You Have it All Wrong Three - Part 4

Printer-friendly version

You Have It All Wrong Three
By SaraUK

 

Part 4
Chapter 16: Chrissy

    Chrissy wasn't sure how long she sat on the floor in the bathroom with her head hanging over the toilet bowl, but it felt like forever. All Chrissy could think about was Becky in bed with some man, having sex with each other. The more she thought about it, the bigger the whole in her chest got.

    "Why Becky? Why did you do this to me?" Chrissy started to sob, and she put her hands to her chest like she was trying to hold everything in.

    She looked at the empty box on the floor where she'd dropped it earlier and then at the plastic pregnancy test itself, before getting to her feet and picking them up as she walked back into the bedroom. She dropped them on the bed and then looked at her bedside table, and saw the photo of her and Becky on their wedding day. Chrissy grabbed the picture and threw it across the room and watched it explode of the far wall sending bits of glass everywhere.

    Chrissy pulled off her wedding ring and engagement ring and dropped them both on the bedside table and then placed the pregnancy test and box next to them. She hoped the message would be clear to Becky when she saw them together.

    All Chrissy wanted to do was get out the house, and as far away from anything that reminded her of Becky. She ran down stairs to find her purse and as she picked it up she heard her mobile ringing. Chrissy pulled it out her purse and saw that it was Becky calling her. Chrissy was so angry that she threw the phone at the wall and watched as that smashed against the wall and exploded.

      She already knew what Becky was going to tell her, and she wasn't interested in hearing any of it. Chrissy knew what was going on this time, whether Mandy and the others knew or not, Chrissy wasn't going to hang around and find out. Part of her wished she didn't know, but she did, and that was that.

    Chrissy wondered if Becky had gone to tell this man she was having sex with that she was pregnant, and the phone call just now was to let her know about it as well. All Chrissy could think about was Becky letting some man touch her, and then… She couldn't bare to think about what they'd done beyond that point.

    With her purse over her shoulder, Chrissy left the house locking the door as she left and then posting the keys for the house and the shop through the door before she ran off up the road. She flagged down a taxi on the main road and told the driver to take her to the train station.

    "Is everything okay love?" The taxi driver asked, as he tried to make light conversation with Chrissy, but Chrissy just sat looking out the window as they made there way to the station.

    Once at the station Chrissy gave him the fair, plus a large tip. Then she went into the station and looked at the monitor to pick a place to go. Before she went to pay for the ticket, Chrissy decided to find a cash machine and draw out some money, as she had very little in her purse. Once she had some money, she then went and brought a ticket.

    Chrissy was soon sat on the train heading for a large seaside place she thought she could get lost in without any trouble. Chrissy found she'd got time to think about everything that had been going on between her and Becky since the reunion. The more she thought about it, the more upset she got with the thought of Becky, her Becky, sleeping with a man.

    "Did she really think I'd be okay with it all?" Chrissy thought to herself, as she looked out the window on the train.

    She tried to think of what Becky was going to say to her when she finally found out she was with child. "I've got some good new, and some bad news… The bad news is I had sex with a man, but the good news is, I'm pregnant." Chrissy tried to work out if she could cope with being around Becky, knowing what she'd done, even if it was just to get pregnant, but all Chrissy could see when she thought of Becky's face, was her having sex with a man. That was more than Chrissy could deal with right now, so she closed her eyes and tried to get some sleep while the train rocked and clicked along the tracks.

    It was early evening when Chrissy finally got to the coast, and now she needed to find some place to stay for the night, so she made her way to the sea front and then looked for a hotel with vacancy's. She soon found one and after paying for the room for a week, she went up to it and then put the do not disturb sign on the handle and fell on the bed before she started sobbing again.  

    Chrissy had lost all track of time, and the only time she moved of the bed was to use the bathroom and get little sips of water from the bathroom and take her pills each day. She'd only just refilled her prescription, so she had enough to last her for some time yet. Chrissy had no idea how she was going to sort out getting any more when they ran out, but she really didn't care at the point in time.

    She'd not left her room for three days, she only found this out because a woman came to make sure she was still alive when she'd not been down for any of the meal's she'd paid for with the room, or been seen by anyone since she checked in.

    "I'm sorry to bother you miss, but I just wanted to make sure everything is alright." A dark hared woman asked when she saw Chrissy poke her head around the door.

    Chrissy must have looked a sight because the woman tried to look in the room to make sure she wasn't using drugs or something like that. Chrissy opened the door and let the woman take a look around.

    "I'm not doing anything illegal in here. I've just not felt like eating the past couple of days." Chrissy said, as she sat on the bed feeling a little week.

    "I'm sorry miss, but it's been three days since you checked in, are you telling me it's been that long since you ate anything?" The woman asked looking worried and shocked at the same time.

    "Yes it must be," Chrissy said feeling light headed.

    "We need to get you something to eat right away." The woman said, as she grabbed the phone and told someone on the other end to send up a plate of sandwiches right away and a couple of bottles of water as well.

    "Please don't go to any trouble, just leave me alone." Chrissy said, as she let her head fall on the pillow again.

    "Miss, miss! Please sit up and have something to eat. You need to eat something now." The woman said, as she held a sandwich to Chrissy's face.

    Chrissy knew she must have fallen asleep because the woman had only just called down to room service when she put her head on the pillow. Chrissy was soon taking a bite from the sandwich, which soon let her know just how hungry she really was. She was soon working her way through the plate and then drank the two bottles of water as well, and feeling much better for it.

    "Thank you for doing that." Chrissy said looking sad still, but better for having something to eat.

    "No problems miss. Do you want to talk about what ever made you not want to eat?" The woman asked.

    "Not really, it's a long story, and I just want to forget about it all and move on with my life, or what life I have left. "And please call me Christina." Chrissy said, as another way to move on from her past.

    "Nice to meet you Christina. My names Jayden." The woman said with a smile, as she held out her hand so Chrissy could shake it. "Will you be okay now? Or will I have to keep forcing you to eat?" Jayden asked with a smile.

    "I promise to start eating again Jayden." Chrissy said back with a week forced smile. "Thanks again for the sandwiches." Chrissy added, as she walked Jayden to the door.

    "I'll be checking to make sure you come down for your meals from now on, and I'm taking this off the door as well." Jayden said, as she removed the do not disturb sign from the door.

    Chrissy felt like a small child being told off by her mum when Jayden spoke to her like that, but it was done in a caring way, so she didn't mind that much.

    "Don't worry, I'll come down and eat at meal times." Chrissy smiled, but not really feeling like she'd got anything to smile about.

    Chrissy closed the door and went and sat on the bed again, as she tried to work out what she would do now. She'd got money, but it wouldn't last forever, so finding a job was going to be top of her list of things to do. She also had all her credit cards, but didn't want to risk using them, as she wouldn't be paying the bills for them, as they would all be going to Mandy's house.

    "I need to find a job, but what am I good at?" Chrissy thought to herself. "I'll go and sign up for some agencies tomorrow. I'll also need to find someplace to live as well."

    She went down for the evening meal, and Jayden was hanging around to make sure she did, so Chrissy waved to her and then went in for her meal. The food was nice, but nothing like she could make back at home. That made the hole in her chest hurt again, so she tried to block out any thought of that place.

    Chrissy spent the next couple of days looking for work and taking a trip on the train to another town, so she could draw out some more money. She didn't want to risk Carl or anyone else tracking her down and forcing her to talk with Becky about her being pregnant. No one was interested in hiring someone like Chrissy with no fixed address, or any real work experience that she could prove without a reference. This would be hard for Chrissy to provide without contacting Mandy, which was the last thing Chrissy was about to do. All she wanted was to close the door and move on from that part of her life, and start over again. So she went back to her hotel room looking depressed on the second day of looking.

    "How are you doing now Christina?" Jayden asked when she saw her walk back into the hotel.

    "I've been better." Chrissy said with a sigh, as she walked over to chat with Jayden for a little bit while she looked to be quiet.

    "What's wrong honey?" Jayden asked with a pout.

    "I've been trying to find a job, but I can't get any work unless I have a fixed address, and some form of reference from my previous jobs." Chrissy said with an even bigger sigh.

    "What type of work are you looking for?" Jayden asked.

    "At this point, anything will do, just as long as I'm earning money." Chrissy said.

    "I may know of some place that will hire you, and they pay cash, so they won't mind you staying here at the hotel either." Jayden said. "I work there in the evening, it's good fun, and the other girls are all great as well." Jayden added.

    "What would I be doing in this job?" Chrissy asked.

    "It's waitress work at a night club on the sea front." Jayden smiled.

    "I'm not sure I'd be any good at it, but thanks for the offer anyway." Chrissy smiled.

    "Don't be silly Christina, you could do it with your eyes shut. All you do is take orders and then deliver the drinks and take their money." Jayden said making it sound simple. "With how hot you'll look in the outfit, I can't see them not giving you a job on the spot, trust me." Jayden added with a grin.

    "What outfit would I be wearing?" Chrissy asked looking nervous.

    "Well the club is called St' Trinian's. So I'll let you work it out from that." Jayden giggled.

    "I'd have to dress as a school girl then, and serve drinks?" Chrissy asked looking more nervous now.

    "Yep, but the bouncers keep an eye on us all, and any trouble, the people are removed from the club." Jayden said looking very series. "I've been working there for just over a year now, and I've never had more than a bruised bottom. And that was done by a group of women out on a hen night." Jayden giggled.

    "You had trouble with woman?" Chrissy asked looking shocked.

    "The woman can be worse than the men most the time, but they are only having fun, so most the time you just play along with them. And think about the tips." Jayden was grinning now.

    Chrissy looked to be deep in thought for a couple of minutes, then she looked at Jayden with a smile on her face. "Okay Jayden, can you set up an interview for me?"

    "Sure thing. I'm working tonight, so why don't you come with me and I can have a word with the manager for you."

    "That would be great, but I don't have anything to wear for going to a night club. I left the place I was living in a hurry and never had time to grab any of my clothes." Chrissy said, as she remembered that she'd only got the clothes she left home with, and this business suit she brought yesterday, while she was getting new underwear and toiletry's. "I'll go out and buy some more clothes tomorrow and then you can set up an interview for early next week." Chrissy said looking a little down about it all.

    "We can soon fix that Christina. You look to be about the same size as me, and I have plenty of things, so I'm sure we can find something for you to borrow for the night."

    "Are you sure Jayden?" I don't want to be a bother to you."

    "You're not a bother Christina. I get off in half an hour, meet me down here and we will grab some take out on the way to my place, and then we can eat before getting ready to head over to the club." Jayden said with a grin.

    "Okay, I'll meet you here in half an hour. Thanks for the help." Chrissy smiled, as she went up to her room to change into her other cloths, so she'd keep her business suit clean for next week.

    Chrissy was standing just to the side of reception when she saw Jayden walking out of a door marked with the word staff only. "Come on then Christina, lets grab some food and then make you look pretty for the head mistress." Jayden giggled, as she led Chrissy out the hotel and down the road toward the place Jayden lived.

    They grabbed a pizza and then made their way to a large house that was split up into lots of little flats. The flat Jayden had was quite large and had two bedrooms, but she lived alone. She did have a roommate Chrissy found out, but she got a better paying job a couple of months back and moved out the flat and out of town.

    Once they'd finished what they wanted of the pizza and the rest was in the fridge, Jayden dragged Chrissy into what she took to be her bedroom, so they could find something for Chrissy to wear. They soon found a simple, but sexy outfit for her, and then Jayden led her to the spare room so she could get ready.

    It was a simple silk vest top, and a flared short mini skirt, but Chrissy loved the way it looked once she had it on. Chrissy had brought what makeup she had with her, so she set to work on making herself look ready for a night out at a club. It felt odd getting ready and not having anyone getting ready next to her, but she had to get over thinking like that.

    Chrissy was sitting in the living room waiting for Jayden, when she heard the sound of high heels on the hardwood floor behind her. Chrissy turned around and saw Jayden standing there in her St' Trinian's uniform, looking just like she'd stepped out the movie.

    She'd got her long dark hair done in pig tails on each side of her head, and she had a white shirt tied up under her chest, so you could see her bare belly. She had a short navy blue tennis skirt on and fishnet stocking being held up by suspenders, and to finish off the look she had on a pair of high-heeled shoes.

    "So, what do you think Christina?" Jayden asked with a grin.

    "Wow, you look amazing. You look really different to how you look when dressed for work at the hotel." Chrissy said, as she got up to get a better look. "How do I look, okay I hope?"

    "You look really good as well, but I hope that after tonight, you will look like me." Jayden giggled. "Come on. Let's see about finding you a job." Jayden added, as she started dragging Chrissy out the flat and out the house.

    Chrissy had no idea where the club was, or how she was going to find her way back to her hotel after, but if she found a job, then she would worry about the rest later. She was soon standing outside a large looking night club, and the bouncers on the door reminded her of being back at the club in London with Beck. The sudden thought of Becky made the hole in her chest start hurting again, and she had to concentrate to keep from crying again.

    "Hi guy's. Don't worry about this one, she's with me tonight. I'm hoping to get her a job here at the club." Jayden said to a couple of the guys on the door.

    "I'd give her a job anytime." One of the men said with a grin. Chrissy just looked at him with a scared look in her eyes.

    "Don't worry about them, they talk tough, but they never take it any further than that." Jayden smiled, as she led the way into the club and through to where Chrissy gathered the manager's office was. Jayden knocked on a large wooden door and then entered when she heard a male voice telling them to enter.

    "Hi Jayden, what brings you to my office? Please don't tell me you're quitting too?" The man behind the desk asked her.

    "No, don't worry Dean. I've brought Christina here to see you, she's looking for work, but doesn't really have a place to stay yet, so she's having trouble finding work. Can you help her out with a job?" Jayden asked.

    "Have you ever done any kind of waitress work before Christina?" Dean asked, as he looked her up and down like a peace of meat at market.

    "No, not waitress work, but I have spent a lot of time in a night club, so I know the ins and outs of it all. I won't let you down if you'd just give me a chance to show you what I can do." Chrissy said, almost pleading for a job.

    "Well Bella just quit on me with no notice, so we're a girl down. I know it will be tough on you, but you can start tonight if you want." Dean asked with a smile. "Go with Jayden, and she'll help get you sorted with an outfit to wear." Dean added.

    "So is that it? I've got the job?" Chrissy asked looking a little shocked it was that easy.

    "Yep, you look the part, and I'm sure you'll pick everything else up as you go along. "Just work with Jayden for the next couple of nights, and then you'll be ready to run solo. Welcome to the team." Dean said with a grin.

    "Come along Christina, and we'll see about making you the star pupil." Jayden smiled, as she pulled Chrissy along to the changing room the girls used when they didn't want to walk around in the uniforms.

    Chrissy soon found herself standing in a room with half a dozen other women in it, all of them dressed as schoolgirls, just like Jayden.

    "Hay Jayden, did you hear about Bella quitting today?" One of the girls asked Jayden. "Who's the knew girl with you?" The same girl asked, when she saw Chrissy standing next to her.

    "Yes, Dean just told me about it. This is Christina, she's a new girl that's going to be replacing Bella. She's new to all this, so we'll have to help her get the hang of things." Jayden said, as she let all the girls take a look at her.

    "Hi Christina!" All the girls shouted, as they smiled and waved at her. Chrissy smiled back at them, and gave a little wave.

      "Okay girl's, Christina is working tonight, and we need to get her into her school uniform." Jayden said with her hands on her hips. "The last thing we need is the new girl getting a detention on her first day at school." Jayden added with a giggle.

    Chrissy soon found herself being stripped and redressed as a schoolgirl, but like any normal school girl. Chrissy was wearing a similar looking uniform to what Jayden and the others were all wearing. Another girl played with Chrissy's hair, and put it into pigtails on each side of her head, while another girl did Chrissy's makeup for her. By the time they'd all done, Chrissy looked really cute, and she had a nice set of fake freckles to go with her new look.

    "So what do you think to the new look then Christina?" Jayden asked, when she stood her in front of a mirror, so she could take a better look at herself.

    Chrissy did like the new look, it felt like she was making a whole new start now. Chrissy was gone, now there was only Christina the cute schoolgirl that worked at St' Trinian's.

    Jayden led her out into the club, and Chrissy was soon following her around, and after a couple of hours Chrissy was taking orders and working on her own with Jayden keeping an eye on her as she worked.

    Chrissy got her bottom pinched a couple of times, and it made her jump and let out a squeal, but she soon put it to the back of her mind and just got on with the job. Chrissy found that getting on with her job was a good way to take her mind off the real problems in her life, and what she'd left behind in her old life.

    The girl's were all sitting round a large table at the end of the night when Dean came out to thank them all for their hard work. "Well done girl's, and I hear that you're a natural at the job Christina. Will we be seeing you here tomorrow night than?"

    "Thank you Dean. I said I wouldn't let you down if you gave me a chance to prove myself." Chrissy said looking proud of herself.

    "I just need you to fill out some paperwork, but you can do that tomorrow night, just get here a little earlier and we can get it all done out the way." Dean said with a smile.

    "I'll come in early with you Christina." Jayden said, as she rubbed her feet. "You got anything planned for tomorrow daytime Christina?" Jayden asked.

    "I need to do some clothes shopping, but apart from that, I don't know anyone apart from you here, so my calendar is pretty empty." Chrissy said looking sad as she thought about how empty her new life was.

    "MMM, shopping. That sounds like fun, do you need any company?" Jayden asked with a smile.

    "That would be nice, but only if you don't have anything better to be doing Jayden."

    "I think you could use the company more than anything else I had planned for the weekend." Jayden said with a smile.

    "Thank you for being so helpful to me Jayden." Chrissy said smiling back at her.

    Jayden just smiled back at her, She didn't know why she wanted to help and protect Christina so much, but she just did. Jayden also wanted to try and help her deal with what ever brought her to this point in her life. "Come on. We better see about going home, I really need my bed." Jayden said looking worn out.

    Now Chrissy thought about it, she was pretty tired herself, but she didn't like going to sleep. That's when she had the bad dreams. When she dreamed about Becky, Chrissy would wake up feeling angry, but the dreams about Amy and Mandy left her feeling sad. Almost wanting to call them, just to hear their voice on the other end of the phone, but she just couldn't face any of them truth be told.

    Chrissy went to the changing room to get changed, but Jayden stopped her, and gave her a couple of garment bags to take back to her hotel room with her. "What are these for Jayden?

    "One bag has a couple of extra uniforms in it, and the other one has the skirt, top and shoes in, that you came to the club in tonight." Jayden smiled.

    "I think you want that one then." Chrissy said, as she tried to hand the bag back to her.

    "I thought you looked so good in them, that I want you to have it as a gift from me."

    "I couldn't do that Jayden, but thanks anyway." Chrissy tried again to make Jayden take the bag, but she just folded her arms with a stubborn look on her face. Chrissy know that look, it was the same one she got when someone tried to give her a gift back, so she stopped trying, and let out a sigh.

    "That's better, now we better get going, or we'll miss out lift home." Jayden grabbed Chrissy's hand and pulled her out towards the club exit.

    Chrissy could see a minibus waiting outside the club with a couple of bouncers standing next to it, and all the girls from the club sitting in it.

    "Do we get a lift home then every night Jayden?" Chrissy asked, looking relieved that she wouldn't have to walk back to the hotel dressed like every guy's wet dream of what a schoolgirl should look like.

    "Yep. The club always makes sure all the girl's get home safely. They'll also pick you up as well if you want, but We came in a little earlier tonight, so we missed out on that one." Jayden smiled, as she helped Chrissy get on the minibus.

    "That's good to know." Chrissy said looking relieved even more.

    Chrissy got to see where some of the girls lived, as she wasn't dropped off until about half the girls had been. The minibus pulled up outside her hotel, so Chrissy got out and then took the two garment bags from Jayden as she passed them to her.

    "Thanks Jayden, thanks for everything."

    "You're welcome Christina, glad I could help." Jayden smiled. "I'll come round for you just before lunch tomorrow, or later, as it is now tomorrow." She giggled, as she looked at her watch. "We can grab some lunch before we go shopping then."

    "Okay Jayden. I'll see you tomorrow, I mean later then." Chrissy said looking just as confused as Jayden had been with the whole time thing, as it was three thirty in the morning now.

    "I know what you mean girl. Now go and get some sleep, we have a busy day ahead of us." Jayden said with a grin.

    Chrissy smiled at her as she slid the minibus door shut and they drove away. Some of the other girls waved to Chrissy with smiles on their faces, but Chrissy had her arms full and couldn't wave back. She made her way into the hotel and got some strange looks from the man on reception, but he soon looked more relaxed when she pulled out her key card for her room and showed it to him. She was soon back in her room and getting ready for bed. She fell asleep, and was so tired, that she didn't have any dreams at all, as she could remember.

    Daylight shining in through a crack in the curtain woke Chrissy the next day and she groaned as she looked at the time and saw it was just after eleven.

    "I better see about making a move, or Jayden will be here and I'll still be lying in bed." Chrissy said to the empty room.

    She rolled out of bed and sat on the edge of it still feeling the ache in her feet from spending all last night running around getting drinks and food orders for people. The heels had been a little higher that she was use to wearing for so long. When she went to the club with Amy, Chrissy could sit down and rest, but now she was just one of the waitresses.

    Chrissy could feel that hole in her chest starting to get bigger again, so she put both hands to her chest, like that would stop it, but it never did. She was soon lying on the bed sobbing again, like she did most the time when she was alone in her hotel room.

    Finally the sobbing stopped and Chrissy dragged herself off the bed and went to take a shower and wash her hair. Everything Chrissy did brought back memories of something she did with Becky, so even taking a simple shower chipped away at the hole in her chest.

    Once she was done in the shower, Chrissy got dried and used a hair drier on her hair so she'd be ready when Jayden turned up.

    Chrissy was just slipping on her shoes when there was a knock at the door, so she got up and went to answer it. She found Jayden standing there grinning at her.

      "Morning Christina. How you feeling today?"

    "Morning Jayden. My feet hurt a little, but I had a good time last night, thanks again for helping me find a job." Chrissy said, as she let her enter the room. "I'll be ready in just a second." Chrissy added, as she walked over and grabbed her purse and checked to make sure her wallet was in there.

    "I'd like to say you'll get use to it, but I still go home and wake up with my feet aching." Jayden said with a pained look on her face. "So you ready for some serious shopping?" Jayden added with a grin.

    "Not really, but I need to get some other clothes to wear, so lets get going." Chrissy said taking a deep breath.

    They were soon out the hotel and making their way to a little restaurant that Jayden knew about, so they could have some lunch before hitting the shops.

    Chrissy tried to pay for her lunch, but Jayden wouldn't let her. "This is my treat Christina, it sounds like you'll be spending enough money today as it is." Jayden playfully slapped Chrissy's hand away from the bill the waiter just left on the table.

    "I'm not broke Jayden, so I can afford to pay for my lunch and still get some new clothes." Chrissy said, as she rubbed her hand where she just slapped it.

    "That maybe so, but now you have a little bit more to spend." Jayden giggled.

    Chrissy could see that trying to argue with Jayden was just a big waist of time, so she gave up and just giggled along with her. Chrissy liked being around Jayden, she helped her forget about everything else for a short time. The hole in her chest didn't seem quite as big when she was with her.

    Jayden liked the sound of Christina's giggle, this was the first time she'd heard her sound happy since she'd gone to her nearly a week ago now. Jayden could see that she was in a lot of emotional pain from something she was running away from, but until she was ready to speak about it, Jayden couldn't do much to help her out.

    The two of them were soon walking in and out of clothes shops as Chrissy started putting a new wardrobe together for herself. Chrissy went for light simple stuff that she could mix and match to create even more outfits from.

    Chrissy looked lost in thought at one of the shop counters, as she pulled out the company debit card, and it flooded her with memories of being at the shop and with all the others. She only snapped out of it when she heard Jayden speaking to her.

    "Christina, Christina! You need to give the girl a card, or some cash now." Chrissy heard Jayden say to her.

    "I'm sorry." Chrissy said, as she suddenly realised she was holding everybody up. She stuffed the company debit card in the back of her wallet and then got some cash out and paid for all the items.

    Jayden couldn't help but notice all the credit cards in Christina's wallet, and how a couple of them were platinum ones. She knew that she had to have a lot of money to get credit cards like that. Jayden was starting to wonder if she was running away from rich husband, or just trying to get away from family for some yet unknown reason. Jayden also noticed that Christina paid for everything in cash. And stopped at a couple of cash machines to get some more out when she was running low.

    Chrissy seemed a lot quieter after the thing in the shop with the card, and Jayden was beginning to worry about her.

    "You okay Christina?"

    "Yes, fine thanks." Chrissy smiled back, but not doing a very good job of making it even half-believable.

    "You've just been really quiet since you left the last clothes shop where you pulled out that credit card." Jayden was trying to get her to open up.

    "I'm fine, really. I just got side tracked with some old memories." Chrissy said in a dismissive way, just before seeing some shoes in a shop window she wanted to try on. "Look at these shoes Jayden. Don't you just love them?" Chrissy asked, as she ran into the shop.

    Jayden thought the shoes were nice, but nothing to make Christina act all gar, gar, over. She got the idea that she just didn't want to talk about the thing with the card anymore, so Jayden let out a sigh and then followed Christina into the shoe shop.

    By the time they called it a day, they had to get a taxi back to the hotel. It was to far to walk, and they had way too much to try and get the bus. Once back at the hotel and in Chrissy's room Jayden helped her take all the tags off and get everything put away.

    "Well you don't have a clothes shortage anymore." Jayden giggled, as she looked at what they'd managed to buy and carry between them.

    "Nope. Thanks for all the help Jayden, you're a real life saver." Chrissy said, as she gave her a quick hug.

    "No thanks needed Christina, it was fun."

    "I hope you don't get mad with me, but I brought you a little something for being such a great person and doing all this for me." Chrissy said looking a little sheepish as she handed Jayden a shoebox.

    "What did you do?" Jayden asked looking a little angry with her for spending money she didn't need to.

    Jayden sat on the bed and then put the box on her knee and took the lid off it, before folding back the tissue paper. There in the box were a pair of blue suede high heeled shoes that she'd been looking at in one of the many shoe shops they'd been in that afternoon. The only reason Jayden hadn't brought them was due to the price being more than she could afford to spend on them.

    "I could tell how much you liked them in the shop, so I went back for them while you were in the toilets." Chrissy said, as she sat on the bed next to her.

    "They're beautiful Christina, but I can't except them. You can't afford to be spending your money like this." Jayden said, as she tried to give the box back to her.

    Chrissy folded her arms and then leaned forward when Jayden tried to put the box on her knee. "You'll just have to keep them Jayden, I can't remember what I did with the receipt." Chrissy said in a stubborn voice.

    "You're worse than me when it comes to being stubborn, and that's saying something." Jayden said, sounding a little upset still, but with a hint of amusement in her voice at the same time. "But thank you for the lovely gift anyway."

    Chrissy sat up again and then excepted the hug Jayden offered her. "I hope you have something to wear them with now?" Chrissy asked.

    "I can think of a couple of dresses and even more skirts that they will go perfectly with." Jayden said with a grin as she pulled one of the shoes out the box and hugged it.

      Chrissy giggled as she watched Jayden hug the shoe, then Chrissy got up again and made sure she had everything she'd need to get changed once she'd finished sorting out all the paperwork at the club. Then they both left Chrissy's room and stopped off at reception, so Chrissy could pay for her room for another couple of weeks while she found someplace to live. Jayden noticed that Christina paid with cash again, and still wouldn't use any of the credit cards.

    Jayden grabbed all the bits for her uniform and was following Chrissy back out the door in no time at all. Once at the club, Jayden hit a buzzer and told Dean, whom it was when he asked, Then he buzzed them both in.

    "Jayden, Christina. You're both looking lovely today." Dean said with a smile. "Just give me a couple of minutes to finish up with this paperwork, and I'll be right with you." He added, as he carried on punching away on his computer, and looking through sheets on his desk.

    Chrissy and Jayden sat watching Dean finish up what he was doing, then he got some forms out and handed them to Chrissy with a pen and a clipboard to lean on. Chrissy filled it all in and checked the box for female, as they would never be able to prove otherwise, well not with out a doctor taking a look.

    "I'm not sure what to put down as an address Dean? I'm staying at a hotel right now, but I hope to find a place of my own in the next week or so." Chrissy said, as she tapped the pen against her bottom lip.

    "Why don't you put down my address for the time being, then Dean can just update it later." Jayden said.

    "Will that be okay with you Dean?" Chrissy asked.

    "Sure, just as long as I have an address for my records. It keeps head office off my back that way." Dean added with a role of his eyes, like he had more trouble keeping head office happy than he liked to admit.

    "I thought the club was yours Dean?" Chrissy said, as she carried on filling in the form and then signing it at the bottom.

    "I wish, but no, it's part of a large chain of them. They all have a different theme though to keep it a little different." Dean said, as he took the form off Chrissy and checked to make sure all the info was where it should be. This stopped Dean from saying anymore about the club and who owned it. If Chrissy had heard the name of the person and the name of the hotels the same person owned, she would have been running for the door.

    "Well if that's all sorted out, I'll take the new pupil here to the changing room so we can get ready for another busy night of serving drinks and teasing the other pupils." Jayden said with a grin, as she stood up and pulled Chrissy to her feet as well.

    "Okay then, have fun girl's. This all looks fine to me Christina, so I'll get you on the system and make sure you get paid from yesterday." Dean smiled, as he watched Jayden dragging Christina away.

    Chrissy and Jayden were soon dressed and ready for work, and then they got to work serving drinks and food. Chrissy found out that Jayden was right, the women were worse than the men for pinching and rubbing there bottoms. She soon learned to just take no notice again, and she kept her mind on the job instead.

    The entire staff was dead tied by the end of the night, as Saturdays were the busiest night of the week for the club. Unlike the club Becky ran this club was open seven nights a week, so Chrissy was happy to offer to work Sunday night as well. She just wanted to keep busy as much as she could.

    Chrissy was dropped off outside the hotel, and she went up to her room, and got out of her school uniform. Cleaned off all the makeup before crawling into bed and hoping that she was too tired to have any dreams. She still woke a couple of times before she deemed it time to get up and take a shower.

    Jayden was working at the hotel today, so she went up to see how Christina was doing on her mid afternoon break.

    Chrissy opened the door when she heard a knock on it, and smiled when she saw Jayden standing there smiling back at her.

    "Hi Jayden, is everything okay?" Chrissy asked looking a little worried to see her here at this time, and dressed in her hotel uniform.

    "Don't look so worried, I'm just on my break, and wanted to see how you were doing." Jayden said, as Chrissy let her enter the room.

    "I'm doing okay, just a little worried about working tonight, without you there to watch my back." Chrissy said, as she sat on the bed.

    "You'll be fine, and you know most the other girls now anyway, they'll keep an eye on you for me." Jayden said, as she sat on the bed next to Chrissy.

    "I don't want to seem rude Jayden, but do you think I could use your washing machine every now and then to wash my clothes? I don't trust using a laundry matt." Chrissy asked looking nervous, and biting her bottom lip.

    "I don't mind at all Chrissy. To be honest with you that is one of the reasons I've come up to see you." Jayden said, as she looked a little nervous now.

    "What is it Jayden?" Chrissy asked when she saw the nervous look on her face.

    "Well, I was just wondering if you'd be interested in moving in with me? I have a spare room, and I could really use someone to share the rent with."

    "Thanks for the offer Jayden, but they're things you don't know about me, and once you find them out, you may think differently about me." Chrissy said looking sad.

    "Like what?" Jayden asked with a puzzled look. "You going to tell me you use to be a man or something daft like that." Jayden added with a giggle.

    Chrissy's head shot up when she heard her say that, and the sick sounding giggle she made right after it. Chrissy had a look of horror on her face as she looked right into Jayden's eyes.

    Jayden saw the look on Chrissy's face and she suddenly stopped giggling as she realised she'd been joking, but just hit the nail on the head.

    "You use to be a man?" Jayden asked more slowly this time, but with a slight air of shock, which sounded more like disgust.

    "I'm sorry I lied to you Jayden, but I think you should leave now." Chrissy said, as she got up and walked over to the door and opened it.

    Jayden was in shock that the woman standing in front of her was once a man. She couldn't see any trace if a man in her. She went to speak, but she could see that Christina wasn't going to listen, so she got up and walked out the room.

    Chrissy slammed the door and then fell on the bed sobbing again, every time she thought her life was going to be okay, something else would rip it away from her. She was beginning to fall deeper and deeper into a pit of depression now.

    Jayden went back to work, but couldn't get her mind off what she'd just found out about Christina, and how she'd reacted to her finding out. The more Jayden thought about it, the more she really didn't care what Christina use to be. She was still going to ask her to move in with her anyway, Jayden had seen Christina almost naked and all she saw was a woman.

    Chrissy heard a knock on her door, but she never got off the bed to see who it was. She had a good idea it was Jayden, or some other member of the staff asking her to get out. So she just pulled the covers up over her head and waited for the person to get board, or let them selves in. They must have gone away again, because the door never opened.


    Jayden had gone home after she couldn't get any answer from Christina's room, and was sitting on the sofa with a glass of water later that night trying to work out some way of sorting out the problem, when her phone started ringing.

    "Hello Jayden speaking." She said into the phone.

    "Hi Jayden, Dean here." A voice said back at her.

    "Hi Dean. What can I do for you tonight?" Jayden asked in a puzzled tone.

    "We're a little short staffed tonight, thanks to your friend Christina not turning up. Do you have any idea what might have happened to her?" Dean asked.

    "She never turned up for work!" Jayden shouted with worry in her voice. "I'll go and make sure she's okay, and get back to you Dean. I'm sorry about this, but I had words with her this afternoon, and she was pretty upset when I last saw her." Jayden added. As she was holding the phone in one hand, and trying to put her shoes on with the other.

    "Okay Jayden, I hope she's alright then. Talk to you later." Dean said before ending the call.

    Jayden threw the phone on the sofa and quickly finished getting dressed and ran out the house on her way back to the hotel.


    Chrissy had finally pulled herself together enough to get all her new clothes packed in a couple of bags she'd brought a couple of days ago. And then she got the couple of schoolgirl uniforms and put them in the garment bags along with the dress that Jayden had given her. Then she made her way down to reception to check out and then get them to let Jayden have the garment bags to return them to the club for her.

    "Checking out miss?" The man on reception asked her as she walked up to the desk with her bags.

    "Yes I am, but I was wondering if you could make sure Jayden gets these?" Chrissy asked, as she placed the garment bags on the desk between her and the man.

    "Certainly miss. I hope you had a pleasant stay with us?" The man said as he checked Chrissy out of the hotel.

    "Yes it was very nice, but it's time to move on again now." Chrissy said with a sigh, as she thought about the fun she'd had the past couple of night at the club. "Could you get me a taxi to take me to the train station please?" Chrissy asked.

    "Right away miss." The man said, as he waved over a boy that was standing at the exit to the hotel. "Mark, is there a taxi waiting outside at the minute?" The man asked the bellboy.

    "Yes sir, does the young lady require one?" The bellboy asked.

    "Yes she does, can you please take her bags, and help her get it please." The man asked.

    "Right away sir. If you'd like to follow me miss." The bellboy said as he picked up Chrissy's bags and led her out to the waiting taxi.

    Chrissy got in the taxi and was pulling away just as Jayden ran around the corner and then she ran up the road and into the hotel. Chrissy was facing the other way, so she never saw her, and Chrissy never looked back.

    Jayden was out of breath, as she went to run past the man on reception, but he called her by name.

    "Jayden! Some woman just checked out and left a couple of garment bags here for you." The man shouted as she ran past him.

    Jayden tried to stop, but the shiny marble floor wasn't so easy to stop on, so she nearly slipped over as she slid along and had to grab the back of a seat to finally stop her self going over. Then she ran back to the desk where the man was standing.

    "How long ago did she leave?" Jayden asked sounding frantic.

    "She's only just gone. Mark walked her out to a taxi."

    "Did she say where she was going?" Jayden asked with pleading in her voice.

    "She asked for a taxi to the train station."

    "Thanks Bill, I owe you one." Jayden said, as she ran out the hotel and jumped in a second taxi that was now waiting outside the hotel. "Train station, and make it fast." Jayden said, as she put her seatbelt on.

    Chrissy was looking at the screen trying to work out what platform she needed to catch her train on. She didn't have enough cash on her, so she'd used her debit card to pay for the ticket, but as she was moving on anyway, it didn't matter if Carl or anyone else found out where she'd been stopping the past couple of weeks. She heard a voice from just behind her sounding out of breath and a little creepy.

    "Where do you think you're going missy?"

    Chrissy slowly turned around to find Jayden standing there looking out of breath, and bent over with her hands on her knees.

    "Does it really matter to you, just as long as I'm out your life, just like everyone else. I won't be around to disgust you anymore." Chrissy said, as she went back to looking for a new place to find a new life.

    "I wasn't disgusted with you Christina, and do you think I'd be running around on a Sunday night trying to find you if I was?" Jayden said, poking holes in Chrissy's thoughts.

    "Then why are you here?" Chrissy asked.

    "I came to stop you from running away. I still want you to move in with me, I don't care if you use to be a werewolf, or still are. I just like having you around, and it feels like the right thing to do." Jayden said, as she finally pulled Chrissy into a hug with her.

    "I'm sorry Jayden, but I'm not interested in anything more than friendship." Chrissy said, as she pulled herself away from Jayden's hug.

    "Good because I only like guy's myself." Jayden said with a funny look. "Which side of the fence do you like to play in the grass?"

    "I don't play in the grass any more, but I was married to a woman." Chrissy said with some hurt in her voice.

    "Was that before you had all this done to you?" Jayden asked, as she waved her hand up and down Chrissy's body.

    "No, I was a woman by the time I married, but she wanted more than I could ever give her, so I left." Chrissy said, as she finally broke down in sobs again, and just fell to her knees with her head in her hands.

    Jayden was glad it was a Sunday night, and the station was nearly empty. She pulled Chrissy to her feet and took her over to a bench and then went back for her bags. Then she helped Chrissy out to a taxi and took Chrissy back to her flat with her.

    Chrissy was numb on the drive back to Jayden's place, and she wasn't taking much in as Jayden put her to bed in the spare room. Then she went back to give Dean a call and let him know that Christina wouldn't be in tonight.

    Jayden checked on her a couple of times through the night, but she seemed to be sleeping, even if it did look like she was having bad dreams.

    Chrissy woke the next morning and couldn't work out where she was at first, bit she slowly started putting all the peace's together in her head. She was just sitting up in bed when Jayden walked in wearing a big pair of fluffy cat slippers and a dressing gown looking like she'd just woke up.

    "Morning sleepy head. How you feeling today?" Jayden asked, as she handed Chrissy the big mug of tea.

    "I'm sorry for all the trouble, are you sure you want me in your life Jayden?" Chrissy asked, as she took a sip from the mug.

    "To late for that Christina." Jayden said with a grin, as she sat on the bed.

    "You can call me Chrissy if you like. That's what everyone use to call me back at the other place I use to live." Chrissy said, just before taking another sip from the mug of tea.

    "Okay then, please to meet you Chrissy."

    "Guess I'm going to be out looking for another job now?" Chrissy said with a sigh.

    "Nope, Dean was really worried about you, and only called me to make sure you were okay. He said you can work tonight if you're up to it?" Jayden smiled.

    "I better then, or I really will be looking for another job." Chrissy said feeling a little better about everything now Jayden knew a little more about her past.

    "I've got to work today at the hotel, but I'll grab your uniforms while I'm there. I trust you will still be here when I get home later?" Jayden asked.

    "I promise not to runaway again." Chrissy said, just before sipping her tea again.

    "Good, I need to see about getting ready for work now. Feel free to help yourself to what you can find for lunch, and I'll see you later." Jayden said, just before hugging Chrissy and then running off to get ready for work.

    Chrissy got out of bed and made her way to the kitchen with her empty mug, just as Jayden was coming out her bedroom dressed in a pencil skirt and white blouse, which was the uniform for the hotel staff. Chrissy thought she looked very different to the way she looked when dressed as a schoolgirl at the club.

    "I'm glad to see you out of bed and looking a little more alive now." Jayden said with a smile.

    "You're looking a lot more awake now as well." Chrissy smiled.

    "I wish I didn't have to work today, so I could spend the day with you, but I have bills to pay." Jayden sighed.

    "I'll be fine Jayden, but we will need to sit down and sort out what I need to give you as my half of the rent and other stuff that will need to be paid for." Chrissy said, as she rinsed her mug out.

    "I'll go through the figures with you tonight, so you know I'm not trying to rip you off." Jayden said with a giggle.

    "I trust you Jayden, just tell me what you need." Chrissy said looking serious.

    "I'm sure you do Chrissy, but we still need to work it all out on paper anyway. I'll see you later." Jayden smiled, as she gave Chrissy a quick hug before leaving for work. She was soon walking back to the kitchen table where Chrissy was sitting and handed her a set of keys for the doors to the house, and the flat. "You'll be needing these now we're going to be flat mates."

    "Thanks again for everything Jayden. I don't know how I'll ever be able to pay you back to all you've done for me." Chrissy said with a smile, as she gripped the keys in her hands.

    "Just be here when I get home form work." Jayden said with a stern look, just before smiling again, and heading out the door.

    Chrissy did herself some toast for her breakfast and then she washed the dishes that were on the draining board before going to take a shower and then cleaning the bathroom as well why she was in there. Once she was dressed and ready to face the world, she looked in the kitchen to see what she had to make dinner with. Not seeing much in their, Chrissy decided to walk down to the shops and grab some bits to make dinner with, as a thank you to Jayden for being so nice. Not having much money on her, Chrissy jumped on the bus and went to the train station and get a train to the next town and used a cash machine to withdraw some cash, and then headed back to her new home, so she could do some shopping.

    Jayden got off work a little early and walked in the flat to the smell of something really good cooking in the kitchen.

    "Hi Jayden, Sorry but dinner will be another half hour, I wasn't expecting you in this early." Chrissy said, as she poked her head out the kitchen.

    "Don't be sorry Chrissy, that smells amazing girl! I never realised that you could cook." Jayden said, as she entered the kitchen to take in even more of the great smell.

    "I like to keep busy, so I'm capable of doing a lot of things." Chrissy said with a shrug of her shoulders, as she kept an eye on dinner.

    "Have you been to the shops? I don't remember having anything like the stuff you've got here?" Jayden asked, as she looked at the empty packets on the worktop.

    "Yes I thought you could use a couple of bits so I took a walk up the road. I got you some fresh milk, and a loaf of bread as well." Chrissy said. Leaving out the side trip to the next town on the train. "I got a bottle of red and white wine to have with dinner, I wasn't sure which you would like, that's why I got a bottle of each." Chrissy added.

    "You're going to spoil me Chrissy, do you know that?" Jayden smiled, as she looked at the wine in the fridge. "Do I have time to take a quick shower before we eat?" Jayden asked.

    "Sure, I'll dish it up when you get back."

    Jayden skipped off to take a shower, but not before running back and hugging Chrissy for cleaning the bathroom as well. Chrissy just giggled and then carried on sorting out dinner.

    Chrissy dished up dinner when Jayden got back, and she loved it. Then they both went to get ready for work at the nightclub. Chrissy was going to go all out with her makeup tonight, she wanted Jayden to see one of her other skills. Chrissy knew she'd done a good job by the look on Jayden's face when she saw her walk into the living room wearing the uniform and her makeup looking perfect.

    "Wow Chrissy, you look like a different person now." Jayden said, as she got closer to Chrissy for a better look at her handy work. "Will you have a look at my makeup for me, I'd love to look as good as you do." Jayden asked with a pout, which looked really cute while she had her hair in pigtails on the side of her head.

    "Thanks Jayden. I'd love to help you out." Chrissy led Jayden back to her room so she could play around with her makeup for her.

    Chrissy worked her magic and soon had Jayden looking just as perfect and stunning as Chrissy did, so they called the club and got a lift in the minibus tonight, as they would be starting at the same time as the other girls.

    All the other girls wanted to know who'd done their makeup as it looked like a professional job, and they thought that Jayden was teasing them when she said it was Chrissy. They all changed their tune when they watched Chrissy do a similar makeup job on a couple of the other girls that had got to the club late. After that night, Chrissy found herself doing most the girls makeup before they started work.

    Chrissy looked worried when she saw Dean the manager walking over to her later in the night, she was expecting a telling off, or a warning for not turning up the night before.

    "May I have a quick word with you Christina?" He asked looking all business.

    "Yes sir, may I just take these drinks over to that table, then I'm due a break anyway." Chrissy said, as she took the tray of drinks over to a group of woman out for a friend's birthday.

    Chrissy left her tray on the end of the bar she worked from and then went to find Dean. He was back in his office, and Jayden was in there as well. Dean was laughing and smiling, so Chrissy saw that as a good sign.

    "Please take a seat Christina, I know your feet must be killing you by now. I've not seen you stop running around all night." Dean said, as he pointed to a large sofa.

    "Thank you sir." Chrissy said, as she went over and did as she was being told.

    "Please call me Dean, Christina. All the other girls do." Dean smiled.

    "Then you may call me Chrissy, it's a little easier to get out the Christina, and it's what everyone calls me anyway."

    "Okay then, Chrissy it is." Dean smiled. "I just wanted to make sure you were doing okay after the little scare last night." Dean added.

    "What did Jayden tell you about last night?" Chrissy asked looking worried all of a sudden.

    "I've not told him anything Chrissy, just that we had a misunderstanding, and you were thinking of leaving town, but you're now living with me." Jayden said with a smile.

    "I also wanted to make sure you weren't running around trying to make up for last night as well. I can understand things happen that stop people from getting to work, but next time can you please just give us a call and let us know." Dean said.

    "I will Dean, and I'm sorry for letting you down last night. I don't have a mobile at the minute, but I'll buy a new one first thing tomorrow, and let you have the number." Chrissy said, as she thought about what happened to her old one.

    "That would be great, it would also stop me calling Jayden at all hours trying to track you down." Dean chuckled as he looked at Jayden.

    "Don't worry about it Dean. I never would have been able to track Chrissy down if you hadn't." Jayden said with a sigh or relief.

    "Why don't the pair of you go and grab a bite to eat then get back to work. I'll let you have a little longer for your break, as I've kept you both talking so long." Dean told them, as he stood up to follow them back out into the club.

    The rest of the night went by really fast, due to Chrissy being kept busy serving the customers and then helping out behind the bar towards the end of the night. Chrissy had arraigned with the other girls to come in a little earlier the next night, so she could do their makeup for them before the club opened. All the girl's gave Chrissy a hug before they left, and then Chrissy and Jayden got dropped off at Jayden's flat.

    Chrissy woke the next day just before lunchtime, and she found Jayden sitting on the sofa with a mug of tea. "I've just made a pot, if you want one." Jayden told her. Chrissy was soon taking a seat on the sofa as well and enjoying a hot mug of tea herself.

    "What you up too today then Chrissy?"

    "I need to go and get a new mobile phone, and then I was planning on doing some more food shopping, and finding something nice for dinner tonight." Chrissy said, just before taking a sip from her mug of tea.

    "Don't forget that I'll be later in tonight, so I probably won't see you, as you'll have left for work before I get back." Jayden said looking a little sad that she'll be missing out on another one of Chrissy's amazing meals.

    "Don't worry, I was thinking of doing a stew, so I can leave it on warm in the oven for you." Chrissy said with a smile.

    This soon had Jayden smiling as well, when she realised she wouldn't be missing out on a home cooked meal after all. "That's great Chrissy, you really are a super cook. You'll make some one an amazing wife some day." Jayden said before she realised what she was saying.

    Chrissy just looked shocked like someone had slapped her across the face.

    "Oh god Chrissy, I am so sorry, I didn't think before that slipped out." Jayden said looking angry with her self. "Do you think you could help me take this foot out my mouth?" Jayden added, trying to make Chrissy smile again.

    "Don't worry about it Jayden. I'm just not cut out to be happy in that way, and she was looking for more than I could ever give her in the end." Chrissy said with a sigh, just before she put her mug up to her lips to drink her tea.

    "I know I'm being nosy Chrissy, but what happened between the two of you? I'd never let a girl like you get away if I were looking for one. I think you're perfect at everything." Jayden said looking confused as to why anyone would do anything to risk losing this girl.

    "But I wasn't perfect at everything. She wanted a baby, so she went out and had sex with a man. I've got know idea who it was, but I found a pregnancy test hidden in the cupboard under the sink in our bathroom." Chrissy said, as she felt the hole in her chest ripping open even more as she thought about it. "The test showed her to be with child, and as you can see, I can't be the father of it, not any more." Chrissy added with tears running down her cheeks.

    "I'm sorry honey, I can see how much she must have hurt you doing that." Jayden said, as she pulled Chrissy close to her. Chrissy just started sobbing again on her shoulder.

    Chrissy cried her self out and then pulled herself back together before Jayden left for work at the hotel. Chrissy got ready and left the house with her, so she could go and get a new mobile and then fetch the stuff to make dinner.

    Jayden wondered what sort of a girl Chrissy really was, because this version was just an empty shell of what should have been there. Jayden hoped that one day she'd get to see the real Chrissy, Smiling and happy, not just getting by like she was right now.

    Chrissy got a new mobile and put it on charge when she got home again, while she made the stew and got it in the oven. She went to take a shower while the stew was cooking and then she sat playing with her new phone while she had a bowl of stew and a peace of crusty fresh bread with it. She wrote Jayden a quick note telling her what to do with the stew when she'd had what she wanted. Then she left to get to the club and do the girls makeup for them.

    Jayden got home to the smell of stew and fresh bread. She was soon sitting at the table enjoying a large bowl of it, then she put it away like Chrissy had asked her to in the note she left.

    Chrissy was really worried about heading to the club on her own for the first time, but Dean buzzed her in when she got their, and she was soon dressed and waiting for the other girls to turn up. Once they started turning up and letting her do their makeup for them, she lost all track of time, and was soon serving drinks, and having a laugh with some of the other girls. Chrissy was really glad to be finishing at the end of the night, and was very quiet when she got home to Jayden's, so she didn't wake her.

    "Morning Chrissy. How did it go at the club last night?" Jayden asked at breakfast the next morning.

    "Morning Jayden. It went really well, but I missed not having you around to help me out." Chrissy said, as she made herself a cup of tea.

    "I'm sure you were kept busy enough to not even notice I wasn't around." Jayden giggled.

    "I was busy, but I still missed you not being there." Chrissy said with a smile.

    The girls stopped chatting when Chrissy's mobile started ringing. Chrissy looked at it, and let out a sigh of relief when she saw it was Dean calling her.

    "Hi Dean. Is everything okay?" Chrissy asked, as she answered the call.

    "Hello Chrissy. Everything is fine, but I was hoping you could help me out with something today? And do you know if Jayden is working this afternoon?" Dean asked down the phone.

    "Jayden is sitting with me now, so I can ask her for you, and I'd be happy to help you out if I can."

    Jayden just sat looking at Chrissy with a puzzled look on her face.

    "It's Dean on the phone. He wants to know if you're working this afternoon?" Chrissy asked.

    "No, I'm not working again now until tomorrow. Why does he want to know?" Jayden asked.

    Chrissy just shrugged her shoulders and then asked Dean. "No, she's not working now until tomorrow. Why do you want to know?"

    "I've got to sort out some photo's for the new website for the club, and I need all the girls here for them, and I was wondering if you'd be willing to do the girls makeup for them?" Dean asked with some pleading in his voice.

    "I don't mind doing the makeup for you Dean, what time do you want me there?" Chrissy asked.

    "Thank you Chrissy, you're a real life saver." Dean said with a sigh. "If you could be here for four, then we can get all the photo's taken, and then you will all be ready to start work after that."

    "Okay Dean, Jayden and I will see you at four this afternoon." Chrissy said with a smile at the shocked look on Jayden's face.

    "Okay, I'll see you both later. Bye." Dean said just before ending the call.

    "Why have we got to go in at four?" Jayden asked, when Chrissy put her mobile back down on the table.

    "Dean says he's got to sort out some photo's for the website for the club, and he needs all the girls to be there at four, so he can get the photo's taken, and then we will all be ready to start work after." Chrissy said, just before taking another sip from her cup of tea. "He's also asked me to do the makeup on all the girls for the photo's." Chrissy added with a grin.

      "Okay then, but I won't be happy about it. I won't get any of your home made cooking now tonight." Jayden said with a pout.

    Chrissy had to giggle at the look on Jayden's face. "Nice to know I'm good for something then," she said.

    "I think you're good at lots of things Chrissy, or Dean wouldn't be asking you to do the makeup for the photo's."

    Chrissy went to argue the point, but could see to many holes in it, so she just put her cup to her mouth again and took another sip from it. Jayden saw the look on Chrissy's face and smiled when she realised that she'd left Chrissy no where to go with it.

    Jayden and Chrissy both got their stuff ready and headed over to the club just before four, and were greeted by a couple of guys setting up cameras in the club ready for the photo's to be taken.

    Chrissy was soon dressed and then helped to get the other girls dressed and then sorted out their makeup and hair. Then they all went out into the club and did what they were told to do while they two guys took lots of shots. Once they had finished, Dean came out of his office to thank they guys and arrange with them to send all the photo's to the company sorting out the website, then he walked over to chat with the girls.

    "Hi Girl's. I want to thank you all for coming in early to help we sort all this out. I've also ordered some dinner for you all, so it you want to take a seat, and it will be delivered shortly." Dean said with a smile.

    The food soon turned up, and the girls had a laugh, as they all sat eating pizza and French-fries. The bouncers turned up and soon made short work of any left over pizza, and they, the girls all got ready for another busy night at the club serving drinks and getting their bottoms pinched.

    Life fell into a routine for Chrissy after that. She was working seven days a week at the club, not because she needed the money, but because it kept her busy all the time. Jayden tried to make her take a couple of nights off a week, but she took no notice of her, and kept working.

    It was nearly four weeks later before Jayden managed to talk Chrissy into having a girl's night out with her and a couple of other girls from the club. Chrissy found it a little weird seeing the other two girl's out of their school uniform, but they were still fun to be with. Chrissy had a good time, and they decided to try and do it again soon, if only to stop Chrissy working seven days a week.

      Jayden never told anyone about Chrissy not being born female. One reason was because she thought it was Chrissy's place to tell them if she wanted to. And the second one was due to them not believing her if she did tell them. Chrissy was more of a girl than any of the real ones at the club ever could be.

    Chrissy would spend hours through the day just sitting on the sea front looking out at the ocean. Jayden had found here sitting out there more than once, but Chrissy would never say what she'd been thinking about, but Jayden had a pretty good idea. Chrissy was the same at the flat as well, they would be sitting watching something on telly, and Jayden would see her wipe away a tear when she saw something on a program.

    Jayden was still working at the hotel, even though she didn't need the extra money now, but she wasn't sure how long Chrissy would stop with her. She could see that Chrissy still hadn't settled in with her very well. Jayden thought she looked lost most the time when she wasn't working at the club, or cooking dinner.


    It had been seven weeks since Chrissy walked out on Becky and the others, and she was still thinking about them all, and having nightmares about Becky making love to some man with no face. She missed going to the club with Amy, and the fun shopping trips they use to have. More than once over the past couple of weeks, Chrissy had found herself sitting on the sofa with her mobile in her hand. She was ready to call the shop and pretend to ask them about something just to hear Amy or Mandy speak to her, but she'd chicken out at the last minute. She was worried her voice would crack, and give her away. She stopped travelling out of town to use the cash machine, as she was now earning more than enough from the club. Chrissy was beginning to think she could do with putting some of it in the bank to keep it safe. Her purse and bottom draw in her bedroom was looking really full.

    It was a Tuesday night and Chrissy had just finished sorting out dinner when Jayden got home from her job at the hotel.

    "Hi Jayden, tough day at work?" Chrissy asked when she saw the worn out look on her face.

    "Aren't they always." Jayden said with a weak smile. "Dinner smells good Chrissy." She added, as she took a deep breath in through the nose.

    "Thanks, it's all ready to dish up if you're ready to eat now? Or I can keep it warm while you take a shower." Chrissy asked.

    "The smell is making me really hungry, so I think I'll eat first, then take a shower before getting read for the club." Jayden said, just before taking another deep breath through her nose.

    Chrissy just giggled, and she dished up dinner, and then joined Jayden at the table with two plates of food.

    Jayden helped Chrissy get the dishes washed once they'd finished eating. Then they went to get ready for work at the club. With only one bathroom, Chrissy had to wait for Jayden to take her shower before she could have hers. Chrissy went to Jayden's bedroom in just bra and panties, so she could do Jayden's makeup for her. Jayden still looked at Chrissy shocked that she wasn't born female when she looked at her.

    "I have to wonder if you were lying to me when you said you were born a boy Chrissy, when I look at you standing there like that.

    "Trust me Jayden, it took a lot of pain and hard work for me to look like this." Chrissy said, as she struck a sexy pose in the doorway, just before giggling.

    "I do trust you Chrissy, but I think you look so good now. I look for any little sigh that you wasn't a female all your life, but I can't see one." Jayden smiled.

    "That's a good thing." Chrissy whispered in Jayden's ear, even though there was only the two of them in the flat.

    Chrissy set to work doing Jayden's makeup and by the time she'd finished with her, Jayden was sporting perfect makeup, and she even had freckles as well.

    Jayden looked in the mirror, and was amazed like always with the stunning job Chrissy had done on her. "Thanks Chrissy, perfect like always." Jayden said with a grin.

    "I aim to please mistress." Chrissy said, as she tried to do a curtsy, but it looked a little odd with Chrissy dressed in bra and panties.

    "Mistress is very pleased slave." Jayden said with her nose in the air trying to look posh. "My slave better see about getting dressed, or she'll be late for her next appointment." Jayden added, as she looked at the time.

    "Crap! You're right. I'd lost all track of the time." Chrissy said looking panicked, as she ran out the room to finish getting dressed her self.

    Jayden was sitting in the living room when Chrissy walked out her bedroom in her white blouse complete with School tie, and her little navy blue tennis skirt that didn't quite cover the tops of her fishnet stocking that where being held up by suspenders. Chrissy was also wearing a pair of black shoes with a four-inch heel and one inch platform at the front to make her look a little taller. She had her long blond hair falling down each side of her head in pigtails.

    "Wow Chrissy, you always take my breath away dressed like that. You just look so dammed cute." Jayden said, as she got up off the sofa and walked over to give her a hug.

    "Thanks Jayden, but you look way cuter than I do." Chrissy said in her best little girl voice.

    "Thanks honey, but you are definitely the cutest one." Jayden said, as she led Chrissy over towards the door, so they could get to the club.

    Chrissy was still getting to the club early, so she could help the other girls with their makeup before the club opened. Dean had taken up having a taxi pick up Chrissy and Jayden on the nights she work, so Chrissy got to the club safely, which was every night.

    Some of the girls were late getting to the club, so Chrissy was late getting out into the club, and she thought she'd upset Dean when she saw one of the other girls covering her normal part of the club. She went to find Dean, So she could ask him what was going off, but he found her first.

    "Chrissy! Just the girl I was looking for."

    "I'm sorry for not getting out here sooner, but Debbie and Sam were late getting here, and I had to help them with their makeup." Chrissy said looking worried. "I didn't think you'd put another girl on my tables?" She added.

    "I'm sorry Chrissy, but that's not the reason for putting someone on your tables. I have a privet party in the back room, and I want you to serve them tonight." Dean said.

    "You want me to do the privet party? I thought Sue and Sarah always did them for you?" Chrissy asked with a puzzled look.

    "I thought you could do it tonight. It'll be good practice for you." Dean said with a smile.

    "Who will I be working with?" Chrissy asked, as there were always at least two girls working the back room, and sometimes even three.

    "It's only a small party, so I thought you could manage it this time on your own."

    Chrissy thought it a little odd that Dean was only letting one girl serve at the party, but she thought that he knew best, so she just grabbed her try and made her way to the backroom. She checked herself out in one of the mirrors on the wall just before she entered the room.

    "Welcome to St' Trinian's, may I take yo…" Was all Chrissy got out as she found herself standing at the end of a large table, where she saw Becky, Mandy, Amy, Amber, Ann, Carl, Brad, Frank, and Prue all sitting looking at her.

 

To Be Continued Next week

 

Edited by ChrisW

 

 

up
178 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Batter UP!

And its a HOME RUN!!!

Your gonna love this one!

We now return you back to your scheduled program.....
Enjoy or the ___________ gets it!
Evil laughter rolls down from the fog shrouded embankment.

ph-10017.jpg
If you 1st can't get them to agree, then cut them to bits...

Konichiwa

Cripes!

Chrissy running away from home - she's careful enough to minimise her use of credit cards, but then doesn't twig that working in a nightclub, there'd be a possibility of it being one of Carl's (heck, I twigged from the first mention of a nightclub; remembering previous episodes that have stated that Carl owns several, and Beth has been doing the rounds training up their managers). I half expected Chrissy to bump into Beth one night...

Hopefully next week we'll find out what's been going on back at The Closet and the madhouse while Chrissy's been setting up her new life. And it's just typical of Carl to arrange for that kind of reunion! Hopefully also, despite the different location, Jayden will continue to crop up in future episodes.

Just thought: with the number of characters in this series continually expanding, if Sara's ever daft enough to work on a Book 4, I might find myself tempted into doing something akin to a smaller version of the Bike spreadsheet... mainly explaining who's who, when they were introduced, who they're related to (both officially and unofficially) etc...

 

Bike Resources

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

I Wonder What Becky Will Have To Say For Herself?

jengrl's picture

I wonder what Becky will have to say about why she did what she did? At any rate, there was no excuse good enough in my book. She was WRONG for keeping it from Chrissy. I hate these cliffhangers. I had a very strong suspicion that St. Trinians was one of Carl's clubs. I figured that Dean turned in her paperwork to the company headquarters and that was how they tracked her down. I'm looking forward to next week when she tries to explain herself.

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

Okay, it was predictable,

ALISON

'but still so much fun! Really,really enjoyable! Thank you,I loved it!!!

ALISON

So Evil so very very evil

So Evil so very very evil leaving it there and I thought waiting for this chapter was bad, I'm already bald now from a week of pulling my hair out now I have to wait another week this time probably resulting in freyed nerves and badly chewed nails (sigh)

Great chapter thanks, as always I await the next chapter with baited breath.

Claire :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

Great Chapter

Assume/hope next time that we find out what has been going on at home and what Becky was actually up to. I expect that it will include Mandy ripping Becky a new one.

Hopefully someone is between Chrissy and the door so that she can't escape again. If Sara is really cruel, it could be 2 more posting before we learn how the reunion actually goes.

I'm really glad Sara decided to continue (beyond book 2) with the adventures of Chrissy and friends.

No, I'm not that cruel

I'm sorry for the two cliffhangers back to back, but the little devil that sits on my shoulder talked me into doing it that way. :)
All will be explained in the next part of the story, which Chris has already, and is working hard on to make readable for you all.
And a really big thank you for taking the time to read my story, and leave a comment.

Hugs and Love

SaraUK