Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Alt. Universe. Chapt 4

Printer-friendly version

Ann says “ yes he said they killed by a supernatural cause”. Buffy ask “ you belive in him or not”. Ann says “ I am unure”. Buffy says “ Cassie show her your game face”. Cassie says “ yes mistress”. Cassie morphs to her game face and show the dectective and Ann was shocked and Cassie morphs her human form. Ann looked scared and says “ what vampires”.

Buffy says “ yes all of us are vampires and soon you will be a vampire”. Ann says “ please no I have a boyfriend in Los Angeles he is local police men there”. Buffy says “ soon your boyfriend will other dead or a minion or worker which will include females as well but you will be a vampire soon”. Jenny chantes some words and policewoman as under her spell.

At the watcher house Faith, Anya and Giles arrive back and Faith says “ this was weird seeing them there and all of them were dressed in black leather”. Giles says “ I have spoken to Joyce Summers and she said Buffy has quit the slayer council and Dawn was not interested in following her sister in slaying”.

Buffy had Jenny to make Joyce and Dawn obey her and soon as Dawns gets older she will become a vampire like her sister and will be a master vampire like her older sister Buffy. Faith says “ it seems weird now that Buffy has quit and now Kendra has gone missing and Kennedy quit also as a slayer and Willow was interested in slaying but not now”.

Tara walks in and says “ mister Giles I am now leaving here I have had enough and leaving now and heading back to my home now there is no longer staying here on a sinking ship”. Anya asks “ what are you talking about the sinking ship”. Tara says “ in the last 9 months Mr Giles has lost Buffy, Willow, Kendra, Kennedy, Miss Calender and Wesley.

Tara says “ I am going before the vampire attack this house”. Giles says “ they need to be invited in here”. Tara says “ not when they have 2 vampire witches helping them now”. Faith asks “ the reckoning has happen yet”. Tara says “ I have no idea and I am unsure who is the vampire witches”. Annie says “ we have a dead body and looks like Oz”.

Giles and Faith walked out and saw Oz dead body and Giles says “ there is a message and it says watcher here is a present next time leave your little doggy at home and he would have not died”. Giles brought the body and called his dectective but heard he has quit and left the force. Tara and Annie left the watcher hosue and headed towards the bronze .

Behind them was Anya she was not inmpress in Tara excuse as the go there the bouncer let them in and Anya was not far behind them until felt whack on her head and soon woke up in a cell naked and saw next to her Gerry and across from her was Wesley and Anya knew she was in the vampire nest and Gemma was looking at her.

Anya asks “ where am I”. Gemma says “ you are a prisoner you should have not follow them”. Anya says “ why not”. Gemma says “ you see vengence demon you seem to know more that you are letting on”. Anya says “ you know I am a vengence demon only witch watchers and vampire witches”. Gemma smiled and says “ I am a vampire witch demon”.

Anya says “ your a vampire witch”. Gemma says “ yes I am a vampire witch and your a vengence demon who lost towards Buffy the slayer and now your helping a watcher name Wesley I think is very odd and you were dating Xander Harris before his death”. Anya says “ I was dating Xander Harris to get close to Buffy Summers to get my powers back”.

Gemma says “ well you won't get them back from her as I know the watcher known as Giles has your necklace at his home but now your a prsioner of the my mistress and soon we will decide to release you or feed on you as you are now mortal human and you smell nice to eat but mistress will decide if we eat you or make you a vampire”.

Meanwhile above in the bronze as it was getting dark Tara and Annie were there waiting and Cassie turns up her black leather skirt and heels Cassie walks up and says “ Tara you are here I thought you would flee here now and Annie you are to follow me to my sire”. Annie followed Cassie downstairs in the bronze to where Willow was.

Jenny Calender arrived in her black leather clothing and says “ Tara the mistress want you come with me now and you will be drained of witch powers and Kendra will turn you into a vampire and your powers will go to my daughter”. Tara says “ yes miss Calendar”. Tara followed the vampire witch downstairs to where Jenny chanted something.

Tara started screaming as she was losing her powers and Willow heard where was and knew what her job was to do. Willow walks over and says “ you know what is going to happen to you now”. Annie says “ yes I am to become a vampire”. Willow asys “ good”. And walked over to Annie's neck and Willow morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into Annie.

Willow was drinking Annie's blood and soon she was nearly drained and Willow slits her wrist and make Annie drink her vampire blood and soon Annie collaspe and she was help by Cassie to a room and inside the room was girl who Annie was friends with at school. Cassie came back and said “ Annie is in a room waiting in there is a girl sire”.

Tara stop screaming and Gemma was there and got her powers and Tara was feeling sick with the loss of her powers and Gemma says “ mom we have the veangence demon here and she was following them she is interested in the mistress and want her veangence demon necklace back”. Jenny says “ we will see the mistress”. Gemma says “ yes mom”.

Ann the police detective heard the screaming and was wondering where the screaming cmae from and Buffy walks in and says “ I am sorry to keep you here my vampire witch has drained a witch and I need someone in the Sunnydale police force”. Ann says “ please I don't want to be a vampire”. Buffy says “ Ann I need a policewoman to become a vampire”.

Buffy went near Ann's neck morphss to her game face and sink her fangs into Ann's neck and began drinking her blood and was nearly drain Ann Buffy releases Ann and slits her wrist and lets her vampire blood into Ann's throat and Ann drank it and Buffy says “ good my new child you will work in police as vampire spy as we can walk in the sun now”.

Kendra waks over to Tara as she was tired up and Kendra says “ hello Tara nice to see you and thank you for letting me get be reborn as a vampire”. Kendra walks behind Tara and morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into Tara's neck begins drinking her blood and soon Tara was nearly drained and then Kendra slits her wrist and made Tara drink her blood.

Tara was taken to rested and long with Ann. Jenny walks down to where Anya was and says “ hello Anya I see your after your necklace my daughter told me about it”. Anya says “ ok Jenny I know that you had no daughter before now so who is this young girl”. Jenny says “ Gemma you want to tell her who were before this”. Gemma says “ yes mom”.

Gemma walks over and says “ I am once your boyfriend Xander Harris the body which you saw was from a watcher that Willow and Cassie drained the night before and now you know that my mother and I are vampire wicthes we can not let you go anymore”. Anya says “ your now a female and no longer a man let me have my necklace and I will help you”.

Gemma says “ I do not consider myself antything to with the fact I was that person and a human how gross now I am a female vampire witch like my mother and I have breasts and a vagina like you now and I have a girlfriend now”. Anya asks “ you have a girlfriend”. Gemma says “ yes and how about I drain you dry”.

Anya says “ no please”. Jenny says “ the veangence demom is right we will not drain her”. Jenny began to chant and make Anya forget what happen here and decide to make her a normal teenage girl like Cordelia, Harmony and their cheerleader friends with no interested into becoming slayer”. Gemma says “ I will see her at school when we return soon mom”.

Jenny says “ I will be going back to Sunndale High school with no interestes in Giles”. Anya soon woke up in the bronze she had a black dress on with heels and Harmony says “Anya are you ok girl I know cheerleadering practice is fucking hard today” . Anya says “ I had a dream I was helping Mr Giles”. Harmony says “ only one is Faith cause Annie quit”.

Anya asks “was there a girl here name Tara”. Harmony says “ no there is only Mr Giles and Faith there why”. Anya says “ It must have been a dream then I am happy”. The cheerleaders continue having fun at the bronze and Fath arrives and says “ hey it seem quiet tonight every where and Anya you think day of reckoning has happen”.

Anya looked at the slayer and says “ I have no fucking idea what you are saying Faith I was just having fun with my cheerleader friends and what is this reckoning about”. Faith says “ you seem to have no idea”. Gemma walks in and see the slayer talking to the cheerleaders and saw Faith was talking and soon Harmony and Faith went to the toilet”.

Gemma walks up and aks “ what did the slayer want?”. Anya says “ the slayer wants to know that if there has been a day of reckoning yet mistress”. Gemma says “ good you will spy for the watcher and make sure they have no idea of the day of reckoning has been and done”. Anya says “ yes mistress Gemma”. Anya was Jenny and Gemma's slave.

Faith and Harmony walks to the table and see a girl talking to Anya and Harmony says “ Hey Anya who are you talking too”. Anya says “ this my new friend here Gemma she is the daughter of Miss Calendar”. Faith says “ Giles says miss Calendar had no daughter”. Gemma says “ I am miss Calendar's daughter”.

Gemma chants some words and Faith says “ ok then Gemma your the daughter of miss Calender”. Gemma says “ I will be going to Sunnydale High school and I want to be accpeted there even though my mom will be at the school again along with Cassie, Willow and Tiffany”. Harmony says “ Tiffany can be a cheerleader again”. Gemma says “ maybe”.

Underneath Tara wakes up and sees her sire there and says “ sire I am hungry”. Kendra says “ come with me child”. Kendra took Tara down to the human cattle pen and Kendra says “ pick one you want”. In the cattle pen was a boy and girl they were lover but were capture by the vampire while touring Sunnydale and Tara says “ I will have the boy”.

Minion went in and brought out the boy the girl was screaming “ please dont take away my boyfriend”. Tara then notice the girl she was member of watcher council and on her way to see Rupert Giles and Tara says “ sire the girl there is from the watcher council”. Kendra says “ minions bring her out”. Minion went and go the girl and she was being held.

Kendra asks “ why are you in Sunnydale here?”. The girl says nothing and Kendra had idea and says “ Tara bring the boy here”. Tara says “” yes sire”. Tara brings the girl's boyfriend to near her and Kendra asks “ why are you in Sunnydale?”. Girl continued to stay quiet so Kendra says “ ok then”. Tara morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into the boy.

The girls says “ you fucking evil vamppire bitch”. Kennedy walks past and ask “ Helen what are you do here in Sunnydale?”. Helen says “ I have come to see if you were still alive and see Mr Giles until I was captured and now my boyfriend is being drain by a vampire over ther”. Kennedy says “ you are in vampire nest”. Helen says “ are surpose be a slayer”.

Kennedy says “ I have not been a slayer in over 9 months now”. Kendra asks “ sire who this girl”. Kennedy says “ oh this girl is my sister she worked in watcher council that is why your childe knew her”. Tara had finished draining the boyfriend and says “ maybe you can ask the mistress for you to become like us”. Kennedy says “ I will ask my sire”.

Helen says “ Kennedy your a vampire now”. Kennedy morphss to her game face and says “ yes sis I am a vampire”. In another room a girl was in the same room as Annie and the girl knew her and says “ Annie you need to get up and help us escape to Mr Giles we are in the vampire nest and it under the bronze”. Girl is a cheerleader/slayer in trainning.

Annie was not getting up yet as her demon was not reborn her yet Ann the policewoman
woke up and saw she was laying on a bed she felt different and knew her sire was the master vampire she got up and saw her sire and says “ sire I feel diffrent”. Buffy asks “ how different do you feel?”. Ann says “ I have no Idea sire but I know your my sire”.

Buffy asks “ you feel hungry then Ann”. Ann then felt the thirst and says “ yes sire I am hungry”. Buffy click her fingers and they brought in a rookie policeman and Buffy says “ he is all yours then”. Ann says “ thank you sire”. Ann walks around to the police man and the rookie says “ detective Ann please help me from here”. Ann says “ you know the rules”.

Rookie says “ yes detective”. Ann was behind him and soon Ann saw his neck and so she morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into the rookie's neck and began drinking his blood and soon after a while the rookie was drained and dead Ann return to her human form aand says “ thank you sire”. Buffy says “ you know your job”. Ann says “ yes sire”.

Annie woke up and saw the cheerleader there and made her way over to her and the cheerleader says “ Annie we need to get out of here”. Annie says “ your boring”. Annie morphs to her game face and sinks her fangs into the cheerleader's neck and drinks her blood and soon after a while the cheerleader was dead drained of blood.

Kennedy was walking back to see her sire and saw dectective Ann walking out and says “ sire my sister Helen has been captured and brought here and her boyfriend was drained by Tara Maclay”. Buffy says “ you want her become a vampire”. Kennedy says “ yes sire she did work for the watcher council as one of those consutants like Anya”.

Buffy says “ Anya is no longer anything now she is a normal human cheerleader but is a spy for us now when we return to school for our junior year she will inform us about anything the watcher and the slayer are upto now”. Kennedy says “ what about my sister can she become a vampire”. Buffy says “ yes but I will change her soon”.

Kennedy says “ yes sire”. Annie was walking past when she saw her mistress with Kennedy and say “ mistress and miss Kennedy you know where my sire could be”. Buffy says “ find Cassie and you might see where your sire is”. Kennedy said “ or maybe she is in bed with her new girlfriend”. Buffy says “ you know being a vampire we don't get tired now”.

Giles was getting ready for Xander funeral and says “ Faith that is strange that Anya has no memories of being a veangence demon or consutant to the watchers council and our new one has not arrived”. Faith asks “ who is this new consultant Giles?”. Watcher says “ her name is Helen she is the sister of Kennedy when Kennedy was a slayer”.

Faith asks “ why is she coming here?”. Giles says “ to increase your training but she might have been kidnap by the vampires I will ask the chief to send over a dectective”. Faith says “ if she is with master female vampire and Spike she will be turned into one of them”. Giles says “ I am unsure we bettet get ready for Xander funeral”. Faith says “ok”.

Giles and Faith were dressed a there was knock at the door it was dectective Ann she was waiting for Giles to answer the door she was dress in black leather skirt and black leather knee high boots. Ann had recently reported the rookie policemen death to the chief as they know the rules no patroling the night after 1am in morning cause of vampires.

Giless arrived at the door and says “ dectective Ann it s nice to see you please come in”. Ann walked inside and what is the a rule of the watchers never invite a vampire into your house but Giles does not know that Ann is a vampire and they can walk in the daytime now as well as the night because of what her sire had done.

Ann asks “ may I help you Mr Giles”. Watcher says “ yes dectective we are looking for a girl she was surpose to arrive yesterday and we think the vampires might have her”. Ann says “ if the vampire have her then and there is not much the Sunnydale police can do for you”. Faith asks “ what happen to the other dectective?”. Ann says “ He quit move to L.A”.

Faith says “ it seem a lot of people are moving from here”. Ann says “ no not really only the ones that break the rules of staying out after the 1am curfew here in Sunnydale and only having 1 slayer here”. Faith says “ well Kendra, Kennedy and Buffy quit”. Ann thinks only reason why sire quit being a slayer is the fact she is the master female vampire now.

Ann says “ I will report the missing girl but I think she will be either dead or a vampire soon and why is the girl so interested to you anyway”. Giles says “ the young girl is the sister of Kennedy and she was coing here to help me against the vampires”. As Ann was leaving Harmony and Anya turn up in there black dresses for Xander funeral.

Ann left the watcher mansion thinking she could come in anytime and drain the slayer dry but she would need permission from her sire and that I where Ann was heading to see her sire in what was happen Ann would not tell the chief about the missing girl as she was chained to a wall in the nest waiting for her sire to change the girl into a vampire.

Ann arrived at the bronze and used the vampire entrance and saw her sire and says “ sire the watcher know about the missing girl as the watcher , Slayer and cheerleaders get ready for a funeral”. Gemma walks in and says “ that would be my funeral mistresss they are going to”. Buffy asks “ is it being held in a church or at the cemertery?”.

Ann looked at the vampire witch and asks “ how could it be your funeral?”. Gemma says “ I was once Xander Harris and I was change by my mom into a female and a vampire my mother is my sire but I call her my mom and mistress the funeral is at a cemetery”. Willow walks in and grabs her girlfriend hand and says “ your parents will be there babe”.

Gemma smiles at her girlfriend and says “ they are not my parents anymore Willow my mother is here and the woman in front is my grand sire as she is to you”. Willow says “ I understand and mistress it seems there will be a lot of humans there”. Buffy says “ I know your hunger is very different Willow but we will act like any other person there”.

Willow says “ I understand mistress”. Buffy says “ at the funeral in front of everyone I am your friend there so dont call me me mistress”. Cassie walks and says “ sire Annie was wondering where you have been”. Buffy says “ it seems your sire and Gemma are now mated together”. Cassie says “ Gemma is now my sire mate”. Buffy says “ yes”.

Willow's leather outfit she had on shown Gemma's bite mark on her breast and same was on Gemma's breast. Buffy says “ I am happy you have found a mate”. Spike says “ not the only one that has a mate now like red and the vampire Kendra and I are now lovers and mates”. Buffy says “ it seem that way for all my vampires now I am happy for you”.

Tara walks in her black leather clothing and says “ I think it is time for us to head for the funeral mistress I know miss Calendar is on her way”. Spike says “ I might skip it and fuck Kendra instead”. Tara says “ sire I will not becoming “. Buffy says “neither will you and Annie as you both recently be turned into vampires only Ann will go”.

Tara says “ yes mistress”. Annie walks in and says “ sorry sire but I need my clothing”. Buffy says “ Tara take Annie to get her clothing you will see Jade there and make sure our supplier is making sure our clothes are there”. Both vampires says “ yes mistress we will ask Jade”. Willow says “ mistress the beauty saloon owner could become one of us now”.

Buffy says “ that could be a good idea I will get Kendra or someone else to do it”. Annie and Tara left while Willow changed her top so they could not see the bite mark on her right breast and Gemma did the same soon the vampires arrived at the cementery and Giles saw dectective Ann and walks over and asks “ you find anything out”.

Anns says “ yes the girl is with her sister Kennedy and she was saying she will stay there instead”. Giles says “ but I need her”. Ann says “ oh come on Giles this a funeral”. As the vampires approached Gemma saw her parents when she was Xander Harris. There was a few people there at the funeral and they knew the Harris family.

Gemma does'nt look like her parents now she is so much like her mother and not because she is vampire witch”. Xander's father walks over and says “ Willow it is nice to see you here”. Gemma was with her girlfriend and she was looking at her ex father and mother now and was listerning her girlfriend talk to her ex parents.

Willow says “ thank you sir I am sorry aboout your loss “. Xander father asks “ who is this young woman?”. Willow says “ this my girlfriend Gemma”. Xander's father says “ nice to meet you and Willow I hear you goto a different school”. Willow answers “ yes it is closing down so my friends and I will be going back to Sunnydale high again”.

Funeral began and it was nice service and Gemma was thinking what a load of shit the body of Xander Harris was holding her mate girlfriend hand after the funeral Cassie asks “ you seem upset sis”. Cordelia says “ I am upset I have lost Xander”. Buffy walks up and says “ well Synder has gone missing I was told by dectective Ann”.

Cordelia asks “ who will be our new principal?”. Buffy says “ I would like to see miss Calendar take over as principal”. Cordelia says “ you have a lot of respect for miss Calendar”. Buffy says “ of course she taught us at our other school”. Tiffany walks up and says “ I am a cheerleader again at school”. Willow says “ well done Tiff.

Buffy says “ oh here comes stupid Mr Giles agian”. Buffy was not interested in what the watcher wanted he was her enemy , Giles says “ I thought you would like to hear that Jenny Calendar has been appointed principal of Sunnydale high and there will new cheerleaders nothing to do with being a slayer now”. Buffy says “ I might become a cheerleader again”.

Tiffany says “ I will vote you as captain Buffy”. Willow says “ if Buffy joins the the team and I will become a cheerleader again”. Gemma says “same here”. Buffy thought perfect all the cheerleaders will be vampires at the school”. Jenny walks over and says “ Cordelia you Harmony and Anya are no longer cheerleaders effective now but your sister is”.

Cassie was happy she was going to be a cheerleader and Rupert Giles says “ this unfair they have been cheerleaders for so long at school”. Jenny says “ any one who is slayer will not be a cheerleader including girls that did not want be slayers”. Giles says “ the supertendant will be pissed about this”. Jenny says “ in fact it was her idea to go ahead for these changes”.

Giles left with angry look on his face and Cordelia went over to Xander's parents and Jenny says “ sire we have the supertendant in the nest as well as the former principal”. Buffy says “ we will make the supertendant a vampire and drain Synder”. Willow looks at Buffy and says “ he was a fucking asshole to me mistress”.

Buffy says “ fine have him as your meal casue I will be turning Kennedy sister into a vampire”. Jenny asks “ who will do the supertendant sire”. Gemma says “ I would like to do it mistress”. Buffy says “ no Ann you will turn the supertendant to a vampire and she will be her child and Gemma you will do Kennedy sister and make her a vampire”.

Ann says “ it will be done then sire”. Gemma says “ yes mistress”. Cassie says “ you know my sister would make a great vampire and member of the new Sunnydale cheerleaders”. Willow says “ we will see it will be the mistress decision”. Buffy says “ Cordelia Chase a vampire hmm it has merrits I will decide as we have school on Monday”.

Gemma says “ mom will our cheerleader uniforms be the same or diffrent”. Jenny asks “ what are you wearing now”. Gemma says “ black leather”. Jenny says “ that is your new cheerleader uniform then my daughter”. Gemma says “ mom you know now that Willow is my mate now”. Gemma was happy that her mother knew Willow was her mate.

Jenny says “ I felt that Gemma that you and Willow were made for each other”. Gemma says “ thank you mom”. Vampires left and went to the bronze for the wake of Xander and Cordelia saw Faith and says “ you hear that Buffy is the new captain of the cheerleaders and principal Synder is missing and Mr Giles is very pissed off”.

Faith says “ you know Willow's new friend Gemma seem to be very close”. Cordelia says “ yeah Xander's father told me that Gemma is Willow's girlfriend”. Faith says “ I didn't know Willow was a lesbian”. Cordelia answers “ it seem tha way”. Buffy was watching Cordelia with Faith and saw Anya walk over.

Anya says “ Mr Giles has left he doesn't want to be near Miss Calendar”. Faith says “ he is very pissed she became principal and sack us all as cheerleaders”. Anya says “ I dont care as long as my boyfriend doesn't mind I am no longer a cheerleader I am still a pretty girl”. Faith says “ Buffy and her friends ever since they went to that new private school”.

Anya says “ yeah I have notice”. Buffy was still watching Faith and Cordelia and Willow walks up and says “ you ok mistress”. Buffy says “ yes I am watching the slayer and her friends over there as the watcher has left” Willow says “ you are think of letting her become one of us mistress”.

Buffy says “ we will make a decision I want the watcher out the school I will get Ann to have him charge with Synder death and the new vampire supertendant will have him suspended from school and this will hurt the slayer and Cordelia will become a vampire”. Willow says “ this will make the slayer life hard now mistress”.

Buffy says “ the slayer's lfe is hard as it is now for her as the slayer has no idea that we can walk in the daytime now”. Willow says “ mistress we will soon have Sunnydale under your control” Buffy says “ the day is comimg and soon all humans will serve us vampires and when they are no longer any use we will eat them”. Willow smiled at her mistress.

Ann walks over and says “ sire the supertendant is now sleeping as she will reborn into a vampire”. Buffy says “ good once Willow has drained Snyder you will arrest the watcher have him charged with murder and the vampire supertendant will suspend him”. Ann says “ yes sire”.

Most the the people from the wake have gone home including Xander's family before they left they came and saw Willow telling her that were leaving Sunnydale to move Chicargo to live now as they wont have anymore memories of Sunnydale and the fact vampire are so evil and also as it was getting dark and Gemma walks over to her mate.

Gemma says “ babe I am going to turm Kennedy sister soon”. Kennedy walks in with Tara and Annie and Anya notice Tara and walks over to her and asks “ Hey Tara why were you not at Xander's funeral”. Tara looked at her and says “ I didn't know him that well and I was out with Annie today”. Faith asks “ you coming back to us Annie”.

The vampiress says “ no I am not but i”m coming back to Sunnydale high I have apply to be a cheerleader and I think so has Tara she is going to be a cheerleader”. Harmony walks in with her boyfriend Simon and says “ the wake is over now”. Cordelia says “ you have no respect for Xander”. Harmony says “ no like the losers Warren and Johnthan”.

Willow over heard what Harmony was saying and thought maybe Simon could be a good meal for her child. Buffy asks “ Wilow what did you over hear with vampire ears”. Willow says “ I over heard Harmony not sad over Xander's death”. Buffy says “ I see you want to eat her”. Wilow says “ no mistress I want my child Annie to eat her boyfriend”.

Buffy answers “ I understand now Willow maybe your child can eat him tonight and that might make Harmony come around and she will see”. Willow walks over to Annie and says “ you want something to eat Annie”. The new vampiress was happy her sire to a interest in her and Annie says “ yes sire”. New vampiress was getting excited about it”.

Willow says “ you will hunt down Harmony's boyfriend and eat him”. Annie saw where Simon was and says “ yes sire if there a reason behind this”. Willow says “ no I thought you might want some human to eat and it being Harmony's guy how many time has she teased you at school before you became a vampire”. Annie says “ a lot sire it will be fun”.

Harmony went to the toilet with Faith and Cordelia so Annie walks up and says “ hey Simon you want to go and dance on the floor”. Simon says “ I am unsure I am here with my girlfriend”. Ann began to glam him and says “ come on Simon it is only one fucking dance besides I am a cheerleader now not her”. Simon thinks and says “ ok Annie”.

They went to the dance floor Anya knew what was going to happen so when Harmony, Faith and Cordelia go back from the toilet Harmony aks “ what happen to my boyfriend” Anya says “ Simon went home he was feeling sick”. Harmony left with Anya, Faith and Cordelia but on the dance floor was Annie and Simon, the vampiress saw them leave and was happy.

Annie says “ hey Simon come on I will show you something”. Simon went with Annie and she took him to a spot in the bronze where the vampires could feed. Simon asks “ what do you want to show me?”. Annie morphs to her game face and says “ this”. Simon saw the vampiress as Annie sinks her fangs into his neck and began drinking his blood.

After Annie had drain him she walks out and see her sire she was happy and says “ sire Simon is dead”. Willow smiled at her child and said “ good time to leave”. The vampires left and went back to their nest and Willow saw Snyder there in cell but naked and Snyder says “ Rosenburg get me out now”.

Willow looked at him and thinks no your a human and my meal I will soon eat you. Willow unlocks the cell and walks in and Synder says “ please let me go Rosenburg and I will say nothing about this place”. Willow says “ bored now you were cruel to me when I was at that school”. Synder says “ I was just doing my job now”.

Willow says “ it doesn't mean you had to be cruel to me”. Synder says “ I am sorry”. Willow walks around him and says “ get up now”. Synder was under trance now and got up and Willow says “ you will undersatnd being nasty has reprocussions on you”. Synder in scared voice says “ yes there reprocussions in what happen”.

Willow says “ now you will die”. Willow morphs to her game face and sinks her fangs into Synder's neck and began drinking his blood until he was drained and dead. Annie was watching her sire at work. Cassie walks up and says “ your watchung sire at work”. Annie says “ yes she is so good at this I want be like her one day”.

Kennedy walking past and saw the 2 vampires and then saw them watching Willow drinking Snyder. Kennedy asks “ have you girls fed yet?”. Annie says “ I have sire let me feed on Harmony's boyfriend”. Cassie says “ no I have not feed yet miss”. Kennedy says “ go get some humans to eat from the cattle pen”.

Cassie says “ yes miss Kennedy”. Vampires left went to the cattle pen where the humans are kept for food. Kennedy left and saw Gemma she was getting dressed and it was the first time Kennedy had seen the naked female vampire witch since she was the boy known as Xander. Gemma saw her aand says “ Kennedy I didn't see you there”.

Kennedy says “ sire has told me that you are going to turn my sister into a vampire”. Gemma says “ yes our mistress want me to change her”. Kennedy says “ my sister is unaware of how many vampires are here and that the 3 former slayers are now vampires and one of them is a master vampire now”.

Gemma says “ I understand that Kennedy I she will know soon once she is one of us”. Kennedy says “ Helen will be enrol at your school as a cheerleader”. Gemma says “of course all cheerleaders are vampires at our school now and my mother now as the principal there”.

Kennedy says “ I'm coming I will be taking over the librain job once the watcher is arrested by Ann our vampire dectective”. Gemma says “ looking forward to new school and have been told by the mistress Cordelia will becoming a vampire too”. Kennedy says “ I was told that by sire ok you better go and do what sire wants done”.

Gemma and Kennedy walked down to Helen's room she was sitting on a bed with chain around her ankle and saw her sister walk in asks “ Kennedy what is going on here?”. Kennedy says “ you know what has happen”. Helen starts to cry and says “ yes I saw my boyfriend get drained by a vampire”.

Kennedy says “ well then you know where you are now”. Helen says “ your a slayer you should slay the vampires here”. Kennedy says “ I am not a slayer anymore sis cause I am a vampire now”. Kennedy morphs to her game face and Helen says “ no your one of them a fucking vampire”.

Kennedy morphs back to her human form and says “ yes I am a fucking vampire and love it with a female master vampire here and the reckoning been done a new era for us vampires has begun”. Helen asks “ you can move during the day now”. Gemma says “ yes like our ancestor Dracula”. Helen asks “ who the fuck are you?”.

Gemma says “ I am going to be your sire”. Helen saw minions bring in a boy it was a boy name Greg he was with them at the bronze he is a watcher in training he was chained and the minions left and Helen asks “ what is the fuck he doing here?”. Kennedy says “ your first meal when you are a vampire”. Helen was very scared now.

Gemma walks over and slowly chants something and Helen falls into a trance of obedience and Gemma says “ now you will become one of us”. Helen says “ I will become one of you if you release him and I will do what ever you want”. Gemma laughs and says “ you will become one of us anyway and you will eat him”.

Gemma morphs into her game face sinks her fangs into Helen's neck and begins drinking her blood and soon after time Gemma stops as Helen is close to death and Gemma slits her wrists and put her wrist to Helen's mouth and Helen began drinking Gemma's vampire blood.

Kennedy grabs her sister and lays her on the bed as Helen is reborn a vampire and walks out of the room and soon Greg wakes up and see he is chain but notice a girl on the oppisite side it was his mate's girlfriend Helen she was a sleep as he thought and then he saw the vampire there and says “ you fucking vampire bitch let us a go”.

Gemma smiled and unlocked Helen's ankle chain and left her child to be reborn as a vampire. Cordelia, Harmony, Anya and Faith were walking home when Harmony saw the police at her boyfriends house so she walks over and ask “ what is going on here?”. The police man says “ we have bad news your boyfriend was killed by a vampire tonight”.

Harmony started crying and Cordelia says “ now you now how I feel when Xander was killed by them”. Faith says “ this is no longer getting not funny anymore they are hunting us down and killing us we need to kill the vampire master”. Harmony says “ this is not a time for this vampire bullshit”.

Cordelia says “ your a fucking bitch Harmony”. and walks off on her own. Faith starts go after her friend when Anya says “ maybe we should find out when this took place first”. Faith says “ your right no one would harm the slayer's best friend”. Faith and Anya stayed and Cordelia began the walk home when she saw her sister Cassie.

Cordelia asks “ what are you doing here?”. Cassie says “ I wanted spend more time with my sister and was wondering you want head back to the bronze I have some friends there and we thought you might need cheering up”. Cordelia says “ why not sis I am protected by my sister and there no chance of being attack by a vampire”. Cassie thought yeah right.

Sisters arrived at the bronze and Cordelia saw it was Tara, Annie and Willow as well as Kendra, Kennedy and there was also Spike. Cordelia asks “ who is the blonde guy?”. Cassie says “ that is Kendra's boyfriend she is so lucky to have him sis”. Cordelia asks “ where is your girlfriend Willow”. Vampire says “ maybe with her mom”.

Girls were laughing and Cordelia was drinking with them and Cordelia asks “ Tara can you sense any vampires here tonight?”. Cassie says “ I can answer that sis all of us here are vampires”. Cordelia looked shock and said “ but I saw you in the sun today”. Tara says “ because the reckoning has happen our mistress drank the watchers blood which gave us”.

Cordelia says “ the power to be in sunlight and my own sister is a vampire”. Cassie says “ I love being a vampire sis you humans are below us now”. Cordelia asks “ what are you going to do with me?”. Willow says “ we are going to make you one of us a vampire”. Cordelia asks “ why me?”. Willow says “ you are best friends of the slayer?”.

Cordelia answers “ yes I am best friends with Faith”. Willow says “ the mistress aim is to fuck her up and fun with the ones inportant to her”. Cordelia says” by making me a vampire and making her my enemy”. Cassie says “ you will get your cheerleader position back as well”. Cordelia says “ I have been fighting with Harmony and Faith”.

Willow says “ Cassie take her down and turn her”. Cassie answers “ yes sire”. Cordelia was taking to a shaft and stairs and taken downstairs and says “ Cassie your telling me the vampires nest is under the bronze”. Cassie says “ yeah this is our home and where the mistress lives”. Cordelia continue walking and saw Wesley in a cell and saw humans.

Cordelia asks “ what is that over there?”. Cassie answers “ the human feeding pen”. Cordelia says “ oh ok”. Cassie says “ you will be feeding from there soon”. The sisters walked past and saw a room in the room was Gemma she was with her mother and soon Cordelia saw Buffy walking past and Buffy asks “ you are turning her Cassie”.

Cassie says “ yes mistress”. Buffy says “ Cordelia I want to know why is the slayer scared of us”. Cordelia says “ Faith is not scared of the vampires Faith is scared of the master vampire”. Cassie says “ sis mistress is the master vampire”. Cordelia says “ your the master vampire here”. Buffy says “ I am I was turned by the master”.

Cordelia says “ oh and you became a master vampire”. Buffy says “ yes and now you will become a vampire and will be calling me mistress take her away Cassie and make her a vampire”. Cassie says “ yes mistress”. Cassie took her sister to a room and says “ you will understand soon and call her mistress”. Cassie morphs to her game face.

Cassie sinks her fangs into Cordelia's neck and began drink her blood and Cordelia was yelping and soon stop as Cordelia came close to death and the Cassie slits her wrist and put her wrist towards Cordelia's mouth and Cordelia began to drink Cassie's vampire blood soon Cordelia would like her a vampire and soon Cordelia was laid down to be reborn.

In a other room Helen was awake and saw her male companion and walks over to him and says “ hey Greg”. Young man says “ Helen we need to get out of here and tell Rupert Giles where the vampire nest is” Helen says “ I am not interested in seeing Rupert Giles at the moment I am interested in you”. Gemma was watching her child in action.

Helen says “ I really don't want to leave here as I am hungry”. Greg says “ Helen we are in a vampire nest and we need to leave”. Helen says “ fuck you are fucking boring cunt”. Helen morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into his neck and began drinking his blood and soon Greg was drained and dead. Gemma clapped her child and smiled.

Helen says “ thank you sire”. Gemma says “ come on you need to get some new clothes and we will go and get them”. Gemma and Helen left for the leather clothing store now run by Jade and soon they were there and Gemma says “ select anything as this store is own by the mistress”. Helen asks“ sire did the mistress always own this?”. Gemma looks at Jade.

Jade says “ no the mistress ate the former owner of the shop”. Helen says “ I bet his blood tasted very nice”. Gemma says “ you have to ask the mistress but soon as you are dressed you will be going to the beauty saloon for a tattoo and your belly ring”. After Helen was dressed and went with her sire to the beauty saloon.

On the way here they saw the slayer she was out patrolling and they saw Annie was out with some minions and Faith slayed the minions and soon Annie was slayed and Gemma could not believe what they saw and thought they need to get the slayer and Helen asks “ was that the slayer sire”. Gemma says “ yes we will see her act scared in front of her.”.

Helen says “ yes sire”. Girls walked up and Gemma says “ thank you Faith we thought we were vampire food Kennedy sister and I “ Faith says “ your welcome and I was wondering if you saw Cordelia”. Gemma says “ no we saw her at Xander's wake but beside that no”. Helen says “ I have just arrived”. Faith says “ thanks girls”.

Faith left and went looks for Cordelia her best friend and Gemma and Helen went down to see the mistress after Helen had what she needed to have done at the beauty saloon. Buffy was walking past and saw Cordelia still being reborn and soon she saw Wesley in his coma and thought soon you will be dead and the watcher will be suspended from school soon.

Gemma and Helen arrive and says “ mistress Annie has been slayed by the slayer”. Buffy says “ she was not careful enough”. Cordelia wakes up and see Buffy, Gemma and Helen and says “ mistress where is my sire”. Buffy says “ she is here”. Cordelia says “ thank you mistress”. Cassie bring in a old boyfriend of Cordelia and he says “ Cordelia help me”.

Cordelia says “ your in the wrong place you fucking idiot”. Ex boyfriend says “ what do you mean by that?”. Cordelia walks ups behind him and morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into her ex boyfriend neck and begins drinking his blood and drains him dry and soon the ex boyfriend is dead. Cassie says “ well done”. Cordelia says “ thanks sire”.

up
9 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos