The Heaviness Of The Badge Chp. 18

Printer-friendly version

Stash House:
“Hello boys, it’s party time.” An evil smile appears on Jester’s face.

She tosses two softball-size balls into the room. They explode, just before hitting the floor showering everyone in a thick cloud of glitter. Jester moves fast through the falling glitter towards the nearest guy.

Right behind her, is Hatter with her dart rifle. She fires at several nearby guys, hitting them with the specially coated darts from her rifle. The men that get hit with the darts, start convulsing from the chemical that the darts injected into them. They start forming at the mouth and shaking violently.

Shade jumps past Hatter with his sword drawn and slices through another guy. The gang members were still disoriented from the explosion and from the glitter that was covering everything. Just as some of them tried to fire their weapon, they get hit by one of Hatter’s darts and start shaking.

If it wasn’t Hatter hitting them with her darts. It was Jester swinging her cane like a bat and hitting them on the side of their heads. Sometimes she would swing and hit them in their crouch area with a sadist smile on her face.

Bella watches as Hatter, Jester, and Shade fight or cut down gang members. She looks around and spots the leader running towards the back of the place. She chases after him along with Lobo. Jack wanted to have a word with him and she couldn’t blame him either.

Alonso runs as fast as he can. He glances over his shoulder and spots an angry tan and black german shepherd chasing after him. He notices the dog was covered in body armor. Behind him were a Latino woman wearing a bulletproof vest, chasing after him and the dog.

Bree watches as Lobo chases after Alonso. Every time Alonso threw something in Lobo’s path, he either jumped over it or dodge around it.

“¡Atrápalo, Lobo!” Bree watches as Lobo jumps over a chair Alonso threw in his way.

Lobo leaps and knocks Alonso down onto the ground, face first. He spins around and growls at Alonso as he laid on the ground.

“I wouldn’t move if I was you or he’ll rip your throat out.” Bree stopped and had her gun pointed at Alonso.

“Who the fuck are you?” Alonso wanted to know who the people were that attacked his stash house.

“Friends of Julia Bounty, asshole!” Bree walks over and cuffs Alonso’s hands behind his back.

Bree isn’t gentle when she cuffs Alonso. She picks Alonso up off the ground by the plastic cuffs.

“Hey, bitch be careful. I have rights you know.” Alonso looked at the dog standing in front of him.

“You forfeited your rights when you went after Mrs. Bounty. The only thing you have now is whatever Mr. Bounty gives you.” Bree starts walking Alonso back towards the house.

When she arrives, she spots Hatter, Jester, and Shade cuffing a few people. Others were laying on the ground and floor. Some of them looked like they had met the point of a sword. She spotted blood trickling down Jester’s right arm.

“Are you okay, Jester?” Bree was concerned as she looks at Jester.

“I’m fine. It’s only a flesh wound.” Jester’s arm had been grazed by a bullet.

“Take all the money, weapons, and blow the rest up.” Hatter knew what her uncle wanted to do to the place.

“Ladies, the hummer isn’t going to be able to support everyone we need to take back to the ranch.” Shade knew they couldn’t take everyone.

“Give me a few minutes.” Hatter puts her rifle away and runs away from the group.

“Where is she going?” Bree looks at Shade since he was her boyfriend.

“To get us a ride.” Shade knew what Hatter was doing.

“Does she even know how to drive?” Bree didn’t know much about Hatter, except what she has observed so far.

“She knows how to drive.” Shade knows Hatter has been driving since she was thirteen years old.

Jester drags out some more prisoners they didn’t kill or seriously injured. She puts them with the rest. As for the injured ones, she looks over towards Shade “what do we do with these punks?”

Shade looks over towards them “call the paramedics to come and pick them up. It’s more than they deserve.”

“Are you sure?” Jester wanted to make sure.

“Yes, I’m sure.” Shade wouldn’t kill unarmed or injured people.

“Okay, you’re the boss.” Jester calls 911 to come and take care of the injured.

While she is on the phone, a white cargo van approaches and stops at their location. Hatter was sitting in the driver's seat.

“Told you she knew how to drive.” Shade walks over to the van and starts tossing their prisoners into it.

Bree looks at Alonso “just because you’re in this van, doesn’t mean I and my pet won’t be joining you.”

Bree takes over driving duties from Hatter. She follows behind Shade as he drives the Hummer back towards the ranch. She wonders what Mr. Bounty and his partner is going to do to these men?

up
195 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Knowing Jack

Samantha Heart's picture

The small fish he'll let Hatter & Jester get info from them THEIR WAY. While the "Big Bad Wolf & Bad Ol Puddy Tat" take the leader & give him a cocktail of stuff IV & after the truth seurm Jack gives the leader it will be Cheshire turn with a VERY NASTY. very exotic no antidote posin. He will be dead in hours or days & IT WON'T be pretty if I know her it will be a VERY painful death; ORRRRR Jack will let the guy go just to let Chaos chase him down & kill him either way he dies a painful death lol.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Those who survived

Wendy Jean's picture

Are in for a very unpleasant time.

What Jack's going to do to the gang members?

Jamie Lee's picture

Yeah, not giving Lobo a reason to act is a wise move, right now. But later, they may wish Lobo had acted after Jack starts asking them questions. Questions they will try rufusing to answer, only making it harder on them.

Others have feelings too.