Ignorance is No Excuse for Hating Someone Part 8

Printer-friendly version

Carla arrives home around midnight and finds Angela already home and sound asleep in their bed. She quietly removes her clothes and slips her nightshirt on. She was happy when she had the operation to become a woman. If she had stayed with the Hunter organization, she would have never met Angela or had the operation to change her gender.

She crawls into bed, trying not to wake Angela up. Angela worked as a receptionist at Arthur Andersen. It was a high-class escort service. Carla didn’t mind Angela working there, after what happened to her. That was how she originally met her. It was also the reason she left the Hunter organization as well.

The Cardinal she had been sent to protect had ordered her to kill a bunch of teenagers that weren’t supernatural. He was having sex with Angela when she heard Angela scream several times. She went into the Cardinals hotel room, and saw Angela’s face all beaten up and the Cardinal enjoying what he was doing.

She sliced the Cardinals head off and when the other Hunter agent stepped in. He tried to stop her, but she ended up killing him and carrying Angela out. She couldn’t take Angela to a normal hospital, so she ended up taking Angela to an underground hospital.

Carla stayed at the hospital with Angela until she came too. Once Angela could come home. She went with her. She used some of her gold coins to get them a nice studio apartment.

Angela turns to face her girlfriend “you’re finally home. How much trouble did you get into this time?”

“You know me, trouble seems to find me.” She gives Angela a kiss.

Angela returns the kiss “I’m just glad your back. I feel safer with you home.”

Carla wraps her arms around Angela’s body and holds her. She knows Angela still has nightmares from that night.

Hatter and Shade:
Aylin was naked and snuggled up next to Shade as they slept in his bed. Anika gave her permission to spend the night with Shade. When they walked into his place, Aylin nearly tore all of Shade’s clothes off. She wanted to feel Shade’s skin and him inside her. They had a list of people and places they were charged with checking out in the morning.

Shade was sore, by the time they fell asleep. Aylin rode him hard and milked him like he was a cow. She saw Dakota and Terry do it and wanted too to try it out herself. Shade holds Aylin against his body. He still couldn’t get over how excited she had been when she tortured that priest. He hadn’t seen that side of her before.

He places a kiss on her cheek and held her, as he drifts off to sleep. He loved Hatter and wouldn’t ask her to change.

Anika’s Place:
Anika arrives home around midnight. She gave Hatter permission to spend the night at Shade’s place. At least she knew Hatter would be safe there. The clean-up crew did a nice job, cleaning her place. She was amazed at how much information they managed to translate into standard English. She heads towards her shower and takes a nice relaxing hot shower. She noticed her boyfriend called earlier, but she was to busy working. He left a message asking if her and Aylin were coming for the holidays. Thanksgiving was a few months away and last year she spent it with Jack.

She still wasn’t sure what she was going to do this year. She knows, Hatter wants to spend the holidays with her friends this year. After her shower, Anika heads towards her bed and slips her nightgown. She makes sure the gun she keeps near her bed is where she left it.

She lays down and tries to fall asleep. Her mind was still busy translating the pieces of information she came across. The discussion with her brother and Cheshire didn’t go too well. She feels that those two are going to take matters into their own hands.

Gina’s Place:
Gina went back to the apartment her father kept and where she was staying. She misses her husband and daughter. She also misses having Cadmus with her, but she didn’t think this visit was going to be like it was. She strips out of her clothes and carefully steps into the shower. She would normally take a nice relaxing bath, but all she wanted to do now was take a shower and lay down in bed.

Several names had popped up in their research. She assigned some of those names to Shade and Hatter. She told them to use whatever force was necessary to get her father’s message across. He wanted to make sure they understood who they were fucking with. If an example needed to be made, then make sure it left a lasting impression. She had to agree with her father on that part.

Once she had finished her shower and slipping on her nightgown. She lays down in bed, after checking if her weapon was secure and available should she needed it. She covers up a yawn as she slowly falls asleep.

0100 hrs. Julia’s house:
Julia was having a hard time sleeping. Sphinx and Sphinx II were laying in her bedroom. She glances over towards Christmas and notices she was totally out of it. She slides out of bed and slips her slippers on and her robe on. She walks out of the bedroom with Sphinx following her. She checks on the children and notices they were sound asleep. She never thought she would be a mother, not as young as she was.

She heads downstairs with Sphinx following her. Her old wolf did good with the intruders. They only lost a few wolves during the attack. It was a good thing her father had Cadmus, Sphinx, and Chaos cloned. The original wolves were getting too old for all the fighting and work she did.
She knew her father wanted Chaos back. He had been one of her father’s favorites and most loyal wolf he has ever had. Plus, people feared Chaos more then they did her father.

She walks into the kitchen and fixes herself a cup of hot chocolate. It was the one thing that helps her relax enough to sleep. She walks over to one of the huge windows in the living room and looks out into the darkness. There were no stars out and the only glow outside her house was from the lights lining her driveway.

She sits down on the sofa with Sphinx next to her and pets him, while she enjoys her hot chocolate. Her father said he was going to send a personal message to the Hunter organization and to their regional director Ed Crocker. A message the man won’t forget and will be a constant reminder what will happen to him if he ignores the message.

Julia knew her father had several methods and reminders he could leave with Mr. Crocker. She just wonders which one he is going to leave. As for her, she was still under investigation for the killing of sergeant Bronx. Someone down at city hall was behind the investigation. She knows there are a few people toes she has stepped on that wanted her booted from the police force. However, it would raise suspicions if they just fired her. She had the highest arrest record and the most felonies caught for drugs, thanks to Sphinx. Most drug dealers were starting to learn you can't run or hide anything from Sphinx and Terror. Still, she would like to know who was causing her to be benched for a while and why they were taking so long. Anika or even her father would have the investigation over by now.

She continues to drink her hot chocolate and petting Sphinx. Once she is done with her drink, she rinses her favorite mug out and heads back to bed. She tries not to disturb Christmas as she gets back into bed. She slowly falls back to sleep, snuggled close to Christmas.

0100 hrs. Jack’s house:
Jack checks on his daughters and the twins. Debbie was in bed with one of the wolves watching over her. Selina was in her bedroom. Jack heads in to his office and over to a huge cabinet. He pulls open the third drawer and starts looking through the different house plans he had from jobs he has done. He finally finds the one for Crocker’s place.

Even if Crocker has made additions or changed things around, he still had a basic layout of the house. He pulls them out and lay them out on his work table. He looks over the electrical blueprints and the main building blueprints.

Chaos comes walking into the office and over to Jack. He had gotten hurt during the battle. So, Jack had to be careful when he petted his best friend. He reaches into a container and pull out a piece of beef jerky and gives it to Chaos.

Jack walks over to his desk and looks over all the notes he took from his conversation with Gina and Anika. The Hunter organization made a mistake coming after him and his family. He has already sent orders to a few agents of his to begin a campaign of terror against some of the
Hunter organization.

The guys in charge were going to get a personal visit from him. If he must detach their heads from their bodies to get his point across, he will. As for the foolish notion that his family was supernatural creatures, he would love to know how they came to that conclusion. He draws up an attack plan and makes a list of people he was going to go after himself.

Around 0400 hrs. He finally goes to bed. He tries to slip into bed without waking his wife. He knew that was an impossible task. Debbie was a light sleeper, because of the twins. However, he does manage to slip into bed. No sooner he is settled and comfortable, Debbie rests her head on his shoulder. He places a kiss on her forehead and holds her close to his body.

up
182 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Yeah the hunters JUST screwed UP

Samantha Heart's picture

When Jack sends a message he sends a MESSAGE!

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

The Calm...

...before the STORM.

Gumby - I'm flexible

"Imagination is more important, than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

“The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds
new discoveries, is not ‘Eureka!’, but ‘that’s funny…’” - Isaac Asimov