The New Me -Part 2

Printer-friendly version

Continued from Part1

'How did i end up here !! What the hell is happening to me !!',I wondered.

I got up and turned my back towards him and asked for his help to unzip the blouse. he stood up and he came behind me . He ran his fingers through my hair gently, then pulled it to the side. Then before i realized i felt warmth of his breath on my neck followed by a long wet kiss. My eyes closed as his arms went around my waist and pulled me closer.

"You are a beautiful woman, babe", he whispered in my ears slowly. Our lips met again . The moist and warmth of his tongue on mine . I could feel a small piece of paper between our tongues . I was in a shock , frozen . I was unable to move , unable to comprehend what was happening with me . My eyelids were getting heavy . My body was warming up .I tried to move away . I didn't have the strength left to be honest and his grip was strong as well. I collapsed on the bed with him , still in his arms . I tried to move away unsuccessfully and turned my face away from him , then my body. One of his hand rested around my waist and one around my neck . My eyes were closed and i struggled to move away . 'Let me go', I said weakly. The warmth of his skin on mine was uncomfortable . My hair was loose and all over my face and body . He threw the paper out from his mouth . I saw the two small square stamp like paper and realized those were the good stuff he was talking about last week. I could feel the effect taking over my body . He still had me in his arms . His nose smelling my neck , my hair ,kissing them softly.
' Shreya ',he said.
'No...Stop it please. I am a boy . I am Shreyas . Please let me go '.I said in a low voice.
'Cut it Shreya. Stop fighting it . You know the truth. Open your eyes girl . Look at how breathtakingly beautiful you are . 'he said.
I opened my eyes slowly , we were right in front of the mirror .
His hands slowly ran through the long silky strands of my hair . Pulling it to the front , letting it fall the entire length in front of my chest .He moved the strands away from my face .
'Look at your long locks of hair girl . How beautiful they look on you !!'he said.
'I am a boy . Please don't do this to me . Please leave me . you are drunk.'
'Look at your smooth skin . How lovely do they feel. ',he said running his hand on my arm slowly.
He lifted my arm and smelt my body, his nose touched my neck , my underarms . 'How heavenly you smell baby girl , like a flower . ',he said.
'Look at how beautiful this saree looks on your body , its like it was meant for you . It was meant to grace your beautiful body'. His lips kissed my neck then my ear lobes, suckling it . His warm moist lips turned me on badly.

'How did i end up here !! What the hell is happening to me !!',I wondered. I kept staring at my reflection in the mirror as he kept touching my body .
'Kunal , its me . Snap out of it. I am a boy . You are not gay . 'i said.
'You are right', he said. 'I am not gay as you are not a man anymore baby girl. Don't fight it now SHREYAA. 'he replied kissing my neck.

His hand pulled my saree up touching my leg He started slowly caressing my leg , my thighs. a chill ran through my spine . My body was getting warmer . My heart was pounding in my chest . I closed my eyes. I could feel the soft panties on my dick . The bra strap on my shoulder . The blouse on my chest . The long hair on my face . His hand touched my panties. Blood started flowing into it making it hard. He gently started rubbing it. his fingers were slowly moving on my panties . i could not help but let loose a moan.
I had stopped struggling , His fingers kept moving giving a break in between to make sure i don't cum. My dick was hard . It started making me horny.
I kept looking at my reflection . I could not find myself anymore . I looked like a woman , a beautiful woman. Its not a nightmare. Its actually happening . Its my reflection . I am the woman in the mirror. I was stoned out of mind. I had lost my ability to think. All i could see in the mirror is a struggling girl. I managed to free one hand of mine . I pulled my hair to one side in the front. I could not help but admire myself. Its actually me . 'A New Me', i thought as my lips slowly widened to a smile.
'Shreya, aren't you my baby girl', he said.
'Hmm', i moaned.
He pulled one of my panties down . and threw it away . It felt better . I could feel his fingers better with one panty on . I wanted him to rip that away too.
'Baby , what should i call you ??'he asked.

'SHREYA', i said and blushed .

I turned my face towards him and his lips moved towards mine to kiss me . I moved my hips over as he pulled it back gently moving my ass to his lap. I turned facing him . He pulled me towards him and held me in an embrace . I felt safe. I felt comfortable somehow. I didn't resist anymore.
My vision was blurry . My lips could not stop smiling. He kept touching my body and surprisingly it felt good.

After a while , we moved away.
I tried to stand i tripped and fell. I still could not stop laughing I was not able to walk properly . I was weak. I was hungry. I was drunk.I was stoned.The adrenaline kept me in my senses . We had already eaten everything we had bought for snacks. But he knew I had a backup stash somewhere in my cupboard but not the exact place. He started scavenging through my cupboard, throwing things on a chair nearby. I did no effort to help, as i wanted it all for me. finally after a long time he found the bag. It was a big bag and had two packets inside it. One of it had a big pack of cookies and a pack of chips. He took it out with a beaming smile.
Then he noticed the other pack . It was a big packet and he lifted it from the wrong side and two items fell on the ground . He looked at me surprised and i panicked. It was a black dress and pair of stockings.
'Babe what is this ?',he asked.
'Nothing', i said.
'Tell me girl'.
'I bought it for my girlfriend. She is coming over next week . i wanted to surprise her.
'Oh my god. Look at the coinicidence. Now you can try and make sure its worthy of her', he laughed.
'please no. its a new dress . it will get ruined. Please just keep it back where you found it .'I said blushing.
'If it gets ruined I will pay you five time the amount you paid for it. you can buy a much better dress for her', he said
'No, Please ..lets not do it. its a bad idea'. I requested .
He unzipped it and held it towards me.
I reluctantly took it.
'Go wait outside the room '.I said.
He went out and I locked it behind him.
I sat down on the bed with the dress in my hand .I was relieved that it was full sleeved but worried that it was very short. I wanted to see my girl in it ,looking hot in that short dress ,but fate had other ideas , I guess . I got up and stood in front of the mirror . I removed the saree and threw it on my bed. I opened the cupboard and took out a bag .It was my girlfriend's bag . The one she kept in my flat for visits. My bra was sweaty and pink. Didn't go with the dress. I took out a matching set of black undies. I stripped all my clothes and stood naked in front of the mirror. I started brushing my hair slowly. My dick was hard. My face did not match my body. I hooked the bra, turned it around and slid my hands in .Then i put on the panties. I added the padding in my bra. My saree and blouse lied on the bed .I stepped in the black dress and slid my arms in the sleeves. It was a very short dress My legs were bare .It felt weird. With great difficulty i managed to zip the dress half way. I put on the stockings next . The dress was little loose but it was not noticeable .My body was trembling with excitement and fear . I had never in my wildest dreams imagined I will ever wearing the dress i bought for my girl. It was too late now . I could not stop myself either . I parted my hair in the middle . Then i took out my lipstick. I applied it on my lips , then slightly on my eyelids to give it a pinkish shadow like I had seen my girlfriend do ,followed by the eyeliner. I did a great job with it though it took some time. I took a selfie and i could not hide my smile.
I searched through her bag and found few hairbands . I took a black one and pulled my hair back into a pony tail. It took me a while and lot of brushing to have it in a pony tail . I intentionally left a lot of strands loose with my side parted hair to tuck behind my ear while i used few clips to hold some of them. Then I sprayed perfume on my skin followed by few poses in front of the mirror.
I was ready but i didn't have the courage to step out of the room . I kept walking from one end to another, rehearsing it in my mind. Finally i stepped out . I loved how my pony tail swung as i walked . He was seating on the sofa munching on cookies. The moment i walked out ,his jaw dropped .
"What did you do to my roommate ?"he said cheekily.
'Shut up', I said .'zip it '. I said turning my back to him.
He rushed towards me , pulled the zip up and gently kissing me on my neck .I had stopped caring. I had become someone else entirely .
'You look gorgeous babe'.
I could not help but blush.
'Say it', he said. 'You know what i am asking you. Don't be shy .I want you to confess.'
'I am Shreya ',I said in a low voice and blushed.
Lets go for a drive .
'You are mad . Not like this', I said

After few minutes of debate and saying no, I gave in.
I did not have any female shoes to wear . The only option was my unisex black sneakers. I put it on reluctantly.
I got my purse ready. Didn't match my outfit , still did the job. I looked out of my door both ways . Nobody was there , then stepped out .He locked the door as i ran into the lift. I was praying that nobody else gets in. But the lift stopped two floors below and four other people got in. There was an old couple and two other girls. I was shit scared . The lady smiled at me as she entered . The man gave me a very judgemental look for being with a boy. The two girls entered and moved towards me, stood next to me instead of Kunal for obvious reasons. He looked at me and smiled. Their body touched mine. They didn't seem to mind it and I loved it. I shook my head for my loose hair to drop down and hide my face as much as possible . It was a bad idea to tie my hair, I realized .

We were driving around the city for hours now stopping at few places . He parked the car at a distance and got the food/beverages every time . My heart was beating very fast . His one hand was always on the wheel and other on my leg or holding my hand .I didn't mind it to be honest .I was amazed how he was able to drive after being this high. Both of us kept smiling like crazy people. His car finally stopped at a 5-star hotel . I had heard the pub there was open the whole night. It was already 2 am in the morning. We parked the car and moved towards the entrance .I let him hold me as we walk to make my walk look less conspicuos.

"Welcome Sir , Ma'm " , the waiter said.
I smiled back at him. Then he informed us that it was completely reserved . We knew no other places were open at that time. After requesting him for a while , he finally allowed us.
We took a couch at a dark corner of the place. There was another group of four couples besides us celebrating a birthday party. I let him do all the talking for obvious reasons. Once a while the entire time I was getting a thought that what the hell i am doing here like this. I am a boy . I have a girlfriend . A girl i love a lot and care for. What the hell am i doing here dressed like this. Then i would brush it off and say to myself that its just one night . Tomorrow will be normal again .

Our drinks and food came . I took a sip of my beer . We both were watching the other group. They were all drunk and goofing around. They had asked the staff for some music and they had started dancing. All of them looked like they might pass out any moment . Laughing and dancing. Suddenly Kunal got up and started dancing .In a while he was dancing with them . I was left alone on our table sipping my drink high as fuck and being judgemental .He was talking to the boys and girls intermittently . The girls were hot and were wearing nice short dresses . I was watching their legs all the time. Suddenly I saw them come towards me. I figured out their intentions. I wanted to run away but it was too late . They reached my table and shouted 'Shreyaaaaaaaaaaa..'. I was shit scared . They pulled me up and four of them hugged me tightly . They were all sweaty and the smell of perfume mixed with sweat and the feeling of their skin on mine gave me a hard on . They gave me a very long hug followed by a peck on my cheeks. I smiled at them .
'What are you doing , girl ??Why the hell are you sitting alone? Come with us hun'.
They tried to pull me . 'I need to go to the washroom', i said.
'Me too', one of the girls named Aakanksha said.'Lets go'.
She was drunk but looked a bit in control compared to the rest of the girls. She put her hand around one of my arm and we both moved towards the washroom . I was nervous and scared that she might be sober enough to find out I am a guy .Luckily she was not . We both entered the washroom and locked it from inside. We took turns to pee . I locked the stall as well least she sees me peeing. Finally we were in front of the mirror. I was feeling awkward being with a girl in the ladies' room . She was adjusting her bra ,dress , then fixed her makeup.
She then came to me . 'What do you think you are doing here ??' she said . I was scared she found out . I had started to tremble.
'Ponytail !! Seriously ?? with this beautiful dress. Let your hair down stupid ,and what's the deal with the sneakers !! ', she said.
I was relieved that she didn't find out and gave her a guilty smile.
'Come here babe ',she said .
I moved closer to her even though i was nervous.
She pulled my clips out and then my hair band letting my hair fall the entire length. I was scared that she might find out its not my own hair as she used her fingers as a brush . Then she took out her mascara and applied on my eyes. Then she took out a bright red Lipstick .
'You know this goes well with both red and black', she said . She was wearing a red dress and I was in black and she was smoking hot.
She came closer to me . It made me lil uncomfortable. She noticed that but didn't care She was playful . I could almost feel her breath on my face.
She touched my lips with her thumb , then proceeded to apply the bright red lipstick. Then asked me to rub my lips together. I obliged.
'Don't be so shy girl. Be confident. Look at yourself .You are a strong and beautiful woman. Embrace it . ',she said .I bushed.

Then we both posed for some pics . She made me pout and pose with her. I was nervous but it turned out okay. I looked hot. I kinda got turned on looking at myself. She was happy with the result of my makeup. She gave me a long hug . We walked back hand in hand. People were dancing like crazy . I didn't have any more excuses left. I had to join them . I stuck with the girls though, as I was enjoying the hugs and kisses a lot and there were a lot of them . I was holding my dick between my legs the entire time. I just slowly moved my hips . Kunal was trying to dance with me but I stuck with the girls. I preferred being kissed by girls to him. Booze was flowing like water. I had started to enjoy the company of girls.

Suddenly Akanksha or as we call her fondly, Akku pulled me to the side. She was not feeling well. She wanted me to take her to the washroom .I looked at other girls , they were laying on the couch , not in a condition to move . I had no other choice . She had had a lot to drink by now and was pukish. She was leaning on me with her entire weight . I almost carried her to the washroom. I took her straight to the toilet . She knelt down holding it and started emptying her stomach . I pulled her hair back and held it . I knew if i smell it I will be next . I knelt down behind her and moved my nose close to her neck inhaling her fragrance . I was turned on badly but since there were no other person I didn't hide it or hold it in . There was a huge bulge in my panties . Halfway through emptying her stomach , she passed out and fell backward leaning on me . Her eyes were closed and she had vomited all over her dress . The stench was bad , very bad. I didn't have a hand kerchief to tie it around my nose. I made her lean against the wall. Then I locked the washroom from inside. I had my perfume but I needed a piece of cloth. She did not have one either. I lifted my hair up and tied it in a bun. I pulled down my panties ,sprayed some perfume on it and put my head through one of the holes to keep it on my nose like a mask . it worked . The stench was bearable now ,But my dick was hard and hanging in the open .Luckily she had passed out. I lifted her up and made her sit on the toilet seat after putting down the cover. while she was getting up , she held on to me tightly and i managed to lift her dress up before she sat,With great difficulty . My dick was getting rubbed on her arm and back .It felt heavenly to be honest but I was not in a condition to enjoy it . I managed to get her dress off . She was wearing matching black undies . I stood there for a while admiring her body . Guess the boy in me was still alive. I washer her dress in the sink as she sat on the toilet seat . then i used the hand dryer to dry her dress. I was careful not to damage it with direct heat . I used few tissues in between. It worked . I went back to her . I could not help it but touch her breasts . I held her in my arms feeling the warmth of her skin .I slowly moved my hand under her breasts , cupping it .It drove me wild. I was getting hornier . I so badly wanted to fuck her then. It was difficult to be near her for me. I took her hand in mine and slowly moved it on my dick. To my surprise , she loosely gripped it . My heart stopped for a moment . I didn't move for a while. Then i realized she was still passed out and its just a subconscious action . My hand moved over her bare skin . I wanted to taste her lips badly .I lifted her head holding it by her hair, her mouth opened . I slowly moved my dick from her hand, close to her mouth. It touched her lips staining it. Her mouth was open , I slowly slid it in , letting her close her mouth . The feeling of her warm moist mouth on my dick drove me mad . I was getting taken over by lust. I knew I had to snap out of it.
It was wrong. She trusted me. I should not take advantage of it.
I rushed out of the toilet and stood in front of the mirror. I knew I had to control myself . I removed my panty from my face and wore it .But it was too late and i came in it . Dropped my hair loose .I held my hard dick between my legs . 'Shreya, You have to behave, girl. Control yourself . She trusts you Don't let her down . ',I told myself. I took her lipstick out from her purse which was kept on the sink. I applied it . "Be a good girl , Be a woman your mom will be proud of.".

I moved back in , helped her with the dress. I managed to get her to the sink and put her head directly under the running cold water. I splashed her face with it . After close to half an hour , she regained consciousness. I dried her head and face with the paper towels . Her eyes were heavy but she was able to move. She hugged me tightly. 'Thank you for everything babe . I am glad i met you . I owe you for what you did for me today. I will never forget it . Thank you for taking care of me ',she said.
I was embarrassed , thinking of what I did to her . I was ashamed to be honest . I could not look her in the eye. The sad thing was no body , not even her boyfriend was bothered where she was , they were all collapsed on the couches , eyes closed or head in their hands . She gave me a kiss on my cheeks and said, 'stay in touch hun.'. I smiled at her . She took my phone number, saved it as Shreya . It was finally time to leave . It was almost 6 am .Kunal was still high but I have seen him drive in even worse conditions . I later realized that it was a private party and since it was late and we requested them a lot. They took their permission and let us in .

We drove back home. We were tired . I didn't have any strength left to move . We parked our car and headed towards the lift. Lots of people were going out on morning walks and we reeked of alcohol. They gave us nasty judgemental looks for a lot of reasons- alcohol, dress, makeup, night out , being with a boy ,etc .A lot of things frowned upon here. Normally I would have been shit scared with them looking at me and finding out I am a boy. But at that moment I did not give a shit. We were too tired to talk . It was complete silence We reached
our apartment. He went straight to his room and collapsed on his bed. Within minutes , I could hear him snoring. I decided to change first. I realized that I need someone's help to unzip it . After a while of struggling i gave up. I decided to wait for him to wake up. I went and stood in front of the mirror. "Its over now . I do make a beautiful girl",I thought and smiled. I spent some time there posing , clicking pics . I had spent the entire last day as a woman. I sat there playing with my hair , thinking of the things that happened to me ,spending my last moments as Shreya.

Suddenly the door bell rang twice . I panicked . I was not in a state to go and open the door . And I am not sure who it was . I ran to Kunal's room , to wake him up. Five minutes I tried but failed. The door bell was constantly ringing. I mustered courage and went and look through the peep hole.
My heart stopped . My blood froze in my veins .I turned back and was about to run towards my room , when I heard the lock turn and the door open.
I turned back tucking my hair on my face behind my ears.

'What the fuck !!!',shouted Ankita , my girlfriend.......

*********************************************************************************************************

To be continued....

**********************************************************************************************************

Please share your feedback , reviews via comments about the story or about my pics .Let me know if you want another part of it . it would mean a lot to me and would motivate me to be better going forward. Looking forward to your love.

Love,
Shreya

up
42 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

<3

<3

Love from Shreya <3

Please let me know what you liked and disliked about the story and if adding my pics help or not. I am glad you enjoyed it.