The Ice Storm - A Linking Spell Story

Printer-friendly version

The Ice Storm - A Linking Spell Story
By Anon Allsop

This story was originally written six years ago. It was intended to be transformed into comic form but that fell through. I've held onto it for so long that I just decided to release it here. Hope you enjoy.


The Ice Storm

The freezing rain was falling hard, and had been for awhile. It was causing little pellets of ice to bounce off of the exterior of the house. Two college students on their winter break, stood at the window and watched the ice build on the streets, trees and walkways.

"Wow, it's looking pretty bad outside!" The taller man observed.

The shorter one sighed, "Yeah, I just tried to call my folks on your house phone- but it's out."

"Try your cell phone, Chris." The dark haired man replied with a wry smile.

"I did but my battery's dead." was the frustrated answer he received from his blonde friend.

"I'll try mine Chris, I'm sure that your folks wouldn't expect you to try and head home in this mess!" He dialed his cell and handed it to his friend as it started ringing.

"Thanks bud." The shorter man began to walk into another room as he spoke to his parents, his friend on the other hand stood at the window and sadly shook his head as the trees grew heavy under the buildup of ice.

Hearing Chris return to the room cause his friend to turn, "My folks said that the power is already out at their house. They said to just stay put and wait out the storm." He looked toward his friends fireplace and asked. "Does that work?"

"Of course it works." Tim replied.

Chris suggested. "Maybe we should bring in some extra wood, in case the power goes out here too!"

"You know, for such a little dork, that's a pretty good idea." Tim said with a laugh.

They headed outside, nearly falling once their foot stepped beyond the covering on the porch. Not far away there was a lean-to. Each man brought two armloads of logs and placed them onto the porch to stay out of the rain. The last armload Tim carried into the house and stored them in the wood-box.

"At least we'll be warm." Chris said with a laugh while watching Tim began to build a fire. "When I spoke to him, Dad warned that they are expecting almost an inch to an inch and a quarter of ice through tonight and tomorrow morning."

Chris then asked Tim, "Where's your mom at anyway?"

Tim began to push small kindling in the space between the logs, as he worked he replied to his friend. "Ever since she and Dad's divorce, she's been hanging out with her friends. That's where she is tonight; she was planning on making a weekend of it, with or without the crappy forecast."

The fire began to crackle and snap, Tim slowly stood. "This may take awhile to really get going. There are some pizza's in the freezer that we can bake."

"I guess I'd better hurry before the power goes out here too!" Chris quickly retreated to the kitchen and set the oven after pulling out the frozen pizzas. While it was warming up, he placed them onto a large pizza stones.

Walking back to the living room, Chris poked his head just inside. "What do you have to drink around here?"

"Sorry man, if it isn't in the fridge, all we have access to is some cans of cola in our three-season room at the back of the house." As Tim spoke, Chris quickly disappeared to retrieve the cola.

The oven began to beep, signaling that it was preheated. Chris quickly came in carrying several cans and sat them on the counter so he could put the pizza in the oven. As soon as the oven door was closed, he set the timer and then put all but two of the cola's into the fridge.

He slowly walked into the living room; Tim was seated on the couch staring into the flames. "Here's a cola." Chris spoke as he tossed it into Tim's lap almost hitting him directly in the crotch.

"Dude! You ass!" He frowned at Chris as he picked the cola up from where it fell. "This thing explodes and I'm going to kick your sorry ass for it!"

"Pizza will be done in about twenty minutes." Chris said as they both cringed when Tim popped the tab, thankfully nothing happened.

Tim stood and sat his cola on an end table, then walked into the kitchen to fill some large pans. "Better fill up the tub just in case the power goes off. If we store up the water, we can use it to flush the toilet."

Chris slid coasters under both of their colas and quietly walked into the bathroom to do as Tim had suggested. While the tub was filling, he leaned against the wall and studied himself in the mirror.

He was short. At close to five-foot six, all his friends including Tim towered over him. Chris wore his blonde hair short and parted to the side. Smiling at himself, he leaned into the mirror and admired his crystalline blue eyes, which he always felt was his best attribute.

After several long minutes of primping, Tim poked his head just inside the bathroom door. "Dude, you're worse than a friggin girl, quit farting with your hair and stuff!" He looked toward the tub which was nearly overflowing, "Shut the water off before you cause a real mess, and come on into the kitchen- the pizza's done!

Chris turned off the tub and followed his friend back to the kitchen. As he walked through the living room, he noticed that Tim had lit several candles. Tim noticed his friend looking, "It's so if the power go out, we would still be able to see." Chris only nodded his reply.

Tim had already shut off the stove and was getting out the plates. Chris grabbed an oven mitt from the wall and pulled out the pizzas. He then began to cut them with a pizza cutter that Tim handed to him. As he cut the pizza he noticed other candles in the center of the kitchen table.

Both returned into the living room with their plates full, just as the lights flickered. "The lights are about to go!" Tim said as he sat his plate down and hurried to the restroom to relieve himself before they lost power completely.

Chris had his laptop out and sitting on the couch by the time Tim returned to the room, "Charging it up?" He asked Chris.

"Trying to- it's nearly full anyway. But I want to top it off before the power goes all to hell." He stood, "You probably have the right idea there, by taking a pee now." then made his way to the restroom as well.

Chris had just flushed and was washing his hands as the power suddenly went out. The bathroom having no window was suddenly inky dark. He returned slowly into the living room using only the fireplace glow to find his way.

"I had that timed perfectly!" He laughed, "The toilet no sooner filled back up, when the lights went out!

Tim sat his pizza down and took a swallow of his cola, "Sucks for you! I got a full battery on my phone so I'll be playing my games all night!" He leaned back, he was sitting in an overstuffed chair, with his cheek full of pizza. Sitting diagonally the way he was, he had his feet propped on the other end of the couch.

"You would think, but I have a full charge on my laptop...so I'll be surfing the net while you play your stupid game." He jumped over the corner of the couch and fell into the seat on the opposite end.

As the evening progressed, Tim had tossed another log onto the fire and stirred the coals. "You trying to cook us or something?" Chris groused, unfastening the top three buttons of his shirt. "It's got to be almost eighty degrees in here!"

"Would you rather freeze?" He replied sarcastically.

"Dude, it's only like thirty-two outside, I doubt seriously if we'll freeze!" Chris pointed toward the window already distorted by the ice that was stuck to it. "We'll be the only two assholes that cook to death in an ice storm!"

Tim picked up their dishes and carried them to the kitchen, while there he called out, "You want another cola?"

"Nah, I'm good." Chris replied, "Hey, when you get done in there, come here! I want to show you something I found on the internet."

Tim returned to the room and leaned over the back of the couch to see what Chris was looking at. Chris pointed at the screen. "Check this out." He was pointing to an odd website; the text was over a background that looked like parchment. "It says click to view The Linking Spell."

Not being impressed, Tim replied, "So it's a website about chains or some such crap."

Chris clicked on the screen and it took him to an interior page. "It says it some sort of coupling spell."

His friend sighed, "You'll believe just about anything, won't you?" He slowly began to walk to his spot at the chair, "So what the hell is a coupling spell anyway?"

Chris glanced toward his friend, "I..I think it's like a love spell."

"Great...good for you." Tim laughed, "Maybe you could use it on Jenny Koveliski! Seems you've had the hots for her since we were in the ninth grade!"

Chris began to read the instructions for the 'Linking Spell', "It says the reader needs to have a specific person in mind for it to work."

With a laugh, Tim said, "So there you go. You need to be thinking about actually talking to Jenny Koveliski, and stay off of the stupid internet sites."

"So, you're saying she's out of my league?" Chris frowned.

"Well, what I guess I'm saying is you're shy" Tim paused, "...AND she's out of your league!"

Chris was quiet for several minutes as he was reading what the website had to say, finally he broke the silence. "These instructions are oddly worded."

Tim looked up from his game, "Still on that stupid Linking Spell website?" He stood up and made his way around the couch to look over Chris' shoulder.

He hesitated as Tim began to approach, "Well, yeah... I just find the paranormal stuff sort of interesting." Chris confessed.

He pointed toward one section of the spell, "I think you're supposed to think of yourself here and then read what's there...and then, somehow they are supposed to change, and come to love you."

Tim looked over his shoulder, "It says right there that they are supposed to become your ideal opposite." He laughed, "They do say, opposites attract!"

Chris read the instructions, "Says here that the closer the two subjects are to each other, the faster the linking magic works on them." He frowned as he read, "Can you make sense of this wording?" Chris said looking upward, over his shoulder toward Tim. "I want to give it a try..."

He read through the text silently before replying, "Be careful how you say it aloud, it would be pretty easy to screw it up." He laughed, "If... of course, you believe in all that crap!"

In frustration at his lack of adventure, Chris waved him off, "Go away, I think I've got it figured out."

"Think is the imperative word." Tim replied as he assumed his seat on the recliner.

For several minutes the room was bathed in absolute silence, only the crackle of the fireplace could be heard. What dim lighting was had, came from the fireplace or the back-light from their electronic systems.

Chris had been speaking quietly for several minutes, reading and re-reading the script for the spell. It was apparent that he had no grasp on it as he originally thought. Finally Tim looked up toward his friend, "Dude, can you quit your damn mumbling? I'm trying to concentrate on killing this boss in my game, and your constant talking to yourself is distracting!" Tim looked again at Chris, "What's with your hair?"

Chris glanced up from the screen, "There's nothing with my hair, it's perfect as it usually is."

"Okay, you can keep telling yourself that...but it does look slightly darker, and a bit longer."

Chris sat his laptop off to the side and jumped up, quickly making his way to the bathroom, grabbing a candle as he passed. Once there, he studied his face in the mirror using what little lighting there was from the candle. While it wasn't severely different in length, it was noticeably longer. "The hell..."

He pulled his hand in front of his face, the shape of his fingernail was subtly changed. No longer the round flat type like his fathers, but rather elongated and narrow, similar to his mother. Fear began to show in his eyes from the reflection he cast in the mirror, his lashes and brows moving slowly away from the blonde they had always been, becoming more and more auburn in color.

"No way." He cried fearfully, "How?" He thought back to the spell he had just read, and Tim's warning about being certain he was reading it correctly. He straightened up and rubbed his temples, "This isn't happening... it's the lighting that is playing tricks on my eyes."

Chris carefully walked back into the living room, one hand holding up his pants as they nearly slid from his waist. Tim glanced up at him, and then did a double take. "Dude, you look like hell, what did you do?" He gasped as he sat his phone aside.

"I... I think it's the spell." He held out his hands, the nails were already just past the tips of his fingers looking even more like his mother's.

Tim sat up at the edge of the couch, "Your clothes look as though they're about to fall off of you. Chris appeared as though he was about to cry as Tim added, "I told you not to mess with that damn site!"

"I wanted to get Jenny to fall in love with me..." He cried, "How was I to know she was into chicks?"

Tim watched as Chris' pants began to sag even more, and quickly pulled an afghan from the couch and handed it to him. As the transforming man reached out to retrieve the blanket, his pants fell to the floor along with the boxers he had been wearing.

Tim folded his arms, bewildered as what to do to help his friend. "It wouldn't make sense for Jenny to be a lesbian; if she was into chicks, I think the entire area would know about it. If that's the case though, why would you change?" He paused and looked at his friend, "I think you screwed up the spell because, Isn't it she that is supposed to change to fit your ideal opposite? Otherwise, you would still be normal and she'd have the hots for you!"

"You aren't helping the situation, see if there is a way to reverse the effects of the spell!" Chris pleaded.

As Tim searched the site for any clue on reversing the changes, Chris continued to transform. Already his hair had changed completely from blonde to Auburn, it had lengthened to nearly the top of his shoulder. Twin points pushed out from his shirt as the beginnings of breasts formed. From the lay of the afghan, Tim could see that Chris' normally blocky shape were becoming curvy like a woman's!

"I'm not finding anything." Tim told his transforming friend.

Chris snapped, "Then why am I changing into a chick?" As he spoke, his voice began to climb more and more into the feminine timbre. He placed his hand against his throat, unbelieving at the soft sounds that were his voice now.

Chris flopped onto the couch, and began to cry into the palms of his feminized hands. As he glanced down, he realized that if he stared long enough, he could actually see mass forming where a woman's breasts would be.

"Oh my gosh, are you seeing this?" She chirped as she realized that there would be no stopping these delicate orbs from expanding under her shirt, no matter how hard she tried.

"Oh shit!" Tim cursed, "I think I just figured out why you're changing." He was on the instruction page and pointed to a portion of the directions. "You read the lines wrong on the spell." He looked at the woman that Chris was becoming. "Instead of changing Jenny, you have unwittingly cast the spell on yourself, so you would change to become the opposite interest of someone entirely different."

She began, "No... that's not possible..." before being cut off by Tim.

"I think you are being changed to fit another person's perception of a perfect companion." He looked up from the monitor at her.

"Who?" She asked.

Tim replied with frustration at his friend's blunder, "Me. I think you are changing to fit my ideal female."

"You? You're doing this to me?" She asked incredulously.

"Chris, I didn't do anything to you, you did it to yourself, if you recall!" Tim argued.

"How.. how are you so certain?" She asked, her voice was now soft and oh so feminine.

"Well, your hair. I have a thing for redheads... and your breasts, while they aren't monsters like you would see on a stripper, they're definitely bigger than a handful." He forced a smile, but the look she returned was not a happy one.

She looked down, her nipples were stiff and still rising slowly from her chest. "I have a hunch I'd like to try if you don't mind." Tim offered, then without waiting for her to respond, he held his hands within inches of her breasts. Almost as if being pulled by a string, they expanded even quicker.

She looked down at them and her eyes were instantly pulled past their growing toward Tim's crotch... something else was growing as well. "You pervert!" She hissed, "You're getting off on me changing!"

Tim moved away from her and put the recliner between them, "I think I may be changing too... only with me it is way more subtle!" He frowned, "I think because we're near each other it is happening more rapidly!"

"Where will it end?" Chris asked, already knowing the answer. She looked toward her hips, already expanding outward like those of a genetic female. She began to back away, the afghan falling onto the floor. As soon as it fell, Tim's erection rapidly stretched at the material of his pants.

He winced and bent forward, still holding onto the back of the chair. "Quick get out of here... hide in the bathroom or bedroom!"

His erection was so powerful that he was having trouble standing upright. Chris was slowly backing to the door, to alleviate the pain he was feeling, he was forced to unbutton his jeans.

With the dawning of what she was seeing, and the realization of what that thing could do to her female form, she bolted for the bedroom door and closed it behind herself, locking it.

She fell to the floor with the door to her back and cried quietly into the back of her hand, pushing tears away with her slender fingers.

On the other side of the door, Tim also slid to the floor. She could feel him lean against it as she was. That invisible link reminded her that she was still changing, and nothing that either could do would alter that fact. She was becoming a full-fledged 100% genetic woman.

"Chris... Chris, I'm sorry..." Tim whispered through the door.

She knew he was there, the link made sure of it. She also was certain that at some point, the growing desire within them would cause her to unlock the door... or he would break through it. Hanging her head, the long red hair fell around her tearful face like a shroud. All the while she was wishing she would have never found that damn site.

Tim crawled to his feet, "Chris, I'm going to go into the living room. I've got to put as much distance as I can between us." He hesitated at the door, visions of the beautiful woman still in his thoughts. Reluctantly, he forced himself on down the hall, unable to straighten himself completely due to his rapidly rising situation.

Meanwhile, behind the bedroom door, Chris rose to her diminutive feet and walked to the window. Even though Tim had moved into another room she could still feel the pull toward him. There was an imperceptible desire to throw the door open and race down the hall to just let the spell finish.

She looked down at her legs, they were flawless and downright spectacular. With her reduced calf muscles, even the socks she had been wearing had become loose and nearly falling down to her shapely ankle. She tried to look out the window but it was too distorted by the ice, effectively trapping her in this strange unseen prison. Dropping the curtain, she turned and faced the interior of the room.

"Oh my G..." She choked out a sob as she realized that she had confined herself to Tim's sister's room. Ashley had gotten married earlier that summer and the room had stayed pretty much intact.

She backed to the door, it seemed as though different parts of the room was beckoning to her. Her eyes were pulled to the closet so she quickly turned her back to it... but instead faced her vanity. It was like being drawn forward by a desire to just touch the items that still remained.

Meanwhile, in the living room stood Tim, was baffled at the strange feelings that were racing within his mind. At times he would glance toward the bedroom door, both wanting and loathing his desire to shoulder it open... yet knowing what he would find behind it.

He hated the fact that Chris had read the spell, and somehow involved him as one of the recipients. He adjusted himself, being in a somewhat constant state of arousal was too much, especially when he knew that if the spell held true, there was nothing he could do to prevent its eventual course.

He sat beside Chris' computer, trying to search for a way to reverse the spell that was affecting his friend - but found nothing. Tim pushed the computer away, stood uncomfortably and leaned against the back of the sofa. He sighed and looked down the hall toward the closed door.

Even in the dark, he could still make out its outline. It was only a temporary boundary to keep his heart from what it desired. He felt sickened at that thought, and could only imagine what Chris may be going through right now.

***
Even in the pitch darkness of the room, Chris could feel the changes as they continued. The bottom of the shirt he had been wearing was riding up toward her flattened stomach. Higher and higher it rose in its gradual migration, drawn upward by the subtle expanse of her expanding breasts.

On Tim's sisters dresser she located a candle, beside it was a book of matches. Lighting the candle, she carried it toward the vanity. There in the reflection of the mirror, she no longer resembled the Chris she once knew. Seemingly ‘the he’ that he had been, was now replaced by a buxom young female... a Christine if you will, only just realizing how her former name would be so accepting to being a woman.

Pulling out the chair she sat, the soft lighting creating a very dramatic reflection. Once again, her beautiful eyes were drawn toward the closet, ‘What is in there that has such a pull on me?’

Chris stood and moved to the closet, and realized that even his walk had changed to a more feminine stride. She quietly opened the door and stepped inside, her slender hand reached out felt around the interior. Nothing was within the room that she could find, yet there was still that pull, …still that desire egging her onward.

Toward the corner of the closet she approached, her hands searching the inky darkness for the unknown. There her fingers touched around a silken item that was folded, gathering it up she turned and headed back toward the bed.

Laying the item down, she fingered the ribbon that went around the folded garment. "No, please no!" She cried as her fingers pulled the string until it fell away. She knew what it was, and her desire to possess it, as well as the lack of ability to stop… scared the hell out of her.

She saw it for what it was, a truly provocative negligee that even Tim's sister felt was too risqué to take with her on her honeymoon. She gathered the white satin and lace garment in her slender feminine hands, and began to put it on.

There was a strange eagerness building within Chris, an erotic euphoria that desperately needed release. Still trying to fight her desire, she stepped into the barely-there panty and began to pull it up over her generous hip. There was a momentary pang of horror as she saw the panty was crotch-less as it was being raised. Riding low like she knew Tim wanted, the silken front laying flatly to her new, albeit eager sex.

It was becoming harder and harder for Chris to fight against the magic of the 'Linking Spell', her will to resist slowly vanishing and being replaced with an uncontrollable desire to comply.

She found herself moving toward the vanity to view how sultry of an image the clothing conveyed. Trembling with a new found lust, she reached forward and began to pick up items from the vanity, masterfully putting them onto herself.

The gradual movements she would do, were creating a slickness that could only be described as the lubrication her body needed for intercourse. Glancing eagerly toward the door as she stood, she seductively lowered the perfume bottle back onto the vanity.

******

Tim sat on the couch facing the fireplace, with his eyes closed. His ipod lay upon his naked leg, the music from it was loud. With his ear-buds in, he hoped it would distract him from the unnatural lust for a changing Chris he was feeling.

Wanting comfort from his steel-like erection, his jeans, shoes, socks and underwear lay discarded upon the floor. He grimaced as he fought through another tight surge within his penis, growing even more stiff with each passing minute.

If he would have had his eyes open, he would have noticed the door to the bedroom silently open and the most gorgeous woman he would ever know enter the hall. There was no fight in the woman, not anymore, she only desired one thing and it would be eagerly waiting for her in the living room.

Alluringly, the beauty padded silently to the couch and stood admiring the man before her. She straddled his hips and settled down upon his penis, penetrating her unprotected womb as she attempted to lower herself.

Instantly, his eyes were open. "Chris?" She ignored him, and the more she rocked, the lower she became until he was buried within her deeply. "No Chris, we can't!"

"Shhh baby, make love to me!" She placed her finger against his lips and whispered as she began to slowly roll her hips in the dance that humankind had known since time began.

"I can't... do this... to you!" His resistance was failing miserably as his hands dropped to her wide hips. "We have to stop..."

She kissed him, and then drew his lip exquisitely into her sensuous mouth and then let it go. "No way baby, I've been waiting all night for this!"

His face fell toward her breasts, encased within the sexy white satin cups. Christine reached up with her well manicured nails and pulled the strapless negligee to below her breasts so he would have the access she desired...and he needed.

He began to kiss her unfettered breasts, his passion almost making him erupt into her... yet he still maintained that last little ounce of control. "Christine, I'm trying to save myself!"

"Silly baby, who would you save yourself for...besides me?" She pushed him backward into the couch and began to kiss his lips passionately. "Go ahead and claim me honey, I won't mind."

Her mind became like the shower of sparks from a blacksmiths hammer and the iron he struck. She fell into his chest as her orgasm engulfed her like a great tidal surge, wiping out everything within its path. She panted seductively in his ear, kissing his neck as she fought through her orgasm. All of the eroticism she exuded, pushed him over the edge. "N..Noooo! He cried, unable to prevent himself from pumping his seed into the beauty upon his lap.

She shuddered within the throws of passion, her mouth gaping in a silent euphoric scream. Finely she found her voice, "Oh my god baby, that was wonderful!" She panted lustfully. "I can't believe I was fighting against that all night long!" She smiled seductively at him, the lipstick she was wearing had smeared during their passion.

He caressed her lovely face, "You don't understand, honey..."

She effortlessly removed the negligee she was wearing, pulling it over her head and throwing it onto the floor with his clothing. Then, Christine leaned in so he could grope her glorious breasts. "Didn't you enjoy our lovemaking on this cold, dark and stormy evening?"

He kissed her tenderly, "Oh yes, I did enjoy what we shared... very much so!"

She started to rock her hips once again trying to prolong the feeling she was having, moaning at still being impaled the way she was. Tim continued as her efforts grew even more sustained, "I always said that the first woman who I ever made love to, was going to carry my baby."She paused, looking down to her flat stomach as he continued. "Christine, I hope you realize that the changes within you, are going to continue for yet another nine months! Of that much I'm certain!"

She sank into his arms, "I do love you, and I'm sure that just as this magic exists, motherly instinct will create a bond between our child and I. However, I can honestly say... I really hate that Linking Spell website!

The End

up
89 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos