COD1

Printer-friendly version

1

up
81 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

So you-know-who is trying to attone and help Amber's daughter

Via the astral plane.

Mean while Mr. Calvin and his trusty sidekick, the woman Amber thought was her friend, need a serious case of death OR WORSE for what they are doing the young girl. The lies they are filling her head with.

Yet we know from the prequel Mr. Calvin a long time ago was good man. Not the piece of lying shit he is now.

Poor girl. Will she ever learn the truth? Will she be reunited with her mom?

Will Amber ever get justice?

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

How many ways to spin a tale...?

Pretty good summary of what is going on. You'll see more of the relationship between Danna and her guardians and "Teijurzi's" game in the coming chapters.

But you'll have to wait and see if your other questions are answered in this tale. ;)

...

*edit*

OH WOW! So her baby wasn't killed she was kidnapped?! That's pretty fudged up... I hope she finds her mother soon and figures out what is going on with her.

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

Surprise!

Don and Sarah have some 'splaining to do, huh? Wonder how she'll feel if she finds out they've been lying the whole time.

Spiny thing.

Feels like came in middle of conversation. Must investigae. Good will happen to girl?

Welcome!

If you feel a little lost, there is a prologue to the story. Also, this is a spin-off from Amber: In the House of Calvin (Amber Light is the fetish-free version of that story). This story is meant to be a little mysterious and it can stand on its own, but many of the commenters here read the previous story, so you'll get some of that info there.

Hope you enjoy the tale. It will be long, complex, and if I do this right, very intriguing and rewarding. :P

-Ken