Dragon's Mark ~ Chapter 6

Printer-friendly version


I take in a deep breath and blow it out. "Let's give it a try. I don't really want to be a girl, but …."



 

 DragonsMarc-cov-001_0.jpg

Dragon's Mark

By Shauna

Copyright© 2021 Shauna J. Rousseau
All Rights Reserved.
(Cover image designed by Joyce Melton.)
(Edited by Angela Rasch.)


 
 
Chapter Six

 


 

I sit in our usual conference room and squirm in my wheelchair. Not only are the pins and needles in my legs still causing me discomfort, but the knowledge that I'm wearing a bra is unsettling. It's not uncomfortable, per se—at least not physically—but it's blowing my mind.

I nearly refused to leave the house after Momma insisted that I wear one of Sis' old bras … from before her accelerated aging. It's a brand new one—one she never wore—and it's a perfect fit for me. I want to scream! No bra should be a perfect fit for me!

Settle down, Bro! Women deal with bras all the time. You'll get used to it!

But I'm not a woman! I don't get this!

Ginger looks at me. She had sent everyone else out but Sis and me, after she sensed my unease with something … so we could talk in private. "Now, do you want to tell me whatever it is that you clearly didn't want talk about with your momma in here?"

I look at Sis and she blushes. I check to make sure my mental block is in place and shrug. I don't want Race in on this discussion, either. "Well … I had some very erotic dreams with Race in them. Only, I was a full-on girl … and he was taking … advantage of that. Then … while I was still groggy and … trying to settle my body from the resulting wet dream … I took part, I guess is the best way to put it, in Sis' dreams … with you."

Ginger smiles. "I see. I take it those were erotic, too?" She gives Sis a devilish grin.

Red-faced, Sis bites her lower lip and shyly nods.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of, Sarah." Ginger hugs her. "I'm flattered. Now, we just need to make those dreams a reality! I would love nothing more."

I choke a little and Sis grins widely as Ginger purrs at her.

I'm worried Sis' face is going to split.

Ginger looks back at me. "So, you dreamt you were a girl?" She looks at Sis. "Did you partake in those dreams?"

Sis nods. "I did. But not like when Alex was in on our lovemaking. He … well she orgasmed with me when you made me climax. I was more an observer in his … her interactions with Race."

"I see." Ginger is tapping her lip. "So, this seems to be somehow tied to your connection. The experiments yesterday must have triggered something. Somehow, you're going through puberty, Alex … but, since your body can't produce what it needs to drive that on its own, it seems to be pulling it somehow from Sarah and is developing accordingly … and at a rapid pace, since it's tied to magic."

"How do we stop it?" Sarah looks distraught.

"I don't think we can." Ginger is shaking her head. "We don't know how it started … much less what is stabilizing and feeding the connection. Alex, you said that you have sensation in your legs?"

I grimace and nod. "It's really bad pins and needles … very annoying. I almost wish I was back to no sensation. Can't we do something to get me past this?"

Ginger shakes her head. "Again, we don't know what really got you to this point. If we just shoot in the dark, it could exacerbate your … other condition. Maybe the puberty only advances if Sarah physically … intentionally … pushes energy into you."

 


 

"This is fascinating!" Rob is literally bouncing on his feet. "We have to have Sarah push more energy into him. Or is it 'her,' now?"

Ginger and Cat both give him a scathing look and Cat growls at him. "Are you totally daft along with being a completely insensitive jerk?"

"I'm afraid Rob is right, this time." Race looks uncomfortable and simply ignores the "her" comment. "Not for the reasons that he wants. We can't leave Alex's legs in the limbo they're in. Not only is it uncomfortable for him, it's also a huge distraction for him. He won't be able to focus correctly with that kind of constant distraction vying for his attention."

"But what if it intensifies his development?" Cat seems unsure.

Ginger sighs. "I think there's no doubt that it will. There's a chance that it won't advance if Sarah doesn't push any more actual healing energy into Alex, but there's also a chance that it will progress through their existing connection, anyway. Either way, I'm fairly certain that stressing the connection will almost certainly open up the pipeline even more … and accelerate Alex's puberty. Sarah's healing magic is somehow subconsciously sensing that he needs to go through puberty and is feeding him energy through the connection – only with it being uncontrolled, it's not properly shaped for male development. Alex's body is confused by the magic that Sarah is subconsciously feeding him, since he's never been 'programmed' to develop as a male. It's modeling his development on the magic's source signature, which is Sarah … and the result is … female."

Sarah pales and shakes her head. "No! I have to be able to stop it. Or at least fix it! What do I do?"

Ginger also shakes her head. "I don't know, Sarah. This is beyond my knowledge or magic."

"I may be able to help channel it some." Race shrugs. "I don't know. Given more time, I could connect with other more experienced entities. But we don't have the luxury of time."

"So, what you're saying is that helping Alex is dependent on Sarah's magic … and using that will continue to turn him into a girl?" Momma J looks around the room.

Ginger nods. "That about sums it up. Race may be able to slow that down … hopefully even stop it. But that is a very long shot." She frowns and shrugs. "Basically, zero chance of success."

Momma J looks at me. "Alex. I know Race says you need to do this … and I agree that having to live with constant prickling pain in your legs is probably worse than no feeling at all. I can't even imagine! But it's your decision, Hon. While I see absolutely nothing wrong with being a woman, I was born that way. You have to decide if you can live with that possible consequence."

I sit quietly taking in the whole conversation. I am distracted by the sharp tingles in my legs. I focus on the unaccustomed feeling of the bra constricting my chest. Like Sis said, women wear them all the time and they get used to them. Like any other item of clothing, they get so used to the bra that they just tune it out. Would it ever be same with my legs? Would I ever be able to just filter out the pins and needles … just ignore them? Would it be worth transforming into a girl to get my legs back … if that's even possible? Life as a pathetic pseudo "boy" cripple who is tied to a wheelchair … or life as a girl who is liberated from that tether and free to thrive? I have no idea what it means to be a girl—and I have no particular desire to be a girl—but it can't be worse than this, right? And it might give me a chance with Race ….

I take in a deep breath and blow it out. "Let's give it a try. I don't really want to be a girl, but …." I shrug.

 


 

I feel the pressure of Sis' magic as she pushes her energy into me. The mass in my back starts heating up and the tingling in my legs increases.

Ginger is once again monitoring Sis' and my overall health. Cat is observing our general energy levels. Rob is checking on our connection. Race is new in the overall group and is monitoring my red magic. I have an open mental connection to him and Sis, and he is helping guide Sis' actions to not aggravate those levels like yesterday.

Good Sarah. It seems that the mass in Alex's back is somehow reacting to his red magic. Can you focus your magic more on his spine and less on the metal?

I can try. She does something and I feel the heat in the metal lessen … and a warmth in my spine.

I can feel it more in my spine and less in the metal, Sis!

She pushes more energy into my spine and the tingling in my legs slowly diminishes. After a few minutes, the tingling is gone.

I start to let her know that she's making good progress when something happens. There's a pulse of heat from the mass in my back and Sis gasps at the same time I do. I feel her suddenly drop her healing connection to me as I hear her fly across the room when another pulse emanates from the mass and strengthens my mental connection to Race. It's his turn to gasp.

Suddenly, my desire for him is exponentially increased … and I can feel the same from him.

 


 

"What just happened, Race?" I can feel the strange pull that now exists between us … and my intense desire for him. Race?

He bites his lip and focuses on making espresso … without making eye contact with me. He also has not communicated mentally since that last pulse. After checking on Sis, to make sure she was okay and not exhibiting any ill effects from the pulse or hitting the wall, he had wordlessly picked me up, put me in my chair, and wheeled me straight to his office.

While I wait on him to answer, I try and ignore his … allure … and focus on my legs. I pinch them and let out a sharp breath. I can fully feel it!

Race quickly turns when he hears my reaction to the pinch. "Are you okay?" He has a haunted look in his beautiful blue eyes.

I nod. "I have feeling in my legs, again! But I still don't know what happened in there. What happened with Sis? And what happened with … us?"

He brings me a cup of espresso and sits down at the other side of the table from me. He's visibly shaking and won't look me in the eye. He downs the steaming hot espresso in one gulp and doesn't flinch even though it must be literally burning its way down his throat. Looking out the window, he finally breaks his silence. "Have you heard of fated mates?"

I jump at the unexpected question. "You mean … like a 'love at first sight' kind of thing?"

He shakes his head, still not looking at me. "No, it's much more than that. It means that the other person literally is your reason for living … it's a connection so strong that breaking it can kill the other person. It's a shifter thing."

I don't know what to do with that explanation. "Okay. If you mean like in Twilight … I guess. But why are asking me that … telling me this?"

He finally looks at me. "Alex, I'm a Dragon … a shifter."

I gasp. "You mean like those Chinese ones? You're …."

He vehemently shakes his head. "No! Nothing like them. They're born from dark red magic. I'm born from light red magic – like you. Everyone starts there … they have to cultivate their lightness—or turn to darkness. It's a choice."

Huh? Are you saying I'm a Dragon? I shake my head. "I think that pulse fried your brain, Race!"

He shakes his head again. "No, you don't have a Dragon in you. But your red magic would allow it. That's beside the point. I have accepted mine … and … it's complicated. But we're one … and it makes us a shifter … and now I've bonded with you. Well, we've gone through the initial phase, anyway."

I sit there, quietly. I, once again, have no idea what do with this. I can feel his strong pull and somehow know that he's telling the truth. How can that be, Race? I'm a guy … you're a guy …. Is that some weird Dragon thing? And don't even get me started asking about you being a Dragon!

He actually growls and a little white smoke escapes his nose. I don't think you're actually a guy, anymore, Alex.

 


 

After several tense minutes of silence, I can't take it anymore and leave Race in his office while I try to process what he said. The pull I feel towards Race doesn't lessen with the distance as I frantically push myself toward the library. To say the whole thing freaks me out doesn't even come close to how terrified I am. I tear my thoughts away from being magically "fate-bonded" to someone and force myself to focus on something else.

Are you okay, Sis? I concentrate on only her and push my thoughts out just to her … filtering Race out of the conversation. I don't know how I suddenly know how to do that.

Where are you? Are you okay? I'm fine. Why did Race take you away?

I'll be right there.

I push myself back into the library and Cat gasps. "It's true … You bonded! I don't understand …?"

Ginger beckons to me. "Come here, Hon. I know this is confusing to you. Please let me examine you."

Sis comes over and pushes me to Ginger. Bonded? What is Cat talking about?

I'll tell you what I know in a minute. I'm still trying to … process it, myself …. "Race said he doesn't think I'm a guy, anymore …." I look at Ginger with tears in my eyes.

Momma J comes over and holds my hand as Ginger lays her hands on me. She indicates for Sis to do the same. "Don't push anything, Sarah. Just explore."

Sis nods and lays her hands on me, too.

They're both quiet for a few minutes, then Ginger looks at Sis, who nods. "Well, Alex, Race is correct. You're not a guy, anymore – but you're not a girl, either. Not fully, anyway. But you're going through female puberty because of your connection to Sarah … and your red magic is starting to flow more freely because of it. You'll likely step through the aging process like any other girl … you'll physically develop as a woman. But you won't have the anatomy to have children."

I sit there. Stunned. Tears are streaming down my face. "It's not fair! I'm going through puberty and still won't be able to have kids. I could have just taken hormones and done that—and at least looked like a guy. But now I'm somehow fate-bonded with Race … whatever that really means … and he'll hate me, because I won't be able to be a real … mate!" I start bawling and I have no idea where the overwhelming emotions are coming from.

Sis squeezes me in a hug from behind. "I don't think Race will hate you, Alex. I have no idea what any of this mate stuff means, but there is good news, too. Your spine has begun to heal, which is why you can feel your legs without the tingles. It's not fully healed—the mass is still impinging on nerves and blocking signals. But I think I know how to keep working on it, now. Unfortunately, like Ginger said before … I'm sure it will strengthen our bond even more and just hasten your puberty. I can sense our bond now … and I think you can, too."

I nod. I can sense it … it's like this invisible pipeline of energy that is flowing between us—only now it's not truly invisible to Sis and me, anymore.

"Can you move your legs, Hon?" Momma J looks at me with the concern of the whole ordeal clearly outlined on her face.

I take a deep, shaky breath and sniffle. I try to move my legs and shake my head. "No. I can maybe get just a minor twitch of my toes, but that may just be my imagination."

"We can work on that, Alex." Ginger pats my thigh. "I think the other damage has already been done, so there is no real reason not to get you fully patched up, don't you think? But not today. You need to let your body rest from this last session … and give yourself time to process the other changes and events. You'll also need to really talk to His Highness …. I'm not a shifter and don't understand everything about them, but your budding bond is clearly evident to anyone that has even just a hint of magic. It's like a giant beacon that says, 'Back off! I'm taken!'"

 


 

Race slowly pulls my shirt over my head and unhooks my bra. He lays me back in our bed and starts sucking on my hard nipples. I squirm in ecstasy. He undoes my jeans and pulls them down my legs, then pulls down my panties. I reach down and unbutton his pants. He slides them down his legs as I tug on his underwear. He shimmies them down after his pants and I wrap my legs around his waist. His lust … and need … for me rushes through our connection—at the same time my own passion and overwhelming desire for him floods into him. He kisses my neck and I feel his manhood grow and harden.

Then he pushes me away. We can't! This is not right! I can't ….

My eyes pop open. Race? I can feel the strong connection between us. It's different than the one I have with Sis, but it's palpable—as is our mutual need for one another that courses through it.

Alex? We have to talk … tomorrow. I have to process this … figure out how to fix it ….

You don't want me? I mean …. I know I can't give you …. Of course, you don't ….

Alex! Stop! We'll talk. Tomorrow. I promise!

I don't sense him as strongly as he cuts off the communication, but he's still there … indelibly connected to me.

Then my connection to Sis flares and I feel her sexual heat as she gets close to an orgasm. She's staying with Ginger tonight and I know this is no dream. I clamp down on any mental communication, but I can't stop the empathic one. Our connection flares and I suddenly see and experience everything she does as Ginger's tongue tortures her little mound and she squirms in pleasure. She/we squirt our juices all over Ginger's face and she/we shudder with the rolling waves of orgasmic pleasure that overtake us. My eyes roll into the back of my head as my fingers dig into the sheet. My legs pull up to my body and my muscles clench in the throws of the orgasm. I feel the weight of my firm, erect breasts increase as they swell in size … and know I just went through an age spurt. I just can't care as I try and come down from the orgasmic ecstasy.

As my heart rate begins to slow, I see clearly through Sis' eyes. Ginger is so beautiful and I'm/we're fully in love with her—something that's clearly reciprocated. Then the room is filled with bright light, blinding her/us. Ginger gasps as a beautiful Blackfoot maiden appears … but Sis/I recognize her.

"Komorkis? Is it really you?"

"Yes, child. It is I, Ko'komiki'somma—your Moon Goddess. You have found your fated mate. Ginger, child, I know I am not your Goddess, but your Celtic magical heritage is strong, and you honor it well. I have communicated with your deities, and we all agree that you and Sarah belong together. Sarah's own Celtic heritage from her father's side binds you. Her Blackfoot heritage is what puts her in line for being alpha of her own pack. Your bond is what puts you in line to be her alpha mate. We will talk more, later. For now, Sarah Cloud Walker McDonald and Ginger Fae Carmody, it is time for you to accept your wolves and run with the moon as the fully-bound fated mates you are."

I feel my connection to Sis split as her bond and mate connection to Ginger solidifies. Then I feel her morph into her wolf and the connection becomes fuzzy with her confusion. I want to help her, but Kamorkis suddenly appears in my room with the same blinding white light.

"Do not fear, Alexa Hirohito. Your sister is not in any danger. She is embracing her destiny, as must you, soon. I have been in contact with Otohime, and she will appear to you in due time."

I shake my head. "Kamorkis, right? I only know that from my connection to Sis. You're the Blackfoot moon goddess? I'm Alexander, not Alexa—not that it really matters. Anyway, what happened to Sis? What is this about accepting her wolf?"

Kamorkis smiles. "You are Alexa, now. Otohime will explain. As for Sarah and Ginger, they are now the alphas of a new wolf shifter pack and will be instrumental in the war, to come. Your sister is not only alpha of her own pack, but queen of the wolf shifters on this world. She will come to lean on your bond—as much as you have already learned to do. Together, you will provide the change in Light Magic that will be needed to provide the proper balance in magic on this world. You must trust in them and your own fated mate. It is all your destinies. Good luck, Lexi!"

She disappears as quickly as she appeared—leaving me alone. My connection to Sis is as quiet as the one to Race. I feel utterly alone and totally confused.

WTF?

 


 

Race? Race, please talk to me! I sob, not knowing what to do. Sis? Are you there? It's been hours since Kamorkis left me alone and I'm still utterly confused. Dawn is starting to break and I'm frantically worried about Race, Sis, and Ginger. I know Kamorkis said it would all be okay, but since when did any mortal trust the gods in any myth, fable, or legend? Why should I start now?

I don't even think about the fact that I clearly had an age spurt. I can feel the extra weight of my enlarged "boobs" pulling on my chest and back. I haven't focused on that enough to assess what changes have actually occurred, but Kamorkis' statement that I am now "Alexa" doesn't bode well.

Race? Sis? Anyone?!?

I see flashes of green foliage and the sound of panting floods my mind. It slowly morphs into more coherent thoughts as I see her lovingly look at a large, sleek black wolf … and after a few minutes Sis is back.

Alex? I … I … I need to get back to you.

It's okay, Sis. I know about your wolf. Not only did I witness what happened, but Kamorkis visited me. Are you okay?

I'm confused. I'm thrilled. I'm … bound. Ginger is my mate. I now know your confusion—only Ginger and I seem to be more … in tune with one another than you and Race.

Race is not into guys … Ginger and you are into one another. I don't know what is supposed to happen between Race and me.

Hon! I hate to tell you this, but you're not a guy anymore. I don't know what the gods have planned for us, but … we need to trust them.

I sigh. At least she seems to be Okay.

Famous last words, Sis. Famous last words ….

Sis and I disconnect, now that I'm satisfied she seems to be okay, and I lay there frustrated. Everyone keeps saying I'm not a guy anymore. What does that mean? I'm not really a girl, either.

Race? Are you there?

I sigh as there is total radio silence … although I can feel a ton of sadness surge through our emotional connection.

 


 

Sis' eyes are continuously darting from side to side. She's constantly on guard, like a wild animal. She hugs me fiercely. "How are you holding up, Sis?"

I sigh. "Et tu, Sarah? I don't think I qualify as your sister."

She snorts. "Have you looked at yourself?"

It's true. I had my second age spurt last night, after I synchronously orgasmed with Sis. There's no way I'm fitting into the bra I was wearing just yesterday … I must be at least double that size. There is also no doubt that I look like a girl … a girl my own age … eighteen, or so. All of that said, I still have my non-functional "male" equipment down below … so, it's all just looks. Well, except, I feel like a girl. It's so maddening!

"I may look like a girl. I may oddly feel like a girl. But I still have the same mangled, non-functioning mess between my legs. So … even if I did … could … embrace being a girl, I'm still a freak. Race will never want me!" I fight the tears welling up in my eyes.

Sis hugs me tightly. "Alexa … Lexi … Sis! Like it, or not … you're as much a girl now as I am! You may not have the same equipment, but you have our spirit! Race will come around. Trust me! There's no fighting a fated mate bond. He can try. He can reject you, sure. But at what cost? I don't think that's in the cards."

I can't fathom any of that, right now … so I refocus on something equally as mind-boggling. "So, you're a wolf, now? And … Ginger and you are bonded?"

Sis smiles brightly. "Bonded … yes. We're totally in love … infatuated with one another. We're true fated mates. As for being a wolf shifter … yes, we both are. It was as invigorating as it was terrifying to shift."

"I bet." I give her a concerned look. "And you're both the alpha of your 'pack' and the queen of all wolf shifters? What does that mean? Won't you be expected to … expand the pack?"

She shrugs. "Kamorkis said she would explain more, later. But … yes. Ginger and I will be expected to do our part to enrich the pack. I'm sure that once you and Race work out you're differences, you will be expected to do the same for your thunder. I think that's what a group of dragons is …."

I sigh. "First, I'm not a dragon. Second, I'm incapable of doing that from the aspect of either sex, so that's a moot pipe dream … even if I wanted to. Third, stop deflecting!"

She giggles. "Okay! Ginger thinks we'll still have to mate with strong males to 'have pups.' So, yeah—I'm freaked out! Happy?"

I shake my head. "You know I'm not. That's freaky, Sis! But … tell me about Ginger. Was that her … the black wolf I saw when we reconnected?"

Sis radiates pride. "Yes! She's a beautiful midnight sable wolf. The funny thing is that her surname … 'Carmody' … means 'Black Dog.' It certainly seems like fate!"

"And you, Sis? What about you?" I didn't catch a glimpse of her.

Sis giggles. "It's funny. Ginge has her ginger hair … and is a black wolf. I have my black hair … and I'm a ginger wolf! I can't talk about it all, yet. Kamorkis said that Otohime will explain it all to you when you're ready. But now it's time for you to stop deflecting! You've certainly had an age spurt. We need to deal with that, Sis!"

I sigh. "Yeah. My boobs are really heavy … and my tits are huge!"

Sis giggles. "Yes, your breasts have grown, and your nipples are enlarged. Your areolae are also much larger. We need to get you measured. I would bet you're a C-cup, at least. And … it's time to see what you look like with some makeup!"

I groan. "Really?"

 


 

I look at Race. He's avoiding my eyes … and my cleavage … not that I blame him. I shouldn't have cleavage! I also shouldn't be wearing a dress … or makeup. Sis and Momma had insisted.

After Sis had measured me yesterday and determined that I am actually a D-cup … bordering on a DD, according to her … she spent an hour making me up. She explained it all to me … what she was doing at each step. But I still have no idea what all the mumbo-jumbo of the different creams, lotions, and potions is about. All I know is that it feels … and smells … really weird. And it makes me look freakishly feminine. Like … hot even.

The memory of her putting on my first makeup is surreal. I'm a guy. Guys don't wear makeup and the feel of that first layer of "foundation," followed by layer after layer of other … stuff… just seemed to strip away what little masculinity I had … more and more with each layer.

Putting on a "real" bra … not the kid's bra like before, but one with lace and substantial "cups", followed by a dress, and another full makeover before coming over to Race's office today, just added more nails to my coffin.

So, I'm pissed when he just ignores me! I'm in his office, holding a steaming cup of espresso, but its steam pales in comparison to mine. "Race! Look at me! I don't know what happened. I didn't ask for us to be 'fated mates' or to bond. I'm freaked out about it! But you can't keep ignoring me. If you want me to go, then say so. It would rip my heart out … but I would go! Not that I even understand why it would rip my heart out. I mean … I understand why you wouldn't want a 'mate' like me …."

He growls and smoke comes out his nose and mouth. "That's enough, Lexi! I'm not ignoring you because I don't want you! I'm ignoring you because I do! And I can't afford to get caught up in mating issues! We're going to war! I want you … so badly … but I can't get distracted from … saving Earth. I want nothing more than to take you to my bedroom and to think of nothing else but you!"

I squeak. "You called me 'Lexi!'"

He bows his head. "Yes. That is who you are. Kamorkis and Otohime have been talking … and Otohime communicated with my dragon. I'm bound to you, Alexa. There is no denying it! My Dragon is a direct descendent of a great dragon king, that's why they call me 'Your Highness.' You are my fated mate … and while we are bound, it's incomplete. It will happen with time that we complete the bond. But now is not that time! We have to prepare for war … and defeat Grae'Bar and his abominations. Survival of this planet … and so much more … depends on it. After that, we can concentrate on … us."

I feel the intense emotional connection between us surge as my desire for him explodes. He roars and rushes over to me and kisses me passionately. I subconsciously start unbuttoning his shirt as he caresses my breasts. I feel the heat of his smoke as it forces its way into my lungs with his passionate kiss and it turns me on to no end. I almost orgasm just from the kiss alone. Then he pushes back, and I blow out my breath in frustration! I'm not sure if the escaping smoke is his … or mine.

"What? You can't start something like that and not finish it, 'Your Highness!'"

He turns red and growls. "I have work to do! You need to report to the War Room. There are new developments on the dinosaur front. Go! Now! Before I do something I'll regret!"

I feel the tears well up in my eyes and resolutely start wheeling myself toward the door. "Sure thing, 'Your Highness!' Whatever you command, 'Your Highness!' Of course, it's all about you, 'Your Highness!'" And I slam the door behind me as I push myself away from the office, as fast as I can … bawling uncontrollably.

up
253 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Female Hormones

BarbieLee's picture

The first of a lover's spat? Race is unbending as man things need to be done...., NOW! Lexi is in frustration because comfort from her lover is her top need..., NOW! May not be the way between all couples but I believe Shauna nailed down the usual feelings between a man and a woman in a war time situation.
Hugs Shauna, perfect timing on a really cold blistery day. Maybe your actors and actresses need some of this cold to cool off themselves?
Barb
When the power goes off, do what I do, pull some more cats in bed. Lots of little fuzzy warm bodies.Truthfully, yes it's been off several times last night and today. But no extra cats, so far.

Oklahoma born and raised cowgirl

First of many spats, I'm sure!

Thanks, Barb. There's plenty of cold here, too. I'm sure I can spare some for them! ;)

HUGS and thanks for reading/commenting, as always!

Shauna

Oh My Goodness!

I am completely blown away by this chapter. Nicely done!

Glad you like it!

It's been a fun story to write!

HUGS!
S

Looks like

Wendy Jean's picture

Alex is going to have to get used to her new name. I expect the plumbing issue will sort itself out shortly.

Lexi it is! ;)

Maybe I need to add magical plumbers? :)

HUGS!
S

I will bet

Wendy Jean's picture

Alexa's plumbing problem will be sorted out shortly.

Hormones can do funny things

Samantha Heart's picture

Especially when puberty starts or your just starting them. I feel.for Lexi things are just so damn confusing for the poor new girl.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.