You Have it All Wrong Three - Part 2

Printer-friendly version

You Have It All Wrong Three

By SaraUK

 

Part 2
Chapter 4: Meet the parents

    Amy and Amber were the first two to get up and make their way down to the kitchen. They put the kettle on and made a start on making a pot of tea while they worked out what to cook for breakfast, or brunch, as it was after eleven in the morning now.

    Chrissy and Becky were the next two to turn up, followed by Mandy and Carl. Carl had come back with them last night after Chrissy's birthday party at the club, and spent the night with Mandy. Chrissy and Becky had had some fun in their own bed.

    "Hi sis!" Amy shouted, as she ran over to hug Chrissy and Becky. "Did you enjoy your birthday yesterday?" Amy asked with a grin, as she broke the hug.

    "Yes, I had a really great time. Best birthday ever." Chrissy said with a grin.

    "Do you need any help with breakfast Amy?" Becky asked from Chrissy's side.

    "I think Amber and I can cover it today, so just relax and enjoy being with each other." Amy smiled, as she turned around and ran off to carry on helping Amber make BLT's for them all.

    Chrissy jumped up from the table and ran over to great Mandy and Carl when she heard Mandy talking from just outside the kitchen.

    "Carl, I'd like to thank you for getting my parents down here for my birthday. It was a really great surprise." Chrissy said, as she hugged him just after they entered the kitchen.

    "You're most welcome Chrissy. Just glad you liked it." Carl said, as he hugged her back, just before leading Mandy over to the table and helping her to sit down.

    Amy and Amber soon had brunch ready and they all sat eating them, then Chrissy and Becky did the cleaning up, before sitting back down to enjoy another cup of tea. Chrissy was soon jumping back up when she heard the doorbell; she knew it was the hotel delivering her presents from last night.

    Chrissy smiled when she opened the front door and found Linda standing there smiling at her. Linda was one of the girls that dropped off their lunch at the shop, and picked up the orders for the changing service at the hotel. "Hi Linda, did you end up drawing the short straw then?" Chrissy asked.

    "No, I jumped at the chance to bring all your gifts home for you." Linda smiled. "This is some house you live in Chrissy." Linda added, as she walked back to her van.

    "Thanks Linda, do you need any help bringing it in the house?" Chrissy asked from the front door.

    "Yes, if it's not too much trouble." Linda smiled.

    Chrissy and Becky both smiled, as they ran out to help Linda bring everything into the house. Amy and Amber were soon out there helping, and they got everything piled up in the hallway, just as Carl and Mandy came out the kitchen.

    "What sort of time do you call this?" Carl asked Linda with a very serious look on his face.

    "I'm… I'm sorry sir, but this is the time I was told to deliver them." Linda said looking really worried she'd made a mistake.

    Carl couldn't keep a straight face any longer, and started grinning. "Don't look so worried Linda, I was only teasing you." Carl smiled.

    "Don't scare the poor girl like that Carl." Mandy said, as she playfully slapped him on the arm.

    Linda just let out a sigh, when she realised Carl was just playing around, and she hadn't got the wrong time.

    "I'm sorry Linda; I forget that not everybody understands my sense of humour some times." Carl chuckled. "Do you forgive me?" Carl asked with a pout.

    "Yes sir, I forgive you. I was just worried someone had given me the wrong time to drop the items off." Linda said looking relieved now.

    "Please call me Carl." Carl said with a wave of his hand.

    "Thanks Carl. Do you need me for anything else, or can I make my way back to the hotel?" Linda asked with a smile.

    "Nope, I think you should be safe to go back to the hotel now, just as long as you've dropped off all the gifts for Chrissy." Carl said, as he watched Chrissy, Becky, Amber, and Amy all making their way up stairs weighed down with presents.

 

    Linda was gone by the time they all got back down stairs, so they went back to the kitchen. "What do you have planned for today Chrissy?" Carl asked, as he sat cuddling with Mandy.

    "I was going to take a walk around to Mable's and visit with my parents for a little bit." Chrissy said with a smile.

    "I can drive you there if you want some company?" Becky said, as she cuddled with her.

    "No, you need to get some more sleep, you have work tonight." Chrissy said in a firm voice. "I'll be alright going on my own." Chrissy added.

    "I'll come with you Chrissy, I'd like to talk with your mum, and find out something more about your childhood." Amy said with a grin.

    "I'll come for a walk with you as well." Amber said with a smile. "That is, if it's okay with you Chrissy?" Amber asked.

    "I'd really like the company, so it's fine with me." Chrissy smiled. "I still feel a little scared around my farther, even nowadays." Chrissy added looking worried.

    "It didn't look like he wanted to hurt you last night, maybe ground you for what you were wearing." Amy giggled.

    "Hey! You were wearing the same outfit as I was." Chrissy said.

    "He's not my dad though." Amy grinned.

    "Good point." Chrissy said, as she found the floor in her argument with Amy. "Speaking of that, how the hell could you make me wear that outfit, when you knew my parents were going to be there?" Chrissy asked, as she turned to look at Becky.

    "I'm sorry baby, but I just wanted him to see what you were now." Becky said it with a pout, but Chrissy could tell she was trying not to grin.

    "And what is that then, a hooker? Because that's what the look said when he first looked at me." Chrissy asked. She had found it a little funny when she saw the look on his face, so she didn't look very angry with Becky as she said it.

    "No, not a hooker, just a very sexy young woman." Becky purred, as she leaned over and kissed Chrissy. "And you really did look all woman last night."

    "I must admit it was kind of cute when he got all protective about what I was wearing." Chrissy said with a grin. "Made me feel like a teenage girl going out on a first date, and her farther not liking what she was going out in." Chrissy giggled, just before kissing Becky again.

    "I loved what we were wearing last night, but there was a problem with them I thought." Amy said.

    "And what was that? I thought you looked really hot in that little blue number." Amber said with a grin.

    "They're not very practical for running around in, when you're playing with kids." Amy said with a pained look on her face. "I thought I was going to twist an ankle more than once." Amy added with a giggle.

    "I know what you mean Amy. Sara and Cathy ran over a couple of times and warned me, that I was flashing everyone my panties, because the dress had ridden up at the back while I was playing with Cathleen and Kat." Chrissy went a little red in the face as she said it.

    "I was amazed to see the pair of you even trying to run around in those boots." Mandy said looking a little shocked about it still.

    "You soon get use to walking in them, you just have to remember not to try and do any sudden turns." Chrissy said with a worried look. "We better go and get ready to leave, or we won't have much time to spend with them." Chrissy added when she looked at the time.

    Becky stopped down stairs with Carl and Mandy while Chrissy went to get ready. Amy and Amber followed Chrissy upstairs to get ready as well. Ann wasn't home; she'd spent the night with Brad at his place.

    "Did you have much time to talk with Chrissy's parents yesterday about the school reunion?" Becky asked Carl once she knew Chrissy was out the way.

    "Yes I did." Carl said looking surprised. "It went a lot better than I thought it would." Carl added.

    "In what way, did it go better than you thought?" Becky asked looking worried.

    "I mean Greg was fine with it all, no arguments or anything. He was glad that I'd be sorting it all out and making sure his daughter would be well protected." Carl said with a raised eyebrow.

    "Really? He's really changed; I wonder what's brought all this fathering stuff on with him." Becky said looking shocked.

    "I'm not sure, maybe Holly has finally made him understand that they now have a daughter, and he needs to get use to that." Mandy said with a hopeful look.

    "That would be great if it was the case sis." Becky smiled. "So when do we tell Chrissy about the reunion, and the fact she'll be going?" Becky asked.

    "I've arranged for us all to go out for a meal on Sunday with Chrissy's parents, so they can put her mind at ease when we tell her. They have some other stuff they want to talk to her about as well, but they wouldn't say any more than that to me about it." Carl said.

    "This is a huge relief to be truthful with you; I thought we'd have a battle on our hands getting this to work." Becky said with a sigh.

    "Yes, I was expecting to have trouble convincing Chrissy to go if her farther put his foot down, but this makes it all really simple." Mandy smiled. "I can't wait to see the faces when her old class mates see her now." Mandy added with a grin.

    "They can look all they want, but I'll be letting them know that she's all mine." Becky sat grinning.

    "I'm sure you will Becky, I'm sure you will." Carl chuckled. Mandy and Becky started to giggle as well.


    Chrissy had spent half an hour looking for the perfect outfit to wear. After what she was wearing last night, she wanted to let her farther know that she can look like the perfect daughter most the time. It was too cold out for a summer dress, so she went with a pair of pink leggings and a denim skirt over the top, and a long sleeved T-shirt style top also in pink. Then she grabbed her winter coat before heading back down stairs to see if Amy and Amber were ready yet.

    Amy and Amber were sat in the living room with Carl, Mandy, and Becky, both of them ready and waiting on Chrissy.

    "About time, we were just about to send out a search part." Amy said.

    "Sorry, but I was trying to find the perfect outfit to wear." Chrissy said looking nervous.

    "You look really nice baby." Becky said, as she got up and walked over to where Chrissy was stood just inside the living room. "You look very respectable, and cute." Becky added with a grin.

    "Thanks babe." Chrissy smiled.

    "You have fun, and I'll see you later." Becky said, as she gave Chrissy a kiss.

    Amy and Amber both got up and made there way out the front door, and then all waved to Becky as they walked off towards Mable's. Chrissy and Amy loved the sound of the heeled boots clicking on the pavement as they walked along.

    Chrissy wasn't very talkative as they walked along, but she was glad to have Amy and Amber with her. Chrissy was hanging onto Amy like a small child when they got to Mable's front door. They rang the bell and then waited for someone to answer it.

    "Hello dears, please come in, it's too cold to be standing outside." Mable said, as she stepped aside to let them all enter the house.

    Once inside and the door closed, they all gave Mable a hug before they took their coats off and hung them up before following her to the dinning room. Chrissy's parents were sitting at the table with a cups of tea in front of them.

    "Hi mum, dad." Chrissy said looking nervous.

    "Hello honey!" Holly said, as she got up and walked over to give her daughter a hug. "You look more beautiful each time I see you Chrissy." Holly added when she stopped hugging her, and stepped back to take a better look.

    "I'm sorry about the outfit last night mum. Becky was having some fun with dad. This is more like what I normally wear, when I'm not working in the shop that is." Chrissy said sounding even more nervous.

    "Calm down dear, your farther and I thought you looked very beautiful last night." Holly said, as she led Chrissy over to the table and helped her to sit down. "You've grown into a beautiful young woman, and we both worry about you that's all." Holly added, as she went to greet Amy and Amber.

    "It's nice to meet you again Mrs Clarke." Amy smiled.

    "Please call me Holly." Holly said, as she wrapped her arms around Amy and hugged her.

    Amy took the hug, and loved every minute of it. "Thanks Holly, it's nice to meet you after hearing so much about you from Chrissy." Amy said.

    "Well we did meet last night, but it was a little busy at the party to really find time to chat." Holly giggled. Holly broke the hug with Amy and then pulled Amber into one. "Hello Amber. I must say that you and Amy make a very cute couple, just like Becky and my Chrissy." Holly added with a grin.

    "Thanks Holly. I owe Chrissy so much for keeping Amy safe, so I got the chance to let her know how I felt about her." Amber said, as she looked at Chrissy with pride. "And she helped me get a really great job as well." Amber added with a grin.

    Holly let Amy and Amber take a seat at the table then she took her seat again. Mable got some more cups out and then poured them all a cup of tea.

    Chrissy's dad had sat watching the girl's greet each other without saying anything, but he did smile at Chrissy when Holly sat her down at the table.

    "Is everything okay dad?" Chrissy asked still looking worried.

    "Yes, just fine Chrissy. I'm just glad to see your mother so happy." Greg said with a smile, as he watched his wife hugging Amy and Amber. "Your mother is right; you have become a very beautiful young woman." Greg said looking down at the table.

    "Thanks dad, but why the sudden turn about?" Chrissy asked looking puzzled. "I didn't think you liked what I'd become, and just said what you said at my wedding to keep mum happy." Chrissy added in a whisper, as she too looked down at the table.

    "I just didn't understand it Chrissy. Add to that the way I reacted when I first saw you dressed, and I've just felt like I failed as a farther." Greg said with a sigh. "But watching the look on your mothers face every time she gets some new photos from you, as made me realise that you're still the same person. I'm just a little slow on the uptake." Greg added with a chuckle.

    "I'm sorry about the way I looked last night, but Becky wanted you to see that I was a woman now." Chrissy said with a pained look. "I don't normally dress like that, well not very often anyway." Chrissy added with a little giggle.

    "I was a little shocked to say the least. You looked like one of the starlets you see on telly, or in them music videos you used to watch." Greg said, as he waved his hands in the air, just like any worried dad would.

    "So does this mean you'll talk to me more when I call to chat with mum?" Chrissy asked with some hope in her voice.

    "Yes, I promise to take a much bigger interest in your life from now on. If only to stop you going out dressed like you were last night." Greg said with a smirk, which let Chrissy know he was just teasing her.

    Chrissy felt really good when she saw her dad smirk, she'd not seen him look like that since before he found her that day and beat her. Chrissy really could see her dad had finally come around to who she now was.

    Amy, Amber, Holly, and Mable all felt better when they saw Chrissy start to giggle and have fun with her dad. Amy and Amber were soon learning some new things about Chrissy growing up, or more to the point Chris, as she was still a boy then. The girls all loved Holly from the start, and were soon warming to Greg when they saw how he was going out of his way to make Chrissy feel wanted as a daughter.

    The girls stayed for most the afternoon and only left when they had to get back to start dinner, or Becky wouldn't get fed before she left for work.

    "Will you come round to our house for dinner tomorrow night?" Chrissy asked her mum and dad, as they walked her and the other two to the front door with Mable.

    "We'd love to dear. I'd really like to finally get a look at this house you all live in." Holly said with a smile, as she gave all three girls a hug.

    "That's great, Becky and I will come and pick you up just after five tomorrow." Chrissy said with a grin, as she hugged them both again. "I'll see you tomorrow then, and have fun going sight seeing." Chrissy added, as she ran to catch up with Amy and Amber, whom were standing at the edge of the driveway.

    "It looked like you were having fun with your dad back there." Amber smiled, as they all walked home.

    "I was, I can't believe how different he is again. That was just how he used to be when I was little." Chrissy said with a smile and a sigh.

    "Well what ever the reason, don't knock it. If he wants to be part of your life again, then let him." Amber said with a shrug.

    "I wish my dad had turned out to be like yours Chrissy." Amy said with a sad look, as she thought about her own dad, and what he tried to do to them all.

    "I'm sorry Amy if this is hard on you." Chrissy said, as she wrapped her arms around Amy and hugged her.

    "Don't be sorry Chrissy. I thought it was nice to see him trying to show you how much he still loves you." Amy said, as she hugged Chrissy back.

    The girls were soon walking in the front door at home, and they took their coats off and went to the kitchen to make a start on dinner. Once they had it planned out and underway, they all went to get changed. Chrissy wanted to go and spend some time cuddling with Becky in bed before dinner was ready.

    Chrissy walked into the bedroom and saw a lump in the bed, so she went over and slipped under the covers where she found a lovely warm Becky sleeping. Chrissy cuddled up to her and lay there watching her sleep; she knew she must have nodded of because the next thing she knew, Becky was kissing her.

    "How did things go with your dad?" Becky asked with some worry in her voice when she saw Chrissy open her eyes and smile at her.

    "It was great babe. He really is trying to make up for all those years we never spoke. I had a fun afternoon with them both." Chrissy smiled.

    "I'm glad he's finally come to his senses baby." Becky said, as she pulled Chrissy into a hug.

    "So am I. I felt like his daughter this afternoon."

    Chrissy looked at the time, and realised she needed to get back down stairs and help with dinner. She gave Becky another quick hug and a kiss on the lips, then she was out of bed and running out the room. Becky just watched her leave, and giggled at the way she ran off.

    Amy and Amber had already got dinner under control, so Chrissy just helped out were Amy and Amber needed it. Mandy had left a note saying she would be eating out with Carl, and would be home later. Ann had sent Amber a text message saying she'd be eating out with brad, so it was just the four of them for dinner tonight.

    Becky turned up just as they were dishing it up, so she took her seat at the table and waited for Chrissy to bring their plates over. The food was great. Chrissy went up to help Becky get ready for work, once they finished eating, while Amy and Amber sorted out washing and drying the dishes.

    Vicky and Carla dropped of Mandy and Ann when they both turned up to pick up Becky. Carla asked if everything went okay at Mable's, and smiled when they all said it was a nice afternoon, and they found out some juicy gossip about a young Chrissy. Carla made Amy and Amber promise to spill it all when they had more time, but they really needed to get to the club. They all waved them off at the front door, before heading to the living room for the rest of the evening.

    Chrissy asked Mandy about finishing a little earlier tomorrow, so they could get home and sort out a nice dinner, as she had invited her parents over. Mandy was fine with it, and was looking forward to entertaining them.


    Amy and Chrissy spent all day at work the next day putting the orders together for the hotel, and the Internet, while working out what they would be making for dinner. They had everything finished at the shop by two in the afternoon, so they locked up the shop and then called in at the post office before going home.

    Chrissy took lead in the kitchen, while Amy, Amber, and Becky did what Chrissy told them to. They soon had it all cooking, or ready to be put on when the time was right, so they all ran off to get ready for dinner. Mandy offered to go and pick Chrissy's parents up, as she wasn't doing much else. Chrissy used the extra time to make sure everything was perfect, and she looked nice in her dress. All the other girls had taken a little pride in how they looked as well.

    "Don't look so nervous baby." Becky said, as she wrapped her arms around Chrissy trying to calm her down. "Everything looks perfect, including you my little princess." Becky added with a smile.

    "I hope so Becky, I'm really scared about all this." Chrissy said, as she closed her eyes and took a couple of deep breaths, just before she heard Mandy coming through the kitchen door with Holly and Greg close behind.

    Chrissy blushed when her dad handed her a bunch of flowers and then kissed her on the cheek. "You look really beautiful tonight Chrissy." Her dad said, as he stepped back to let Holly hug her daughter.

    "You do look very beautiful dear." Holly said as she broke the hug. Holly was really enjoying all this time she was getting with Chrissy and the other girls.

    "Thanks mum, dad. And thank you for the flowers, they're really pretty." Chrissy said, as she looked at them.

    Amy stepped over and took the flowers from Chrissy. "I'll put them in some water for you sis." Amy smiled.

    "Thanks baby sister." Chrissy smiled; as she let Amy take the flowers and wonder off to get them in some water.

    "This is a very nice home you have Mandy." Holly said, as she looked around at the size of the kitchen alone. "I think this kitchen is larger than my whole house." Holly giggled.

    "Thank you Holly. It is quite large, but with Chrissy and the others living here with me, it doesn't feel like it any more." Mandy smiled.

    "Yes, Chrissy said you use to live here all on your own before she took root here." Holly said with a grin, as she looked over at Chrissy.

    "Chrissy was the best thing to ever happen to me, and I'm sure she'll say the same about me." Mandy giggled, as she also looked at Chrissy, whom was cuddled up to Becky looking very red faced.

    Greg was just speechless at the size of the house, as he stood off to one side letting Holly do all the talking for them both.

    "Would you like a quick tour of the house before we sit down to eat?" Mandy asked.

    "Only if it's not any trouble." Holly smiled.

    "No trouble at all." Mandy said, as she started walking towards the living room.

    Greg soon found himself being pulled along by Holly, while Chrissy and Becky followed close behind. Amy and Amber stopped in the kitchen to keep an eye on dinner, and set the table in the dinning room so they could make a good impression on Chrissy's parents at dinner.

    By the time Mandy finished showing Greg and Holly the house, Amy and Amber had the table set, and dinner was ready to serve, and was on the table ready for everyone to help themselves. Ann had got home and brought Brad with her, as a guest. Greg wondered if he was there to make sure nothing bad happened, but he also knew that Ann was dating him, so it could just be as simple as that.

    The dinner went well, and Holly told more stories about Chrissy growing up, but never touched on her dressing or getting caught by her dad. Greg was still nervous around Brad, after the comment at Chrissy's birthday party, and Brad could see it on Greg's face. Chrissy could see it as well, and it was making her nervous.

    After dinner they all went to the living room to sit and talk some more, but before Greg could sit down, he felt a large hand wrest on his shoulder. He turned to see Brad looking at him. "Is there a problem Brad?" Greg asked trying not to sound scared as he looked at this hulk of a man.

    "I hope not Mr Clarke. I want to apologies if Frank and I worried you the other night, we think the world of Chrissy, and just wanted to let you know that we'd do anything to keep her safe." Brad said, as he smiled at Chrissy, and then went back to looking at Greg.

    "Please call me Greg, and thank you for taking such good care of my little girl for me." Greg said looking worried still. "I must admit that you on your own look very intimidating, but with Frank there as well… That is just scary." Greg added with a nervous chuckle.

    "I'm sorry about that Greg, just Frank's way of making a point." Brad chuckled. "I can see that you're not the same person that hurt Chrissy all them years ago, and I hope you can enjoy her company as much as we all do now." Brad added with a smile, as he looked over at Chrissy again.

    Greg felt a little better now he knew that Brad and Frank weren't waiting to beat him like he'd beaten Chrissy. He was soon being pulled down onto one of the sofas next to Chrissy and Becky.

    Amy sat on another sofa facing Chrissy, and she was looking at the way Greg would listen and smile, as Chrissy spoke to him about different things. Amy found herself wondering how Greg could come to terms with what Chrissy was now, when her own father just wanted to kill her right until the very end of his life. Amy was broke out of her thinking when she heard her name mentioned.

    "Are you okay Amy?" Chrissy asked with some worry showing, when she saw the look on Amy's face, as she looked at Greg.

    "How can you sit there like that after what you did to her?" Amy asked with anger in her voice.

    Greg looked shocked to hear such a question being asked of him, but before he could give any sort of an answer, Ann snapped at Amy. "Amy! What sort of a thing is that to ask someone? Apologise and keep quiet, unless you can act a little more polite." Ann was upset with Amy's outburst.

    Amy looked at Chrissy and saw the shocked look, and then she looked around the room and saw the same shocked looks from everyone else. Then she realised what she'd said herself and put her hand over her mouth, as she jumped up and ran out the room Saying, "Sorry!" as she left the room in tears.

    Greg didn't know what to say, or how to answer the question Amy had just asked. "I think I better leave, so you can go and sort Amy out. I'm sorry if I've caused any trouble for you all." Greg said, as he stood up to leave. Holly got up as well, but Greg stopped her. "Stay and spend some time with your daughter, I'll see you back at Mable's later." Greg added with a smile.

    "Please don't go dad, just let me go and see what has Amy so upset first." Chrissy said, as she jumped up and ran out the room to go and find Amy.


    Amy had run up to her bedroom and fell on the bed sobbing her eyes out. "Why did I have to say that?" Amy said to herself. She looked up when she heard a knock on the bedroom door, but she didn't answer who ever it was. She saw the door open, and Chrissy poke her head round it.

    "Can I come in and talk to you Amy?" Chrissy asked looking worried.

    "Sure, it's your house Chrissy." Amy said with a snuffle, as she wiped her eyes.

    Chrissy walked over to the bed and sat down next to were Amy was still lying down before she spoke again. "What's wrong baby sister?" Chrissy asked.

    "I'm sorry Chrissy; I didn't mean to say what I said out load." Amy said, as she sat up and looked down at her lap, to ashamed to look up at Chrissy. "I saw the way your farther was with you, and started to wonder why my own farther couldn't treat me the same way." Amy added with a sigh.

    "So you're not really mad with my farther then, but the fact that yours never took the time to get to know the real you?" Chrissy asked, as she pulled Amy to her for a hug.

    "You just looked so happy Chrissy, I got jealous, and before I knew it I'd spoken." Amy said, as she started crying again. "Does everyone hate me now?" Amy asked.

    "No one hates you sis, where all worried about you, and my dad is going to leave and return to Mable's, so you can come back down." Chrissy said, as she stroked the back of Amy's hair.

    "Please don't let him leave because of me Chrissy!" Amy said, as she sat up looking worried. "I'll stay up here out the way until they leave. I won't cause any more trouble." Amy said, as she tried to get Chrissy to stand up and stop her dad leaving.

    "He won't stop unless he sees you come back down, do you really think any of us could talk knowing you were up here feeling sorry for yourself?" Chrissy asked, as she started pulling Amy along with her towards the bedroom door. "Tell him you're sorry, and then explain why you said what you said." Chrissy added.

    "I'm not sure I can Chrissy, but I'll come down and say sorry to him." Amy said, as she finally stopped fighting with Chrissy, and started walking next to her back down to the living room.

    They found Greg standing in the hallway with Brad blocking the front door, stopping Greg from leaving.

    "I thought I asked you to wait until I'd had a word with Amy?" Chrissy asked with a pout when she hit the bottom step on the stairs.

    "I'm sorry, but I didn't think you'd be able to talk Amy into coming back down. And I didn't want to make any more trouble." Greg said.

    "Well you don't know me very well then." Chrissy said with a smile. "Now will you come back to the living room? Or do I get Brad to carry you there?" Chrissy asked with a grin.

    "I'll come back to the living room." Greg said with worry in his voice, as he looked over his shoulder to see where Brad was.

    Everyone was glad to see Amy enter the room being pulled along by Chrissy, and even happier to see Greg enter the room just before Brad walked in. Chrissy sat Amy down next to Amber, who promptly wrapped her arms around Amy to stop her running away again, while Chrissy sat back down next to Becky. Greg took the seat he was sat in before the trouble with Amy, and waited to see what would happen next.

    "I'm sorry for speaking out of turn to you Greg, can you please forgive me?" Amy asked, as she looked down at her lap.

    "I can understand how you must feel about me Amy. I deserve much worse than you could ever do to me for what I did to Chrissy. Please don't let it bother you." Greg said with a sad look.

    "I wasn't angry at you Greg, I was angry that my own farther wouldn't take the time to learn who I was before he died, so I could have what you know have with Chrissy." Amy said close to tears again. Amber pulled her tighter into a hug with her.

    "I'm sorry I can't answer that question for you, but he was a fool for not trying too." Greg said. "I think you're a beautiful young woman, just like my Chrissy is." He added with a smile, as he looked at Chrissy sat next to him.

    "Thank you for saying that, Chrissy is my best friend, and it's an honour to be compared to her." Amy said feeling a little better about it all.

    "I'd be happy to leave, if you find me being here to hard for you to deal with Amy?" Greg asked.

    "No, please don't leave. I was just being silly, and getting jealous over nothing." Amy said sounding worried. She didn't want to upset Chrissy now she was spending some time with her dad.

    "Okay then, I'll stay, but only because you asked me so nicely." Greg chuckled.

    Becky was taking the night off from the club, and had given Brad the night off as well, so they didn't have to rush off and get ready to leave for the club. Chrissy was glad about that, she got to spend more time with her loving wife, while she chattered with her parents.

    It was just after 10pm when Greg and Holly were ready to go back to Mable's, so Brad offered to drive them there. Ann was going to spend the night round at Brad's, so she packed a small bag, and gave it to Brad to take out to his truck.

    The girls gave Holly and Greg a hug before they let them leave. Greg and Holly had another busy day of sight seeing tomorrow, thanks to Carl sorting out a driver and guide for the day to run them around.

    The girls all returned to the living room, so they could relax for a little longer before heading up to bed. Amy ended up sat between Amber and Mandy on one sofa, while Chrissy and Becky were on another.

    "I'm really sorry about my outburst Chrissy. I just got so mad the more I thought about how nasty my farther was, that I spoke before I realised what I'd said." Amy said looking a little sad about it all still.

    "Don't worry about it baby sister. It's all water under the bridge now." Chrissy said with a shrug.

    Amy was happy to see that Chrissy was still her friend after her outburst, so she let it drop, and they sat talking about how different Greg was to the first time Mandy and Becky met him. And even at Chrissy's wedding. This new Greg was fun to be around, and he was treating all the girls like his daughters by the time he left. Mandy and Becky could see what Carl was getting at now, when he was talking about the school reunion and Chrissy.

    The girls all called it a day, and made sure everything was turned off and locked up before they went up to bed.

 

Chapter 5: Take a look around

    Chrissy got a shock just before lunchtime the next day when she saw Carl walk in the shop, he was followed in by her parents. Her farther was carrying the basket of food.

    "Mum, dad! What you doing here?" Chrissy asked with a shocked look on her face, as she ran down the shop to give them both a hug.

    "Your mother wanted to see where you worked." Greg said, as he looked around at all the alien peace's of clothing around him. "Do people really wear this stuff?" He asked, as he took a nervous swallow.

    "Yes dad, you know us girl's like to feel nice." Chrissy said with a grin, as she struck a sexy pose.

    "Christine! Don't tease your farther like that." Holly said, but she was trying not to giggle when she saw Greg trying to find some place to look that didn't have sexy looking underwear hanging from it.

    Carl had turned the sign to say closed for lunch, and locked the door. So they made their way to the back of the shop where Amy and Mandy were sorting out plates for them to have their lunch on. Mandy had heard Chrissy shouting mum and dad, so she knew they had extra guests for lunch.

    Amy took the basket of food off Greg, and then started getting the tubs of food out, so they could make a start on putting it on their plates.

    "This is a very impressive shop you have here Mandy." Holly said with a smile.

    "We have Holly. Chrissy and I are joint owners remember." Mandy smiled.

    "Oh yes, I forgot all about my little girl being a partner in the business." Holly said with pride.

    Once they finished eating, Mandy and Chrissy showed Holly around the shop, while Greg dried the dishes for Amy. Carl packed everything away again once it was all dried.

    It was soon time for Carl to get back to the hotel with the changing service orders, so Greg helped him carry everything out to his car, and then Holly and Greg said goodbye to the girls before they got in the car and left with him. Amy, Chrissy and Mandy all waved before going back into the shop to carry on sorting out the Internet orders.

    Chrissy and Mandy had decided to close the shop on the Saturday, so the girls could spend the day showing Holly and Greg around. So they closed the shop up that night, knowing they wouldn't be back now until Monday.

    Becky and Amber were working on dinner when Mandy, Chrissy and Amy got home. Mandy went up to get changed and take a shower. Amy and Amber decided to do the same, while Chrissy just sat at the kitchen table keeping Becky company while she kept an eye on dinner cooking.

    Chrissy helped Becky dish dinner up when the others came back down. Ann was having dinner with Brad, so she hadn't come home since she left with Brad the night before, when they took Greg and Holly back to Mable's last night.

    Once dinner was out the way, Chrissy went up to help Becky get ready for work, and to take a shower together, then she spent some time saying goodbye to her at the front door when Vicky arrived. The girls spent the rest of the night relaxing in front of the telly until it was time for bed. Vicky had dropped off Ann, when she came for Becky, so Amy was soon cuddled up between Ann and Amber as she fell asleep.


    The girls weren't picking Greg and Holly up until midday, so Chrissy let Becky sleep in while she went down to sort out some breakfast for the others. Amy and Amber soon joined her down there, and they had BLT's nearly ready when Mandy and Ann walked into the kitchen. Both were looking like they needed a cup of tea really badly.

    "Good morning Mandy, Ann." Chrissy said with a smile. "There's a fresh pot of tea on the table, and breakfast will be ready in a minute." Chrissy added with a smile.

    Ann and Mandy just groaned at her, as they took a seat at the table and helped each other to make a cup of tea. Then they both sat taking sips from them before they tried to speak again.

    "Man, that hits the spot." Ann said with a sigh, as it looked like she was letting the hot liquid recharge her body for her, and wake it up fully.

    "You've got that right Ann. I don't know how you girls can be so full of energy before your first cupa of the day." Mandy said, as she put her cup back down on the table in front of her.

    Chrissy, Amy and Amber just giggled, as they finished making breakfast. They were soon sat at the table eating and planing out where to go with Greg and Holly. Carl and Brad were going to be joining them, so Greg wouldn't be the only guy walking around with a bunch of girls.

    The girls finished eating breakfast. They set to work cleaning the house, and doing the washing. Before they all went up to get ready for when Carl and Brad turned up in the minibus from the hotel, that Carl was using for the day, so none of the girls would need to drive, and it would make parking easier with it just being the one vehicle.

    Becky was still fast asleep in Mandy's bed, so she slipped under the cover and lay her head on the pillow facing Becky. Chrissy never got tired of watching Becky sleep, just like Becky could lie and watch Chrissy sleep the same way. Chrissy was sad that she had to wake her up, but if they were ever going to be ready when Carl and Brad turned up, she had no choice. Chrissy leaned forward and started kissing Becky on the lips, as she forced her tong inside Becky's mouth. Becky started to moan, and was soon opening her eyes, and returning the kiss.

    "Morning sleepy head." Chrissy smiled, as they stopped kissing.

    "Good morning baby." Becky purred, as she pulled Chrissy closer again for another kiss. "Is it breakfast time already?" Becky asked when they parted again.

    "No, it's nearly lunchtime babe." Chrissy giggled. "You must have been really tired when you got home from the club, you never moved when I got up this morning." Chrissy added with a pout.

    "I was pretty tired. Does that mean I missed out on talking a shower with you baby?" Becky asked looking sad.

    "Nope, I thought I'd wait, so we could still shower together. I went straight down and had breakfast, and helped the others get the house work down." Chrissy smiled.

    "I better see about making a move then, so I can help you get clean after doing all that work." Becky said with a grin, as she sat up in bed.

    Becky and Chrissy were soon running to their own bedroom to take a shower and get ready, nearly knocking Mandy flying as they ran out her room, as she was walking in.

    "Sorry sis." Chrissy said, as she ended up throwing her arms around Mandy so they didn't fall over.

    "I love you to sis." Mandy giggled, as she kissed Chrissy on the cheek, as they hugged each other. "And what have I told you about running in the house young lady." Mandy added, as she tapped Chrissy on the nose, just like a parent would do to their child.

    "Sorry mummy." Chrissy said in a little girl voice. "May I go get clean now?" Chrissy asked, as she looked down at the floor like a naughty child might, when they knew they'd done something wrong.

    "Yes you may, and don't forget to wash behind your ears!" Mandy shouted, as she watched Chrissy run off after Becky. "And no running in the house!" Mandy shouted even louder, just before she walked into her bedroom giggling to herself.

    The girls were all ready when Carl and Brad turned up. Mandy gave Carl a hug, like they hadn't seen each other in days, and Ann ran over and jumped up into Brad's arms.

    "Hello princess." Carl said with a smile, when he stopped kissing Mandy. "I take it you're all ready to leave then?" Carl asked, as he looked at all the girls ready to head out the house.

    They all nodded and said yes, so Carl let Brad lead the way, and he waited with Mandy, while she armed the alarm and locked the front door. Ann got in the front with Brad, as he was driving, and all the others teamed up on the seats behind. Once everyone was seated, Brad started the minibus, and set off to collect Holly and Greg from Mable's.

    Chrissy jumped out the minibus when they pulled up outside Mable's, and she went to the front door and knocked. Greg opened the door and then let Holly leave before he followed her out, closing the door behind him.

    "You're looking lovely again today dear." Holly said, as she put her arm through Chrissy's, as they walked to the minibus.

    "Thanks mum. You're looking really nice as well." Chrissy said in return. "Hi Dad. You ready to spend a fun day with all your daughters then?" Chrissy asked with a grin, as her dad helped her and Holly to get on the minibus.

    Greg was just about to comment that the other girls would never think of him as a farther, when they all shouted. "Hi mum, hi dad!" Greg looked a little shocked at first, but soon started grinning at the thought of having a large group of girls calling him dad.

    "Hello dears." Holly smiled, as she took her seat, and pulled Greg down next to her.

    "Hi girls, Carl, Brad. I must say you're all looking as beautiful as always." Greg said, as he took his seat and looked around the minibus.

    Greg was worried the girls were going to drag him around shops while they spent the day cloths shopping, but seeing Brad and Carl made him feel more relaxed. He felt even better when they parked at a museum and went inside. They spent the rest of the day going between museums and art galleries, and having a really good time together.

    They stopped for a late lunch when they all heard Becky's tummy let them know it needed food. Becky went red faced when it happened, because they were all standing in a gallery at the time, where it was very quiet.

    It was just after seven in the evening when Brad pulled up outside Mable's to drop Greg and Holly off.

    "Thanks for a great day out." Greg said with a smile, as he got a kiss on the cheek from all the girls.

    "Yes thank you for a wonderful day." Holly said, as she gave each girl a hug before getting off the minibus. "I can't remember the last time I had such a good time." Holly added with a giggle.

    "We'll see you tomorrow lunchtime when we come to pick you up, so we can go to the hotel for the meal." Chrissy said, as she hugged both her parents.

    "Okay dear, have fun at the club tonight." Holly said, as she hugged Chrissy back.

    "I always have a great time when I'm out with Becky." Chrissy said grinning.

    "I hope you're going to be wearing more cloths this time?" Greg asked with a worried look only a farther would have.

    "Don't worry daddy, I always dress just right when I go out to the club. Becky never complains." Chrissy said with a grin, as she looked over her shoulder at Becky, still sat on the minibus.

    "That's not helping to make me feel any better about it all." Greg said looking even more worried.

    "Come on dear, let the girls go out and have a good time." Holly said with a giggle, as she started dragging Greg towards the front door of Mable's house.

    Greg had more to say, but stopped when he saw the look Holly gave him, so he just smiled and then said, "Have a good time!"

    All the girls waved to them, as they drove away in the minibus, so Brad could drop them all of at home again.

    Once Carl and Brad had dropped off the girls, they left to go and get ready for the club, while the girls ran around trying to get ready themselves.

    Vicky picked the girls up just after nine, and they made their way to the club. Chrissy and Amy stopped to look across the road like they always did before entering the club, but like always there was never anyone stood there. Becky wrapped her arm through Chrissy's, and led her into the club. Amber did the same with Amy, and they were soon sat in the VIP section having a drink before they went down to the dance floor.

    Sara and Cathy turned up just after the girl's got there, so they all went down to the dance floor together. The DJ put on a slow song, so Becky could spend some time with Chrissy. Sara and Amber saw it as a good way to get a little closer to their partners as well, so they were all soon holding each other close, as they danced around.

    Mandy got back to the VIP section after taking a walk around with Carla, she found Becky, Chrissy, Amy, and Amber looking warn out on the sofas. "I see the day finally caught up with you all then." Mandy giggled, as she sat down next to Carla on another sofa.

    "I'm amazed they kept dancing as long as they did." Carla said with a giggle, as she looked at them all fighting to stay awake. Chrissy was cuddled up to Becky. And Amber was cuddled up to Amy.

    Frank and Brad had to help the four girls get out to Vicki's car at the end of the night. Vicky drove them all home. Carla was stopping the night, so he helped Mandy and Ann get the girls in the house, then he left Mandy and Ann to help get them ready for bed.

 

Chapter 6: Time to come clean

    The girls had all slept in, and didn't get up until just after eleven the next morning. They only had toast for brunch, as they were having dinner with Chrissy's parents later on in the afternoon.

    Chrissy had really enjoyed spending time with her real mum and dad. It was nice to have her dad back in her life again. She dragged Becky up stairs with her when it was time to start getting ready, and the others followed them up to get ready as well.

    Carl had sorted out cars for everyone, so they were all at the hotel when he and the girls arrived there. Brad walked over to Ann, and then they all took their seats around the large table. Chrissy ended up with her dad sitting next to her, and Becky on the other side of her.

    The food was great, and Chrissy thought the only thing that beat it was the company she had to eat it with. Soon they were all sitting around with full bellies, and talking about the fun they had the day before, and other stuff as well.

    "I hear you had a call from a girl you use to go to school with the other week." Greg asked, as he looked at Chrissy.

    "Yes I did. She wanted to know if I was interested in going to a school reunion, but don't worry dad, I won't be going." Chrissy said, trying not to worry her dad with any of it.

    "Would you have liked to have gone to it Chrissy?" Greg asked.

    "Part of me would have, but I don't think I'd be very safe there. Look how you reacted when you saw me dressed that day." Chrissy said with a gloomy look.

    "I'm sorry about that Chrissy. Not a single day goes by that I don't hate myself for what I did to you." Greg said looking down at the table. "If the only reason is because of you being worried about what people will think. Then I want you to go." He added, as he looked up at Chrissy with a tear in his eye.

    "Thanks dad, but I'm too scared of what could happen to Becky as well. It's not worth the risk, but thanks anyway." Chrissy said, as she gave her dad a hug to let him know everything was okay between them now.

    "I think you better tell her the news Becky." Greg said, as he looked over Chrissy's shoulder at her.

    "What news is that?" Chrissy asked, as she broke the hug, and looked at Becky and then her dad again.

    "I'm sorry baby, but I felt bad after what happened the other week, so I had a word with Carl. I wanted to work out some way of making it safe for you to go to the reunion." Becky said looking nervous.

    "What did you do?" Chrissy asked looking worried.

    "Carl's booked a room at a hotel for the reunion, and he's covering the cost of it all. He's even got security for the night, so we'll be safe while we're there." Becky said sounding excited about it all now.

    "So you're saying that I'll be going to the reunion then after all?" Chrissy asked with shock.

    "Yes, and Mandy and the others will be there as well. That was the only point Carl made when he offered to cover the cost." Becky added with a grin.

    "I don't know what to say, Are you sure this will be okay with you dad? What about the shame when people find out what I am now?" Chrissy asked with worry, as she looked at her dad sat next to her.

    "I don't feel any shame Chrissy. I'm proud and very lucky to have you as my daughter." Greg said, as he pulled Chrissy closer for a hug. "I just wish I'd seen it sooner." He added, as he hugged her even tighter.

    Chrissy could see her dad was crying when they finally broke the hug. "Don't cry dad, we have plenty of time now. I'll come and visit you and mum all the time." Chrissy smiled.

    Greg let out a sigh, and then looked at Holly for the answer to a question that had not been asked. Holly gave Greg a nod, as if to let him now it was okay to tell Chrissy something, so he turned back to look Chrissy in they eyes.

    "I wish that was true Chrissy, but I'm running out of time." Greg said with a lump in his throat.

    "What do you mean?" Chrissy asked with a puzzled look.

    "I'm dying Chrissy. I have cancer, and have been given less than a year to live." Greg said with fear in his voice.

    Chrissy found herself sitting at the table, but all of a sudden it felt like she wasn't really there any more, or she wished she wasn't. That way she wouldn't have heard what her dad just told her. Before Chrissy knew what she was doing, she started screaming no at the top of her lungs, and she started crying, then she found it hard to breath, as the room went dark.

    "Chrissy! Chrissy!" Chrissy heard Becky's voice trying to break through the darkness she found herself floating in. She slowly felt the world seeping back in, and then she found herself looking up at Becky. "Don't try to sit up yet baby, just rest for a little longer." Becky said, as she stroked Chrissy's hair.

    Chrissy looked around and could see Mandy, Amy, Amber, and Ann all standing around her with tears in their eyes. Then she remembered what her dad had said to her before everything went black, and she knew it was all true.

    "Where's my dad." Chrissy asked, as she tried to sit up, but Becky softly pushed her back down again so her head was resting in her lap.

    "I'm right here Chrissy." Greg said, as he took hold of Chrissy's hand and pattered it with his other one. "Are you okay?" He asked with worry clear in his voice.

    "Why did you do all this, if you're only going to leave me again?" Chrissy asked feeling angry, but bursting into tears again.

    "I'm sorry Chrissy, but I didn't want to die without you knowing how proud you've made me." Greg said. "I didn't want any unfinished business between us." He added with tears running down his face.

    Holly pulled Greg over to her, as he started to cry like a baby. "Come on Greg, let it all out." Holly said, as she rubbed his back. "Just give Chrissy a little time to recover from the shock, and she'll want to hug you too." Holly added.

    Becky helped Chrissy to sit up once Prue had taken a quick look at her, then Chrissy cuddled up to her father like a small child would. She just stayed there for quite some time not saying anything to anyone.

    "Are you feeling any better now Chrissy?" Greg asked.

    "Not really dad. How am I supposed to feel when someone tells you something like that?" Chrissy asked, as she sat up and looked at her dad.

    "I'm not sure, but you took it about as well as me and your mother did." Greg said with a weak smile. "I am very proud of what you've done with your life though Chrissy, and I know you'll be well looked after." Greg added, as he looked at Becky and the others all sat around looking at them with worried and sad faces.

    Chrissy just pushed herself into her dad again and let him hug her some more. She was trying to make up for all those years they never spoke. Chrissy did break the hug when her dad spoke again.

    "I do have a favour to ask you Chrissy, and all your new family. I know I don't have any right to ask you for anything, but I would be grateful if you'd do this for me." Greg said.

    "Name it dad; I'd do anything for you, if I can." Chrissy said, as she waited for her dad to ask the question.

    "When I've gone, will you let your mother move down here to be near you all? I'll die happy knowing she's being looked after, and not morning my loss." Greg asked.

    "Consider it done dad." Chrissy said, as she hugged her dad again. She never even bothered asking the others, they all would have said yes to that request and they all did later.

    Mable came over a little later and sat with Holly and Greg to have a chat about some stuff. Chrissy was still cuddled up to her dad, as they started talking.

    "I heard the request you asked of Chrissy, and I would like to offer Holly a place at my house. I have lots of room, and I've loved having her company this past week." Mable said with a smile, as she pattered Holly's hand.

    "Thank you Mable, but I wouldn't want to impose on you or any of the others." Holly said. "I have enjoyed this past week also though." Holly added, as she gave Mable a hug.

    "Well it's settled then Holly." Mable said in a firm voice. "Greg! Your Holly will be well looked after under my roof, but I'm not sure who will be looking after who." Mable added with a chuckle.

    "Thank you Mable." Greg smiled. "She's spent all these years looking after me, that I was worried about what she'd find to do with her time once I've gone." Greg added with a chuckle.

    "You've never been any trouble dear, just a little pig headed from time to time." Holly smiled. "But I'm glad to see that you've even grown out of that now." Holly added, as she looked at how he was sitting with Chrissy cuddled up to him.

    "That's a nice way of putting it dear. Most would just call me stupid." Greg said, as he hugged Chrissy a little tighter, making her smile up at him. He kissed her forehead and smiled back down at her.

    Chrissy wanted to go and ask Carl and Becky about the details for the reunion, but she thought she could ask them about it after her mum and dad went back home tomorrow. So she spent the rest of her time with her dad.

    Carl and Mandy sorted out so all the girls could go and see Holly and Greg off at the airport, this way Chrissy got to spend a little more time with her dad before they left.

    "I'll be up to see you soon mum, dad." Chrissy said, as she hugged them both. "If you need anything, just let me know, and I'll sort it out for you." Chrissy added.

    "Thanks dear, but we're pretty well covered with most things. And Carl left us his number with the same advice you just gave us." Holly smiled.

    The girls gave Holly and Greg a hug when their plane was called for boarding, and then they waved as they made their way through to departure.

    Becky cuddled up to Chrissy on their way home, and then she led Chrissy up to there bedroom when they got there. Becky could see that Chrissy had only just been holding it all together since her dad told her the shocking news yesterday. Chrissy finally broke down and just sobbed herself to sleep in Becky's arms, as she hugged her on the bed.

    Mandy never opened the shop that day; they just went back on the Tuesday instead. It was a busy day, but it helped to keep Chrissy focused on something other than what her dad had told her. Chrissy finally got around to asking Carl and Becky about the plans for her school reunion and she loved the idea's Carl had come up with. She was also happy that all the others would be there too.

 

Chapter 7: Planning the reunion

    Chrissy started calling her mum and dad most nights and she would chat to her dad for just as long as she did her mum. Becky and the others were amazed she never ran out of things to say night after night. Chrissy also started calling Debbie to see if she needed any help organising the reunion, but Carl had given her numbers for people that specialised in that stuff, so she was happy to let them do most the work.

    It was during one of these phone calls that Chrissy found out Debbie had a baby, and another one on the way. Chrissy had called during feeding time, and the baby wasn't very happy about it. Debbie said, "Can I call you back when the little ones been fed and settled down for the night?"

    "Okay Debbie, I'll speak to you later." Chrissy said, just before putting the phone down again.

    Chrissy walked back into the kitchen with her mobile in her hand, she walked over to the table and sat down on Becky's lap and kissed her on the lips.

    "That was a quick call to Debbie, is everything okay?" Becky asked.

    "Yes, she was busy feeding her baby. I never realised she'd had any children." Chrissy said sounding surprised.

    "She'd never said anything to me when I spoke to her either. How old is it?" Becky asked.

    "I'm not sure yet, but I'll find out later. She was in the middle of feeding it; she's giving me a call back later." Chrissy smiled.

    Becky had just left with Vicky to go to work at the club, when Chrissy's mobile rang, and she saw Debbie's name come up. "Hi Debbie, sorry about calling you while you were busy," Chrissy said.

    "Hi Chrissy. Don't worry about it, is there ever a good time to call when you've got kids to look after?" Debbie giggled.

    "I never realised you'd had any kids. What do you have, and how old?" Chrissy asked.

    "I have a little girl, her name is Tiffany, and she's just turned one this past week." Debbie said, sounding really happy. "And I'm three months into having my next one." Debbie added with a giggle.

    "That's great Debbie, I hope we get to meet her when we come up for the reunion." Chrissy said with some pleading in her voice.

    "See her? If I lose much more sleep, you can take her with you." Debbie said with a groan.

    "I'm sure it's not that bad Debbie." Chrissy said sounding a little hurt that she could even think of giving her child away.

    "Wait until you've got kids, and see how you feel about them when you've had little or no sleep." Debbie teased before she realised what she was saying. "O god Chrissy, I am so sorry. I just wasn't thinking when I said that." Debbie said sounding worried.

    "Don't worry about it Debbie. It's kind of a complement really, when people forget what I use to be." Chrissy giggled, trying to make Debbie feel a little better.

    "Bet you never realised I could get my foot in my mouth, did you?" Debbie giggled.

    "I seem to remember you being pretty good at that even back in the school days." Chrissy giggled.

    "Hey! I wasn't that bad. Well not most the time." Debbie giggled, when she thought about it.

    Debbie and Chrissy spoke for a little longer, and Chrissy asked about the planning for the reunion, and Debbie said it was all taken care of. There were only four more weeks before it all happened, and Chrissy was getting very nervous about it now.

    Sara and Amber were making new dresses for all the girls, so Chrissy, Becky, Mandy, and Amy were going round to Sara and Cathy's place on a Sunday for fittings. It was on one of these Sundays that Cathy sat Chrissy down to ask her a question.

    "Is everything okay Cathy?" Chrissy asked when she saw the worried look on her face.

    "I hope so Chrissy, I just need to ask you something." Cathy said, as she took a deep breath. "I was wondering if you'd be my maid of honour at my wedding? And I want Amy, Becky, and Mandy as bride maids." Cathy asked with a worried look.

    "You want me as your maid of honour?" Chrissy asked looking shocked.

    "Yes I do. I was yours, and I have such a great life, and soon to be beautiful wife. And it's all thanks to you Chrissy." Cathy smiled. "So, will you do me the honour?" Cathy asked.

    "Yes Cathy. I'd love to me your maid of honour, but you may have trouble getting the others to be your bride maids." Chrissy said with a smile. "You know how picky they can be." Chrissy added with a giggle.

    "I'd love to be a bride maid Cathy! Don't listen to Chrissy." Amy said, as she sat down next to Cathy and stuck her tong out at Chrissy.

    Mandy and Becky both agreed to do it as well, so they sat chatting about some of the ideas Carl had had for the wedding, but they didn't talk about the wedding dress, Sara was in the room. Cathy was going to go around to Chrissy's and talk to Amber there about it. Amber would be making her wedding dress.

    Chrissy had begged Sara and Cathy to come to her reunion, so Sara and Amber were really busy on the run up to the big weekend. But all too soon it was upon them and they were all packing for a long weekend away.

    The reunion was on the Saturday night, but they were all going up there on the Thursday, so Chrissy got a little more time to spend it with her mum and dad. Carl had booked her mum and dad a room at the hotel, so they wouldn't have to worry about trying to fit them all in the small house they had.

    Chrissy and the others were all shocked to see just how thin her dad had got in just a month. Chrissy shed some tears, as she hugged him and her mum. Chrissy soon put the way her dad looked to the back of her mind, and she just spent as much time with him as she could for the whole weekend.

 

Chapter 8: Back to school

    Debbie had arranged with the school for them to open it on the Friday, so anyone wanting to go and take a look around the place they used to run around as kids, they could.

    Brad was just pulling up in the minibus when Chrissy saw Debbie standing there, waiting for them with a little baby in her arms, so she was quickly out the minibus, and running over to where she was.

    "Hi Debbie." Chrissy said, as she got over to her. "Is this little Tiffany?" Chrissy asked, as she looked at the baby she was holding.

    "Hi Chrissy. Yes this is the little monster." Debbie said, as she looked down at the baby in her arms. "Do you want to hold her?" Debbie asked with a smile.

    "Can I really?" Chrissy asked with some hope in her voice.

    "Sure, here you go." Debbie said, as she handed Chrissy the baby very carefully.

    "She's so beautiful Debbie, just like her mummy." Chrissy said with a grin, as she looked down at the little bundle of life in her arms.

    "You're looking pretty amazing your self Chrissy. I find it hard to believe you're the same skinny little kid I use to go to school with." Debbie said, as she looked Chrissy up and down. "I see you've added to the family since we last met as well." Debbie giggled, as she looked at everyone.

    "Hello Debbie. I'm Carl; it's nice to finally put a face to the voice." Carl said with a smile, as he shook her hand.

    "Hello Carl. Thank you for doing all this for us, or Chrissy that is. I was hoping she'd come and show off that beautiful body she now has." Debbie said with a grin, as she watched Chrissy rocking and cuddling her daughter.

    "Like I said when I first called you about it all. I'd do anything for Chrissy." Carl smiled, as he also looked at Chrissy and the baby.

    "Hello Debbie. I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused you in the past." Becky said, as she gave Debbie a hug.

    "Don't worry about it Becky. If I had a girl like Chrissy, I'd worry about losing her too, and I'm not even that way inclined." Debbie giggled.

    "Hello Debbie. I'd like you to meet Amy, Amber, Ann, and Brad." Mandy said, as she pointed at each of them in turn.

    "Hello Mandy, Amber, Amy, Ann, and Brad." Debbie said, as she gave them all a hug. Debbie was shocked to see how large Brad was, but she could see why Carl said that Chrissy and Becky would be safe at the party.

    "We still have two people missing from our little group. Frank and my mother won't be here until later tonight. Frank is the other one in charge of security tomorrow night. He's even bigger than Brad." Mandy giggled.

    "Bigger?" Debbie said looking shocked. "Do they come any bigger that this?" Debbie asked with a giggle.

    Brad just stood close to Ann trying not to look too embarrassed with all the attention he was getting from the two girls. Ann wrapped her arms around One of Brad's arms to let Debbie know he was spoken for.

    Chrissy was soon getting a look from Becky that said she wanted to hold the baby now, so Chrissy passed her to Becky.

    "She's so beautiful." Becky said, as she looked down at the little smiling face. "Oh I wish I had one of my own." Becky said with a sigh.

    Chrissy had never had any doubt about becoming a girl until she heard Becky say them words. Chrissy realised that this was the one thing she couldn't give Becky, and it hurt. She watched how good Becky was with little Tiffany, and she knew what a great mother she'd be, but Chrissy would never be able to give her what she wants. Hiding how she was feeling, Chrissy stepped back and Let Amy and Amber step in closer to get a better look at Tiffany.

    "You ready to go and meet some of our old teachers then Chrissy?" Debbie asked with a smile.

    "You want me to go and meet some of my old teachers?" Chrissy asked with worry.

    "Sure, I asked if we'd be able to take a look around, and they said it would be nice to see how some of the students were doing." Debbie said, as she put her arm through Chrissy's and started dragging her towards the first classroom they shared.

    Chrissy looked around trying to see where Becky was, but she was at the back, still holding the baby with Amy and Amber to keep her company. Debbie entered a classroom with a teacher sat behind the desk marking some papers. Chrissy remembered the teacher as being Mr Moore, she used to have him for English, or Chris had him for English.

    "Good afternoon Mr Moore, I hope you don't mind us calling in to take a look around the school before the reunion tomorrow night?" Debbie asked with a smile, while she held onto Chrissy's arm to stop her running away.

    "Hello. It's Debbie if I'm correct?" Mr Moore asked, as he looked at Debbie, but he didn't recognise the girl with her.

    "Yes it is sir. We both use to be in your class when we came here." Debbie smiled as she looked at Chrissy again.

    "I'm sorry dear, but I don't recognise your friend. Has she changed a lot since she came to school here?" Mr Moore asked with a puzzled look, as he tried to remember ever seeing this girl before today.

    "Yes, she's changed quite a bit to be honest with you sir." Debbie giggled. Chrissy was looking more and more nervous with every second that past.

    "I'm very sorry, but I'm going to have to ask for a name, so I can put the face to it." Mr Moore said with a sad look to say how sorry he was for not recognising her.

    "Her name is Christina Clarke." Debbie said with a grin.

    "Christina Clarke, Christina Clarke." Mr Moore said, as he looked up at the ceiling, as he tapped his finger to his lip. "I'm sorry, but I don't remember a Christina Clarke, just a Christopher Clarke." He added, as he looked at Chrissy again. "Is he your bother?" He asked.

    "I'm sorry sir, but I don't have any brothers." Chrissy said in a shy voice, hoping it would be a big enough clue for him to work it out from.

    "Oh, sorry about that, but you do look like him…" Mr More said, just as the light finally came on in his eyes, and he started pointing like mad. "But… But… I… What the…" He tried to say, just before giving up and looking at Chrissy with a confused look.

    Debbie and the others were all trying not to laugh, but Chrissy wasn't finding any of this very funny at all. "I use to be Christopher Clarke sir, but now I'm Christina Clarke."

    "Oh I see. I err… Well I must say you look very different now." Mr Moore said with a nervous edge to his voice. "Do you mind if I asked you whether or not you are all… Woman now?" Mr Moore asked in a whisper, as he leaned forward in his seat.

    "Yes I'm all woman now sir." Chrissy said with a small smile.

    "Well as long as you're happy now Christina, that's all that really matters." Mr Moore said, as he crossed his legs squirming in his seat. This made Chrissy smile a little more, as most men happy with their sexuality, feared anyone talking about removing them parts.

    Debbie dragged Chrissy to another classroom, and they went through the same thing. Most the teachers were okay with it, and the small number that showed any signs of anger, soon calmed down when they saw Brad standing behind Chrissy.

    Chrissy was glad to be leaving the school and making their way back to the hotel, so she could go and lie down on her bed for a little bit. Becky seemed a little broody because Debbie had left, taking little Tiffany with her, when they left the school. Chrissy was still feeling bad about the comment Becky made at the school about wanting a baby of her own, but what could Chrissy do about that now.

    Once she'd cleaned off her makeup, Chrissy got on the bed and tried to get some sleep before they went down for dinner in the hotel restaurant. Becky cleaned off her makeup, and got on the bed next to Chrissy, but Chrissy just lay with her back to Becky.

    "Do you not want to cuddle?" Becky asked with a pout, as she looked at the back of Chrissy's head.

    "Not right now." Chrissy said with a snuffle. "I don't feel like it." She added in a voice that Becky could tell she was crying from.

    "What's wrong Chrissy?" Becky asked with worry in her voice, as she grabbed Chrissy's shoulder and forced her to turn over and face her. Becky could see the tears running down her face. "What's wrong baby? Did meeting all your old teachers get to you?" Becky asked.

    "No, well they might have. But that's not what's upset me Becky." Chrissy said, as she wiped her eyes with a tissue she'd got in her hand. "I'm sorry Becky, I'm sorry for everything I can't give you." Chrissy said, as she started sobbing openly.

    "What do you mean Chrissy? You have given me everything." Becky asked with a confused look, and she pulled Chrissy closer.

    "I'm sorry that I can't give you a baby." Chrissy sobbed. "I heard what you said back at the school when you were holding Tiffany." Chrissy added.

    "'O baby', I didn't mean to upset you when I said that." Becky said with a tear in her eye because she'd upset Chrissy. "She was just so cute." Becky added, as she pulled Chrissy closer so she could hug her.

    "Maybe you made a mistake when you married me." Chrissy said sounding depressed.

    "Hey! Don't even think like that. I love you Chrissy, and don't want anyone else." Becky said in a firm tone. "I'm not interested in men, so if you hadn't come along, I would have just found some other woman to fall in love with." Becky added, as she poked holes in Chrissy's logic.

    "I just felt for the first time today, that I'd let you down by becoming who I am now." Chrissy said, as she hugged Becky even tighter.

    "I'm sorry I made you feel that way Chrissy, but I love you with all my heart, and only want you with me for the rest of my life." Becky said as she hugged Chrissy back just as tight.

    Becky started kissing Chrissy when they stopped hugging each other as tight and then they both drifted off to sleep wrapped in each other's arms.

    They woke some time later feeling hungry, so they got up and started getting ready for dinner. Becky dragged Chrissy into the bathroom with her, so they could take a shower together, where Becky showed Chrissy just how much she loved her.

    "You feeling okay again now baby?" Becky asked, as they dried each other off after getting out the shower. "I'm really sorry for upsetting you." Becky added with a pout.

    "Please don't be, I was worried about being back here, and meeting all the people I went to school with. I don't think my mind was ready for the children kick in the teeth as well." Chrissy said with a frown.

    "How you feeling now you've met your old teachers?"

    "A little better with some of it, but worse in other ways." Chrissy giggled with a confused look on her face.

    "Well don't let it worry you. Brad and Frank will be close by tomorrow night, and all of us will be around as well." Becky smiled, as she hugged Chrissy.

    Chrissy and Becky made their way down to the restaurant, and found everyone down there already. None of them had ordered any food yet, they were all waiting for them to turn up. Chrissy and Becky sat at a large table where Chrissy's mum and dad were sat. Chrissy was still having trouble looking at her dad, and how thin and ill he now looked, but she was going to put on a brave face, and make the most of what little time she had left with him.

    "How you feeling dear?" Chrissy's mum asked her, as she took her seat.

    "I feel better now I've had a nap, but I'm still really worried about meeting everyone tomorrow night mum." Chrissy looked worried, as she chewed her bottom lip.

    "Don't be dear; I feel sorry for any fool that tries to lay a finger on you while those two are around." Holly giggled, as she pointed at Brad and Frank on another table with Ann and Prue.

    "True mum." Chrissy giggled. "I'm hoping that I did a good enough job of being invisible, that they won't remember me."

    "One thing I know for sure dear… they won't miss you now." Holly said with a raised eyebrow, as she looked her daughter up and down. "You're way to pretty to miss now days."

    "I have to agree with mum on that point lover." Becky purred down Chrissy's ear. "I want the whole world to notice you, and that you belong to me." Becky was grinning when Chrissy turned her head to look her in the eyes.

    "Becky… Not in public." Chrissy said in a whisper through gritted teeth. Secretly though, Chrissy was happy to see Becky still as much in love with her as the day they first told each other how they really felt. Chrissy never wanted to share Becky with anyone, she belonged to Chrissy, just as Chrissy belonged to her.

    Amy and amber were sat on the same table as Chrissy, they wanted to get to know more about Chrissy as a child, and Amy really loved spending time with a father that had come to accept Chrissy as his daughter. Greg had even accepted Amy and Amber into the family, which made both girls grin and giggle at his bad jokes.

    Chrissy could tell by the looks she was getting from everyone, that they were all worried about how she was coping with the thought of the reunion, and how ill her father now looked. Chrissy put on a brave face again, and made it look like none of it was going to get her down, but deep down she was really worried about it all.

    Holly and Greg called it a night early, and went back to their room in the hotel, while the others all sat around talking about Chrissy and her old school. They all laughed when Amy reminded them all about the look Chrissy's old gym teacher had when he realised whom Chrissy use to be. And the look on his face when he went to say something nasty, but stopped when he saw Brad standing just behind Chrissy with a hand on each of her shoulders.

    "That was funny." Chrissy giggled. "He made my school days a living hell. He'd pick me out, just to watch me fail at sports, and then let all the other kids laugh at me… It was nice to see him worry for once."

    "I'm glad I could help you get a little payback then Chrissy." Brad was grinning. "Just let me know if you spot any more you'd like to get some revenge on." Brad said with an even more evil grin this time.

    "Thanks Brad, but I think we better try the sweet and innocent approach first." Chrissy smiled.

    "Okay… you're the boss, but I still think revenge sounds better." Brad said, as he looked a little disappointed with Chrissy's plan, but he was soon grinning again.

    "She's your boss, I'm just the loving wife that stay's at home keeping house for her." Chrissy said with a giggle, as she wrapped her arms around Becky and kissed her on the cheek.

    Everyone called it a day just after ten, as they were all going to be really busy tomorrow making sure everything was ready for the reunion tomorrow night. Chrissy, Becky, Amy and Amber were all spending the day with Holly and Greg, while the others all organised the food and drink for the evening. Mandy and Carl wanted Chrissy away from the hotel, just in case she might bump into people she knew at school. Brad and Frank would be to busy helping out to keep an eye on Chrissy as well.

    Chrissy woke a couple of times in the night with bad dreams, but Becky was there to hug her, and shush her back to sleep again.

    Becky would be glad to see the back of the reunion now; she was worried about how it was affecting Chrissy and her sleep. Becky lay awake watching Chrissy sleep for a little bit in the morning before she needed the bathroom. Once she'd finished on the toilet, she started running her and Chrissy a bubble bath before going back to wake Chrissy up.

    Chrissy was just sitting up in bed when she saw Becky walk out the bathroom and smile when she saw Chrissy awake.

    "Morning baby! How you feeling now?" Becky asked, as she ran over to the bed and jumped on it next to Chrissy.

    "Morning lover." Chrissy said, as she pulled Becky closer for a kiss. "I'm feeling really scared now, and wondering if this was such a great idea after all."

    "I still think it's a great idea, and you could do with letting more people know who you are now."

    Chrissy still wasn't convinced, but she just agreed with Becky anyway. "Is that a bath tub I hear filling with water?" Chrissy asked, trying to change the subject.

    "Yes it is… It's not as nice as our tub back at home, but it will have to do." Becky said with a pout, as she pulled Chrissy out of bed.

    They were both soon sat in the bath covered in bubbles, and washing each other. Chrissy really liked relaxing like this with Becky, All her troubles looked so far away. All to soon though, it was time to get out and get ready for a sight seeing tour of Chrissy's old hunting grounds, not that Chrissy really had any. She was looking forward to showing them where she use to live though.

    Chrissy and Becky met up with Amy and Amber, as they were coming out of their room, which was just down the hall from theirs. Then they all walked down to breakfast together.

    "Morning Chrissy, Becky. How did you sleep last night?" Amy asked, as she gave them both a hug.

    "Morning Amy, Amber. We slept okay, Chrissy had some bad dreams, bit they didn't seem to bother her sleep to much." Becky said, as she hugged them both.

    "Morning Amy, Amber." Chrissy smiled, as they both gave her a hug, with an understanding look on their face.

    Holly and Greg were already sat in the restaurant when they got there, and were enjoying a cup of tea.

    "Good morning girls, you all look very lovely again today." Greg said with a smile.

    "Morning dad, morning mum." Chrissy said, as she gave each of them a hug.

    "Good morning dear. Your father is right, you do all look as pretty as you always do." Holly smiled, as she gave Chrissy a hug back.

    "Thanks mum. Have you and dad already eaten?" Chrissy asked, as she looked for any signs they might have, but not seeing any.

    "No dear, we wanted to wait for you all to join us." Holly smiled, as she indicated for the girls to take a seat at the table.

    "Morning Dad." Becky said with a smile, as she hugged Greg.

    "Good morning Becky." Greg said in return, as he hugged her back.

    "Morning Greg." Amy and Amber said with a smile, when they saw how more alive he looked this morning.

    "Good morning Amy, Amber." Greg smiled, as he gave each of them a hug.

    Holly poured them all a cup of tea out, and then they sat talking for a couple of minutes before they all went to help them selves to the self service buffet style breakfast. Soon they were all sat enjoying their meal, and Holly and Greg laid out a rough idea of where they would be going. Chrissy groaned at some of it, but she knew that Becky and the other two really wanted to see as much as they could while they were here.

    Holly and Greg didn't drive, and Becky didn't have her car with her, so Carl had hired someone to drive them around for the day, so they could all chat and just have fun getting to know each other.

    The driver was waiting with the large posh looking car when they all stepped out of the hotel. Holly told the driver where they would like to go first, and he helped them all get in the car before he got in himself and made his way there.

    The first place they went to was a large park close to Chrissy's parent's house. It looked a lot different to how it looked when Chrissy's parents use to bring her there as a young boy, but Greg and Holly still told the girls stories of how Chrissy would try and get them to push her higher and higher. And the time Chrissy fell in the brook while she was trying to catch tadpoles.

    Chrissy found it strange how her mum and dad never once referred to her as being anything but a girl all her life now. Hearing the stories now were almost like they all happened to someone else, but she still remembers walking home dripping wet, and how mad her dad had got with here over it all. She was grounded for a week when that happened.

    They were in town by lunchtime, so they had a spot of lunch before they went for a wonder around some of the shops. Chrissy pointed out the clothes shop she brought her first ever peace of female clothing. She still remembered how dry her mouth was, as she went up to the counter with the bra and panty set, and how she'd almost ran out the shop, and bumped into a couple of girls from his class at school on the way out.

    Chrissy's parents were learning just as much as Becky, Amy and Amber were today, and Chrissy could feel a bond forming between them all.

    Becky had enjoyed the day because she finally got to know something about Chrissy growing up. Chrissy had always shied away from ever talking about her past beyond her saying that her dad beat her that one time and how she left home as soon as she was able to. Becky could see why Chrissy was so scared of everything now. She loved her mum and Dad, and her dad had a lot of time for her, but the day he beat her was such a shock, that Chrissy withdraw into herself and never really got over it.

    It was soon time to make their way back to the hotel, and get ready for the reunion. Greg and Holly would be at the hotel, but they weren't going to show their faces. Greg was tired, but he'd had a great day. He even ended up with Amy and Amber calling him dad, which he loved. Holly was now being called mum as well, and the smile on her face said it all.

    Greg and Holly gave all the girls a hug and told them all to have a good time, and not to worry about having any trouble. So the girls all made there way up to their rooms to have a shower and get ready for Chrissy's school reunion.

 

To Be Continued Next week

 

Edited by ChrisW

 

 

up
177 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

You Have It All Wrong Three, Part 2 is up

"Part 2 is UP"

And yes its 1 day early (so sue me)...

ENJOY (or else she will get you!) "LOL"

ph-10017.jpg
If you 1st can't get them to agree, then cut them to bits...

Konichiwa

Thank You Chris :)

Thanks for all the hard work Chris. Without you, my story would never get onto the net in the first place.
I hope you all enjoy reading it, and place leave a comment if you did. It helps me write more when I get a nice comment or two :D

Hugs and Love

SaraUK

Obligatory nice comment :)

This third book in the series is shaping up nicely - and after all the excitement of Amy's past catching up with her in Book 2, it's interesting seeing Chrissy confronting her past - and rebuilding links with previous acquaintances. Anyway, it's nearly 1am over here, so I think I'll save part 3 for daylight hours!
(Well, I can't exactly say 'tomorrow' or 'in the morning' as it's past midnight...)

Oh, and if only Carl existed IRL! :)

 

Bike Resources

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

You Have it all Wrong 3 Part 2 By SaraUK

Thanks for the early posting.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Enjoy

Just doing what I'm told, Chris. (Make the most of it: it's an infrequent event.)

BTW Thank you too, Sara. I enjoy your writing but Chris IS bossy. (You've noticed?)

S.

I love reading this!

I've always loved reading about Chrissy and her friends. It's sad that, just as Chrissy and her Dad were finally getting their relationship back to normal, he has to tell her he is dying.
I can sympathize with Chrissy, in that I can never get my wife pregnant. It is a deep, deep hurt that depresses me greatly.
I almost hope that someone is dumb enough to do something at the reunion. It would be great for her to stand up for herself, and show them that she is happy. Maybe someone in her class is even a customer?
All in all, a great story! I look forward to the next!

Wren

I love reading this!

I've always loved reading about Chrissy and her friends. It's sad that, just as Chrissy and her Dad were finally getting their relationship back to normal, he has to tell her he is dying.
I can sympathize with Chrissy, in that I can never get my wife pregnant. It is a deep, deep hurt that depresses me greatly.
I almost hope that someone is dumb enough to do something at the reunion. It would be great for her to stand up for herself, and show them that she is happy. Maybe someone in her class is even a customer?
All in all, a great story! I look forward to the next!

Wren

I've Just Caught Up

I'm so glad that you've continued with this story Sara. Thank you.

Love this story...

Thank you SaraUK. And ChrisW..

Keep it going...