Reunion Nightmare

Printer-friendly version

Reunion Nightmare by Cindy Johnson
[email protected]
Free Audio MP3 version available

Oh God, no. Please tell me she didn't just bring this up in front of the entire family, and my wife. My stupid, drunk sister spilled our family secret, and now everyone is looking at me giggling.

It was our semi-annual family reunion. The entire family comes to Chicago to meet every two years from all over the country. We usually have over 50 people attend the reunion, and we make it a fun party weekend. This year I got to bring my wife Rose, who I married a little over a year ago, in a small ceremony back home in Tampa Florida. She was excited to meet my family and get to hear stories about my childhood and learn about my extended family. Rose asked lots of questions about our family and what I was like growing up.

My sister Maria was always the troublemaker in the family, and I should not have expected anything less from her, especially after all the drinks we all shared. Growing up she was always jealous of me because of all the attention I got from mom, and I guess this was her way at getting back at me for all those years.

Everyone always made comments that my sisters took after my dad's side of the family. Don't get me wrong, they weren't homely or unattractive, but they didn't get my mom's beauty genes. Moreover, by some type of genetic mistake, I was blessed with my mom's feminine features, beautiful thick hair, long legs, bright blue eyes, and her angelic face. I never gave it much thought, but my relatives and friends always made comments on how much I took after my mother, and I'm sure my sisters resented it over the years.

Maria took the opportunity to tell Rose about our childhood and some things about me I wanted to be kept secret. Things that most of the family, except Rose, knew about my childhood. Maria laughed and made light of how I used to dress up in my sisters ' clothes growing up, and how everyone treated me like one of the girls. That wasn't bad enough but, she explained, that when my sisters used to tease me, that Mom stuck up for me. Mom always took my side and told my sisters that I was prettier as a girl than they were, and that they could learn from me how to be more feminine and behave like a proper young lady.

Of course, she didn't stop there. Maria explained that I was wearing their clothes so often that mom eventually bought me my very own panties and outfits, so that I could stop wearing my sister's things. She also told Rose how excited I was to have my very own wardrobe, and how I wore those outfits around the house. She even went on to tell her how I spent most of my time dressed as a girl instead of playing ball like all the other boys. She explained that I was dressed as a girl so often, that the family just treated me like all the other girls in the family. They came to accept me as their sister and eventually nobody paid any attention to my dressing.

After everyone had a good laugh at my expense, Maria gave my wife a serious look and asked, "Does he still dress in girls' clothes around the house?"

Everyone suddenly looked over at Rose and waited for an answer. I could see how uncomfortable she was as she finally spoke up, "Well no, this is the first I've heard about that side of Kelly. He's never even brought it up and I'm sure it was just a childhood phase."

Maria burst out laughing, "Childhood? Well he was dressing up like one of the girls until he went away to college. It was normal to come home and see him in a pretty dress, nylons, high heels, all made up and acting just like one of our sisters. To be honest, Mom was right about him being prettier than his sisters, and I have to admit that he presented perfectly feminine, and really looked pretty as a girl. We all expected him to come back from college as a transgender woman, but clearly you've made a man out of him," Maria said as my mom punched her in the arm, telling her to stop the teasing.

"Well, I can certainly tell you he's all man," Rose said in my defense. I was so embarrassed as I sat there with the entire family listening and watching this cruel event unfold. Mom changed the topic about my childhood and told stories about the family, but I could see that Rose was in deep thought, thinking about the things Maria exposed about me. I was hurt and anxious to hear what Rose thought about the conversation.

Nothing else was mentioned and we left the next day to return home from the reunion. Rose seemed quieter than normal and I tried just to let things play out. It was after we landed back in Florida, got our bags, and left the airport that Rose started talking.

"Well that was a fun weekend and I love your mom, and I wish I could have met your dad. Your sister Maria is a character, isn't she?"

"Yes, Maria has a big mouth and can be obnoxious. I'm sorry if she made you uncomfortable."

I could tell she had something on her mind and waited for her to say what she was thinking. We continued to chat about the weekend, all the people, and how happy she was to finally meet everyone. Then when I thought we were done talking about the reunion, she asked the question that I knew was on her mind.

"That was an interesting revelation I learned about you from Maria. Why didn't you ever tell me about that part of you Kelly?"

I felt my stomach turn and a sharp pain in my heart. I was painfully waiting for this topic to come up, and I knew the moment Maria opened her big mouth that I would have a lot of explaining to do. I swallowed hard and tried to look relaxed as I answered her.

"Oh, that was something I tried to forget. A part of me from my past, and not the person I am today. I didn't see any reason to mention that, especially since it was far in the past. Besides, I'm sure there are lots of things you haven't told me about your childhood or boyfriends growing up too."

She sat quietly as I drove home, contemplating what I had said. "I guess you're right, no big deal. It's not like you still dress in girls' clothes anymore."

I might have remained quiet for too long a time, as she took my hand and said, "You don't still dress in female clothes, do you?"

I've never been able to lie and when I do, I always get caught so I just didn't say anything as I continued to drive.

"Kelly, do you still do that? Tell me!"

"Rose, you know I love you and would never do anything to hurt you, but once in a while I'll put on a pair of pantyhose and panties under my work clothes for the day, just for the sensation."

She sat there thunderstruck with her mouth wide open, in complete shock. I knew I had to say something but not sure what would help but tried anyway.

"It's nothing, really. I just like how it feels and sometimes when I'm stressed, it helps to wear something feminine, that's all. It has nothing to do with our relationship."

Obviously, I said the wrong thing and should have just kept my mouth shut. I realized this the moment I said it.

"It has nothing to do with our relationship? Did you really just say that? My husband has kept a secret like this from me? My husband is wearing female lingerie under his work clothes, and keeping this a secret from his wife, and that has nothing do with our relationship?" She said obviously distraught as we drove into the garage.

"Bring the bags in and let me spend some time alone to think about this. I'm going to take a bath and try to calm down and comprehend everything," she said closing her car door, and walking into the house before I even got out of the car. I have never seen her this angry, and I was really pissed at my sister and her big mouth. She may have caused a huge rift in our marriage, potentially ending it if Rose didn't understand and wanted nothing to do with a man that wears women's clothing. I loved her so much and would do anything to keep what we had up until now.

It was now 3pm, and the afternoon sun was bright, on this Florida summer day. Rose came downstairs an hour later, looking very relaxed and refreshed. "Kelly, open a bottle of wine and bring out two glasses to the patio," she said as she walked out to the pool area in her pink bikini.

I joined her on the adjacent chaise lounge and poured two glasses of wine and sat quietly. After we finished our second glass, she started the conversation.

"Obviously we have to talk, and I'll expect complete honesty. Having to find out about this secret of yours the way I did in front of your family, was humiliating. I felt very uncomfortable in front of all your family, and somehow betrayed. I thought we told each other everything, no secrets, remember? That was one of the first things we agreed to when we started getting serious. Now it appears you have not been honest with me, and that is something that is difficult to forgive. I need a relationship with someone that I can count on and trust. I thought it was you, but now I'm having second thoughts.

Now, I want to know everything, and no holding back. If I get a sense that you are lying to me or holding anything back, I swear I don't know what I'll do, but the feelings I have right now aren't good, believe me. So, you better tell me everything, and answer any of my questions without obfuscation. Do you understand Kelly?"

"Yes, I understand, and I'm so sorry you found out about this the way you did. It was something that I never thought would be a thing between us and didn't see the need to tell you about it as I didn't see it impacting our relationship, which I do know it does now. I'm so sorry for not coming clean, but surely you can see that something like that would be very embarrassing to tell your partner," I pleaded.

"Don't start that again. As partners I believe we should know everything about each other, all our secrets, fantasies, and desires. I understand how it would embarrass you, but the strength of our relationship should be strong enough to overcome anything."

"I agree, and I was wrong for not telling you about it sooner. What do you want to know, I'll tell you everything."

"First, you said that you sometimes wear pantyhose and panties under your work clothes. Do you wear my things, or do you have your own lingerie?"

Gulping and realizing I had to answer honestly, I said, "I have my own things."

"Wow, so you've been hiding these feminine clothes somewhere? Where exactly?"

"The old steamer trunk in the basement. I've been keeping the items in there."

"Where did you buy these items?" she asked as she poured another glass of wine from the second bottle I had fetched.

"I ordered things from several places on-line, over a long period of time."

We were both getting a little tipsy from the 3rd glass of wine and the hot sun as she asked, "Exactly what did you buy, what items?"

This was going to be difficult to answer because I only admitted to wearing pantyhose and panties, but I was about to come clean on much more.

"Well, several pairs of bras and panties, pantyhose, and some other things."

"Like what?"

"Some outfits."

"Kelly, stop it. You're holding back and what did I say about that. Start talking. What's in the trunk?"

"OK, several outfits, dresses, blouses, high heels, wigs, makeup, night gowns, and sleepwear."

She looked at me puzzled and shocked, "I thought you said you only wore panties and pantyhose under your suit. Apparently, you weren't being completely honest before, were you?"

"Well, that part about the pantyhose under my pants is true, but sometimes I will put on an outfit when I'm alone or on a business trip. Sometimes I pack a special outfit to sleep in or just wear around the hotel room."

"Dear god, I'm married to a cross dresser? You wear women's clothes behind my back and never expected this to come out, did you? Don't answer that, I already know the answer. How did this all start in the first place?"

I explained, "I was the youngest of my 5 sisters. I was living in a house of 6 females since dad was not around. Watching them always dressing up in nice clothes, fixing each other hair and makeup and all girly things made me interested. I remember being very young and putting on a pair of my sisters' panties that were sticking out of the hamper. I can still remember them. Silky pink nylon with some lace around the edges, and when I put them on, it just felt right."

"How old were you?"

"I've thought about that quite often and I think I was 4 years old because I remember that on my 5th birthday, I was wearing Emily's panties, when I blew out the candles."

"Wow, that's a long time. How did it progress?"

"When I was about 9 years old mom caught me a few times in her closet and asked me what I was doing there. After getting caught several more times she sat me down and asked if I was wearing her things. I remember feeling guilty and crying when I said yes. She told me to stop crying, and that it was OK, and I wasn't in any trouble. She said she understood that it must be hard growing up around all of us girls, and if I wanted to wear some of their things, there was no harm.

Mom did explain that it wasn't right to wear other girls ' clothes without permission, and that it might be better if I had my own things to wear. That weekend mom came back from the mall with 4 bags and told me to follow me up to my bedroom.

She took everything out of the bags and laid them out on the bed. There were several packages of panties, some with the days of the week, a trainer bra, two pairs of tights, and a pair of low heeled pink shoes. There were also 2 dresses, a skirt and several tops and a small makeup bag that had some lipstick and powder. I had a big smile on my face as I hugged her and thanked her for all the nice things.

"You're welcome honey, but you need to keep this in your bedroom. Put everything away nicely, as you've seen me, and you sisters do numerous times. I'll expect nothing less than that from you. Feel free to wear this in your bedroom with the door locked, but let's not venture out of your room. Your sisters all know that you like to dress up, but they have all complained to me that they are tired of you wearing their clothes and stretching them out. So, from now on, you will wear your own things, and only in your bedroom. If you need something else, just ask me and I'll get it for you. Do you understand?

That was how things progressed, and from then on, I wore girls clothes every day as soon as I came home from school. I would run up to my room, get dressed in a complete outfit, put on some lipstick, and eventually eye makeup, and do my homework. I would come down for dinner in my boy clothes and then go back to my room for the rest of the night.

Of course, my sisters noticed the makeup that I tried to remove, and they knew I was dressing up in my room, but never said anything. Everything was peaceful, but just when you least expect it, things happen. I was 13 years old, when one day I was all dressed up when we had a small grease fire in the kitchen and the house immediately filled up with smoke. Mom yelled for all of us to get out of the house, and moments later while we were all standing outside, the fire trunks rolled up and put out the fire. By this time, all the neighbors, and my sisters realized I was dressed in a pink flowered dress, with my pink heels and full face makeup. We were all panicked from the fire that nobody noticed until the fire was under control, and I was standing next to my sisters in full feminine fashion.

Our neighbor Mrs. Hendrick was looking at me and said, "Kelly, is that you? Why are you dressed like that?" but before I could answer she continued. "I always said you were such a cute boy, but you really look much nicer dressed this way. You look so natural and pretty, and I wouldn't have recognized you if you weren't here with your sisters. You make a remarkable looking girl."

I was devastated. There I was, caught and being told I should continue to dress this way because I looked so good as a girl. The truth was I felt invigorated, and sexually aroused to hear that from another woman. The word got out about me dressed this way, but surprisingly nobody cared. I didn't get harassed by any of my friends or the kids at school. And even more odd, was that my sisters started encouraging me to dress more openly, and not just in my room. Mom agreed with them, and after that event, I dressed as a girl whenever I was home, and not in school. Mom even started taking me out shopping with my sisters and doing things as one of the girls. My sisters accepted me this way, and even taught me how to apply makeup the correct way. They involved me in their talks and treated me like their sister. They made me feel accepted into the secret society only reserved for girls.

Over the next few years, I learned about fashion, they taught me how to walk naturally in high heels, how to sit and cross my legs and act naturally feminine. I was a quick learner and progressed to the point of being completely passable. This is when mom used to give my sisters a hard time, because I was acting and looking so feminine, that I made mom proud of me being a pretty girl. Mom always wanted my sisters to be a girly girl, like my mother instead of being sloppy and lazy about their own appearance.

Mom tried to motivate them by teasing my sisters, telling them that I was more of a girl then they were, and even made a better girl than they did because I was so neat and careful about my appearance, some of my sisters, including Maria, became a little resentful and wasn't as nice to me from then on, but I understood. I'm sure mom was only trying to get my sisters to act more like her at the time, but she created some resentment that clearly exist to this day.

Anyway, I learned a great deal from my sisters, including a great deal about boys, what they want, how they kiss, and many other things that you can only imagine. Eventually each sister went off to college, or moved out, leaving just Mom and I in the house for my last year of high school.

Mom and I went out often to dinner, a movie or just shopping as mother and daughter. She really enjoyed my company and I enjoyed living as her daughter. It was all fun and games until it was time for me to go off to college. We both realized that I would have to make some profound changes, and I accepted things for what they were. That last summer I packed all of my feminine clothes away and became my male self from that time forward.

I went off to college and put all of my focus into school and didn't look back. I believed that I would have no desire to dress that way anymore and wanted to live a new life as myself. I finished school after only 3 years and met you, and my life changed forever. I fell in love with you and was excited when you agreed to become my wife. I promised I would love you forever and I intend to keep that promise.

Living with you is amazing, and I love every moment. I guess what triggered my old cross-dressing feelings was seeing your pretty lingerie in the bathroom, or on a hanger in the closet. There was a magnetic attraction to them, and I started touching them and longing to wear some of that clothing. That's when I started ordering a few things from Amazon, to just have an item to wear once in a while. As I wore them under my clothes I wanted more, and of course over the next few months I had ordered many items that now are downstairs in that trunk. I'm sorry, and what I have told you is the entire truth. I hope you can understand why I never mentioned it before and kept it a secret."

Rose gave me an empathetic smile and rubbed my arm. "This must all be so hard for you Kelly. Thank you for telling me everything. Does anyone else know about your recent dressing habits?"

"Nobody," I answered.

"Not even anyone on-line or in a chat room?" she asked as she squinted her eyes looking to see how I answer.

"Well. I. Maybe."

"What does that mean?" she said a little agitated.

"Well, I have chatted with others about this online, but they don't know me."

"Really? Bring me your laptop and show me," she said as she laid back in the chaise lounge, dismissing me from our conversation. I knew I had no choice and brought my laptop back to the patio.

"Open it up on the table in the shade, and show me what you've been doing," she said not even looking over at me. I brought up one of the chat rooms I visit and logged in. It was only a moment later that the bell chimed indicating an instant message from one of the members. When she heard that she came over to the table.

"Show me what you do. What was that bell?" But before I could answer the chat window opened and there was an instant message from, Alpha for Fem boy, to Kellie.

"Alpha for Fem boy? And you're Kellie spelled as a girl's name? Interesting.

The message read, ''Hi Kellie, I've missed you.'

Rose looked at me and just said, "Well? Aren't you going to answer him?"

I just typed back, 'Hello.'

"I'm so glad to catch you here, it's been a few days and I've missed our chats. What are you wearing?"

I sat there stunned as I looked down at the floor. I could tell Rose was taking all of this in.

"Oh my goodness! You have an online boyfriend! You are a naughty girl, aren't you? I can't wait to hear you explain this."

Rose took the computer and started typing back to Alpha as I watched on in disbelief.

"Well Alpha, I'm wearing a pair of pink panties with matching high heels by the pool today. Where did we leave off last time?"

"That's hot, I'd love to see you in it. How about a photo?"

Rose was ignoring me and typed back, 'Not now. Remind me how we left things last time, baby.'

I sat there with a heavy feeling of dread as I heard the notification bell ring again and looked up in disbelief as I read his reply with Rose.

"Well Kellie, after you sucked my cock, I promised to buy you a new outfit. I'm true to my word and I'll pick out something sexy for you, but you never gave me your address. Want to give it to me now? I can bring it over myself, would you like that."

She turned to me with a look I've never seen before and said, "Holy shit! I can't believe you, Kelly. You're not a man, are you? You are nothing but a beta boi, a fem, a faggot. I'm so disgusted with you right now." She typed back to him, "I'm thinking about it and I might give you my address next time we chat, but I have to run now. See you soon, lover."

She told me to shut it down and I did.

"What else? Tell me what else you've been up to? How many other guys do you do that with? Wait, don't tell me, I don't want to know. What else do you do on the laptop regarding your sexual play. Don't you dare hold anything back, or I'll kick you out of this house so fast you won't know what hit you."

She started going through my emails and web history as I contemplated telling her about my story writing but also knew that if she found out on her own, I was done.

"Well, I kind of write fantasy stories."

"Show me."

I pointed her to a file called CDSTYS and when she clicked there were over 70 stories that I have written for self-expression and pleasure over the years.

"You've written over 70 stories about your cross dressing fantasy? What are they about?"

I tried to explain that while I was in college and not dressing, my only vice was writing stories about things I fantasized about. I wasn't looking to do any of them, but just fantasized and put them to writing. This helped suppress my dressing desires.

"Get me a USB drive. I'm going to copy all of these and read about your fantasies and what makes you tick."

I did as she asked, went inside the house, and came back and handed her the USB drive, with trembling hands.

"Why are your hands shaking?" she asked as she inserted the USB drive and downloaded all the stories. She would later load them on to her tablet and read each one of them and discover each, and every one of her husband's deep secrets.

"Because some of these stories are very explicit, and things I would never dream of doing. You need to remember these are just fantasies, and not something I really want to happen. I'm afraid if you read them you will get the wrong idea."

As she downloaded the files she said, "Well, I also realize that there is some truth in every thought and fantasy. I'm going to read exactly what was on your mind and discover your deepest desires. I would rather that you told me about your fantasy's in bed, while we were being intimate with each other, but you have proven I can't trust you to tell me all of your desires.

Now I get to read about them, and I can't wait to see what makes you tick, because just in the last two hours I discovered that you not only wear pantyhose and panties, but you have a full wardrobe, and dress in secret. I learned that you have conversations in chat rooms, and online sex with other men, I learned that you refer to yourself by the feminine name Kellie, as a female. I'm learning that I really didn't know who you are, and I'm about to find out.

Until I have time to read every story, do some research on this and contemplate our relationship, you can either stay out of my sight and sleep in the guest room, or go to a hotel until I tell you my decision about our marriage. However, let me be clear, things will change, I am certain of that. I do love you, however, I don't want to have a marriage with someone I can't trust or rely on. We've only been married a short time so if I decide to divorce you over this, I will. I have to consider my future and how I want to spend the rest of my life. Do you understand what I'm saying, Kelly?"

Heartbroken, I said yes. "I do understand, and please forgive me. I'll do anything to keep us together, please don't leave me. From now on I'll tell you everything, but you'll soon read everything there is to know about me, and I hope you can find room in your heart to forgive me and give me another chance."

"We'll see, but no promises. I'm going over to Vickie's house for a while and I'm not sure when I'll be back. Please clean up and don't be around when I come back. I'm so disgusted with you right now that I don't want to see you when I get back. If you hear me come in the house, please go to the guest room, and stay away from me until I tell you differently."

Just like that, she got up and put on a sundress over her bikini and drove off to her sister Vickie's house. She often would go and visit her on the weekend so it wouldn't be odd if she happened to visit today. I liked Vickie, as she was a kind and friendly person. Her husband Tex, was a jerk. A real Alpha Male, loud, demanding and controlling. He was 6 foot 6 inches tall, ex-marine, with a muscular build. On the other hand, I was an inch taller than my wife at 5 foot 8 inches with a slender or slight build and Tex always intimidated me with his presence and strong personality, which is why I seldom went over there with Rose for a visit.

I picked up the glasses and put things away, unpacked our luggage and put the dirty laundry in the wash then folded and put everything away in our drawers and closet. It was a little after 9 when I heard the garage door open and I scurried off to the guest room on the other side of the house. We have a large home, with a mother-in-law suite that was on the complete other side of the house. This room had a large bedroom, a sitting room, bathroom, and access to the kitchen. This was to be my home for the near future as I closed the door just as Rose entered the house.

For the next two weeks my daily routine was to get up early and leave for work before Rose woke up. When I got home each night, I came in the garage door and entered the suite from the private entrance, to be sure and observe her wishes of not being seen. Rose was spending several nights at Vickie's place and would come home occasionally to pick up some clothes and personal items.

Other than a few text messages regarding some financial matters, I did not speak or see my wife for the next two weeks. I was terribly nervous about how this was headed and how fast our relationship had changed.

I was also concerned about how she would react after she read my stories. I wrote some of these in my last year of college, without dressing for several years and very frustrated these stories got quite explicit and a little wild. The themes of my stories ranged from simple cross-dressing during my first year, to the very extreme in my last year of college. Some of my stories included bondage, chastity, cuckolding, humiliation, and sex with men. Yes, my stores were extremely descriptive, and without any context, anyone reading it would believe that I was extremely perverse, and even bisexual. I knew I was in for a rough time after she read all my stories, but at this point there was nothing I could do except focus on work and stay out of site.

The following Monday while I was at work, I got a call from Rose. It was brief but gave me some hope. When I answered it, I tried to have a conversation but all she said was that she has come to some conclusions and wants to meet me for drinks on Friday after work to discuss our future. Of course, I agreed, and we were all set for 6pm at Bradley Steak House downtown, near my office.

The week went by slowly as I patiently waited for our date and finally it was Friday. The day went by at a snail’s pace as all I could think about was what she was going to say. I got to the restaurant on time and was told that my guest was already seated and to follow her. I followed the young shapely hostess and admired her little black dress, long legs and four inch heels. I was feeling very positive until I came to the table to see my wife and her sister Vickie sitting together on one side of the booth.

"Hi Rose and hello Vickie," I said trying to remain calm but deeply disappointed as I was expecting an intimate dinner with my wife.

I sat across from them with what I assume was a surprised look on my face. Rose smiled and took my hand as she looked into my eyes. I asked Vickie to join me tonight for support, because you know how soft and agreeable, I can be. She insisted she be here for my best interest, nothing more.

I smiled and said, that was find I always enjoyed Vickie’s company," but tonight I wished she wasn't here. We ordered drinks and had some small talk about the weather, how hot it has been, and the current teachers strike. The conversation actually calmed me down and when my double martini arrived, I anxiously started drinking to calm down.

After we finished our second drink, we told the waitress to keep the drinks coming. I was very relaxed now and had a nice buzz. I figured this conversation wasn't going to be about our relationship and felt more at ease. That didn't last too long as Rose started speaking about our current situation.

"Kelly, you must know that I tell Vickie everything and have ever since we were little girls. We keep no secrets from each other, and she knows exactly what we are going through, and since she has always been the smarter, and more levelheaded one in the family, I asked her to join us tonight.

My mouth was agape as I sat there stunned. "You told Vickie some of the things we talked about?"

"Oh no dear, I told her everything, including the stores that we both read together."

Vickie smiled and said, "You really are an amazing writer. I felt as if I was part of some of those stories and to be honest, several of them made my pussy wet. You've given me some new ideas I intend to try.

Don't worry Kelly, I won't be telling anyone about this, but I must say I can definitely picture you dressed in a feminine outfit, I mean with your slender build and pretty boy face, I can imagine you make a stunning girl. But that's not important right now. Right now, Rose needs to know where your marriage is headed.

When she came and confided these new revelations, she was ready to leave you. She was very upset because she loves you dearly but wasn't sure she could handle everything she learned in such a short time. You should be happy to know that I stuck up for you and helped her understand that she needs to give you a chance to redeem yourself.

I explained that sex is just superficial, and fantasies are only that, fantasies. She made me understand that sex is just sex but love it much more important. I encouraged her to explore your fantasies and find out if there are things you can enjoy together.

Now you will have an opportunity to save your marriage, but you will have to agree to our terms. This might sound extreme, but it's for your own good. For the next year you will submit your will to both Rose and myself. It's a very simple agreement which Rose will explain in more detail, but basically you will show your love and commitment, by giving yourself to us for the next year to prove your love to Rose.

You have twelve hours to let us know if you agree to the terms of the agreement, we will leave with you tonight. Just to be clear, Rose will expect full co-operation and compliance, otherwise whatever marriage is left will be over, and you will have to immediately move out, and accept her divorce agreement that we have written out. Your choice is to say no, and file for an amicable divorce. This might be an easier path for what is in store for you, but you will lose Rose forever."

Rose then took over, "Yes Kelly, after that weekend with your family and then that chat room episode, I was sure I was married to a gay man. At that moment I just wanted to end our marriage, but after a lot of reading and talking to people, I think we might be able to work things out, if we work together.

If you agree to this arrangement, then you will sign the divorce agreement in this folder. You will see it is very one sided and designed to motivate you to live up to the promises I hope you will decide to make. I have no desire to counter sign the divorce papers, unless you fail to live up to your end of the agreement. To be clear, the reason I want you to sign it, is to make sure you don't back out on your word. By signing it, I will control your fate. I'll keep it safe, secure, and unsigned, unless you give me reason to execute the divorce agreement.

We believe that this is the best way of making sure you live up to your word and enable us to stay happily married. Unless you break your promise to both Vickie and myself, we should have an exciting year of self-discovery. You will notice that the agreement expires in exactly 1 year from tomorrow, which means for the next year we basically own you.

You know that Vickie and I are caring and gentle, we won't make you do anything that you don't want to do, which should give you some feeling of encouragement. So read this tonight and get it back to me signed by noon tomorrow, signed, and notarized. If you don't, I'll understand that our marriage is not that important to you, and I'll file for divorce by the end of the week.

Everything is now in your hands and I'm anxious to hear your decision. Vicky and I are not staying for dinner and we just wanted to meet in a quiet place to discuss our future. Stay for a while and read the agreement then let me know your decision. If I don't hear from you by midnight, I'll assume you want to end our marriage. That would be sad, and I would hate for that to be how we end up, but if you consider the options you, we might end up stronger than ever in a year from now. Please consider my offer and let me know your answer."

They got up and picked up their purses. And as I watched Vicky start to leave, Rose bent down and kissed me gently on the lips and said, "I do love you, and this is for your own good. Please consider this an opportunity for reconciliation, and a new life together. I Love you."

I sat there with my mouth open for the second time, as I watched the love of my life walk away as I sat helpless. I now had to make the final decision on our marriage. I thought to myself, I was actually lucky that she wasn't just going to leave me and that she was giving me a chance to save our marriage.

The waitress brought me a fourth martini as I sat there with a tear in my eyes feeling sorry for myself. After staring at the manila folder in front of me for ten minutes, I decided to open it and read the one page agreement.

When I read it, I realized how devastating this would be if we both signed the agreement. It stated that I would immediately give Power of Attorney to Rose for all of our financial holdings, including the house that was paid for from some investments. It read that I agreed to give up all of my assets and possessions and agreed to pay a monthly alimony of 85% of my total income, basically leaving me destitute.

The attorney firm that put this together is known as one of the most respected firms in the City. She wasn't fooling around, but she said she wouldn't sign it if I agreed to her terms, which seemed simple. Just obey her wishes for the next year. Surely, I can do that, and in a year, she would rip this up and we would be back to a normal life.

Did I trust her to not just sign the agreement? Yes, she was not a vengeful person, and would not do anything cruel or mean in spite of our current situation. My choice was divorce and lose her forever, which was something I could not live with. I would do anything for her and now I had to either give myself to her totally for the next year or lose her.

Finally, after reading the agreement for the fifth time, I realized that the only thing I really wanted was to spend my life with Rose and would do anything to keep her. At that point I understood that I was going to agree to her demands. As the waitress took my credit card, I sent Rose a text that said, "Rose I love you, and will do anything to keep you. Yes, I agree to your terms and can't wait to get our lives back on track."

A few minutes later a text came back that said, "Oh honey, I'm so happy because I really didn't want to end our marriage. Just be sure you understand that I am serious about my expectations from you. Full cooperation to all my rules and wishes."

I read her text and said, "Yes, I understand, and I would have done it anyway without even signing this agreement, but if that's what you need, I'll sign it. You know I trust you, and I am putting myself in your hands. I love you."

"OK, I'll meet you at the UPS store over by the gym tomorrow at 9am, and we can have the agreement notarized. Once we have that behind us, we can start mending our relationship. I'm looking forward to being with you again. See you tomorrow at 9."

After closing my bar tab, I left and went back home to contemplate what I just agreed to and what was in store for us over the next year.

What I didn't realize was that Vickie came up with the idea after she learned all about my secret life from Rose, and reading all the stories I had written, which exposed my deepest fantasies. After Rose confided with her sister about us, Vickie felt compelled to confide with Rose about her own relationship.

Her husband Tex, has always been a control freak in their marriage and treated Vickie like a second class citizen. He loved to boss her around and had got rough with her several times. Vickie discovered some past things about Tex. It seems that her big strong, alpha husband, also had a secret fantasy. His was about having sex with weaker boys and Vickie found out all about it from some people from his past.

After she discovered his darkest secrets, she used it to control him to her will. It actually helped temper his macho and controlling personality with Vickie. In fact, from that day forward, Vickie was in charge and he treated her like a queen. Tex never raised his voice or hand to Vickie again. He understood that his secret could never be told, and he would do whatever she wanted to keep his past life and fantasies a secret. Since Vickie had experience with these types of sexual proclivities, and because sisters are good at keeping secrets, she was good at plotting how to manage these men and in this case, their husbands. Apparently, I was about to become willing subjugated.

The next morning, I met Rose in front of the UPS store and to my surprise she gave me a big hug and a tender kiss hello. This was the first time since the reunion that she showed any sign of affection, and my heart melted in her arms. We broke the kiss, she smiled and said, "I'm so happy you feel our marriage is important enough to meet here and sign the agreement. I didn't sleep all night because I was afraid that you would change your mind and that I would lose you forever, but now we start a new chapter of our lives together."

Five minutes later the notary stamped my signature and Rose took the divorce agreement, put it in an envelope and sealed it in front of me, "I have no intention of opening this envelope as long as you live up to your end of the bargain. Vickie will hold it for safe keeping, and in one year from today it will be null and void, and we will then start another chapter of our lives." She kissed me tenderly and smiled, "I love you baby."

As we were headed out to the parking lot, she gave me some instructions, "Get some rest today and meet me a 2pm at this location. I'll be in the parking lot and I'll explain things at that time. This is just the beginning baby. I plan on having you move back into the bedroom tonight and sleep in your arms again. See you there at 2pm, and done be late," she said handing me note with an address.

I was so excited that when I got back to the house, I spent the day cleaning it and making sure it looked perfect. The day went by quickly, and the house was spotless. I laid out by the pool for an hour and tried to relax. At 1pm I took a shower, put on a pair of jeans and a nice shirt, and left to meet Rose at 1:40. I recognized the address to be about ten minutes away, and planned on getting there early.

As I drove, I looked for the address on the buildings, and finally came upon the location written on her note. I pulled into the parking parked in front of the Serenity Salon, where Rose was standing and talking on her cell phone.

I got out of the car and walked up to her, but before I could ask why we were meeting at her salon she spoke, "I missed you darling. Today is a special day for you and just the beginning of things to come. In a few seconds you will be going into the salon and meeting with Jessica, my stylist. I've planned an entire afternoon, as a spa day for you my darling. You will be here for several hours getting pampered and spoiled. Vickie dropped me off, so I'll need your car while you're enjoying your spa day. I'll be moving my things back into our home this afternoon. Jessica has a list of everything you are to experience today. I expect you to quietly agree to whatever she says and follow her instructions, do you understand?"

Not knowing what to say I looked confused, "I don't understand."

"Oh silly, you will soon enough. You just need to follow my wishes and do exactly what Jessica tells you to do this afternoon. Here," she said handing me a small pill and pulling out a bottled water out of her purse. "This is a mild sedative, which will help you relax and enjoy the treat I've planned for you. Now, no more talk. Swallow the pill, go inside, and ask for Jessica. I'll take your keys and see you soon."

I took the pill and hoped it would calm my nerves as I watched Rose turn and start the car. She waited for me to go into the shop before I saw her pull out of the parking lot. I went to the receptionist, a young tall sexy girl with perfectly applied makeup, styled hair, and sparkling smile and said, "I have an appointment with Jessica."

"Her heart-stirring smile made me weak as she spoke in a British accent, "Lovely, I'll let her know you're here. Please have a seat and I'll bring you a glass of wine while you wait darling." As I looked around, I could instantly tell that this was an upscale salon that catered to fashion conscience women, who cared about their looks and being pampered. I never had a spa day and thought it would actually be fun to be pampered all afternoon. Maybe a massage or a facial, I was wondering what she had planned. It was so thoughtful of her to do this for me today. I was smiling to myself as I realized the pill she gave me had already taken the edge off my nerves. In fact, I was relaxed and starting to just enjoy the experience.

Jessica was another strikingly beautiful woman about 5 foot 9 inches, and taller than myself in her heels, with long black hair and striking green eyes. Large breast, small waist, and perfectly applied makeup. I was intimidated by her beauty as she greeted me and brought me back to her private area.

"Oh my, Rose was right, you have wonderful facial features, and I love your hair. Most girls I know would kill for hair like yours. Your thick blonde hair is really something with those blue eyes. Nice skin, and well just a perfect prospect for what Rose has outlined for you today. Let me fill up your wine glass. I want you to just relax here for a few moments."

I sat in her chair observing the room, which was completely designed for women, which made me feel a little out of place, but the wine and sedative was doing its job. I didn't have a care in the world and sipped on the second glass of wine as Jessica came back into the room holding a notepad.

"Rose explained everything and detailed exactly what she wants done today. She also told me to remind you not to complain or put up any arguments today, or I am to call her. She said you would understand what this meant. Now, the first treatment today is with the esthetician. You have light colored fine hair, so this treatment should be fairly fast and easy. Tina is waiting for you now, so please follow me."

I stood up and almost fell over, as a result of the drinks and the pill I had taken. Jessica took my arm as I giggled and walked with her into another room. Tina also looked like a super model. I smiled and I stared at her as she said hello. "Please take off your clothes and lay on the table, I'll be back in a few moments."

After taking all my clothes off I got on the table and covered myself with the sheet that was on the table. I had a big smile on my face as Tina came back in and commented, "You seem happy today, and I'm pleased to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too Tina. I think I had too much wine after I took that pill from my wife," I said now even more giggly. She laughed and removed the top part of the sheet and examined my body.

"You don't have much body hair to speak of and your blond hair is very fine. This should go extremely easy. I can tell you that every girl I know would love to have such light coverage, you're making my job very easy today."

For the next forty minutes Tina gently applied and removed hot wax over my entire body. I was feeling so relaxed and comfortable that when she got to my private area and applied wax to all my pubic hair, I didn't even resist. I felt the pain as she ripped off the strips of wax, but it didn't bother me enough to complain. She spent some time between my legs as she only left a very small patch of hair, as was outlined in the detailed notes that Rose left for her. When she was done, she rubbed a lavender scented oil over my entire body. Having this beautiful woman rub this scented lotion on my freshly dehaired body was amazing. She covered me up when she was done and started working on my face.

"Doesn’t that lotion smell delicious?" she said as she carefully applied wax to my eyebrows.

"Oh my god, it's amazing. It feels so good, I would love to do this again sometime."

"I'm sure you'll be back for maintenance in order to keep you nice and smooth, but right now don't move as I work on your eyebrows honey."

After she done waxing both eyebrows, she took her tweezers and started plucking away. This went on for at least five minutes and I was wondering If there were any eyebrows left, as I just laid there content and happy with a big silly smile.

I was there for less than an hour, and when she was done she handed me a pink robe and matching silky shorts, "Slip into these honey," and then led me over to the wash basin where I was handed off to another beautiful young girl that introduced herself as Gloria. For the next twenty minutes Gloria washed and massaged my scalp. I had to thank Rose for this spa day, so far, I was enjoying the experience, even the pain of the waxing.

At this point my legs were like jelly when I got up from the sink. Gloria helped me back to Jessica's room where Jessica was waiting. "Well, we are ahead of schedule and that will give me more time to make you perfect. Rose called and was happy to hear you were getting along nicely. She's excited for you and can't wait to see you later this afternoon.

Jessica handed me another glass of wine as she started working on my hair. She told me she knew all about me from Rose and how I work for the Dept of Health and Human Services. I told her it wasn't too exciting, but it was a great job with amazing government benefits.

Well you're lucky to have a job you like, and Rose seems to love her job as well. In fact, she's my Dermatologist, which is how we met. It must be nice to be married to a doctor who can always help plump up your lips, which would look amazing on you, I'm sure.

I was groggy and might have nodded off as she worked on my hair, because the next thing I remember was sitting under a hair dryer next to several women. I woke up with a fright, not remembering where I was or what was happening. The pill was wearing off as was the buzz from the wine.

Once I realized where I was, I sat quietly trying to remember things. I remembered walking with Jessica and then hearing her say that she will be back for me. I recalled everything up to this point and realized what was happening and became very aware and nervous. When Jessica came back for me and took me back to her room, I tried to act calm, but I was clearly nervous.

"Are you OK honey? You look upset."

"I think the pill wore off and I'm trying to recall things we did today, and for the life of me I can't remember why I was under the hair dryer."

"Yes, those pills can do that. Rose gave me a few when I was having problems with my boyfriend, and they can really relax you. Just relax, you're in good hands. So far today we've made your body very smooth. I cut your hair into a cute new style and added some extensions while you fell asleep in my chair. Do you remember how we talked about some curls for your hair, well that's why we used the dryer, to set the curls which I'm about to comb out right now. Trust me, you're in good hands and you're going to look just darling when we're done. Now, after I finish with your hair, I'll be sending you up front for your manicure and pedicure. After that, our makeup artist will be here to do you make up and give you some basic instructions. Rose has been quite generous and thought of everything.

I have to admit that with your new hairstyle and facial features, you are going to be drop dead gorgeous. I mean you must have great genes, and with that face and slender body, you could easily do some modeling, if you want. I have some friends in the business that I know would love your style. Let me know if you or Rose are interested, OK?"

She started playing with my hair and combing it different directions until I felt all my hair just fall down all over my head and down to my shoulders. Now I had long hair before I came in, but not down to my shoulders. When I felt the hair on my shoulders I quickly reached up in shock.

"Rose said you would love to have long hair, and you were in luck because, we had the perfect color match to your pretty blonde hair. Yes, you will now have thicker, longer, and curly hair when we're done with you. Like I said, you look amazing, and after a little makeup you'll be one of us, for sure. You'll have to come back every 3 weeks for adjustments for the extensions, and wax appointments, but I know you'll enjoy that after you see the results.

When the pill finally wore off, I still had a buzz from the drinks, but I had most of my faculties back and I now fully comprehended what was done to me that afternoon. The note that Vickie handed me from Rose explained everything. It read;

"Kellie, I hope you enjoyed this special day and love the outcome. I can't wait to meet you and spend some time together. You see, after everything that I learned from your family, the things you told me, along with the thoughts you outlined in your stories, helped me to make this decision.

Knowing what I now know about you and your desires. Because Kellie, is such a big part of your life and thoughts that I think it's only fair I get to meet Kellie and spend some time really learning about her desires.

I know you would never have agreed to what was done to you today, so I pushed you a little and helped you become the girl you've dreamed of becoming. You will be living full time as Kellie for the next month. I took the liberty of calling your office and putting in for some time off. They were extremely helpful at the office and happy to help. It seems that the government has great benefits and they said you had over 6 months of time off accrued, which might just come in handy.

If you're reading this then I know your day at the salon is complete and Vickie should have a garment bag and a small suitcase nearby. You have a complete outfit that you will wear for me today. I can't wait to meet Kellie tonight. The girls at the salon have already been paid and given a nice tip for their help. I'll be busy here at home putting things away so when your all dressed, call an Uber and have them drive you home. Yes, you will be leaving the salon as a woman and venturing out into the world by yourself.

I love you and can't wait for you to come home."

Vickie pointed to the garment bag and suitcase smiling, "You can get dressed in here honey, I'll close the drapes to give you some privacy. When you're done just give me yell, I'll be right outside."

The drapes closed and I just stood there in shock. I re-read the letter again and was in complete shock. Yes, I realized at some point what was happening to me today and I could have stopped things, but deep down I enjoyed every moment. Now it appears I will be coming out as a female to everyone, which is something I have not done since I was very young. I opened the suitcase to find a black thong and a matching padded bra, silicone inserts for the bra, along with a package of glossy, nude pantyhose, along with some jewelry, a girls watch, and earrings.

When I heard Vickie voice asking me if I needed any help, I realized that several minutes have already passed. Since I was already completely feminized there was no reason for me to wear my male clothes, I would have looked ridiculous wearing them and knew what I had to do.

"I'm fine Vickie, I'll out in a few minutes," I said as I got undressed and inserted the heavy silicone pads into the lace bra. The silicone pads had built in nipples that would protrude from the fine material of the bra and put myself on display. Everything fit perfectly as the bra slipped into place after I adjusted the straps. I stepped into the thong as it tightly covered my boy clit, which is how I referred to it whenever I dressed up. I opened the package of pantyhose and slid them up my freshly waxed legs. They made me shiver with pleasure when I finally had them in place. For some reason, the feeling of wearing pantyhose reinforced my feminine feelings. I instantly started feeling different and suddenly realized that I was now excited to see what outfit Rose had selected for me to wear. I was now excited about everything and no longer thinking about what others might think or say.

When I opened the garment bag, I gasped. There inside was an amazing silky black dress from Nieman Markus. It felt magical when I stepped into in and zipped up the side zipper. The skirt fell just above the knee, and flared out, as the material clung to my waist and my new bust. The thin material of the dress allowed the nipples from the silicone pad to be visible as I moved in different ways. In the suitcase I found a small purse and a pair of four inch pumps. I realized that Vickie had picked all the right sizes as I slipped into the heels. Just at that moment Vickie popped her head through the drapes, "How we doing in here Kellie? Oh my god! Is that really you? This is amazing, you look so good!" She turned and called out, "Girls, come here, you have to see this."

That made me nervous and embarrassed as the girls stepped into Vickie’s area and gasped when they looked at me.

"Holy shit, she's amazing. Wow Kellie, you really should have been a girl. Looking like this, nobody would ever believe that you were ever anything else but this pretty girl. Come with us to the full length mirror and see for yourself."

Vickie took me by the hand and led me out to main area where there were several mirrors. When I saw myself, I understood why they were making such a fuss. With my new feminine hairstyle, glamour makeup, painted nails, high heels, and the amazing sexy dress, I realized that Vickie had transformed me not only to the girl of my dreams, but an extremely attractive girl. The type of girl that would get a lot of attention from others, including the attention of any healthy male.

"Wow, I never realized she was buried inside me. I mean, I never knew I could look like this. All of you have really transformed me today and I have to admit, I love it. Thank you everybody," I said realizing that I just admitted to everyone that I was excited to be transformed into a beautiful girl and thanked them for doing so. I was not in my normal state of mind, but it was too late to take anything back. I just continued to admire the girl in the mirror as I turned and looked at myself in every position.

"Kellie, we're so happy you like how you turned out, and we hope you come back on a regular basis. I'm serious about my friend that looks for girls that want to model, I'm sure he can use you in some print work, if you're interested. Let me take a few photos to send him."

Vickie took several photos with the girls and by myself. I loved posing in the girly positions I had practiced over the years. The girls were amazed how natural I behaved and acted and commented on how amazed they were with my transformation. "Kellie, anytime you want to come out with us for drinks, we'd love to have around. The guys would be all over us with you around," they said giggling as I blushed and enjoyed the attention.

It was now after 6pm and they were about to close for the day, so it was time for me to leave. I then realized that I had to call and Uber and fumbled for my phone. I giggled to myself as I tried to use the Uber Application with my long red nails. I wasn't used to having nails this long or a bright red, but finally arranged for a ride.

A few minutes later my ride pulled up in front of the salon and I realized I was about to go out as Kellie. Scared but feeling confident I held my purse and walked comfortably in my heels out to the car. When the man saw me come out of the salon and opened my car door as I slid in. I knew this was not the normal treatment and was already enjoying the benefits of being a female. I was not sober as I realized that in less than ten minutes, I would be presenting Kellie to my wife for the first time. I didn't know what to expect but realized that since she planned everything, I had nothing to be worried about. We pulled up the house and the driver got the suitcase from the trunk and offered to bring it up to the house. Inside I was laughing about the special treatment to a pretty girl, but I took advantage of his offer. Navigating up the stairs in my high heels, dress, long fingernails, dragging a suitcase just didn't seem right so I smiled and in my feminine voice said, "That's sweet of you, thank you," and smiled as he quickly brought the suitcase up to the front door.

"Thank you again sir and I'll be sure to leave you a nice tip," I said smiling.

"My pleasure Miss. Anytime!"

I was now standing at my front door, purse in hand and took a deep breath as I rang the bell. Seconds later the door opened, and Kellie was now face to face with Rose for the first time. The look on her face said it all. Despite the fact that she arranged for my transformation, it was obvious she didn't expect the results to be so dramatic.

"My lord, is that really you? I mean, you're beautiful. I mean you're really a girl, I mean you really look like a pretty girl. I had no idea! Come inside and let me meet Kellie, the super model," she said with a big grin.

"Kellie, I had no idea you would turn out this pretty. I expected you to look more like a guy or maybe a not so pretty girl, but nothing like this. I don't believe anyone would mistake you for a guy, the way you look.

I have to admit that I'm shocked on how you look, and I can't get over how you seem so natural dressed this way. I mean, all of your movements are so feminine, as if you've been a girl all of your life. Even the way just sat down, the way you crossed your legs, and how your sitting now, with your shoulders back and chest out. And your voice has completely changed, to an almost sensuous tone. It's as if you are a different person, not a man at all. How do you explain this Kellie?"

"Well, I guess it goes back to living with my sisters and dressing up. They always said that if I was going to dress like a girl, that they expected me to act like one, and strive for perfection, because they didn't want to be embarrassed when their friends came over or anyone knowing that I was really a boy.

The girls convinced my mom it was for the best, so mom and my sisters continually instructed me on all things girly, including movements, and how to think and respond like girls do, naturally. My older sister helped me with my voice training and from then on whenever I was dressed, I literally became a girl, in my attitude, thoughts, and feelings. After years of living as a girl, whenever I dress-up I immediately feel my feminine side just take over and I start thinking and acting this way. I'm so embarrassed and sorry if it makes you feel bad but, it has become a habit, and something I can't just change.

"No, don't be sorry Kellie. You need to remember I've never met Kellie, this side of you. I think you're amazing and I'm happy I get to meet her and be with you this way.

"Thanks Rose, I wasn't sure about all this but if you're really OK with how this turned out, then I'm happy. To be honest and something I would never admit, I’ve always dreamed of meeting you this way, and you've made one my dreams come true."

"Oh, you're welcome Princess. You can also count on many more of your dreams coming true, I can assure you of that."

We sat there for a while just talking about my treatments and how I felt about everything. I started to relax and feel more comfortable around Rose when I heard the knock on the door. Rose quickly got up and led Vickie into the living room, where I was sitting on the couch, with my legs crossed, and my hands crossed on my lap, with my long red nails on display. I was comfortable in this feminine position and was completely in character as Vickie walked over to me with her mouth open, and obviously speechless.

Rose giggled, "She's very pretty, don't you think Vickie?"

"Oh my God! I'll say! I can't believe how perfect she turned out."

Vickie sat next to me on the couch and took my hand, "How do you feel about all of this Kellie? Are you upset? I convinced Rose to set this up for you, so don't be angry with her."

In my feminine voice I took her hand in mine and said, "I'm really OK with this Vickie. In fact, I'm happy I get the chance to let my wonderful wife finally meet Kellie and understand my feminine side. No, I'm not upset at all."

"Wow, you amazed me Kellie. First, I didn't expect you to look like this. Second, I thought you might be upset. Third, you are way more convincing than I could have imagined. I mean besides your new-look, the way you're sitting, the way you sit with your legs crossed, you hand movements, and your girly voice, I can only think of you as a girl, and one of us. Rose, what do you think? How do you feel about seeing him this way?

"Well, when I opened the door, I was shocked but after sitting with her for the last hour, and discussing her feelings, I realize how natural this is for her. Am I right Kellie, does this feel natural for you?

I smiled, "Natural and Wonderful! Thank you for doing this and accepting me this way. It means so much to me."

For the next two hours the three of us finished off two bottles of wine and chatted. They complimented my new hairstyle and how it looks perfect for my face shape. They asked about the eyelashes, which turned out to also be extensions and permanent. "I always wanted to get mine done like that, they do look wonderful and so natural," Rose said.

We talked fashions and outfits that might look nice on me and we made plans for shopping the following week.

"Yes, we need to get you several outfits Kellie. Since you'll be off from work for the foreseeable future, you can't keep wearing the same clothes."

"Rose, about that. I know you had me take some time off from work, but don't you think a month is too long for me to dress this way? Can't we just do this for a few days and then go back to the way we were?" I asked pleading.

"Absolutely not! And it might be longer than a month if I don’t like how things are going. You have up to 6 months off, and you might be in skirts the entire time. There is not going to be any negotiation here. I've already put all of your male clothes in boxes and have them ready for the Church to pick up this week. Your closets are empty, and we need to fill them up with some nice clothes for you this week. I tried to salvage some outfits that you had hidden, but they were cheap and out of style. My girlfriend will have the latest fashions and not embarrassing me when we out with other people."

"You're kidding. All my clothes are boxed up?"

"Well yes! You won't need them and it's only right to give them to charity to help others in need. Besides, just think of all the pretty things you will soon have. You must be so excited," Rose said as I saw Vickie giggling.

"OK, so this is payback. Your punishing me for everything I kept secret?"

"Not at all. After seeing you like this and reading all your stories, I'm convinced that deep down this is something you desired and I am determined to make you live out these desires in order to see if we can go forward. Unless I'm convinced that we can be together, you have no other choice. Besides, are you going to tell us that right now, sitting there in that cute dress, all made-up and chatting as girls, doesn’t feel right? Are you going to tell me that you haven't enjoyed every minute today? Tell us! How does it feel to be with us right now?"

I looked down and knew I couldn’t lie to them because the already knew the truth. I spoke quietly, "It's true. Today has been wonderful and I've enjoyed every minute. I'm just nervous about what this will do to our relationship if I'm living as your girlfriend, every minute, and every day. I worried about how you will think of me."

"Honey, thank you for being honest. We both know how much you enjoy this. We can tell how happy you are by your actions. And don't worry about me thinking less of you as my husband or a man. Right now, after being with you and learning all about you, I couldn't think less of you as a man and especially a husband. Don't be silly. Right now, until I say differently, you're my girlfriend, and if you want to stay with me, you will remain that way and continue to play the part, which you seem to do so easily. Now don't get me wrong sweetheart, I love you and want to be with you, but before we can't move forward as a normal couple until we play this out. Besides, this isn't up for discussion."

I sat there quietly replaying her words. Hearing her comments about not being a man or a husband, hurt. Putting myself in her position and seeing me dressed and looking as feminine as I did, I really couldn't blame her, but hearing her say it made it real. I knew she was right and living full time this way did sound fun, but I did worry about how this would impact our relationship. Living as her girlfriend? Is that what she said? Did I really want this? I knew I had no say in her demands and was conflicted. Staying in my female mode was something I would enjoy but, losing my place as her husband was something I had not considered. The only positive thing was that she did say this would end when she was satisfied, so I would do whatever I needed to do to make that happen.

"Well girls, I need to get going. It was so nice to meet you Kellie and I can't wait to go shopping with you tomorrow. We're all going to have so much fun together," Vickie said as she gave me an 'air-kiss' as she headed to the front door with Rose. I heard them speaking quietly and then the door close.

"That was fun, wasn't it baby? Vickie loves you this way much more than she did when you were a man. I think she's right; you do make a great girlfriend and we're going to have more fun than we ever imagined.

Part 2 (Story Time)

Having Rose back home was all I had been thinking about for the last two weeks.

Finally sleeping with her in the same bed again made me realize even more, just how much I loved her.

I spent some time re-living the last two weeks and how far she's led me into this new role and asked myself if I would have made the same choice again. I could have easily agreed to an amicable divorce and tried to forget this chapter in my life, but deep down I realized I would have made the same choice again and allow Rose to control my life and live as Kellie. I admitted to myself that besides being madly in love with Rose, I realized how much I missed dressing this way. Being accepted my wife and live full time as a girl, was more than I could have ever imagined. These two weeks went by quickly and I can't wait to see where things go from here.

We did share the same bed, even though we didn't make love or have sex, just lying next to her and cuddling together satisfied my most urgent needs.

When I tried to get intimate the first night back, Rose just explained that it was too soon, and she needed some time. We did hold each other and kiss, but that was as far as she would allow me to go for the time being.

It would have been difficult for me to argue or be forceful as I now wore only nightgowns and teddies, which was now standard sleepwear. With my new feminine hairstyle, arched eyebrows, long red nails, matching red toenails, hairless body, pierced earrings, scented skin lotion, and my silky nighties, made it difficult for Rose to consider me anything other than her girlfriend.

After our shopping trips that first week, my closet was complete with a dozen dresses, several skirts, numerous blouses, six pairs of heels and two pairs of slippers. Our bathroom now had two areas for makeup, brushes, lotions, and perfumes, giving the appearance of two girls living together.

Rose wanted me to experience full immersion into a feminine role, to help her understand my needs better, and to also find out if this is what I ultimately wanted for myself. Their initial plan was to see how long I would allow this to continue and live as her girlfriend. Deep down Rose hoped that after a few days I would complain, beg, and put up a big fuss about having to live full time as her girlfriend, but that never happened. They continued to push things hoping that Kelly would protest and fight back.

In fact, quite the opposite happened. Her husband became even more submissive and docile, and even went along with every request made of her by Rose and Vickie. The girls knew they had the upper hand, but they expected him and actually wanted him to rebel and demand his manhood back. That didn't happen, and Kellie was becoming more comfortable as her girlfriend than either of them expected.

One night Vickie and Rose met for a drink and discussed the situation. As they were on their second drink Rose started to discuss the situation.

"Oh Vickie, I'm so disappointed in how things have been going. I thought for sure he would fight to take back his manhood. I guess you were right about giving him a chance to make a choice between having me as his wife, or living with me as a girlfriend. I'm not sure if he will ever want to come back," she said with a tear in her eye.

"Don't cry sweetie." Vickie continued handing Rose a tissue, "Things are not that bad, I mean you still love him, and you said that you've been getting along splendidly, even if it's as girlfriends for the time being. Give it some more time. Besides, didn't you say that he's been doing all the housework and laundry while he's home from work? You should look at this as a blessing. If he ever comes back, you can assign him all types of new chores that he will do willingly. Trust me, I can tell you from experience. Tex does everything I ask of him, without objection. Did you know I have him doing the laundry and ironing my things? It's hysterical to see this 6' 6" muscle man ironing and doing laundry. This really could work out for you if you give it time. Besides, it hasn't even been two weeks."

"I know Vickie, you're right but it's hard for me to see him this way. I mean, when I come home from the office, I'm greeted by this beautiful woman waiting for me every night, I feel out of place. I want a man to welcome me home and then hold and kiss me. I miss my husband. Are you sure we are doing the right thing Vickie? I never liked the idea of holding those divorce papers as a threat and you know I'll never sign them anyway. I just feel guilty about all of this.

"Look, we agreed to try it for a month, so let's just see where this goes. I think our plans for Friday will tell us much more about the future. Of course you don't have to sign the divorce papers, but there's no harm in him thinking you will, for a little while.

Look, I've made all the arrangements, exactly like the story he wrote, just as we discussed. Let's see how the night turns out and go from there. In the meantime, just think of Kellie as your live in girlfriend, and treat him as such. Take advantage of the situation and give it some time."

The story that Vickie was referring to was on that Kelly wrote while in college. He vividly wrote about many things that most women or men would never consider. He never expected anyone to read them or to make them a reality, but that's exactly what the girls had planned. They wanted to see exactly how much the stories were fantasy or a deeper desire that he put to paper. They would find out in a few days.

That night Rose was feeling a little guilty about how she was controlling her husband and decided to give him a chance to stop the experiment. In bed that night, as they cuddled and kissed, Rose started asking some questions.

As she played with Kellie's nipples through the pink nightgown she said, "Are you enjoying all of this baby? Do you think I'm being cruel by making you stay dressed as my girlfriend full time? Do you want to go back to being my husband or stay dressed as Kellie for the rest of the month?"

Kellie just moaned and was enjoying her touch as he considered the question. The last two weeks brought back so many great feelings and memories. Having the chance to do it again, with his wife, was something he never imagined and was happy with the turn of events. No, he wasn't ready to give up now and was looking forward to living as Kellie for the next two weeks.

He opened his eyes and looked at Rose, "You're not being cruel honey. Moreover, I understand why you did this. I'm fine with your decision for me to stay dressed like this and to be honest, I'm enjoying this too much to stop. I mean, it's been years since I've been able to express my feminine side, and I should be thanking you for making this happen."

A little shocked and upset that he was happy to stay this way, concerned her. It also made her a little angry as she expected him to jump at the chance to return as her husband. She thought to herself, 'Maybe Vickie is right and I should see this through. Obviously, he doesn't feel bad that I'm making him dress this way, and to the contrary, he's happy about it, so why am I feeling guilty about this. No, I'll press forward and see how far he lets me take things. If he wants to be the girl, then I intend to see this through.

She sent a text to Vickie later the next morning, telling her that she is ready to move forward with their plans. Vickie said she was making the right choice, and everything would work out. Kellie had a chance to return as her husband but didn't take it. At this moment, Kellie's fate was sealed.

For the next two days Rose and Vickie put their plan in to action. The story they selected was one he wrote about, that caught their attention. By role-playing the story, it would shine a great deal of light on Kellie's deeper desires. After Friday night and what they have planned, Rose was sure that Kellie would be begging for his old life back. She was hoping they wouldn't have to put this plan in to action, but Kellie gave her no other choice.

Rose sent a text to Kellie late morning, with instructions for the afternoon. She said, we're going to go out for dinner, and I want you to be ready for me when I get home. Scented bath, shave, smooth skin, and lots of lotion. I want you soft and cuddly tonight.

It was Friday afternoon, and Rose got home early, and Kellie was waiting for Rose in her pink robe and matching two inch slippers, just as instructed. It amazed Rose how easy it was to get him to do things now. Kellie never argued with her request and Rose could tell it was part of his feminine nature. There were never any threats or commands, only a request and Kellie was quick to say yes. She missed her strong husband but in an odd way, she did enjoy the control Kellie had given her.

"Oh good, you're done with the bathroom. While I take a warm bath, please do your makeup and hair. We're going for an evening look tonight, so prepare accordingly and then I'll help you finish up," Rose said without hesitation as she started her bath. Again, no questions or complaints. She thought Kellie would object to being out dressed and to dinner but, nothing. Just a smile and a nod. Kellie was apparently now submissive, and agreeable to anything while in this female mode.

Rose came out in a robe, with her hair up in a towel and looked over at the makeup table, "Use some darker eye shadow and a little more eyeliner. The restaurant will be dark, and you'll need a nighttime look. And fluff up your hair a little more. You have such nice hair, let's give it a little more body tonight, I want you to look especially nice this evening."

Just like his story called, "Fright Night," Rose came out of her closet with their outfits for the evening. Matching dresses in pink and red. Pink for Kellie and red for Rose. There was matching lingerie for each dress laid out on the bed. To Rose's dismay she saw how Kellie was now looking at the items, with a smile on his face.

Instead of pantyhose, the story called for garter belt and stockings, so both ladies would be wearing Pink and Red garters with nude seamed stockings. Matching bras and a tight support brief for Kellie, to keep her boy clit hidden.

When Rose was ready and satisfied with Kellie's hair and makeup, they both dressed together and finally attached their stockings to their garters at the same time.

"I never dreamt that we would be putting on our matching lingerie together at the same time," Rose said with a laugh.

They stepped into their dresses and zipped each other up, just like any other girlfriends would do while getting ready together. Kellie adjusted the dress over his stuffed bra and positioned the dress correctly over his body, and then smoothed it in place. Rose sighed to herself, as she watched how natural it was for him to perform such a feminine skill so effortlessly. She was beginning to understand that there was much more to Kellie then she anticipated.

These were high fashion dresses with expensive, silky material, which clung to both girls' bodies. The dresses fell just above the knee, with a front slit, that would force them to be careful not to expose their sexy lingerie tonight.

"Come with me, let's see how we look in the mirror," Rose said taking Kellie's hand as they stood in front of the full length mirror.

They stood next to each other, almost the same height in their high heels. Kellie was about an inch taller with longer legs, which Rose always pointed out. Kellie just looked on in disbelieve, not believing how lucky he was to have such an amazing wife.

"You look amazing in that dress Rose. It really shows off your sexy body."

"Thanks, but look at you, with that super cute hair. You look sexy and nobody would ever believe you were ever a man. Your makeup is perfect, and the way your dress looks on you will definitely turn some heads. I think the matching dresses are a good touch, and I'm sure we will both get lots of attention.

Now I have a surprise for you," she said handing Kellie a small box. Inside he found a pair of new contacts."

"I don't understand, why do I need new contacts. The ones I have on now are fine."

"Well, with your blonde hair and complexion, I knew that some colored contacts to bring out your blue eyes would be a fun change. I had your eye doctor order them special for you, now put them in place and let's see how they look."

Kellie, took out the old contacts and opened the new ones, immediately noticing the blue tint. After putting them in the both looked on in disbelief. Kellie now had electric blue eyes that were striking and combined with her blonde hair, it gave her an entirely different look.

"Wow! They're very noticeable and they make you look even prettier. I can't believe how they changed your look; I mean you're just beautiful. I'm a little jealous," Rose said with a smile.

"Oh my God! I can't believe that's me. I mean, I don't even recognize myself, but I love it. Thank you for being so thoughtful," Kellie said giving Rose an air kiss.

Rose smiled and said to Kellie, "Here's your purse. Let's get going and let the world see these two hot chicks!" A few minutes later the Uber Ride pulled up and they were on their way to an interesting night out.

At the restaurant, Rose and I sat in a quiet booth drinking our first glass of Chardonnay. I could tell that Rose was clearly uncomfortable and had something on her mind. Instead of sitting there and wondering what she was thinking about, I decided just to ask.

"Rose, what's on your mind? I can always tell when you have something on your mind. Come on, tell me," I asked.

She took another drink and said, "OK, I'll tell you. I have a lot of things on my mind, ever since I saw you come home from the salon. You blew away my expectations when I saw how pretty you turned out. Moreover, over the last two weeks, watching you dress and act like a woman, has brought all types of new feelings inside me.

As I look at you now, all I see is a confident, pretty girl. It's uncanny how your personality changed once you dressed this way. Your mannerisms, the way you sit and carry yourself, your feminine voice, are so convincing and you have become the complete opposite of my husband. In a way, you have actually become Kellie, which makes it difficult for me to see you as anything except the beautiful girl in front of me tonight.

I've been feeling guilty about forcing you to dress like this and become Kellie full time. I mean, I took Vickie's advice with the divorce paperwork, knowing you would not allow me to see your feminine side on your own. But over the last two weeks, I realized that you have a wonderful female side, and I'm happy I got to meet her. I'm not exactly sure how much force I really needed to use in order for you to become Kellie, and I don't want to have to force you into this anymore, so I am giving you another chance.

Forcing this on you was Vickie's idea, and she convinced me it was for your own good. She would be disappointed in what I'm about to say, and the offer I'm going to make you, but here it is.

If you're willing to stop dressing and living as Kellie, I'll take you back as my husband. That means, if you give up dressing this way for good, I'll rip up the divorce papers, but you will have to agree to never dress up this way again. To be honest, when I see you this way, I have a difficult time thinking of you as a man, let alone my husband. My god, you're prettier than me and all of my friends, and I hate to admit it but sometimes I'm even a little jealous.

On the other hand, if you want to continue to dress like this, then you can live with me as my girlfriend. I'm giving you a choice honey. I'll love you either way, and I want you to know that the decision you make tonight is yours. No blackmail, no forced feminization, or divorce. Just a choice to live this way or go back to living as a man. It's all up to you. So, are you happy with how things have turned out? Do you want to continue to live as my girlfriend?"

That was something I didn't expect my wife to say, and I just sat there wondering how to respond. It was great to know that she was giving me a chance to decide, and not forcing me to live this way, but on the other hand being forced gave me a good excuse to live out the one thing I dream about every day.

As I poured another glass of wine I smiled at Rose and said, "I love you so much Rose and hearing you give me that choice makes me feel that you care and still love me. Since I promised to be honest with you, I was actually happy when you were forcing me to live like this, because deep down it's what I wanted but could never admit. But it has been great, and I have really enjoyed the last two weeks.

I'm not ready to go back yet and would like to stay this way for a little longer. In fact, I like how things are right now and I've accepted your request for me to stay this way."

This was not what Rose had expected and she wasn't happy. She thought that by giving him this chance to come back as her husband, that he would jump at the opportunity and stop the dress-up game he's been playing for the last two weeks. The more she sat there quietly looking at him the more her rage grew.

Hearing him say he wasn't ready to come back as her husband surprised her, she felt betrayed, and abandoned by her husband, and now left to deal with this young girl. What made it even worse is that this new girl was more feminine and prettier than she was. How could he want to stay this way? Her rage grew but she tried to act calm.

"Yes, I can see you are comfortable this way and your confidence as Kellie shows how well you're been able to transform. So tell me, what do you like most about this arrangement?"

Kellie held her wine glass and thought for a second before answering, "I would say, it's being able not to have to think about things. I mean, being able just to dress this way, and for it to be natural. I guess what I'm trying to say is that dressing this way, living with you as your girlfriend just feels right. I haven't had these feelings in years, and I just love being able to bring out my feminine side with you. I never dreamed I'd be able to live with my wife like this, and I'm so happy you forced me to do this."

Rose was angry with herself for giving him this opportunity and she realized that Vickie was right about taking control of the situation. She finished her glass of wine and smiled back at Kellie.

She picked up her phone and started typing while Kellie watched. "Well Kellie, I'm happy for you but just to be clear, you understand that my offer for you to change back is a one-time offer. If you want to stay this way then I will let you, but I want to hear you tell me exactly what you want."

"Rose, to be completely honest, I want to continue to live as your girlfriend, and dress this way. I appreciate the offer to allow me to come back as your husband, but unless you force me to do that, I'd like to stay this way for a while," Kellie said with a big smile of satisfaction.

Rose set the phone down on the table and gained control of her emotions. She was not prepared for that answer and wanted to understand why.

"OK, if that is your decision, I'll respect that. You will remain this way and live as my girlfriend until I say differently. So, are you really enjoying this? I mean, is living this way really fun for you?" Rose asked.

"I realized how much I missed it when I was at the salon. Becoming Kellie brought back years of suppressed feelings that make me feel alive again."

Rose was now in control of her emotions again and asked, "Can you explain that to me, I'd really like to understand. Is it dressing up, or is it acting like a woman that is exciting for you?"

"Oh my, it's everything. I can't tell you how good it feels to shave my legs, put on a pair of nylons or a lace pantie. Slipping into a padded bra and seeing myself transform this way. Picking out an outfit or dress to wear, which shoes to wear with my outfit, fixing up my hair, and my god, doing my makeup is the best. Putting on eye liner, false eyelashes, all the powder and concealers, and the sexy lipstick. There is nothing like that as a boy. Then I look in the mirror and see the pretty girl looking back, and the feeling is overwhelming, and I can't get enough of it. I know that must sound odd to you, because you do it every day of your entire life."

"No Kellie. I do understand how nice it is to be a woman and to dress up, but why do you like to look pretty? I mean, you can just dress up and enjoy the feeling. As a woman I can tell you one of the reasons we like to dress up and look our best is to be noticed. Yes! To be noticed by other women and especially men. Girls love to be told we're pretty or be noticed. Be honest with me, is that part of it for you too?"

"Well yes. When you tell me how pretty I look, it melts my heart. I feel so proud to look nice and be noticed. I'm glad you understand that."

"Yes, I understand perfectly. Growing up as a girl, we always know how to look a certain way to attract boys and get all the attention we wanted. Being pretty has a power over men that cannot be explained. But you have never experienced that, have you?"

"Not really. I mean when I was young there were some boys that thought I was cute and asked me out, even though they knew I wasn't a real girl."

"How did that make you feel?"

"That was so long ago but as I recall it made me feel appreciated and wanted. I felt good about myself and it made me more confident as I dressed up."

"Ok then, how about tonight. I know you saw the valet guys checking you out and I didn't say anything. How did that make you feel?"

"I didn't think you saw that but when I saw him sneak a peek up my dress as I got out of the car, it felt, well, sexy. It was nice to think I was that attractive."

"Exactly my point Kellie. We dress up to look pretty, be appreciated, and get attention. Not just to dress up at home and play house. That's what I wanted you to admit. It's not all about putting on makeup, or sexy lingerie, or even an amazing dress. For us women, it's about looking as pretty as we can, getting attention and compliments that allow us to feel good about ourselves. To be wanted and desired, do you understand what I'm saying? We dress up to draw attention to ourselves, and to be wanted."

"I see your point Rose, and even though I never admitted it before, yes. I found it exciting to think I can get a guy excited or looking at me that way."

My wife just smiled and said, "Oh sweetheart, with your looks every guy in this place would want to get into your panties. I hate to admit it, but I find myself competing with you now, whenever we're going out together. I can't let my late husband, now my girlfriend, look better than me, and get all the men, now can I? This is nice. I'm enjoying this conversation. Learning more about you this way is wonderful. I'm happy I can be here and help you live out all of your suppressed feelings."

She watched Kellie smile and responded, "All I can say is, thank you for helping me come out like this. I never dreamed I could be this way with you, and I love every second. It's truly magical."

"I'm thrilled that you're sharing your feelings with me," Rose said as she looked at her phone and pushed send. "I just notified your work and told them you will need two additional months of leave for personal reasons. That won't be a problem, as they already told me you have the hours and they can easily cover for you. For at least the next 10 weeks, you will remain this way, as Kellie, my girlfriend. I want to help you explore all of your feelings and see where this will lead.

Now since I'm doing this for you, I will expect you to remain in your feminine mode the entire time. I mean I expect you to be in Kellie mode twenty-four hours a day. You will visit the salon weekly for touch ups and continue to take care of the household.

I don't want you staying home as a housewife or a servant, but since you won't be working, it would be nice if you were able to take care of some of the household chores while I'm at work all day. You know, this is just like one of your stories, as I recall, where the wife lets her husband live as her girlfriend, stay home, and take care of the house. I think this is going to be more fun than I anticipated."

"I have written several stories like that, but did you really just send my work, an email? Do you really expect me stay this way for another 2 months?"

"Oh yes! I'm quite serious about this. Now that I better understand your needs and desires, the original plan is back in place. I was going to let you out of the agreement but I see now that you need some help and a little push to find out who you really are. You will remain as my girlfriend, and I expect you to continue to act as you have been for the last two weeks. Keep up this feminine mode that you're so good at, use your girl voice, and remain in that mode until I say differently."

I looked at Rose and smiled. Deep inside, I was happy about her decision but didn't want her to know how much that excited me. We had been there for about forty minutes and we were on our second bottle of wine when we had a visitor arrive at our table.

"Well hello girls! What are you doing here?" Vickie said as she stood next to our table.

"Hi Vickie, we just came out for dinner as girlfriends."

"Sounds like a fun night. And Kellie, you look absolutely stunning. My husband is at the bar and asked who Rose was sitting with. Should I invite him over and introduce you to him?"

"Oh god. Please no!" I said in desperation.

"Relax Kellie. I told him I just wanted to say hi and besides, he's busy with his friends talking about sports. I just wanted to stop by and say hello. You two girls have a fun night."

And then as fast as she arrived, she was gone. Rose smiled and said, "Why didn't you want to say hello to Tex? I mean you're going to have to meet him sooner or later."

"I know and I was thinking about that. Do you think there might be a way we can come up with a story and if possible, I could pass as one of my relatives? I was wondering if maybe you could introduce me as my niece or something, if you think I could pull it off," I said still in panic mode."

"That's an interesting idea, you've given this some thought, haven't you? A cover story. Something like, my husband is away on an extended business trip, and his niece is staying with me, and getting a new start while he's away? I'll be alone and living with you as my roommate or girlfriend until he gets back from his assignment? I believe that was from another one of your stories. You certainly can pass, but are you sure you want to create a facade like that?"

"Rose, if you think we can pull it off, then yes! If we do that, then I can return, and Kellie can disappear, and nobody would be the wiser. However, are you sure we can pull that off?"

"I can come up with a convincing story, but we would have to be careful and make it look like you really are his niece. You would have to be completely immersed in her role. Are you sure you're ready for that? To let the world see you that way? For everyone to treat you like any other pretty girl? Are you sure Kellie?"

"If you're OK with it then yes, that would be wonderful. Now we just need to come up with a good story."

That's all Rose needed to hear. At that point she knew Vickie was right about everything and felt better about the plans they made for the evening. The plan was for two friends to show up accidently, just like Kellie's story called, "Unexpected Guest." The two men were to accidentally be at the same restaurant and surprise Rose, offer to buy dinner for the girls, and put Kellie into a double date situation. Rose looked at her watch and then stood up.

"Well, you think about a good story, while I go to the lady's room. Order another bottle of wine and I'll be back in a few minutes," she said leaving me alone before I even had a chance to object.

Suddenly I felt vulnerable and all alone, but I told myself this was a classy place, and nothing was going to happen, and just to take a deep breath and relax. After about ten minutes, the waitress brought another bottle of wine as I was starting to worry about Rose. She was taking a long time and I was getting nervous. A few minutes later I saw her coming towards the table, followed by two men checking out her ass, as it swayed back and forth in her tight skirt and high heels. I felt a pang of jealousy in my heart, but before I could control my feelings, she stood in front of me at our table with the two men.

"Kellie, sorry I took so long, but I ran into one of my work associates on the way back and they bought me a drink. Duke and Doctor Conner, this is my niece Kellie. Kellie, this is Duke and his partner Doctor Conner. They own the Medical Center Group and are one of my surgical associates. When I told them that you and I were here alone, they insisted on having us join them for dinner. Wasn't that nice of them? They have a table already set up and we're going to join them, so grab your purse and I'll close out the tab.

Doctor Conner spoke up, "I'll take care of the tab, you girls aren't paying for anything tonight. Just go with Duke and I'll be there in a few minutes."

As we followed Duke, I peppered Rose with questions, "What are you doing? We can't be out with men, we're alone tonight."

Rose turned to me with a surprised and angry look and said, "Be quiet! Tonight, you're my niece and my girlfriend, now act that way. Doctor Conner is important to me and you will act nice and follow my lead. Do not let me down. Do you understand me?"

It's rare to see Rose angry and I knew better than to object and realized I had no choice in the matter and would follow her lead. I had to admit, the guys were very handsome, and well-built. At least we would be in good company. As we walked, I continued my internal dialog, "You're a girl tonight, this is what you always wanted, just like you write in all of your stories. To be just like this, out on a date, out as a girl. Just don't think, and just be Kellie." I took a deep breath as we approached the large private booth, where Duke was now standing.

I followed Rose and tried to respond to whatever she was doing. Doctor Conner arrived just in time to take Rose's hand and let her slide in as he sat next to her. It was at that moment I realized I would be sitting across from her with Duke. So many thoughts running through my head at that moment. My wife was sitting next to this good-looking Doctor and chatting him up as I slid into the booth as Duke followed and gave me a warm smile. My heart was racing from fear, concern, jealousy, and confusion.

As soon as we were seated the waiter appeared and took our drink order. More wine for Rose and myself as the men ordered Bourbon and Scotch. I caught a glance from Rose as she looked at Duke and then at me, smiled, and then mouthed the words, 'He's Cute.'

Doctor Conner spoke up, "Well this is a great surprise and I've been wanting to take you out to dinner for a long time, this should be a fun night. So Kellie, Duke and I have known Rose for many years, but we know nothing about you. Tell us about yourself, how do you know Rose?"

I realized it was at that moment that things became very real. After waiting a few seconds for Rose to help me out I realized that she was not going to help me, and I needed to respond as the silence was getting awkward.

"I'm her niece, and I will be staying with Rose for a while as her husband is away on an assignment for several months."

"That's nice of you to stay with her and to give up your time. Are you married as well?" Doctor Conner asked.

"Well, Doctor Conner," I started.

"Just Conner, please. We are all friends here tonight."

"Well Conner, I'm not seeing anyone right now. You see, I caught my boyfriend having an affair last month and I kicked him out. Things weren't working out too well and I needed a break, so when I heard that Rose was going to be alone for at least two months, I thought it might be good for the both of us if I came to stay with her for a while."

Rose smiled and gave me a wink as Duke spoke up, "Wow, I can't believe any guy would cheat on a girl as pretty as you. He must be a real jerk!"

I blushed at the compliment and just smiled.

Duke continued, "Well maybe we can all get together more often now that you're both alone for a while. Conner and I can be good companions and would be happy to watch out for the both of you."

Rose spoke up and said, "You know, that might be fun. Let's see how the evening goes, and then we can make some plans."

Conner and Rose were busy talking about the new surgery unit they were going to invest in. At the same time, Duke was chatting me up as I sat there quietly and tried to just live in the moment. And that's when I became extremely nervous. I turned my head to look around the restaurant and noticed Vickie and Tex sitting just two tables away. That's when I noticed a confused expression on Tex's face as he looked up at us from his table, wondering why Rose was out with another man. I immediately started praying that he didn't come over to say hello. I then saw Vickie poke his arm and say something to him, and then watched him turn away. Hopefully, she told him to mind his own business and stop staring.

After another glass of wine, I was very relaxed and realized that nothing was going to happen and started to enjoy the situation. From what I could hear, Rose and Conner were discussing business most of the evening. Rose did laugh a little more than usual, but I didn't think anything of it and found myself talking with Duke for the rest of the night.

I found it exciting to be in this position, completely safe and admired by a handsome man, and I really enjoyed the way things were going. Duke was sweet and attentive, which made me feel special and appreciated. I found myself looking into his eyes as we spoke, and I could tell he was enjoying my company.

Conner was engaging, told funny stories and had everyone laughing. It was a fun evening and a perfect distraction, that Rose and I needed. We finished dinner and went to the bar for an after dinner drink. I found myself alone with Duke, as Conner and Rose disappeared in the crowded bar. I found myself enjoying Duke's advances and even flirted a little as we stood at the bar. I touched his arm several times, leaned into him when we spoke, and let him put his arm around my waist as we had our drinks.

It must have been over an hour later when I finally spotted my wife Rose. I was shocked at what I saw. There was my beautiful wife Rose, across the bar with Doctor Conner, accepting a kiss with his hand on her ass, in front of everyone, including myself. I didn't know how to react and quickly turned away to get control of my feelings.

Several minutes later Rose and Conner walked over to us at the bar. I noticed that Rose had her arm around his waist and Conner had his arm around her shoulder. They looked like a happy couple, smiling, and just having fun.

"There you are, we wondered what happened to you two. Conner and I found a spot on the patio and have been talking business for the last hour. What have you two been up to?" Rose asked with bright smile. I haven't seen her this happy in a long time and for some reason that made a little uneasy.

Duke spoke up, "Well I've been chatting with the prettiest girl in the restaurant for the last hour, and she has captured my heart. I do hope we can do this again sometime. I'd love to spend more time together."

Rose smiled even brighter and said, "Definitely, I think we would both love that. Would you like that Kellie?"

"Oh yes Rose. That would be perfect," I answered knowing it was the right thing to say at the moment.

Conner jumped in, "Duke and I will be out of town for a few weeks on business, but when we get back, it's a date. We'll plan something special."

That was how the evening ended. As Conner gave Rose a goodnight kiss, Duke took the liberty to do the same with me. The kiss from Duke was gentle and quick, but nice. It was the first time I had ever been kissed by a man, and I hoped that Rose didn't notice. I liked it and found myself wanting more, but I would be keeping that my own little secret.

I never mentioned anything about her kiss with Conner to Rose and just let things settle. We were both well over our drink limit, and I just assumed we both did things that we would never do under normal conditions. Besides, I was also with another guy at the same time, and I had no right to question anything.

When we got home, we got undressed and just passed out on the bed in each other's arms and slept until late the next morning. The only thing we discussed was how drunk we were and how fun it was to get out for the night. We didn't talk about the men or anything else about the evening. The week went on as normal and I happily continued in my female role as Kellie.

Friday Surprise

Rose called me from the office at noon on Friday and told me "Are you ready for a fun night? It's been a long week and I'm so excited to see my little housewife tonight. Prepare a nice dinner for me and dress to impress me tonight. I should be home around 4 o'clock, so please be ready for a fun night."

Rose called me from the office at noon on Friday and told me "Are you ready for a fun night? It's been a long week and I'm so excited to see my little housewife tonight. Prepare a nice dinner for me and dress to impress me tonight. I should be home around 4 o'clock, so please be ready for a fun night."

What he did not know was that Rose and his mom, Emily, had been speaking every day since the reunion. Rose had lots of questions and filled Emily in on what was going on with Kellie. Emily was compassionate and supportive of her plan but wanted to be kept abreast on how things were going. When Rose explained her concerns, Emily asked Rose if she could come and visit and be there for support. Rose was more than happy to have Emily visit, and they made all the necessary plans for her to spend a few weeks with them.

Friday afternoon, Rose met Emily at the airport right on schedule with a big hug at the baggage claim. Once in the limo, they talked all the way home.

"Emily, it is so nice to have you here and I know Kellie will be excited to have you with us for the next few weeks. I can use your help as I work through all this. I'm not sure what else to do, I've tried everything. I've given your son several opportunities to give up on this dressing phase, but he seems content on living as Kellie, with me in control of the relationship.

I want to prepare you because when you see him tonight, you're not going to believe how pretty he is as a woman. As I look at you now, he really does take after you Emily. I mean, when I look at him now, I can see your pretty features and overall beauty. He really makes a pretty woman, and he has completely exceeded my expectations. I honestly believed that after I forced him to spend the day at the salon, that he would see the light and realize that he can't really live as a woman, but you can imagine my shock when he arrived home, looking like a super model.

What shocked me the most is how his personality and overall movements became completely female. I mean, now that he is fully dressed and looks like this, his movements, actions, and even the way he speaks is that of a genetic girl. When I asked him how he was able to make such a dramatic change, he explained that the years of dressing at home with his sisters, puts him into that mode, once he becomes Kellie."

Rose was happy she could speak to someone who understood the situation and had tears in her eyes as she spoke with Emily.

"It's going to be OK dear. He is really a good person and I know how much he loves you, but I'm afraid his desire to dress and act feminine has always been there. He does have feminine features and I do remember seeing him fully dressed and how naturally feminine he was.

I guess some of this is my fault as I allowed him to dress up with his sisters. As I look back now, I should have put a stop to it but being a single mom, with all his sisters, was difficult and I honestly thought he would outgrow this desire.

This plan that you and your sister have put together to try to scare him into going back to his male self, seems to have backfired. If he is as pretty as you say, it will be difficult to get him to stop living this way. Let's see how it goes over the next few weeks and where this will lead.

Rose, you're such a good woman and wife to stick with him and try to help him through this. I hope you're strong enough to stick with him and see what happens. You may have to let things go wherever this may lead to fully understand how your relationship will turn out, but I'll always be there for you Rose. I think of you as one of my daughters and I'm so grateful for your efforts."

Rose appreciated Emily's words and thanked her for her help, "Emily, I do love him, and I want this to work out, but I also want him to be happy. However, I am sensitive to his feelings and needs, so if he wants to stay this way, I'm not sure where this will end up, and I'm hoping that with your help we can figure things out."

"Thank you for that Rose. Perhaps we should consider allowing me to ask some questions that might bring out some answers he might not normally share. As his mother, we have a strong bond and he knows he can trust me. If you're OK with that I'll get his true feelings out in the open."

"Emily, that is exactly what I was hoping for. I know from what I've learned of his past, that you have a great influence on him and having you here can only help. Whatever the outcome, I'm hoping we can better understand where this might lead."

Meanwhile back home...

After hearing how happy she was for me to dress-up today, I was in a great mood because I loved getting dressed up for Rose. I finally had a chance to wear the new 50's style dress we purchased on one of our outings. It wore a polka dots with a crinoline petticoat. To keep in style, I wore the open bottom girdle with the garters for the nude nylons, seamed stockings, along with my bullet bra. The outfit was complete with my white high heels, and a string of pearls and matching earrings.

The open girdle was exquisite and completed the outfit

My plan was to impress Rose as the perfect fifties style housewife and greet her with her favorite drink as she entered the house. I had so much fun getting ready, fixing up my makeup, and trying to look perfect for her that evening. I smiled and thought that maybe Rose was really beginning to accept me and starting to appreciate my efforts.

Kellie heard the garage door open and grabbed the drink he made for Rose. He straightened his dress, checked his makeup and lipstick in the mirror, and opened the front door just as Rose and Emily walked up the steps. All he could see was Rose as he opened the door and handed her the chilled drink.

Rose took the drink and saw his shocked expression when she moved aside to allow Emily to pass. She had never seen anyone as surprised in her life and giggled as she realized she was finally able to shock her husband and wondered where all of this would end up.

"Mom?"

"Hello dear. My, don't you look pretty. Rose told me how pretty you looked, but I must say, I'm impressed. You look so beautiful, and with that outfit you look just like the perfect housewife."

"Thank you, but mom, why are you here?"

"That's not a nice way for my daughter to welcome her mother. Now come over here and give your mother a hug."

Rose watched as Kellie walked past her and gently hugged his mom in the most feminine way. Rose just smiled to herself when she saw them exchange air kisses.

Rose finally spoke, "Wow, you two could pass as sisters. I never realized how much you looked like your mom. It's uncanny how similar you two look standing next to each other. With the right outfits and makeup, you two could easily pass as sisters. I think we are going to have a great time together."

As the limo driver brought the luggage in, the girls went into the living room to relax. Emily sat next to Kellie on the couch as Rose spoke.

"Let me show my driver where the luggage goes and then I'll be back with some refreshments. In the meantime, why don't you girls catch up?" she said as she headed back to the front door and told the driver where to put the luggage." After Rose left, Emily turned to her son and smiled.

"My oh my, I must say this is not what I expected. Yes, Rose told me you've been dressing this way, but I didn't realize how far you've taken this. As I look at you now, I only see a beautiful woman, there is no sign of my son anywhere," she said taking his hand in hers.

"Mom, are you upset?"

"No darling, remember I've always been a part of this sweetie. I know there is something in your DNA that needs to express itself this way, so of course I'm not upset. What I want to know is, are you happy? Is this what you want?"

"Mother, I am happier now than I've been in a long time. When I realized that Rose accepted me this way, I felt a great amount of relief. Living this way and taking care of Rose gives me a great deal of satisfaction. Rose works hard, and I'm happy to be able to support her, and take care of all the household work. I'm so happy you came to visit, how long are you going to be with us mom?"

"At least three weeks, unless you two get tired of having me around."

"Nonsense, we couldn't be happier, we love having you around."

"That's so sweet of you Kellie, how long are you planning to live this way. You know, as a female?"

"Mom, I agreed to live this way for a few months when Rose first gave me the ultimatum. I'm sure you know about it by now. At first, I was upset and resisted, but to be honest, seeing how everyone is accepting me this way, and how it feels to live as a female, I'm not sure I want to change back anytime soon."

"I can certainly understand that, being a woman is a wonderful experience, but are you happy, and will Rose accept things if you stay this way?"

"Mom, I haven't been happier and so far, Rose seems OK with things right now. I can't tell the future, but I do know we love each other deeply."

"Well, I'm happy for you and I'll support both of you as long as you can work it out and stay happy. Now dear, tell me what a normal day is like for you now?"

"A normal day, let's see. I'm up before 6am and getting myself presentable. I then get the coffee started and make a nice breakfast for Rose before she leaves for her office."

"That's nice. What do you do to get presentable?"

"I always clean myself up, wear a fresh gown, and then fix up my makeup and hair to make sure I look good for Rose."

"Very nice. What is your day like after she leaves for work?"

"In a way, I guess I'm just like the average housewife. I make the beds, do the laundry, plan shopping and dinner based on her schedule. Sometimes she works late, and I try to co-ordinate dinner at the right time. During the day I'll vacuum and clean the floors if needed, and I spend at least an hour a day doing aerobics or running to stay fit."

"Well, the exercise seems to be working because you have developed quite a figure. Moreover, from what I see you're keeping up the house nicely. Rose must be happy to have you here to take care of things while she is working all day. Do you miss your job at all?"

Rose came in with a bottle of wine and 3 glasses as I answered, "I did at first, but after the last week taking care of my wonderful wife, I don't. In fact, I'm officially on leave for 2 more months, while I spend time at home taking care of Rose."

"Well Rose, it seems like you've hit the proverbial jackpot here. You have yourself a great maid that seems to only wants to take care of you."

"Emily, that's not the half of it. When I come home from work, Kellie always has a warm scented bath ready, with low light, some candles, and relaxing music. I get to soak every night for twenty minutes while Kellie is getting dinner on the table. There is always a new fresh robe and slippers laid out for me to wear as I come to dinner. And Kellie is always immaculately dressed, as she serves us dinner. Every night, after we finish, she has me relax on the couch with a glass of wine as she does the dishes and puts everything away. Then we watch some TV and go to bed. I have to admit, I do look forward to coming home after a long day."

That made Kellie smile and feel good about things as she sipped her wine until mom asked another question.

"Rose, it does sound lovely and a good way to relax after a long day, but don't you miss having your husband around, or just being with a man? I mean it does sound like Kellie is taking care of you, but are you truly satisfied?"

I couldn't believe that my mom would ask a question like that and I spoke up, "Mom, that's personal. You shouldn't ask her those type of questions!"

Rose turned to me and said sharply, "Kellie, relax! Girls talk like this all the time, you should know that by now. When it comes to men and things like that, girls are very open, and you will need to get used to that. And no Emily, I am not satisfied, and I do miss my husband. It's nice to have a clean home and be treated like a queen, but I do miss being in the arms of a strong man. It's been difficult for me that way, but I do love Kellie, and want her to be happy."

I sat in silence as her comment felt like a punch to my gut. Seeing mom's reaction and frown made it even worse as she tried to make Rose feel better.

"Yes, it's obvious that you do have a loving relationship, but you can't live this way forever. You both realize that if you decide to live this way, then you will both need the companionship of the opposite sex?" Mom then turned to me and said, "You do understand that, don't you Kellie? I mean if you stay this way, you do understand that Rose has needs, don't you?"

They were both staring at me as I contemplated her message. "Yes, I guess that makes sense, but I probably will be back as her husband at some point."

"Well, I hope she can wait that long. Besides, you seem quite comfortable and happy this way. Are you sure you want to come back as her husband and give all this up? So tell me Kellie, where did you find that lovely dress?"

It was clear to me that mom was trying to make a point. By showing me how my living as a girl was affecting Rose, and the impact this would have on our relationship. The way she followed up with questions about my outfit was well played. I was completely off balance as I sat there trying to gain my composure and finally answered her.

Ignoring the first question I focused on my outfit and said, "I found this dress at a local boutique in town along with the jewelry, they have a wonderful vintage collection, I'll be happy to take you there if you like."

"Well, it looks great on you and fits you perfectly. I can tell by the way you're sitting with your legs crossed, and your hand movements, that you haven't forgotten all the lessons your sisters gave you over the years. I thought the passing years would have made you forget those things, but it is clearly an important part of you. It seems like yesterday when you were living as my daughter, and now you're back. You really do look lovely and put together so well. It looks like you just came from the salon, do you also do your own makeup and hair? Tell me everything Kellie."

For the next hour Rose told mom about my Salon visit and how I happily kept up with my looks. They openly discussed my long hair style, makeup, and figure as if I wasn't even there. We were all feeling the wine as we sat and chatted.

Mom touched my dress and said, "Kellie, you do have a lovely figure, but I don't believe you are filling out your bra with anything natural. You know, if you really want to live like one of us girls, you should consider some breast implants. That would finish off your look and help you really feel just like one of us girls. Rose, you're a doctor. Do you have any contacts that could help Kellie in that area?"

Rose and mom giggled as I sat there nervously. "You know Emily, that isn't a bad idea. I agree, a set of natural breasts would do wonders for our little girl. I do have some associates that could help us," she said as she turned to me and said, "Kellie, this is a wonderful idea and exactly the theme of one of your stories. What was it called? Oh I remember. I think it was called, 'A Change for the Better,' wasn't it? Oh Kellie, isn't it wonderful to have your mom here to help us through all of this?"

Emily smiled and looked over at Rose. "Story? What stories are you talking about?"

"Oh my! Kellie is a prolific writer with an amazing imagination. She has written over 70 stories. Kellie, do you want to share any of those stories with your mother?"

Part 3 coming soon.

up
75 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Definitely a Caught with Consequences story

This was a fun read for letting imagination rule, but it seems Kellie doesn't have any concept of an ending to this fantasy new life of hers. Plus, what fancy government job does she have? Can anyone else get in on it?
Regardless, the descriptions of the clothing makes it all sound fantastic. Can we trade places? Thanks for sharing.

>>> Kay

I think I see where this is going already....

Snarfles's picture

So many clues!

Vickie has only a blackmail relationship with her marine, and otherwise is in a precarious situation as a victim. Rose wants a macho man. They are plotting a partner swap, or... sticking the Marine with Kellie and taking the economic windfall.

Unfortunately for rose, Kellie still has control of the finances, and can take out several mortgages on the house, create a corporate entity to take over control of the financial assets of Kellie's, leaving that cupboard bare for Rose. It may be discovered that Kelly plotted this outcome with Maria from the outset, to start things in motion.