Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Alt. Universe. Chapt 9

Printer-friendly version

Leena will become more powerful than Willow, Faith, Kennedy, Ann and Jenny as the new vampire princess the girl soon arrives at the vampire throne room and see one is hanging and a woman was next to the queen and the same time Elena's mother Leah is brought in to see the queen as well, follow them was Elena was on her own Tahlia was with her sire.

Mother says “ you evil bitch you turn my daughter into a vampire”. Buffy says “ silence slave”. Leah was whacked in the back of the head by her vampire daughter. Elana says “ you will call her madam mistress slave”. Leah saw her husband Buffy says “ drop the husband and bring him over here”.

Minions drop Heath and brought him to Leah and now they were scared now as they knew Elena was a vampire now, Buffy says “ I need a slave to look after my room and other chores around here you will do it now”. Leah says “ no way will I work for a evil vampire like you”. Buffy laughs and says “ your not working your a slave now”.

Buffy then looks at Jane and says “ before Janes alters your brain to my bidding I thought you may like seeing some daughter and father time”. Leah ask “ what do you mean by altering my brain”. Buffy says “ you will be brainwashed by Jane and become my maid”. Leah looked stunned and asks “ what is this daddy and daughter time”.

Buffy say “ begin now Jane”. Vampire mind control witch began chanting and Leah felt her mind beginning to be taken over by Jane's power and soon she was under Buffy control and Buffy says “ maid Fiffi what is your purpose here?”. Fifi says “ my purpose is to serve you madam mistress and your vampires”. Buffy says “ good Elana kill your dad”.

Elana says “ yes my queen”. Vampiress walks around the back of her father and pinchs a nerve on his neck and soon he was kneeling then Elana mophs to her game face sinks her fangs into Heath's neck and began drinking his blood and soon after a while Heath was dead and Leena was stunned to see such evil happening around here.

Elana says “thank you my queen”. Buffy says “ your welcome now maid go to my room and bring up a vial to me”. Fiffi says “ yes madam mistress”. Maid left as the vampire minions took the body away from the throne room Leena was in a state of shock and soon Fiffi return now in her maid uniform with a vial and gave it to her mistress.

Buffy says “ now you sweet Leena I see you have notice what is going on here”. Leena says “ yes madam mistress”. Buffy says “ so polite and sweet come closer to me girl”. Leena stalled at first then thought ok the vampire queen seem to be ok so Leena walks to the vampire queen and Buffy smells her and says “ your a virgin my sweet girl”.

Leena says “ yes madam mistress I was saving it for my boyfriend Brax”. Buffy says “ those values were installed by your father”. Leena says “ yes madam mistress ever since my mother's death of brain cancer”. Buffy says “ you have been around men ever since then and not lost your virginity”. Leena says “ yes madam mistress I believe in christen values”.

Elana says “ my queen Leena at school was always studing the library and was doing her bible studies and when the new Sunnydale girls high was established and went there”. Buffy says “ you have a boyfriend's and you never wanted fuck him and that”. Lenna says “ no madam mistress I believe in marrige before sex”.

Buffy says “ you seem so set in your ways of what your father has told you”. Leena says “ yes madam mistress”. Buffy says “ I am so shock you keep those values in you especailly having a boyfriend who is always horny like most teen boys are and that I am suprise your boyfriend has now want to fuck you even though boys and men are fucking stupid”.

Leena says “ I have a special relationship with my boyfriend madam mistress and also the fact if I ever did loose my values of keeping my virginity and did sex my boyfriend my father would kill me and I don't swear as my christen values don't belive in me swearing I would be going to hell”. Buffy says “ you are at the hell mouth”. Leena was shocked

Buffy says “ well that is going to change you will loose all sense of morals and christen bullshit as you will become a vampire like me and not like Elana or the other you will become my sister and will be a princess of the vampire race you can keep your name as sweet Leena or change it some more apporiate”. Leena was stunned her a evil vampire.

Leena pleas “ madam mistress I dont want to be a vampire princess I want to stay human I will accept anything including be a slave”. Buffy says “ no you will become a vampie princess”. Leena says “ yes madam mistress”. Buffy says “ once Leena is a vampire and princess you will call her my princess in front of her Jane put in all their brains”

Jane says “ yes my queen”. Jane chants and it was put in every female vampire head that Leena or what ever she call her self as my princess in front of her. Buffy get off her seat and walks over to Leena and Buffy morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into Leena's neck and begins drink her blood like other Buffy stops as Leena is close to death.

Bufffy grabs the vial put into her new sister mouth and then slits her wrist and makes Leena drink her vampire blood and soon Leena body begins to shutdown and soon her body dies and begins to reborn into a vampire princess her name is still Leena and she will help her sister in her conquest of the earth and help in vampire rule.

In the cell block Brian and Brax are in the cell when they saw Leena come past being carried on a strecher by minion behind them was Elana and Brian yells “ what have you done to my daughter”. Elena walks over to the slave cell and says “ silence slave you do not ask questions here you will told ”. Elena continued walking with the princess to her room.

Brax walks over and says “ you know where we are Brian we are in a slave cell”. Brian says “ we will get released sooner or later”. Brax says “ most men have been here since their capture over a months ago”. Brian says “ we know the vampires strength increases so we will wait until we find out what has happen to my daughter”.

Elena left the princess to transform and see where her sire is and see Faith, Sarah and Karrie kicking a human around and wonder what is going on with that when Elena notice there is no Elyse and Kayla and then Elena worked it out the girls had been slayed by thhis human”. Sarah aks “ the new princess settled in her room yet”. Elana says “ yes”.

The human was finally kicked down and Sarah changed into her game face and out her fangs into the human and drinks her blood and soon the human is dead. Sarah says “ fucking undercover slayers”. Elana asks “ where is my sire?”. Faith says “ your sire is out with dectective Felecity on making sure there is no crosses in slaves houses”.

Elana says “ ok mistress”. Giles was getting fed by the maid when Jenny walks in and says “ I was heading over to your house after finishing my assignment which you needed me to do when I was over run by some vampires and I was taken down to see my queen and I was made a vampire and because I am a witch so I was known as a vampire witch”.

Jenny told the maid to leave, the maid left and soon Jenny was alone with Giles and the Jenny says “ I have got permison to make you a vampire now but with a diffrence I am going to reduce your age from a boring 40yr old man that you were to a 23yr old female vampire and my oldest daughter as vampire witch like Gemma who was Xander Harris”.

Giles says “ Gemma was Xander”.Jenny began chanting and Giles now a woman in her 40yrs began to regress in age to now a 23yr old female and Giles looked at her new young body and then saw Jane walk in began brainwashing her into this new female amd soon the new female and asks “ mom when I will become a vampire witch like my sister Gemma?”.

Jenny says “ Clarissa you will be changed now”. Buffy returns and see now a 23yr old female and Clarissa was now released from her chain and says “ my queen”. Buffy says “ you will now become a vampire witch ”. Clarissa says “ yes my queen”. Jenny walks over and morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into her daughters neck.

Jenny begins drink her daughter's blood and soon Clarissa was near death Jenny removes her fangs and slits her wrist and lets her new daughter drink her vampire blood and soon Clarissa body began to shut down and began to reborn jnto a vampire witch the watcher known as Giles is now dead replaced by a vampire witch name Clarissa.

Elena walks down to the male slave cell and was bringing them food, the mnions let her bring it and then three men attack her and get her the ground soon they are trying get the keys when Leena walks in still in her ripped jean shorts and top and walks up and grabs the man that started on atttacking Elena to escape from there and picks him up off her vampire.

Brax notice it was his girlfriend but stayed back Leena help got the man off the vampiress and asks “ are you ok Elana?”. Vampiress says “ yes my princess the humans got the better of me”. Leena says “ good”. Still with the man in her hand Leena says “ if you grab any of my vampires you will suffer the consquences”. Man says “ sorry”.

Brax was wonder what Leena meant by her vampires then Brax saw Leena morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into man's neck and begin drinking his blood, Elana grab other man that attack her and morphs to her game face and began drinking his blood and soon both men were dead and both vampires morphed back to their human form.

Brax walks over and says “ babe”. Leena saw her pathetic ex boyfrined morphs back into her game face and says “ fuck off human I will fucking kill you right here and now”. Brax was stunned and then heard Elana say “ you heard the princess slave fuck off”. Brax was still looking at his girlfriend in her game face.

Leena says “ you think I am not serious human”. Leena grabs another man and sinks her fangs in his neck.Leena begins drinking his blood and the stun Brax moves away from vampires and walks back to the sleeping Brian and soon the man was drained and dead , both vampires left leaving the dead bodies of the men in the cattle pen.

Leena was taken to get her new black leather clothing by Elana and soon she was now dressed in her new black leather clothing and was given a naval ring like the other vampires under her now Leena knew now Leena was now a vampire princess now not a scared little christen girl also Leena had same tattoo now as her sister and arrive where her sister is.

Buffy smiles and says “ I hear there was some problems at the men slave cattle pen”. Leena says “ yes sister but it has been sorted out”. Elana says “ my queen I was overwelm by the slaves and my princess here helped me”. Buffy says “ it is ok now as you have not heard yet my sister we have under cover slayes attacking our vampire”.

Leena says “ they have been sent by the pastor here my sister he will know how many slayers are coming”. Buffy says “ Elena can you get your sire and dectective Felecity go and get the apprentice of the pastor have him brought here”. Elena says “ yes my queen”. Elena left and went to see her sire and get the apprentice pastor brought to the queen,

Leena also left the throne room and walks back down male slave cattle pen. Clarissa wakes up and see her mother and says “ mom I am hungry”. Jenny says “ I though you would be my daughter so I brought a human for you”. Human was a old friend of Giles he was going to help Giles as a watcher apprentice before the vampires took over.

Clarissa walks over to the human male and the human was scared and walks over to the human male and morphs to game face sinks her fangs into the man's neck and begins drinking his blood and soon man was drained and dead and soon her mother gave her new black leather clothing and gave her a vial so Clarisa can us her vampire witch powers.

Leena soon arrives there and Brax now saw her now in black leather and looking around Brax knew the vampiress was looking for her father and soon she walks in the cell and the men scatter as they know what happen last time vampiress was here soon Leena was near where her father and ex boyfriend was there and saw the pastor a sleep in his slave clothes.

Leena says “ Brax I no longer interested in you as my boyfriend”.Brax asks “ why”. Leena says “ I have matured and changed now for the better and the fact now your a man make me feel fucking sick now you will stay a slave or maybe I will make you a male minion and you can work for my sister and I”. Brax was shock now Leena now hates him

Brian woke up and saw his daughter talking to her boyfriend in black leather now and says “ Leena your safe now”. Leena laughs at her father and says “ in a fucking way I am safe human”. Brian was shocked at the way his daugher spoke to him and says “ language young lady you have been told not to use it at all”. Vampire princess looked at him with anger.

Leena says “ oh my god I don't have to listern to you now more your fucking morals of not allowing me to even fuck my own boyfriend has pissed me off but now I don't fuking care cause he is a male like you and you men are fucking bad I am glad that I am a girl and the fact you kept me as a fucking virgin and now I am free of this fucking bullshit”.

Brian asks “ what has happen to you?”. Leena smiles and morphs to her game face and says “ I have become a better person now as a vampire I don't have do anything like listerning and you don't have listern to what you fucking say anymore”. Brax says “ you are everything that your father has told us now your are a demon now”. Leena laughs evilly.

Brian says “ I was doing it for you own so you will never get pregnant”. Leena says “ well I am happy now that I am now a vampire your a pathetic fucking male and a human now to me is food or a fucking slave”. Brian says “ your been corrupted by evil”. Leena was stiil her game face and grabs a man sinks her fangs into his neck in front of Brian.

Leena begins drinking the man's blood and soon the man was drained and dead and Leena returns to her human form and says “this is being evil I fucking love it a lot now and the fact you said I was corrupted by evil make me even more scary to you now as a vampire princess and my vampire sister the queen made me to be”.

Brian says “ my daughter is dead now”. Leena says “ the man can be fucking taught by the way you will come with me back up to the throne room to answers to my sister about the undercover slayers here as you don't understand we rule now the days of your religious shit and human ruling here in Sunnydale are over”. Brian says “we are in Hellmouth”.

Leena replies “ yes I know that I was told by my sister”. Brian refuses to leave and Leena clicks her finger and the minions went into the male cattle pen and grabs Brian and soon he is force to leave and as Leena was leaving man looks at her and says “ your the pastor daughter”. Leena says “ I might have been and where is your daugter Mia”.

Man says “ yes Mia is somewhere in the cells I think not processed”. Leena ask “ your daughter had ambitions to become a slayer after harvest I remember she told me at christen school”. Man says “ yes like her cousins she was interested in but after some attacks by the vampires and the major loss of a main slayer it turned her off”.

Leena says “ that would have a vampire slayer name Buffy Summer she was capture by the master before his untimely death and now Buffy is now the queen of the vampire race and my vampire sister and she made a smart move now cause if Mia was slayer she would be dead now”. Brian was watching him have a conversation and that what happen to Buffy.

Man says “ I understand that now”. Sarah was walking past and Leena says “ Sarah I want you to go down to the girls processing area and find a girl name Mia she should be easy to find all you have do is smell her virgin blood”. Sarah says “ yes my princess but I think there is few christen girls down in the processs are”. Leena saw Clarissa walking past.

Leena orders “ Clarissa I need you take this human up to my sister and I will be there soon as I need to find a girl”. Clarisa says “ I will take the human upto the queen my princess”. Man says “ thank you Leena”. Brian says “ your a stupid man Colin they will kill her now”. Colin says “ fuck sake Brian I know your daughter is a vampire”.

Brian says “ you know Leena is a vampire”. Colin replies “ of course she is wearing black leather and you would never let her wear sexy cloting like that and I saw her naval ring and the have new tattoo that has apeared on her upper arm like all the vanmpires and I saw the way she was to you very evil now and loving it”.

Brian says “ they might kill her”. Colin says “ no I am hoping she will become one of them as a vampire”. Leena was happy and says “ you will follow Clarissa upto my sister's area of the throne room”. Colin says “ yes I will follow this vampire up to see your queen”. Clarissa says “ when you get there human you wil call our queen madam mistress”.

Colin and Brian followed Clarissa upto the throne room area while Leena and Sarah went down to the girls process area and the girls were scared as they were scanned and soon they were tag by microchip the christen girls were up the back of the area and Leena saw her friends and made her way over there and minions knew it was the vampire princess.

Leena saw who she was after and see the girl. Mia says “ Leena after your dad was captured the vampires came and took us here”. Leena says “ a lot has happen since then and I need you come with me now”. Mia replies “ sure I will follow my best friend and have seen your boyfriend today and why are you in black leather and boots like the vampires around here”.

Leena replies “ yeah I know Brax is in male cattle pen area of slaves and I will tell you later why I am in black leather and that the vampire queen has your father and mine up her throne room so that is why we are going to her and that why there is a vampire with us”. Sarah was going on with what her princess was saying thinking stupid christian girl.

Mia says “ I prayed this was all a dream”. Leena says “ oh my god for fuck sake Mia your in the vampire nest area ruled by the queen and the vampire princess and their vampires”. Mia says “ that was the first time I have ever heard you swear”. Leena says “ why because if I swear I will go to fucking hell well bestie we are at hell mouth”. Mia was shocked.

Leena says “ come with us now and we will sort out the problem”. Mia, Leena and Sarah were now in the throne room Mia saw her dad and rans up and cuddles him and soon Buffy says “ this was the girl the human wanted brought here”. Leena says “ yes my sister this was the human girl”. Buffy says “ make her a vampire if you want my sister”.

Mia was near her dad and in shock when Mia heard the queen say to Leena to make her vampire and Mia asks “ your a vampire Leena”. Vampire princess looks at her best friend and says “ of course I am a vampire now why do you think I wear black leather and boots with heels and have a navel ring and a tattoo on my arm supporting my sister reign”.

Leena grabs Mia and morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into Mia's neck and began drinking her blood and soon Mia was near death cause of blood loss and Leena stops and slits her wrist and makes Mia drink Leena's vampire blood and soon Mia's human body began to shut down and die. Brian says “ you got your wish Colin”. The father was hapy.

Colin says “ yes she will be better as a vampire now”. Minions took Mia away to be reborn into a vampire and Buffy asks “ why did you want your daughter to become a vampire for human?”. Leena return to her seat and Colin says “my daughter is better as a vampire to your cause then death”. Leena says “ could have been a slave”.

Buffy asks “ your employment before your capture human”. Colin answers “ I was a average guy who looked after the maitence of certain places”. Buffy asks “ like what?”. Colin says “ I look after all CCTV around Sunnydale and surounding suburbs including the cameras”. Buffy was very interested in what Colin was saying.

Buffy asks “ how many slaves would you need to install cameras in every house?”. Colin asks “ I don't know what you mean by that”. Leena says “ what my sister was saying how many slaves would you need to install cameras in every house in Sunnydale human”. Brian was still there and was wondering what the vampires wanted with cameras.

Colin says “ I am unsure I think when I was doing it took normally aroud four guys to help me”. Buffy says “ good you will get four male slaves and put cameras in every house”. Colin says “ most houses have the camera in there”. Leena gets off and walks over to him and says “ you will give us the codes”. Colin looked at the vampiress and says “ yes”.

Vampire witch Gemma was out looking for a vampire known as Tara, Gemma was looking for her as her mother and her felt she was in trouble some where in Sunnydale so Gemma knew her sister would not feel Tara yet as she was slowly getting her powers same way whe she became a vampire witch and a female over a year ago.

Gemma was in the district that had the national guard of Sunnyadale all men but now the female national guards were now all vampires part of the new look Sunnydale the supernatural force which Karrie was a part of is locked up now in their barrcks Buffy has made Karrie commander of her new vampire national guards and will use then when ready.

Cruise was brought in cuffs and saw Brian standing there in chains and saw one of Leena's friends father but he was not in chains and saw Leena in black leather not far from her father and the other man. Tahlia says “ we have brought in the human you wanted my queen and my princess”. Leena saw Cruise and walks over to him and says “ welcome human slave”.

Cruise asks “ did you call me human slave?”. Leena says “ yes you are a human slave to us vampires”. Cruise was still shocked at what Leena said to him. Brian says “ Leena is not the girl you grew up with her and Brax Leena is now a different person”. Cruise asks “ what are you saying?”. Brian says “ Leena is now a vampire and quite a evil one now”.

Mia returns in still in her school uniform with blood stains from her sire bite, Colin saw his daughter and says “ Mia your back”. Vampiress looked at her father and says “ hello human”. Mia walks over to Leena and says “ sire I am a bit hungry”. Leena says “ kill Cruise if you want then”. Mia says “ yes sire”.

Mia still in her chrsiten school uniform walks over to him Cruise pleads “ please dont kill me”. Mia morphs to game face sinks her fangs into Crusie's neck and began drinking his blood and soon Crusie was drained and dead and Mia morphed back into her human form and Leena says “ you need to change into you new clothing then return back here”.

Mia replies “ yes sire”. Still licking her fingers Mia leaves to get her new black leather clothing. Colin saw his former daughter leave and soon Buffy says “ I want you to know Colin is that your name”. Colin says “ yes ma'am”. Leena says “ you call all vampires madam mistress”. Colin replies” yes madam mistress”. Leena returns back her seat next her sister.

Buffy says “ you will become my new member of the Sunnydale police force in charge of sercurity and video survaliance your main aim is to install in any human house and with you will main Sunnydale vampire police survaliance office and dectective like Felicity and your boss will be chief of the vampire police Ann Sanders”.

Leena walks down from her seat again and walks over the dead body of Cruise that her child killed and Leena saw Mia's ex father and says “ you will become a woman, then a vampire and will use the human slaves and to help with instulations of the camera and you will get your daughter back as well”. Brian says “ you evil women”.

Leena says “ listern pastor all we want to know is why you have requestd more slayers here in Sunnydale as this town is now under vampire control now”. Brian says “ I asks them to come and kill vampires like you and the other that have been made”. Leena says “ the fact you are a man is a problem and that makes your so fucking pathetic now”.

Minions brought up a man and boy it was nephew of the pastor. Brian says “ Greg when were you caught”. Greg says “ I was caught soon after you my son Anthony and I were caught soon after Crusie was taken into custody of the vampire poliice”. Leena says “these humans will die unless you tell us how many slayers you have called here”.

Brian says “ I asked a few slayers to come here”. Leena asks “ how many slayers human?”.
Brian says “ there is only a few that came and I know one has been already killed by your vampires”. Buffy says “ Colin once you are a vampire you will find help the slayers with your camera survailence ”. Colin answers “ yes madam mistress”.

Buffy says “ minions take the both men down to the cells but not in the cattle area”. Minion says “ yes my queen”. Leena says “ I think the human is not telling the truth and Anthony was the pastor telling the truth about the slayer and only ask a few here”. Anthony says “ yes madam mistress he told my father only a few slayers”. Leena says “ good human”.

Both Greg and Brian were taken away and put into a cell the saw Brax there and notice a Id Bracelet on his wrist. Greg says “ I saw Leena there and she looked different in black leather now”. Brax answers “ Leena is a vampire”. Greg says “ my son is still with those vampires”. Brax says “ fuck they may kill him”. Greg says “ you think he will be killed”.

Brian says “ no idea and why are we in a different cell”. Brax says “ I was told we are here for the time being”. Mia comes down with Anthony and he was put in a cell with his father and Greg says “ I was scared you would be killed”. Anthony says “ no dad madam mistress was ask me questions”. Mia comes in black leather and grabs Brax and take him.

Brain was wonder why the vampires wanted Brax. Soon the male known as Brax was taken up to his ex girlfriend and son Leena saw him return back with Mia and Leena walks down and kisses Mia on the lips and was playing with her vagina. Brax was in a state of shock and Leena says “ you like my new girlfriend look now as a vampire Brax”.

Brax asks “ what do you want Leena?”. Vampire princess says “ I want you fucking dead but my girlfriend susgested make you a vampire”. Brax was shocked. Mia replies “ but babe your sister says that men cant be vampire and he will have to be a woman or male minion”. Leena says “ minions take him back down and bring back my fomer cousin”.

Colin was in a new cell with a chain on his ankle. Mia walks in and see her father and says “ you will soon become a woman then like me become a vampire”. Colin says “ I did it for you”. Mia says “ my girlfriend and I are now happy”. Colin says “ you were not into girls”. Colin was in shock at what his vampire daughter said about being into girls who hate men.

Mia says “ dad you will so into christern belief and you understand now I am not even human now I am a vampire like my girlfriend I hate men like you now and the fact my girlfriend is the vampire princess and my former best friend but now I love her and now she is my sire”. Colin saw her naval ring and tattoo on her left arm like Leena's one

Colin says “ your mom and boyfriend got away I think they are hiding some where so the vampires will not hunt her”. Mia says “ my boyfriend is a fucking pathetic male who will be a slave or even food”. Colin asks “ what will happen to your mom?”. Mia says “ she will be hunted down by Sunnydale police and will be arrested and brought here to be process”.

Colin was shocked and then saw Clarissa and Willow arrive and Mia says “ mistress Willow and miss Clarissa nice to see you”. Willow says “ Clarissa is here is to perform your fathers transformation to woman and some one will then turn him”. Mia says “ I think dectective Felicity should be his new sire once he is a woman mistress”.

Willow says “ good idea I hear your our princess girlfriend”. Mia says “ yes mistress Willow”. Female master vampire says “ if you are mated to her you might become like me a master female vampire and princess Leena will be happy with you as her mate”. Mia says “ I hope so mistress I love her a lot now and beter the fact I am a vampire now”.

Clarissa walks over to Colin and says “ miss Jane has your new name now and I will begin my part now please strip off your pathetic male clothing”. Colin took his clothes off and Clarissa began to chant and Colin's legs and arms began feminine soon her penis disapeared and soon his face became feminine and started growing breasts, Colin was a woman.

Colin says “ wow I am now a woman”. Jane walks over and chants and rewiring his brain and Colin says “ my name is Savannah now”. Felicity walks over and says “ I have been told you will be our new vampire police survaliance dectective”. Savannah says “ yes I will be a vampire police dective survaliance officer”. Felecity morphs to her game face.

Felecity sinks her fangs and into Savannah's neck and began drinking her blood and soon Savannah was nearly drained and soon Felecity slits her wrist and puts her vampire blood in Savannah's mouth and soon she was drinking the blood and soon she was dying of human body and to rebrn a vampire and will vampire police dectective now.

After the minions took Brax back they grabbed Anthony again and brough him upto where Leena and Mia had their private quarters and Leena says “ yor information to us was very good to in the capture of the rogue slayer”. Anthony says “ thank you madam mistress”. Mia walks in and says “ babe”. Then walks up kisses her girlfriend on lips.

There was a knock at the door it was new vampire witch Clarrissa”. Vampire witch says “ you wanted to see me my princess”. Leena says “ I want you turn this boy into a girl so I can make her a vampire”. Clarissa says “ yes my princess”. Anthony pleads “ I dont want to be a vampire and a female madam mistress”. Leena orders “ begin now Clarissa”.

Clarissa says “ yes my princess”. Clarissa begins chanting soon Anthony was being changed into a girl soon the new teenage girl was finished and Jane came in a rewrote her brain. Leena walks over to new teenage girl. Jane walks in her princess and begins brainwashing the new girl and begin her new life as a woman.

Leena says “ you will be called Montana”. Leena morphs to her game face and then puts her fangs into Montana's neck and begans drinking her blood and after loosing her blood and Leena retracts her fangs and slits her wrist and Montana began drinking her vampire princess blood. Minions came and took her to be reborn into a vampire.

Greg saw from the cell in which Brian, Brax and him were being kept in a private cell and the minion took naked teenage girl down to a room for her transformation. Leena was now alone with her girlfriend and Mia says “ with Montana now a vampire and your child does that make her my sister now”. Leena says “ yes but your my girlfriend and my child”.

Mia was in bed with her girlfriend and says “ babe I was told by mistress Willow that I coud become a master female vampire if we were mated”. Leena was licking out her vagina and says “ that is true you can be if we get mated and six master vampires which will make my sister more happy I will consult with her later”. Mia says “ now lick me out bitch”.

Lenna continues licking out Mia and both enjoyed having sex now and the fact they are lesbian vampires and now different the girls heard arguing outside their room and Leena put her gown on and went to the door and saw four boys being brought in from a place and Leena knew one of them and walks out and asks “ what the fuck is going on here”.

Minion says “ sorry my princess this human were brought in as they were not tagged”. Mia come out in her gown and asks “ where were these human boys caught?”. Minion says “ they were caught down town looking for food”. Mia like Leena knew one of the boys as Vince and Mia walks over to him all he could see was her breasts and vagina and naval ring.

Vince was looking at Mia's vagina then her breasts and says “ wow for a girl who has christen beliefs you have a nice set of breasts and that pussy looks like it need to be fucked”. Mia looks him in disgust and says “ my pussy has aleady been fucked and you think you would make a diffrence to me if I fucked you”. Vince replies “ you could try fucking me”.

Leena was pissed and asks “ where are these human boys going to?”. The minion says “ they are going to be processed and then might be put on slave details looking after some area with human girls”. Mia asks “ Vince have you seen my ex boyfriend lately?”.Vince says “ yes Mia both Russel and your mom are in town hiding in the mall some where”.

Mia says “ you will show me where they are”. Vince replies “ you can have me released from these vampires”. Mia says “ minion put him in a room with his friend Dave”. Minion says “ yes miss Mia and the other human boys”. Leena says “ leave them here”. Vince and Dave were on their way to a room Vince looked around and saw something.

Vince saw Mia and Leena morph to their game face and see both vampires sink their fangs into the boys neck and drink them both dry and soon they were dead. Vince was soon in the room, Vince says “ I think Leena and Mia are vampires”. Dave says “ you are going to show her where Russel and her mom are”. Vince says “ I don't want to die”.

Dave says “ you have to admitt Leena and Mia looked fucking hot naked and especailly see Mia's vagina and boobs”. Vince says “ yeah remember she is Russel's girlfriend”. Mia soon arrives at the room Leena left to see her sister about a question and Mia says “ Vince you said they were at old abandon shop in Sunnydale mall”. Vince replies “ yes”.

Leena walks down to where Montana was and saw that Montana was now awake and Leena says “ I have notice your awake”. Montana says “ yes sire”. Leena says “ you will get dressed in your leather clothing and will go and our former dads and my ex boyfriend. Montana says “ yes sire but I am hungry”. Leena says “ I have food for you Montana”.

New vampires got dressed and left with her sire and went towards the cell where their ex father and Leen's ex boyfriend soon the vampires were there and the men heard the door unlock and saw the vampires walk in and Greg asks “ where is my son you evil vampire bitch?”. Montana says “ I was your son human but my sire made a female vampire”.

Greg says “ you evil vampire bitch you turn my son into a vampire”. Leena morphs to her game face and grabs him and says “ I maybe be a vampire now”. Leena sinks her fangs into Gregs neck and drinks his blood until he was drained and soon was dead and then Leena says “ Montana kill the pastor”. Montan says “ yes sire”. Vampiress moves to Brian.

Montana make her way to Brian morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into the pastor's neck and began drinking his blood and after a while the pastor was drain and dead and Brax was in shock and says “ you fucking evil vampire bitch you have killed both of these men”. Leena replies “ who care you will now be moved back main male cattle pen”.

Gemma return from her mission and saw her mother and sister and says “ mom I saw Tara she was slayed by a slayer and I have got her powers in Vial here and was wondering should we give her powers to my sister Clarissa”. Jenny says “ yes give them to your sister Gemma”. Clarissa walks over and says “ mom my powers are getting powerful”.

Buffy walks in and asks “ did you find Tara?”. Gemma says “ yes my queen and Tara was slayed and I have her powers here”. Buffy says “ good you will give them to your sister and I will have three vampire witches and soon I have something for you Gemma so it is better that your sister is a vampire witch and needs the vial”. It was given to Clarrisa to drink.

Leena walks past the vampire witches roon and see her sister with all three vampire witches and saw Clarissa drinking a vial and Buffy says “ Clarissa is drinking a former vampire witch powers”. Leena says “ she help change Montana and Savannah”. Buffy says “ you could not believe that she was my watcher now a vampire witch”. Leena giggles.

Vince knew now that Mia was a vampire now cause she was now in her black leather clothing and was still looking hot, Dave asks “ what are you going to do with Russel?”. Mia answers “ he will processed and then put into a slave camp or released depending on what the mistress , pirncess or the queen decides for them”. Vince asks “ your a vampire?”.

Mia says “ yes I am a vampire and so is Leena and there is others here”. Dave says “ Vince saw Leena and you feed on the boys that were caught with us”. Mia says “ ok you saw us feed now you will show me where Russel and mom are”. Vince says “ no I didnt know at the time you were a vampire”. Mia says “ your arguing with a vampire Vince”.

Teen boy says “ yes I am arguing with a vampire cause I don't want him capture”. Mia says “ my sire knew you would argue after you saw us feed on those boys”. Mia walks behind Dave and the teen boy was getting scared and Mia morphs to her game face and says “ you still don't want to help me”. Vince says “ no I will not help a vampire”.

Mia put her fangs into Dave's neck and begin drinking his blood and Vince screams and says “ please Mia dont kill him”. Mia stops as he close to death and Clarissa walks in and begins chanting and Dave's body begins to change into a teenage girl soon Vince notice his penis disapear and soon breasts appear on chest, Dave was now a female now.

Mia slits her wrist and starts pouring her vampire blood into her mouth and soon the new teen girl begins drinking Mia's vampire blood and soon the new teen girl fell on the ground she was help by Mia and Clarissa to the bed and Clarissa left, Mia says “ Gillian will soon be a vampire and I will leave her to eat you unless you agree help me get those humans”.

Vince was looking at the girl laying on the bed and says “ either I help you get Russel and your mom or I will be eaten by my best friend who is now a teenage girl and soon will be a vampire”. Mia says “ that what it comes down to know you should have just taken me and some minions to where Russel and her is and you would not have a vampire here now”.

Vince knew he was going to die if he didn't help Mia now as his former best friend laying on the bed was being reborn into a vampire now. Vince says “ ok I will show where your mom and ex boyfriend are now”. Mia replies “ ok we will go now and get both of these humans”. Vince asks “ what will happen to me after you get them?”.

Mia says “ I will decide your fate, hers and my ex boyfriend”. They left for Sunnydale mall. Mia says “ you try to escape I will fucking kill you right here now”. Mia also took some minions to round up humans with the two humans she was after now, beside the fact that the Sunnydale police will come if the female vampire wants them to come.

Streets were different now there was normal humans out there was doing there stuff as usual but the diffrence was there id tags on them now the new Sunnydale vampire police force they have orders when they see a female vampire with minions to ignore unil they ask by the the female vampire for assistants orders from the chief of police and their queen.

Vince says “ the town looks like any time with people going about their business”. Mia says “ this town has only had one change now we still have a mayor and stuff but this town now has a queen and is better that way especailly having women rule”. Vince says “ you mean women vampires”. Mia says “ there is men vampires they are minions not important”.

They soon arrived at the mall and people were walking around and man , wife and children saw Mia and made way to her as she was a madam mistress to them now the girl was around Mia age and she knew Russel and Mia as she went to the same school but left and now went to normal school as all religious school were now closed by the queen.

Mia stopped when saw the teen girl and says “ oh my god Shelly I have not seen you since you left school and went back to normal after us vampires took over”. Shelly says “ I have been going very good at my school madam mistress”. Mia asks “ can I see your id Tag please?”. Shelly show Mia her Id tag to the vampiress.

Mia says “ you will accoumpany me back to the palace as we need to see why your tag has not been allocated work”. Shelly replies “ madam mistress my father as you know owns a cleaning business before the take over of you vampires”. Shelly's brother walks over and notice his baby sister was talking to a female vampire, Mia says “ you will come with us”.

Shelly replies “ yes madam mistress”. Harvey asks “ what is going on here?”. Shelly replies “ I am talking to madam mistress here I am to accompany her back to the palace as my Id tag has no allocation of work”. Harvey says “ Dad had no work yet he needs apply again”. Mia says “ you and your family will come to the palace as well human”.

Harvey says “ yes madm mistress”.Soon they were at the abandon store it was a old piza s shop and soom the minion rounded up the humans in there including Russel and Mia's mother and the mothers says “ Mia I'm happy your safe”. Mia says “ cut the fucking bullshit you took off when the vampires came here and took us from the house”.

Mother says “ god will strike you down for that language”. Mia says “ no he will fucking wont and the law states if you preach religion now you can be executed by a vampire right now”. Mother says “ these evil creatures have taken over the town”. Mia says “ the best thing to happen to here”. Russel asks“ what women vampires ruling now?”.

Mother says “ I have tried everything with you Mia about those urges of loving a female girl and the day I saw you with the girl next you kissing you was the day I knew I had to find a way to change your sexual urges and now there is vampires and they are all female vampires and you look like one of them in black leather now.

Mia replies “ men are foul creature and it is better now that woman vampires rule now and like you a man you are fucking foul”. Russel was stunned and says “ Mia you don't believe in this shit”. Mia says “ yes I do believe in this now”. Mia morphs to her game face grabs a boy puts sinks fangs into his neck and begins drinking his blood and soon the boy is dead.

Mother says “ your a vampire now”. Mia replies “ why act surprise mom I was caught and I became a vampire”. The Sunnydale vampire police arrived and says “ we will take these humans to the processing area for identifaction”. Mia says “ good I only want the girl and the human boy that accoumpany me and put this male here in a cell with Brax”.

up
4 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos