How Life Can Change -5- Daddy's Girl

Printer-friendly version

by Little Katie

Part 5
Daddy's Girl

By Little Katie

Ah, part V, next time I'll have to use my other hand to count with. She's home, isn't that great, and a sleepover as well, oh boy (or girl). I need to clarify something, there are some sexual scenes contained in this part, and before people start shouting child porn, note it is clearly exploratory as most kids do. But if you are offended by such things, please keep any comments to yourself, all other comments welcome.


Emily sat on the old swing that overlooked her back yard. She gently rocked back and forth, allowing her bare feet to lightly graze the cool evening grass. She inhaled the evening air, enjoying the smell of nature and the outdoors. Her movement stilled after a bit as she got caught up in just being out of the hospital.

"I missed this place," she said to herself, "it's exactly the same, but everything is different. Maybe its just that I'm all different."

A lady bug landed on her bare arm. She sat and watched it as it crawled up towards her elbow. It seemed so beautiful to her that she tried to hold in her giggle so as not to frighten the little creature. She lasted a few seconds before giggling softly. The creature flew away.

"Bye, bye, pretty lady bug," Emily said softly, kind of sad that the creature went away. She rocked back a tad further, the breeze of the motion could be felt up her dress. She wasn't use to feeling a breeze that high on her leg. It felt different, but it caused slight pleasure. Alone, she felt safe to explore such things, but at the same time a feeling of loneliness and isolation was with her as well.

"Jessie is here." Her mom called out.

"I'm coming." Emily shouted and ran towards the house, leaving her shoes next to the swing. Jessie had gone back home to get things for the night, but that was several hours ago. Emily met Jessie at the door and smiled and gave her a big hug.

"Took you long enough." Emily teased.

"I had to clean my room and then pack. Here, take one of these bags."

Emily took a pink duffel bag from off the ground. "You're only spending the night, what's all this, moving in?"

"I brought my Barbie stuff so we can play and have fun."

"Oh, okay, let's go to my room. Mom, we're gonna spend the whole night in my room is that okay?"

"Sure, dear, just don't make too much noise and don't tear the place up."

The two girls raced up the stairs upon hearing the okay from Emily's mom. Emily closed the door behind them and placed the bag on the end of her bed.

"This is gonna be fun.' Jessie said with excitement.

"Yeah, I never had a girl sleep over with me."

"It's a lot of fun, we can stay up all night and talk or play with dolls or listen to music or tell stories."

Emily smiled at Jessie, and sat on the bed, Jessie sat down next to her.

"What are you thinking about?" Jessie asked, placing an arm around Emily.

"You."

"Me, what about me?"

"You remember when you kissed me in the hospital."

"Yeah," Jessie blushed.

"I really liked it"

"Cool, so did I"

"You ever kiss like grown ups do?"

"No, did you?"

"No." Emily blushed, realizing that though she may have lied to a few of her friends, she was much too timid to attempt such a thing.

"Want to?" Jessie gushed.

Emily just nodded, not wanting to say anything, unsure what words to use.

Jessie leaned toward her and parted her lips. Emily followed suit and moved toward Jessie. Before long their lips met and they softly tasted each other, each unsure exactly what they were doing, but liking it just the same. It seemed like they were kissing for an eternity, but only fifteen seconds had elapsed. They both stopped simultaneously.

"How was it?" Jessie asked.

"Wow, that was so good, I--" Emily turned beet red and hugged her friend.

"It was good for me too, you're my first," said Jessie.

"You're my first, too, I hope my only."

"Aw." Jessie flung her arms around Emily and the two rubbed noses and sat in silence for a few moments. Suddenly a knock came at the door.

"Yes?" Emily asked as the two girls created some space between them.

"Just making sure you two were okay" Emily's dad said, coming in, "and I brought you up some snacks so you girls can keep to yourselves."

Both girls thanked him and took some cookies, chips and sodas from his arm.

"Oh, by the way," Emily's dad continued, "when someone knocks you might also want to adjust your skirts." He winked at Emily and smiled. Emily adjusted her dress, which inadvertently had gotten raised above her panties. She buried her head in a teddy bear as her dad left.

"You think he knows?" Emily asked.

"Nah, he probably thinks we was wrestling or something."

"I hope so."

"Anyway, he's cool, he's so not like your mom."

"What do you mean?"

"My mom says your mom is uptight, like in the hospital, geesh."

"What?"

"I never had my mom get so upset because I showed my undies, it was just girls there and you were nudey."

"I guess, maybe she has to get use to it."

"Nah, your mom's always like that and you know it, if something can be wrong with something, she'll find it."

"She's okay and she's pregnant, my dad says girls go screwy when carrying."

"Okay, maybe. Just think, soon you'll have a real doll to play with and change and stuff. I bet your mom has you baby sit now that you're a chick."

"Huh? What's that got to do with anything?"

"Everyone knows you can't have a guy baby sitter."

"Why?"

"I don't know, you ever have a guy watch you, not your dad?"

"No."

"See, anyway speaking of dolls, let's play some Barbie and I can teach you better about being a girl, okay?"

Jessie and Emily emptied the large pink duffel bag carefully. They placed each doll on one area of the floor and they separated the clothes to the appropriate doll. They set up the doll furniture to make a mock house, each room having its specific items. Jessie dressed the brunette Barbie in red shorts and a white blouse. She sat down and took a small brush and worked on the doll's hair. "Got to make her pretty, she's got a date with Ken."

It wasn't the first time that Emily had played with dolls, in fact before the accident, they played many types of games. But, this time Emily paid close attention to Jessie. The times that she played with dolls, as John, she just went through the motions without paying much attention. She thought if she had to spend the year as a girl, then it would be best that she learned what to do. She picked up the blonde Barbie, and put a blue sequined gown on her and the matching shoes. She sat down and began to mimic Jessie, paying close attention to getting her doll's hair to match her friends. "Who is this Barbie going to date?" she asked.

"The other Ken doll, his name is Ben, they are twins." Jessie laughed. "You got to dress him up for the date too, and then you got to tell me the story of the date too."

"Okay, I think I know how I want the date." Emily replied as they both took a Ken doll. Jessie dressed up her Ken in blue shorts and a white polo shirt. She put sneakers on his feet and placed him and her Barbie into the car. Emily dressed her Ken doll in a tuxedo and matching accessories.

"You tell your story first, tell me about their date," said Jessie.

Emily took the doll and started to role play. "This is Ben, he is going to take Barbie on the best date of her life. First he will take her to a six star restaurant and buy her lobster and wine. Then he will order his limo to pick them up because they were drinking. They will go to the opening of Ben's new play that he wrote. They will sit in the best seats, up and away from people. After that they will go to Ben's mansion. When they get there he will surprise her and propose to her. She will be so happy and say yes. Then they will kiss and cuddle and fall asleep."

"Wow!" Jessie said as she looked at Emily with astonishment.

"What?"

"You never ever told a story like that, it was good. Usually you say they go out to McDonalds and go home and only take a second. I loved it better then any other story, I home mine is good."

Emily watched as Jessie acted out a date where Ken and Barbie did a bunch of sports things. They went to play tennis, and then water skiing and all kinds of athletic things. Emily got interested in the story line, more so then ever. She also was in deep thought, thinking about how she was acting different than in the past. Could she be liking becoming a girl, or did it even matter now that Jessie was here?

"Its getting late," Jessie said, looking at the clock, "it's past nine."

"So? I thought the point was to stay up late."

"Yeah, but in bed, and telling jokes and things, we need our pajamas."

"Want to use my bathroom to change?" Emily asked.

"No, we can do it right here. We are both girls now, you know."

"Yeah, I guess its okay."

Jessie removed her jeans and shirt. Emily watched her carefully as she did. She had dreamed of such an occasion ever since she learned the difference between boys and girls, yet now it seemed moot. "I guess if I wanted to see it, I could look in the mirror," Emily thought to herself.

Jessie put on a white tee shirt, it barely covered her tush. As she moved, Emily could see her underwear peek out. A few months ago this would have driven her wild, but now she didn't have the same kind of feeling about it. She liked what she was seeing, but her impulse to stare or to try to see through the clothing was no longer there. She simply enjoyed seeing what she saw for what it was.

"Okay, your turn." Jessie called out.

Emily slowly lifted her dress and took it off. She found an empty hanger in the closet and hung the dress on the door. "Maybe Mom needs to wash it special," Emily thought to herself. She caught herself out of the corner of her eye in a mirror by the door.

"You know this slip would make a pretty good dress too." She said to Jessie.

"It's a little thin."

"Maybe good enough to sleep in."

"You're just stalling."

It was true, she was simply stalling. She didn't worry about Jessie seeing her in just her undies, but that her old feelings might return and she wouldn't know how to handle them. But, she did need to get ready for bed. Finally she removed the slip and stood in front of the mirror again. She gazed at her crotch, the skin tight panties seemed alien and the lack of any bulge made her realize that nothing had returned. She found a nighty in the second drawer of her dresser; though there were several to chose from, she picked a soft, pink, sleeveless one. She noticed that none of the pajamas had any bottoms to them. She slipped the nighty over her head and noticed in the mirror that it didn't exactly cover everything. The lower region of her panties were clearly visible. "Oh well, she already saw me naked" Emily mused to herself.

"You're adorable!" Jessie squealed.

"Quit that." Emily blushed and turned away.

"You know what's nice to do in the summer?"

"What?"

"Sleep with no panties on, its cooler."

"No."

"Yeah, want to?"

"I don't know, I guess if you do it, I will."

"Okay, but if I take my panties off and you don't then I'm going home." Jessie warned.

"Deal."

Jessie sat on the window bench. The shades were drawn so she didn't worry about others looking in. She slowly removed her panties.

"See nothing to it." She said as she flung her panties at Emily.

Emily looked in disbelief for a second, starring at Jessie's vagina. While still staring she removed her panties as well. Though Jessie's nighty concealed some of her privates, Emily had no such comfort. Emily felt the air gently brush against her vagina, she felt pleasure but was afraid of it being known.

"Let's get into bed," Jessie said as she leaped onto the full size bed. Emily pulled the covers down and climbed in. Soon after Jessie followed suit.

They looked at each other and laughed. Emily reached over and turned the lamp off.

"Jessie?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I tell you something?"

"Sure."

"I think I'm still in love with you."

"I know."

"I mean like wanting to be with you."

"You are with me, silly."

"I mean." Emily trailed off.

"You mean this," Jessie took Emily's hand and placed it high on her own thigh.

"Um, yeah," Emily kept her hand still as she felt her friends thigh.

"I told you in the hospital I wouldn't stop you."

"I thought you were joking."

"No." Jessie said as she parted her legs slightly. "I've loved you since I was a baby, why stop now?"

"Cause I'm not a boy anymore."

"So what, that doesn't stop anything." Jessie kissed Emily, softly their mouths touched as their tongues danced together. Emily's hand moved to Jessie's mound, slowly, as if not to feel any heavier then air, Emily rubbed.

"I'm sorry I jumped in the hospital when you touched me, you took me off guard."

"Want me to try again?"

Emily nodded meekly as she opened her legs slightly. Jessie went real slow as she made her way up Emily's leg. Trying to mimic her friends touch, Jessie rubbed very slow and gently. "It even feels like mine." Jessie informed.

"I hadn't thought of it, but you're right." Emily touched her own along with Jessie to confirm the comparison. She felt a little bit of moistness in them both as well. Her body was tingling and her belly felt warm. Her face was warm as well and she couldn't understand why. The sensation caused her pleasure and also some guilt, that she shouldn't be doing this. But, the pleasure exceeded the guilt considerably. She noticed that as Jessie's hand moved back and forth, her own hips moved rhythmically in the opposite direction.

To her surprise Jessie was doing the same thing. They each looked at each other and kissed softly again. Their hands left their privates and embraced each other.

"Do you like that?" Jessie asked.

"It's weird but feels good."

"Yeah," Jessie agreed. "I never had someone do that before."

"Me neither." they both laughed.

"You feel hot?" Jessie asked.

"Yeah, you?"

"Yeah, let's not sleep in anything."

"Sure."

Jessie removed her nighty and threw it beside her side of the bed. Emily followed suit. The light that filtered into the room was limited and didn't help Emily see anything new. She was curious if her friend's looked like hers. She never had compared what she used to have to the other boys, the opportunity never arose.

"This is fun, I'm glad I slept over, if you weren't a girl this would've never happened."

"Yeah, I'm glad too." Emily said but her words surprised her; was she glad because she got to explore with someone she had dreamed about or was she glad that she was a girl? She just didn't know.

The girls hugged each other and snuggled together. Emily loved the feel of her bare skin touching her friend. It was so soft and warm, it sent the same type of feeling through her body as when Jessie was rubbing. She couldn't exactly explain why this was. Jessie adjusted herself and now their privates were touching each other. Not the whole part, just the upper portion. Emily and Jessie each sighed contently. They looked at each other and smiled softly. They dozed off to sleep, each in her own personal heaven.

Around 2:30 in the morning, Emily stirred lightly. She and Jessie were still embraced, but, she felt something different from her groin area. "Crud, I got to take a pee" she thought, not wanting to leave her friend. This was the first time this fact of nature had happened to her since becoming a girl. In the hospital, they had taken care of it somehow, she didn't want to think about. She lifted Jessie's arm from around her waist and slowly rolled away.

The soft plush carpeting kept her from making a sound as she hopped to the floor. The cool air whispered against her soft, pink flesh. She made her way to the door and slowly opened it. She looked into the hallway to make sure the coast was clear, remembering that she was, in fact, naked. She darted across the hall and into her bathroom. The bathroom was hers, except in the morning when her dad used it to shower and shave, saying that her mother's 'junk' always got in his way.

Emily closed and latched the door as was her practice. She stood before the bowl and lifted the seat. She then relaxed her bladder as she had done a millions time before. She felt the warm liquid spray down her leg. She fumbled trying to find something to aim and make it to the bowl. "Oh my God," she thought as she came to her senses.

She closed off her bladder and put down the seat. She sat there on the bowl and let nature finish. Her legs were wet, and her pride was damaged. When she was done, she took a terrycloth towel and wiped up her leg and placed it on the floor to get the rest of the mess. She would come back and clean the rest when she woke up in the morning.

Emily unlatched the door, and checked the hall for her parents. Figuring no one would be up at this hour, she slowly shuffled her feet. "Why does this have to happen to me?" She sobbed. She opened her door, entered her room and slowly closed it, the latch barely made a sound.

She sat on the edge of her bed and cried. "I can't even do the simplest thing like potty, how am I ever going to get use to this?" she thought, trying to not make a sound, but crying none the less. A small hand touched her back.

"What's wrong, why you crying?" Jessie asked.

"I made a mess, I can't even go pee right."

"How did you make a mess, girls can't miss."

"I forgot and tried standing up. It got all over my leg and floor."

Jessie laughed in spite of herself.

"Forget you then." Emily said, as she pulled away from her friends touch.

"No, I'm not laughing because you made the mistake."

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm laughing cause I did the same thing when I was five, I wanted to go like my dad."

"For real?"

"Yes, it's okay, I still love you."

Emily sat back down, and Jessie wrapped her arms around Emily's back. "I don't think I would be able to get through this without you."

"That's why I'm here." Jessie giggled. Emily laid back down, and rolled to face Jessie. Jessie brought Emily's head into her chest and petted her hair. "It will be okay." Jessie kissed Emily on the forehead and they both went back to sleep.

At about 8 a.m. John senior entered his daughter's room; her mother was making her favorite breakfast. He opened the door gently, not wanting to scare the two children from their sleep. They were cuddling each other and the sun lit their rosy bottoms. He laughed softly at seeing this, even though his first reaction had been shock and anger. "I guess it's not that bad," he thought to himself, "it's just youthful curiosity and I guess since they are now both girls, no harm is done."

John walked to the bed and gently shook his daughter on the hip. "Wake up, sweetie, you too, Jessie." He said as he shook the other girl. Emily stirred and slowly opened her eyes. She saw her dad standing there, she quickly looked for the sheet to cover herself up. She threw it over herself and Jessie, who was also coming to.

"Morning, Daddy," Emily said meekly, afraid that she was going to be in real trouble.

"Morning, sweat pea," He said, sitting down on the bed. "Have a nice sleep over?"

"Yeah" Emily said, waiting for the bomb to drop.

"Don't worry, you're not in trouble," John said, noticing the worried looks on their faces. They both smiled and looked relieved.

"Thanks, Daddy." Emily said and Jessica seconded.

"You're just lucky it was me that came to wake you and not your mother, she would of flipped, understand?"

The girls nodded their heads, knowing that what they had done should be a secret, and also, that John knew they had been naked.

"Now, give me a hug and a kiss and then get dressed before Mom does find out."

Emily let the sheet drop and hugged her dad and kissed him on the cheek, Jessie did the same thing. He patted each girl on the rump and gave them a slight push to get ready. He turned and smiled at them as he left the room.

"Too cute," he thought as he walked down the hall, "it must be great to have such innocence."

"I thought we were dead" Jessie exclaimed.

"Yeah, good thing it wasn't my mom, she's like really strict on being clothed, she wouldn't even let me get undressed to run through the sprinklers when I was a baby."

"Your dad saw us, you know, naked and all." Jessie giggled.

"So what, he's my dad."

"He's cute too."

"No, he isn't, quit that and get dressed before my mom comes in."

Jessie put on the same clothes she was wearing yesterday, knowing that soon she would be back at home.

Emily went to her dresser and got a pair of yellow undies and slid them up her leg, the elastic hurt when it touched the scar, but the pain soon went away.

She looked in the other drawers and found a blue denim skirt. The zipper and tag were both in the back.

"What's wrong with this thing?" Emily asked while pointing out the skirt.

"Its suppose to be that way, put it on and I'll zip you up." Emily pulled the skirt up above her waist slightly so the material wouldn't rub against her scar. Jessie zipped up the back and gave Emily a small swat on the tush.

Emily found a white tee that had an outline of a star on the chest. "Not too bad." She thought and she put it on.

"Hey, it don't fit," she said as she looked down and saw her stomach showing.

Jessie laughed. "That's the style, you look cute, let's go and eat."

The girls made their way down the stairs and the odor of French toast greeted them. They each ate their full, and afterwards Jessie went home. She did however leave her toys behind, this way Emily had something to play with, she was sweet that way.

Mom sat down next to Emily after the table was cleared. "So how was your first sleepover?" she asked

"It was a lot of fun."

"What did you guys do?"

"We played with her dolls and that was fun and we listened to the stereo some, mostly we just talked and slept."

"Sounds like a you did have fun then, good. See, being a girl doesn't mean you don't get to do some really neat stuff."

"No, I guess it don't."

"Good. What happened in the bathroom, I normally don't go in there but it smelled."

"Oh, I had an accident in the middle of the night and was too tired to clean it then, I'm sorry."

"Did you get the sheets too?"

"No," Emily replied, "I forgot I needed to sit and tried to do it like a boy."

"I see," her mom raised an eyebrow, "you got to remember these things."

"I'm trying, it was the first time."

"Make it your last, we don't need to get the floor messy and smelly, and what if you were out somewhere and did that, so think."

"Dear," Dad stepped in, "it was a one time thing, let her adjust to things."

Her Mom just gave her Dad a look. "You need to start remembering you're a girl, you're Emily, Johny is dead, you hear, you aren't a boy."

Emily's eyes welled up and she bolted from the room. Her father turned to go after her. "Let her be, let her have a good cry," said her mother.

John turned back to his wife, "What the hell is your problem? Why did you say those things, she's a little kid you know, and this just happened."

"We can't coddle her, she's got to adjust and if we keep pussyfooting around it, its just going to be that much harder."

"Wait, wasn't it you that said take it slow."

"This way is best for her, if we go gentle and try to be lenient she is going to think that stuff can just go on. She's cursing me under her breath, but she won't piss on the floor again."

"That's cruel, I can't do that to her. All those other things you said weren't cool either."

"We got to cram ten years of being a girl into her as soon as possible, this is the best way. It may be harsh but in the long run, you'll see."

"I think you;re wrong, and what happens if she does have another accident, new plumbing isn't going to be that easy to get use to."

"Then I'll put her in diapers until she learns. This way in a month I'll have two babies instead of one. The humiliation alone should teach her then."

"You're wrong, woman, just wrong, and I'm not having this argument until you come to your senses."

John walked out of the room and back up the stairs toward his daughter's bedroom. Even with the door closed he could hear the tears. He knocked on the door gently.

"Who is it?" Emily yelled out through the tears.

"It's Dad, can I come in?"

"I guess."

John walked in to see Emily hiding under the covers, her head buried in a pillow. He sat down and rubbed her back, trying to coax her out.

"We need to talk, sweet pea, don't hide from me, please?"

Emily pulled down the blanket from over her head and rolled to face her dad. Her eyes were red and her bottom lip trembled slightly. John opened his arms and Emily jumped into them, crying on his chest.

"That's okay, honey, let it out."

"Why?" Emily asked as it was the only question she could think of.

"I don't know completely why? Your mom thinks it's best to be strict with you, that it will help you get used to being a girl quicker."

"But I'm dead, she said it herself."

"I don't think she means it the way you do. That part of your life is over, being John Junior, perhaps, maybe not, we still made a deal. But inside, you are still the same person, just the shell is different, but everything that made you special as a boy, makes you equally special as a girl."

"But, why is she being mean, she was never like that, she hates me."

"No, honey, she doesn't, she loves you very much and this is just her way of dealing with things. That and her hormones are running wild with this baby on the way. You remember how she was crying a while ago, because I gave her a rose."

"Yeah."

"Same thing I think, she just can't control it and we have to be understanding too."

"But it hurts."

"I know, she'll come around and figure that out, you know Mom."

"I guess," Emily said as she wiped off her tears.

"You know what?"

"What?"

"I like that we had this talk, we haven't talked this much in a long time."

"I like that we talked too, it's nice."

"No what else is nice?"

"No?"

"Holding you."

Emily blushed, "I like it, too."

"Do you like being Daddy's little girl?" John asked not really knowing why, perhaps just to see the reaction.

Emily blushed a bit more. "I kind of do." Emily wasn't saying that to make her dad happy. She answered it truthfully, shocking them both. But being held by her dad's strong hands, being vulnerable emotionally but knowing she was safe in his arms, gave her a sense of joy.

Her dad wiped away her tears, and wiped the tear that had formed in his own eye. He held onto her and rocked her slightly, realizing that he too, enjoyed having a Daddy's girl.

"Wow," her dad said, "I think we both made a big step out of all this mess that happened to you."

"I don't know."

"I hope you were being honest about liking being Daddy's little girl, it makes me feel special."

"You are special Daddy, and it's true, really, I don't know why, but I really like this and like that you like me like this. Do I make sense?"

"A lot of sense."

"I also like this," Emily through her arms around her Daddy's neck and gave him a huge kiss on his cheek."

"That was sweet, honey." John kissed his daughter back, placing it right on her forehead.

"Am I wrong for liking this?"

"No, not at all, I love this, but not as much as I love you."

Emily began to tear again as she kissed her father for a second time. His hands held onto her, one on her back and the other on her bottom.

"Emily?"

"Yes?"

"I love you, I love you a whole bunch."

"I Love you too, Daddy, with all my heart, honest."

"Why don't you play some and let's give Mom a bit of a rest today. I'll take her out somewhere just the two of us, this way you can have the house to yourself. Will that be okay with you?"

"Yes, Daddy."

John left the room, but not before getting one more kiss, this time on the lips. He smiled, "I can get use to this" he thought. He told his wife that Emily was okay and she gave him an I-told-you-so look. He also told her that they should go out, just the two of them, give the parents and child a break from each other. She agreed, and made a half-hearted apology that she may have been wrong.

Emily sat in the window and watched as her parents walked to the car in the driveway. Her dad, noticing her, gave her a little wave. Mom did, too. Emily blew them each a kiss and smiled and laughed.

"What was that all about?" Mom asked John.

"Just a little talk and an understanding we reached."

"Oh, gonna clue me in?"

"No," John joked, "it's between Daddy and his little girl."

John opened the car door for his pregnant wife and then got in on his side, they drove off to points unknown, well, unknown to Emily at least.

Emily watched as the car drove out of sight. "I guess I don't really mind everything about being a girl. It's nice being with Dad and Jessie. I don't know why Mom has got to be mean."

Emily walked to her bathroom, the towel was still where she left it. "It smells a little, but its not all that bad." She bent down and picked up the towel. She walked down the stairs and threw it straight in the washing machine. She put a cup of detergent in, just as she seen Mom do a thousand times and started the wash.

She went back upstairs with a bottle of spray cleaner, a sponge and some paper towel. She started to scrub the area with the sponge. "Cinderella, Cinderella" she started to sing as she worked. She giggled at herself as she finished drying the area with the paper towels. "Gee, that wasn't so hard" she said sarcastically.

Emily went back to the room. She decided to make her bed. She just felt that everything should be neat. She made her bed with care and it looked almost as good as when she first saw it.

She turned her attention to the dolls on the floor. She pretended that Barbie was being taken to France with her husband Ken. "Wee, madam this is the Eiffel Tower," she made the second Ken doll say as she made a small tent out of a wash cloth. She laughed a little, but got bored quickly. "Dolls aren't a lot of fun without a friend." Her old toys could not be found, she assumed they were put in storage with the other boy clothes. She put on her stereo, she watched as the display lit up to the beat of the music. All of the sudden a song came on, "I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world, imagination..." Emily just laughed at this song, but it caused her to dance. She twirled and rocked her hips and laughed, she felt free now that she was alone. Even her longer hair felt good as it swished against her shoulders. After the song she felt tired and sat down by the window. She swung her feat and stared at the empty street.

She saw the grass and realized that the last baseball game was coming up tomorrow. "I think I'll go, I don't want to just stay in the house all the time." she thought to herself. "I'll be in uniform anyway so I won't have to explain nothing to no one. I hope Mom and Dad let me."

Emily got tired of staying by the window, and as all children do, went on to something else. She went downstairs and found a magazine. It was odd, it was Teen for preteens. She laughed, "shouldn't they just call it Preteen?" She took it outside and sat on the swing. She rocked back and forth and read the magazine from front to back. It contained articles on make-up and boys. It also contained articles about menstruation and she wondered if now she was a girl if that would happen to her. She decided she better ask her Mom that one, in case something happened.

Our young lady, Emily, is learning some of the joys of being a girl, and though there are some problems so far she is being a trooper. Like I said the sex was exploratory, my four-year-old niece has been caught playing with some boys, so it happens. Anyway, this is another example of the story going in a different path and me just going along for the ride and writing it for you. A lot of this chapter was not planned, or was planned differently than what happened. Enjoy, and please, post your comments.

up
82 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sweet and Innocent

terrynaut's picture

I didn't see anything wrong with the casual exploration of young bodies this chapter. I thought it was sweet and innocent.

The only thing that concerned me was Emily's mother. She seemed a bit too uptight even for being pregnant. Sheesh. I hope she mellows out and treats Emily with more compassion. It's a good thing Emily has her father. :)

Thanks and please keep up the good work.

- Terry

Yes, She Is

Truly Daddy's Girl. But that mother needs to take a chill pill or risk losing her new daughter. She could suicide or runaway if the mother keeps on berating her.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Innocence and Curiosity...

Nearly ALL pre-teen children are curious about their bodies and the bodies of the opposite gender. This is quite innocent and should be tolerated by parents and older folks. Of course, it does open them to the possible harm that the fortunately fairly rare child-molesters could cause them (I refuse to use the term "paedophiles" for such damaged individuals, because they do NOT "love" children, if they did they would protect them and help them to stay innocent. To misuse them is not to love them, not Philos love, not Eros love, and certainly, what they have is not AGAPE love (the Ancient Greeks had words for 3 different kinds of love). All "normal" human adults love (Agape) small children and admire their curiosity and their innocence, one has to be a very damaged and mixed-up, sad person to feel lust or to want to hurt them. Emily's mum is slightly twisted - this is quite common among those infested with a religious mind virus, which a lot of US citizens suffer from, in my experience.

My own parents were from families coming from different faiths and were both kicked out for the "sin" of falling in love with each other despite that. They both had hangups about nudity (most British people have still !) and my baby sister and I never ever saw them naked, nor did we ever see them kiss, I remember us both discussing their relationship, and wondering if they even loved one another, concluding that our being there meant they must have "done it" at least twice, but we were poor and they had arguments about money at least twice a week during a particularly difficult period, which made us both anxious about our immediate future. I was about 10 when they caught us both in the same bed, both wearing nighties, exploring what kissing and cuddling was like. We were both whipped and locked in at night in our own rooms from then on. It was relaxed after a while but they were too embarrased to "tell us about the birds and bees", so told us we would learn all that at school later on !

My own 2 daughters were allowed to see us naked together from the start, and when they asked about the different bits we had we told them the proper names for them and explained what they were for. They grew up far safer for knowing and being so aware. But back when I was a child adults were preoccupied with WW2, and trying to stay alive. There was not "Time Enough for Love" (to borrow Heinlein's book title).

Katie, your tale is lovely, and I am re-reading it, having remembered some of it and suddenly felt it would be worth reading it again, which it was! Thank you for sharing it with us all.

.

Briar