Katie Ann - Chapter 58: Who is Santa Claus

Printer-friendly version

Katie Ann

Katie Ann

What do you do when you look seven years old but you’re actually a college student in your late teens? For Kathleen’s entire life, she had fought against people treating her much younger than her actual age. Feeling obligated to grow up fast to show people she wasn’t the age of her size, Kathleen never let her inner child out. Tired of fighting against the world, she explores the adult submissive world. What she finds, however, is an enjoyment of regression. Had she made a mistake? Would life be better if she just let people treat her the way she looks at seven years old?

By
Becky Anne

Proofread by Teek

©2018-2024

~o~O~o~

Chapter Fifty-Eight: Who is Santa Claus

At about three a.m. Katie started weeping. It took Ally a few minutes to wake up enough to look below her, but by then, the little girl was soundly sleeping.

~o~O~o~

When Katie woke up Thursday morning, she hugged her teddy bear and crawled out of her blankets. Sitting in the middle of her bed, the little girl rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. Noticing the bathroom light peeking under the door, Katie figured Ally was in there. The door soon opened, and the roommate came over to the little one in her blanket sleeper hugging her stuffed animal.

“Good morning, Sweetie. Did you sleep well?” Ally asked while putting down the bedrail.

While Katie was being helped out of her Christmas footies, the young girl agreed that she did sleep well. The babysitter wasted no time switching the night padding to a dry padding for the day. Ally helped her charge into a pair of ruffled white tights. Katie was allowed to sit up before a smocked green cotton dress was dropped over her head. After her black mary-janes were put on her feet, the babysitter asked the girl to stand up. The regressed girl was spun around before her back buttons were done and the sash was tied. The young girl looked in the mirror to see that Christmas trees were embroidered across her chest in the smocking. Ally then put the girl's hair in pigtails with green bows that matched her dress. Katie just shrugged her shoulders and went into the cluster to wait for the rest of the cluster mates to be done getting ready for breakfast. She figured that, once again, Allison was purchasing stuff the older girl thought was cute for her roommate to wear.

~o~O~o~

That evening, all the cluster mates gathered in the middle of the cluster with their Secret Santa gifts. Katie had also brought out her gifts for Ally and Tiff. Juliette walked up to the little girl and put an elf hat on the girl’s head. The older girl said, “Hand out the gifts, please, our little elf.”

It was a large pile of gifts because not only did each cluster-mate have a gift, but the roommates also had gifts. Some of the rooms decided to do their gift-giving privately. The girl handed out all the gifts before anyone opened them.

Katie had five gifts, one each from Ally and Tiffany. She also had one from her Secret Santa. Then there were two just from Santa Claus. Tiffany had three, being from Claire, Katie, and Secret Santa. Like the rest of the cluster, Ally just had two from her roommate and the Secret Santa.

They went around the room, letting everyone unwrap all of their presents before the next cluster mate. Katie watched with interest while Holly unwrapped her Secret Santa gift from the little girl. The gift was a multipack of scented hand lotions. The gift receiver either seemed to like it by the smile on her face, or she was a good actress.

Tiffany was the next one in the circle. Claire had given her sewing-based daily calendar for 2007. She had gotten a lovely scarf, gloves, and hat set from her Santa. Her little sister had given her a nice sewing basket. Katie decided that it was time for her to upgrade from the plastic shoebox she was using.

A few more cluster mates were cycled through before it was Allison’s turn. Ally had received a lavender-scented bath set from her Santa. She received a figure skating bag in her favorite color of purple, from Katie. Allison had just been storing her skates freely in her closet.

Finally, it was the little elf’s turn. She unwrapped the bigger Santa Claus gift to be rewarded with the 2006 American Girl Doll of the Year, Jess. Someone or somebodies had spent a lot of money on her. The smaller Santa Claus gift was Marisol’s book. Marisol apparently was 2005’s Girl of the Year. Katie wasn’t sure if she had a bigger surprise or smile on her face. The girl was extremely thrilled to receive a doll. She thanked Santa Claus repeatedly with a huge smile on her face before continuing to her Secret Santa gift. She opened it to find a Hello Kitty girl’s bath set with a Hello Kitty bathrobe. She wasn’t complaining but thought her Santa had broken the price limit. Ally had got her the new Twilight book, ‘New Moon.’ The girl opened her sister's gift to be greeted with two gifts. The first was a lavender t-shirt that said, “World’s Best Little Sister.’ The second item was a silver necklace with half a heart-shaped pendant with the light blue March birthstone and the words that said Little Sister. Tiffany showed her sister the other half of the heart around her neck. The big sisters half said, “Big Sister.”

It was past the girl's bedtime by the time gifts were done. The small girl was directed to her bedroom for a change and her Christmas footies. She thought she would be tucked in, which made her sad that she would be missing a lot of the cluster party. Nope, she was allowed to rejoin the party, but just in her jammies. Tiff and Ally decided to allow the girl to enjoy the party. They knew the girl would eventually fall asleep on her own. When that would happen, they would carry her to bed and tuck her in. Besides, the small girl only had her literature exam tomorrow. By ten-fifteen, the regressed girl was sleeping on the couch. She had made an additional thirty minutes past when she usually fell asleep. Maybe that was helped by the eggnog and fudge.

~o~O~o~

Once again, at about two o'clock, Katie started sniffling loudly, waking Ally up. And again, when the older girl peeked below her, the regressed girl was back sleeping as if nothing happened.

~o~O~o~

Friday morning, Ally changed the regressed girl before dressing her in a red smocked dress embroidered with Christmas Trees and presents on the chest. Her hair was placed in pigtails with red bows. Once in her coat, the two roommates followed the rest of the cluster to Reynolds for breakfast the last time in 2006. The babysitter had put the little girl’s full backpack on her. The youngest just shrugged.

Katie, sans the coat, was looking at the breakfast options in front of Mrs. Schneider. The older lady said, “You look cute today, Princess. Any special occasion?”

“Ally and Tiff haven’t allowed me to wear pants for two and a half days,” Katie responded. “Mrs. Schneider, I will have a slice of french toast and two sausage links, please.”

She returned to the table with her meal and a small glass of apple juice. She hadn’t sat before long before Claire grabbed her tray. The older girl, in appearance, cut up the girl’s food before returning the tray. Tiff’s roommate said, “Your babysitter and big sister weren’t available.” Katie just blushed up a storm before eating her breakfast.

Once breakfast was over, Ally helped Katie back into her coat before holding her hand to head to both of the roommates’ last exams, which was Literature. After the exam was done, the regressed girl was led to the Student Life Center. They went downstairs to the bookstore, and the youngest realized why she had a full backpack.

Katie got into the book resell line just in front of Ally. When it was her turn, Katie put all of her books and her ID on the counter — and waited. And she waited. The lady apparently was reaching for Ally’s books, too.

The bookstore lady said, “I need all of the books to process the resale.”

“You have all of my books,” Katie said. The lady still ignored the short college student.

Ally finally said, “You do realize she is a college student, and we are not together, right?”

The bookstore lady said, “WHAT?!?!” She finally looked at the ID in front of her and sheepishly did Katie’s book return. She did somewhat half-heartedly apologize to the short college student. The girl reached for a comment card but never grabbed one before following Ally out of the bookstore.

The two roommates headed back to Whitlatter, where the regressed girl was handed a book and told to entertain herself in the cluster. Ally went back to the dorm room to pack up both roommates for the Christmas holiday vacation. Katie would have gladly helped, but she knew from past experience she wasn’t going to be allowed to do that.

The little girl returned to her room to just chat with her roommate. Her bed was overflowing with bags. There was the dirty laundry, an overflowing dress bag, a circular bag only an inch thick but suspiciously the size of her ballet outfit’s tutu, her stuffed full backpack, her new doll, and Minnie Mouse carry-on luggage were all piled there. She didn't have a clue where the carry-on came from. Next to all of that, Katie smiled at her small little backpack that looked like a doggy, which she often used as a purse.

Ally was currently busy packing her own items up. It looked like the roommate packed the younger girl first. She paused and squeezed the little girl’s bottom. She then returned back to her packing. They were soon distracted by a knock on the door. When the person was invited in, it turned out to be Daddie.

Daddie surveyed the bed and asked, “Where did the doll come from?”

Katie said, “The doll and another book came from Santa Claus.”

“Who is Santa Claus?” Daddie questioned.

While smirking, Katie explained, “He is that guy who wears the red coat with the white beard who lives at the North Pole. … Who is Santa in this instance? Your guess is as good as mine. Somebody or someones who spent a lot of money on me.”

Daddie said, “I am going to bring this lot to the car. I will let you know when I am ready for you, Buttercup.”

Katie said, “I am going to say goodbye to Tiff, so if I am not here, I will be there.”

She went across the cluster and knocked on Tiff’s door. When she was invited in, she went into the war zone that was Tiff and Claire's room. Both girls were getting in each other's way, trying to pack. Since she was flying, Tiff only had one large suitcase.

“I came to say goodbye until we see each other again in January,” Katie got a big hug from Tiffany and then jumped as her bottom was checked. The big sister went to her diaper bag and changed the regressed girl's bum.

Once that was done, she got a hug from Claire, too. She decided to get out of the way of both girls by leaving the room. She sat on her own bed, cuddling with her roommate. Ally was finally done packing and was taking a breather. Daddie had come back into the room for yet another load before leaving yet again.

Once all of Katie’s stuff was in the car, Daddie asked, “How is your bottom? Might be a few hours before I can change you again.”

“Tiff literally just changed me when I went over there to say goodbye,” the girl said.

Daddie nodded, “Great. Say goodbye to Ally before we take off.”

Ally and Katie gave each other an extended hug before separating. The littlest followed her Daddie to the Escalade. She was helped into the backseat before being strapped in. She turned to where the car bag should be and didn't find it. As he was getting into the car, she asked about the missing car bag.

He said, “You don't need it for the distance we are going.” He drove down the road to Cracker Barrel for lunch. Once back in the car, he asked, “Where is your car parked?”

After getting directions, he drove her to her car. She was released from her car seat. He said, “You think you can drive to Clearwater without me? I would like to take your stuff to Riverville and reload the car for our weekend trip.”

“Weekend trip? Yes, I think I can, Daddie,” Katie said.

Daddie unlocked her car and let her get into it. She was handed her wallet and phone, but he kept the keys. “Here, place these in your puppy dog bag.” He reached down and popped the hood. After checking the oil, he asked, “Does your car leak oil, or have you been running low on oil for a while?”

“It drips oil and antifreeze. Grandpa Telgenhof keeps both oil and antifreeze in the trunk,” Katie said while popping the trunk.

After adding a quarter of a quart of oil and maybe the same amount of antifreeze, he asked her, “When was the last time fluids were topped up?”

“Grandpa did it just before I went to college in August,” Katie responded.

He closed both the hood and trunk and then allowed her to have her keys. After she started it, he looked at her dash. He asked, “Do you know what the check engine light is?”

“It is a bad exhaust sensor. Grandpa said it would just reduce my fuel efficiency,” the girl gave a weak smile.

“Your tire pressure light is on, too. Let me check your tires,” Daddie grabbed a tire pressure gauge out of his car and checked all of Katie’s tires. “A little low, but nothing to worry about. You do have keys to your grandparents' home, right? Your grandparents will be working, and it will probably be a few hours until I can pick you up.”

“Yes, Daddie.”

Daddie seatbelted his daughter, “Go directly to Clearwater. Call me if you have any problems.”

Adam then got into his Escalade and drove off.

Katie stared at the steering wheel. Mentally, she prepared herself for driving. Out loud, she coached herself, “You are nineteen. You can do this. You are nineteen. You can do this.”

After putting the car in reverse, Katie slowly backed out of her parking place and drove towards ?her house? ?her grandparents’ house?. It mentally felt weird driving. She was feeling like a seven-year-old just a few minutes ago. And here she was, driving to her grandparents' house. Katie faced reality. She considered them grandma and grandpa now, not mom and dad. They were the same people. It was her who changed.

She successfully got through the town, where she had been pulled over for underage driving at the beginning of November. Going past the police station in Clearwater, a cop waved at her like she was an old friend. That puzzled her, but she just continued on toward the house.

She soon pulled into the driveway and parked where she usually would. Placing her puppy dog bag on her back, she headed to the house.

Once in the house, she removed her jacket and headed to her bedroom to see if she left any books behind. She wished Daddie had given her a book to keep her occupied. The only books she found were ones she had already read. Shrugging, she went to the living room and turned on cartoons.

She had been there twenty minutes when the doorbell rang. She looked out the window and saw that it was Mrs. Mills from next door. She opened the door, and before she could say anything, the neighbor said, “Oh, can you get Kathleen to come to the door, little girl?”

“Mrs. Mills, I am Kathleen,” Katie smiled up at the lady.

The neighbor's jaw did what most people did when they figured out the seven-year-old was actually nineteen. After she recovered, she asked, “Why are you dressed so young?”

The regressed girl said, “The only clothes that fit me are young girl's clothes. As for the dress, I had a Christmas Party today at college. I am currently waiting a few hours for a friend to pick me up.”

“Are you going to be around a lot on your Christmas break?” asked the neighbor.

“I am busy somewhere else this week. I’m not sure about next week.”

Neighborhood busybody looked at the ‘little’ girl in front of her, “Do your parents know you are home?”

“Mom is at school. Dad is still at his work. They know I am home. Besides, this is my house, too,” Katie pointed out.

Figuring she wasn’t getting anywhere with the girl, Mrs. Mills said, “I will let you get back to what you were doing.”

Katie just shook her head and closed the door before going back to her cartoons. About three cartoons later, Daddie rang the doorbell. She handed him her puppy dog bag containing her phone, wallet, and keys before following him to the car.

Daddie helped his daughter into her child's seat. He removed her coat before strapping her into the seat.

Katie looked around. Behind her was a different bag from any she had brought from college. Next to her, strapped into the other child's car seat, was her new doll, Jess. She saw that the previously missing car bag was back. Searching in it, Katie found inside: Jess and Marisol’s books, the first Wizard of Oz book, a book called Lottie and Lisa, a Highlights magazine, a Disney Princess magazine, and the always present coloring book. She grabbed Jess’s book and showed it to her doll before she started reading. As they drove out of town, Katie was half reading and half trying to figure out where they were headed.

Daddie had left town, going the opposite way as Riverville. Plus, he had said they weren't going there earlier in the day. Some of the route looked vaguely familiar, as if she had been there before. She was done with the Jess book and halfway done with her Highlights when Daddie stopped, and someone who wasn't him opened her door.

The guy greeted, “Welcome back, Sir Adam and Princess Katie Ann.”

Daddie released her from her seat and helped her back into the coat. Porters were emptying the hatch. He had instructed them that everything goes. He also handed the car bag to the porter, with Jess peeking out. Katie thought this looked familiar, but she couldn’t place it until they walked into the building. They were back at the BDSM resort. Daddie led her to the check-in counter. The porter stood by, waiting for the room instructions. The young girl exposed her left wrist instinctively, knowing an ID bracelet would be placed on it. Daddie told the lady at the counter, “Sir Adam Olsen is checking in.”

“I got you here for two nights in a Littles’ Suite. I also have you registered with Princess Katie Ann as your little,” the counter lady said.

Daddie answered, “That is correct. Here is her ID to prove she is of age.”

“That is not needed. We have a copy from when she was last here, the lady stated. “The staff have also been briefed on the fact she was going to be here so we don't have a repeat of last time.”

Daddie said, “Thank you very much.”

“Yes, thank you, Ma'am,” Katie meekly thanked.

As the lady handed Daddie room keys, a booklet, and the girl’s bracelet, she said, “Have an enjoyable weekend.”

Daddie locked the bracelet on his daughter's wrist. Katie looked at it to read it, it said, “Princess Katie Ann Telgenhof (S/VIP) - Buttercup - Sir Adam Olsen(VIP) - 3/16/1987 (19).” That was followed by the mysterious program and group numbers before continuing with “12/15 - 12/17.” The bracelet finished with a barcode.

Daddie held Katie's hand as they followed the porters to the suite. Once in the suite, the luggage was unloaded. The girl's jacket was removed, exposing her Christmas dress. She jumped as her diaper was checked. He led her to the nursery room to change her bottom. Though this wasn't the same room as September, the nursery looked quite similar. Once again dry, she was handed Jess before being led out into the hall. She followed with her hand held by Daddie through the door that required a code to open and down the stairs to the ground floor.

She was directed towards the Cafe. She was forced to get into the booth before Daddie got in, blocking her in. The little girl sat Jess on her lap. After grabbing a napkin from the dispenser on the table, she tucked it into Jess’s neckline. As she colored her activity sheet, she showed the doll what she was doing. Katie heard Daddie order, “We both will have your French Dip. Can you slice hers into four pieces? Also, both of us will have your house punch. Hers in a sippy cup, please. We will need a small to-go box for half of her sandwich.”

Daddie tied a red Christmas-themed bib around his daughter’s neck. When the drinks showed up, Katie had a huge smile on her face as she tasted the sweet nectar again.

When the food arrived, the girl looked confused at the bowl of black sauce sitting next to the huge sandwich. She watched Daddie dip his sandwich in the sauce before eating a bit of it. She grabbed a quarter of her sandwich and followed his lead. She was ecstatic about the taste. She was also happy with the bib protecting her dress. She was full once she had eaten almost two-quarters of her dip.

The little girl returned to her coloring while Daddie finished the last of his sandwich. Afterward, he led her back to the room, but only to put her other half in the fridge before leading her sans Jess out of the room again. He had grabbed their coats as he was leaving the room. He led her to a door on the ground floor. After he helped her into her jacket, they went outside and got in a line of people. Once near the front, she saw it was a horse-drawn sleigh ride. A lady near her asked, “How old are you, sweetie?”

Katie answered, with a curtsey, “Nineteen going on seven, Ma'am.”

The lady told Daddie, “She has great manners. You trained her well.”

“That is not all me. Her real parents are to blame for most of that,” Daddie explained.

When they were near the front, Daddie and Katie shared a sleigh with the lady and her Dom.

The lady was asking Katie questions like she was a real child, and the regressed girl gladly answered the ones that didn't identify her in any way. She declined to answer about what college she went to. That was really the only personal question that the lady asked. She didn't even ask the girl what her name was. The young girl saw no reason to decline to give her college major or minor.

Katie felt very at ease with this lady, and just like when she was with Daddie, she felt regressed around her. But the sleigh ride had to come to an end eventually. She was led back to the Little Wing before being helped out of her coat. Daddie explained that he would be back to get her at bedtime before pointing at a door at the end of the hallway and scooting her off to go play in the play area.

Katie went down the hall in the opposite way than the lobby was, just like before she heard it before she got there. But this time she wasn't on the balcony looking down. She was on the same level as the play area.

Again, just like last time, all the noise in the play area stopped when she showed up. But it didn't stop for long when a girl in a red plaid dress smiled, “Hey, Katie is back. Relax everyone, she is nineteen.”

After the noise picked up again, Katie thought the girl looked familiar. What was her name? Something with an S. She racked her brain and asked, “Sarah? Steffi? Sally?”

The big girl said, “Sally is correct. You do remember me. Of course, you are hard to forget.”

Sally led the girl to an area to play. They played, making various marble runs. The two girls talked like old friends. Katie spoke about her last three months, the good with the bad.

She just told her about the attack and the fact she now has to take counseling with an elementary school counselor when Daddie showed, “Katie, say goodbye to your friend. It is bedtime for you.”

“Wait, can I exchange contact information with Sally?”

Daddie looked at Sally and then back at Katie, “I will think about it, Buttercup. Sally, are you going to be up long?”

“I think so, why?” Sally asked.

“I want to talk to you, but I have to get the princess into bed,” Daddie stated.

The two of them headed to their suite, where Katie was stripped, including the binder, before being strapped onto the changing table. After a quick change, her Christmas footies were placed on her. She was tucked into the crib, and a Christmas picture book was read to her. Daddie asked, “Crib side up or down?”

“I am so used to the bed rail. I feel more secure with a rail. Does the side go up halfway?” Katie asked.

Daddie examined the crib, “No, it is an all or nothing.”

“Then up, please, Daddie,” Katie yawned as she laid down and cuddled up with her stuffed Minnie Mouse.

After putting the crib side up, Daddie smiled down at his little princesses, “Now I am going to figure out if it is safe for your new friend to know your contact information.”

With that, he turned off the light and closed the door.

up
22 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Interesting

First, I love the AG doll part! (I might have a small collection of my own...)

I'm a little surprised that he felt the need to go back to that resort at this point. She blends in as a kid so well I figured they'd be taking a trip to somewhere like Disney or something instead. I'll be curious to see what else they do there over their stay. Glad to see an update here! Looking forward to more!

Resort

Why no Disney trip:
1) Disney is way too busy during Christmas.
2) Disney is better done with friends and family.
3) Stacy, Megan, Tina, and Heidi are in school.
3) Katie already has a busy enough Christmas without a southern bound trip.

That being said, Katie will go to Disney sometime in 2007. When is the question.