Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Alt. Universe. Chapt 11

Printer-friendly version

Sonya saw in the cell was friend of Toms and knew he could be levage aginst him and grab from the cell and says “ you hate all fucking vampire maybe I might just kill him now”. Tom pleads “ please madam mistress I was wrong to say I hate I am a slave and human male I don't think straight at all”. Sonya still had the male human in her hand.

Mia walks in and asks “ Sonya why are you holding food?”. Sonya replies “ mistress I was hold this human as the other slave over there was telling me that he hated vampires and as you are mated to my princess I was making sure this human knew who was in charge”. Mia says “ this human here was saying he hated vampires”.

Sonya says “ yes mistress”. Mia walks over to Tom and asks “ did you say that you hated all vampires human?”. Tom replies “ yes I did madam mistress”. Mia asks “ you work as a cleaner for human male known as Carl?”. Tom replies “ yes madam mistress”. Jacinda walks in and walks over to Mia and says “ mistress he is very new to the job”.

Mia asks “ he replaced a male am I right?”. Jacinda replies “ yes mistress he replace me when I became a woman and a vampire”. Mia replies “ you will take him upto miss Shelly and then you will feed on him”. Jacinda says “ yes mistress”. Jacinda went over and grabbed Tom and took him upto Shelly as they were going Dean comes over and kneels at Mia.

Dean says “ please let him live madam mistress”. Mia says “ no he will die and Sonya this boy you have do you know that humans name”. Sonya says “ yes mistress his name is Oscar he was a jock at Sunnydale High and was friends with a male name Jack who was killled by miss Elena after dectective Felicity sent all these human for processing”.

Mia says “ that was before I became a vampire from my mate the princess”. Sonya asks “ what are we going to do with this human”. Mia walks upto him and says “ you will be released and will be part of the cleaning service here if you fuck up like Tom you will die do you understand me human”. Oscar replies “ yes madam mistress”.

Mia says “ good you will now go and over with Dean now help him clean and Dean you will teach him as Shelly will make sure”. Dean says “ yes madam mistress”. Sonya and Mia left Oscar and Dean to clean the cell area up but the cell of the human prisoners and back up in the main area Mia and Sonya saw Jacinda, Alexanda, Shelly, Ann and Tom.

In the same rom was Leeza and her two twin brother Jason and Gerry as well. Mia says “ Shelly are these the humans that your child found”. Shelly says “ yes mistress Mia this human here Leanne was hiding them in this room”. Mia says “ the girl name Leeza will become a vampire and the boys will become girls and learn how to be vampires”.

Shelly says “ when the girls grow up they will become vampire and know how to rule like us as vampires”. Mia says “ yes Shelly”. Mia walks over to Leanne and says “ you will return to your work slave and have been warned”. Gemma returns after getting a call from Mia and Gemma asks “ you wanted me here for a reason Mia?”.

Mia replies “ yes we are going to change those twin human males into females they will learn and grow up and become vampires”. Gemma says “ ok I will turn them into girls but after three weeks of learning the skills of being a vampire they will have their ages progress and they will become woman vampires like us”. Mia says “ I understand that now”.

Gemma began to chant and the twin boys began to change from boys into girls and soon the twins were now girls and now had new names like Cassie and Kelly now Jacinda morphs to her game face and was about sink her fangs into Tom's neck when Mia says “ stop Jacinda you will not kill him”. Tom was relieved and saw Jacinda morphs back to human

Jacinda says “ but mistress you said I would be killing him”. Mia says “ I know but I have another idea”. Mia walks over to Leeza and morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into Leeza neck and began drinking her blood soon at near death Mia removes her fangs and then slits her wrist and lets Leeza drink her vampire blood and soon Leeza's body dies”.

Cassie and Kelly were amazed what happen to Leeza but it did not faze the twin girls as they knew in three weeks they will be vampire and women and in control of Sunnydale as the female vampires domination has begun under their queen Buffy. Jacinda says “I understand now mistress the new vampire will feed of this human now”.

Mia says “ yes now you and Alexanda will be going on a misson set by the princess”. Jacinda says “ yes mistress we are to head out and hunt down the slayers here”. Mia says “ good you will leave now and will take Sonya as well as they are searching for a specail female human”. Jacinda replies “ yes mistress we are to help miss Sonya”.

Sonya , Jacinda and Alexanda left and went to find slayers and the minions made Tom taken to a room and took Leeza in there as well as begining reborn into a vampire and Tom was scared knew soon that Leeza will wake up as a vampire and feed on him as her meal and saw Alexanda feed on Lisa's father before knowing his cousin was now a vampire”.

Mia was still in the office of police chief Ann and says “ we are expecting a young woman here and she will very inportant to the queen and the princess”. Ann asks “ who is the girl the queen and the princess?”. Mia says “ the person who your vampire police are looking for is Dawn Summers the queen's sister and my mate sister”. Ann says “ I understand now”.

Dawn Summer left her mom Joyce after arguments and have decide to come back to Sunnydale even though her sister is livimg im Sunnydale and want go back and see for her self even though her mother Joyce has told her that Buffy is happy now and the vampire have taken over Sunnydale and Dawn did not want to be a slayer.

Dawn was in a car with girl name Jade and asks “ why are going to Sunnydale for?”. Jade replies “ I am a slayer I was ask by a pastor there to help with the vampire infestation”. Dawn says “ I was there when the harvest was there before my sister was capture I think they say she was killed by the master”. Jade asks “ your sister was a slayer?”.

Dawn replies “ yes my sister was Buffy Summers”. Jade says “ oh my god your Dawn Summers you were surpose to be with me at the slayer acadmey in England before it was attack by vampires and we nearly lost the acadmey as the vampires took over Sunnydale and to have the sister of one of the best slayer is a honour”. Dawn just smiled at her

Dawn replies “ I was going there when Buffy went missing that why I am heading back to see if Buffy is dead or not”. Jade says “ I battle a vampire that was a slayer name Kendra”.
Dawn says “ yeah I was told about her becoming a vampire that Spike is now a master vampire”. Dawn remebers Spike and the the time he was with Drucila.

Jade says “ that what scares me no slayer has killed a master vampire beside your sister and Kendra and now Kendra is a vampire now and the girlfriend of Spike”. Dawn says “ I remember meeting Spike he was badly hurt when Buffy rescued me from here and always wanted revenge against Buffy but I was rescued a few times by Buffy”.

Jade says “ your sister was one of the best slayer and I knew the other former slayer was Faith before he sacking in Sunnydale here”. Dawn says “ yeah I know”. The car was coming into a town not far from Sunnydale and saw a lot of people from Sunnydale that have escaped the city and Jade notice a girl name Cammy, Jade knew Cammy was a slayer too.

Jade asks “ Cammy why are you here I though you were going into Sunnydale?”. Cammy says “ I have been asks some people about what is going on in Sunnydale any people that are capture are process and have ID tag and return to their lives but now as slaves to the vampires and their queen”. Dawn asks “ there is a vampire queen now”.

Cammy replies “ yes there is a queen , princess and six master female vampires there as you all the main vampires there are female now and besides that there is three vampire witches and one of them is mind control vampire witch a very powerful vampire and is very dedicated to her queen and her mate is a master vampire”.

Dawn says “ you have no chance against a queen vampire and her master female vampires if I was you I think I would considered sneeking in”. Cammy asks “ who are you anyway?”. Jade replies “ this is Dawn Summers the sister of Buffy Summers”. Cammy says “ your sister has killed so many master vampires”. Dawns replies “ yes but one female”.

At Sunnydale police vampire headquarters, Mia has taken away Cassie and Kelly to be educated and then will become vampires Dean is teaching Oscar how to clean the building while Shelly was making sure they have clean the building ,Leanne walks over and says “ you here that Dawn Summers is heading back I over heard the vampires”.

In a room Leeza wakes up and see Tom and get out of her bed and walks over to him chained to a wall. Leeza asks “ hello Tom you seem very scared of me?”. Tom replies “ yes madam mistress your a vampire now”. Leeza says “ I have notice your looking at my breasts and vagina and naval ring I was told you had a crush on me”.

Tom replies “ no madam mistress I did not”. Leeza walks closer to her cousin and says “ you are a fucking liar and make matter worse your a human male”. Leeza then morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into Tom's neck and begans drinking his blood and drains his blood and Tom screams in pain but soon Tom was drained and dead now.

Leeza leaves and waiting outside was Shelly and says “ mistress Mia gave me instructions for you to get your new clothing and help me with inspection of the building being cleaned and make sure the human slaves are doing their job”. Leeza says “ of course miss Shelly I will back after gettting my black leather clothing and black leather boots with heels”.

New vampire left and went got her new leather clothing and soon return to Shelly. Leeza soon arrived where the slaves cleaning the room and Leanne saw her cousin now in black leather now and Leeza walks up and asks “ are all the rooms now clean now human”. Leanne says “ yes madam mistress they are all clean”. Leeza went to inspect the rooms.

A town outside of Suunydale three women arrived in the town and notice how freely people and other things were going they were looking for slayers and will have them arrested by vampire police and the people around here saw the three women and moved out of their way as they knew they were vampires and was wonndering why they were here.

Jacinda says “ I have information that there are slayers in this area”. Alexanda says “ we have our order we are not engage with them but inform and will send a master vampire”. Sonya says “ I have been told by mom that the master vampire is mistress Faith with Tahlia and Elena have come here”. Jacinda says “ as Alexanda and I are new at being a vampire”.

Sonya says “ I bet all you can smell is the blood and the fear of humans”. Alexanda says “ yes it make me feel hungry seeing so many humans here and also the look of that pathetic fucking gender known as man”. Jacinda says “ we are all female vampires”. In the same town was Cammy, Dawn and Jade, they notice the police wearing black leather.

Cammy asks a man “ excuse me please why are the police wearing black leather?”. Man replies “ you must be new in this town they are the vampire police here and only women too”. Dawn asks “ how long have they been here?”. Man replies “ since the vampire attack here about five months ago”. Dawn says “ it would have begun when the harvest happen”.

Man says “ oh my gosh your Dawn Summers”. Dawn replies “ yes I am how do you know me”. Man says “ I was around helping Rupert Giles when he was a watcher at the time”. Dawn asks “ what do you mean by saying when Rupert Giles was a watcher”. Man says “ my name Ben I was at the school the night of the attack and saw him get caught”.

Dawn asks “ Mr Giles was capture by vampires did you see any of them?”. Ben replies “ no I escape as I was the grounds keeper all I saw was these female vampires in black leather attack the gym where Giles and Wyndum-Price was training slayers”. Cammy says “ that would have been Tahlia, Sarah and Lisa”. Ben says “ I saw a vampire kill Lisa”.

Cammy asks “ the other slayers Tahlia and Sarah?”. Ben says “ Sarah escape as they used a double on her but I saw the vampires take Tahlia and Giles on a truck and other girls were loaded on another truck to the vampire nest you see the mayor, police and other people are now working for the queen vampire”. Jade says “ what about my cousin father Mia?”.

Ben says “ I have no idea I know your cousin and her best friend were strong christem girls and now all religion is now banned in Sunnydale we know from source the pastor is dead and rumours are that his daughter is now a vampire”. Jade says “ oh my god if Leena is a vampire then I am now worried about my cousin Mia”. Jade is now worried about her.

Jacinda, Sonya and Alexanda were walking down town and notice some human girls talking to a man and wondering what was going and slowley made their way to where the humans were talking and Jacinda says “ oh my god you know one of the girls is our queen sister Dawn”. Sonya says “ wow it is fucking her”. Alexanda replies “ we'll call the mistress”.

Jade asks “ you know what happen to Mia?”. Ben replies “ your cousin would have been processed and maybe a slave or food”. Jade says “ or a vampire you see my cousin was going to become a slayer like me but that was before the harvest here with Dawn's sister went missing here”. Ben says “ we have no idea if Dawn's sister is alive or undead”.

Dawn says “ I hope my sister is alive still”. Faith arrives soon with Tahlia and Elana and asks “ why did you call me Alexanda?”. Jacinda says “ mistress it was me I thought you would like to see who is here”. Faith looks and saw Dawn and the others and Tahlia says “ sire the other girls are slayers beside my queen's sister there”.

Faith says “ we will capture all four of these humans”. Jacinda says “ yes mistress they might try to slay us”. Faith says “ Elana you will call dectective Felicity here and her partner dectective Savannah here as well”. Elena says “ yes mistress I will go and call the detectives here to us as the vampire police here”.

Sonya says “ mistress I think there is another human beside the ones we are looking for at the moment I can see the woman my mother has been loking for”. Faith says “ you and Jacinda will go after her”. Sonya replies “ of course mistress we will head off and find this human my mother wants”. Jacinda asks “ who is it?”. Sonya replies “ my ex mom”.

Alexanda asks “ mistress what am I going to be doing?”. Faith says “ you will help us capture my sire's sister and the slayers and that pathetic male”. Alexandra says “ yes mistress”. Vampires went their seperate ways Jacinda and Sonya after Sonya's ex human mom and the other were after Jade,Cammy, Dawn and Ben”. Vampire police arrived.

Dawn notice all of the sudden and see the vampire police coming in their direction and says “ I think we have spotted by the vampire police they are heading our way”. Cassie and Jade pulled their stakes out and the vampire police says “ you are all under arrest now”. Cammy says “ if we don't accept being arrested”. Tahlia walks in with a human man in her hand.

Tahlia says “ if you dont surrender slayers I will kill this human male and will get more and kill them until you need to surrender and accept being under arrest”. Cammy says “ oh my god your a fucking vampire now”. Tahlia says “ I relieved when I was reborn a vampire”. Cammy says “ ok we surrender to you”. Vampire police came and cuffed them all.

Cammy, Ben and Jade and others are put in police van but Dawn is put in a specail car and was taken away from them to another direction and Jade was shocked where Dawn would be going and Tahlia who still had the man in her hand morphs to her game face sinks her fangs in man's neck and began drinking blood and soon was drained and dead.

In other part of town Jacinda and Sonya saw who they were after and the woman had no idea she was being followed by the vampires and soon the woman and saw a man and aks “ how long before I can leave here I am being followed by vampires”. Man says “ soon”. Male was then grab by Sonya and says “ hello mom nice to see you again”.

Woman says “ Susan you escaped from the vampires”. Sonya says “ no I was caught but I was reborn as a vampire now name Sonya”. Woman asks “ what do you want then?”. Sonya says “ you will be return to Sunnydale and become the maid for my mother now not you now as you will become our maid”. Woman says “ if I will not become a maid”.

Sonya morphs to her game face and says “ you dont get it human we vampires rule here now”. Woman says “ you evil vampire”. Jacinda grabs the woman and Sonya sinks her fangs into his neck and began drinking his blood and soon the man was drain and dead then vampire police arrived and took her into custody. Jacinda reunited with other vampires.

Dawn was in the car with a Tahlia and Elena as they made their way to the new vampire palace/ nest at former Sunnydale high and Dawn was shocked about the former school new look and soon they arrived and Dawn asks “ where are you taking me?”. Elana says “ you are going to see the queen of the vampires miss Dawn”.

Vampires then took her through some halls and Dawn though she would use this way to escape after Dawn see their queen and soon the vampire arrive at throne room and Dawn saw some one she knew it was Willow and asks “ Willow you are a vampire?”. Willow says “ yes I am a vampire and master female one”. Dawn says “ Buffy would be disappointed”.

Willow lauughs and says “ sweet Dawn you will understand”. Dawn asks “ what do you mean by that?”. Fifi come in and says “ mistress you want something to eat before you see my mistress”. Dawn asks “ are you human or vampire?”. Buffy says “ no she is a human maid here and will look after all your needs here as you are now a princess if you want”.

Dawn asks “ I am a princess here?”. Buffy replies “ yes your a sister to a queen and you will meet your other vampire sister in a few minutes”. Dawn asks “ you were caught by the master and made you a vampire”. Buffy replies “ yes the day of the harvest I was caught by the master and soon I was a master female vampire and once I fed on a watcher ancestor”.

Dawn says “ you became queen of the vampires”. Buffy says “ yes and you will become a vampire princess if you want as I am not going to force it on you at all as you are my sister in true blood”. Leena walks in with a vial of royal vampire blood from the ancestors of the vampires and walks up and give the vial to her sister .

Elena says “ beside the princess we also captures some slayers and a pathetic male and some humans my queen”. Buffy asks “ who was these slayers you with sis?”. Dawn replies “ their names are Jade and Cammy I met the slayer known as Jade as I was heading back here to Sunnydale and we met other slayer in town we were intercepted by Faith”.

Leena says “ the girl name Jade is the cousin of Mia sis “. Buffy asks “ is this what you heard sis”. Dawn says “ yes the slayer name Jade is the cousin of a girl name Mia, Jade knows Leena is a vampire but not her cousin Mia”. Leena replies “ I will ask Mia to come here if you want and we will ask her”. Leena orders a minion to get her mate.

Buffy walks over to her sister Dawn and asks “ why dd you leave mom for?”. Dawn replies “ I was arguing with her saying I knew you were still alive”. Buffy says “ well I am undead but immortal now and I never did this to any other of my vampires before but I will cause you are my sister when I was human and do you want to be a vampire princess”.

Dawn replies “ yes I want be a vampire princess ,I want to be a vampire like you and live with you here now I want to stay here since mom has now remarried in Los Angles now”. Buffy says “ you got to be fucking kidding mom remarried again”. Dawn says “ yes that why I was arguing with her and I knew you were still around but I didn't now you a”.

Buffy replies “ a vampire and their queen”. Dawn says “ but I want be like you now a vampire”. Buffy morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into Dawn's neck and began drinking her blood and soon Dawn was near death and Buffy put the vial into her mouth and slits her wrist and Dawn drinks Buff'y's vampire blood and her body begin to die.

Buffy orders minion to take the body of Dawn down to her rom so Dawn can be reborn into a vampires princess. Minions took the new princess down to her room and Leena asks “ nothing going to change now Dawn is here?”. Buffy says “ nothing at all I had wanted this before I decided to make you my sister and your much of sister as Dawn is”.

Mia arrives after being summoned and saw her Jacinda walk in and Mia asks “ you wanted to see me my queen?”. Buffy replies “ yes do you know a girl name Jade”. Mia says “ yes my queen she is my cousin”. Jacinda says “ mistress she was capture with another slayer a male and some other humans”. Mia asks “ are you sure it my cousin my queen?”.

Buffy says “ yes I was told by princess Dawn”. Leena says “ babe my sister was captured with these in out skirts of town not far from Sunnydale”. Mia says “ I see and where would my cousin be now”. Jacinda says “ mistress the slayer would be a the police headquarters now and will be in custody for registration”. Mia says “ I would like to see her my queen”.

Buffy says “ I thought so the slayer will become a vampire but it will be done by princess Dawn”. Mia asks “ other slayer”. Buffy says “ She will be a slave”. Leena says “ babe your cousin is a enemy to us vampires her aim is to slay us”. Mia says “ I understand that babe I am a female master vampire and the slayer is our enemy need to be interogated”.

Mia left and went down to the police headquarters once arrive there Mia saw Shelly, Leeza and the slaves leaving there and heading for then building the local mall. Shelly says “ mistress the building is clean”. Mia says “ good work Shelly, Leeza will stay with you and help and did you see the police bring some humans”.

Shelly says “ yes mistress they taken to the new cell and locked up the two girls were put together and some male was put with othe males there now since our queen move male cattle pen to police headquarters”. Mia says “ good I want to see one of the girls”. Shelly says “ yes mistress there is a vampire there name Montana looking after them now”.

Mia walks down to the new cell area and saw Cammy and Jade there and soon the vampiress saw her cousin and Jade comes running over and says “ your still alive”. Mia giggles and says “ yeah in away I am alive but now a lot has fucking changed now your my enemy now and as I am a vampire”. Jade says “ I was coming here to get you out”.

Mia says “ I don't need to leave here I am female master vampire, I have a girlfriend who is my mate now which is a princess of vampires and I love the fact now humans are food”. Jade says “ you have turned very evil and where is Dawn”. Mia says I have not see no girl name Dawn, Montana take her to room 9 and she can wait to see the princess”.

Montana says “ yes mistress”. Montana order some minions to get Jade out of the cell and Jade was taken down to room 9 and was chained. Cammy was now on her own and asks “ what are you going to do with me vampire?”. Mia replies “ that will be decided by our queen and the princess”. Back in the palace/ nest a vampire princess has woken up.

Dawn had beed stripped of her old clothing. Vampire princess had her naval pierced while she was being reborn and on her upper as now a tattoo and also on her back meaing she was a princess only Buffy and Leena had the same tattoo their backs and sitting on a chair was her new black leather clothing and boots with a 3 inch heels.

Vampire princess woke up and saw her new clothing also notice her tattoos soon Dawn was dressed in her black leather clothing and walks out of her room and saw Clarissa and Gemma. Vampire witches saw the princess and Clarissa walks up and says “ hello princess I believe you are hungry”. Dawn says “ yes I am and who are you?”.

Clarissa repies “ my name is Clarissa princess I am vampire witch and so is my sister there Gemma”. Dawn says “ wow vampire witches”. Gemma says “ my mother is a vampire witch too princess and I can also to do mind control”. Jenny saw her daughers taking to Dawn and says “ hello princess I am Jenny Calendar”. Dawn says “ Giles ex girlfriend”.

Jenny says “ yes that was before sire made be a vampire witch”. Dawn asks “ who is your sire?”. Jenny says “ my queen is my sire and I am the sire to my daughters”. Dawn says “ they both look like some one I knew”. Jenny says “ of course princess one was Xander Harris and the other was Rupert Giles now both female and vampire witches”.

Dawn says “ they have a evolve into a better gender as females now”. Jenny says “ yes princess the thought of men makes me feel sick”. Dawn says “ I only had a one boyfriend at school in Los Angeles but now I fucking hate them now men make me feel sick too”. Gemma says “ that would be human men and boys princess as we are female vampires”.

Dawn says “ I understand mow men are only minions and female vampire rule now here and one day the world”. Gemma says “ that is correct princess”. Dawn left the vampire witches and was walking back to the throne area when Dawn saw Willow and Faith they were introggating the male known as Ben which Dawn was with a few hours ago.

Dawn walks over to them and asks “ what is going on here?”. Ben says “ please Dwan tell them I was only helping you out with your questions with the slayer I was not giving them secret information”. Willow says “ you will call all vampires madma mistress human”. Ben says “but madam mistress Dawn is not a vampire”. Dawn was looking at the male human.

Both female master vampires laughed at what Ben said and Dawn replies “ the human male is telling the truth he was only give myself and the slayer information in what was going on here”. Ben says “ I can go now”. Dawn says “ no you are a fucking pathetic male and I am hungry”. Dawn morphs o her game face and Ben notice that Dawn is a vampire now.

Dawn walks over and sinks her fangs in Ben's neck and began drinking his blood and soon Ben was being drained and soon was dead. Dawn morphs back into her human form and drops the dead body a minioan walks by and takes the dead body away. Willow says “ that would have been nice to eat princess”. Dawn says “ he was nice for a male human”.

Faith, Willow and Dawn arrive back in the throne room and saw Leena and Buffy feeding on some humans and Buffy says “ Willow , Dawn and Faith come we have some humans that were brought in by the vampire police they were travellers who didn't notice the warinng signs”. Willow , Dawn, Faith morph to their game face and fed on the humans.

Mia arrives back and saw them all feeding on humans and saw a man trying to get away when Mia grabbed him and put her fangs into him and soon all the humans were drained and dead. Mia says “ my queen the slayer is in a room waiting for princess Dawn”. Buffy replies “ good and Dawn I would you like meet you sister Leena mate Mia”.

Dawn says “ Hello I am your mates sister”. Mia walks over to Dawn and says “ it is great honour to meet you princess Dawn”. Vampire pirncess smiles and says “ you have seen your cousin”. Mia says “ yes princess both slayers have been seperated”. Dawn says “ I will head down there soon”. Faith says “ princess you should accompany with a vampire”.

Dawn replies “ ok I will take the girl who was with me when I was captured by you and your vampires”. Tahlia walks in with Tiffany, Kennedy, Cassie and Cordelia. Dawn walks upto Cordelia and says “ wow the famous Cordelia Chase is now a vampire”. Cordelia smiles and says “ wow the famous Dawn Summers is now a vampire”.

Dawn and Cordelia cuddled each other and Cordelia says “ it nice to see you again princess I would like you meet my sire and sister Cassie and my friend of school and my queen first child Tiffany”. The oldest vampire walks up and kneels and says “ princess it nice to meet you at last”. Buffy says “ you are all here to know my senior vampires”.

Willow says “ the only one not master vampire here my queen are Cordelia, Cassie. Tiffany and Tahlia”. Jacinda says “ oh my god Tahlia you are still alive after main attack”. Tahlia asks “ who the fuck are you?”. Jacinda says “ fuck I forgot I am woman vampire now I was your ex boyfriend now”. Tahlia says “ oh my god your fucking better a female vampire”.

Clarrisa says “ I am sorry for my child outbursts”. Tahlia says “ no it ok miss Clarissa she was my boyfriend's before the fact she is a woman and now fucking hot I think can rekindle our relationship”. Jacinda walks over and kisses Tahlia lips. Buffy says “ ok girls you can leave now and rekindle your relationship”. Both vampires left.

Dawn says “ that was so fucking awesome I hope I find a girl”. Buffy says “ now as my senior vampires we will be increasing my master vampire by one and that will be Cordelia”. Tiffany says “ sire I have been your longest vampire since you became a female master vampire”. Buffy says “ you dont get it Tiffany you are a master vampire it's in your blood”.

Dawn ask “ why would Cordelia become a master female and not her sire”. Cassie says “ I am not worried if my childe become a master vampire”. Willow says “ you are a master vampire too Cassie when our queen became a what she is now you became a master vampire as I was and like my sire Kennedy”. Dawn says “ you are all master vampires”.

Leena walks over to her sister Dawn and says “ we are all female master vampire but like our sister Buffy the queen we are more powerful then a master female vampires have you notice your tattoo on your back meaning we are the most poweful female vampires in the world that is why we are princess and our sister is queen”. Dawn cuddles her sister Leena.

Once Cordelia became a master vampire, Mia walks up and says “ princess the slayer is in police headquarters room 9 chained there”. Dawn asks “ why is the slayer are at police headquarters?”. Buffy says “ you need to make your first childe Dawn”. Vampire princess says “ and you thought of the slayer known as Jade”. Buffy replies “ yes why Dawn”.

Vampire princess says “ she has been trained by the best slayers in the world she fought against Kendra but lost because of her boyfriend Spike”. Mia says “ you think she should be dead then pirncess”. Dawn says “ no but I thnk Jade should be executed by the vampire witches”. Buffy laughs and says “ fine I will get Clarissa and Gemma to kill her”.

Mia aks “ what do you want done with other slayer”. Dawn giggles and says “ make her a vampire and let her feed on her fellow slayer”. Buffy says “ ok you make the other slayer your child and the she will kill her”. Mia says “ my queen can I make my cousin a vampire and have her mind wiped of being a slayer instead of death”. Buffy says “ ask Dawn Mia”.

Mia asks “ princess please can I turn my cousin into a vampire like me?”. Dawn replies “of course you can Mia I would never let my sister's mate make a vampire out of a slayer like Buffy was a few years ago”. Mia says “ thank you princess”. Dawn says “ before Jade becomes a vampire you will need Gemma to wipe her mind of any life as a slayer”.

Mia says “ yes princess I will have it done Gemma will you accompany me back to the police headquarters”. Dawn says “ I will accompany you there as well I want speak to Cammy before I decide if the slayer becomes a vampire and my first childe”. Mia says “ it will be a honour to have come with me princess”. Leena says “ I will also accompany you”.

Mia replies “ sure babe”. Two vampire princess a female master vampire and a vampire witch walks to the Sunnydale vampire police headquarters and soon arrived there.Dawn saw a vampire telling some human to get ready for their next area and Dawn asks “ who is that vampire over there?”. Mia replies “ the two vampires are Shelly and Leeza princess”.

Dawn walks over to the vampires and asks “ where are you taking these humans?”. Leeza looked at who was asking her the question notice who it was and says “ sorry princess we are taking these humans to the palace for their last job for the day”. Dawn says “ I want have look at your human slaves before they are taken down to begin there work”.

Leeza says “ ok slaves line up here you are going to be inspected by our princess”. Carl, Dean, Nate and Leanne they have been boosted by some boys name Greg and Jason.the human slave line up and Dawn walks past and notice Leanne from her class at Sunnydale. Dawn walks over to Leanne and asks “ you seem like being a slave now for us?”.

Leanne replies “ not really madam mistress I don't like it at but I am a human and your a vampire”. Dawn says “ I love the fact I am a vampire now”. Mia says “ princes this human female has been warned already once for hiding her family in this building before the family was discovered by a female vampire”. Dawn asks “ which vampire was it?”.

Shelly walks over and says “ it was my childe princess you might have met her in another own when the slayers were caught her name is Alexanda”. Dawn says “ I remember her now and what happen to the family”. Gemma says “ the young boys are now girls and getting educated to be vampires and the other one is over there princess”. (pointing to Leeza).

Dawn notice the vampire as she was dressed in black leather like her and asks “ who were you to this slave Leeza?”. Vampire walks over to her princess and says “ I was her cousin princess”. Dawn says “ so Leanne your punishment was your male cousins are girls now and will become vampires and your other cousin here is a vampire”.

Leanne says “ it seems that way madam mistress and now I am a slave working for a cleaning company now”. Shelly says “ which is now own by us vampires now princess”. Dawn asks “ who was the owner before we took it over”. Carl puts his hand up and says “ it was own by myself and my partner before he was killed by madam mistress Shelly”.

Dawn asks “ Shelly what was your relation to this male human slave?”. Shelly says “ I was his daughter princess until my sire made me and I was reborn a vampire by princess Leena”. Dawn says “ your my sister child do you like looking after these slaves”. Shelly says “ since Leeza has been helping me they seem to been doing their work princess”.

Dawn says “ good I want increaase the slaves by two more males that were brought here with slayers”. Shelly says “ yes princess but can I have my childe here”. Dawn says “ yes you may here comes your child now”. Two new human were Harry and Belle. Leanne notice the girls she was her younger sister and thougt she got away but now was captured.

Dawn saw the surprsie look on Leanne face and was waiting for a response from Leanne as Alexanda brought over the slaves. Leanne says “ madam mistress please not my younger sister she will not be able to handle being slave under these conditions she would rather useful some where else”. Dawn says “ your sister will not liking being a slave”.

Belle looked terrified now as she was near seven vampires which including now her cousin Leeza. Dawn walks over to her ad says “ you seem very scared now”. Belle says “ I am madam mistress to so close to so many vampires now”. Dawn says “ the town has changed a lot now since we took over here”. Belle was shivering at being in front of a female vampire.

Belle says “ yes madam mistress and to see Leeza as a vampire” Dawn says “ your sister thinks it would be better if you were not on this slave crew”. Belle ays “ yes madam mistess it seem that way my sister looks after my needs when I was little”. Dawn says “ like my sister does now you will not stay as a slave”. Belle seem relieved what Dawn said

Belle replies “ thank you madam mistress”. Dawn says “ you may go now Shelly and take these slaves down to the palace/ nest begin their cleaning there and remember all humans are banned from my room my sisters rooms and the throne room”. Shelly replies “ yes princess” Shelly, Leeza and Alexanda took the slaves including Leanne away to work.

The other four vampires and Belle went into the main entrance of the police building and was walking down to main cattle area of humans there and Belle saw men and women being held in these cattle pens and Belle asks “ why are their so many men and women being held these cells?”. Mia says “ they are feeding pens or potental slaves”.

Dawn saw room 9 and where Jade was being held and says “ Gemma you will wipe this slayers mind clear of ever being one and make her memories of diffent things so the slayer can be a vampire”. Gemma says “ yes princess”. Gemma and Mia went into the room and saw Jade sitting there and Gemma began to do her job. Leena was also with them.

Dawn says “ come on Belle you will come with me”. Belle replies “ yes madam mistress”. human and vampire left the other and headed down to a room and Sonya saw the princess with Belle and says “ oh my god Belle you were captured I though you got away when the attack took place”. Belle replies “ I did get away but I was caught madam mistress”.

Sonya says “ princess this girl is one of the sweetest girls at our school before the attack she would help anyone with their problems and only bad thing was her sister Leanne was fucking bitch to all of us girls including your sister Leena”. Dawn asks “ is this true Belle what one of my vampires is saying”. Belle says “ yes madam mistress it is true”.

Dawn says “ well your sister will need to be taught a lesson very soon”. Belle aks “ I don't understand what you mean madam mistress?”. Sonya knew what Dawn meant and smiled what her princess was going to do the human girl she was either going to be food or a female vampire like her and Sonya was hoping a female vampire like her.

Dawn orders “ Sonya taker her to a room have her ankle chained so she can not escape again and go and see Shelly or Leeza and ask them you want slave Leanne brough back here and take another one from the female cattle pen as her replacement”. Sonya says “ yes princess I will do it”. Vampiress took Belle and locked in a room chained by the ankle.

Dawn returned to where Jade was and saw Leena, Mia and Gemma there and Dawn walks over to the slayer and asks “ ok Jade where have you been?”. Jade replies “ I have been in England on holidays madam mistress”. Dawn asks “ why come back to Sunnydale which is knon for vampires here”. Jade was shocked at Dawn dressed in black leather now.

Jade says “ I was over in England wanted to be a slayer and I was rejected”. Dawn looked at Gemma and the vampire witch says “ princess she was not a slayer she was rejected by the slayer organisation”. Dawn asks “ why did you tell me you were a slayer Jade on the way here?”. Jade replies “ I wanted impress Dawn Summer sister of Buffy Summers”.

Dawn asks “ did you see ever see Spike and Kendra at all?”. Jade replies “ yes madam mistress I saw them fight a slayer and saw them kill them I was shocked that Kendra is now a vampire like you are now”. Dawn says “ well at least they killed a slayer”. Mia asks “ you seem not shock that I am a vampire?”.

Jade says “ no when I heard Leena was a vampire I knew you would be one as well”. Gemma says “ I will leave and head back to the queen in case our queen needs me for something else”. Leena says “ sure Gemma and tell her the truth about ths girl”. Gemma says “ yes my princess”.

Mia asks “ princess and babe what will happpen now to her?” Leena says “ you wanted her as a vampire still”. Mia says “ yes I still do want her as a vampire”. Leena says “ then do it”. Mia walks over to Jade and morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into Jade's neck and began drinking her blood , Mia stops retract her fangs from Jades neck.

Still holding Jade, Mia slits her wrist and make Jade drink her vampire blood and soon Jade's body began to die and soon will be reborn as a vampire and Mia will be her sire.
Dawn left soon after Mia put her fangs in Jade's neck and wonder down to a cell and saw Cammy there she was now naked and chained to the wall she had already slayed a minion.

Dawn says “ you have been a bad girl you have slayed a minion”. Cammy says “ Dawn your a vampie now”. Dawn says “ yes of I have been reborn a vampire but with power now”. Sonya had return with Leanne and stopped and noitce Dawn in the cell with slayer Cammy and thought this might be intresting so Sonya put Leanne in a cell by herself and chained.

Dawn says “ ok I will give a chance for freedom but you must slay me first”. Cammy says “ I have no equipment to slaying you”. Dawn threw a stake at her and Cammpy picked it up and Dawn says “ Jade saw you fight Spike and Cammy only reason you survived was she knew some slayer skills and Spike and Kendra let you as you knew you would be killed”.

Cammy says “ you have finally seen what happen and now what has happen to Jade”. Dawn says “ Jade is being reborn into a vampire now”. Cammy says “no”. Cammy come running towards Dawn with a stake and Dawn sways from her and kicks her hard and Cammy fall hard down and felt a lot of pain even with her slayer strength it fucking hurt a lot.

Cammy came again at Dawn but the vampire princess grabs her and breaks her slayer arm and Cammy says “ fuck you vampire bitch you have broken my slayer arm”. Dawn says “ did your watcher say anyting about female master vampires”. Cammy says “ yes we were to becareful as they are more stronger that the male ones oh my god your a female master”.

Dawn says “ don't fucking insult me slayer I am a princess of the vampires”. Cammy says “ your a fucking vampire princess”. Dawn says “ yes”. Then Dawn morphs to her game sinks her fangs into Cammy's neck and begins drinking her blood and soom Cammy was drained and dead. Dawn drops the body and Sonya asks “ princess why give her chance?”.

Dawn says “ you can always know when a slayer when potential think they are unbeatable and it was nice see her reaction when I gave her a chance and saw when she was defeated and fuck she was so yummy I know what my sister means by slayer blood it is so sweet by the way you have brought the slave back”. Sonya replies “ yes princess in a cell now”.

up
11 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos