Changing for Gym: After School Special

Printer-friendly version

Story:
Hill Street High School was built in the early 1990's in response to the town's recent growth. Too, the old school was a remnant of the 1920's, and looked it. The town had eventually given in to the inevitable and voted in a new school.

The new building had everything. As befitted area weather, it was totally enclosed (except for the athletic fields, of course). Yet its public areas never felt claustrophobic, for it relied a great deal on glass. The cafeteria was large and clean, the library well-stocked even with fiction, and the gymnasium included an indoor pool.

Perhaps the most unusual change from old to new concerned the lockers. The architect had visited the old school and had been shocked at the students crowding into too-narrow hallways made even worse by the lockers lining each wall. They were nearly impassible, and the man vowed not to carry that over. Instead he placed larger lockers in the gym's changing rooms, and the rooms themselves were much expanded. There was a second, smaller changing room for each gender in case of overflow. Each student would use a single locker there, accessible at any time. In return the hallways would be clearer, quieter, with plenty of room on the walls for announcements, art, or displays. The architect felt the extra space needed for the expanded changing rooms was more than justified, and the students more or less agreed.

The architect put his heart and soul into the school, this community building for the good of all. The workers who built it were the same way. After all, they were a local firm; it'd be their kids going there.

All that care, all that attention, can have an effect. At Hill Street High School, it did. The place gained something of a soul of its own. It took care of the students -- the computer lab had almost no technical problems and the cafeteria food was unusually tasty. It took care of the teachers -- school supplies such as pencils and books were never in short supply and everyone's drink of choice was available in the lounge. And it took care of itself. Litter was infrequent and disappeared quickly. The same could be said of graffiti. Each of the three janitors thought another had taken care of it. Sometimes they were even right. Everything was perfect.

And the school was happy.

But nothing lasts forever. Eventually, new schools become older schools. Repairs and reinvestments become necessary, even at HSHS. The residents of the town recognized that, and had recently voted to make a series of improvements to the school. After all, many had gone to the school themselves, and their kids and grandkids would go to the school, so it was only logical to take care of things before the school came in serious need of repair.

The improvements were numerous and various, and included new athletic facilities and locker rooms. Construction had begun in earnest, and teams were temporarily moved to new spaces while the new locker rooms were being constructed. For now, that meant that the secondary changing rooms, long since empty, were in use once again as temporary locker rooms.

And the school was not happy.

***
Chris Morgan was not happy.

"What do you mean, this is our locker room?" he demanded. "I know it's only Junior Varsity Wrestling, but this is clearly a girls changing room. And it's tiny!"

"Look, Chris, it's all that the school has available this year. It'll be just big enough, there's nowhere else to go, and absolutely nothing more I could do. We're in a secondary changing room, too" Tony Douglas, the head wrestling coach, explained patiently.

"Yeah, but at least you're in the boys' secondary changing room." Chris protested "How do I get my team excited about wrestling when we change in a girls' room every day?"

"Look, Chris, it will be a challenge, but great coaches rise to meet challenges. Besides, there's nothing that can be done about it at this point, so it's better to just get in front of it and set expectations for the guys."

"I suppose so..."

"Look, the team needs to meet you anyways." Tony added. "Call them in and brief them on their offseason training. Then do a team-building activity along with them. Something to inspire them, you know? You'll have a good captain in Sammy Tuttle. He's a good kid and a hard worker. So it won't be all bad."

Chris sighed. "I suppose you're right."

Tony left the room, and Chris frowned. He had been excited to be hired to teach social studies and help coach wrestling at Hill Street High School. Even though he wasn't much older than Chris, Tony Douglas was already one of the best wrestling coaches in the state, and Chris would get a chance to learn from him. Because the wrestling program was doing so well, there would be enough boys out for the team to fill a younger JV squad that Chris would coach. That was all well and good, but he was sure that the team, who he had yet to meet, would not enjoy this news.

***
A whole team of boys in a girls' changing room? Absolutely unacceptable. The school almost couldn't believe the news. Still, it was true that there was nowhere else to be used. The school had a week to figure out a course of action before students entered the building for a new school year. It took nowhere near that long to formulate a plan.

This would be nothing new- just at a bigger scale than ever before. And that meant that an early start was necessary.

***
"Why are we here again?" a young wrestler mumbled to Sammy Tuttle, the team captain.

"Look, an early start's going to be necessary to have a good season, so we need to start preparing. Besides, we need to meet Coach Morgan." Sammy was the captain because, truthfully, he was good enough to be on the varsity team. Unfortunately, there was a logjam there. Three defending state champions at 3 consecutive weight classes (150, 157, and 165 pounds). All seniors. Sammy was a junior who weighed 157 pounds exactly. He wasn't good enough to beat his teammates, even if he moved up or down a weight class. So Sammy was stuck captaining the JV team.

And on this August day, with school just underway, wrestling season was still a long way out. Chris Morgan knew he had a lot of time to prepare for the start of the season, but he felt completed unprepared to meet the team. He glanced down at the roster that Coach Douglas had given to him. Lots of undersized kids who would need to lift and bulk up to make the desired weights.

106 lbs - Adrian Flores, Fresh
113 lbs - Riley Ono, Soph.
120 lbs - Jayden Reeves, Fresh
126 lbs - Hayden Reeves, Fresh
132 lbs - Bailey Anderson, Jr.
138 lbs - Alex MacGrew, Soph.
144 lbs - Casey Caldwell, Soph.
150 lbs - DeVon Jones, Soph.
157 lbs - Sammy Tuttle, Jr.
165 lbs - Charlie Cable, Jr.
175 lbs - Madison Graves, Soph
190 lbs - Kameron Mayes, Fresh
215 lbs - Eliot Smith, Soph.
285 lbs - Skylar Evans, Jr.

It was time for the meeting to begin.

"Welcome, gentlemen, to the JV wrestling team. My name's Chris Morgan, and I'll be your coach this year..." and off he went. Chris assigned lockers, gave dates for the season, and outlined other important information like academic eligibility and workout plans. The meeting was going well enough, but Chris still had no "team-building" exercise. He found himself stalling for time....then suddenly, an idea.

Scattered around the walls of the room were pictures of HSHS "Wrestling Hall of Fame" members. Champions from the past. Chris hadn't put them up. He assumed that Tony had. (Tony hadn't, mind you.) "Alright, team" he found himself saying. "I want you to look at the walls....at the champions of the past. What do their pictures say to you. How can they inspire you to prepare for the season?"

Various responses ensued. Discussions were light, but thoughtful. Finally, as captain, Sammy spoke last.

"So, I keep looking at that one". He pointed to a picture of Johnny "Wild Man" Harris...HSHS's only 3-time state wrestling champion. Johnny had apparently been called "Wild Man" for many reasons, including a long, crazy mane of hair that went down past his shoulders.

"He looks intimidating as hell." Nods and Hoots of approval rang throughout the room.

Sammy paused.

"I think we should try to look intimidating as hell, too. All of us. Let's bring back the "Wild Man" look!"

The team paused. Thoughts filled their heads- some even their own! And shortly thereafter, Sammy's idea sounded like a good idea to everyone. Long hair would be intimidating, wouldn't it? And it would be fun to try it, just for the hell of it, right?

"Let's do it!" "I'm in." "Wild Men, here we come" (And so on and so on)

They looked to Coach Morgan, who chuckled. Tony had been very clear that he needed to do an activity alongside his team. Not exactly what he was expecting, but, hey, it would work.

"Fine. I'm in. Let's do it, team" He paused and prepared to end the meeting, but remembered that he still needed to talk to them about their target weights for the season. He picked up his roster.

"All right, before we go, here's your target weights for the season. Now remember, if you have to cut weight, you need to do it safely...no more than 1-2 pounds per week, and don't starve yourselves. If you have to bulk up, make sure to load up on proteins to go with your lifting."

Flores, you'll be at 100. Ono, 105. Jayden and Hayden, one of you needs to be at 110 and the other at 115. You guys are twins, you can work that out yourselves. Anderson, 120. MacGrew at 125. Caldwell at 130, Jones at 135. Sammy, you've got 140. Charlie, 145. Graves at 155, Mayes at 170, Smith at 190, and Evans...235."

"Team, let's have a great start to the school year....see you back here in November for practice."

***
That would be a good start, the school thought as the meeting let out. Plenty of time to impose some slow, gradual changes. Nobody would even notice or care, just like nobody had caught that the target weights had suddenly gone down. The bigger stuff could wait until the season started. Until then...patience.

***

A November chill was in the air. Sammy entered the "locker room", where his teammates were already getting dressed for practice. He was a bit hungry. He had had his usual lunch of a salad and some lean chicken. The school had gotten a new salad bar this year, and the salads were honestly delicious, though he had to admit he hadn't thought so at first. Now, though, he ate them all the time, and even ate healthier at home.

He sat at his locker, and pulled his hair back into a ponytail (a hairstyle that felt increasingly natural to him now). The whole team already had hair below their shoulders. No one really questioned how that had happened. Hair grows quickly, right? A few of the boys who had longer hairstyles to begin with, like Sammy's best friend Charlie Cable, had even longer manes, flowing to mid-back. Sammy hoped his hair would look as pretty- err, good- as Charlie's did by the end of the season.

Sammy stripped his shirt off, and immediately found himself scratching his chest like crazy. "Damn wrestler's rash", he thought. It wasn't unusual for wrestlers to pass along skin conditions to each other, and within the first week of practice, everyone had itchy skin all over their bodies, though it was especially bad in the chest. The constant itchiness had been driving him bonkers.

The door opened, and Chris walked. He set down a large box, and then stopped to scratch his own itchy chest before addressing the wrestlers.

"Alright, listen up everyone." The room quieted down. "Coach Douglas said that there were some supplies to deal with wrestling rash in the coach's office, and I found this box, so we'll see what's in here before practice"

There were nods of approval, which quickly turned to angry cries of disbelief when the box was opened.

"That's a bra!" "You've gotta be kidding me!" "No chance!" "No way!"

Coach Morgan paused. "It says it's "compression wear...." his voice trailed off. The fabric in his hands certainly looked like a sports bra, though. "What in the world was he going to do now?", he thought. It was one thing to be in a girls locker room, but he couldn't possibly expect his JV squad to wear a bra.

An awkward, angry buzz filled the room.

Sammy had a thought run through his head, and he chose to break the silence, his voice angry and aggresive.

"You know what....I don't care. I'll do it. Anything to get rid of the damn itching." He grabbed at the fabric and pulled it over his head and onto his chest.

The room fell silent, waiting for Sammy to speak. His voice softened a bit.

"Honestly, it feels better." He turned to address his squad, his voice rising once again in intensity; "But if I'm doing this, you all better, too, or we're gonna have a problem, you hear?"

With relectant looks, the teammates agreed. Sammy could kick their ass, and they didn't want to mess with him. Shortly thereafter, 14 boys (and one coach) were clad in bras, and they all felt the same sense of relief from itching.

They went to practice, and forgot about the bras, at least until after practice. Afterwards, there were clean bras in their locker, and a few wore them home. Those that didn't had a miserable, itchy evening that they wouldn't soon repeat.

***
The school would have patted itself on the back, if it had one. The wrestlers would quickly get used to the bras, especially with their captain's encouragement.

Still, there was work to do. Parents needed to spend some time in the school, too- fewer problems later. Thankfully, it was soon time for the first scrimmage of the wrestling season.

***
"Cancel the scrimmage? We can't do that." Tony Douglas was adamant.

"Tony, why the hell not? You don't serious expect us to go up against their girls' team, do you?" Chris was upset, and his voice resonated loudly in the tiny coach's office that Tony and Chris shared. "We're supposed to be facing their JV team!"

"Look, Chris, it's an honest mistake. Hamilton High School had their signals crossed and they just realized it. Their Athletic Director gave me a call a few minutes ago, but their girls team bus will be here any minute" Tony explained patiently

"Tony, how are we supposed to wrestle them?"

"The same way you always do, Chris. There's no rule that says that girls can't compete against boys in high school wrestling. Besides, it's just a scrimmage, and your guys really need the experience" Tony pleaded with him.

Once again, Tony was right, and Chris knew it.

Resigned, he stripped off the dress clothes, adjusted his bra, and changed into his coaching outfit, while Tony left to take the varsity team onto a waiting school bus. Chris trudged towards the changing room.

"This isn't gonna be much fun...." he thought.

The wrestlers surprised him by not complaining too much. To be honest, the team members hadn't shown a lot of passion or emotion about....well, much of anything really lately. It felt to Chris like everyone but Sammy was just going through the motions...half-assing things. Maybe some actual wrestling matches were what they needed to give themselves a push.

With a semi-sincere "1 2 3...HSHS", they clambered out to the gym, looking forward to a nice, easy scrimmage.

***
When they got back to the locker room, the mood was much worse. They had gotten beat! By a team of girls! Well, most of them had, at least. Sammy and a couple of others had won their matches, but on the whole, they had completely and thoroughly gotten their butts kicked.

Chris tried to figure out the words to say to his team. Before he even got a chance, Sammy came to the rescue, his voice bursting out with a ferocity beyond normal.

"Listen here. Listen, dammit, right now." He paused. "I have never been more humiliated to be part of a team in all my life! We let a bunch of girls kick the crap out of us. Tomorrow, you better get your ass ready to work hard in practice, cause if you don't, I'm gonna run you oughta here myself. If you can't take this seriously and work hard, just do the rest of us a favor and quit! He whipped his headgear into his locker to emphasize the point.

Nobody spoke. Chris broke the silence solemnly.

"Practice tomorrow until 4:30. It's not going to be a fun one. Be ready."

That was all.

***
The school, for once, was surprised. It had produced plenty of clerical "errors" over the years, but this wasn't one of them. Hamilton High School really had sent its' girls wrestling team instead of its' JV team by accident. The school didn't even know that girls wrestling teams existed now! That wasn't part of the original plan....

The original plan had been simple. Turn a guys' wrestling team into girls and they would lose interest, quit the sport, and abandon the locker room. All would be well.

However, as the school pondered the situation and thought more about its' student body and how it might fit into the new facilities and improvements that were being made...a new plan emerged.

***
It was a big day- time for the first actual wrestling meet, and a rematch against Hamilton High. Chris and Tony had just finished teaching for the day and had arrived in their office. It had been an intense three weeks of practice for Chris and the guys, marked by a new level of intensity and rededication to the sport. Additionally, they had changed their training a bit.

Tony had watched tape of the matches with Chris and remarked that the lower body strength of the team was poor. More squats and lower body workouts would help, he said, so Chris had added those to practices immediately.

Chris had to admit that the squats were having an effect, on both the wrestlers and himself. His own hips and butt were feeling enlarged and more muscular, to the point that his traditional boxer-briefs weren't fitting correctly. That was okay, though, because he had been finding different underwear in the coach's office each day- panties, he eventually realized- which fit much better. Even better, they always seemed to match his ever-expanding bra collection. (Like his wrestlers, that was true in both size and amount)

He had to admit that he thought the panties made his butt look good. Tony seemed to think so, too, as Chris had been catching him peeking at both the panties and bras with increasingly regular frequency. That had felt embarrassing the first time it happened, but now he felt a slight flush of excitement every time Tony looked his way while changing. Chris threw a shirt over his head, and then he and Tony got to work hauling a massive scale into the locker room. It was weigh-in time for the JV team. (Not varsity, though- Tony had to rush off again as soon as the scale was in place)

Sammy Tuttle was the first wrestler there. Match day had him excited. Chris got the scale set up, weighed Sammy, and then looked carefully at the measurement. This had to be a mistake, right?

"Coach...is this scale right?" Sammy asked with trepidation. "I know I weighed 140 at home after breakfast this morning."

The scale currently said 141. "Yeah, Sammy, it's right...." Chris said. "You're a pound too high, and we've only got an hour before the match." Sammy bolted out of the room, and Chris was certain he could see tears welling in the corner of the young wrestler's eyes.

Unfortunately, Sammy wasn't the only wrestler to have a problem. In fact, nearly the entire team was frustratingly just 1 pound over the limit. Now, Chris was nervous. What were they going to do? Telling the team to meet back in the locker room in 30 minutes, he bolted back to the coach's office, panicking and wondering what to do. Immediately, he noticed a box titled "Last Minute Weigh-In Help". Had that been there before? Maybe Tony had gotten it out for him?

Inside the box was a bunch of razors and some nondescript pink aerosol cans that turned out to be shaving cream. Really?

"There's no way we can drop a pound from shaving alone" thought Chris.

In the mirror, his face stared back. Basically no hair at all. His gaze lingered downwards. The body, however.....

That was it! Shaving faces wasn't enough, but there was more hair on the body! Locking the door and drawing the blinds, Chris quickly covered his legs, arms, and armpits in foamy shaving cream, then used a smooth purple razor to get rid of all the offending hair. Chris looked at her- his! where had that thought come from?- body in the mirror, and immediately recoiled in disgust. "I forgot about the chest!" There was hair on his stomach, and hair on his breasts still....and hair definitely didn't belong on breasts! Chest hair looked good and....manly on someone like Tony, but someone with breasts like Chris shouldn't have hair there! He got to work, and quickly dispatched of the remainder of his body hair. He certainly felt lighter.

"Maybe this will work after all...." thought Chris.
***
Given the desperation of the situation, the team was willing to try anything, and they found themselves removing their own body hair, guided by some coaching from Chris. (A few even opted to trim the bushes!) When they stepped on the scales, they discovered thankfully that every single one of them had made weight after all. Relief filled the room.

Then confidence filled the room. It was time to take on the Hamilton girls wrestling team! HSHS looked the part...hair was in braids or pigtails, and wrestling singlets covered up matching sports bras. Given the increasing curviness of their bodies and some changes in mannerisms, one would be hard-pressed to tell that this was a boys squad.

They stepped out of the locker room, into the gym, and onto the mats. This time, the results were MUCH better.

***
The school patted itself on the *metaphorical* back for manipulating the scales, and smiled a happy smile inside at the turn of events. The added confidence was nice, too, though that was less-so the school's doing. This plan was going to be a good one.

***
After that, the season hummed along for the HSHS team. Girls wrestling teams were all they ever faced. Nobody really thought much of it. Many of the HSHS squad had a strong record, and Sammy was undefeated. Long hair was the default, though they had shuttered the "wild" hair look for braids, curls, and many other cute styles. Pleasant smelling body products were always in use, and the locker room smelled MUCH better. Bodies were shaved regularly, if not daily. Not the face, though- no one had needed to do that in a long time.

Sammi wore a beautiful blouse and long skirt to school on one of the match days, and got so many compliments from the student body that the whole team soon started doing likewise. Chris also sported a blouse most days now too, since teachers were expected to dress nicely, and sometimes even a skirt or a dress. Chris had also noted that a few girls- err, guys, that is- on the team had started painting their nails and wearing makeup on their faces. Chris almost said something, but decided that the guys- girls!- looked good. Then she- he! decided to try it out himself. He- she!- had actually liked it,and decided that it was a good like for herself. Tony had commented that day to Chris that she looked nice as well, which had made her quite happy.

Tony and Chris had been meeting to talk wrestling (and other things) with ever-increasing frequency, actually, though not because Chris needed help. It had been the standard weekly coaches' meetings at first, and had then graduated to catching a meal after every meet and occasionally on weekends. Chris found herself poring over outfits for these meetings. She wasn't sure why, but she often found herself touching up her makeup and making sure that her clothing made her butt, or her breasts (or both!) look good. Thankfully Tony- who looked pretty good himself- seemed to appreciate and enjoy the outfits, and told her often how good she looked. (Plus, Chris caught him staring all the time now!)

It had been a fantastic season, other than a rough couple of weeks when everyone had been in a bad mood. It turned out that most of the wrestlers had some bleeding problems for a few days, but Chris had managed that wonderfully.

As the end of the season approached, the school was pleased.
***
The students of HSHS were gathered in the gym. Many were listless, but the overall behavior was surprisingly good for a group their size. It was the day of the Winter Sports Pep Rally. Every team in each sport would get introduced. That was big, but what was bigger for Chris and the wrestlers was that after school, the whole squad was traveling downstate. They would be supporting Sammy in the state wrestling tournament tomorrow!

The emcee, an english teacher with a fantastic voice, was moving efficiently from coach to coach and keeping the pep rally interesting.

"Next up, it's time for wrestling. Here's Coach Morgan to kick things off."

Chris stepped up to the microphone and glanced at the roster. Hill Street High School Girls Wrestling Team.

"Alright, HSHS....let's please give a hand to your members of the very first ever Girls' Varsity Wrestling Team!"

The cheers were surprisingly loud, and surprisingly genuine.

"At 100 lbs....we have freshman Adrienne Flores! At 105 lbs...sophomore Ryleigh Ono! At 110 lbs and 115 lbs, you're not seeing double, it's Jaidyn and Haidyn Reeves! At 120 lbs, Bailee Anderson, a junior. At 125 lbs, Alixandra "Alix" MacGrew. Wresting at 130 is Sophomore Kaci Caldwell...at 135, we have sophomore Devin Jones. At 145 lbs, Charlotte "Charli" Cable". Chris paused a bit to let the huge cheer from Charli die down, and then she continued. "At 155 lbs, sophomore Maddison Graves. At 170 is Kameryn "Kammy" Mayes, a freshman, while at 190 lbs is Elliot "Elli" Smith. At heavyweight, we have junior Skyler Evans." A big pause. She glanced over at Tony, who flashed a huge smile.

"And finally...our first-ever state qualifier, and current owner of an undefeated season. She's our captain, and she's the biggest reason why all of these girls have worked so hard this year. She's also going to the state tournament this weekend with a chance to be HSHS's first-ever female wrestling state champion...please give a big cheer, at 140 lbs, Junior Samantha "Sammi" Tuttle."

The crowd saved the biggest cheer for last. Sammi had always been well-liked, and the students were genuinely happy and excited for her. She herself was beaming as she joined her teammates on stage, positioned right next to Charli, her closest companion. The girls waved to their classmates, then started to head back to their seats as the applause. The emcee was handed the microphone once more.

"Thanks so much, Coach Morgan. By the way, everybody, please give a cheer for our first-year coach, Ms. Christina Morgan- she's done a fantastic job coaching these girls!"

One more big cheer as well. Ms. Morgan was quickly becoming a favorite teacher for many students, especially those who appreciated having a feminine perspective in the social studies department.

The pep rally continued with Tony introducing the boys' team. Nobody had felt a single sentence was out of sorts. Another job well done.

***
All done except for the official paperwork, the school noted with pride. And it couldn't wait to see how the state tournament went for Sammi.It only wished it could watch!
***
Chris almost couldn't bear to watch. Sammi Tuttle was less than a minute away from a state title...and was losing for the first time all season. She was only down a point, but she needed a takedown, and that hadn't happened yet. 45 seconds. She grabbed Tony's hand. She couldn't yell any advice....what more was there to say? 30 seconds. The two wrestlers were still deadlocked and nearly immobile. Sammi's opponent was trying to stall. 20 seconds. 15 seconds. Then, suddenly, a small, almost imperceptible bobble from her opponent. Sammi attacked, powering from low with a fierce intensity that drove her opponent to the mat. Takedown! 2 points! The crowd roared. The referee restarted the clock, and the opponent's desperate lunges were rebuffed.

It was done.

The crowd roared as the referee called time and raised Sammi's hand in the air. State champion! Her parents and friends beamed from the crowd, and her teammates rushed in to congratulate her. A state champion!

There too many people around Sammi, so Chris found herself jumping screaming into the arms of Tony.

"What did I tell you!" he shouted. "In your first year as a coach, a state champion!"

She took a breath as that sank in. "Well, I had the best mentor a gal could ever have!" she beamed as he set her down.

She leaned back to get a closer look at Tony. Then, of her own accord (for they were nowhere near Hill Street High School at the moment), she leaned in and planted a long, tender, kiss on his lips. Tony seemed taken aback, then gladly returned the affection.

He pulled away, flashing a million-dollar smile. "You know, we could celebrate this more back at my place tonight....." Tony added slyly, but hopefully.

Chris blushed and smiled. "I'd like that."

Then Tony let go. "Now go celebrate with your girls!"

And Chris did. A joyous occasion, indeed.
***
A good feeling permeated the building for the remainder of the year. Why wouldn't it? After all, there was a new group of 14 girls who were confident and strong, and a beloved woman to coach them and teach HSHS's students. There were future benefits, the school noted, in having another physically demanding sport for all of the female students in the school to try for as well, and Christina Morgan was going to be an asset to the faculty for years to come.

Of course, all of the girls still had plenty of feminine charms, as anyone at the school dance would have noted. They were all there, and they all looked beautiful in their dresses! A few of them had gone together as a group of friends, but there were many others who were accompanied by special boys or girls who had caught their attention throughout the year. Sammi and Charli were there with hands constantly intertwined and long, flowing, intricate hairstyles that were the talk of the dance.

Chris and Tony were there, too, Chris wearing the kind of outrageous, curve-showcasing dress that one can only get away with when they're a chaperone. Things were moving fast between the two- they now shared an apartment in addition to a coaches' office, and Tony had a ring tucked away in his pocket for later in the evening.

As it ever was, the school was happy, and things were.....

Perfect.

Except....

Maybe there were other organizations, or sports that needed a modern update and a feminine touch? Maybe there was more beyond the school's walls that could be emulated?

Hmm.

Something to ponder.

up
85 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

a transformative school...

gives us a different meaning for "school spirit" I suppose.

"School Spirit"

Most definitely.

If someone could just provide an address and contact point for hiring, I believe I have an idea for a new school female athletic program or an after-school extracurricular sponsored club that I'd be willing to coach/chaperone.

- Leona

Well done

Enjoyed this, fun concept.

>>> Kay