Dana's Story, Part 8

Printer-friendly version

Dana’s Story, Part 8

Dana and Kathy prepare for the upcoming birth of their twins. Dana has a few challenges to be able to take over feeding the twins after they are born.

Kathy and I went together to her pre-natal doctor visits, as well as La Maze and La Leche classes. We went to La Maze even though Dr. Cyn told us there was a good chance Kathy would have a Cesarean birth. I’ve never seen Kathy so excited as she was at our La Leche meetings. She had to show me how to do everything right to avoid the situation she had. My boobs were now overfilling a B cup and Kathy was pulling and prodding them to show me how to properly breast feed. At one of our last La Maze classes, when our instructor Cindy understood what was going on with us, she had a suggestion. “Dana, since your breasts are growing in anticipation of the delivery, I have a wonderful idea for you. One of the business’ a couple of doors down has a service that can outfit expecting fathers with a pregnancy belly so they can experience all the fun, too.” Kathy latched on to that idea and we were off again. I could end up with a realistic latex belly that could also be adjusted for volume. “Volume?” Our personnel shopper told me that Kathy and I would be nearly identical in body size with the new belly. “You can go in each week Dana and get filled up to match Kathy.” Kathy was ecstatic that we could be matching momma’s and immediately said we had a big shopping day ahead of us tomorrow at L&T.

I helped Kathy get ready in the morning after feeding Emily. I loved helping her get dressed. Kathy was really focusing on my nails for some reason. “Dana, your nails are so long, what are you going to do with them? Our plan was to let Emily spend quality time with Grandma while we staked out the mall. Kathy had on white lingerie, paired with white pants and a white linen tunic. That was certainly high profile. On the other hand, I looked like a soccer mom. I had my hair up high, short capris on with a long, multi-color tunic. Kathy put her arm around me and led me to The Salon and back to Paula. “Paula is going to help change all of this”, she said as she waved her hands around me.

At this point, having long ballerina nails and hair down near my waist, I was ready to keep going. Kathy asked me if I had any hesitation. Are you kidding me? Full speed ahead Captain, the dilithium crystals are holding together! “Yes, that sounds wonderful! Thank you!”

After Kathy left, Olivia and I walked back to her room. The waxing was exquisite, even around my bottom. She did give me a glass of wine to get started, which helped. Olivia noticed I was missing my boys, so I told her the short version that put me on the milking trail. She was squealing and had to inspect closely. Next, she made sure my new ‘girls’ got lots of attention. Olivia said I was her favorite customer. She said I was the only person she knew that loved getting waxed.

I was so relaxed after the wine and waxing, I just nodded as Paula was getting started. I told her I didn’t want too much cut off, but besides that, anything was fair game. After a shampoo and condition, I was taken to her chair. She started snipping just a little bit all over. Then she put in the highlights. I couldn’t really see what was going on when Leann pulled her cart over to me.

I hugged Leann and she took a look at my hands. “Wow, sweetie, your nails are getting really long, do you want me to cut them back. Even though they made my life a bit difficult, I really, really liked my long nails and asked if she had any suggestions. Did she ever! I ended with beautiful Stiletto nails and also a stunning henna tattoo that reached around from my thumb up to the tip of my first finger.

Ombre Nails.png

I was delighted with my nails and gave Leann another big hug. I couldn’t wait to see Kathy’s reaction.

After Paula finished my hair, it looked beautiful. My light brown hair now had blond and gold highlights and my hair was one big mass of curls.

As Maxine was finishing up my make-up, Kathy walked in with a long shopping bag she hung up for me. Maxine and Paula rushed in front of me and told Kathy she had to wait to see the finished product. They hustled me to the back and helped me into the dress Kathy had brought. It was a beautiful pink and lace creation. It had a form-fitting look from the low-cut top, down to the tight fit that ended just at my knee. She gave me silver stiletto heels and matching purse to go with the dress and we were done!

Pink and Lace.png

Kathy couldn’t believe the difference. My male self was now on a total vacation. She laughed when she saw my nails. “There’s no way you’ll be able to work with those!” Where there’s a will, there’s a way dear. She grabbed my arm and we drove over to the prosthetics shop near our Lamaze classes we were told to go see. The proprietor, Susan, greeted us and invited us to have a seat on the couch in her lobby. Her Transformation salon was very comfortable.

“What can I do for you two lovely ladies?” Kathy jumped right in with an abbreviated version of my volunteering to take over milking duties, as Sandy’s eyes got wide. “So, you’re here because your husband is going to nurse the twins you are carrying, and you want his body to simulate yours throughout the rest of your pregnancy? You’ve come to the right place! Once again, I needed to strip down so Sandy could measure me. Kathy ‘helped’ me get naked and I was shown to stand on a spot with two individual foot outlines on the floor. I was then given special dark skinny goggles like you use for suntanning and was told to hold my arms out to my sides and be very still. Sandy and Kathy pulled my guy back and taped me so I would have a smooth front. Then I heard the two of them moving back and machinery starting up. Sandy had a precise laser measuring system that soon had all of my vitals on a printout.

We came back a few days later for the fitting. Sandy explained the process. “We’ve made a skin-tone matching, latex type of prosthetic for you Dana. We will fit it to your body and then our laser measuring device activates the material to hold it to your skin. It’s quite remarkable to be able to wear. Your skin will still be able to breathe, and the belly has certain emollients to keep your skin soft. You’ll feel everything that Kathy feels from her back pain to her bladder pressure. We will even be able to have two ‘simulated’ babies swimming around in your belly so you can see how you need to adjust sometimes. You’ll come back every week after Kathy’s natal visits and let us know how much additional ballast to add. At full term, you’ll come back and we will reverse the process.” Sandy and Kathy were whispering and giggling while I was a bit uncomfortable. I would find out later about Kathy’s plans.

As simple as that seemed, I was now committed for the next five months. Kathy was so excited she got us both matching maternity dresses with stylish, kitten heels. “No more stilettos for you, missy! I would dearly miss my heels for the next few months.

Kathy handed Emily to me in a very similar style dress as ours, and we headed out for lunch. I had come a long, long way from just a few weeks ago. We looked like two pregnant moms out with our child. “I have to sit down Kathy, my back is killing me!” Kathy was laughing so hard she got the hiccups. It served her right. We had a light lunch and as we were finishing up, I got a sudden urge to pee so bad I thought I was going to wet my panties. Kathy started laughing again and pointed me to the lady’s room. I waddled in and did my business. Not much came out but what a relief! As I walked back to the table, I saw a smirking Kathy telling Emily that ‘Dana’ had to go wee-wee. That was only the beginning. I was constantly on the lookout for restrooms when we were out and about with Emily.

Kathy and I discussed at length that she wanted to cut back her work hours during her pregnancy. Her bosses at L&T were very pleased with her work and were more than happy to accommodate her wishes.

On Monday, we were all up and around and ready for our coffee club. Kathy fit right in with the girls. We were getting quite a group together. Of course, the first order of business was for me to strip once more so our friends could examine me. Does it hurt? Only when I’m not laying on my bed. Are your boobs bigger? I was approaching a full C cup status and the consensus was that we needed to go shopping for bigger, nursing bras for Dana. How big will the belly get? I looked at Kathy. “We now have matching bellies. As large as Kathy gets, I’ll get. It’s a good thing my boobs keep growing to match the rest of my body!

At our weekly OBGYN visit, Dr. Cyn was focused on my breasts. She said to Kathy, “Dana’s nipples need to be larger to accommodate the amount of milk flow needed. We don’t want a repeat of what happened with Emily.” Kathy was very supportive and wanted to get my nipples ready. “What can we do?” Dr. Cyn had a two-fold solution.1st, she wanted Kathy to manipulate my nipples whenever possible to stimulate more lactiferous ducts and increase the amount of milk production. Secondly, she wanted my nipples to get a little ‘tougher’ to handle two nursing infants at once. For that she suggested getting a breast pump to plump up my nipples.

It was hard to concentrate the next few days. Kathy sucked and sucked on my nipples in our bed. I was also on a daily ‘pumping routine’. The breast pump didn’t actually elicit any milk, but it automatically brought my nipples to ‘full attention’ when the pump was turned on. It was a good experience for the near future when I would be breastfeeding and pumping around the clock.

The next chapter in my life was starting to unfold. Next up was the Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays. We were obviously going to have to go see both sets of the families with our double trouble. In the meantime, having Kathy around helped me immensely to catch up with Laura and our business.

End of Part 8

up
110 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos