Sk8r Grrls Comix : 1-1-1-1

Printer-friendly version
Finally! Here we have the first page of the first issue of the first volume of the first book of Sk8r Grrls Comix! This is the only page done so far, but seeing as how today is the ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY of first posting the first Sk8r Grrls Episode, I kinda felt like it was necessary! Hope you all enjoy!
Sk8r Grrls
Comix

Book 1 Volume 1
Issue 1 Page 1

Writer:
Edeyn Hannah Blackeney
Artist:
Heather Rose Brown

 
In Which We Meet Our Heroines

 
Sk8r Grrls

up
77 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sk8r Grrls

Great work - both of you are terrific artists in your own way. This is a great combination of tallents and skills.

Are you going to do the entire series or just selected scenes? Either way I'm looking forward to what the future brings.

Huggs & Giggles
Penny

The idea is...

to eventually do the entire series. There would be much more of a backlog done by now, but I never got the storyboards to Heather Rose! Totally my fault. Hopefully, in the near-type future-thing, I'll get more to her and you'll see it all, folks!

Wow!

erin's picture

And thanks, Edeyn and Heather. :)

- Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

Two great

talents that do go together. This was soooo good! Now I'm hungering for more!
Thank you both!
Hugs!
grover

Lovely XX AD

Lovely

XX
AD