Katie Ann - Chapter 52: Nutcracker

Printer-friendly version

Katie Ann

Katie Ann

What do you do when you look seven years old but you’re actually a college student in your late teens? For Kathleen’s entire life, she had fought against people treating her much younger than her actual age. Feeling obligated to grow up fast to show people she wasn’t the age of her size, Kathleen never let her inner child out. Tired of fighting against the world, she explores the adult submissive world. What she finds, however, is an enjoyment of regression. Had she made a mistake? Would life be better if she just let people treat her the way she looks at seven years old?

By
Becky Anne

Proofread by Teek

©2018-2024

~o~O~o~

Chapter Fifty-Two: Nutcracker

Stacy was woken up during the night by Katie shaking for a bit. The regressed girl soon settled down and was sleeping peacefully.

Later Saturday morning, Katie was confused when Aunty replaced her diaper but kept her nightie on. Aunty also left Stacy in her nightie. She just told the two to go to the table for breakfast. Shrugging, the two girls just went down to the table in their nighties.

Once breakfast was done, Aunty said, “You have until eleven to either play or study. That is in about two hours.”

Katie followed Stacy into the playroom with her backpack and again set up shop at the princess play table to do some studying.

~o~O~o~

Meanwhile, at Daddie’s sister’s house, Alexa was dressing Megan. After putting tights on the girl, she slipped a pair of pink slippers on her. She opened the package of camisoles and put one on her daughter before placing the rest on top of the dresser. She thought if her oldest child was going to live as both a boy and a girl, she might have to invest in a new dresser for them. She lastly helped the child into one of her Daddie’s button-down shirts to wear like a dress.

“Go, play Princess,” Mommie told the little girl after she set the borrowed brown wig on her head.

Megan looked down at herself and just shrugged before joining her sister, who was dressed similarly in the playroom. “Don’t get dirty, you two,” a disembodied voice said.

Usually, Mike would play with his trucks or Lego, but this was Megan, not Mike. She decided to play dolls with her sister.

~o~O~o~

At eleven, Katie and Stacy were each given a pair of tights and a camisole to put on. Katie's tights, like usual, had ruffles on the bum. Aunty took the nighties away. The girls assumed to put them in the dirty laundry. A pair of Stacy's vast collection of slippers was handed to them next. They were next rushed to the table for lunch.

~o~O~o~

The doorbell rang in the Rose house. Alexa opened it to be greeted by two twenty-something girls. They identified themselves as Jen and Vicky, their makeover artists.

“Megan and Tina, come here, please,” Alexa said down the hall.

The two artists were taking multiple trips to bring items in from their vehicle. They set up shop at the kitchen table.

Jen said, “We are going to do Mother first, then I am going to do Megan. Vicky has Tina.”

After Alexa sat down, Vicky started to give her a manicure. Jen was slowly but surely giving her a hairstyle fitting for a twenty-seven-year-old to go to ballet with. While the adult was getting her makeover, she was trying to get the two girls to spill the beans about who sent them. She was denied on all tries. When the red nails and hair were done, Alexa was handed a dress bag and asked to put it on.

Vicky had already had a head start on Tina’s hair when Jen patted the chair for Megan to sit on. She told the five-year-old, “You're a very special girl. Today, you’re getting a new dress and a pretty new wig. Can I take your current wig off and have you try on the new one?”

Megan asked, “Will it turn me into a pretty Princess?”

“You already look like a very beautiful Princess,” Vicky tapped Megan on her nose. “But this new wig will go perfectly with the new dress you're getting for today’s event. Do you want to try it on?”

Megan smiled and nodded yes.

The stylist removed Megan’s current wig and replaced it with a brown wig that was styled in an updo fitting for a young girl. A green bow was tied on next. When the hair was done, she set to work, giving the little girl a manicure with green polish that matched the dress.

By this time, Alexa had walked back into the room wearing a burgundy knee-length cocktail dress. She had glanced at herself in the mirror and smiled at the sight that reflected back at her.

Jen dropped a full petticoat over Megan's head after the little girl stood up. She was next helped into a green taffeta dress with puff sleeves. The bodice was white with a few green diagonal stripes, almost like a green peppermint candy cane. The green Mary Janes were the next to go on the girl.

Megan swished her dress back and forth, giggling at the sound it made. She was soon joined by Tina, who was dressed identically but in red. Tina’s hair was styled in an updo, just like her big sister's, with a red bow.

Mother was instructed to sit down again, and Vicky started to apply makeup on Alexa's face. On the other hand, Jen was packing up their impromptu salon, getting ready to depart.

As Vicky was leaving, she said, “It has been fun. Enjoy the ballet.”

Looking at the time, Alexa helped both of her girls into their coats and headed to the car. She helped Megan with her seat belt before going around and strapping Tina in her car seat.

~o~O~o~

Meanwhile, at the Bullard house, the doorbell rang. Sara answered it to be greeted by a girl in her twenties who identified herself as Bree. Just like at the Rose house, she chose the kitchen table as a perfect spot for her temporary salon. Bree was almost finished setting up when the doorbell rang again.

Aunty opened the door to another twenty-year-old. She said, “I am told I can find Katie here. She should know me already. I am Angela, her hairstylist.”

Angela set up shop on the other side of the table. Aunty had called up the stairs for the two girls to come downstairs.

Bree started on Sara while Angela started to set Katie’s hair in a similar updo as the Rose girls had gotten. The regressed girl was blushing because there was no hiding her diaper; she was dressed only in tights and a camisole. Although Angela did see the diaper, the bruise on Katie’s arm is what caught the stylist’s focus. She wanted to ask about them but couldn’t figure out a professional way of doing that while keeping a positive tone to everything on this special day. Instead, she turned to getting her ordinarily shy and quiet client to talk about her Christmas wishes. A red bow was added to the hair when the updo was done. The little girl was next given a manicure. Just like the Rose girls, the polish color matched the dress.

By now, Aunty was dressed in an emerald green knee-length cocktail dress. Bree had started on Stacy’s updo.

Katie was soon dressed identically to Tina, her three-year-old cousin, although she did not know this yet.

Aunty looked at Katie as the final touches were being made. Frowning, she asked Angela, “Is there a way you can hide that nasty sore? She was attacked on Wednesday. Thankfully, it is half the size it originally was, but in that dress, it’s still obvious.”

Angela briefly frowned. Not because of what she was asked to do but because one of her child clients was attacked. She borrowed Bree's makeup and started holding bottles against Katie’s arm. When she found the correct shade, she removed the dress and applied foundation over the sore, “I hid it, but there is no guarantee it will stay hidden.”

Aunty examined Katie as the dress was put back on her, “We can only try.”

When Bree got out Stacy’s dress, the seven-year-old was all thrilled to see that it was the same as Katie’s, but in green. After finishing up with Stacy, Bree went to work on Sara’s make-up.

As the two stylists were leaving, Angela said, “It has been fun. Katie, I will see you in a month or two.”

Sara had convinced Katie’s Daddie to join the Bullards to the theater, so they only had to take one vehicle for the five of them. The two girls' boosters had been placed in the rear seat, leaving the middle seat for Adam.

After arriving at the Olsen Performing Arts Center, the blended family went in and found Grandma and Grandpa Olsen milling around, waiting for the theater doors to open. Grandma gave both of the girls compliments on their dresses. Katie was blushing but thought to herself, “You purchased them, silly Granny. You should know what they looked like.”

The Rose family soon joined them, and the four girls got to see once again that they all matched, which they somehow ended up doing whenever they were at family gatherings. Alexa pointed at her brother and mother and said, “One of you two has spent way too much money on us. I am not sure which one to be upset with. My makeover crew refused to reveal who sent them.”

“I am completely innocent, Sis, but the guilty party didn't just spend money on your family. Look at Katie, Stacy, and Sara,” Adam said.

Alexa looked at her niece and niece's best friend for the first time and noticed that they also had the same treatment as her daughters. She also noticed that Sara was dressed just like her, just in Emerald.

Meanwhile, Sara had crouched down so she was looking at Megan at eye level. She told her new favorite student slash adopted niece that she looked good in that dress.

Megan blushed, “Thank you, Mrs. … Aunty Sara.”

“Good save, Sweetie,” Aunty Sara said.

Megan smiled and said, “Oh, me to thank you for me clothes. So thank you.”

“You’re quite welcome,” Aunty told her while gently patting her head.

The doors of the theater had opened, and Grandma was trying to direct her extended family to their seats. Once there, Stacy was told to go in first and go down ten seats. Katie, Megan, and Tina soon followed. Grandma sat herself next to her youngest granddaughter, and the rest of the adults filed in to fill the remaining five seats, with Grandpa having the aisle seat.

~o~O~o~

After the Ballet was done, Grandpa stayed seated, blocking the family in until most of the other attendees departed. Grandma said, “If the Olsen and Bullard families could follow me to the photography studio next door, our time in the studio is in fifteen minutes.”

The Bullards were the first to have their picture taken next door as Grandma was directing the family photo session. Once the three Bullards were done, Katie and Megan joined them for a group photo. Grandma then called for the entire Olsen clan to pose for the next picture, which included all seven members. After that, it was just the grandparents who had their photo taken. Next, it was the Rose family's turn, followed by Adam's small family. Adam had two separate photo sessions, one with just Katie and the other with Stacy and Katie. Then, Grandma had a group photo taken of all her grandkids with and without the grandparents. Stacy and Katie were asked to pose separately. Lastly, the two Rose sisters had their photo taken.

Grandma said to the family of ten, “Our reservation at The Willow is in twenty-five minutes. So if you could follow me down the street, we will take a nice leisurely walk to it.”

Aunty Sara and Aunty Alexa just shrugged. By now, Sara had figured out not to argue with Nancy. Alexa had a lifetime of knowledge not to argue with her Mother.

Grandma grabbed Megan’s hand for the journey. Grandpa had grabbed his youngest granddaughter's hand. Alexa shrugged again and grabbed the hand of the closest child, her niece Katie. Adam grabbed Stacy’s hand. It seemed that none of the kids were with their correct parents, but the extended family was quite okay with that.

Grandma walked to the hostess stand, “We are five minutes early for a reservation under the name Olsen for eleven people.”

Megan counted the family members and got the wrong number. She counted again and got the same number, “Granny, there’s only nine.”

Grandma smiled down at the little five-year-old, “Did you count yourself?”

Megan started over, this time pointing to herself first and saying, “One.”

When Megan was about to point out that there were only ten, and not eleven, her mom bent over and whispered, “I think Daddie is joining us, and he will make eleven.”

Alexa didn't know for sure, but he was the only one in the family that was missing.

The hostess told the patriarch, “Your table is being prepared right now. It will be ready soon.”

Katie took the opportunity and whispered to her Granny, “I need a change.”

Always prepared, Aunty Sara pulled out of her purse a diaper and a travel pack of wipes. The regressed girl wondered if that purse was like a Mary Poppins carpet bag. Granny took the items and her granddaughter's hand and headed to the bathroom.

About five minutes after the two of them returned, the hostess counted the kids and grabbed four children’s menus before asking, “Would you like a highchair for the youngest, and how many of the others need boosters?”

When the answer was delivered, the hostess asked them to follow. Katie and Megan were made to sit next to Grandma. Stacy was between Katie and her Mommie. Although Grandpa tried to usurp his youngest granddaughter, Alexa was able to claim her youngest daughter as she held Tina in her lap, waiting for the highchair.

The waitress arrived and asked how many checks, but Grandma was quick to answer only one, which got complaints from the rest of the family, but not for long because Grandma just stared at them.

Katie’s Daddie said, “The red seven-year-old will have an iced tea. I will have a coke.”

Sara, who was next at the table, said, “The green seven-year-old and I will also have iced teas.”

While the drinks were getting ordered, Grandma was walking around and putting napkins in all the girls' necklines. Megan’s Daddie soon walked up and sat in the empty chair next to Tina. Alexa asked her husband why he didn't say he was coming.

Brian explained, “I got a letter at work demanding I show up. It included a note instructing me not to tell you and the girls.”

Alexa just silently stared at her Mother. Two could play this stare game. The twenty-seven-year-old knew she was playing with fire, though.

The waitress soon was back with the drinks and to take their orders. Daddie didn't even ask what Katie wanted. He just said, “The red seven-year-old will have your tenders with fries off your children's menu. Ranch dressing for the dipping sauce, please.”

The regressed girl just shrugged. She went back to her activity sheet, trying to find all the words in a word search.

~o~O~o~

It was past the girls’ bedtime by the time Sam Bullard pulled into his driveway with his wife's minivan. Adam picked up the sleeping Katie and started to head to his house. He didn't get far when Sara told him to wait up for Katie’s backpack. Five minutes later, he again started the trip.

After setting the backpack on the floor right inside the door, he carried the sleeping girl upstairs to her room. Undressing her was a bit of a hassle, but he eventually managed. He changed her again before putting her Minnie Mouse footies on and tucking her in bed. He was extremely quiet, leaving the room, not that he really had to. His daughter could sleep soundly at a rock concert.

~o~O~o~

Author's Note:Kudos, Comments, and questions are always welcomed.

I am currently on vacation, so I will not be posting for the next two Saturdays. You might get a chapter near the time I head to the airport, but I can not guarantee that.

I am currently writing chapter 69 of this story.
Surprise Offer 2 is 18 timeline days from completion. -- Thanks Becky

up
16 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Good chapter

I enjoyed the chapter here! Love that they were 'forced' to go have a family day out to the ballet. Looking forward to more when you get back! Have a great vacation!