Of Corushecan!

Printer-friendly version


pink-neon-logo-star-wars-free-png-11661995959iidbzawvw2_0.jpg


A time not as long ago but still somewhat far away...


Coruscant, a nice, early-spring afternoon, Ami's Doll House Bridal Boutique...

"I'm sorry, Mom," the petite girl said as she lay resting on the Divan in the rear of the shop.

"It's okay, sweetie. We hardly have spent any time on levitation, and that ankle just needs to heal." Her mother said from the work area just to the side of the front counter.

"Have you seen your brother?"

"He's over at the Blue Milk Bar downtown with Biggs and that girl he has the eyes for...Mona...Mary.."

"Mara...the redhead? I can see why."

"Uncle Obi-Wan says Skywalker boys are just so... boyish."

"Oh, don't I know it? Well, thank your Uncle for the Force of Rejuvenation and Resurrection. Otherwise, you'd both be in some orphanage on Tatooine!"

"Is that why Daddy???"

"Yes. He was all cranky and hasty and impetuous, to say nothing of..."

"Ugh, Mom... Just the thought.:. I'm so glad things are so much...better."

Just then the bell over the front door rang gently as Luke walked in.

"Great, Kiddo. You're just in time."

"What? I can't stay. I'm meeting Biggs at the arcade."

"That will have to wait! Your sister sprained her ankle and I can't manage to Force-Heal it and your Dad is off-planet until tomorrow, and I have to have this gown modeled tonight in the Coruscant Bridal Extravaganza "

"See ya," Luke said as he stuck his tongue out at Leia.

"Wouldn't wanna be ya."

"Well...not exactly, but where there's a force, there's a way..."

"Oh no...You said you wouldn't do that again.

"C'mon. bro... Mommy can't fix my ankle, and this show is important!"

"Oh, no...You have to have my permission. it says so in that old Jedi handbook!"

"You know," Leia said with a half-smile.

"I heard that Mara girl really likes Sith-shes."

"I don't want to dress like a sissy."

"No, Derp-brain. SITH-shes. You know? Red Saber? Superior power? AND killer breasts."

photo (2) (1)_3_0.jpg

"I don't want killer breasts!" Luke turned to exit the shop, but Padme stepped in his way and sent a startlingly impressive red beam from her right hand, Luke went sprawling across the fabric display and passed out.



Later that evening at the Imperial City Civic Center...

"Setting the pace for the coming Bridal Season are two gorgeous sisters; twins in fact," the pretty Twi'lek hostess said as the pair strutted down the runway. As the two finished walking to the back of the stage, Luke pouted and spoke.

FPan1LLXsAEnlgp_0.jpgIMG-4289 (1)_0.jpg

"I thought you said Mommy couldn't fix your ankle!"

"Weeeelllll."

"I told her I couldn't, so don't blame her. Besides, That Jade girl really likes you, so you two are now off-SITH-she-ly a couple!" Luke...Luci peered out into the audience, shielding his...her eyes. She spotted a tall red-haired girl clad in a tight grey-green leather jumpsuit.. She pointed to her left hand, displaying a golden ring with a bright greenish-white stone.'

"No!" Luci shook her head. Mara Jade tilted her head slightly before pointing to Luci and back to her own hand. Luci slowly turned her gaze to her left hand. Her eyes widened in shock as she beheld a silvery ring with a dark red jewel that seemed to pulsate rather than glow.

photo (1)_26.jpg

"No..." Luci gasped but she stared down a bit at her body, which indeed displayed gorgeous killer breasts; just as Leia predicted. She let out a deep sigh and shrugged her shoulders in a newly blissful surrender...



The next morning, the now-twin sisters sat on the front porch of the Skywalker. Ranch House looking over bridesmaids' dresses. Padme reclined in the chaise lounge, enjoying her Wallander: the Woman from Dantooine novel. Just then, a two-seater Speedster landed in front of the porch and two figures emerged.

"Honey, I'm home," the taller of the two said.

IMG-4286_0.jpg

The other figure just half smiled and asked,

"Did we miss anything?"

IMG-4285_0.jpg

Meanwhile, the girls were nodding as they pointed to the dress magazine.

"I like a more traditional neckline or maybe a strapless... I'm not at all impressed with the Empire gown?"

"Oh, def, sis The Empire Strikes Out!"



Creative input provided by Tropes R Us, LTD

All characters are property of Walt Disney Studios
Music by John Williams
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVU_xjRenUI

up
39 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hmm, did Luke succumb to the

Hmm, did Luke succumb to the dark side or the pink side? Did (s)he get any cookies?

Thx for a nice story^^

I Love Those

joannebarbarella's picture

Danish Symphony Orchestra pop renderings. They're not only good but everybody looks like they're enjoying themselves.

Luci might have been able to steal Leia away from Han Solo.

giggles

nice job hon.

DogSig.png

Did you miss anything?

Rose's picture

No, but I did... replies Padme.

Signature.png


Hugs!
Rosemary