Restoration 2 of 3

Printer-friendly version

Kara's mother shows up; is Pete in for some in-law trouble?

Restoration
Magda and Penny

by Bill Hart

As the sun shone in through the bedroom window, Kara kept smiling while she watched Pete continue to sleep. "Isn't he just so cute," she whispered softly, not wanting to disturb him. "I think it's a real shame I wore him out last night." But then, Kara knew boys always wore out so quickly. She'd long ago discovered that boys had nowhere near the sexual staying power of girls. "I certainly wouldn't have minded the two of us going at it hot and heavy for another lively couple of rounds this morning."

Of course, Kara also knew it was probably her fault she'd worn poor Pete out last night. After all, she'd been wearing out boys like him in a similar fashion ever since she'd first discovered just how much fun they could be in her bed. She just loved having sex; there was nothing else like it. Besides, she was a lot younger than Pete. She was only twenty and Pete was clearly in his late thirties or possibly his early forties.

How could such an old man like Pete possibly hope to keep up with her and her youthful exuberance?

And it had been so very long since she'd last had sex with a man. Kara knew she'd been horny enough last night to easily exhaust a whole garrison of French Legionnaires, who hadn't seen any women in years. It was certainly no wonder Pete was so completely worn out. After all, he was only one man - it was very likely he'd just sleep for the next several weeks - and she was a supercharged sexual dynamo. Too bad, thought Kara, who was already pondering who might replace Pete as her lover until he awakened again.

Even though Pete might disagree with her, Kara also knew it wasn't really his fault she was feeling so horny. The poor wonderful fool had unknowingly opened that backdoor to the spell that slimy wizard bastard she'd once dated had cast to imprison her in male flesh and prevent her from regaining her true gender with each new incarnation. That had been so many lifetimes ago that she couldn't exactly remember when she'd last lain with a man. But she knew it had been a very, very long time. Once she'd become female in mind as well as in body again, her need for a sexual outlet last night had simply become overwhelming. And fortunately for her, a very eager and overly willing Pete Quinlan had been there to satisfy her every long unsatisfied itch.

There was just no way in hell she'd ever allow herself to be trapped in male flesh again. Having been male for several lifetimes - not that she could have done anything about changing it - had been a horrible experience and so demeaning. And that last one - that wussy wimp Ken Rawlings - had certainly been one of the worst men she'd ever been.

As Kara turned, she saw her naked self reflected back at her from the mirror.
"Damn, I'm one really hot babe!" she smiled. "I just love this long hair." She shook her head slowly sending her raven tresses swirling. A hand cupped one of her large breasts. "However, I think these could have definitely been a little smaller." She turned her attention towards the still slumbering Pete. "Nothing has really changed in all these years I've been locked away in male flesh. You silly boys and your superbusty girl fantasies are still all the same." As she returned her attention to the mirror, Kara grinned. "And yet, the boys have always been attracted to me. I'll bet with all this new bait I've got now, I'll be able to hook and land any boy I want whenever I want him." She looked over at Pete again and wished once again he would awaken. There was just something about him - she didn't exactly know what it might be - that she just found utterly fascinating.

Kara went over to the spot where her and Pete's clothes were intermixed in a heap on the floor. She rummaged through the pockets of Pete's pants until she found the item she was looking for. "You won't be needing this ever again," she told the sleeping Pete, as she held up the large red crystal. "Since you probably won't remember, I'll have to see about returning this to your old gypsy woman. I'll also have to thank her for her part in springing me from my former prison of male flesh. I doubt she meant you to keep something as powerful as this little bauble." Kara popped the gem into her purse. And after sliding casually back into her clothes, she took another look in the mirror. "I think I need to go shopping for some new clothes," she mumbled.

The doorbell unexpectedly rang.

"I wonder who that might be? Was it possible that Pete was expecting someone else to arrive this morning? What will they do when a young hot babe like me answers his door instead of him?"

But when Kara slowly opened the door, she was surprised to find an old woman standing at the threshold. Suddenly, it dawned on Kara who this old woman must be. "You're Pete's old gypsy woman? Aren't you?" she asked with a welcoming smile. "I want to thank you for freeing me from my curse. What can I possibly do for you in exchange?"

"You can ask me inside, dearie," replied the old woman. "It's awfully damn cold out here."

"Please come inside." Kara stepped back from the open door. "I'm sure Pete won't mind that you're here."

"I'm sure he won't mind at all," grinned the old gypsy, as if she knew somehow that Pete was still sleeping. "You've certainly got a nice set of boobs, Kara. But don't you think they're just a shade overstated?"

"I didn't really have any choice in the matter," replied Kara. "I'm sure you must know how it is with boys and their superbusty girl fantasies." Kara paused - something didn't seem right. "Wait just a minute!" she suddenly exclaimed. "How do you know my name, old woman? Are you a witch as well as a gypsy?"

The old gypsy woman simply smiled back at Kara. "I've been called worse things in my life than a witch. And who am I to deny the truth when it's spoken. As far as knowing your name, why shouldn't I know it, Kara dear? After all, I was the one who gave it to you."

Kara, feeling very confused, stared at the old gypsy. "Just what are you saying?"

"Damnation!" exclaimed the gypsy witch. "I was afraid there might be some impairment of your memory after all the time that has passed. I can only hope it's all reversible given enough time in a female body." The old woman then smiled.
"Perhaps this will help you remember a few more things." The air about the old gypsy began shimmering, quickly concealing her from Kara's sight. And once the strange effect finally ceased, the old gypsy woman had vanished. In her place stood a much younger, very attractive woman perhaps only a few years older than Pete. Instead of the shoulder length snowy white hair of the old gypsy, this new woman had black hair streaked with a few strands of gray.

For several moments, Kara stared blankly at the woman. And yet, she somehow seemed familiar. "I know you!" she suddenly exclaimed. "Your name is Magda. Magda Roberts."

The woman smiled. "Very good, my dear," she replied simply. "But think a little harder, Kara. What else do you remember about me?"

Once again Kara carefully looked the woman over from head to toe. "Why do you and I have the same last name?" she finally asked. Still feeling a little confused, Kara shook her head. Her eyes suddenly widened. "Mother!" she abruptly exclaimed. "You're my mother! I should have known you would never stop looking for me."

Kara and her mother hugged one another. It had been such a long time since they'd seen one another.

"Although it took far longer than I expected, I finally located the male vessel into which your soul was ensnared this lifetime just last week, Kara. I've come so close to rescuing you a couple of other times in the past, but your former male selves always found a way to die before I could restore you. I'm sure you must remember how that perverse little bastard who had originally cursed your soul to live in male flesh forever had also enjoined me from ever restoring your true womanhood directly. As a result, I've always had to find other means to achieve my goal of restoring you. I finally got lucky this time."

"You used Pete as a means to restore me," stated Kara.

"Of course I used him. It seemed perfectly fair to use one of them who was so ripe for the plucking," replied Kara's mother. "After all, Pete's nothing but another simple male."

"I don't want you hurting him, mother."

"What?" After staring in disbelief at her daughter for a moment, Magda closed her eyes and concentrated. "How typically male of him," she sighed. "I don't know how he managed it, but that conniving male of yours somehow altered the texts of the restoration spells I gave him. I had been wondering about those overly large boobs of yours, not to mention the air of raw sex you seem to exude."

"Those things are not really Pete's fault, mother," snapped Kara. "They were your spells that turned my former male body into someone he found pleasing."

"He was supposed to find you very pleasing, Kara. You should know that sex with him, or any other male, was a necessary requirement for stabilizing your present female form. But your falling in love with him was never a part of any spell I gave him. He somehow added that, even though he shouldn't have been capable of doing it." Kara's mother shook her head. "However, I suppose what's done is done. We must now think about leaving this place."

"Leaving here? What do you mean we must think about leaving here?" asked Kara. "I'm not planning on going anywhere without my Pete."

"Your Pete? I should have guessed as much," replied Magda. "However, I would have thought that you'd want to assist me in finding your missing sisters."

"Sisters? I have sisters? They're missing?" Kara slowly shook her head. "My sisters, Lara and Mara? How could I have possibly forgotten about them?"

"It's not your fault your memory remains a little splotchy, Kara," replied her mother. "However, quite fortunately for all of us, it seems with the proper stimulation your current memory impairment will be only temporary."

"Do you know where they are, mother?"

"Not exactly," replied the witch. "Although I could never find even the smallest trace of either of them before, now that you, the oldest of my missing triplets, has been found and restored I suddenly sense Lara's presence. She is not too far away from here. But as I said before, we need to be on our way."

"And as I told you before, mother, I don't intend on going anywhere," replied Kara. "I like this big house. And I really want to stay here with my Pete."

"We might be able to stay here, I suppose," replied Magda after a moment's thought. "If Lara's nearby, then Mara most likely is as well. This house is perfectly located to serve as the base of operations for our search." Magda smiled at her daughter. "However, we'll have to do something about its owner. I refuse to stay in any house owned by a man."

"I won't let you hurt Pete," warned Kara.

But the witch only smiled. "Hurting him wasn't quite what I had in mind for him."

"Just what do mean by that?"

"You'll see soon enough," smiled her mother. "Let's go upstairs and pay your Sleeping Beauty a little visit. I trust you've already relieved him of my Alchemist's Stone."

"Of course. But you should have never let him have it. It's too dangerous for a mortal to possess."

"I had no choice. I would have missed this chance to restore you if I'd not taken the chance," replied Magda. "All I'll need its help for the changes I have in mind for Pete."

As they made their way up the stairs, Kara fished in purse for the stone she'd taken from Pete earlier. Handing it to her mother, she asked, "Just what are you thinking of doing to my Pete?"

"You'll see soon enough," smiled Magda, as she followed Kara into Pete's room.

As soon as she saw Pete, Kara smiled at him. He was still laid out on his bed just as she'd left him - totally naked and peacefully slumbering. "Isn't he just the cutest thing you've ever seen in your life, mother?" sighed Kara.

"Cute? He's not even close, child," snapped Magda. "I'm sure if you tried you could get over him. He's just a male. And males like him have always been a dime a dozen - at the very most."

"I can't help how I feel, mother," said Kara dreamily. "I think I love him."

"I doubt it. That's just his foul addendum to my spell talking," frowned Magda. "My original spell wasn't supposed to turn you into his girlfriend. But he somehow changed it. Even though he shouldn't have been capable of it, he somehow managed to modify my spell on his own." She looked over at Pete on the bed. "His modifications to my spell have also created complications I can't undo without the risk of losing you again." Magda began grinning. "However, in the hands of a talented professional such as myself, the Alchemist's Stone can perform minor miracles. Just watch and learn, Kara."

As Magda held up the stone, it started to glow.

Bathed in the glow from the stone, the sleeping Pete appeared to be growing younger. With each apparent year that slipped away from him, his body accordingly shrank.

"What have you done to Pete, mother?" asked Kara, when the gem's glow began fading. "He's still just as cute as ever, but he doesn't look much older than sixteen now."

"He was too old for you before," countered her mother.

Kara was puzzled by her mother's remark. "But isn't he a little too young for me now?"

"Perhaps. Perhaps not," smiled Magda impishly. "We'll just have to wait and see what you have to say after I've finished."

"Finished?" asked Kara. "Just what else could you do to him?"

"I'm very surprised at you, dear. As a witch yourself, you should know the intriguing possibilities for him are virtually endless."

"I'm a witch too?"

"Of course you are. You're my daughter and witchcraft runs deeply in our ancient family," smiled Magda. "Now just continue watching your young man." Once more she held up the stone.

And once again Pete was bathed in its crimson glow.

This time the contours of his youthful male body began changing. His entire frame swiftly took on a much softer and more rounded overall appearance. His waist slowly pulled inwards, while his hips, just as deliberately, expanded correspondingly.

His male member quickly shrank, finally disappearing altogether. His scrotum, swiftly deflated by the fleeing of his testicles upward into his body, remolded as if clay, becoming a small mound centered about a warm moist slit.

Meanwhile, his chest had also begun changing. Two small nubs formed beneath his small male nipples and began pushing them outwards. But while Kara and her mother watched, the small nubs quickly swelled into two impressive mounds of firm female flesh.

And finally the thinning hair on his head began growing thicker and longer. At the same time, it was also becoming increasingly lighter.

As the glow from the gem faded away, the form lying in the bed no longer bore any resemblance to Pete in any way. Laid out peacefully sleeping on the bed was a very attractive teenage girl with long golden blonde hair.

"Why did you do that to him, mother?"

"Why did I do what to him?" replied Magda innocently.

"You turned my Pete into a girl."

"Oh that. Didn't I just tell you I would never stay in a house owned by a man?" replied Magda. "As of this moment, I no longer have any qualms about staying in this house, since it now belongs to her and not a man."

Kara stared at her mother. "But that's not the only reason you changed him this way. Is it, mother?"

"It was the primary reason," replied Magda. "But as you've surmised, it certainly wasn't the only one. Somehow that man altered my spell and made you love him. Even using my Alchemist's Stone that should have been impossible for someone like him. If you're going to love some man, Kara, it should be because you really love him and not because he enspelled you into loving him." Magda looked over at the sleeping girl, who had begun caressing her new breasts in her sleep. "And since I couldn't negate whatever he did to make you love him, I gave him a new life. She will still love you, just as you will still love her. But your love will now take an entirely different path than he had intended."

"That was very cruel of you, mother." But even as she looked over at Pete, Kara quickly realized her mother was right. She still loved Pete, only it wasn't like the love she'd felt for him when Pete had still been a man. She no longer considered Pete to be her lover. Instead, she found herself now thinking of the girl in the bed in terms more associated with a little sister.

"Cruelness is always a relative term," Magda shot back. "What I found more cruel was her being imprisoning in that sniveling male flesh in the first place." She noted Kara's sour expression. "Now that I've had time to think about it, I doubt she was meant to be born male. It now seems quite clear to me - as it should to you - that she was always meant to be a witch - a very powerful one - given the male she'd been born was able to alter my spells so easily. Something obviously went wrong at her birth. And I've simply corrected that mistake."

Pete moaned softly in his sleep. "Oh Tommy, I think you're just so wonderful," he mumbled, a wide grin spreading quickly across his pretty female face. "I want to do it again, Tommy baby."

"Tommy baby?" Kara turned to her mother in search of an explanation. "Just who the hell is this Tommy baby supposed to be?"

"Most likely," smiled Magda, "Tommy is her boyfriend."

"Her boyfriend?" Kara, for a moment, sounded jealous.

"Really, Kara. I'm really surprised at you," replied her mother. "I told you I gave him a new life. Don't you think it would have been unusually cruel for Penny - that's short for Penelope, you know - to wake up still thinking she was some man named Pete Quinlan instead of herself Penny Quincy." Magda smiled mischievously. "And I certainly think any girl as pretty as our young Penny would have a boyfriend... or two... or even more. Don't you think so, Kara dear?"

"But won't he think having a boyfriend, not to mention being a girl is just a little strange?"

"Why should she think so? You heard her dreaming about Tommy just now. That simply means her mind has already accepted her new reality. As far as Penny knows, she's a girl and has always been a girl. I doubt she'd want it any other way." Magda took a quick look around Pete's room. "But we really must do something about this room. It's simply too male. She'll really be confused if she wakes in some man's room." Magda held up her Alchemist's Stone once again and mumbled a few unintelligible words.

A brilliant blinding crimson flash suddenly filled the room.

As soon as the light and the accompanying afterimages faded away, Kara saw that the room itself had been transformed into one that clearly, down to the smallest detail, belonged to the sixteen-year-old girl lying in her bed.

"That's definitely much better." Magda turned back to her daughter. "Since we're going to stay here for a while, I had the stone prepare our rooms as well. When we need to go to them later, we'll know exactly which rooms they are."

Just then, the young girl on the bed began stirring. After opening her eyes, she slowly looked about her room. "I'm so glad you moved in with me, Aunt Kara," smiled the girl once she spotted Kara. "This place is just so big someone could easily get lost in it. But is something wrong?"

"Of course not," replied Kara. "Why would you think so, Penny?"
"You had this funny looking expression on your face, Aunt Kara."

"I think she just wanted to surprise you, my dear."

Penny turned at the sound of the new voice. "Grandma Magda!" she exclaimed gleefully. "I didn't know you were coming too. Are you going to stay? How long are you going to stay with me?"

"If you'd like, I'll move in here with you and Kara," smiled Magda. "I've grown tired of living alone lately. And I think living here will aid in my search for my missing daughters, your aunts, Lara and Mara."

"That's absolutely fantastic news, Grandma Magda," squealed the girl in sheer delight. "I'll just love having both of you living here with me." Penny smiled at them. "And I'm sure you both know that if there's anything I can do to assist your search for Aunts Lara and Mara, then all you need do is ask me."

"I know that, my dear. And I'll certainly appreciate all your help as long as it doesn't interfere with your studies," replied Magda. "But perhaps, you should think about getting dressed now. And while you're getting dressed, I will go to the kitchen and fix us all breakfast." She turned to her stunned daughter. "Let's go downstairs, Kara. We have a few other things to discuss." She then turned back to Penny. "We'll see you downstairs in a little bit, Penny dear."

"All right, Grandma Magda."

However, as Penny watched her grandmother and aunt leave the room, she suddenly had the strangest feeling that something - aside from the fact her Aunts Lara and Mara were still missing - wasn't quite right.

But what could it possibly be?

Maybe it had something to do with that strange dream she'd had last night. But simply thinking about that weird dream made her suddenly feel tingly all over.

All of a suddenly, Penny jumped out of her bed and headed straight for the mirror. Looking at her reflection should hopefully answer any question she might have about last night. Penny didn't know exactly why - although she guessed her peculiar dream was its root cause - she just felt so incredibly hot and sexy this morning.

Penny was very relieved when she saw her reflection. Although the thought was sort of amusing and made her feel downright silly, Penny was glad she was still herself and not someone else. But why would she ever think something so patently absurd. "Who ever heard of someone going to bed at night one person and waking up the next morning as someone else?" she asked her reflection.

She looked more closely at her reflection. It, as was she, was still naked. But that wasn't overly unusual. Penny knew she'd slept naked ever since she was a little girl. Even as a young child, she'd simply loved the feel of soft silken sheets against her body. And those sensations had only become better and better as she had grown into a woman.

Her hand cupped one of her breasts. "These aren't really too bad. But I sure do wish my boobies were as big as Aunt Kara's." She sighed, knowing the boys at her school apparently liked those girls with the biggest boobies best. "If they were bigger, then maybe Tommy Miltoon would finally notice me." On the other hand, she began grinning widely. "There's still hope. After all, I'm only sixteen and I'm still a growing girl."

But after gazing at her hot sexy body for a few minutes, Penny decided she'd better get dressed and go downstairs to the kitchen. "I certainly wouldn't want Aunt Kara or Grandma Magda thinking I was up here doing something I shouldn't be doing," she grinned playfully at her reflection.

********** TO BE CONCLUDED

up
78 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Wow...

I didn't see that coming! WOW! And also the ending kinda made me sad for Pete although he did kinda do this to her anyway not knowing who she really was. Oh well I guess mew

 

    I just got to be me :D

 

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D