Lock Stock and Barrel 7

Printer-friendly version

AA Lock Stock And Barrel 7

Isabel. Entrepreneur and asset stripper.
Edward Thorpe Isabel’s father. Deceased.
Josephine Thorpe Isabel’s mother.
Lucinda Thorpe Isabel’s sister.
Abigail Thorpe Isabel’s 2nd sister
Veronica Thorpe Isabel’s 3rd sister
Jacqueline Thorp Isabel’s youngest sister
Marjorie Tansley Lawyer to Edward Thorpe
Shula Isabel’s bisexual female partner.
Dawn Shula’s lesbian lover and Isabel’s companion
Betty Edward Thorpe’s secretary.
Pete Machine shop supervisor.

©Copyright Beverly Guinevere Taff

After the ‘take-away’ meal was finished, Grandma Josephine dusted off her collection of old photo albums to the accompaniment of groans of protest from her daughters and their grandchildren. She was delighted however, when Eddie, Abby and Lucy showed an avid interest. The evening soon divided into Josephine eagerly explaining the photographs to her daughters in law and Isabel’s children while Isabel chatted at length with her sisters to catch up on the family story since she had run away.

Eventually, sleepy little eyes began to flicker and the evening had to be curtailed. Isabel and her family returned to the hotel and put the children to bed. Once they were soundly asleep the adults slipped to their adjacent room where the king-sized bed awaited. As usual, Shula repeated their mantra as Isabel was the last to step out of the shower.

“So. I presume it’s all for one and one for all.”

“I’m surprised you two aren’t already abed.” Isabel grinned. As she spotted the coffee standing ready on the table.

“So?” Isabel wondered. “What d’you think of my family?”
“They’ll do.” Dawn grinned as she inveigled her stockinged toes into Isabel’s pantied crotch.

“Mmm. Stop that you naughty girl.”

“You know you don’t mean that.” Dawn whispered huskily.

Dawn’s having redressed in provocative lingerie after showering, was a clear signal that the night was deemed young. Shula had also reinforced the message in her own tri-set of bra, panties and suspenders, so in short order, Isabel was slipping into her own provocative ensemble that Shula had secretly slipped into the cases while packing.

The coffee did not get cold and soon the three were lasciviously entwined in the bed.

ooo000ooo

“Bbrrring, rrriing” the sound dragged the companions out of their slumbers.

“Somebody answer that damned thing,” Dawn croaked.

Reluctantly, Isabel carefully slitted her sleep sticky eyes and paused irritably before venturing a toe out from under the duvet.

“Go on! Answer it!” Shula demanded. “You’re nearest the damn thing.”

“Why’s it always me?” Isabel protested as she wobbled sleepily towards the phone.

“Where are your knickers!? Shula demanded as she savoured Isabel’s butt.

“I dunno, ask her.” Isabel riposted as she picked up the phone.

“Hello?”

-------------

“Yes Mummy.”

---------------

“Yes. They’re here.”

------------

“No. They’re next door.”

---------------

“That’s our concern mummy and it’s strictly private.”

-----------------

“Okay then eleven o’clock.”

Isabel replaced the phone and smirked at her companions.

“Nosey bitch.”

“Asking how we sleep I suppose?” Dawn inquired.

“Got it in one,” Isabel replied as she motioned her hand to Dawn.

Dawn grinned as she felt under the duvet then passed Isabel’s frazzled panties to her.

“You’d better put these on before the kids come in or you’ll frighten them to death.”

Isabel snatched them off Dawn as she countered.

“You always tell me it’s a very pretty sight.”

“Well it is, but the kids don’t need to see it. Your surgeon did a bloody good job.”

“Yeah, and I paid a bloody good price as well.”

As Isabel slipped into her panties, Shula raided the bathroom and produced the hotel bathrobes.

“They’ll be here any minute, put these on.”

A few minutes later noises from the adjoining suite confirmed the children’s awakening and soon Shula was organising showers and shower caps. There quickly followed the usual ‘production line’ of preparations and by eight o’clock the they were trooping down to breakfast.

Following breakfast, the family left the hotel and gathered at ‘the homestead.’ There, they split up as different groups went different ways.

Isabel and her troop arrived with Lucinda’s husband Jack and his daughter an hour before kick-off.

“Heeey. It’s nice to have company to the match.” He grinned as they savoured their burghers and drinks. “Will ya’s be cummin heyar regular like.”

“Couple of days a week, but workdays mostly. Weekends, I’m busy down the village,”

“Thass’a pity. Yours’d be good company for mine, well the middle one, Fiona I mean.”

“Does she play in a team?”

“Aah noo, not properly as like; It’s hard to find the time. All her sisters and cousins do ballet so the mams are tied up with that. Fiona misses out a bit.”

“She hates ballet I suppose.”

“Aye.”

“Poor kid.”

“Well living as we do out in the country; she misses out on team activities.”

“What about school?”

“Small village primary. There’s not enough interest or numbers to get a girls’ team together. She plays in the mixed team but she’s going up to secondary school next year I’m hoping they’ll have something.

“Push for it. We had to in Manchester but of course we’ve got the LGBT thing working for us.”

“Aye. That’s crossed my mind as well.”

“What? Fiona!”

“We-ell yes. She’s a right tom-boy. Just watch her get shoutin at the match.”

“If she turns out to be LGBT, what’re your feelings?”

“To tell the truth I was seriously worried, but now you’re on the team, well, I’ve feel I’ve got a ‘go-to’ for help.”

Isabel smiled uncertainly as she anticipated some sort of possible, emotional burden being thrust upon her shoulders.

“Thanks. I think I can count that as a compliment. If ever she thinks she needs help, I’ll try to be there to do the best I can and offer protection. You know, legal help as well as advice.”

“Thanks Izzy. Can I call you that, I heard Shula and Dawn using it.”

“That’s fine, we’ll count it as a family privilege. Hey-up! The turn-styles are opening!”

“Come on girls!” Isabel called across the forecourt only to see the children chatting to some boys.

It seemed Fiona knew them from school where they played in the same mixed junior team. Isabel turned to her brother-in-law Jack.

“Those boys seem a bit young to be going in alone.”

“They’ll be coming into our enclosure, the family enclosure. I’ve often seen Fiona chatting to them and I know some of their dads from the village.”

Isabel shrugged and crossed the forecourt with Lucinda’s husband. The boys expectant smiles faded slightly when they spotted the girl’s parents approaching but Isabel’s brood quickly revealed that there was no problem with the parents and the group happily joined the queue for the family enclosure.

Having arrived early, they secured a good location and prearrangements were quickly made for burgers and chips. Isabel discreetly asked who the visitors and on being told it was Arsenal, she grinned.

“No problems with loyalties then.” Good job it’s not Man U., or City.

“Is there a division with yours then?”

“Eddie supports City while the girls go for the glamour.”

Jack snorted with amusement.

“Bet that makes for some interesting Saturdays.”

“It’s healthy banter most of the time but sometimes we have to keep a lid on it. Sometimes Eddie steps next door to my apartment to get away from his sisters, especially if they’ve got friends around.”

“When the toon are playing in Manchester next, can we stay with you?”

“Yes. There’s room at mine. I’ll sleep with Shula and Dawn; you can sleep with Fiona in my apartment.”

“Would there be room?”

“No problem it’s a three-bedroom apartment. You could bring your whole family, provided the younger girls will share rooms. And of course you don’t get judgemental about Shula, Dawn and me sleeping menage a trois next door.”

Jack grinned somewhat self-consciously.

“If you’re expecting me to make some stupid chauvinistic remark like ‘Lucky Boogar!’ I know when to keep my mouth shut. The only thing that puzzles me is that your prefer girls and yet you transitioned. I don’t get that.”

“Don’t even try.” Isabel chuckled. “Just know that about a quarter of transgendered people, keep their old sexualities and technically become gay. It took psychiatrists years to come to terms with it.

With that the whistle screeched and a tumultuous roar deafened their ears. Almost as if by magic the four children Fiona, Eddie, Lucy and Abbie coalesced into the larger group of boys from Fiona’s school and soon Isabel and Jack’s ears were assailed by a concentrated screech of prepubescent sopranos and trebles as passions were raised.

As the tensions amongst the children intensified Isabel felt a soft tap on her shoulder. She glanced around to find Jack offering some ear plugs.

“You might need these if Newcastle score.” He smiled.

“That bad?” Isabel’s eyebrows arched.

“Trust me,” Jack confirmed as he held out the little polythene sachet. “Our Fiona’s got quite a voice on her. This is where she vents her frustrations.”

“Isabel grinned and tucked the little sachet into her gloves then settled down to watch the game as an interested neutral. The result affected both Manchester team’s chances of European football in the next season.”

Jack of course, was a ‘Dyed-in-the-wool’ Geordie and his passions rose and fell with the crowds’ but it was not until close to half time that Isabel’s ear drums were almost ruptured when Newcastle pulled back an equaliser and Fiona let rip a deafening scream like a victorious banshee.

Isabel was sitting next to her prancing; agitated niece and she received the full blast. Her hands shot to her ears in shock.

“Ow!”

Jack turned and grinned.

“I did warn yez Hinny.”

“Bloody Hell!”

“Aye. She’s got a voice on ‘er. She can sing as well.” Jack revealed proudly.

As Isabel took the earplugs from her bag the half-time whistle blew and Jack organised the group.

“Right, four of you boys come with me to the hamburger stall while the others stay back to reserve our seats. Girl’s first to the loo with Isabel then come back so the other boys can go.”

Isabel watched as the operation went smoothly and they were soon comfortably eating their food before the second half commenced.

“That went well, and nobody got lost.” Isabel remarked.

“Aye, we’s do it every home game. Only difference is Fiona didn’t have to find a chaperone this time.”

With that, the second half started and Isabel gave up all hope of conversation amidst the roar of the crowd.

To everybody’s delight, Newcastle managed to win by a single goal and the after-match mood in the town reflected that. Jack, Isabel and the older children met the younger girls and aunts by prearrangement outside the town. They drove home in convoy to Josephine’s house where this time, Isabel, Shula and Dawn were made welcome to share their bed in the large guest room. Jack of course slept with his wife Lucinda and Eddie had one of the attic single rooms while Fiona was excited to share a ‘sleep-over’ with her cousins Abby and Lucy.

The family meal that night was the culmination of Isabel’s dreams.

‘Happy days,’ she silently congratulated herself as she dimmed the bedroom lights.

THE END.
Author’s note. This was just a light fluffy piece with no dark places.

up
193 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

You say that

Like it's something strange. Well, it's not. Most of us don't get SRS so we can be with a man. We have SRS so we can feel complete. Women are so much better than the dogs most men are anyway. For myself, I'm a gold star lesbian, and proud of it. My late partner was happy I was having the surgery and she promised to take me to the moon when it was done! She was also a gold star (GG) lesbian.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Disappointed

joannebarbarella's picture

That there's no more coming. {-((

Nice to do light and fluffy

leeanna19's picture

Nice to do light and fluffy once and a while. When you said that Newcastle won I had to check this wasn't set in an alternatve dimension. Didn't realize they were mid-table currently.

BTW, I love your new profile pic Bev.

cs7.jpg
Leeanna