Revenge is a dish best served cold. Chapter 1.

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 1

“Remember Carmen, “Revenge is a dish best served cold,” said the woman in her early thirties. Perhaps it was the strangest thing a therapist would say, especially in a special rehab center, and to an 18-year-old girl.

“Yes, Dr. Jasmine, I will keep that in mind,” Carmen replied with a smile. Dr. Jasmine was one of two people who believed in her, even when she came here as Cameron, she was a great support.
At first, she didn’t believe Cameron but after he agreed to a hypnosis session where he admitted that he didn’t commit the crime he was accused of. Dr. Jasmine had no choice but to believe her now.

It all started two months ago, Carmen had turned 18 two weeks before her life came crumbling down. She used to be Cameron, an average nerdy guy, he lived with his mom and survived by keeping his head down. They were poor but could live comfortably, with Cameron working a part-time job to buy a phone.

Cameron found himself being accused of raping Sophia Anderson, she attended the same school as him and was the queen of the school, with her boyfriend Henry, who was the senior football team captain. They were both extremely wealthy and people Cameron would never come near. No one believed Cameron except for his mom, she knew her son and knew that he wouldn't dare do anything like this.

He had only gotten closer to Sophia once, when she was failing miserably in math. She had asked Cameron to help her. He thought he was smart enough not to get too close to her and only taught her online. That way, he didn’t have to meet her boyfriend, or even meet her at her home or any place alone.

She remembered the day of the court very well. The sight of Sophia crying in the court and everyone glaring at him. What she accused him of didn’t even make sense, he allegedly raped her at a party where he would never have been invited as Cameron. There was a moment where he even doubted himself when the DNA evidence pointed to him.

His friend’s testimony was thrown out of court as inadmissible due to his minor drug conviction. No one believed that Cameron was not at the party and instead was with his friend playing video games. In the end, he was found guilty and was given one of two choices, to spend five years in jail, where he will be raped and probably get killed, or spend two years in a special rehab center where the two years can become as short as two months depending on his cooperation and behavior.

Clearly, he couldn’t go to jail or his future will be over, and he could keep up with his studies in the rehab center. The best thing was that he will not have a criminal record when he leaves rehab. So, Cameron signed the application to be admitted to the rehab center. But what he didn’t realize, and they neglected to tell him, was he would be transformed into a girl before leaving the center.

Today is her last day in the rehab center the and this was her last session with Dr Jasmine her therapist. She would definitely miss that lady; she had been supporting her since the day she came in here, and helped her more when she knew that she was innocent.

She arrived as Cameron, the 18-year-old nerdy boy, but now she will be leaving as Carmen a stunning 18-year-old gorgeous girl that would put Sophia’s beauty to shame. Carmen hadn’t transitioned into a transgender girl, but the procedure that they used, transformed her into a biological woman, able to have children.

Carmen was busy while in the center, and the new computer business program she had created was sold to many corporations. Dr Jasmine was impressed with it, so she helped Carmen create a startup company, promote it, and she also purchased it for use in the center too. Carmen was now quite wealthy from selling it world-wide.

Now it was time for Carmen to make Sophia pay for everything she had done to her. She had already schemed a plan that only she and her therapist knew. She would drag Sophia’s reputation down to the point where she would never raise herself back again.

“So, is today your last day, Carmen?” Dr Jasmine asked with a smile. Dr Jasmine felt quite blessed for her time here with Carmen, and was sure that she would miss her when she leaves. Carmen was now the poster girl for Dr Jasmine’s successful gender change program. While she now understood that Carmen was innocent, she couldn’t do anything to help her. All she could do was to help her leave early.

“Yes, doctor, it’s my last day, I can't wait to get back to school, and more importantly, see my mom. “I hope she accepts me looking like this. I am sure it will be a shock for her.”

“I am sure you will keep in touch, also I know what happened to you is not fair, but what Sophia faked can happen in real life, especially for an attractive lady like you,” Dr Jasmine warned as she reached from behind her desk and held Carmen's soft hand. “Just be careful, ok sweetheart?”

“No worries, Dr Jasmine I will be careful,” Carmen replied earning one last smile from Dr Jasmine.
When the session ended, Carmen walked out of the office, heading to her room that she shared with a 22-year-old woman, Martha, who had been here for 7 months now. She was quite nice and didn’t mind sharing her experience as a woman with Carmen.

Opening the door to their room, Carmen walked in, looking at her suitcases lying around, with the tons of clothes she had ordered. She had become a shopping devil, she had money to spend, so she bought clothes like they were going out of style. Now she was regretting it, how will she take all of these clothes she didn’t know?

“Leaving already?” asked Martha as Carmen walked into the room. She immediately left her bed and approached Carmen kissing her deeply and reaching with one hand inside Carmen's skirt and panties. This made Carmen moan.
She and Martha were friends with benefits, they both helped each other with their sexual frustration. They may have become females, but their libidos were still very high. The center turned a blind eye to these relationships, it was not a problem, as long as it was consensual.

“Come on, Martha, now I have to change those panties,” Carmen stated with a groan. Most of these new girls, if not all, were into men, it’s something the program had done to them. With no men around, they didn’t mind having a go with women just to get rid of frustration.

“You could just give them to me, you know a goodbye trophy,” Martha winked making Carmen blush a bit. Martha had deep feelings for Carmen, she looked way better than that bitch she used to date. With her silky brown hair and emerald green eyes, she was a goddess walking amongst the mortals.

What made her better is that Carmen was not a blood-sucking parasite like her ex-girlfriend who caused Martha to end up in jail because of her debt. For two months, they explored each other’s bodies, and had a great time together.

“Fine, but that’s the last pair of panties I am giving to you,” Carmen replied with a blush. She knew she couldn’t return Martha’s feelings as she only saw her as a friend. With a sigh, Carmen started to slide off her lacy red panties, she then handed the wet panties to Martha. Carmen then opened one of her suitcases and pulled out a new pair of panties before pulling them up under her skirt.

“I’m going to miss you girl,” Martha said hugging Carmen from behind. “Make sure I have a front seat for whatever you're going to do to that bitch.” While Martha didn’t know the details of Carmen's plan, she knew that Carmen has a plan.

“I will make sure of it,” Carmen replied with a smile. They shared one last kiss before Carmen started to pull her suitcases out, she had to leave some behind. Parked in front of the center was her brand-new race red Mustang GT-e convertible. Carmen already had her driving license before all of this happened, and was able to register the car under her new identity. Not only did Carmen change her first name, but also her last name from Morrison to her mother’s maiden name Stewart. Why would she keep the last name of a man she never knew, who had left them a long time ago?

She asked the security guard, Frank to help her put the suitcases in the car. Frank placed a suitcase in the trunk, then a couple in the back seat, and one in the passenger seat. There was still a small amount of room so Carmen went back to get the remaining two suitcases. Frank was able to fit another one on the passenger seat, and stuffed the remaining one in the back seat between the first two.

“Thanks Frank, I appreciate your help today.”
“Glad to be of service, Miss Stewart, I wish you all the best.”

Carmen got into her driving seat; she linked her phone to the car before starting the car. The moment she hit the road she used Android Auto on the touchscreen. “Call mom.” The phone responded by calling her mom’s number. With her eyes on the road, she waited for her mom to pick up the phone.

Carmen had been in contact with her mom all the time she was in the center, she, however, didn’t reveal how she now looked to her mom, saying that it will be a surprise.

“Hello, Carmen honey,” came the voice of her mom through the car’s stereo system.

“Hi mom, just called to tell you that I am coming home,” Carmen announced happily. Having her own car allowed her a lot of freedom, she didn’t have to ask her mom to pick her up. She was also enjoying the powerful four-wheel electric drive, the comfortable leather seats, and the many features of the car.

“Wait! That was supposed to be tomorrow, wait for me, I will come to pick you up,” Carmen's mom responded.

“No need mom, I already have my ride and you will see me soon.” Carmen sped up as much as the speed limit would allow her. She couldn’t wait to start her plan; she was already getting excited about it. She had left Sophia a small gift after she left, a gift that allowed her to listen and see everything, Sophia is doing. Every time she’s close to her phone or laptop Carmen knew who she talked to, texted, and what she said. Sophia had poked the Hornet’s nest, and she will pay dearly for it.

After a long drive, Carmen finally got home. It was the only thing her mom had kept after Carmen's dad divorced her. He didn’t even pay the child support, but her mom never asked him for anything more than what she got. Not having to pay for a house was enough for her mom, but the house showed signs of aging and needed maintenance, something her mom couldn’t pay for.

Pulling in front of the house and getting out of the car, Carmen was pained to see all the hate graffiti, sprayed on the walls of the house. She could also see the words sprayed on her mom’s car. This made her angrier, and wanted to get Sophia her revenge on Sophia even more.

At least no one knows who she is, something the court kept a secret, is that she didn’t go to jail, instead, she went to the rehab center. What everyone knows is that, Cameron went to jail, he probably would be killed in a prison or something. That’s exactly what Carmen wanted everyone to think.

Leaving her car, Carmen took off her sunglasses and walked to the front door, her expensive high heels shoes clicking on the ground as she walked. She was getting quite nervous, her mom seemed to be nice and accepting her on the phone, but she didn’t know how will she will react when she meets her in real life.

She knocked on the door and waited as she heard footsteps coming towards the door. The door was opened and Carmen's mom, Bridgette felt in front of her, with a puzzled look. “How can I help you?” she asked studying Carmen and her expensive clothes. From her red 5-inch heeled open-toed leather ankle boots, the stockings, the slim leather skirt, and leather jacket, and the expensive purse she held in her hands. She could tell, this girl was definitely rich.

Carmen was still surprised, she expected that her mom may not recognize her, but this was shocking. “It’s me, Carmen! I just called you and told you I’m coming home,” Carmen explained with a smile. The world had not been kind to her mom, while she still held her beauty at the edge of thirty-nine, wrinkles were starting to appear on her face.

It seemed she had just come back from work, seeing how she was still wearing a skirt and blouse with beige tights covering her legs and barefoot. She worked as an assistant manager in the local supermarket. The job paid enough for a living but not for any kind of fancy life.

It took her mom a couple of seconds to realize what Carmen had just said. When she did, however, she hugged Carmen tightly much to Carmen's relief. “My God it’s you, you’re beautiful,” her mom said pulling her to an arms-length to take a look at her.

“Thanks, mom. I am happy to be home again with you,” Carmen admitted feeling relief, Bridgette didn’t just accept her she seemed to be happy to have her. She, however, could tell from her mom’s look she was confused seeing her wearing these expensive clothes.

“Can you help me get my suitcases from the car? I kind of have a lot of suitcases,” Carmen requested with a smile. She knew that Bridgette hasn’t noticed the brand-new red Mustang GT-e convertible parked in front of the house.

“What car?” Bridgette asked she was about to ask her if she had taken a taxi or something to get in here, and how did she get all those expensive clothes.

“My car,” Carmen pointed to her car, parked in front of the house with a smirk. Even Carmen herself was surprised to make this amount of money; she hadn’t even hoped for a fraction of it. Being able to make all this money, however, meant that she could put on a good show in front of Sophia, and get closer to her. She will drag Sophia down into the gutter without her realizing it.

“Your... What?” Bridgette asked still not believing her eyes. She knew that the sole reason for Cameron to get his driving license was to help her during long drives, they sometimes did to visit her brother who lives in San Francisco. She gets tired from driving for more than an hour. She knew that her son, never had a car and also never made enough money to get a used car let alone an expensive new car like this one. “Honey, how were you able to buy such a car?”

Carmen smiled; such a shock was to be expected of her mom. “Long story mom, let’s just say that I make my own money now, can you help me with my suitcases, then I will explain everything to you.” In the end, Bridgette agreed to help her pull her suitcases inside the house before asking more questions.

Her son, well now, her daughter was back home and that was the most important thing. Knowing that her son had been set up and she couldn’t do anything but stand powerless, she felt as if her heart was going to be torn apart. She even contacted her ex-husband begging him to help. He did believe that Cameron didn’t do it, but he provided no support whatsoever.

It took them time going from the car to the house a few times to get all the suitcases. They could only drag two of the largest suitcases up the steps into the house, carrying them would be out of the question. The suitcases were all heavy, and both of them together weren’t strong enough to carry the largest ones into the house. It also didn’t help that Carmen had lost most of her strength due to the changes in her body.

“Now, what is this all about? Where did you get the money from? Also, what’s inside all these suitcases? It can’t be just clothes, right?” All these questions were fired at Carmen once they had taken a seat and caught their breath.

Carmen couldn’t help but giggle at the last question. Other than the latest Huston Computers multi-screen laptop, (which was designed by a genius in computer engineering), her suitcases carried nothing but clothes.

“For the last question, these suitcases have nothing but clothes. For how I got the money, do you remember the computer program I was designing before any of this happened? Well, I finished it, and I am selling it through a start-up company they helped me create while I was in the center. It’s very popular among corporate business clients right now.”

And so, Bridgette listened to her new daughter in amazement. She couldn’t believe it, during the two months since her son went into the center, Carmen had become rich. And when Carmen told her the amount that she calculated, it was even more amazing. If her calculations were correct, then, Carmen will be a multi-millionaire in less than two years.

“I knew you were always smarter than kids your age and you are a genius,” Bridgette admitted hugging Carmen once more. She knew in her heart that her child would do something big, but never thought she would live to see it.

“By the way mom, I have some gifts for you too.” Announced Carmen walking to one of her suitcases. From the outer pocket of the suitcase, she took out a necklace box and handed it to her mom.

Bridgette raised an eyebrow hearing the word “gifts” which meant it was more than one gift. “Just because you have money now, doesn’t mean you have to spend it on me,” Bridgette commented accepting the necklace box from Carmen.
Opening the box, she let out a small gasp as she brought out a silver necklace with a black diamond dangling from it. What was left inside the box were a pair of Chandelier earrings each having black diamonds at the end of it.
“Honey, that’s too much,” Bridgette cried as held her arm for Carmen to hug her.

“There's one more gift I have for you,” Carmen admitted as Bridgette glared at her. Carmen knew that Bridgette didn’t like receiving gifts if they were from Carmen. Having little to no money Carmen would barely have anything, yet, she always brought Bridgette gifts.

Carmen opened the suitcase and from the suitcase, she retrieved a black sheath dress as Bridgette rolled her eyes. This was definitely too much, instead of spending money for herself she seems to want to spend more money on her. “You, young lady, this is the last time you bring me all these expensive gifts, just because you have money,” Bridgette said sternly but with a smile.

“I will try,” Carmen replied playfully.
About an hour later, Carmen walked out of her room. A straight line, white sweater dress with puffed sleeves hugged her curves making her look more stunning. With black rights to keep the legs warm and 5-inch stiletto heels ankle boots, Carmen walked downstairs.

Bridgette was already dressed in the black sheath dress, they had agreed on going out for dinner, but only after Bridgette made her daughter promise not to pay for their meal. “You look, great sweetheart,” Bridgette commented the moment she saw Carmen coming down the stairs.

Carmen blushed a bit and smiled. She put on a lot of effort to learn how to present herself as a girl, she was glad that her mom liked it. But now, it was time for the real test. “Thanks, mom, I wanted to look my best for our first mother-daughter dinner,” Carmen admitted.

Both of them walked out of the house and Bridgette started to walk to her car, but Carmen stopped her. “Mom, I think it’s better if we take my car instead,” Carmen suggested. She could see all the hate graffiti sprayed on her mom’s car and didn’t like that.

“I think you’re right, sweetheart,” Bridgette agreed with a sigh. They walked over to Carmen's car and both of them got in.

“So, mom where are we going?” Carmen asked as Bridgette smiled.

“We are going to Samson steak house, the food there is delicious,” Bridgette answered as Carmen started at her. This restaurant was known to be very expensive and nothing cheap at all, so Carmen didn’t know how will her mom pay. “Don’t look at me like that, your mom has her ways of doing things,” Bridgette commented with a chuckle.

Carmen just shrugged and started the car, she hit the road going to Samson steak. “Mom, I was thinking maybe we should move to another house? I found this nice condo; we could move in there.” This was a topic Carmen hesitated in bringing it up. The condo was not cheap but Carmen could afford it, she, however, was sure her mom will oppose it.

“We can talk about that later, sweetheart,” Bridgette replies but Carmen senses that Bridgette was not on the agreement here.

The rest of the drive was silent as Camren drove. They finally arrived at the restaurant, and Camren parked the car in front of the restaurant before leaving the car followed her mom to the front door. Carmen was a bit hesitant following her mom, into the restaurant. She knew that you needed a reservation to get into the restaurant.

Carmen watched as Bridgette walked to the host for a couple of seconds before he nodded and guided her inside the restaurant. With amazement, Carmen followed her mom into the restaurant and to a table.

Not soon after they were seated, a man wearing a suit with neatly combed brown hair, that had a couple of grey strands approached. “Good evening Ms. Stewart, how are you today?” the man said with a bright smile.

“Mr. Samson, I am fine, although could be better with Cameron with me, it’s not easy for your son to be imprisoned,” Bridgette replied sticking to the plan she and Carmen had agreed upon. Since Carmen didn’t want anyone to know that she's Cameron.

“I am sure he’s innocent, I hope he’s ok,” Mr. Samson spoke with genuine sympathy as Carmen could feel. He then turned towards her with a smile. “And who’s this beautiful young lady?” Mr. Samson added causing Carmen to turn red.

Bridgette who saw that smiled, she never thought about having a daughter. Having her child back with her was all that mattered but she had to admit, Carmen was a real beauty. “Oh, that’s Carmen, she’s Cameron’s twin sister who used to live with her dad. She will be living with me for a while,” Bridgette announced watching Mr. Samson examining her daughter. She knew it was out of curiosity as he liked women near his age, she knows that first hand.

“It’s nice to meet you, Ms. Morrison,” Mr. Samson said before shaking Carmen's hand. He felt something towards Carmen that was different, it felt like he wanted to know her. He had been wanting to date Bridgette for a while, although he couldn’t approach her with her son imprisoned, it just didn’t feel right. “I won’t disturb your dinner, whatever you want ladies, is on the house, have a nice dinner,” Mr. Samson added smiling at Bridgette before walking away.

Carmen was grinning from ear to ear as Mr. Samson walked away. Bridgette smiled before seeing Carmen's smile. “What is it?” Bridgette asked the grinning Carmen.

“You like him, right?” Carmen teased. She was happy seeing her mom caring about herself for once. From the moment Carmen's dad divorced Bridgette, Bridgette had been giving it her all just for Carmen, never paying attention to anyone but her child.

“No, I don’t, you’re imaging things,” Bridgette denied but she could tell, Carmen was not convinced. While Bridgette knew Carmen was right, she was not ready to go out with anyone. Carmen was still her priority.

“Come on mom, it’s clear that you both like each other,” Carmen commented as a waiter brought menus for them. The waiter seems to take his time handing Carmen her menu, which was something she didn’t pay attention to.

Bridgette on the other hand realized it pretty quick. She waited for the waiter to leave to talk to Carmen. “Sweetheart, you should pay more attention to the boys around you. I know you’re still new to this but an attractive girl like you is bound to get attention from guys.” Bridgette explained making Carmen plush.

Both Carmen and Bridgette ordered the same steak and Bridgette ordered wine while Carmen decided on grape juice. “Look Carmen, I don’t want you to feel as if you have responsibility or you have to take care of me, I will agree to us moving into a different house, but know that I want to do it for you. I don’t want you to face what I faced in the last two months.” Bridgette reached and took Carmen's hands in hers; tears were in her eyes. Carmen was everything for her, she didn’t want anything more than her child being with her. “I want you to know that you were and will always be my first priority, nothing matters more than you.”

AttachmentSize
Image icon Carmen's look.677.42 KB
up
274 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I think she already has her revenge

she's beautiful, wealthy, and loved. what could she do to Sophia or her friends that would do anything for her?

DogSig.png

Firstly, thank you for the

Firstly, thank you for the comment.

As for Camren's revenge, it's meant to take everything away from Sophia. You will see in the future what Carmen's revenge really means

Great Start!

Keep it up!

HUGS,
Shauna

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you.

I started writing here because the quietly of writing is very high, I have been reading some stories for some time, so I know I like the website here.

Great start, I will be

Great start, I will be waiting for more.
The evil witch Sophia will deserve what she gets, I wonder who else was in on the plot, perhaps her boyfriend.

Thank you.

I am working on this story and I will definitely post the next chapter when it's over.

Revenge Can Backfire

joannebarbarella's picture

Sophia must have had a motive and assistance to frame Cameron. The first question is why?

Carmen has had two months to puzzle this out, so I hope her plans take that into account and she has contingencies in case things don't go according to expectations.

Carmen is in no rush, at all.

Carmen is in no rush, at all.
Sophia is the kind of rich girl that gets everything she wants, I hope that explains why she did that.

Yep, payback are a bitch

Jamie Lee's picture

That's some rehab center, one where one person enters and another one leaves. But as drastic as they change a person, it should be standard practice to do further investigations before transforming the person. Because as is Cameron's case, he was innocent to begin with.

The right software can net a fortune, if it's the right type and useful to a wide variety of people/companies. The windfall Carmen has realized, gives her the base she needs to throw Sophia into the gutter. Where she belongs.

Others have feelings too.