The First Queen in the Village 18

Printer-friendly version


The First Queen in the Village 18



by WannabeGinger

The Invitations are ready, the Jockey Club knows what they want and the only question now is, “will they?, or won’t they?”…. come to the party!!

Chapter 18 — Publish and be damned!

Christine and Andy prepared a dozen invitations and, in the evening sunshine, strolled around the village delivering the goods. Ladies only for the first party, but friends allowed. They hoped for a small but select band of like-minded ladies to turn up. They discussed Andy’s role — first as Andy, welcoming the visitors, and later as Astrid, joining in later when proof of what fun can be had is required.

When they settled in for a quiet drink at the pub before going home, it was probably a good thing that Bev was having her night off and Belinda and Brian were nowhere to be seen. Andy sat, dressed in ‘drab’ and with his beautifully styled hair tucked up under a smart ‘beanie’ head cap.

“It’s very good we thought of that to hid your lovely hair, my honey.” Christine said. “You look quite the stylish man on my arm tonight… no make-up, hair tucked out of sight, and chinos and a shirt…. Very mannish….”

“Mmmm, I quite like the look just occasionally. Like I’ll be at the start of the party I think, don’t you? “ Andy replied.

“Of course, you should make yourself as male as you like — the transformation to Astrid will then be more dramatic…. And you’ll be able to show how much you enjoy being a girl……..!”

“I can’t stop humming that song!” Andy laughed, “ Doris Day, eat your heart out!”

“The lovely think, sitting here, is that nobody around us knows that under your drab exterior, you’ve got those lovely lovely stockings and suspenders, and the panties and bra all made of lace….. You must still be feeling girrly, I hope, at least!?” Christine smiled at him, her husband …. And her wife!

“But my darling, what made you think otherwise? It’s something I never knew until I stated dressing as I do that girls feel their underwear ALL day long. Whatever you do, whichever way you turn or twist, there’s a reminder. You’re all so lucky!!” Andy meant what he said. This was the impossible conundrum he faced — how could he ever stop wearing delicious lacy underwear?! Never!!!

“So, we’re aiming for five or six acceptances, are we?? Let’s hope so — I think that, if we get that many, then the whole project will fly and who knows, the sky’s the limit!” Andy went on.

Christine reacted with a smile. “Our lives may be a little different if so — there will be much more expected of us if it goes that well. I’d much rather we go for it in a big way. If we only got a couple, then, well, we’d be like wife-swappers….. which would just be dull…… Nothing succeeds like excess, I say!!”

“C’mon, let’s go home….. I fancy a quite quiet evening under the duvet with you! I’ve an idea that you might like……..” Andy giggled to himself.

--oo00oo–

As she lay where Andy had told her, Christine felt divorced from her sensations. On the bed, she could feel only the soft cotton sheets, freshly washed and cool. She laid there, unable to see her surroundings. Andy had placed a light lacy stocking top across her eyes. Nothing tied in place, just laid there, …. With instructions not to move, or to touch what was a very effective blindfold. The room was quite warm but goose-bumps ran down her arms, deliciously.

Andy had spread Christine’s hair out over the pillows after gently brushing her luxurious locks, teasing tendril curls and folding the bangs over the curling brush.

She was otherwise naked.

Andy’s maleness from earlier was gone. He wore only a bra and panties. His hair, likewise, brushed into as full a style as Heidi had managed for him earlier. The highlights, which he hadn’t expected to have, were beautifully reflected in the vanity mirror. He held a lipstick in his right hand and he rested above his wife on the bed, bearing weight on one elbow. So his hand was free to put the lipstick wherever he chose.

The glorious thing was that Christine didn’t know what was about to happen. She found her skin tingling in anticipation. Andy’s voice became Astrid’s. She whispered to her wife, “You look lovely, just lying the there… can you imagine what I want to do to you?”

“Well, kissing my pussy would be a good way to start…..”

“Right in one…. And I shall….. in a moment or two … But what before that? “ said Andy, tracing a single fingernail up the inside of Christine’s thigh and across he bushy mound above her pussy. “what could I do…. First?”

“Kiss me, long and deeply, on my lips…..”

Without warning, as if the invitation was not needed at all, Astrid began to smear the lipstick across Christine’s beautiful full lips. She carefully shaped the cupid’s bow that she would then, or soon, removed by kissing passionately.

At the first touch of the stick, Christine’s body curved into an almost foetal position, such was the surprise and enjoyment she felt. The stocking top fell from her eyes, but they remained shut.

“Come here..” whispered Astrid as she put the blindfold back across Christine’s face. Her fingernail traced it’s path again, this time a little harder. Her lips closed over her lover’s lips and there began the most lingering, and at some times urgent, kiss. Christine prayed for more. Astrid was, for once, in control of the pace of their love-making. Inside her panties, Astrid felt the rising of a gentle hard-on, not fully formed, but enough to indicate his rising passions.

Christine still lay there, her face now covered in lipstick that had begun in such a perfect formation. Her hair was now ruffled, having lost the gentle spread-out look when the lipstick first touched.

“Keep still…..” Astrid said firmly. “There will be more…..”

Christine breathed deeply and smiled in anticipation.

She could neither see, nor yet feel, Astrid’s hand reaching for the dildo that Andy had placed under the pillow. Not a large one, not a brutal one, but one that girls are happy to use on eachother. Whilst touching Christine’s pussy for the first time, searching out the folds of moist skin that hid his lover’s clitoris, Andy put the dildo in his own mouth, to provide a wet and slippery first encounter when it would reach Christine’s fanny.

She could wait no longer….. At the very least she wanted his fingers inside her to find that G-spot they both loved so much…… “ You beastly tease… let me have you…. Now!!!”

The dildo came as a complete surprise and a joy to Christine….. her back arched as she rose to kiss Astrid firmly on the lips……

“Back, back….. Let me…..” said Astrid, pushing gently down on the mouth that eagerly had sought her own. The girl would do what the girl would do. Astrid’s abilities to get Christine to the heights of orgasmic delight were well-practised. Christine was on her way!

It was the least Andy could do, for all the indulgence of his girly side that had now become their way of life.

--oo00oo–

The sound of a letter arriving on the doorstep came very early the following day. Too early for the postman to have delivered whatever had arrived, Andy thought as he walked towards the front door, dressing in his girly, lacy, floral dressing gown.

A hand-delivered envelope! A first reply! Already!

“Honey, guess what!!!”, he called upstairs. “…….. Come down!....”

“What’s up? I’m in the shower……!” Christine called back.

“We have a reply… I think…… you weren’t expecting anything else hand-delivered, were you?” Andy asked, as he ripped the envelope open.

“Count me in! Thanks! B.” was all that the contents said.

“It’s from “B” — who could “B” be???...... Must be Bev……..” Good if it is, thought Andy. It would be good to have her in the mix, however many people agreed to come to the party.

“What did you say……? I can’t hear you!” shouted Christine, still upstairs.

“It’s a FIRST!.......” shouted Andy as he climbed the stairs.

By the time he reached the door to the bathroom, Christine was emerging…….

“One for you to fuck, my darling… I’m sure Bev will be pleased to get close to you.”

Christine teased back, “But I thought you were after her tits, my lovely tit-mad husband…..!” Andy saw the humour in that and imagined a three-in-a-bed experience that would make all of this preparation worthwhile! Sadly, they had never had threesomes before and, he knew in his heart, it was unlikely that Christine would share Bev — and her wonderful breasts — with him … or with Astrid for that matter.

--oo00oo–

Through the day, the same sound of a letter falling on the mat was repeated several times. Each time, either Christine or Andy raced to be first to open another message.

Before mid-day, it was clear that there was going to be a party — and a quite well-attended one at that.

There was a beautifully crafted card from Heidi that indicated she would love to be a part of the fun, and that she would bring Lottie if that was alright…. And that maybe, if it was possible, she would bring another girlfriend who, she said, was very ‘receptive’, whatever she meant by that.

Jenny, the amateur drama star was next, indicating acceptance and saying it would be great to get out in the evenings and get some ‘good conversation’, meaning that life at home might be dull, if Andy and Christine were good judges.

Then, there was a knock at the door, which came as a surprise.

“You’d better answer it….” Said Andy, who was dressed neither as himself, nor as Astrid at the moment…..

“Ok, Ok,…” said Christine…” Andy could hear only one side of the conversation.
“Oh, how lovely… yes, yes…. Do come in!.....” was all Christine said. Andy fled to the safety of the kitchen where he could hide.

The visitor was Pammie, from number 4 — she of the vivid once-Goth blue-black hair and striking make-up. He remembered her being tall and thin, with penetrating eyes, but Andy couldn’t see her even if he peeked through the door-jamb.

“We thought it would be fun…..” Christine was saying…….

“More fun than a box of monkeys having sex, I’d say, if I read your invitation right!” said this woman who the couple had only seen across the street up until now. “We can always do with some adult entertainment and I’ve never been to such an event…. I do hope the providers of the goods will have plenty of imagination!”

“I think the imagination has to come from us ladies…. If you know what I mean…” said Christine. “But, yes, we felt there isn’t enough friendship and enjoyment among us in the village, so we thought we’d try in this direction. We can leave the Women’s Institute to their flower arranging and the Men’s Club to their allotments and gardening……. I’ve found a website that sends Party Organizer to run the evening for us…. Or they’ll sell us a ‘starter kit’ that we must buy… and plenty of catalogues for orders to be placed from…. They guarantee delivery the next day after ordering…….”

“I’m sure we need some items… already I can think of….. Hey! Could they allow pre-ordering so some stuff might come with the ‘starter kit’??” said Pammie, clearly getting a little hot inside her black leather jacket. I wonder what she’s wearing under there, thought Christine. “I’ll go online and see whether that would be possible — if it is, I’ll let you know…..”

“Oh, I do hope it is…. I think Jack is ready for some new ideas…”

When she closed the door on Pammie, Christine called out “Another YES! — with excitement and enthusiasm — we can count on Pammie coming. She’s got plans for Jack, that’s for sure….”

Andy closed in on Christine as she stood in the main room of their cottage. He put his arms around her neck and said…. “Dress me, now… please!” And he led her to the foot of the stairs.

--oo00oo–

By the time the day was though, the lovers had received positive replies from enough of their villager friends to commit themselves to buying something of a variety of items from the catalogue to be of interest to anyone who had sex on the brain and who could find out a lot more about feminizing the male, if that were what took their fancy, or their male’s fancy!

“I’ve been thinking about the whole idea of running the party ourselves….” Andy, now fully in his Astrid persona, started to explain, she was thinking differently, now she knew there would definitely be a party. “I’ve been thinking that this will be a huge amount of work involved for you, my darling…. And I know how much you want it to go well… but what’s the point if you’re worried all the way through and can’t focus on enjoying yourself…..”

“I mean, it will be alright for me, just getting myself ready outside or upstairs, but you’ll be worrying about how it’s all going and you won’t be enjoying yourself……. That would be wrong. …..” Astrid went on… and on….

“That’s very kind, but how do we change that — I don’t mind…… I’ll be enjoying everything in the knowledge that there’s a way to develop the whole thing into the future — no worries about the first step….” Christine tried to reassure him.

“Hear me out….. How would it be if, instead of only us doing it….. And ending the way you want it to end, ….. how could we take the early hard work out of it….. Like getting someone else to front the party. You said this company that has the online services and the stores, they also come out to run parties for Hen’s Nights and Girls’ holiday parties… don’t they? Why not get them to do the showing, and maybe take some orders for the stuff they’d like for themselves…..Maybe the sexy underwear and the creams and lubes and the gentle bondage stuff and the rampant rabbits and collars and cuffs and slapping paddles or nipple-ties … you know the lightweight stuff I mean….. Then you can weigh in, after that part’s finished, with those who want to stay for the ‘more interesting, and different’ ideas that you’ve got — and which they’ve come for?!”

“So, we’d just buy the underwear in larger sizes, and maybe the make-up and the hair, and talk about how to have their men engage with the whole idea…… The heavyweight stuff might come out at a later party — if some want to explore a little domination….. who knows? I do see where you’re coming from…… But we already have a date set for OUR party and it’s only a week away….. I think we may have to do that another time… Perhaps I could explore that in a phone call to the company……….”

The lovers resolved to prepare for their own party, but that Christine would engage with the party planner service to see if there was a way…. After all, it might not be unique for a party to be arranged for a group of women who are hell-bent upon feminizing their men friends!

Chapter 19 will complete the acceptance list and get us to the afternoon of the fateful evening!

up
62 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I invite U as guest to the Village Party

Ginger, Christine and Astrid have a nice evening planned for those on the wild side. The love of your life may not be the same in the future.

JessieC

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

been on rightmove and google maps

can't find this place, I have looked quite widely but with no success.
please can you give directions as I have some characters who would like to gate crash the party.
Lauran

Thank you Ginger,

I know some 'crazies' who would love to be on the guest list
and who are prepared to motor down after Wimbledon.How is the
accommodation in this part of the world or should they bring a tent?

ALISON

I'll be more than happy to participate...

Andrea Lena's picture

...so long as there aren't any spectators lurking about, aye? Love-Forty!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

tent

bit camp that?

Cha, Cha, Cha, Changes...

Ole Ulfson's picture

Changes are coming for the men of Much-Humping-in-the-Marsh. Will they ever be the same? God, lets hope not!

Where will it all lead? I don't even care. I volunteer my participation. But I'll need a partner, preferably female. But will that even matter when our heroines have their way?

OMG, Is the air conditioning broken?

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!

I just can't wait, Ginger

I'm going to be a fly on the wall so don't go around swatting indiscriminately!

I can see this is going to be a greater story than it already is.

Just can't wait, thank you Ginger.

Hugs

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Thank you Lauran,

I thought a few more would have picked that one up,
hence the old saying "he was as camp as a row of tents".
No,I am not talking about Ginger,she and I come into
another category,we are both ML,work that out!!

ALISON

ML

majestic lovers?
minor lookers?
moronic learners?
mates in letters?
men of leisure?
perhaps not even close.

MLs

Male Lesbians! (Even Mercedes Benz have a 4x4 called the ML350!)
:)

Ah....

Andrea Lena's picture
Magically Lesbilicious!!!

  

l_1.jpg

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Thanks (girly) gang!

Such encouragement... even my temperature is rising! Google Earth has a furry blur over that part of the border between Oxfordshire and Gloucestershire! Plenty of room for new characters in the Bed & Breakfast facilities in surrounding villages;

Much Dressing in the Woods (for outdoor types), Much Make-up in the Night (for Glam-girls), Much Holding the Breath (for corset lovers), Much Slapping on the Matress (for gentle BDSM) and Much Stroking through the Silk (for Everyone!!!).

More front than Brighton comes to mind but, in my day, it was "more camp than Butlin's" (holiday villages they're now called)... Perhaps Butlin's will consider relaunching for he 'special interest market'!

Lots of love, Ginger xx

(Sorry, delayed writing owing the being at Lord's for the England win over the dear friends from Oz today!)

WHAT! we lost, how dare we!

What! did we lose?

What do they do at Lords: (apart from 'Jolly good show old chap'), tennis, cricket, rugby, league or golf?

I'll bet if we had played Aussie Rules there we would have won! We could have changed the rules to suit ourselves, (although the pitch is a bitch).

And why not change the rules, the 'Titled Gentry', and I use that term carefully, have been doing it since before Robin Hood and his merry men,(That brings up a thought, camped in the forest with his Gay brethern, no wonder the Gentry including the Sheriff were trying to catch and kiss them)!

Hugs!

PS. I thought M.L. was Mature Ladies, considering the experience of the commentators!

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Lord's

No, Ladies!

I hate to say it but, as there's no crioket (or rugby) in the Olympics, we have the archery at Lord's!!!! At least the Beach Volleyball, with all those young virgins in their Lycra panties, will be at Horseguards Parade - just along from Buck House and Her Majj.

If you can have Aussie Rules, at least let us have Cricket.... we can both agree on Rugby.

As for the Gentry and times gone by, did you know Maid Marian was made by a local Surgeon from a young man called Will Scarlet - tart by name, tart by nature!

:) LOL Ginger

places

You should come up north we have places already there, Ramsbottom is the best know for those who like their sheep.

ooop north!...

.... and down with panties! :)

Baa! Baa!

joannebarbarella's picture

Black sheep! Is that miscegenation? Or just imagination? Will there be Welsh people or New Zealanders at the party?

It gives me a huge frisson just thinking about it, but they've proved the village is ready for it. Tally Ho!

Joanne

colonials, near and far...

I don't think they have lesbians or trannies in NZ, the Haka keeps them at bay. As for Waales.... they're all shagging sheep so never look at other boys or girls! :)