Dana's Story, Part 9

Printer-friendly version

Dana is closing in on her ultimate dressing up goal. She just has a few more hurdles to get by.

Laura set up several client meeting, highlighting our unique capabilities. There was something funny going on about our new meetings. We made several new networking friends. But they were all focused on my ‘pregnancy.’ Denise wanted to know where I got my maternity dresses. She asked about when I started transitioning from my pre-pregnancy wardrobe? She actually asked to take a look at my nursing bras. I think my ‘pregnancy’ is going to be very bountiful for our company. Laura was thrilled with all of the business we were generating. At our next meeting, Laura surprised me. “Dana, I know you’re a man, but your ‘pregnancy’ has been awesome. I think I should know the experience to be ‘in the family way’ to sympathize like you do with our clients.”

I told Laura that my boys were swimming with the fishes, so I couldn’t help her there. Hahaha She laughed and said, “Dana, you are my idol. I have a partner and we want to have children, too.

I thought to myself, keep this compartmentalized. I needed to take this just one day at a time. The next day was water aerobics with the coffee club wives. We now were up to six moms and five tots. Kathy was adamant we had top of the line maternity swimsuits. She was busy and for my first day, I had on a one-piece with an orange top attached to a navy-blue bottom with a white sash between them. Kathy also wore a green one-piece maternity suit but hers had ruffles on the top half. My belly was now significant, so our water aerobics was a wonderful relief for me. Emily loved playing in the water with Kathy and me. My ‘belly’ was so buoyant I could float easily.

After we were dried, Beth spoke up, “The annual Halloween Party is at my house, we need a theme!” Kathy jumped right in, “Let’s do a Disney Princess Theme, all of the men can be woodsmen or princes, while the women will be Princesses. All of the girls where jumping and squealing. Kathy was jumping with joy. “I have the perfect costumes for us. We are going as Sleeping Beauty. Kathy said she would be the Prince and I would be Sleeping Beauty and Emily would be a Dwarf. Everyone was talking about costumes and decorations.

I was now little more than just meandering down the path of femininity. Kathy just claimed the male role in our Halloween without even a thought. I felt that this was actually an extremely important moment in my journey. Should I try to feign outrage? That would be silly. Should I try to retain some semblance of the alpha? That hadn’t worked so far. I wanted to confirm to Kathy that our family was secure, despite the changing roles. “Kathy, would you rather that I be the prince for Halloween?” “Why would I want that, Dana? You’ll make a beautiful Snow White.” “But Kathy, you are the woman in our relationship, you would make a wondrous Snow White, I replied. “Dana, things have changed with us. I feel more in charge than I was before. Is that weird?” “No, that is wonderful! I’m so glad you are taking control of your life. You are amazing. I’m happy to be Snow White, if that is what you wish.” “It is, Dana. I love being in charge. It’s probably just hormonal issues with my pregnancy, right?”

The next day was our weekly OBGYN visit. I held Emily as Kathy was going through her results with the Doctor. “You are doing great, Kathy. Your weight is on target and your vitals are in the right ranges.” Then she looked at me and said, “Now you missy, are a completely different story! Your estrogen levels are high. Your breasts are now almost a full C. You are well on your way to womanhood.” There were smiles and hugs all around. Kathy and I got up to leave and she said, “I’ll drive missy!” The next thing I knew, we were back at the Gurlz Salon. “Hi Paula,” my wife said. Dana is back for ‘The Works”!

Over the past several weeks, I had been managing to keep one or two vestiges of manhood. I know that sounds silly because of the nursing trail I’m pursuing. But now those were going to be ripped away as well. Paula told me that she was giving me the perm I requested along with a trim and eyebrow arch. She started by giving my hair a thorough conditioning and a light coloring rinse. As we walked over to her station, Paula pulled me close and said, ‘Don’t worry Dana, this will work out fabulously.’ I was terrified and thrilled at the same time. OMG, could I handle any more of this? Paula proceeded to roll all of my hair in a series of different sized curlers on my head then added the solution.

Paula then took me over to the hair dryers and started one up for me and set the timer. Then Leann sat down in front of me and we gave each other an air hug. “Dana, it’s so nice to see you. Let me look at your nails. You are a good girl Dana, no breaks! Today we can taper them into a longer stiletto profile and backfill by your cuticles.” I really enjoyed my time with Leann. It is a very sensual feeling getting the tips of your fingers worked over in the right environment. After this I could tell that there was no going back. I was now Ms. Dana 24/7.

When the dryer chimed off, I still had a few more steps. I had the neutralizing solution applied to my hair, then that was rinsed out and my hair was rolled again into bigger rollers. Then I was back under the hair dryer, then my hair was finally ‘done’.

I was done, Paula took me back to give me my ‘blow out’. Wow, how do I keep looking more and more feminine? Kathy came back and gave me an excited greeting. “You keep looking better and better, Dana. Motherhood certainly suits you!” I turned to Paula and whispered, “is all of this too much?” She pulled me close and said “Kathy wants the two of you looking like twins when the twins are born. Are you onboard with that?” “Absolutely onboard. Full Steam Ahead! I am behind my wife 100%.”

Paula asked me to come back in soon so she could show me some updo styles that would be easy for me. We agreed that I would come back Tuesday morning for my first lesson. Kathy was over the moon with my new perm and nails. We were getting closer to our due date and Kathy was taking control of our marriage. “Dana, I told Paula I want us to look like sisters when I deliver, do you like the results?” I loved the look and thought it would make things easier for us if we looked like sisters. “Kathy, I need to lose some weight for us to look more similar.” That sounded good to her, she decided I needed more liquids and less carbs and a more aggressive workout. Judging from her pre-pregnancy look, I needed some help to catch up. Kathy decided that I would start every day with Emily doing water aerobics!

I was no longer in crossdressing heaven. I had crossed over to the other side. My wife was in charge and I was now her wife! I was a motivated passenger on the approaching milk train, but I was still a little bit apprehensive.

Kathy was excited to go back to the Gurlz Salon for me to get started on my hair lessons. Tuesday morning, Kathy and I ready and set off for the salon with Emily. Kathy was very interested in Paula’s lessons, but wanted to make sure I was taking care of Emily at the same time. It was quite the distraction. I was able to put Emily in the carrier on my chest while Paula was giving me instructions. Emily was fascinated and started playing with my breasts while I was working on my hair. I loved the updo work that Paula showed me and knew it would be a tremendous help to keep my hair out of the way while nursing.

Kathy was in her nesting mode and we started cleaning and organizing everything in our house. Kathy had aprons for each of us as we worked together around the house. Beth, Paula and Gabrielle were frequent visitors and they were very interested in my nipple routines. Along with Kathy, they made sure I was using the breast pump frequently. I never was so involved with our neighbors. It seemed like all of the ladies, including Kathy wanted to help me ‘toughen’ up my nipples and even suggested having her daughter suck on my nipples to help me get used to the sensations. The first time she had Anna latch on to my nipple, I had an emotional release wash over me as I tried to relax. I felt like a mother when Anna latched on to my nipple and Kathy was right there guiding her mouth.

Halloween was rapidly approaching so Kathy got us appointments for our hair and nails. Paula put my hair in an updo and told Leann to do something special with my nails. She had a special color changing pigment that looked different in different lighting situations. Leann kept them long for me but warned me that nursing with extremely long nails could be a challenge.

Kathy got our costumes together and was excited about me being Snow White. I actually had Paula put my hair into a princess look and incorporated a tiara in my hair. Kathy helped me get my princess dress on without destroying my hair and makeup. After I was done, I helped Kathy into her ‘Prince Charming’ outfit. It looked more like a harem girl costume and when we were done, Kathy and Emily were ready to go. I figured it was time to get into character, so I was channeling my best Snow White when Kathy got out my ballet boots! She said I needed a little extra height and thought they would work well. I loved my ballet boots, but they are extremely difficult to wear for any length of time. I was thrilled. My wife had me fully dressed and trussed up and Emily was clinging to me.

I had to take a deep breath as we headed off to our neighbor’s party. By this time, all of the men just lumped me in with the women. I had no problem with that as I was more interested in chatting with the women, rather than the men. Beth had Anna with her, but Anna kept looking at me hungrily, and reaching out her hands to me. Beth had to laugh with her baby wanting to suckle my breast. Halloween that year made up for the one before. Kathy was 100% on board and she felt a sense of contentment knowing that I would be the one breastfeeding. “Dana, you need to get in better shape if you are going to be chasing three babies around.” Kathy took over complete control of my exercise regimen and I was able to lose another 10 lbs before delivery. The estrogen regimen was diligently moving my fat around and my waist was getting thinner, and my hips bigger, even though my belly prosthetic didn’t show it. My boobs had reached a real full C-cup and I was loving the feeling. Kathy kept working my nipples over to toughen them up. OMG, I think I love my nipples more than the thing between my thighs.

As we approached Thanksgiving, Kathy was at the forefront telling both our parents about my ‘sacrifice’ and warning them about our appearance. First we went to Kathy’s parents on Thanksgiving around noon. Kathy was immediately pulled into the kitchen to help finish with the preparations. She brought me and Emily along and soon we were cutting up vegetables and peeling potatoes for the meal. Kathy’s mom Nancy wanted to know about everything. She soon had me pulling my dress down so she could inspect my boobs. I was quite surprised when she started manipulating my nipples. “Dana, your nipples have grown so much. Your areola is the same size as Kathy’s, and it has also darkened in. You and Kathy are like twins!” Much to my surprise, Nancy was super supportive and was thrilled that her daughter didn’t have to go through the breastfeeding nightmare again. She wanted to look at my ‘belly’ and was amazed at the identical look for us both. ‘Dana, you are the most supportive husband I’ve ever heard of. You have taken a big worry off of Kathy.” I was now totally accepted to Nancy as her daughter’s wife and wet nurse. My boobs were indistinguishable from any woman and Nancy was thrilled that her daughter and grandchildren have a new source of breastmilk.

We then headed over to my parents in the afternoon. My parent’s, Bob and Phyllis, were quite apprehensive about my appearance. Phyllis took me aside when we came in. “Dana, why do you look like a duplicate of Kathy?” “Mom, I am trying to help Kathy with our twins, we want to breastfeed, but Kathy can’t do it.” “Why are your breasts so large Dana? Yours and mine look similar.” “Mom, I have been taking hormones to enlarge my breasts and when Kathy delivers, they will induce lactation. I think this will work out for our family. I really need your support, especially when the twins are born.” I was really hoping for support from my mom. She was my hero growing up and she always seemed to know just what to do. I was getting a little apprehensive about my rapidly approaching lactation and I wanted my mom firmly on my side. My mom wanted to exam my breasts and we had a nice mother/daughter moment. She took off her bra also and showed me how she breastfed us. I was amazed, but apparently women like to show and feel. Like Kathy and Nancy, she soon jumped on the Team Dana bandwagon with both feet and we kept moving down the milking trail.

We were now approaching two months before delivery. Doctor Cyn felt the best course of action for Kathy was a cesarean section. We were then able to schedule the delivery date and could start preparations. Since Kathy and I were spending so much time together now, it was more like living with my sister. We were still able to work in some cuddling and sex, but with both of us looking bigger than a house, our lovemaking was more sedate and lesbian like. I loved the cuddling with Kathy. We now had almost identical breasts and took advantage of that for both of us.

Christmas was on the horizon, so Kathy and I had several shopping excursions to buy presents for the neighbors, our doctors, our parents, each other and Emily. It was our best Christmas even though Kathy and I looked like we were going to burst. Beth and the coffee club girls were excited that our delivery was now less than a month away. We decided to do a gift exchange and I drew Gabrielle’s name. I think all of the girls were in agreement that we would get sexy lingerie for each other (so our husbands could rip them off us.

The holiday season was typically a slow time for business. Laura and I took advantage to go out and visit our clients. Now that I was full-term, it became more and more difficult for me to get around. Kathy delighted in getting me into my pregnancy dresses and helping me get ready for my meetings. As before, the women we met with were effusive in their praise for me. I could sense a big year coming up for Butterfly Consulting.

In the last week prior to delivery, Kathy and I were busy getting everything just right. When we next saw Dr. Cyn, she said it was time for my milk to come in. I got a shot of prolactin and by the next day, I was starting to leak. We got a chance to try out our breast pump for real this time and it worked just fine. After throwing out the first couple of bottles, we started to pump and freeze my milk. Beth brought Anna over for a trial run on my boobs, and other than being a little sore, I seemed to be doing fine. Mom called and said she was coming to stay for a while. Then Kathy’s mom said she coming to stay, too. We had quite the entourage when we took Kathy to the hospital.

The day before we were scheduled for delivery, Kathy and I went to see Sandy at Transformations to get my belly reversed. Sandy was delighted to see us again and told us about the reverse procedure. “Dana, women don’t go from pregnancy weight to normal in one day!” Today, we will drain about 90% of your water weight and will take the two simulation ‘babies’ out of your belly. If you exercise with Kathy over the next month, we will then take the ‘belly’ completely off you. Hallelujah! My belly was bumping into everything. I couldn’t wait to see it gone.

Finally, it was delivery day. Kathy didn’t experience the end of pregnancy issues she had with Emily, and we were both glad of that. It was refreshing to see how calm Kathy stayed the last two weeks. When our mothers showed up, it was like a camping trip with them. They immediately staked out their own bedrooms and started unpacking. When Emily was born, I was pretty much the sole caregiver. Now with Phyllis and Nancy staying with us, I was hoping for a smooth transition to my breast feeding. Even though we scheduled our birth, mother nature had a different plan and Kathy’s water broke as we were ready to leave for the hospital. That threw everyone into a tizzy, but we managed to get Kathy to the hospital in plenty of time. This time, even delivering twins, Kathy had no problems with delivery (I think because of her calm state of mind. Although in the middle of birthing, there wasn’t much calm!) Tracy and Taylor were healthy six and one-half pound baby girls.

Now was my turn. At last, we had come to the finish line. Only one thing remained. I was given the girls one at a time, while I sat in a rocking chair. Tracy was a pro and latched on to my right nipple and began sucking like there was no tomorrow. Taylor was a little hesitant and we needed to wipe a little of my milk on her lips for her to get the message. But soon, both of my breasts had been emptied. It was quite a feeling when my milk first let down. I was almost euphoric. We had planned this for over six months and now it was real.

Beth, Paula, and Gabrielle, and Laura8 were there when the girls were born. Along with Kathy and I and the moms, it was a great celebration. I didn’t feel much maleness as this gaggle of females were treating me like one of them. I was glad that Paula had shown me how to put my hair up. My mom actually was nice enough to put a French braid in my hair to keep it out of my way. I stayed with Kathy overnight so I could nurse the girls, and everyone made plans to take Kathy and the girls’ home from the hospital tomorrow morning. I was now on a three-hour cycle with the twins.

During the night, Kathy’s nurse brought in the twins in their rolling cribs. Nurse Teresa was a big help as I was wiped out. I made it through the night and successfully nursed twice. Nurse Teresa was nice enough to change the babies first, then wrap them up and give them to me. We packed everything up the next morning and Doctor Cyn gave us the all-clear to head home. Dr. Cyn watched me nurse the twins before we left and stood their slack jawed as our breastfeeding plan was finally coming to fruition. ‘Dana, we couldn’t have expected a better outcome. I want to see you in two days at my office, little mommy. I still can’t believe you are nursing. My colleagues couldn’t believe when I submitted my first report. While protecting your confidentiality, my papers have been the talk of the OBGYN community. They are still skeptical that you pulled this off. You may be a trend setter!”

Fortunately for Kathy, having a regular vaginal delivery instead of a C-section made her recovery much, much easier, even though she delivered twins. She had quickly shed the weight of the twins and now was a ball of energy. I was worried about post partem depression, but Kathy was more worried about that for me. We started in with water aerobics and both Emily and the twins loved the water with Kathy and me. We even coaxed the moms into the water with the coffee group and had a great time. I was so happy for Kathy. Her first pregnancy was rife with issues, but she was as calm as a cucumber now. I didn’t realize what was coming next.

I thought I was driving this milk train, but I was soon to find out I was simply a cosmic passenger.

End of Part 9

up
100 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

What to think?

Andrea Lena's picture

But still a lovely lead up to God (and you) knows what. Thanks

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Supersonic

Dee Sylvan's picture

The milk train was now a bullet train with me hanging on for all I'm worth. Breastfeeding was the gateway to further female experiences. The breastfeeding c-cups were there to stay. Kathy's focus was on fashion and making sure that Dana was stunning. Dana was one happy girl/boy. Dee

DeeDee