The Journal of Greg Adam Clarke

Printer-friendly version
The Journal of Greg "Adam" Clarke


Monday, May 18th - When injecting Subject Alpha with the nanites, he asked me if he would be beautiful as a woman. I told him that I didn't know.

Thursday, May 21st - Alpha keeps checking himself for changes, he's been told several times that it will take weeks for notable changes to occur.

Saturday, July 4th - Alpha wished to see the firework show, I brought him a television from my workstation. His body measurements showed he was starting to develop feminine fat deposits, it made him happy to hear that.

Thursday, August 20th - Alpha has developed breast buds, I threw my back out bringing him a full-length mirror.

Saturday, October 24th - Alpha's physique is markedly feminine, and his breasts have reached Tanner IV. I surprised him with a training bra, and he hugged me. He seemed hurt that I flinched.

Friday, January 25th - Alpha's hips are coming along nicely, she was delighted the first time I refereed to her in the feminine. We had a laugh together when discussing her penis, which is nearing the inversion threshold.

Tuesday, February 2nd - Eve, that's the name she chose for herself, has fully developed breasts and is superficially indistinguishable from any other woman. She has a pile of clothes in her observation room, and spends hours trying things on in front of her mirror.

Wednesday, March 17th — Eve tells me she loves me, I confess that I had loved her for a while now. The security cameras started having mysterious blackouts after that, usually ten/fifteen minutes at a time.

Sunday, June 9th - Eve hasn't changed at all, she still has a micropenis and is genetically male. I haven't seen her beautiful smile in ages, a specialist is coming in tomorrow to assess the nanites. I tell her I'm doing what I can, and let her cry on my shoulder.

Tuesday, June 11th - Doctor Richards administers what he calls “stage two” nanites, they should complete Eve's transformation.

Wednesday, June 12th - The nanites appear to be working, but became both airborne and virulent. Three lab assistants were infected before we established the quarantine. The rapid changes were to much for their bodies to handle.

Monday, August 9th - Doctor Richards and I finished work on a swarm of counter-nanites, they would inoculate me against Eve's nanites. Her nanites resisted all attempts to correct their virulence, this way I could at least be with her.

Wednesday, February 16th — Eve and I are on our way to an island. She is heavy with child and this little paradise is our honeymoon gift, courtesy of the British Government. The Royal Family heard our story, and were happy to let us use it until a cure is found.

Well it's daytime right now, and I've become a father to a handsome baby boy! Doctor Richards sent word some time back, and said progress is going steadily for the cure. He even said it might be in time to send little Eric off to primary school. -Fingers crossed-

Well, used up most of the paper teaching my son the art of origami. So, I guess this is it. I should probably say something profound to end this off... Eric says sand isn't for eating. :)

up
93 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

That brings to mind...

Hmmm. How does that go?
Oh yeah, something about "the best laid plans of mice and women..."
.
.

Black suede and skirt_0.JPG
The girl in me. She's always there...
often muddling up a quote.