! I’m the boy here!”

“I don’t think so. Would a boy be wearing such clothes? Would he be in such a position under me right now? You have a crush on me, right? That was the point of the kissing bet. I’ll give you an offer, though: I’ll go out with you, but I’m the boyfriend. You’ll be my cute little girlfriend. Or you can refuse, and still end up getting dressed up. What do you think!”

I try struggling to get away from her, but she just doubles down. She leans her hips down to lock my hips into place, and pins my shoulders to the mattress with her hands. My sister slowly starts counting.

“One!”

“Give up, babygirl,” Eve whispers.

“Two!”

“It’s your final chance to be my girlfriend!”

My sister goes to slam her hand down for three, but I shout, “Wait!”

Everyone looks at me. My sister holds her hand an inch from the mattress.

“I’ll do it,” I mutter. “I’ll be your girlfriend!”

Eve smiles, then leans down, and kisses me on the lips. She stays there for quite a few seconds. As she does, she still holds my arms down with her hands. She’s the boss here, no question about it.

I open my eyes as she pulls away. I feel dizzy, but happy. I look around. My sister and Julia are staring at me. From the door to the room, so are my parents.

“I cane explain!” I gasp.

“I certainly hope so,” my father growls.

“We can discuss this later,” my mother says. “For now, it seems that the girls have won, so we’ll let them go on with their celebration. But we WILL be talking later, young lady.”

I gulp.

The girls all cheer, and drag me out of the side house – still wearing the leotard – and into the main house, towards my sister’s room. Her room is a mess, with clothes all over the place. They start picking clothes off the ground to figure out what to dress me in first.

“It HAS to be a fancy dress!” my sister insists.

“She’s my girlfriend, shouldn’t I get a say?” Eve says.

“Frilly panties,” Julia says, picking up a pair of frilly panties from the ground. The other two nod their heads in agreement.

In the end, I end up wearing a pair of lavender frilly panties with bows on them, a lavender training bra with a bow on the front, white tights, a lavender dress with a big bow on it that ties in the back, black mary janes, and a white headband with a lavender butterfly on it.

Eve steps towards me, wearing one of my shirts, and a pair of my jeans. She wraps her arms around my hips, and pulls me towards her to make out. I’m not totally sure where to put my hands, but I wrap them around her waist, and hold on tight as she controls me.

I pull away after a minute, and look her in the face. She’s always been tomboyish, but today, Eve looks downright handsome. And I’m really kinda into that?

“You’re so cute,” she tells me.

“And you’re so handsome,” I mutter. “I’m really glad that you decided to be my boyfriend…”

She giggles, showing that she does, in fact, still have a girly side. Then she pulls me in for yet another kiss. I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of this, even if the payment is having to dress as a girl forever.

up
97 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

too short

lisa charlene's picture

i really like the story so far hope you continue it

Trevor wrestles worse than a girl

I like the story but I agree it's too short. Is Trevor given a girl's name? What do they do as boyfriend/girlfriend?
Jessie C

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

imho

Dee Sylvan's picture

He threw the match (at least he should've!) I can't wait til mom wades in with her two cents. :DD

DeeDee