Stuck in a Rut - Part 40

Printer-friendly version

Stuck in a Rut.
By Rosalie Redd

Casey Church is a normal 13 year old girl, But in a world where there hasn’t been a girl born in over 100 years, Casey adjusts to her new life as a girl. Can Casey cope with everything that comes with being a girl, or will others conspire to ruin her life?

Chapter 40

Casey

Janie and Luna pressed in against me as I lay there crying. It was devastating to think of the scope of this treachery. How had they done it? I sobbed uncontrollably into Luna’s hair. (Sorry Kitten)

Janie peeled herself from my side, and took DeShaun’s hand and led him away, outside the room.

Thinking that I couldn’t hear, she spoke. “DeShaun, we all know you love her, but let us handle things for now, When a girl gets the ‘weepies’, it takes other girls to help them though it.”

DeShaun spoke in a perplexed voice. “Weepies? Huh?”

Janie sighed and explained to him. “When a girl gets close to the end of their outward physical transformation, their hormones spike, causing them uncontrolled mood swings, usually bouts of crying and weeping. We call these the ‘Weepies’, and It’s apparent that that’s where we are. So let us take care of her. Be there for her still, but know that we know what it’s like, so we’ll take the lead.”

“Okay.”, DeShaun said in a dejected voice.

I heard his tone and bawled into Luna’s hair more, at least until I heard the next thing Janie said. “Don’t worry though, you’ll like what comes after… We call those the ‘hornies’… heh.”

I heard DeShaun cough and walk off towards his room.

Janie came back in and snuggled back against me, allowing Luna the opportunity to go wash her hair.

Eventually, I calmed down enough to stop crying. With my girls cuddled against me, I was feeling better.

“So… weepies, huh?”, I said quietly. Janie and Luna looked me in the face, and both kissed a cheek.

“Yeah, when I got them, I didn’t have anyone for support. I laid in bed, curled in the fetal position for hours… crying that Anthony was gone. I still miss him.”, Luna confessed.

Janie related her tale. “Mine were particularly bad. At the therapy center, they put the girls on suicide watch when they start their weepies. We were partnered with another girl at all times for emotional support. I was partnered with a girl named CeeCee, who had been molested by her brother. She supported me when I would cry about the rape. We got each other through it.”

I sighed. I was sad, but I know that I was lucky. Luna lost the boy she loved, and Janie… well yeah. That was bad. Eventually, I felt good enough to let them both up to change. This time, I didn’t leave the room, I didn’t turn away. I watched. I had already seen Janie naked, obviously. Luna was more attractive than I had thought. She was so small, and slender but not childish at all. She had subtle curves, and small, but pert breasts. I purred as I watched, and she noticed me looking and blushed.

When they both had gotten dressed in their pajamas, they laid down with me again, and we cuddled more.

It was Luna that spoke first. “I… I… Miss Casey, thank you for saying that I was allowed to be with DeShaun, but I don’t think that’d happen. I’m too shy about boys...”

I giggled. “You? You were so straightforward when you said you wanted to be our pet.”, I said as I reached over and started to rub her breasts through her pajama shirt. She moaned and blushed.

“Please Mistress, no more. Get me too worked up and I’ll get all flustered because I can’t eat you out yet.”

I heard Janie giggle from my other side. “Don’t worry little one. Your mistresses won’t tease you, unless you want to be teased. Someday you’ll get to feel what it’s like with a boy, it’s so wonderful. There is no other experience to compare it to, except pure bliss.”

I blushed, knowing who Janie was referring to.

“So, what’s it like, I mean as a boy?”, Luna asked curiously.

I turned my head. “You never played with it?”, I asked her.

Bit her lip and turned red. “No… I… I… I was not very big, and I was resigned that I’d be a girl eventually, so I never...” she said, in a quiet voice.

I looked at Janie, then turned to kiss her. “It’s intense.”, I said. “You feel aroused and hard, working harder and harder, feeling the pressure build up and up filling it, and building up til it hits critical mass, and explodes into orgasm. It focuses at your dick and then washes through your body with such intensity that when it his your head, you feel giddy and light headed.”

Janie purred. “I’m glad I made you cum.” she said wickedly.

I licked her nose. “Each and every time.”, I replied.

Luna bit her lip and pouted. “I’m jealous that you got to have sex as a boy, and even more jealous that it was with Mistress Janie.”

I turned and hugged Luna, who had an adorable pout on her face. “No fair… nobody can resist the Luna cute pout.”, I said with a laugh.

Luna giggled, and laughed. And when She closed her eyes, I went for it. I kissed her on the lips passionately, more passionate then I had ever kissed her before. She blinked for a second, and kissed back more passionately, parting her lips. As I kissed her, I worked my hand up, and lifted off her pajama top. Exposing her breasts. She whimpered as I broke the kiss, and started to lick her cheek, then her neck. I moved down collarbone slowly, before going downward. I flicked my tongue across her small nipple, before gently taking it in my teeth. I licked it in earnest. Swirling my tongue around it clockwise, then counter. I let go with my teeth, placing my lips over the breast. I began to suck at her tit, causing her to slowly moan.

Janie turned and spooned against me, cupping my flat chest, and grinding her pelvis against my big ol’ ass. I heard her moaning quietly, and knew she was turned on.

As I played with Luna, Janie started to nibble my earlobe. I felt an itch in my breath, and a slight moistness from my tiny slit. Soon.. I couldn’t wait.

Panting quietly, I stripped Luna’s pajama bottoms off, and as I began to run my fingers over her hairless mound, I felt her desire, and I felt Janie’s.

I whispered to them both quietly. “Please, it’s time.”

Janie purred quietly in my ear as she pulled my tee over my head, exposing my chest. I felt Luna’s deft fingers at the drawstring of my shorts. Soon we were all naked. I pressed my immature pussy up against Luna’s small, flat ass as I fingered her gently. I slipped a finger into her, then two. She moaned and bit her lip. All the while Janie was grinding on my bubble butt, and pressing her large boobs into my back, rubbing them against it.

We quietly pleasured each other, my fingering. Luna and playing with her breasts. Janie was pinching my tits, and rubbing my clit. I was too small to enter yet, but she stroked my small opening with her fingers, making me wetter and wetter. I felt a feeling creeping through my body, tingling, building in intensity. I bit down on a blanket to keep from shouting out. That was when I had my first female orgasm, and that was quickly followed by another. As I panted hard, I felt Luna having hers. Shortly followed by Janie’s. When we were all done, we collapsed in a big, tired sweaty sex-ball.

I gently nudged Luna. “You go take the first shower, Kitten.”, I told her.

She nodded and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around that sexy-cute body.

After she left, I leaned over and kissed Janie. “Love you. You take the next shower.”, I said. She nodded and snuggled against me.

After Luna had returned, I waited for Janie to return, then went off to take my shower. As I lathered up the soap, I blushed thinking about it. I had had my first female orgasms, and after I toweled off, I looked at myself in the mirror. My Clit had finally shrunk down to average size, and without inspecting, I looked fully female. Only examining closely would show that my vagina was still too small for even my pinkie to fit in.

I wrapped the towel around myself and headed back to the bedroom. Luna and Janie parted, allowing me back in between them. I was so happy to have such wonderful friends and lovers that I began to tear up.

Janie noticed. “The weepies are back. Kitten, commence operation: cuddle!”, she said.

With a giggle, Luna replied “Roger!”, and I was once again wrapped up in hugs.

We all drifted to sleep, laying there naked in a big comfy bundle.

Morning came, and we quietly got up and got dressed in our casual clothes, then headed down for breakfast.

DeShaun and the parents were already at the table, eating. We sat down, me with DeShaun to my left, and Janie to his right. Luna was on her other side.

Dad sat there with his newspaper up, covering his face, he spoke. “Girls, I know you three have a strong and … unique relationship. I’m not against it, so long as you are all comfortable with it… but for the sake of dealing with your parents and guardians… I’d like some deniability, so if you could please keep it down next time?”

We all blushed, and looked down at our laps, With DeShaun looking at each of us in turn and then looking away.

Mom put her hand out across the table, and onto mine. “Dear, I know it’s hard. I remember when I went through the weepies, myself. I’m just glad you have a good support system in place.”, she said.

After breakfast We went into the living room and watched some movies. We had time before we had to get dressed for the dance. DeShaun, however had Homecoming duties as the Freshman Prince, so He got ready early. After Mom reminded him to make sure his tux was ready and hanging in the bag in his room for when he came back, he left. He had on his freshly washed jersey and some jeans.

There was some sort of meet and greet and walk-through for the parade. It was a beautiful Autumn day, the forecast was for a high of 65 degrees, and sun. I went upstairs first, and get changed into a cute light blue sundress, and had my school logo hoodie with me, for if it got cooler. Janie had on a cute navy skirt and white polo, and the mistress of the dark settled for a ruffled black babydoll dress with puffy sleeves and lace at the bodice and hem and little black gloves with lace at the wrists. That was in addition to her black Mary Janes, and ripped fishnets.

We walked to a spot not too near the school, a couple blocks from home. We would see DeShaun as they made their way to the finish line at the school. Setting up lawn chairs we sat and waited, waving as his convertible came into view. Only to see that… she… was hanging all over him, and waving and kissing his cheek. That slut Amy, with her low cut shirt, showing off that pushed up cleavage. I felt the tears welling up again, and Luna and Janie must have sensed it, because I was immediately wrapped in hugs once again. Mom and Dad came over and stood behind me, with Mom rubbing my back.

~o~O~o~

Part 40, can you believe it?

As always, I want to hear your comments, questions, and thoughts.
and if you are thinking about writing a story in the Rut Universe, feel free to drop me messages about how the in-world things work.

up
135 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I'm still waiting to find

Wendy Jean's picture

how they were denied the chance to be what?Freshman King and Queen. Please don't leave us hanging.

Freshman Prince and Princess.

Because the seniors are the King and Queen.

The Dance will probably be in Friday or Monday's chapter... and there's bound to be more weeping by Casey...

cant Deshaun turn it down?

seems like an easy way out of whatever the bad girls are planning

DogSig.png

Well...

He probably could, but his reputation at the school would probably take a tremendous hit. "you didn't show your school pride", "we were counting on you", etc...

Or...

His reputation could go up if he does it right -- rejecting it because of the voter fraud.

Also, he needs to decide what is more important, his reputation or his relationships.

Whose shoe will drop?

Jamie Lee's picture

It isn't bad enough that some boys turn into girls but they get a high does of girl adjustment.

And while they are adjusting to being girls, they must adjust to the social structure of girls. What they learn, sometimes the painful way, are that girls have claws that only show when they want something they can't have normally.

Someone has to be investigating how Wilder was elected Freshman Queen if no one heard about the Freshman elections.

Those two sisters may think they pulled a fast one, but should their conniving be discovered them will wish they had been somewhere else.

Others have feelings too.