Jack and Jil

Printer-friendly version

Jack and Jil

Jllian Isaac Lewis is mine given name, blame my parents, I do. I share a two bedroom, 2 and half bath with my BFF. We both work for a hush hush government agency , and are based in the city of the Angels, LA! Jack and I went thru a lot to get where we are now. Our training included hand to hand, airborne, languages, it was in college where we met and it was also in college where the agency recruited us.

We got the Cosplay bug while undercover as Batman and Robin, we did the old one with the grey and yellow outfits, the one where “holy ice”, “right you are chum” etc..

It worked so well that we spent a lot of time at the these cosplay conventions, in costume. Always as both males till Disney came out with a live action fairy tale movie, they been doing this for years, first the anime, then the live action.

I got a lot of wolf whistles, when we showed up for our briefing in full costume as Jack and Jill.

I got hit on so many times during that convection that I latched a hold of Jack’s arm and whispered into his ear, “I am your girl friend, help”? He just turns his head to look at the would be suitors hitting on me and then looks at me before placing a very long kiss on mine lips. I almost swooned, at first, my eyes were like open saucers, from the surprise of the kiss, then I closed them, and I swear at least one foot left the floor during that kiss.

For the rest of that day we were joined at the hip, hand in hand as we walk about about. He and I would smiles and give those girl friend - boy friend hugs, smiles and little kisses during all this and at the end of the day we were successful as we (The task force) were able to catch the bad guys. Sorry cannot tell you any more, hush hush top secret stuff, have to kill you etc..

Good News, I have a new code name and is Jack is still mine BFF!♥

AttachmentSize
Image icon Costume20.69 KB
Image icon afterward8.79 KB
up
71 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Very Cute

NoraAdrienne's picture

Cute little story, which brought a smile to my face while I'm supposed to be cleaning the bedroom in preparation for losing the old bed and installing a new one.

Yes, blame them.

Daphne Xu's picture

"Jllian Isaac Lewis" I most certainly blame the parents for giving him an unpronounceable name. Actually, it is pronounceable with a little practice, as one syllable.

"... and it was also in college where the agency recruited us." Beware the hustling groups luring you into something.

-- Daphne Xu

Re, Costume

I wouldn't hit that. Sometimes leaving it up to the reader's imagination is best.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin