Family Business Part 16

Printer-friendly version

Department of Justice:
Agent Javon Woods hopes that Abdulmejid's men will be able to capture Marshal Weather and Zoey Hansley. If Ms. Hansley testifies, his involvement with Abdulmejid will come to life. A beeping sound comes from his cellphone. It was a warning that the alarm for his car was going off. He tries to turn it off, but it keeps beeping.

“Damn!” He leaves his office and heads down to the parking garage.

He spots his car and notices the alarm going off. He tries deactivating the alarm again, but nothing happens. He walks closer to his car and tries the remote one more time. Just as he presses the remote, the alarm turns off. A white smoke cloud engulfs him and the next thing he
feels is someone hitting him. He passes out as his body hits the ground.

A few seconds later, a black SUV pulls up in front of agent Woods’s car. A figure dressed from head to toe in a black suit picks agent Woods’s body up and places him in the back of the SUV. Once Woods is loaded, the SUV drives off as the figure in black, shimmers as they disappear.

The SUV leaves the garage area of the justice department. As it gets a few blocks away, the paint job on the SUV changes. The license plates change as well. Once it leaves the Washington D.C. metro area. It heads towards the address it was given.

Abdulmejid Osman Hotel Room, New York:
The sofa Abdulmejid sat on was getting furious. He couldn't believe that Zoey Hansley was still alive. He wanted those account numbers. He had just gotten off the phone with Agent Woods and learned where her and Marshal Weather was hiding. He hopes that he will finally put an end to Marshal Weather and Zoey Hansley.

He opens his laptop and starts checking his investments and answering some emails. The power in his hotel room turns off. Just as the power turns off, one of the glass windows explode, and a figure dressed in a full black bodysuit appears. A black helmet covered their head.

Before the bodyguards in the room could react, they start twitching and drop to the floor. The figure looks over towards Abdulmejid.

“Who are you?” Abdulmejid looks at the figure in black.

The person doesn’t say anything as they raised their arms. Abdulmejid pulls his gun and fires at the person. The bullet he fired hits center mass.The person stumbles backward, but not before a small object hits Abdulmejid directly in the chest.

Abdulmejid starts doing the twenty thousand jig. Electricity travels throughout his body as he finally falls to the ground.

The person touches the side of their helmet “Abdulmejid Osman is ready for pick-up.”

The figure picks Abdulmejid's unconscious form and carries him over to the window they came through. A line with a harness dangles outside the window. The figure in black reaches out the window and pulls the line into the room. They secure the harness to Abdulmejid's unconscious form. The figure makes sure that Abdulmejid's unconscious form doesn’t get cut as he is pushed out of the window. The figure watches as
Abdulmejid is lifted into the helicopter hovering high up past the building. Once Abdulmejid is lifted safely into the helicopter. The figure jumps out of the hotel window and glides away from the building.

Wolf Street:
Anika was playing a board game with Lilly, Ashley, and Zoey. Mouse, Marshal Weather, and Gina were monitoring the situation going on with Dakota, Shade, and Hatter. Mouse was linked through Wraith’s camera system and a hidden camera attached to Hatter. The signal went from Hatter to Wraith’s system and transmitted the signal to Mouse.

Mouse was still linked to the satellite system. She was watching and recording everything, as it took place. Mouse looks up when she hears Gina’s cellphone beep.

“Who’s calling you, now cousin?” Mouse was curious because Gina has been on her cellphone most of the morning.

“I’ll tell you in a few minutes.” Gina steps away from her cousin.

“We got Agent Woods and we’re on our way to the gym.” Gina was glad everything went as planned. It was short notice, but Zak and Siri managed to pull it off.

“Alright, Zak. Did you make sure the cameras were jammed?”

“Yes, ma’am. There’s no recording of us coming or going.”

“Good. Wait until you hear from Dakota before bringing Agent Woods into the gym.”

“Yes ma’am.” Zak ends the call.

Mouse looks at her cousin “you pulled in extra people?”

“There was already a second team in Washington D.C. I just went ahead and used two members of the second team to capture Agent Woods.”

“That makes sense. Otherwise, he might have gotten away.” Mouse understood why Gina did what she did.

Anika’s cellphone starts playing the theme to Night Rider. She picks it up off the table and presses accept “is it done?”

“It’s done, boss. We have Abdulmejid Osman in custody. He might need a change of underwear.” Terry glances back to Abdulmejid's unconscious form.

“Alright, transport him to the local Marshal office with all the information we have collected.” Anika was going to make sure Abdulmejid was put in jail.

“I will.” Terry was heading towards the airport to meet up with Carla.

She was supposed to bring the armored van to transport Abdulmejid to the marshal's office. Terry had bought an armored van a while ago at a government auction. He had restored the van and has been using it to transport some dangerous items to his workshop.

The new suit Carla was using, was designed by the person who did Hatter’s and Shade’s electric motorcycles. He had met her and talked about a few ideas he had with her. He also was getting items he needed for his projects as well.

Anika ends the call to Terry. Agent Weather looks at Anika and Gina “why didn’t you tell the others what you were up to?”

“Because there wouldn’t have been anything they could do. I still had some of my team in New York. Since Abdulmejid was in New York on business. I figure I would have my other teammates arrest him.”

“What about his diplomatic immunity? Won’t he be able to use it to get out of being arrested?” Marshal Weather knew a lot of diplomats use it to escape what they have done.

“I put him on the wanted terrorist list. He isn’t going to be able to escape or use any legal tactic to avoid spending some time in your jails.” Mouse was proud of herself.

“Who are you?” Marshal Weather looks at Mouse with a puzzled look on his face.

“I shouldn’t be telling you this, but I work for MI 6.” Mouse figured Marshal Weather was going to find out sooner or later.

Lilly looks at Mouse “you work for MI 6?”

“Yes, I’m not an agent, per se. I work in their computer department.”

“So, what you told me was true?” Lilly couldn’t believe that Mouse was a British agent.

Ray’s Gym:
Hatter was walking around looking at the place. She was getting antsy and wanted some action. She turns around and looks at Shade “what do you think Bree is doing?”

“Probably playing on her tablet.” Shade knew how much Aylin cares for Bree.

“Well, I promise to spend a lot of time with her when we get back.” Aylin wanted Bree to know how much she cared for her.

“I think she will like that.” Shade cared about Bree as well.

“I hope so. Is there any sign of those merc’s yet?” Aylin knew Dakota was outside watching the parking lot.

“Not yet, Aylin.” Dakota was sitting outside in Wraith waiting for the attack.

She had parked next to a dumpster and used the new function that Terry added. Wraith could now blend with any object he parked next to. It was the same type of special coating that the Black Knight had.

She has been in contact with Terry and learned that Anika had given him and Carla a mission. After she spoke with Terry, she talked with her babysitter Lilly to see how the twins were doing. She missed not being around her girls.

As Dakota is sitting and watching the gym, she spots three SUVs pulling into the parking lot.

“We have guests, guys. At least three SUVs.” Dakota watches as a guy exists from one of the SUVs and kills the power to the place.

Shade and Aylin smile as the lights turned off. Darkness was their favorite playtime.

“Let the games begin.” Aylin rubs her hands together.

up
190 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

No Off the Shelf Gear

BarbieLee's picture

They seem to be fringing a lot of high tech research gear to the game. Tossing the guy out the window and hauling him off with a chopper was a neat way to take out the trash. The mercenaries who hit the gym will find out what it's like to deal with those who live in the dark.
Hugs LadyDragon623
Barb
Life is meant to be lived not worn until it's worn out.

Oklahoma born and raised cowgirl

Play time is upon us

Samantha Heart's picture

Now Hatter gets to have some MAJOR fun. Darkness she & Shade can play.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

That's our Hatter!!

You could start a whole new series "Playtime With Hatter"! I'd love to have that as a t-shirt! A picture of Hatter with arms crossed holding a pair of jumper cables with crossed cattle prods at the bottom would be one possibility. Another would be Hatter spraying her special cards from one hand to the other, the cards visible in the middle be the Dead Man's Hand.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Let the lessons begin

Jamie Lee's picture

So...Woods thought he was getting away with spying scott free. DA didn't realize he was actually helping connect the dots back to him by the constant safe house discoveries. Now he's being delivered into the right hands, as well as his boss.

Now that the mercs have shown up, it's time for their lessons in hurt to begin. It's a lesson they'll learn as they expire.

Others have feelings too.