T.A.R.D.I.S.

Printer-friendly version


tardis_materialising_by_timeagentavril_d3383cn-fullview_0.jpg

unnamed (3)_5_0.jpg



unnamed(1)_1_0.jpg


thumbnail (1)_1_0.jpg


unnamed (1)(2)_3_0.jpg


thumbnail (3)_1_0.jpg


thumbnail (4)_1_0.jpg


thumbnail (5)_1_0.jpg


unnamed (2)_5_0.jpg


unnamed (1)(1)_1_0.jpg


unnamed_19_0.jpg


thumbnail (8)_1_0.jpg


thumbnail (9)_1_0.jpg


thumbnail (10)_1_0.jpg


thumbnail (11)_0.jpg


thumbnail (12)(1)_0.jpg


photo (1)_23_0.jpg


Timelord. Actualization. Reintegration. Demoseille. Imperative. Strategy.
T.A.R.D.I.S. Ltd. Putting the GAL back in Gallifrey
for a hundredth of a century...



Theme music was arranged and realised by pioneering electronic music composer Delia Derbyshire of the BBC Radiophonic Workshop. The BBC originally refused to credit her allegedly because it wanted the Radiophonic Workshop to remain anonymous.

All original images and characters are the Property of B.B.C. Studios and Bad Wolf Productions Images are "Fair Use" and were adapted by FaceApp software

Dr. Who 14.5 Yours Truly.

up
58 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

fun pics

loved it !

DogSig.png

What!

Ingenious,
How did you do it. You even made the that imposter at the end seem likeable.
Loved the YouTube link, I remember watching old grumpy William Hartnell in B&W and being transfixed by the music, the titles and the DALEKS.
Every child at school went around the playground with arms out from the elbows going Exterminate! Exterminate! at everyone.

Very clever! Loved it once I

Very clever! Loved it once I realised who they all were!
A little slow on the uptake I think. :-)

.

.

Just As Well

joannebarbarella's picture

That the TARDIS is bigger inside in order to accommodate all those Gallifreyans. I don't know why it took them so long to realise that female Doctors were so much more appealing than stodgy old males. Mind you, your pictures do the men more than justice.

I love that intro music. I don't know who composed it but it was sheer genius. It's as recognisable today as it was nearly sixty years ago and just as stirring. I remember my seven-year-old son bolting for the back of the sofa as soon as it came on (in 1970). My 20-year-old grandson has the CDs for every series.

What...???

What...!!! Brilliant... But WHAT...???

Da Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrat

PKB_003b.jpg

What?

Podracer's picture

Who the..? Love it, made my first smile of the morning.

"Reach for the sun."

Gak! "Thanks" - not. Because now I have ...

... my grade-school English teacher teacher stuck in my head admonishing "OK, You have 'What' covered, and "Who" is implied - But you missed Where, When, Why and How."
---
But, since this >is< The Doctor, 'When' and 'Where' are shaky, and often deteriorate ...
-
"And 'How?' is very often 'Sonic Screwdriver'...