Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Alt Universe Chapt. 20

Printer-friendly version

Selena slits her wrist and put her wrist over Harper's mouth and the blood starts dripping into her mouth soon Harper grabs Selena's wrist and wraps her mouth over the vampire's wrist and begins drinking her vampire blood Harper felt pain as her body began shut down and die and soon Harper will be reborn as a vampire.

Three vampires left and Selena asks “ princess you are still heading toward cells of the slayers, watchers and the other there?”. Riley says “ yes I was going get Joshua and was going make him a female vampire but since we have Harper now I might head there any way and asks them some questions about this female slayer know as Kenzie Henderson”.

Reagan says “ sire I would like to accompany you to see the prisoner”. Riley says “ I have a idea now ,can you hold on your urges against the humans including the male bugs”. Reagan says “ yes sire I can but I will need to feed first”. Riley saw some humans being brought in a one of them was a woman around 60yrs. Riley says “ you can feed on her”.

Reagan says “ yes sire”. Vampire walks over to 60yr old woman and morphss into her game face and sinks her fangs into the woman's neck and begins drinking her blood and soon the woman was drained and was dead soon”. All of the humans that were spared scream as the female vampire morphs back to her human form and returns to her sire.

Reagan asks “ what do you want to me to do sire?”. Vampires began with their plans so Riley could find out the information about the slayer known as Kenzie and about the scrolls and other information they need from them that would be useful , Riley used her powers to cover Reagan's tattoo on her shoulder most human have no idea about naval peircing.

Riley says “ you will be brought in soon after I have arrived and you will get information from Julius Belmont and the pastor I am going to take his son and have him put in a interogation room while away if you can get information on Kenzie Henson and find out where she is either here or in Cleveland as her location would help us”.

Reagan says “ yes sire”. In the cell area the pastor hears the screaming of some people and ask “ what was that?”. Lacy replies “ most probaly a vampire feeding on a human”. Pastor replies “ this happens a lot here”. Lacy says “ yes your lucky you have not been killed”. Julius says “ as long as my son and there is female slayers are around here”.

Pastor asks “ did you say the female slayers and your son?”. Julius replies “ yes, am I missing anything pastor”. John replies “ yes if you are talking about the slayer known as Piper as she is a vampire now as well as my assistance Riley”. As the 2 men were talking Riley arrives at the cell and says “ you are talking about me again male bug”.

John says “ I was saying you have become a vampire now”. Riley says “ you seem to understand now male bug you are to call me madam mistress like all the humans now call us vampires”. As Riley walks into the cell and walks up to Julius Belmont and says “ isn't that true male bug”. Julius says “ yes madam mistress”. Riley replies “ now do you understand”.

John replies “ no I will not”. Riley looks at him and give him pain in the groin area and soon John replies “ yes madam mistress”. As Riley was giving the pastor known as John pain the minion brought in Reagan and she was naked as her slave clothes had blood on them from her feed of a human. Riley looks at him and says “ it looks like your spy has been caught”.

John asks “ are you ok Reagan”. Vampire says “ yes pastor they finally caught me and I was brought here”. Riley says “ now male bug I am going to take this male bug away for some questioning and he will be gone for a while”. Minions grabbed Joshua and took him out of the cell and took him away. Joshua was now scared he could die now.

Riley left soon after and Reagan was chained at the ankle and saw her sire and the male bug leave. Reagan knew not to call them male bugs and keep her urges to feed on them now. Reagan asks “ how long do they keep us here?”. John replies “ Lacy and her crew have been here now over 6 months and same with Julius and boy Matt about 8 months or more”.

Reagan says “ the vampires finally found out I was a spy when I was caught by Riley and another vampire called Selena”. A woman in another cell says “ that was my daughter I saw her become a vampire by her half sister Belle”. Julius says “ she is one of the mean and cruelest vampires around”. Reagan says “ I think the same is happening to Riley now”.

Julius says “ you were at slayer and watcher headquarters in New York when Kenzie was there”. Reagan says “ yes and I have some news on your son too”. Julius aks “ what have on my son then?”. Reagan replies “ your son is now female and a vampire I heard from the vampires that her rebirth is taking some time”. Julius looked disapointed about his son

Julius says “ my son will be one of them soon as a female vampire and with the cause of the vampires”. Reagan ask “ you seem not that shocked?”. Julius says “ no he was a slayer but a man and female slayers are better sure I was a slayer but my days ended when female ones came as the chosen ones there was only 5 they were Buffy, Kendra, Kennedy and Faith”.

Lacy says “ we try to implement with Alica here and my daughter Alira and another name Jenni until her death by her ex friend Lilli now a vampire”. Reagan asks “ your daughters are now vampires as well”. Lacy says “ yes one is a master female vampire”. John asks “ Reagan why you were spying for us did the vampires say what their plans are?”.

Reagan didn't want betray her kind now and says “ I heard they want every female slayer either dead or one of them and their concern is now a slayer name Kenzie”. John says “ that would be the member of the watchers council daughter she has been trained and killed a female master vampire by accident and if she to face Riley or Belle they would get her”.

Reagan asks “ the slayer is not that good in other words”. John says “ yes have more female slayers coming but as Julius has said the slayers that could kill the queen vampire and the princess vampires were the chosen one and we need the scrolls to get a girl to become the chosen one and hopefully be like Buffy as a slayer who slayed the master vampires”.

Reagan knew her kind needed to get these scrolls to stop another chosen one coming and know the vampire top pirority now, as they were talking Joshua was brought back in look excausted from what the vampires had done to him. Reagan had not seen this female vampire before and the vampire walks upto Julius and says” hello dad”.

Julius looked at the vampire in black leather and says “ hello madam mistress you were my son”. Tessa morphs into her game face and says “ yes male bug I was your son but now I am a female vampire”. Julius asks “ what do you want madam mistress?”. Tessa says “ I have come for Reagan it is her time for interrogation”. Julius says “ you evil vampire”.

Tessa unlocked Reagan's ankle chain and they left together and Julius saw his former son leave with her hips swaying now as a female and now a vampire as well, soon as the vampires were out of sight Tessa says “ princess Riley is waiting for you to see if you got the information for her about the slayer known as Kenzie they were after”.

Reagan knew Tessa about her spying in the prisoner at the cells and the fact she was a the spy of the watchers council and they didn't know that she was now a vampire now and Riley is her sire. Reagan replies “ I have the information for my sire and the queen and also on the scrolls the slayer are after I will report to my sire but I need to get dressed first”.

Tessa asks “ where is your tattoo?”. Reagan replies “ I do have one is that sire used her princess powers and once I morph into my game face it will appear again”. Tessa replies “ ok I want proof you have the tattoo of our queen”. Reagan morphs into her game face and the the tattoo appears on her top arm like all other female vampires.

Tessa says “ sorry for doubting you Reagan”. Vampire says “ it is ok I need to change into my black leather clothing and boots before I see my sire”. Same time Tessa and Regan were heading to the leather clothing area they saw Harper walking naked and she was after her clothing as well. Tessa asks “ you are new vampire like us”. Harper says “ yes I am new”.

Tessa asks “ who is your sire besides our queen?”. Harper replies “ my sire is Selena”. Tessa says “ one of childs of princess Belle”. Harper says “ my sire is the child of princess Belle the most evil vampire around”. Tessa says “ I was once a slayer and male bug name Victor Belmont I was here to get my father but was caught and turned into a vampire”.

Reagan says “ we know you were really here to help them in their mission the fact your male bug of a father is now a prisoner of us and you were caught by princess Belle and princess Dawn”. Alana was walkng past and says “ you our new computer vampire now since the death of Kayla”. Harper says “ yes I am the new vampire for the computers”.

Alana says “ your sire is waiting for you Reagan”. Vampire says “ I am getting dressed and I will be on my way there to see my sire”. Alana says “ good and if you wondering I have no sire now as Tessa here before becoming a female as her male bug slayer killed my sire and now I have anyone”. Reagan got dressed in her black leather and boots with 3 inch heel.

Selena walks in and says “ that can be fixed go and see the queen about it”. Vampires saw Selena hold a man around in his 30s and he was stuggling but her grip on him was tight that her black finger nails were dripping blood from them Selena threw the man near Haper and says “ I thought you migh be hungry”. Vampires looks at him.

Harper morphs into her game face sinks her fangs into his neck and begins drinking his blood and soon the man was drained and dead. Selena had a evil smile on her face after that and asks “ where are the rest of your friends Harper?”. Vampire says “ they are hiding in the town some where sire”. Harper morphs back to her human form.

Selena says “ I am thinking of going on a male bug hunting looking for them”. Selena was getting reputation like her sire Belle. At school Selena was a great student at Sunnydale high as a Sophmore student there and Selena knew Harmony, Willow and Cordelia and saw when Buffy arrived from Los Angeles as new captain and the slayer with her friend Renee.

Renee is now a vampire and her sister like Jessica, Selena know in a way they all sisters to the vampire queen Buffy who was once the greatest slayer ever until her disappearence over 7yrs ago now and Andrew Henson and his watchers have no idea who the queen is and with him sending one of his daughters here to slay all them.

Selena decides before hunting the male bugs she will go down and see her slayer mother as she was a chosen one but after her defeat to the master her ex human mother is now slave in the cells and unknown to Selena , Tessa is her half sister but before was her half brother Victor Belmont. Selena left where Harper, Reagan and Tessa was and on her way.

Selena saw her sire Belle and says “ sire I was thinking about going on a male bug hunt but before that I was going down to see my ex human mother”. Belle says “ I over heeard you talking to your child”. Selena says “ oh sire Harper is our new computer vampire she was a fucking computer geek male bug before princess Riley made her female”.

Belle says “ Harper will do well”. Tessa, Harper and Regan walk out and saw Selena and her sire talking and Belle saw Reagan and says “ you are required in the throne room Reagan and Tessa you will head for old church area and will meet up with mistress Piper”. Tessa replies “ yes princess”. Belle says “ good”.

Selena says “ if you see any male bugs either eat them or bring them here for processing or see if their ID tags”. Tessa replies “ I know any old male bugs are to be sent to a camp for us as food”. Renee was walking down and says “ the watchers know we are sending male bug humans there for food”. Belle asks “ why are you here my childe?”.

Renee replies “ sorry sire but Reagan can take her time as princess Riley and her girlfriend are having some private time at the moment and princess Sophia and princess Sarina are relaxing for a few days”. Belle says “ I knew from my mate that they were going to away for a few weeks they are heading to Cleverland to help Spike and his mate Kendra”.

Tessa ask “ wouldn't our queen be concern about slayers there princess?”. Belle replies “ yes we know of slayer increasing there and I think that is why the queen has sent them there remember a royal vampire is higher that anyone”. Selena says “ my former human sister will be ok there she will protect her mate so much as they are in love so much”.

Belle says “ you have your instructions and I will taking my childs up to see the queen”. Regan left and went for a look around the palace as her sire was having some time with her girlfriend Harlow the once boyfriend of her but now a vampire. Tessa was on her way to the church area and Belle and her childes arrived back in the throne room.

Belle saw Buffy there with her mate Courtney and saw that Dawn has left for something to eat of human. Belle says “ sorry my queen but I was wondering if my childe Selena can become a master female”. Buffy replies “ I was wondering when you were going to ask me Belle”. Vampire princess asks “ when did you know my queen?”.

Buffy answers “ for a while Belle your childe is so much like you and I have notice Renee is slowley becoming like you as well and Jessica is a like you as well she is at the new slave camp where the human cattle have been moved from the police headquarters”. Belle asks “ Jessica is there with Ally my queen?”.

Buffy replies “ no Ally has been slayed by a slayer name Kenzie”. Reagan walks in and says “ sorry to interrupt you my queen but the slayer Kenzie is nothing like you, mistress Faith, mistress Kendra and mistress Kennedy she is not a chosen one the reason the slayers are after the scrolls is to make a girl a chosen one like you were then my queen”.

Belle says “ you are telling me the slayer that is here will be no match for any vampire”. Reagan says “ I am not saying that but a master female woud get the slayer with ease”. Selena says “ sire and my queen I would love the honor of getting that fucking bitch”. Buffy says “ come here Selena”.

Selena walks over to her queen and Buffy offers her wrist, Selena morphs into game face and sinks her fangs into Buffy's wrist and Selena was now a master female vampire. Selena removes her fangs from Buffy's wrist and Buffy says “ Renee come here”. Belle was shocked the queen wanted Renee as well a master female vampire.

Renee walks over and morphs into her game face and sinks her fangs into Buffy's wrist and became a master female vampire and Renee removes her fangs from Buffy's wrist both Belle's childes are female master vampires. Buffy says “ Belle I want you have some time away with Dawn she know where you are going and Selena and Renee find the slayer”.

Both vampires says “ yes my queen”. Belle left and went to their room and saw Dawn waiting for her and Dawn kisses her and says “ we are going to New York with Willow and Gemma we will see Kennedy there as she is waiting”. Belle asks “ why are we going to New York for?”. Evil vampire princess was curious.

Dawn says “ we are going after the watchers headquarters to get that fucking male bug Andrew Henson as your childes hunt his fucking slayer daughter and we will also be having a holiday in away as we are to make sure the watchers council is destroyed or cripple and will be no longer a threat to us vampires”.

Belle says “ this will be my first time out of Sunnydale as a human or a vampire and what will happen to his daughter”. Dawn says “ when she is capture Renee is to turn her into a vampire as Selena has 2 childs now”. Belle asks “ when do we leave babe?”. Dawn and Belle left and met up with Willow and Gemma were on their way to New York.

Renee and Selena left the palace began their walk around the town of Sunnydale they saw humans walking around as normal they saw the vampire police walking around saw boys skating in the area as they were walking they saw a boy he was scared and the vampires ran down to to see the problem saw a girl fighting a male bug.

Vampires ran up and Selena asks “ why are you fighting with this male bug for human?”. Girl saw the vampires and walks over and says “ sorry madam mistress but he was bullying my sister over there as she was reading a book”. Renee asks “ what is your name?”. Girl replies “ my name is Ariel madam mistress and my sister is Becky”.

Selena says “ it is against the law now”. Ariel says “ sorry madam mistress”. Another boy walks up and says “ look at her in a fucking book again why should you be interested in reading now we are all slaves now and the vampires will only kill you”. Renee walks over to him and grabs him and says “ you are fucking bully male bug”.

Teen says “ I am sorry madam mistress I didn't see you”. Selena says “ I am sure you did see us male bug”. Teen says “ I didn't see you madam mistress”. Renee walks over to Becky and asks “ how many times has this male bug been annoying you and bullying you?”. Becky replies “ he has been bullying me over a while but more since the vampires took over”.

Ariel replies “ I was helping her against these boys cause every day Becky come here and reads her book here they come up and bully my sister this time I came out and one of his friends decided to start early on her this time”. Becky was crying over what the boys were doing to her and it was making Selena feel a bit sad through her dead heart.

Renee says “ since we took over Sunnydale he has been bullying you more”. Becky in a sad voice replies“ yes madam mistress he has been doing it”. Renee still holding the teen with her grip says “ you know your fucking life depends on my grip either I fucking kill you male bug or send you to camp instead or even eat you”.

As Renee had the boy in her grip a voice yells out. Vampires saw girl come running over to them, both vampires knew it was the slayer and Selena says “ look who has decide to come out of fucking hiding”. Kenzie knew they were vampires and she was going to stop them but not really, Kenzie had to act like she want to fight the female master vampires.

Slayer says “ leave the boy alone you evil vampire bitch”. Selena truns around and saw the girl and walks over to her and the girl has a stake in her hand. Selena says “ well the fucking slayer known as Kenzie has come out of hiding after slaying so many of us”. Kenzie says “ tell your vampire friend to drop the boy”. Ariel walks up to the slayer

Ariel says “ the vampire were protecting my sister”. Kenzie says “ these are evil creatures and will drink your blood and they have enslaved the township of Sunnydale”. Ariel replies “ there is no crime now as the most of the crime was from men who are pathetic and now they are in camps and helping with major construction in the town here”.

Kenzie asks “ what are you the spokeperson for these evil creatures”. Ariel says “ no I think since being under their control the vampire have established a better life fine we are slaves or food to them but I know every slayer that has come here has died or become one of them as a vampire”. Kenzie asks “ you seem know them how to become vampires?”.

Ariel replies “ no but I know slayers Tahila, Kennedy, Faith, Kendra and others”. As the slayer and human talking Selena grabs Kenzie from behind and knock her down hard. Kenzie was now in pain but knew they were female master vampires Selena says “ come on slayer fight me”. Kenzie says “ I have no intention of fighting you female master vampire”.

Renee throws the male over towards Selena and walks over to Kenzie and asks “ why will you not fight us slayer?”. Kenzie says “ I have no intention of fighting you my aim was to get you out of hiding so I could find the female master vampires as I have something for your queen”. Selena asks “ what would that be slayer?”. Renee was curious.

Kenzie says “ two of the scrolls of the chosen one”. Selena says “ prove it slayer”. Kenzie pulled the documents out of her backpacker and it was two of the scrolls and Selena took the document and asks “ where did you get it from?”. Kenzie says “ from my father of course”. Selena gives it the scroll to Renee and the vampire looks at and says “ yeah it's them”.

Kenzie says “ I remember you in NewYork you were with your watcher father and was going to begin slayer training soon and was looking forward to becoming a slayer”. Renee replies “ well that has changed now I am a female master vampire”. Selena asks “ why did you steal this document from your father?”.

Kenzie says “ like the girl says we are dying breed now as slayer and I want become a vampire like you madam mistress”. Renee asks “ you would be against your father and slayer and watchers to become a vampire”. Kenzie says “ yes madam mistress but I dont fucking care he treats my other sisters Elen and Judy better than I as Judy works with him”.

Vampire police arrived took the teen boys into custody as Selena saw other boy hiding behind a tree and knew he was the that Ariel was trying to get away form her sister and knew if they left the male bug here and were going to take Ariel into custody and will make her a vampire soon but after main vampire witch Jenny does check Ariel out.

Selena says “ the girl over there her name is Ariel she need to head to the palace and be put in a room locked and the queen will see her or my sire”. Vampire police took Ariel away and Becky says “ please don't take my sister away?”. Selena says “ it is ok you will see her soon but you need just wait here”. Becky says “ yes madam mistress”.

Renee walks over to Kenzie and asks “ where is your father Kenzie?”. Slayer replies “ still in New York madam mistress”. Renee says “ sire and her mate are going after him”.
Kenzie asks “ your sire madam mistress”. Renee says “ princess Belle is mine and Selena sire as well as Jessica Travis sire as well”. Kenzie says “ Jessica is now a vampire”.

Selena walks over to Becky and sat on the seat next to her and watched her vampire sister having fun with the slayer known as Kenzie. Vampire moves closer to the slayer and
Renee morphs into her game face and sinkss her fangs into Kenzie's neck and begins drinking her blood and Kenzie was near death. Renee removes her fangs.

Renee slits her wrist and put her wrist over Kenzie's mouth and the blood starts dripping into her mouth soon Kenzie grabs Renee's wrist and wraps her mouth over the vampiress wrist and begins drinking her vampire blood Kenzie felt pain as her body began shut down and die and soon Kenzie will be reborn as a vampire against her father the watchers leader.

Renee remove her wrist and Becky was in shock as Kenzie was on the ground and soon the minion took her back to the palace for Kenzie's rebirth. Selena says “ that is how we make new vampire”. Becky was in shocked and says “ those boys who were bullying me madam mistress where is he going”. Selena replies “ the cells in the palace for a vampire to feed”.

Becky was in shock that her bully was going to be a vampire's food and Becky says “ I hate them so much madam mistress”. Selena says “ you can get back at them if you want”. Becky replies “ by becoming a vampire like you madam mistress”. Selena says “ yes if you want to become a vampire and you will see your sister but you will be a vampire instead”.

Becky replies “ I want to become a vampire madam mistress my life has been a fucking hell even before your takeover here and I know my sister will become a vampire seer for you”. Selena morphss into her game sinks her fangs into Becky's neck and begins drinking her blood and Becky was near death . Selena removes her fangs.

Selena slits her wrist and put her wrist over Beckys mouth and the blood starts dripping into her mouth soon Becky grabs Selena's wrist and wraps her mouth over the vampiress wrist and begins drinking her vampire blood Becky felt pain as her body began shut down and die and soon Becky will be reborn as a vampire and will get her revenge on them.

While Selena was making a vampire Renee was studying the documents from her new childe and saw it was authentic document and Renee says “ there another 10 scrolls and one of the chosen one was our sire”. Selena says “ that is fucking funny now that sire is now a evil vampire”. Renee says “ you are so much like sire too sis”.

Selena says “ I cant help it if I am a lot like sire sis the girl Becky was being bullied by those male bugs and now Becky will become a vampie like us now”. Watching not far from them was Jayla she will inform the watchers council of this later situation and ssoon Jayla was on her cell phone and was talking to a man when the call was cut off Jayla as concern.

At watcher council headquarters. Andrew Henson was in his office and heard noises of screams and heard more as they were getting closer a man walks in and says “ excuse me sir Jayla has told me the vampires have 2 of the scrolls of slayer protocol and your daugher was”. Man was knocked down by Kennedy and Andrew saw the vampires appear now.

Belle walks in and says “ well your days are over now we have you finally in custody and you will be heading back to Sunnydale with us now male bug”. Andrew says “ fine I will surrender to you Belle”. Vampire princess says “ you know my name male bug”. Andrew says “ yes I do you one of the evil and meanest vampires around”.

Belle says “ I consider that compliment but I am not going to let you go male bug as you are now our prisoner and you love you new home a with male bug known as Julius Belmont and other prisoner all I want to know is how many slayer have you sent down to Sunnydale to retrieve the scrolls of the chosen one”. Andrew was in shocked and woman come in.

Woman says “ the 2 scrolls you had dad is now with my sister after she stole it from you”. Andrew says “ my daughter Kenzie took the scrolls”. Willow walks in and says “ it is under our control and since your slayer killed my childe”. Andrew notice it was one of the queen's most powerful master female vampire and Andrew they had come to destroy them.

Daughter was now scared as Willow had grabbed her and Willow morphs into her game face and sinks her fangs into daughter's neck and begins drinking her blood and daughter was near death. Willow removes her fangs and says “ your name is now Paislee from now on”. Andrew says “ no not her”. Willow asks “ why not her male bug?”.

Willow slits her wrist and put her wrist over Paislee's mouth and the blood starts dripping into her mouth soon Paislee grabs Willow's wrist and wraps her mouth over the vampiress wrist and begins drinking her vampire blood Paislee felt pain as her body began shut down and die and soon Paislee will be reborn as a vampire. Andrew replies “ she is my daughter”.

Willow removes her wrist and says “ well now she will become a vampire and be my child and your sent slayers that killed one of my childs”. Andrew says “ you didn't have to make one of my daughters now vampire now”. Belle says “ she is not only one who is a vampire now your daughter that was in Sunnydale is now a vampire from one of my child”.

Andrew replies “ I have 2 daughters now who are vampires hopefuly my other daughter, son and wife have got away”. Man was allowed up and Kennedy says “ I remember you male bug before I became what I am now a female master vampire and loyal to our queen”. Andrew says “ I was sad when I found out you, Kendra and Faith became vampires”.

Kennedy says “ now you have surrendered to us you will be excorted back to Sunnydale processed and put in a cell”. Andrew asks “ when will I be going to Sunnydale?”. Willow replies “ our queen has your transport ready and you will not be going back with my new childe”. Belle says “ until we can arrange your transport this office will be your cell now”.

Minions brought in chains and locked his ankle to the floor as it was concrete and soon Andrew was chained as the minions were doing that Andrew saw his daughter taken away to be reborn a vampire the man that came in to tell about what Jayla had seen was now chained to floor too and soon the vampires left as they now occupied the building.

Outside of the building there was three new female slayers name Emma, Mary and Sarah and the saw the building was occupied the vampires as they saw Belle and Dawn leave and head off for some fun at a New York night club it was Belle and Dawn first time in New York and Kennedy decide to show them around. Back at the watcher building.

Emma says “ I will head inside and see who is alive as you saw the most evil vampire leave with Dawn Summers and fomer slayer Kennedy”. Mary says “ you know that if there is a female master vampire in there they will kill you or at worst make you one of them”. Emma says “ yeah I know that is why I am going on my own you leave and head away from here”.

Mary asks “ where are we to go then?”. Emma replies “ head for the other slayer in Florida or goto Sunnydale and find some other slayers but remember Sunnydale and Cleveland are vampire control area and humans are slaves”. Mary replies “ ok we won't tell you even if you are captured by the vampires”. Mary and Sarah left on their way.

Gemma and Willow were in magic room and all other humans were now in a cell room that the wacher used as detox room for their slayers that fell under demons control, Emma knew how to get in the building undetected and soon was heading upto the floor where the Andrew was and soon walks in see him there. Emma ask “ sir are you ok?”.

Andrew replies “ yes we are fine and how did you escape the vampire attack”. Emma replies “ we were not here when they attack Mary and Sarah have left and on their way out of New York”. Andrew replies “ good they are not to tell anyone including the other slayers of their location as there is not many slayers left in America now”.

Emma says “ I think they are heading for new watchers area which only each slayer knows and the watchers are left”. Andrew says “ good now leave or you will be”. Andrew stopped talking when Paislee walk in and grab the young new slayer. Soon Belle walks back in says “ well we have caught a new slayer I have been told about you by our new vampire”.

Emma saw who it was and knew she was in trouble. Belle walks up and says “ you seem shocked and saw my mate and I left here well we have come where Kennedy wanted to take us and we fed and now back you fucking humans forget or this male bug forgot to tell you my mate are royal vampires and there is vampire witch who is Paislee sire mate”.

Andrew says “ please madam mistress let the girl now”. Paislee says “ princess she could make a great vampire too instead of stupid human slayer here and can help hunt down her friends”. Belle says “you have a good idea here Paislee”. Vampire says “ thank you princess”. Andrew says “ Judy its your dad here please let her go”.

Vampire walk over to her father after giving Emma to Belle and walks over to her father and says “ my name is Paislee male bug you will call me madam mistress now male bug”. Andrew was shocked his now daughter a vampire calls him male bug and saw his vampire daughter walks over to other male and morphs into her game face.

Andrew knew what she was going to him and says “ please Judy don't feed on him”. Still in her game face Paislee says “ I have already told you male bug I am madam mistress Paislee”. Vampire sinks her fangs into the man' neck and begins drinking his blood and soon the man was drained and dead. Emma was shocked Paislee was a vampire now.

Belle saw the face on the slayer and says “ you are shocked that your friend here is a vampire”. Emma says “ not really madam mistress I came here to join the side that will rule the Earth under your vampire queen”. Andrew says “ you are traitor Emma”. Slayer replies “ no I am not sir I knew the only way to get to them was by here as a slayer so I did”.

Andrew was shocked that Emma wanted to be a vampire and asks “ you knew by coming here and training a slayer against the vampire that when you were sent out you would become a vampire”. Emma says “ yes both Kenzie and I knew this was the best idea as we know all slayers will be soon extinct here in America and soon the whole world”.

Andrew asks “ my daughter wanted to be a vampire?”. Emma replies “ of course why do you think Kenzie took 2 of the documents down to Sunnydale to give to the vampire queen Kenzie never wanted to become a slayer and soon she was given the oppitunity the head down there Kenzie knew she could become a vampire there in Sunnydale”.

Belle asks “ who has been the slayer that has been slaying us?”. Emma says “ I am unsure madam mistress the male that was killed by Paislee knew about it”. Paislee says “princess their names are Remi, Paris and Adelynne”. Emma says “ there is the 2 I was with as well madam mistress Mary and Sarah”. Paislee says “ as well the spy known as Jayla”.

Belle asks “ I thought the spy was killed by the vampire police?”. Paislee replies “ no princess she used a girl who was also a vampire police woman who was human and last thing I heard from before my rebirth was Kenzie was now a vampire and so was another girl there name Becky”. Belle thought that would have been Selena so much like her now.

Gemma walks in and says “ I have study their magical documents and take the one we need the rest are going to be sent to Wolfman and Hart in Los Angeles”. Willow says “ sire your work here is finished and you can come home now”. Kennedy says “ I am going to stay here in New York Willow as you are my childe but I see your love for Gemma”.

Willow says “ thanks sire”. Kennedy says “ our queen wants me to stay here as soon we will be attacking here in New York now the watcher's council here is finished”. Andrew says “ there is another one here in a America beside in United Kingdom and Europe and I now we will finally win”. Gemma asks “ who is this human female?'.

Belle replies “ the human girl is a slayer sort of this human female wants to be a vampire”. Paislee comes back dressed in her black leather clothing and black leather boots with heels says “ I have searched the rest of the buildings sire but the slayers have escpaed and will be haeding for the watcher council in Florida”. Willow says “ they will be heading there”.

Andrew asks “ why tell them all of this Judy when yesterday you would have never said any of this?”. Paislee says “ that is not my name now male bug and I will hep my race any time as I am female vampire like them and will serve my queen our mother vampire”. Andrew was shocked what his daughter had just said.

Gemma asks “ so human you are a fucking slayer”. Emma replies “ yes madam mistress I am a fucking slayer as you call it but it was my only way to get you vampires as I want become a vampire madam mistress”. Gemma walks over to Emma and says “ you will become a vampire but the diffrence you will become like me a vampire witch like me”.

Emma asks “ I am going to become a vampire witch madam mistress”. Gemma says “ yes you will have powers like my mother Jenny and my sisters Clarissa and our newest vampire sister witch Elle”. Gemma walks over to Emma and morphs to her game sinks her fangs into Emma's neck and begins drinking her blood and Emma was near death.

Gemma removes her fangs and gives a Emma vial of magic powers Gemma slits her wrist and put her wrist over Emma's mouth and the blood starts dripping into her mouth soon Emma grabs Gemmas wrist and wraps her mouth over the vampiress wrist and begins drinking her vampire blood and Jenny will know of her new vampire grand daughter.

Emma felt pain as her body began shut down and die and soon Emma will be reborn as a vampire witch. Gemma removes her wrist from Emma's mouth and Gemma chants her mind control over every vampire and human except her mom and the vampire royals like Buffy, Dawn, Belle, Alina, Riley and Sophia the rest will know her as Freya from now on.

Gemma says “ now male bug you will accompany us back to Sunnydale with my mate and my daughter Freya”. Willow says “ we will leaving soon princes Dawn and Princess Belle this building will be set up as a vampire residence now and sire will live here but our queen says you are to have some time here in New York for a break”.

Willow, Gemma and their childes left for Sunnydale and Kenedy got some human slave to renovate the building while Dawn and Belle and some time together. Becky, Kenzie were still in their rebrith. New reborn vampires were soon taken to a new room at the palace and will be soon vampires Selena knew about Andrew Henson capture and new vampires.

Renee says “ sire and princess Dawn are having a rest but Willow and Gemma have new childe and also have the male bug Andrew Henson”. Selena says “ I think Gemma new daughter name is Freya and Willow new childe is Paislee and is your childe sister so 2 of his daughter are now vampires and the Jenny will have vampire witch grand daugher now”.

As the vampires were talking about the capture of Andrew Henson of the watcher's council and naked female walks out and walks over to Selena and says “ sire I am hungry”. Selena looks at her childe and says “ well we will get you dressed and then we will take you down to where one of the male bugs is who has been bullying you”.

Becky says “ thank you sire”. Selena and Becky went to get Becky's new black leather clothing and boots with 3 inch heels while Renee walks into the room where Kenzie was still in her rebirth and Renee thinks why are you taking so long. Kenzie opens her eyes and see her sire there and says “ sire you are waiting for me”.

Renee replies “ in a way I wanted to tell you your father has been captured by us”. Kenzie replies “ I am glad the male bug has been finally captured and I stil shocked that you are a vampire and my sire now”. Female master vampire was happy to have a girl she knew was when they were at in New York. They heard there was a new woman in charge now.

Renee replies “ yeah it was a week ago when our house was attacked by sire and the other vampires one them was Selena my vampire sis now and when they came in they grabbed us and I was made a vampire by my sire princess Belle the thing was not only did sire make me a vampire sire also done Selena and Jessica Travis as well”.

Kenzie asks “ you have any regrets about your time at the watchers council now your a vampire?”. Renee replies “ no only thing there was meeting you and our affiar we had there”. Kenzie says “ I never told my dad I was bisexual and now I am not frighten any more now as I wanted to become a vampire for a long time and same with Freya”.

Renee was shocked then Kenzie kissed her sire on the lips and asks “ can we continue our affair now we are both vampires sire?”. Renee replies“ yes and how long have you wanted to become a vampire?”. Kenzie answers“ Freya and I have been this way for a while Freya told me when arrived for training that she wanted to be a vampire”.

Kenzie says “ I replied to her so did I want to be a vampire and Freya was shocked that a daughter of high board member of the watcher's council wanted to be a vampire and my sister Paislee was always helping him and my baby sister Ellen was now with mom som where here in Sunnydale now a slave or free I would be surprise Ellen is now a rebel”.

Renee replies “ because your the daughter of a member of the watchers council”. Kenzie replies “ yes sire”. Renee says “ you are not the only vampire mistress Willow has made your sister Paislee a vampire too now”. Kenzie says “ that leaves only my human sister Ellen and my male bug of a brother amd our mother who are still free sire”.

Renee says “ it will be decided by our queen or sire but at the moment sire is having a holiday and you better get dressed now your black leather clothing and boots and soon we will get you fed from a human”. Kenzie says “ one of those girls would be nice sire”. Kenzie got dressed her black leather and soon was put her boots on with 3 inch heels

Renee says “ if you want to be my girlfriend then stop calling me sire and one of them is vampire now mistress Selena made her a vampire and other girl is like a seer for vampires maybe she is a witch and powerful one but does not know her power yet or know but does not how powerful she could be and very useful for our queen”.

Kenzie says “ yes babe”. In the cell area one of the teen boys that bullied Becky was in a cell naked by himself and saw Selena and Becky walk in and says “ listern madam mistress I am sorry for bullying that girl I knew she was always looking at books at the new Sunnydale high school and I though since we were all slaves to vampires”.

Becky says “ well things have changed a bit now male bug as I am now a vampire my sire here made me a vampire”. Teen boy says “ I am sorry madam mistress if I am killed my father will very upset as I saw my sister being grabbed by a vampire as she was a slayer I was told by my friend Jayla that she was in danger but she was not there”.

Becky says “ oh my god your sister is Kenzie male bug”. Boy answers “ yes madam mistress Kenzie is my siser my name is Charlie”. Kenzie and Renee walks past the cell area and saw her male bug of a brother and walks in the cell and says “ oh my god Charlie you have been fucking caught where is Ellen and mom”.

Charlie notice his sister was a vampire now. Becky says “ your brother bullied me at school and in town before you became a vampire”. Kenzie says “ I saw sire and mistress Selena and I knew this was my only way into becoming a vampire”. Charlie says “ you didn't give them those documents from our father's safe”. Kenzie was happy to give them that.

Kenzie says “ he is not my father now and is like you a fucking male bug now and I will help my sire and queen of the vampire”. Paislee walks in and says “ you are talking about the male that was our father Kenzie”. Charlie was shocked his older sister was now like Kenzie a vampire. Kenzie says “ yes this male bug is a fucking bully”.

Paislee asks “ who was going to feed on him?”. Becky replies “ I was as I am the one he bullied me at school”. Paislee says “well I think we should hold off on his death and see if we get the female of the male bug's partner and Ellen”. Kenzie replies “ you know what would fuck him up if Ellen became a vampire since she is a daddy's girl”.

up
11 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos