Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Alt. Universe. Chapt 7

Printer-friendly version

Giles says “ we need to get the body from here and to the morgue I have called the police and they are sending a police officer here”. After the police got there they took the body away and soon she will be buried. Wesley says “ I have spoken to the council they are sending a new slayer name Isabella”.

Faith says “ she was around same time as me and Buffy before she quit being a slayer”. Wesley says “ the council went and saw Joyce Summers and they were told Dawn has no interested in being slayer she was only interested when Buffy was a slayer”. Faith says “ I am think of quitting now anyway”.

Giles asks “ you are thinking the vampires are toying with you Faith?”. Slayer says “ yes I think they want me lonely again and I was thinking if I was not a slayer they might not attack anyone”. Giles says “ I am hoping you ever has my nephew that is to the vampires cause him being a male they will kill him”. They all left after Harmony's body was gone.

Jason was now in a cell naked and soon woke up and saw another person he also notice he was chained to the wall. Andrew says “ we are both naked the vampires have chained us”. Jason asks “ you know where we are?”. Andrew says “ no”. Kayla walks up and says “ well well we caught you too”. Andrew looks at the vampiress with curious look”.

Andrew asks “ do I know you?”. Kayla says “ yes when I was a human boy but I have been transformed into a female vampire”. Andrew asks “ you were a human boy”. Kayla says “ I was your best friend Warren before I was made female and my sire made me a vampire”. Andrew asks “ what is going to happen to me”. Kayla says “ your her food”.

Gemma turns up and Andrew asks “ the vampire next to you”. Kayla laughs and replies “ no her food the one sitting next to you”. Gemma starts chanting and Jason hips begin to get wider and his hands, arms , legs and feet went feminine as Jason saw his penis diappear and was replaced by a vagina and soon breasts grew on her chest Jason was now a woman.

In a female voice Jason asks “ what the fuck has just happen?”. Jane walk in and says “ you have been transformed into a woman and now I will rewrite your brain and make think that you have always been a woman then I will wipe out any memory of your exsistance in any human mind of you being a man known as Jason my sire will decide your new name”.

Jane began chanting and began re writing Jason brain and soon all thoughts were now of him being a woman. Buffy walks in and asks “ hello Rayleigh how are you now?”.Rayleigh replies “ I am ok my queen”. Jane then chanted and all the humans everywhere forgot there was a man name Jason Giles and even Andrew shook his head and saw a naked woman.

Minions released Rayleigh and she was escorted over to Buffy and then Buffy morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into Rayleigh's neck and began drinking her blood soon Rayleigh's blood was nearly all gone and Buffy stops and slits her wrist and puts her wrist near Rayleigh mouth and Rayleigh began drink Buffy's vampire blood.

Rayleigh was put in the cell again and was put on the bed and she was now dead as her body will now begin to be reborn into a vampire and Buffy says “ leave them when Rayleigh wakes up she can feed on the human there”. Andrew over heard and saw the vampire queen and her vampires left them.

Wesley says “ our main aim is to your nephew back from who ever has him”. Giles says “ I have no nephew”. Wesley asks “ who went and saw the war hammer store attack”. Giles says “ only Kylie went it was surpose to be her and Harmony before her death tonight”. Wesley says “ it seems I am the only one that know what has happen”.

Giles asks “ what do mean what has happen?”. Wesley says “ you have all been put under a spell by the mind control vampire witch”. Faith asks “ your saying that Giles had a nephew here and now we have been told that he is no longer around”. Wesley says “ yes Faith either he is dead or soon will be dead”. Faith asks “ what about gender transformation?”.

Wesley says “ you thinking that some of the boys and Giles nephew are still alive but are now female vampires”. Faith says “ they have got a vampire witch and miss Calandar has changed but I think she migh have just matured”. Wesley says “ Tara could be a vampire or has her power drained”. Faith says “ Wayne believed that Willow was a Vampire”.

Wesley says “ we need facts and the fact you saw her at school in the daylight means Willow could not be a vampire”. Faith says “ true”. Bronze was pumping tonight and Willlow was there with her vampire colleague a man saw her and walks over and says “ hello beautiful I am not from here can I take you some where”.

Female master vampire says “ sure there is room over there we have some fun”. Man says sure beautiful”. Willow and the business man walks over and they go into a roon and the man say “ ok bitch I will fuck you now”. Willow says “ you go from town to town and fuck teenage girls”. Business man says “ yes and you will be my Sunnydale one”.

Willow laughs at him and says “ you know why not many people like you come here as this town it is infested by vampires”. Business man says “ I heard that but I have not seen any”. Willow morphs to her game face and says “ you have now”. sinks her fangs into the man neck , begins drinking his blood and soon he was drained and dead.

Willow says “ pathetic human”. Elyse had arrived with Kayla they were looking around and saw lots of humans and were wondring if any of them will be eaten tonight it was weird cause school for these two vampires was different they were a few days ago geeks but they are vampire cheerleaders and female now.

Elyse says “ you know how much our lives have changed now Cordelia is my sire and she use to call me a geek at school and Gemma who is Willow's mate and once was Xander who hang around Buffy who is now our queen and you sire and also Gemma being a vampire witch like her mom Jenny Calendar and the fact our lives have changed so much”.

Kayla says “ yeah here comes mistress she is walking back”. Willow says “ over there ia boy you might have known him and he was a member of the football team last year but left for college he has been looking at Kayla all night”. Elyse see him and says “ I remember him now mistress he was a bully to us and there is his friend treated you like fucking shit”.

Willow says “ yeah he was a fucking shit come on we are going have some fun with Kevin, Larry and Mick”. Vampires made their way ot the college boys and Kayla says “ you have been looking at us all night”. Kevin says “ I know this one it is Willow Rosenburg but you have become very fucking hot now”. Willow smiled at her potential meal.

Willow says “ you seem have mature a bit why are you here tonight is there any college bars around here in Sunnydale”. Kevin says “no I decide we will come here and who are these attractive girls”. Willow says “ my fellow cheerleaders Kayla and Elyse we are having some fun”. Cordelia walks up and says “ hello Kevin nice to see you”.

Kevin says “ Cordelia Chase nice to see you I see you are wearing same type of black leather as Willow and her friends are wearing”. Cordelia says “ Willow is the deputy cheerleader captain and Willow and I are now best friends ever since Xander's death a while ago”. Mick says “ we are here mourning the death of Harmony she was killed”.

Cordelia says “ Harmony and I have not been friends since she was sacked from the cheerleaders”. As the vampires and college boys are talking Willow sense a man that has walked in and Willow says “ I need to see something you mind looking after these hot guys and find out if they have a friend”. Cordelia says “ sure Willow”.

Wilow notice the guy he was from supernatural intelligence and Willow walks up and asks “ who the fuck are you?”. Guy says “ I am Riley Finn and I am here cause I know there is a vampire nest here and I am help watcher council with this infestation”. Willow asks “ you are on your own and no one knows”. Riley says “ yes if it is true we will send back up”.

Willow smiled and with her right leg kicked the agent ot the floor and Riley was stuuned and look at her and says “ you felt my pressence female master vampire”. Willow looked at him and said “ yes and now you will be my prsioner and you will get meet my queen”. Riley try to get up but Willow had him in tight grip and says “ don't fight me or you will die now”.

Riley says “ please I will follow you down”. Riley thought my girlfriend has been called here to help with this vampire infestation and I have been fucking doing nothing to help her and I have been caught”. Riley was taken down stairs to where Kennedy and Buffy were and Riley looks and notice that two vampires were former slayers.

Buffy says “ well well the supernatural hunter Riley Finn a prisoner of mine now”. Riley asks “ why did you go evil for Buffy?”. Vampire queen says “ I love being immortal now and this new age of vampires here are making easy for me to conquer the world soon”. Riley asks “ there is not a lot male vampires here”. Buffy says “ there will be no men all women vampires”.

Buffy says” as Willow has taught me men are stupid and should be only minions but now I don't even need men for minions now as we are now cloning them and making them vampires that way”. Riley asks “ all the men you capture are dead?”. Kennedy says “ no our queen make sone of them female and vampires”. Riley asks “ my fate decided”.

Kennedy says “ not yet”. Riley see his girlfriend brought in and was brought to the queen and Kennedy and Willow. Riley asks “ when were you caught I told you go and see Wesley and Rupert Giles”. Isabella says “ sorry I was going that way saw some vampires male and then I was captured by two female vampires”. Cassie and Helen caught her.

Buffy says “ Riley I like the fact you have the balls even go near my nest and to get captured by one of my master female vampires make it more interesting now”. Willow was still holding him and Buffy says “ Chain him Willow and so he cant escape I have something for you”. Willow says “ yes my quuen”. Willow chained Riley up.

Rayleigh walks in licking her fingers Andrew was dead and walks up to her sire and says “ sire thank you for the meal”. Buffy says “ your welcome Helen take Rayleigh to get her clothing then you goto your new job as mayor of Sunnydale and be sworn in by the chief of police there Ann Snaders”. Rayleigh left with Helen to the leather clothing store and get her black leather clothing and black leather boots with 3inch heels.

Buffy says “ Willow turn his girlfriend”. Riley says “ please I will do anything but don't make her a vampire”. Buffy says “ I think you should tell him the truth slayer”. Isabella says “ yes my queen”. Cassie lets her go of her and Isabella straighten out her rip jeans and blosue and kissed Buffy hand for respect then smiles at her boyfriend.

Isabella walks over and says “ I always want to be a vampire like my queen as I know new era is coming and you will be part of it as a female vampire as well I am sick of tired of fighting against the ovivous here Riley the vampires are going to rule the world soon and now they have established a queen who knows female vampires are better than males”.

Willow walks over and morphs to her game face sinks fangs into Isabella neck and begins drinking her blood and soon Isabella was nearly drained and Willow stop and slits her wrist and Isabella began drinking Willow's vampire blood and soon Isabella body began to shut down and die soon she will reborm into a vampire and Willow will be her sire.

Riley was now in shock that Isabella wanted to be a vampire. Buffy says “ Isabella will be one of us soon and take him down to a cell and make him stay there and stirp him naked as well the stench of his male clothes is making me sick”. Cassie says “ my queen we can not get sick we are imortal vampies”. Buffy says “ it is a expression Cassie”.

Minions took Riley away and he saw Isabella taken away and put in a room and then Riley was chained to a wall and was stripped of his clothing they throw his clothing in the bin. Gemma walks past and see him there and says “ my queen has ordered me to something to you”. Gemma chants a word Riley hair grew long and Gemma says “ good”.

Gemma walks back to her queen and says “ my queen he will transform with ease when you want this to happen”. Buffy says “ good we will wait a few days before he will become a female then a vampire”. Willow says “ Kayla and Elyse have found some humans from school they want to eat them”. Buffy says “ I understand bring them here Willow”.

Vampiress says “ yes my queen”. Willow returns to the bronze and the boys were still there drinking and talking to the vampires girls. Willow walks up to the girls and says “ hello you seem to be confortable and that”. Cordelia replies “ yeah we have been having fun”. By then the bronze was cloisng for the night the owner Debbie under Buffy's control.

Willow says “ hey Kevin why dont you and your friends continue drinking with us and we will make sure you have a great time”. Kevin says “ sure ok Willow”. Then Cassie and Kayla knocked out the boys and took them down stairs all five men were tired up in a oppsite cell to Riley naked ,Cordlia says “ mistress this a tactical supernatural solider”.

Willow says “ but now he is a prisoner you can go and have some human now these boys are going to be eaten by our new vampire she will have the choice then you have one and I want one too”. Cordelia says “ yes mistress”. Cordelia left and soon the vampiress was gone and Isabella came out and saw her sire, Willow says “ you can pick any human here”.

Isabella says “ yes sire”. Isabella walks into Kevin and boys in their cell. Riley says “ Izzy please don't kill any of them”. Isabella says “ why should I listern to a human as my sire has told all her childes that humans are food and especailly men”. Isabella says “ sire I will have that human there”. Willow saw it was a Larry.

Isabella walks over to the human known as Larry and the minions threw Larry to Isabella and soon Isabella morphs to her game face sinks her fangs and began drinking his blood soon Larry was drained dry and dead. Willow clapped her childe and says “ come we will go and get your new black leather clothing naked vampire looks fucking weird”.

Isabella says “yes sire”. Vampires left leaving Riley in a cell as they walked away Riley says “ I will find away and I will kill all you vampires”. Gemma walks back and says “ you are going to kill us your not going to happn with you killing us. Buffy says “ you teasing the human Gemma”. Vampire witch says “ no my queen he thinks he will kill us”.

Buffy says “ make him a woman”. Gemma chants and Riley's body began to change as his hips began to widen and then Riley notice his hands were going feminine and soon his arms and the looked down and saw his legs and the his feet become more feminie, Riley lost all his hair and notice his nails had grown and soon saw his penis disapear.

Riley looks down between her legs notice a clit and vagina soon Riley notice on her chest as her breasts began to grow. Riley face was now female and all of his masculinty now gone and faints. Jane walks in starts chanting as her brain was re written and nowtotally female her new name is Karrie now. New woman wakes up and asks “ where am I my queen”.

Isabella and Willow retuurns and see the woman hanging on the wall and Isabella asks “ that was my boyfriend my queen?”. Buffy says “ yes she will stay in the cell and will become a vampire after school tomorrow”. Isabella says “ I will attend school tomorrow now”. Buffy says “ you will replace Alison and we have Kayla and Elyse now.

Above in the streets of Sunnydale the vampire minions were out hunting and Faith and Kylie were on patrol and Faith says “ we are out tonight in case Isabella arrives and they have sent a super natural solider arrive as well”. Slayer saw some thing and walked up and looked like saw they saw a vampire Faith ran towards them and saw it was Helen.

Faith says “ fuck off I saw you at school”. Helen says “ I was not a vampire then”. Faith says “ come bitch I will fight you for my best friend thatwas kiled by your kind”. Helen says “ yes I was told by my mistress she broke her and then one of my vampire sisters killed her”. Faith ran toward her and Helen sways away from her.

Faith attacks Helen again and the vampiress swayed away from her. Soon Faith attacks her again and the Kennedy arrived and saw what was going and ask “ what the fuck is going on here?”. Kylie says “ Faith is fighting against Helen”. Kennedy says “ I will see what happen here”. Faith finaly got Helen and kicked her and says “ now you will die”.

Kennedy was watching when Helen was slayed by Faith. Kylie asks “ what are you going to do now mistress”. Kennedy says “ nothing but if you are waiting for the slayer known as Isabella she is now a vampire and the solider they were sending is now a woman and soon will be a vampire”. Kylie says “ your talking about Riley Finn mistress”.

Faith see Kennedy talking to Kylie and walks up and says “ miss Kennedy nice to see you”. Kennedy says “ yeah you too Faith I was at the new mayor Rayliegh office and she was telling me that there was a new slayer due”. Faith says “ yes and a supernatural solider”. Kennedy says “ I saw a young girl arrive here in Sunnydale tonight”.

Faith says “ I will talk to mr Giles and Wesley”. Kennedy says “ ok I will see you girls at school tomorrow”. Faith and Kylie says “ yeah sure ok”. The girls went and Kennedy went back to the bronze and says “ my queen the vampire known as Helen has been slayed”. Buffy says “ ok Kennedy”. Kennedy says “ they are waiting for Isabella the slayer”.

Isabella walks in and says “ mistress I will never turn up as I am like you a vampire now and they are my enemies”.Faith arrives back at the mansion and see Giles and Wesley and says “ I slayed a vampire tonight it was a former girl at school she told me she was turned only a night ago”. Wesley asks “ who was this girl Faith?”.

Faith replies “ well Mr Wydum-Price her name was Helen?”. Wesley says “ she was surpose to come here and another girl name Alison was surpose be here the vampire are getting our girls and turning them into vampires”. Giles says “ the rules have changed here now a lot it seem the vampire queen has the upper hand on us now”.

Wesley says “ we will keep on attacking the vampires but the rumours are thte minions are walking in the daylight”. Giles says “ I have a meeting with the new mayor of Sunnydale this afternoon and will see what her response will be to this”. Giles prepare to see the Sunnydale mayor not knowing it was once his nephew now a vampire and a woman.

Giles left for the walk to the mayors office and saw girls and boys running around and was thinking what Wesley was saying and soon he arrived at the Mayor's office and saw people waking in and out and soon he was waiting and the receptionist says “ the mayor will be with you shortly Mr Giles the mayor is with the principal of the high school”.

Jenny was leaving her office and she saw Rupert Giles and says “ well Rupert you seem to be going ok now not being the school librain”. Giles says “ you seem to be settled into the job of school principal”. Jenny says “ yes I am very comfortable and I know you want to come back to my school but it wont happen”.

Giles says “ male students are being killed some are missing like Warren and Johnathan as their friend Andrew is dead”. Mayor was watching him and was wondering beside her first meeting with him that they knew each other before and was watching Jenny and Giles arguing and was knowing what her sire said that watcher here is her enemy.

Jenny says “ there is a investication into these boys missing and other stuff I have to go Rupert not like you I have school to get ready for tommorrow and my librain will be getting her stuff also ready for school not putting up with you now as the librian”. Giles says “ I was sacked over a murder charge that never took place Jenny”.

Vampire witch says “ you know the best thng was leaving you and find love someone else”. Giles asks “ who is this new person Jenny”. Rayleigh walks out and says “ I am her girlfriend Mr Giles and what is wrong with that sir”. Rupert says “ nothing Madam mayor I was just curious”. Giles notice the mayor in black leather clothing and thought it's weird.

Rayleigh says “ you can come in now and we will speak and babe I will see you soon after I have spoke to this man”. Giles says “ Jenny I didn't know you were a lesbian”. Jenny says “ I am a lesbian Rupert but I do hate men now you made me one”. Rupert walks into the mayor's office and the mayor sits down and asks “ what is your reason for being here?”.

Giles says “ I want the law to become relax on the fact if my slayers are caught slaying vampires they will not be charged with manslaughter”. Rayleigh says “ no I will not change the laws for you and I know you were aquitted on murder charges but I am concern about your abillities anyway your a man and men are quite like the vampires here”.

Giles says “ you are saying men are like the vampires here we don't drink human blood”. Rayleigh says “ no you don't but you are the type that likes causing wars and different things and I might change the law to ban slayers from this town of Sunnydale”. Giles says “ this is where Hell mouth is here Madam mayor”. Rayleigh says “ fine then they can stay”.

Giles says “ thank you Madam mayor”. Rayliegh says “ with restrictions if they are caught they will be charged and you are to sack the slayer Faith effective as from now and you will get three new slayers”. Giles asks “ what about the slayer Kylie?”. Rayliegh says “ she will be sacked too you will start fresh I know you lost one to the vampires”.

Giles had no idea that the vampire mayor was getting her information from her queen and Faith will become a vampire as well as Kylie. Giles says “ ok I will request three new slayers but we were expedcting a slayer name Isabella”. Rayliegh says “ we have heard reports she has gone missing along with her solider friend”. Giles says “ Riley missing”.

Rayleigh replies “ it seem that way I was told by my chief of police told me the girl and her boyfriend”. Giles says “ I will request three more slayers from the school”. Rayleigh says “ good our work is now done as I need to go and have dinner with my girlfriend”. Giles says “ yes madam mayor”. Giles left to give Faith and Kylie news of their sacking”.

Giles left the office of the mayor and Rayleigh went got her things and left for her dinner as Giles thought soon she will feeding on a human soon. Rayleigh was in a bad mood in away from Giles not only being a watcher but a pathetic male. Giles arrived home and saw Wesley and says “ we need to go and new slayers”. Wesley asks “ why a new slayers?”.

Giles says “our new mayor has de registered both slayers and we need to get more”. Wesley asks “ the manslaughter charges will be dropped if they caught slaying vampires?”. Giles says “ yes that was the deal of her restrictions”. Wesley says “ we wll call them down stairs”. Soon Faith and Kylie arrive.

Giles says “ your registration has been revoked here in Sunnydale and we are have been told by the new mayor to get new slayers and sorry she want both of you gone”. Faith says “ what the fuck I have been fired as a slayer”. Wesley says “ yes the watcher council knows about your sacking and will be sending three new slayers name Sarah, Lisa and Tahlia.

Faith says “ fine I will go and pack my clothes and will stay here as a student still at school”. Giles replies “ you need leave same as Kylie”. Former slayers pack the clothing and says “ good bye Giles”. Kyle says “ come on Faith we will go to the bronze and have some fun and we will work out where we are going to live”.

Faith repliess “ sure”. Former slayers left went toward the bronze as it was now pumping hard as there was no school today due the swearing in of the new female mayor yesterday school returns tomorrow, Faith and Kylie arrived at the bronze and saw Cordelia, Cassie and Willow. Faith asks “ hey can I talk to you about staying some where?”.

Willow says “ sure we can help you anyway we can and why you are not living with Giles”. Faith says “ we were sack from our jobs as slayers and we are out of accomdation now and with school and that”. Willow says “ we can offer you accomdation but you will be against Giles and the watcher council”. Faith says “ your vampires”. Cordelia answers “ yes”.

Willow says “ you are not slayers anymore and what I am offering you is to become a vampire and you will know who the queen is”. Faith asks “ who was the one that killed Harmony”. Cordelia says “ I was the one killled her and it would have been not happening she was not abuse by your former watcher Giles over Kylie going on her own”.

Faith says “ you know what goes on at that house”. Willow says “ of course Kayla bugged and install cameras in the house when she was Warren and when she became a woman and then a vampire”. Faith asks “ you have made a few boys as into female vampires”. Willow says “ yes Gemma was Xander and now my mate and Elyse was Johnathan”.

Faith was shocked and Willow says “ take them down to meet the queen”. Faith and Kylie were taken down to the some stairs and taken underneath the bronze there they saw heaps of vampires including Kennedy and Jenny as well as the other soon Faith was taken to see the queen”. Kylie was escorted into a room and was told to stay there and the door was locked.

Faith arrives and see who is the queen of the Vampires, Faith says “ Buffy Summer your the queen of the vampires”. Buffy says “ yes when we went for the harvest a year ago I was caught by the master and I was kept here for months then he decided to make me a master vampire and soon I killed the watcher known as Wayne and we can now walk”.

Faith says “ in the daylight and all of the cheerleaders at school are vampire uunder your control”. Buffy says “as well as the chief of police , the mayor, school supertendant, Jenny Calendar and slowly soon more”. Faith asks “ there is three master female vampires besides you now”. Buffy says “ yes Jenny, Kennedy and Willow”.

Faith says “ I knew you were having fun with me”. Buffy says “ that can all end now and become one of my vampires and defeat the watchers and the stupid fucking council and rule supreme as a female vampire with all humans as our slaves and as female vampires ruling the world with out stupid men laws”. Faith says “ I will become a vampire my queen”.

Buffy gets off her seat and walks over to the former slayer and morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into Faith's neck and begins drinking her blood and Buffy says “ you will become my number four master vampire and Karrie will be your childe”. Faith's blood was nearly drain Buffy removes her fangs again slits her wrist and Faith drinks her blood”.

Faith was then taken to a room, on the way there Faith's body shutdown and dies and soon she will begin reborm to a female master vampire and soon will help her queen in her conquest of the watcher and their council . Kylie was brought up and Kylie says “ I am sorry my queen that I was sacked by the council”. Buffy looked pissed.

Buffy says “ it is ok Kylie minions take and have ready for the new master vampire as her first meal, your job was simple Kylie make sure that you stayed there”. Kylie says “ but my queen I know who the slayers are maybe can make one of them your new spy and I can not die but become a vampire”. Buffy asks “ who are they Kylie?”. Isabella walks in.

Kylie answers “they are called Sarah, Lisa and Tahlia my queen”. Isabella says “ my queen two of them are very strong but one of them is very weak she was not good at the council training centre”. Buffy asks “ you know which slayer is the weakest”. Isabella says “ yes my queen Tahlia is powerful and Sarah I think we should go after Lisa”. Kyle was releived.

Buffy says “ Kylie you will still die anyway you have failed in your job and this might be helpful I have Isabella here and she is more helpful Minions strip her and prepare for the new master female vampire as her first meal”. Minions took Kylie away and she knew her life will becoming to a end”. Meanwhile Giles and Wesley were waiting for the new slayers.

This time they were making sure the slayers did not disapear like the others incuding Helen who became a vampire. Giles saw a girl walk up and says “ your Mr Giles I am Tahlia”. Giles asks “ there is another 2 girls to arrive”. Tahlia says “ yes they are coming and we will not be going to Sunnydale high school our aim is get rid of vampire investation”.

Giles says “ yes I was told you will be going to a private girls school in country area of Sunnydale”. Tahlia says “ good it will be nice to see my boyfriend again and his sitser Shelly and her friends Mia and Leena”. Giles asks “ Leena is the daughter of the local pastor”. Tahlia says “yes Leena and her best friends are christens and believe in no sex”.

As Giles was talking to new slayers they had Kayla at the new school With Rayleigh there opening it and Kayla says “ I have hacked into their new security cameras and we will see new slayers from here”. The new school didn't know the two females were vampire all they knew Kayla was there working on the school CTV but they were in leather.

Rayleigh says “ I was told Rupert Giles has been appointed Librain here too”. Kayla says “ we could send a couple of vampires here if our queen accepts the idea of being so close to the watchers and slayers”. Rayleigh say “ we will see Kayla”. Giles and the slayers arrive at he new Sunnydale girls high school and saw the mayor and young girl there.

Giles says “ madam mayor I would like you to meet Tahlia, Lisa and Sarah these girls ae the replacements for the Faith and Kylie”. Rayliegh says “ well I am glad and they will still have restrictions on the area as same with”. Wesley says “ I under stand madam mayor we cannot go any where near Sunnydale High as we are Sunnydale girls high school”.

Rayleigh says “ good Mr Wyndum-Price you have been appointed as the principal here at Sunnydale girls high school”. Mayor and Kayla left and went back to where they are Sarah says “ that girl looks very fimilar and looks like she could be a vampire but I think not they can not walk in the daylight”. Tahlia says “ we should investicate this”.

Giles says “ girls you can investigate it but remember here we have three master vampires and a queen vampire here in Sunnydale your training is to take them down”. Claudia walks in and says “ hello girls I am your watcher witch and there I feeling the queen has now made a fourth female master vampire”. Giles says “ hmm we will begin your training tonight”.

All the slayers says “ yes Mr giles”. Girls settled into the new rooms at the house not far from their school and Tahlia says “ hey Sarah this one here going to be tricky and the fact the last slayers were sacked from here”. Sarah says “ yeah I know and that girls who was with the mayor look like a vampire we will need to investigate”. Lisa was looking around.

Tahlia says “ I was told the bronze is main hang out area we will get there tomorrow night”.Girls got settled into a new house not far from their new school and soon saw their friends and Tahlia saw Shelly and asks “ where are the other girls Shelly”. Young teen girls says “ you mean Leena and Mia they are at bible study”.

Tahlia says “ I have notice Elena and her friends are going to this school too now”. Shelly replies “ yeah they are down in the computer area of the school and Mia's boyfriend is a t football traing with Vince and Dave”. Tahlia says “ before I left for the slayer acadmy I saw Vince had a crush on Mia”. Shelly replies “ yeah know but she believes like Leena”.

At the bronze Kylie was chained now and new her life was over and saw Faith wake up and was looking around and saw her and Faith slid out of the bed naked and walks over toward the former slayer and Kylie notice the diffrence in her now as Faith was a vampire now and looked more strong and beautiful and knew she was a master female vampire.

Faith says “ you were a spy for the queen and failed and now your here in front of me now”. Kylie says “ I was told not tell anyone”. Faith says “ it doesn't matter anymore”. Faith morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into Kylies neck and began drinking her blood and Faith was drinking Kylie blood and soon Kylie was drained and was now dead.

Buffy was watching and Faith says “ well done welcome to my world now my childe”. Faith says “ thank you sire”. Mean while in another cell a naked woman who was once for supernatural solider Riley Finn she was was wondering what was the scream and the saw the queen and a new mistress walk out and walks towards her.

Buffy says “ you ever met a supernatural solider Riley Finn Faith says “ he was with Isabella when were at the watcher centre when we were slayers”. Faith says “ yes sire I do remember him but he was surpose to go the watcher house”. Buffy says “ he was caaught by Willow and Gemma changed him into a woman and Jane re wrote her brain”.

Faith says “ you want me to make her a vampire sire”. Buffy says “ yes she will be your child my main aim is only to have females as main vampires and male will be only minions and we will take this town over soon”. Faith asks “ sire you think these new slayers will any match for us”. Buffy answers “ no your a master female vampire like Willow”.

Fatth replies “ I understand sire”. Willow walks past and says “ hello Faith and my queen Kayla has hacked into the new private school and the mansion of the watcher now where the new slayers are”. Faith says “ we should kill the slayers”. Willow says “ no our queen wants a slayer name Lisa and make her our new spy like Kylie was and Annie”.

Faith asks “ who was the female master vampire that help Cordelia kill Harmony”. Willow replies “it was me I help Cordelia kill Harmony do have any arguments about it now Faith”. Vampiress says “ no I wish I was the one that killed her”. Willow says “ believe me slayer's blood taste so much better and yummy as I say humans are food now”.

Faith walks in still nude and walks up to Karrie and says “ you seem have been here a while my dear girl”. Karrie says “ yes I have mistress I was hanging around but I was now chained to by my ankle”. Faith asks “ you know what is happening to you”. Karrie says “ yes mitress I was once a supernatural solider and now I am a woman soon a vampire”.

Faith says “ good”. Faith then morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into Karrie's neck and begans drinking her blood and Faith was drink her blood for a while and soon Karrie was close to death and Faith retracts her fangs and then slits her wrists and lets Karrie drink her vampire blood and soon Karrie stops and her body begins to die .

Karrie will soon be a vampire. Minions brings in a solider that was soon caught the same time as Karrie when she was Riley Finn and was put in the same room as the soon to be vampiress. Buffy says “ time for you get dressed now Faith”. Faith says “ yes sire”. Buffy says “ Tiffany will take you to the leather clothing store own by me”.

Willow says “my queen with the slayers now not going to our school I was thinking maybe we can make that our new nest underneath now as humans and the slayers and the watchers would not expect a school as the home of a vampire nest”. Buffy says “ that will be perfect Willow and we will start the move tomorrow after school”. Willow was happy now.

Giles was looking forward to his first day at school now as the school Librarian and saw Wesley walk past and Wesley says “ we have decide that this where the slayers will be train here at Sunnydale girls high school which is funded by the watcher council finace department”. Giles says “ good we need a way to kill the queen of the vampires”.

Faith and Tiffany were walking back from the leather store and saw some action going so the vampire master and the vampiress walks towards the area and saw man and woman having fun with minion vampire and Faith asks “ who is the fucking leader?”. This man replies “ I am bitch and what are you going to do about it”. Faith laughs at him.

Faith morphs into her game face grabs the man sinks her fangs into his neck and began drinking his blood and soon he was drained and dead. Faith morphs back into her human form and says “ any one else want have fun with this minion”. Group left but Tiffany caught a woman sinks her fangs in her neck and drained her dry like the man.

Tiffany asks “ mistress what will sire think what we have done to these human”. Faith replies “ do you think sire will care what we have done to these humans”. Tiffany says “ no mistress as mistress Willow says they are only food to us vampires”. Faith say “ good”. As the vampires are walking back they see the new slayes in action killing minions.

Faith walks up see the slayers and reconise one of them it was Tahlia she notice and though I will not reveal my self to them as a vampire cause I been told by a minion we are moving nests soon. Tahlia notice Faith and Tiffany walks over to them and asks “ Faith I have not seen you in a long time?”. Faith replies “ your the bitch has replaced me”.

Tahlia says “ I am sorry but it was the mayor decision not oure”. Faith says “ I don't care any more as I am better not being a slayer any more I understand why Buffy, Kendra and Kennedy are no longer slayers no responsebilty now and freedom away from Giles and the the knowledge the queen vampire wont kill me”. Tahlia looked stun at what Faith said.

Tahlia says “ it is true about the queen vampire”. Faith asks “ why are you so interested in the queen vampire for?”. Tahlia says “ I will tell you this in confidental the watcher are scared that the queen of the vampires is really a former slayer and she will get her ultimate revenge”. Faith asks “ your scared you dont want to die?”. Tahlia nodded yes.

Faith says “ you can meet me tomorrow night on your own without the other slayers and the watcher I will help you get out of being a slayer here for good”. Tahlia says “ I have wanted to quit for a while I fought a vampire name Spike and nearly killed me and I thought what I saw was his girlfriend was Kendra and now a vampire like him”.

Faith says “ I have been told Spike is a master vampire”. Tahlia says “ wow how did you find that out”. Faith replies “ Giles stupid watcher witch told me that he was a master vampire and now I would be careful of him and the other four female master vampires”. Tahlia says “ we were told there was four ok I will see you tomorrow at the bronze”.

Tahlia and her slayer friend left and went back to the girls high school and Sarah says “ your think of quitting like Faith, Buffy, Kennedy and Kendra”. Tahlia says “ I dont want to loose my life if there is a queen vampire she will kill us all only one that has ever killed master vampires was Buffy and now she has quit being a slayer”.

Sarah says “ I know the only one was Buffy and Faith was sacked and so was Kylie”. Giles says “ well you won't have to worry about her any more as she was killed by the vampires recently”. Sarah says “ I think we should attack the nest now”. Tahlia says “ yeah right and get killed by four master female vampires and the queen”.

Giles says “ Tahlia has a point we should not go after them”. At the bronze Buffy says “ I have decided on new tactic we are going to and get the slayers and watchers and kill them right now”. Kennedy says “ what has you made this decision sire?”. Buffy says “ I am sick and tired it is now time for us to rule Sunnydale and soon the world”.

Willow says” about fucking time my queen”. Faith and Tiffany walk in and Faith says “ sire I saw the new slayers fight our minions they are are not that good”. Buffy says “ good we will be attacking them tonight “. Faith says “ the slayer name Tahlia doesn't want to fight us she know it is a loosing battle”. Buffy says “ she will become a vampire”.

Vampires headed towad the girls high school and saw the slayers in training then as the slayer were training Giles saw these girls come into the gym and say” your days are over watcher we rule now”. Giles saw it was Willow, Kennedy, Cordelia, Faith and Buffy. Giles says “ your the vampire queen ”. Buffy smiles and says “ of course I am”.

Giles says “ that means Jenny is a vampire and her daughter Gemma”. Willow says “ that is not the way to talk about my girlfriend”. Sarah came towards Willow and she was knocked down hard by the female master vampire. Sarah got back up and attack the female master vampire again but was knocked down and out cold.

Buffy says “ you other two slayers want to fight my female master vampire”. Tahlia walks up and says “ I surrender to you my queen”. Wesley walks in and see all these females in black leather before he could do anything he was over powered by Faith and Buffy says “ Faith kill him now”. Faith says “ yes sire”. Faith morphs to her game face.

Faith sink her fangs in Wesley neck and begins drinking his blood Faith continues until he was drained of blood and was now dead. Giles says “ you evil bitch Buffy”. Vampire queen walks up to him and says “ I love being fucking evil now and immortal now you will die slowly and Faith turn the slayer into a vampire”. Faith says “ yes sire”.

Willow had Sarah and says “ my queen what are we going to do with this bitch here”. Buffy walks upto Talia and asks “ what is your name slayer?”. Tahlia says “ my name is Tahlia my queen”. Buffy says “ you will have your friend as your first meal and Willow kill the other slayer”. Willow says “ yes my queen”. Willow morphs into her game face.

Willow walks over to Lisa and sinks her fangs in the girl's neck and begins drinking her blood and Giles watch one of his slayers get killed by a female master vampire and soon Willow drain the slayers blood and she was soon dead and Willow says “ yum fresh young slayer blood”. At the same time Cassie, Cordelia and Kennedy drank all the gym staff blood.

Giles asks “ Faith you have become a vampire?”. Faith says “ not only am I a vampire but a master vampire too”. Giles says “ you will not get away with this Buffy some one will kill you”. Buffy laughs and says “ I control the town and the law Giles the days of human rule in Sunnydale are over”. Giles asks “ you can walk in daylight as well”.

Buffy replies “ of course I am the queen of the vampires”. Faith walks over to Tahlia and says “ your days as a slayer are over and you will join us as a vampire”. Just as Faith was about to morphs into her game face Claudia walks in and trys to do a spell to make everythng stop and then Giles see Jenny and Gemma walk in and stop her in her tracks.

up
8 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos