Ignorance is No Excuse for Hating Someone Part 3

Printer-friendly version

Cardwell, Montana, Gina’s House:
Arabella was playing a game in her game room when her computer alerted her to what was going on. The armor shutters that protected the house came down and the armor plates that protected the doors slide into place. Trigger was laying at her feet and looked up when she heard all the noise going on in the house.

Arabella pauses her game and switches to the secondary feed her grandfather gave her access to. She saw two black SUV’s coming up her grandfather’s driveway. Her grandmother and grandfather were coming up the emergency road that leads from her Aunt’s Julia’s property. The feed she was getting showed three incoming helicopters armed to the teeth coming from behind the property.

She dials her mother’s cellphone number and sends a text message to her father. She knew her mother was in New York and her father was in court and hopes he gets her text. She also alerts her Uncles as well.

New York, NewYork:
Gina was laying in her hospital room talking with Carla when her cellphone starts ringing. She picks it up and notices it was her daughter calling her. She presses accept “what’s wrong, sweetie?”

“We’re under attack, mom. Grandpa’s house is being attacked by three helicopters and two SUV’s coming up his driveway.” Arabella was watching the feed from her grandfather’s house.

“Where are you, baby?” Gina was concern about Arabella.

“I’m in my game room, mom. Dad is in court this morning. I alerted Uncle Alex and Uncle Robert.” Arabella knew it was going to take time for them to get to the ranch. They have to drop their adopted daughter off at the baby sitter.

Gina was worried about Arabella. She was in the house without either her or her husband being there. She didn’t know who was attacking her family.

“Arabella, if the battle comes close to the house. I want you to head to the safe room and lock yourself in.”

“Yes, ma’am.” Arabella wonders if she was going to have to head there.

Bounty Ranch, Emergency Bunker:
Alyona, Silvia, and their boyfriends managed to make it to the emergency bunker just in time. Just as they entered the bunker, they heard the Phalanx CIWS firing.

“What the hell was that?” Nicky was surprised by the sound.

“That’s daddy’s air defense system.” Alyona recognized the sound from hearing it on television.

“Your father has an air defense system? Who is he?” Silvia boyfriend Kevin was wondering who Mr. Bounty was.

“He’s a retired government agent. Dad did jobs no one else was capable of doing.” Alyona had once asked their father what they should tell people when they ask about him. He told her that she should just tell people that he was a retired government agent.

Kevin looks at Silvia and couldn’t believe how calm she was. He was nervous and was wondering what was going on outside and near the house.

“Aren’t you worried about what is going on outside?”

“Yes, but my father and family are used to doing things like this.” Alyona starts exploring the bunker.

The place was huge and had everything they needed to be protected, including an armory. She peeks inside the room and heard Nicky behind her whistle when he saw what was in the room.

“Damn, Alyona. Your father is packing a lot of weapons. Is he expecting World War III or something?”

“Nope, dad just likes to be prepared.” Alyona closes the armory door.

She and Nicky go and find Silvia and Kevin. They were in what appeared to be the entertainment room, playing ping pong.

Outside on the Ranch:
The two feed silo’s tops start lowering, revealing Phalanx CIWS on top of them. Halfway down the towers, the middle opens to reveal missile launchers armed with four missiles each. The Phalanx starts firing at the helicopters.

The helicopters try to avoid the phalanx but are hit by it. One explodes, while one crash lands near the airstrip. The third one crash lands out towards the pasture.

Main Driveway:
The first SUV has a set of spikes popping up through the engine department. The second SUV tries to go around the first one and slams into four round barriers that had popped up. The men inside jump out as a missile is launched from the silo towards them. They were wearing the same type of body armor as the men from the road, but this time their heads were covered.

The men coming out of the SUV’s are surprised as the wolves that were still on the property started attacking them. The wolves couldn’t penetrate their armor, but they were keeping them occupied. Debbie had taken the same path to Julia’s property as Jack. She pulls her truck into the hangar where their Lear Jet’s, Julia’s fighter jet and Jack’s Cessna was stored. Just as she was about to close the hangar door, Jack pulls in next to her pick-up truck.

“Stay with us Chayton.” Jack exists from his hummer and closes the hangar door.

Chayton gets out and walks over to his grandmother. The three wolves that were with her ran out of the hangar to join in on the fun with the others.

Debbie looks over at her husband “who did you piss off this time?”

“Not me, this time sweetie. Gina was investigating who went after one of her employee’s.” Jack called Gina and asked her why she was investigating the Hunter Group.

He also learned that his granddaughter Arabella was at home all by herself. He walks over towards Debbie and gives her a kiss.

“Our granddaughter Arabella is home by herself.”

“I hope she is okay.” Debbie grabs the shotgun out of the truck and heads down the secret passage that leads from the hangar to the barn and
from the barn to the house.

Out On the Back Perimeter of the Bounty Ranch:
Sofia and the scout group that had been sent with her to track down why the Hunter group was in Caldwell, Montana. Normally, they didn’t come out here unless they were tracking down a supernatural creature. She watches as the three helicopters that had been heading towards the ranch are taken down by the two sea-wiz.

“Where the hell did this guy get two sea-wiz units and missiles?” Holman couldn’t believe the firepower this man had.

“Rumor has it, he uses to be a government assassin.” George heard rumors about the man at the local bar he hung around at.

“What else do we know about him and his family?” Sofia was watching the people who survived the crash landing existing from the down helicopter.

“According to Jacob, he has four daughters. One of his daughters is a K-9 police officer and his second oldest daughter runs a private security contracting business of his. The two of them are deadly as hell and have wolves for pets. His other two daughters are high school students.
One is from Russia and the second one is from Mexico. The one from Russia is an excellent chess player and his Mexican daughter, works part-time down at Betsy’s bakery.” Andrew has been doing some research on the Bounty family for his pack leader.

“Damn! Those are some huge ass wolves.” Holman spotted several huge wolves coming out of the forest towards the Hunter’s.

“I’ve never seen wolves that big.” Sofia has never seen natural wolves as big as the ones attacking the Hunter’s.

“So, are we going to get involve or stay here and watch?” Holman wanted to get a piece of the action.

“That’s up to dad.” Sofia concentrates on her father.

Hidden Moon Ranch:
Lup Milostivire was out in the training circle breaking in a new horse he just acquired. He had sent out his daughter and several of his wolves to protect her. He had heard rumors that the Hunter organization were planning on attacking a person named Jack Bounty.

He knew who the man was and how deadly he could be. He had ordered his pack members to avoid the Bounty ranch, because of a run in one of his people had with a big ass black wolf. According to the description he got of this wolf, it was bigger than any naturally born wolf around. It also had two more wolves that ran with it, that were just as huge.

Any time one of his people went close to their territory. They were there and willing to attack them. So, to keep their existence quiet. Like the council had ordered. He gave the order that no one was to approach the Bounty family.

Lup feels his daughter’s presence in his head.

“Dad, the Hunter’s are attacking the Bounty Ranch and it’s like World War Three out here. Do you want us to help or stay out of it?”

Lup looks at the horse he was breaking “go ahead and help them out, but don’t change into your wolf. We don’t know how this family will handle learning that are kind is real. Also, avoid their wolves. They are territorial and will attack you and your people.”

“I’ll pass the word, daddy.” Sofia has a feeling that it is going to be an interesting fight.

New York, New York:
Gina gets up out of bed as she tries to stand.

“Mrs. Bounty, you shouldn’t be out of bed.” Carla rushes to Gina’s side to help her.

“I can’t lay around in bed, while my family is being attacked.” Gina is pissed that her family was being attacked, while she was in New York.

“But you’re not in any shape to fight anyone, Mrs. Bounty. You have three cracked ribs and your left hand is fractured.” Carla has never seen someone so stubborn before.

Gina just looks at Carla “I don’t care. The Hunter organization is attacking my family. I’m going to show them what happens when you attack the Bounty family. Take me to Anika’s hospital room.”

“Yes, ma’am.” Carla helps Gina to Anika’s hospital room.

Anika didn’t look any better than Gina. Her leg was wrapped up and so was her chest. Her right arm was bandaged up and had twenty stitches from a cut she took to her side.

Anika looks up when Gina and Carla come walking into her hospital room. She watches as Gina walks over with Carla’s help “what are you doing out of bed?”

“My father and mother are under attack right now. I just received word from Arabella and talked to my father. I want to go after this Bishop that gave the order to attack my family.” Gina was pissed and worried that she wasn’t home protecting Arabella.

“You’re in no shape to do any fighting.” Anika felt as bad as she looked.

“Doesn’t matter, I’m taking this fight to the Bishop who started all this mess. Who on your team can we get to come with us?” Gina wanted this Bishop’s head on a silver platter.

“Terry and Dakota. However, Dakota might not be the best to take on this assignment. She’s lactating right now, remember?” Anika knew Dakota was producing milk for her twins.

“So, Terry, Elizabeth, and Hatter?”

“Hatter had surgery recently, but I would prefer if she didn’t get involve.” Anika didn’t want Hatter to go back into the field right away.

“I don’t think she’ll refuse, Anika. According to her records, she would be the perfect person to have in this fight.” Gina would love to turn Hatter loose on the Bishop.

“We’ll talk about it.” Anika didn’t feel comfortable letting Hatter fight so soon after her surgery.

“I’ll help you.” Carla figures she owes these women for what happened to them.

“Thanks, I was hoping you would, since you know what this Bishop looked like.”

“Are you sure you want to do this, Gina?” Anika looks at her niece.

“It is and if I have too, I’ll bring a couple of mercs that work for my father in on this mission.” Gina knew a few mercs that did odds and end jobs for her father.

Anika could see the determination on Gina’s face. She hasn’t spent a lot of time with her nieces to really know them, but if Jack adopted them and trained them. Than they must be as bullheaded as Jack himself is.

up
183 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

It Looks LIke

NoraAdrienne's picture

It's time to "Lock and Load" for the Bounty family and it's agents and wolves.

to me it looks like

Monique S's picture

A certain bishop might enjoy some roasted nuts soon.

Monique S

NEVER piss off a Bounty

Samantha Heart's picture

Just like Jack you mess with one member of the family or the WHOLE family LOOK OUT! In this case they are messing with Gina and HER PERSONAL family including her father & sister & their family. So now the gloves are off by putting Hatter into the mix things are REALLY going to get intresting, dirty& REALLY REALLY MESSY really FAST!

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

All it needs now is...

Cheshire and her pets/crew and you have WWIII :D

Gumby - I'm flexible

"Imagination is more important, than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

“The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds
new discoveries, is not ‘Eureka!’, but ‘that’s funny…’” - Isaac Asimov

Bullheaded?

I don't know about that. Try hardworking, skilled, and above all loyal. And maybe just a wee bit stubborn.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Heavy ordance

if any of Jack's neighbors heard the sea-wiz's firing might think Julia is playing with her fighter again. She is after all on the Montana Air National Guard.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

Yes, turn Hatter loose!

Jamie Lee's picture

If people are sent to attack a family they better have better Intel than what the bozos had when the bishop sent them after the Bounty family.

And if you attack that family, you best make sure to take them all out. Because if you miss you are going to pay dearly.

The bishop missed, and now he will pay the price for being stupid.

Gina may not want to involve Hatter, but when she hears what happened it may be impossible to keep her on the sidelines. And right now, with Gina and Anika hurt, they need everyone on deck. And every piece of equipment they have, special ammo included.

Others have feelings too.