The Slap Ch. 2

Printer-friendly version

My special thanks to Karen Page, Angel O’Hare, Robi, Stacy, Samantha and all the others for their help and encouragement, without which this piece would not have been possible.

This story is of course fiction and all characters are also fictitious. Any resemblance to anybody real or actual situations is unintended.

I retain the copyright to this story.

The Slap Ch 2

By Paula Dillion

We finished up our meal and talking at the food court at the Mall. First stop, Mom informed us, is the ladies room. We took care of our business and repaired our makeup. Mom and Sis still couldn’t get over how quickly I adapted to this role.

Mom checked to see that we were currently alone and asked,
“Paula, you have never done this before, have you dear?”

“No Mom this is the first time, I have never messed with yours or Rebecca’s clothes. It just never crossed my mind.”

“I can’t get over how comfortable you seem now. You act like you have done this a lot. Your mannerism’s aren’t perfect but you’re pretty darn good for someone who wasn’t born a girl. How do you like it so far?” Mom asked as we headed back into the mall.

“It is so different than I thought it would be Mom. It has been fun. I know everything about being a girl is not fun, and I have only had a small taste of it, but I think I am going to enjoy it this summer. Does that make me strange?”

“No Paula, you are not strange. You’re different, but that is not a bad thing. I love this side of you, and I am sure your sister does too.”

”Paula I love you too. You can be my little sister any time you want to. Truthfully I never expected you to like it the way you have, I have had more fun with you than with many of my friends.”

We had a big group hug in the middle of the mall in front of many people and we didn’t care. We stopped and got my ears pierced. The Lady told me how to take care of my ears. I liked the way my ears looked. Mom had chosen peridot ear rings, my birthstone she said. Then we went shopping again. I couldn’t believe the way Mom and Sis went from store to store mostly just looking rather than buying. It was fun to a point but my shoes and skirt were starting to wear me down. I was taking a lot more steps to go the same distance than when I was dressed as a boy. Mom looked at me and could tell I was worn out. She took pity on me and we headed to the car. All along the way we drew attention from guys we passed. I know Mom was getting some of the attention too. She looked great at least to me.

On the way home we stopped by a video store to rent some movies. Mom decided we would have a girl’s night at home and told us to each find a movie we wanted to watch. I started to go to the action movie isle but I knew that they wouldn’t appreciate it like I would. I wound up choosing the movie Phenomenon with John Travolta. Mom and Sis both had classic chick flicks as I thought they would, Romeo and Juliet with Di Caprio, (Sis’ choice) and The English Patient.

We stopped and picked up some mint chocolate chip ice cream and headed on home.

We wrangled our purchases into the house. Mom put the ice cream into the freezer, and started fixing dinner. I could not wait to get undressed. I begged Sis to help me get out of the corset but she refused and just giggled. At least I did get the skirt off and those heels. I started to put on a pair of jeans but Rebecca had other plans. Instead I wound up in a black slip dress, with stockings attached to garters attached to the corset and Rebecca had a blue chiffon dress with a princess collar and long gauzy sleeves. My heels went back on my feet. Rebecca redid my makeup even more mature than yesterday, she really was an artist. She did herself up royally also, and then she led me downstairs.

Mom was just setting the table for dinner when we showed up. She stopped looked at us and said wow. She hugged us both and said, “You two are gorgeous young ladies, you both make me look underdressed. Ok girls let us sit and have dinner,”

“Mom, don’t ever worry about whether you still have it or not, because you have never lost it,” I told her.

“Yeah Mom, in your own way, your as gorgeous as we are,” Rebecca said.

Mom served us, then took her napkin and laid it on her lap. Rebecca and I followed Mom’s lead. We were then instructed on which fork and spoon to use and how to eat at a formal setting. Taking a bite and setting down the implement while the food was chewed. All the while we carried on a “pleasant conversation.” I was reminded to sit straight and to never use the back of the chair to rest against, hands on lap when not using silverware to get the next bite of food. I never knew there was so much to know about eating. Mom raised her wine glass and Rebecca and I followed her lead.

The meal was light considering the restriction of the corsets, and it was an enjoyable experience. We finished and cleared the table and started cleaning the kitchen. Mom put an apron on and washed the dishes, while we took care of the rest. The three of us made quick work of the kitchen.

As we were finishing up the doorbell rang and Rebecca said that she would get it. Mom and I walked side by side into the living room. Rebecca led two of her girlfriends Sandy and Colleen into the living room until she looked at me and stopped. I knew both of them. I tried to think fast and said, “Hello I am Paula Douglass (Mom’s maiden name),” and I don’t know why but I said, “I’m Laura’s sister.” I knew I had stuck my foot into it now.

Sandy and Colleen both came over and greeted me and Rebecca introduced the girls to me. Mom asked the girls if they wanted anything to drink and they both wanted cokes.

“Come Paula, let's get drinks for everyone,” Mom said.

Rebecca and the girls headed to the couches and Mom and I headed to the kitchen. Out of earshot Mom whispered in my ear, “Good save Sis. You will now have to call me Laura, and Rebecca will have to call you Aunt Paula. I am not complaining we had not thought that through but now we are stuck with it.”

Rebecca came up behind us, hugged me and said, “Sorry Aunt Paula, I didn’t think and I am glad you were quick on your feet. How old are you by the way.”

Mom looked me over and said, “Well she looks older than thirteen and I am thirty five so we will call her seventeen.”

We returned with the drinks and joined the girls. I was on pins and needles, but the girls seemed to accept me. They asked where Paul was and Mom said, “He is with his grandma and my sister Paula came to join us this summer.”

Rebecca said, “We have movies and ice cream why don’t you join us and we will have a girl’s night, it is mint chocolate chip ice cream.”

Mom told them they would need to get permission from their parents, ask them if you can spend the night. The girls just giggled and headed to the phone.

While the girls were on the phone Mom got Rebecca and me together and said, “We can do this if you two are careful. It will be a good experience for you Paula you have been doing well so far. Paula you will be a senior in high school this fall and are visiting for part of the summer and just do what the girls do and you will be alright. Rebecca put Paula’s yellow nightie and panty with some of her clothes in my room and don’t wear yours tonight. Paula, think of some names and histories for boyfriends that you’ve had over the last two or three years.”

Rebecca went upstairs and Sandy called Mom to the phone, and I sat and thought up some names and histories. Several minutes later both girls and Mom came back to the living room and Rebecca came down stairs. They were all excited that they could stay. Mom told Rebecca to take them to her room and loan them a nightie and that she would take her Sister and get dressed as well.

We went up to our respective rooms with me joining Mom and got ready I helped Mom out of her corset and I thought she was going to let me out of mine but she just loosened it. She checked my breast forms and used a little makeup on them to hide the seams and helped me into my nightie. I still wore my stockings I saw my white fury mules with a 2-inch heel and I slipped them on my feet as Mom put her nightie on. I put on my peach colored satin robe and Mom a pink terry robe and got three comforters out of a closet. The girls were already downstairs and were staking out their territory.

Rebecca called me into the kitchen to get chips and drinks as Mom passed out comforters. I touched Rebecca’s back and found that she had taken off her corset and thought not fair.

We brought the food and drinks back and Mom was getting the video set up. I sat next to Sandy and was immediately covered by a comforter. The first movie we watched was Romeo and Juliet. The girls fussed over Leonardo so I did to. It was fun being with these girls. They made swooning noises as Romeo kissed his Juliet.

Mom must have turned the thermostat down because the room chilled and it felt comfy under the comforter. Sandy’s legs sent shivers down my back as her legs touched mine. I got a big shock was when Sandy put her hand on top of my thigh. I didn’t know what to do so I covered her hand with mine and moved it between us but keeping her hand in mine. Sandy turned her hand and slipped her fingers between mine. At least I still had my control panty on, it was uncomfortable as my penis tried to arouse but I was still not showing.

After the first movie was over mom served us ice cream and we selected Phenomenon as the second movie. The girls were so giggly it was contagious. We talked and a giggled and we all cried as the movie ended. Mom brought out a box of tissues for us and I had to go clean my makeup off as it was now streaked. When I got back, Mom started the third movie and excused herself as she went to her room to sleep leaving us there.

With Mom gone the conversations became more animated to say the least, and the subjects changed. Sex was the big topic. I tried to keep up my guise and I could see Sis smile and wink at me. I don’t remember much about the English Patient because we talked so much. It was late when the movie ended. We all fell asleep before the credits rolled. I felt warm and comfy as Sandy cuddled up next to me my arm around her back and under her arm.

I was the first awake in the morning. My hand cupped Sandy’s tit and was trapped in place by her right arm and left hand. She was leaning into me and had a warm fuzzy smile on her face. My bladder was screaming and it took about two minutes to maneuver free from her grasp without waking her.

After taking care of my business I decided to get some clothes and head for the bathroom that connected Mom and Sis’s room. After a short struggle I freed myself from my corset and tucked my wig (still attached with adhesive thank goodness) in a shower cap. Making sure the doors were locked I took a quick shower, and dressed in bra, panty, pantyhose, padded panty girdle, waist nipper, slacks that buttoned and zipped in the back , penny loafers and a scoop neck tank top. There was so much more to dressing as a girl even when dressing down, especially when these long fingernails. I brushed out my hair and applied makeup, just foundation, powder, lipstick and mascara. I added three bangles on my right wrist, a lady’s watch on my left, a heart shaped locket on a chain. I had my starter earrings in and knew it was too early to change them. I looked in the mirror and I looked older than I was and hoped I could carry it out.

I went into my Mom’s room she was just waking. She motioned for me to come over and we hugged. I told Mom all that had transpired and left nothing out. She giggled and said you may have a bosom buddy there girl. Mom got dressed saying she had showered last night so we could have the hot water today. She reminded me to call her Laura today.

“I am sorry Laura, I don’t know why I said I was your sister.”

“Although I miss you calling me Mom, I am proud to be your sister, Paula. Come on Sis lets go fix the girls’ breakfast.”

We went down stairs and saw the girls still sleeping, and went into the kitchen. I started the coffee and toast, and mom started eggs and bacon. I then set the table for five and prepared the frozen OJ. The girls were stirring and heading to the bathrooms.

Rebecca came into the kitchen and said, “Morning Mom, and Auntie giving me a hug. It is not fair here it is morning and you two look so good already,” she giggled.

“Well if you got up at a decent hour you too could be looking good now, but it is Sunday so sleeping late is ok,” Mom said.

The other girls came in and a round of good mornings, hugs, and how did you sleep followed. The hug Sandy gave me nearly curled my toes. Juice, coffee and food made its way to the table. We had a very animated breakfast, with jokes, girl talk and giggles. We all helped Mom with the kitchen and retired to the living room. The girls discussed what we would do today, and it seemed that we were headed back to the mall.

We all headed to Rebecca’s room, Rebecca and I found clothes that would fit Sandy and Colleen mostly my stuff but it looked good on them. They were having fun going through our wardrobe trying things on.

“I just love your clothes Rebecca,” Colleen said.

“Some of these are yours too Paula, aren’t they,” Sandy said.

“Yes, Rebecca made room for my clothes here,” I said.

“But most are all new aren’t they, your clothes that is?” Sandy said.

“Yes, before I came here my Mom said I needed some new clothes before I start my senior year at high school.”

Finally they had on what they liked and we headed to Rebecca’s car. I made sure I grabbed my purse and had the makeup I would need. Colleen got the front passenger seat which left me in back with Sandy. I was in deep confusion; Sandy knew Paul and she basically treated him as a non-entity, as Paula she was fawning over me. I appreciated the attention but it made me nervous. Sandy managed to stay on her side of the seat maybe it was the seatbelt that helped me here.

It was 11am when we hit the mall; most of the stores would not open for another hour so we walked the mall. I was sandwiched between Colleen and Sandy as we walked. I seemed to look at the way the mannequins were dressed differently. Some of the lessons I have been taught started making sense. I pointed out some of the things I liked and we talked about what would look good. I was starting to take a greater part in our conversations and being comfortable doing it.

One of the first stores we entered was a music store. The music we liked at least was close, but the girls discussed it differently. They talked about the girls costumes and their looks and the guys were either hunks or losers. I selected one CD by a girl band I liked.

Back in the mall we hit store after store. I was pulling clothes off the rack as good as the girls were. I started to really get into this shopping thing. The clothes I chose to wear made it much easier to do it, although the shoes did not go with a lot of the outfits. The girls kept bringing me some sexy clothing to try on. One dress barely covered my underwear. I swore they were trying to see how far I would go, but I knew I wouldn’t buy any of it so it didn’t matter to me. I mean girls try on lots of clothes they never buy. I did make a few purchases; but I found a cashmere sweater/tank combo I knew my sister would love, but it cost more than I had, so I put it back, but remembered where I found it.

We hit the food court for a light snack; I remembered to eat slower taking smaller more dainty bites of smaller portions. We carried on a light banter as we ate. It was more fun than I thought it would be just being with the others and taking part in all we did. A meal that used to take me five minutes or less, was taking upwards of thirty minutes, but I did not care I was enjoying myself.

We finished eating and headed to the ladies room, took care of our business and repaired our makeup. We then hit the mall again window shopping till we reached the theater. We saw another movie, and at least I had not seen this one. I sat next to Rebecca, Colleen sat on other side of sis and Sandy sat next to me. The chair arm between us was one that could be raised up and Sandy did it and scooted next to me hip to hip. I laid the back of my hand on her bare thigh, she had worn a short skirt, and she captured my hand in hers.

I never realized it but the so called chick flicks had better plots to them and the acting was generally better than the actions flicks. This one was a real tearjerker and I finally freed my hand to open my purse for a tissue. I tried to keep from smudging my makeup as I dried my tears, mostly I utterly failed. After the movie was over we stopped in the ladies room I took extra time with my makeup to look presentable. Sis smiled as she saw how well I had done.

We headed to our home, where Mom was waiting. She greeted us warmly. Mom had washed the girl’s clothes while we were away and so they change back into their things. Dressed we all then headed to a Pizza parlor. We drew lots of attention as we entered. The five of us were babes, but one of them being adult probably put them off.

“So Paula, how long are you going to be here,” Colleen asked?

“I will be with my sister probably through July, maybe longer; we will be going on a vacation early July though for three weeks, right Laura.”

“Yes we are going to leave on the third of July and return about the twenty fourth.”

“Well we will have to spend as much time as we can with you Paula, won’t we,” Sandy added.

We finished our meal and headed to the ladies room. I just needed to repair my makeup.

Sandy pulled up next to me and whispered in my ear, “Paul don’t worry I know it is you, but I approve of the changes, you are so hot girl. Colleen doesn’t know and I am not going to say anything about it. I like the new you. Call me.”

A chill went down my spine at her words, but her expression told me she was being sincere.

We left the Pizza parlor and Mom dropped the girls off at their homes. When we dropped off the last girl, I broke the news to Mom and Rebecca.

“Sandy knows I am Paul, she says she likes me like this, and that Colleen doesn’t know. That is really strange since she treated me indifferently as Paul. She was making passes at Paula.”

“I think she likes mostly girls Paula, I don’t know how she saw through you except, you act a little too mature for your age. You act more like Mom, than a teenage girl. You did fine. She won’t hurt you though I don’t think,” Rebecca commented.

“I think you are right Rebecca, she has not had that much exposure with teenage girls. Not the kind where they are together by themselves. On the other hand, maybe she saw past the makeup and clothes, I am sure she will tell you if you ask. Do you want to keep going as Paula?”

“Yes I do, Mom. I don’t know but I like being Paula. People treat me better. It is easy for me to make friends this way. I don’t know if I want to stay this way forever but I do want to continue. I know being a girl is not a bed of roses all the time, but it has been better than what I had before.”

Sis and I retired to our bedroom. She checked the adhesive on the wig and removed it and placed in on a pedestal. She brushed out my own hair. It was going to be a long time before I could style my own hair. I showered and prepared for bed. I dried my hair while Rebecca was showering. When she came into the bedroom I had her sit in front of her vanity and set about drying her hair. I enjoyed that and then brushed her hair like she does for herself. She looked like she was almost in a trance as I worked on her hair. I could almost swear she was purring.

“Would you teach me how to style your hair the way you do Sis? I just love doing this; it feels so right to me.”

“Auntie if you keep this up I am never going to let to let my brother come back,”

Rebecca thought for a second and with a worried expression on her face said, “I didn’t mean it like it sounded Paula. I love you as my brother. It’s just been so nice since Aunt Paula came to visit. I love you Aunt Paula.”

“I know what you mean Rebecca, I don’t know what is going to happen but if you are there with me it really helps. There is so much I don’t know about being a girl. I really need your love and support.”

Paula leaned over and hugged Rebecca from behind, nuzzled her ear with her nose and kissed her lightly on her throat.

Rebecca shuddered at Paula’s touch and was embarrassed she had just had an orgasm, it was wonderful, but she was afraid to show it. She would have to have a mother/daughter talk soon.

After a few seconds that seemed like hours Paula released her hold on her Sister and helped her dress for bed spraying one of their favorite colognes, on both of them. They both drifted to sleep in each others embrace.

Rebecca woke first this time and after taking care of her morning ritual she set about brushing out Paula’s wig. It was still clean and in good shape. They would have to take care of it if Paula was going to be wearing it full time.

Paula stirred and Rebecca went over and cuddled and caressed her awake. Paula woke with a big smile on her face, kissed Rebecca’s cheek and gave her a big hug. Paula dashed off to the restroom and did her duties.

“I love waking up like this Rebecca.”

“Me too Paula.”

The girls donned their robes and noticed that Mom had already left for work. They had coffee and cereal for breakfast. After cleaning up after them selves Rebecca announced, “Schools starting girl back to our room.”

Once there Rebecca told Paula to strip and handed her a pair of panties. Paula put them on and tucked herself back. Rebecca then measured Paula’s waist and wrapped the corset around Paula and fastened its busk. She then proceeded to tighten the laces until she had pulled Paula’s waist down three inches, despite her groans and protestations. Rebecca then donned fresh panties and had Paula measure her waist and help her with her corset until Paula had trimmed a similar 3 inches off her waist.

“I don’t want you to do anything I wouldn’t be willing to do myself Paula. You really need the corset right now and so I am willing to suffer too.”

Rebecca then started Paula on her skin care regime. She made sure she knew what each step of the process was for. Paula’s skin was flawless but masculine in texture; this would help her become more feminine and softer. Paula was then instructed on makeup under Rebecca’s close scrutiny, having to apply it, letting Rebecca check it, wash it off and starting all over. Paula was a quick study and started to develop a flare for it. She chose some colors that Rebecca wouldn’t have tried and blended them well, impressing her sister. After an hour of work Rebecca was satisfied for her first real lesson.

Rebecca then had Paula prepare her head for the wig, brushing her hair back out of the way. Then she had Paula put the wig on and showed her how to use the spirit gum around the edges to hold it in place. Paula then brushed it out until it fell into place, and touched up her makeup around the edge of her wig and her breast forms.

Stockings came next and it was a struggle having to bend at the waist and raising knee almost to chest with the corset on to pull the stockings on. Rebecca encouraged but offered no physical assistance to Paula. Paula remembered to run the straps through her underwear to attach the stockings. A blue short sleeve silk scoop neck T, her padded panty girdle, a black half slip, a black Chiffon flared skirt that came to just above the knee, and a pair of black stiletto pumps with a three inch heels to complete the look. A trip to the jewelry box for a necklace with a cameo pendant, bangles, watch, and Paula was a sight to behold.

Rebecca dressed and had Paula select clothes for her mixing tops and skirts till Rebecca was pleased with her choices. Paula sense of what goes together and looks good was uncanny for a boy, let alone a thirteen year old boy. Both finally dressed they grabbed their purses; Rebecca tucked a disposable camera in her purse, and headed for the car. Rebecca left a note of where they were going, Mom had her do that whenever she went anywhere and Mom was not around. She told Paula the she would need to remember to do that also.

“Paul could just go somewhere and it’s not that Mom doesn’t care but as a girl it is important to let her know where we are in case something happens and she needs to find us. Girls have to be more careful Paula. Do you know what I mean?”

“I think so Rebecca girls are preyed upon more than guys, and come to think about it, I am more vulnerable than you since I am not a real girl. If I am discovered I would more likely be hurt than you.”

Rebecca frowned at that thought, she hadn’t really considered that point, but Paula was right. She would have to be careful for Paula’s sake.

“We are going back to the mall because that is where a lot of girls our age are, and shopping is a good way of teaching you more Paula.”

At the mall they did a lot of window shopping, trying on clothes mixing and matching them. Paula learned how to dress to look younger, older, casual, semi formal, formal, professional, more feminine, flirty, sporty, for exercise and how to dress and act her age or apparent age. Paula surprised Rebecca when she selected a very professional executive style three piece skirted suit to try on. Rebecca helped select a white blouse to go with it. The skirt struck Paula just below mid thigh and with the vest and jacket she could work in Mom’s law office and not look out of place, heck she would look like a young lawyer. It was hard to imagine that she was only thirteen. Rebecca remembered the camera and took several pictures of Paula dressed that way.

“What do you think Paula, do you like the look?”

“Yes I do it makes me look good and I don’t know adult, grown up, like Mom looks for work. I always liked how Mom looks dressed for work.”

“You got that right Auntie you definitely look good dressed and ready for work.”

A few more change of clothes and a few more pictures and the camera was full. So they dropped the camera off at a one hour photo shop, and headed to a bookstore. They went to a section on teen styles and beauty. They had selected a few books when they heard someone call “Rebecca”. They both turned to where the voice had come and saw the store manager Charlotte, who they both knew, approached.

“How are you Rebecca and who is this?”

“This is my Aunt Paula Douglass, Mom’s sister. Paula this is Charlotte Connors, she is the Manager here.”

“Hello Paula, how are you?”

“Fine and how are you Mam.”

“Call Me Charlotte I am doing well, thank you. The reason I came over Rebecca, one of my girls is going to be off for a while and I was wondering if you had a job for the summer?”

“Not at the moment, we are going on vacation for three weeks on July 3rd and I am keeping Paula company while Mom works.”

“I will hire her too; you both can work for me until you go on vacation, and when you get back. I am desperate and I know you I won’t worry about hiring you or Paula if she is like you or her Sister.”

“I would need to clear it with Mom first and see what she says.”

“Let’s go to my office and call will you please?”

I was feeling a bit trapped and Sis had a look of mild Panic on her face, but we followed Charlotte to her office. Rebecca called Mom’s office and told her what Charlotte had said, she handed the phone to Charlotte who talked to Mom.

“Really, and how old is she? That is no problem as long as we keep her hours shorter. It will be a good experience for her I think. Ok here she is.”

“Hello Laura.”

“She knows Paula. I trust her if you want to work there it is ok with me. She is a nice lady.”

“Yes I know Laura. Ok.”

“By the way, tell your niece, I have made doctors appointments, with Susan Ramsey, for the both of you tomorrow at 11am. Let me talk to Charlotte now. I love you Sis.”

I handed the phone back to Charlotte and told Rebecca about the appointments with Doctor Ramsey. Rebecca just giggled and blushed.

Charlotte finished talking with Mom, handed an application to Rebecca, asked her to fill it out and started filling out one for me.

She listed my name P. Daniels instead of Douglass and left the sex blank. She asked me to fill in the rest as best I could which I did and had me sign it P. Daniels.

“Paula, your secret is safe with me; I know you and nobody else here will see this application but me. Whenever you get back from your appointments tomorrow please come on in and we will get you both trained. I would like you to appear as you are if you know what I mean. To everyone else you will be Paula Douglass. I want to thank you and Rebecca for helping me out while Ellen has her baby. Don’t worry I will let both of you off for your vacation. For both of you no revealing clothes that means no plunging necklines a little cleavage is ok but not recommended and no shorts or jeans, skirts or skorts no shorter than mid thigh you may be climbing a ladder and slacks are acceptable. For shoes heels are discouraged, flats or trainers are acceptable, and if you chose flats you might also bring a pair of trainers. Paula since you are younger you might not want to dress in clothes that don’t wear good. Rebecca help her with her clothes. She will be working stocking and helping customer on the floor. She needs to look nice but could get a little dirty; she might also bring a spare set of clothes she can change into. Rebecca I will be training you at the register and counter. I want both of you looking good like you are now. I will pay you seven dollars an hour because I like you and because you are helping me out. Keep this to yourselves that is more than most of my employees are paid, but I think you will be worth it. Any questions?”

We shook our heads no and thanked Charlotte. We went back to the one hour photo and picked up the pictures, and headed to the food court.

We looked at the photos of me as while we ate, and talked about our upcoming job, and what other clothes I might need.

“I think you will enjoy working there Paula it will beat sitting at home or lazing around.”

“Yeah I think it will be kinda kewl working there Rebecca. I will be able to buy some things I want also. I won’t have to rely on Mom for money.”

“I think you could use a couple of denim or tweed skirts and a couple of ladies slacks, and maybe a blouse or two. You are almost set up.”

“What now niece of mine?”

“I don’t know Auntie Paula shall we go home and fix Mom a nice dinner.”

“Let’s do that dear. Sis deserves a break. She works so hard.”

They both broke out giggling as they headed to Rebecca’s car.

At home Paula asked if she could make dinner. Rebecca just gave tips and Paula did all the work. It was a chicken teriyaki stir-fry one of Paul’s favorites, with chow main noodles. Rebecca set about making a desert while Paula worked; she seemed to be doing fairly well for a first effort so she let her just concentrate on what she was doing. A chocolate mousse sounded good.

Paula watched her Sis start on the desert as she brought all the ingredients together and she finished up her stir-fry and set it in the oven to keep it warm. Then set about making a pitcher of iced tea, and setting the table. Rebecca spooned the mousse into crystal champagne glasses which she placed in the fridge.

Mom arrived home and after dropping off her things came to the dinner table. “My, you have been industrious,” as she hugged her two girls.

The girls served dinner and tea and told their Mom what they had been up to all day. They told her how they had come to be in the bookstore and how Charlotte had offered them jobs. Rebecca told Mom the jobs would entail and the clothing requirements, noting her assessment of Paula’s needs. Mom agreed and stated that they would pick up a few more things after dinner.

Mom was impressed with the meal saying, “dinner was good who do I thank for the meal.” Rebecca told her Paula cooked the meal but there is desert yet to come and she brought out her chocolate mousse. The dessert was relished by all and Mom gave her two girls big hugs.

Rebecca handed Mom the photos she had taken. She shuffled through the pictures, until she came across the suit. Her breath caught as she looked at Paula in a business suit.

“If you came to my office looking like that and had any skills at all Paula you would have no trouble getting a position. You even look old enough Sis.”

“Thanks Laura, I saw that outfit and just had to try it on. Rebecca helped me find a blouse for it.”

“When you get old enough Sis to dress like that we will see what we can do dear. Tomorrow we all have appointments with Dr. Susan Ramsey. She is an OB/GYN doctor do you know what that is Paula?”

“That is a doctor who treats females’ right?”

“Yes she handles problems associated to female reproductive system and pregnancies. She also handles some problems that deal with the endocrine system, although there are other doctors that specialize in that field. Do you know what that field is?”

“The endocrine system deals with the glands that produce hormones and helps maintain balance. They control the way the body grows, develops, and operates.”

“Very good. The endocrine system also produces hormones that cause the secondary sexual characteristics that differentiate boys and girls beginning at puberty. Rebecca and I look the way we do because at puberty our bodies started producing more estrogens and other female hormones than male hormones. We developed breasts, our skin softened, our waists narrowed and we started accumulating fat in our hips and thighs, started producing eggs, having our monthly periods and we started looking like girls. We all produce some of each. You have yet to go through puberty Paula or it may be just beginning. Your body will begin to produce larger and larger amounts of male hormones and your body will begin to bulk out, your voice will drop, you will start growing facial hair, and to produce sperm. Do you follow me so far Paula?”

“Yes mam, we covered some of that in human biology, It is what makes us what we are.”

“Well that is good. Now the reasons for our visits. Rebecca and I being girls we have to visit our doctors to be sure our female reproductive systems are healthy. Women have many more problems with their bodies than men do usually. So we go to OB/GYN doctors. Your visit has another purpose I want to make sure you understand what I am trying to say and can make an informed decision; I don’t want to force anything on you Paula. If it is your decision to grow up as a girl then this doctor can give you female hormones that will keep you from developing as a male. She has informed me that she can delay male puberty in you for a short while without any harm to you, and with very few changes to your body. Nothing she does tomorrow will be permanent unless you want them to be. You will feel some changes but nothing major, and those changes will not be overly visible to others. Do you follow me so far?”

“Yes I do Mom. I won’t start looking like a girl but I won’t start to look like a boy either. There might be some things that happen but nothing major.”

“Very good. Now for the big question. Do you want to go see this doctor? I want it to be clear to you. We have had our fun with Paula, I have enjoyed you being her, but in the long term it is your life. If you choose it, it will not be an easy life. You might be harassed and hurt; people might make fun of you, and treat you poorly if they found out. Paula think it over is this the kind of life you want to live? You won’t have to make this decision today or tomorrow this visit will give you some time to decide before you start changing. Do you understand?”

“Yes I do Mom. I want to do this at least for now. I believe I want to live like this and I understand the risks. If you and Rebecca will help me I would like to see if I can do it.”

“Ok then Paula, the doctor will want to talk to you and find out if this is truly what you want. Be as honest and frank with her as you can, don’t be pressured by what Rebecca and I want or think you should do, this is your life.”

We had a group hug that went on and on. It felt so right and so good. Now let’s see about getting you ready for work. Rebecca and Mom went over what we both needed. The phone rang and I answered it. It was Sandy. She called to see what we were up to, so I told her that Rebecca and I had a job now and were going to get the clothes we need. She asked if she could come along too, so I said why not, we would be by in twenty minutes. I then told Mom and Rebecca and they agreed we needed to talk to her. So I sat next to Mom in the front seat when we got in our car. We picked up Sandy and headed to the mall.

“Sandy I told Laura and Rebecca what you told me and we would like to know what you intend to do or say?”

“Paula I like you, I will never hurt you in any way. I like you and Rebecca and I know it would hurt you if it ever got out, and I will work to help see that it never does. I want to be your friend, Paula.”

“What gave me away to you Sandy?”

“Nothing much Paula, your sudden appearance and Paul’s departure, all the new clothes, a few mannerism’s nothing major and while we slept next to each other my hand kinda drifted to your crotch by accident and found your ahh, I ahh didn’t find any ahh girl parts down there. You know what I mean I want to apologize for that, you were so sexy and I was so horny, and I let my feelings overwhelm my sense of decency.”

“Oh I know what you mean. It’s ok, I just needed to know. I plan to stay this way for most of the summer and had to know what gave me away. I forgive you for, how should I say, groping me.”

Sandy looked kind of sheepish as Paula made that pronouncement. “It felt good sleeping next to you to Paula. I know I made you feel uncomfortable at times and I promise not to do it in the future. Paula you really make a nice girl.”

“Thank you Sandy. Rebecca and I have landed summer jobs at the bookstore at the mall and we need a few extra clothes. That is why we are shopping tonight.

Our conversation continued untill we got to the mall. It was a small relief that I had done well, but the fact that she had realized who I was still worried me. I resolved to be less transparent and more convincing in the future. We picked up the extra clothes we decided that we needed to work in and messed around at the mall.

Mom saw a wig shop and we stopped there and she talked with the owner she lead us over to a booth, and examined my hair, and left us. She returned with a wig the same color and length that I wore but the tresses were all in curls. The wig I wore was elegant this one was gorgeous. She helped me remove the wig I wore and put a wig cap over my hair and slipped the new wig on. The results were dramatic I saw how this style changed my appearance and was more flirty and had more bounce. It was not the same quality as the other one and I still liked the other but this one gave me a different look. She returned the other wig to my head and boxed it. She told me how to take care of both wigs and sold us some supplies for them. She told me when my hair got longer, falls and extensions maybe a better option for everyday wear.

We then returned home. Sandy helped us get the things into our room and to hang them. We talked for a while and then Sandy said she needed to go home. She hugged and gave us each a quick kiss. Rebecca gave her a lift home. I took my wig off and removed my makeup I now had two wig pedestals on my sister’s dresser. I got Mom to loosen my corset and I put on my nightie.

“Mom my old room is the biggest room, Rebecca’s is the smallest, and your room is in between why?”

“When your father was here your room was ours, it was the master bedroom. When he died I moved into the next bigger room so that your sister and I would share bathrooms to make it easier on you to have your own and not have to wait on your sister or me to get out of the bathroom and prevent you each from accidentally entering on each other. Also, the memories in that room make me feel uncomfortable. I would not want to move back into there, now.”

“Well then while Paul is away we could switch bedrooms, and let Rebecca take my old room and move Paul’s things to her old room. I am not sure Paul will be back anytime soon I think he likes living at his Grandma’s and I like living with my big Sister.”

Paula hugged Laura and started tickling her, which started a tickle war. Rebecca found them wrestling in the living room.

“Children you know your not allowed to rough house in the living room now cut that out,” Rebecca said stomping her foot for emphasis.

We both stopped and looked at Rebecca evilly and both moved toward her. Rebecca realized her plight, squealed and tried to escape. She did not get far when Laura and Paula caught her and started tickling her until she gave up and several seconds more tickling, for good measure.

“That was fun,” Laura said.

Rebecca finally caught her breath back and said, “You two are feeling pretty frisky tonight. That was fun.”

“Next weekend Rebecca we are going to clear out Paul’s room and repaint it and move you and Paula into it the bed is bigger and you will have more room for your things. Then we will move Paul’s things into your old room or into storage and make a quest room. What do you think Rebecca?”

“Paula, are you sure you want to move.”

“Sure it is a no brainer, if you will keep me as a roommate. If I go back to being Paul you will just hafta survive in a bigger room and Mom will hafta share a bathroom with me.”

“Mom?”

“Have you and your Aunt been good girls?”

“Yes we have. It has been so nice sleeping next to her, I can’t explain it.”

“Yes Laura, we have been good. I have enjoyed sleeping next to Rebecca.”

“As long as you’re both good, and you don’t start getting on each others nerves I have no problem with it. We can look at paint and decide how feminine you two want your room. You both have to agree on it, at least for now.”

“Mom, are you going into work tomorrow.”

“Yes I am. Can you meet me at Doctor Ramsey’s at about 10:45 in the morning?”

“Sure thing Mom.”

With that we broke up and went to our bedroom, I brushed Rebecca’s hair. I enjoyed that, her hair was so soft and silky I loved running my fingers through it. We hugged and went to bed.

I awoke first about 5:45 in the morning and took care of my business. I put the stocking cap on and chose the new wig. I did my makeup to look older, more adult. I then took my corset off and got a clean bra and panty set and pantyhose, a white cotton blouse and my new black slacks and flats.

I headed on downstairs and started breakfast for Mom and myself and omelets and coffee. I got eggs, milk, cheese, ham, bell peppers, onions, all set on the counter. I heated a skillet while I chopped the veggies and meat and started the coffee. I cracked some eggs into a bowl, added a little milk, mixed it with a whisk, some fresh cracked pepper and then into the skillet. I added my ingredients and folded the omelet. I made it large enough for both of us. After flipping it over again, I heard someone behind me I looked and both Mom and Rebecca were there watching.

“Are you sure she is not your sister Mom. Paul never made breakfast for us.”

“I am not sure dear but I like what I smell as long as she doesn’t burn it.”

I snapped back, put the omelet on a plate and divided it into three parts Rebecca started the toast and Mom set the table. We sat at the table and passed the food around.

“This is good honey. You can cook my breakfast anytime.”

“It is obscene for her to look so good so early in the morning Mom. It’s only 6:45, she is dressed, made up and fixing breakfast. It just aint normal for a teenager.”

“I never claimed to be “normal” Rebecca. I just woke up and decided to get ready. You both were sleeping so good I was going to wake you when I got it finished.”

“No problem Aunt Paula, this is good, thank you for fixing it.”

Mom kissed us and then went upstairs to finish getting ready for work. Rebecca and I cleaned up the kitchen and had another cup of coffee. I was nervous about today so much about my life was going to change and I wondered what tomorrow was going to bring.

Mom came down, waved to us as she left and headed out the door.

Rebecca took my hand and led me back to our room. She shampooed and conditioned her hair and turned her hot rollers on. She sat if front of her vanity and combed out her hair and proceeded to show me how she rolls up her hair. She did a few and then had me start doing them. In about forty minutes I had her hair all rolled up.

“This is just for a short time style that will wash out. My hair will somewhat be like your wig. Once the hair is all dried we will do a comb out and we will see what we get.”

She took this time to get dressed for our appointment and for work. I set aside some clothes to take with us in a tote along with my trainers, sis did the same and I took them down to her car. When I got back upstairs, Rebecca had me take the rollers out then she styled it showing me what she was doing. She finally set her style with hair spray. I could see the difference in our styles but hers looked good.

“I hope my hair looks half as good as yours Rebecca when it gets that long in what two or three years. Gosh I like it.”

“Are you assuming that you will be here in two or three years Sis?”

“I am almost sure of it Sis, but you will be away at college in two years. I just realized how much I am going to miss you.”

“Well we will have two years and maybe more together first but whatever happens you will still have me in your heart.”

“I know Rebecca. Let’s get ready to go. It is almost time.”

We left home and drove to Dr. Ramsey’s office. We waited in the waiting room for about 10 minutes when Mom showed up. She signed us in and filled out some paperwork.

Soon we were called to go back to the nurse’s station, where we were weighed, temperature taken, and blood pressure taken, before being placed in separate rooms. I was instructed to undress completely and put on a gown. Dang gown was open in back and drafty. I sat on the exam table and waited. It seemed like forever and a day before two women entered. One was the nurse I had seen earlier and the other looked like a doctor.

“Hello I am Doctor Susan Ramsey please call me Susan, and you are Paula Daniels right.”

“Yes Mam. I am.”

“Ok have you ever had an OB/GYN exam, before?”

“No Mam. Did Mom tell you what I am here for?”

“Yes we had a chat. I know about you, it is a standard question for a new patient.”

“So tell me Paula, why are you here?”

“It is hard to say. I am not sure. No that is not true I think I want to become a girl.”

“Tell me about it Paula. Why do you want to become a girl?”

So I ran down my story to her. I tried to leave nothing out. The ladies listened closely to what I had to say. Susan made notes as I talked. I don’t know why but I ran on and on as I bared myself to them. Susan would stop me occasionally to clarify a point or two but just let me for the most point talk.

“Is anybody forcing you to do this?”

“No, I’m not being forced to do any of this, in fact Mom and Rebecca and I have had several talks and they have told me that it was all up to me.”

“You do know this road won’t be easy. People have a tendency to hate people who change genders don’t you?”

“Yes, we have talked about that too. You don’t think I should do this do you?”

“First it is not important what I think or what your Mom and Sister thinks about this. It is what you think that is important. What does matter is, what is it going to take to make you, what you should be. I will tell you this Paula, I like you. I think it took a lot of courage to do what you have done. No matter what happens; whether you are Paul or Paula I want you to know that I will always be a friend for you. I take very good care of my patients; they all are a part of my family.”

Paula reached out and hugged Susan. “Thank you, that means so much to me.”

“Well it seems that you have given it a lot of consideration. Let’s have a look at you.”

She looked at my eyes, ears, up my nose, in my mouth, felt about my throat. She had me lower my gown and asked the nurse to get something which she used to remove my breast forms. She checked my chest and armpits. She checked me with her stethoscope and had me breath and cough. I was told to lie back on the table and she felt my abdomen. She instructed me to pull my gown back on and had me stand and raise the hem of the gown. Her now gloved hands were at my groin she probed the area and had me turn my head and cough; she moved her hands and repeated the process. She had me lay on my side knees to my chest as she smoothed a lotion on her gloved hand and told me what was coming. Cold shivers went down my back even before she touched me, and checked my prostate. She then pulled out some things from the end of the table and told me to put my feet in these things, she called them stirrups and had me scoot my butt as far forward as I could. Where I was felt and prodded some more. Not my most dignified exam to say the least but I bore it without complaint.

The doctor finished and the nurse took over. She led me to a room and several x-rays were taken of my chest. Back in the exam room I had blood taken in several vials, given several cups and told what went in each and shown a restroom attached to the exam room, and told to call the her when I finished. It took a while to gather the required samples. I called the nurse and she showed up and took the samples, and returned. She asked me to drop the front of my gown and took my breast forms and spread some thing on the flat side. She then placed it on my chest. She told me to hold it there while she did the same to the other. After a few minutes she told me to get dressed.

Dressed I stepped out and was led to the Susan’s office; Mom and sis were already there.

“Good Paula, have a seat please,” Susan said. “You’re in good condition, I don’t want you losing any weight though trying to look feminine, you are already small for your age/height/sex. I enjoyed our chat, I want to assure you that I have not told your Mom and Sister what we talked about I will leave that to you. Laura, may Paula have lunch with me we should be back by 2:00 pm?”

Mom said, “I don’t have any problems with that, Rebecca will pick her up then.”

Mom and Sis then hugged me and left. Susan made a phone call and then told me to wait here and we would leave in about fifteen minutes. Alone in the office I checked my makeup and touched it up. Susan came back and then we left for lunch.

She drove to a nice restaurant, we were seated, handed menus and our drink orders were taken. She ordered two teas, and I found out why as another lady showed up and was seated.

“Paula this is a friend of mine Carol, Carol this is Paula she is the daughter of an old friend of mine.”

We exchanged pleasantries and looked at the menus, I knew I only had fifteen dollars and it was a little pricey so I selected what I could afford. After our orders were taken we just had a friendly chat. I listened and joined in on things I knew I could talk about. I just followed their lead. Our food arrived and we ate and talked some more I was having fun and began to really enjoy being with them. They were really nice and I felt at ease.

“Carol, guess how old Paula is?”

She sat back, looked at me and said, “Sixteen or seventeen I would guess, but I think there is more here than just a teenage girl.”

“Yes. Oh I see a colleague of mine excuse me for a few minutes girls.”

“Paula, I guess I know why I was invited to lunch, I am Dr. Carol Parker. Please just call me Carol. I am a psychologist and I deal with people with gender issues. Do you understand what that means?”

“You deal with people who are not happy with their gender?” it was more a question than a statement.

“Yes that is a one way of putting it. Some people feel they were born in the wrong bodies and I help them decide if that is really the case. You were not born a girl were you?”

“No I wasn’t,” I said, worried that it was obvious to everyone that I was pretending to be a girl.

Seeing my look of concern she said, “don’t worry you are carrying yourself quite nicely, I would never have known if I hadn’t sat down and had observed you for a while. Also Susan and I have done this before. How old are you Paula?”

“Thirteen I will be fourteen in August.”

“I am impressed; you seem quite mature for your age. Would you like to tell me your story?”

I told her everything I had told to Susan earlier. She was very attentive while I recounted my story.

“How do you feel about being a girl?”

“I have really enjoyed it Carol, I know it won’t all be a bed of roses but I feel better about myself than I have in a while. I don’t mean that I have been down or anything, I didn’t feel bad about my self but now I feel so right. I don’t understand it. It just felt like I was supposed to be this way when my Sister first dressed me up. I know this probably sounds crazy.”

“Not at all, Paula. You’re not like all my patients but you are not unusual either. Gender dysphoria that is what we call the condition where people are confused about the gender they were born as and what they feel that should be and it has many faces. No two are alike but all are similar in many ways. If you like me, we will have many more talks. I like to help people become whole and I have enjoyed being with you. Now for a big question. If I could wave a wand and make you a girl right now, but warning you that it would be for forever, would you want that?”

“Honestly I am not sure, I am not going to say that tomorrow I won’t wake up and want to be Paul again. I don’t think I want to go back to being Paul, right now I love being Paula.”

“I love it when people are honest with me, it makes my job easier and I believe you Paula. It is also good to find out about gender issues at an early age it makes any results we can obtain better. I recommend that you continue doing what you are doing now and exploring yourself. I would like to see you in two weeks if that is ok. It won’t always be so nice between us I will ask some hard questions, you might get mad at me and I am going to press all your buttons if I can, because that is my job. I won’t let you become a girl unless I think that it is what you need to become whole and it is what your really want. You have got to convince me and I am not easy to convince. I like you and I think we shall get along fine. Let’s go fix our faces dear.”

So we went to the ladies room. I took care of my business and repaired my makeup. I was not aware that she was observing me even now. Susan was at the table and was signing the receipt as we returned. Carol reached into her purse, gave me her card, told me to call her and gave me a hug. I took out some money to pay for my meal and Susan refused it, so I just left it on the table. I saw our waitress and thanked her. She had a confused look on her face but then smiled warmly.

Susan drove us back to her office and told me to come back to her office in two days. Rebecca was waiting for me by her car; we hugged and headed to the mall. Before heading to the bookstore we stopped in a Radio Shack and Rebecca was handed two cell phones and all the stuff that went with them.

“Mom wants us wired for sound now. She told me to tell you to carry it with you all the time and to make sure it is always charged.”

I took my phone and put it in my purse. I would have to look at it later. With that taken care of we headed to the bookstore. Charlotte saw us, smiled and waved at us. She showed us where we could put our stuff, gave us our nametags and started training us.

To be continued.

up
155 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nice sequence

.. on from the first chapter.... I'll read on tomorrow (it's getting late here in ol' England!) xx Ginger

Slap

Paula you still have a hit on your hands dear. I love what you are doing with the story, please keep it up. It is almost autobiographical of someone I may know.

Hugs

Joni

I want to say that I am very

I want to say that I am very impressed with your writing. I have truely enjoyed your story and will be looking for more to come. Please don't quit for you have what it takes to make a great author.

Another fine chapter

Hi Paula
I am very much enjoying your wonderfull story. You are truelly a talented writer. The way that you tell the story is amazing its like you are there experiencing it for yourself. Not alot of writers can do that, but you are one of them. I hope that you continue with this wonderfull story. You have me hooked. I will patiently await for more of this story and any others that you will write.

Sincerly,
John (dooey52)

What can I say? You have a h

Jezzi Stewart's picture

What can I say? You have a hit here! I like the detail and I like the fact that you seem willing to take risks, like going for an almost adult persona for Paula - will Rebecca have problems dealing with an outwardly older Aunt Paula who is reality her younger sister? What about mom interacting with her 13 year old daughter as her almost equal 17 year old sister? - let alone the fact that this aunt/sister is actually biologically brother/son. I think it would be neat to get Paula accidentally even older - maybe by having her like that suit so much she buys it and wears it and ends up taken for 21? In employment, I liked it that you didn't take the road most traveled and have Paula in an exclusively feminine business like a salon or boutique. I think a little humor might be a nice touch; dealing with Jeff might be away to do that.
Hugs, Jezzi

"All the world really is a stage, darlings, so strut your stuff, have fun, and give the public a good show!" Miss Jezzi Belle at the end of each show

BE a lady!