Indeterminate Sentence Redux: Men Sentenced to Be Women

Printer-friendly version

Caught and convicted: “My name is Jenny now and because I was a good girl I now have the tits and State ID card to prove it.”

It's amazing what young men will do in order to NOT get committed to a hard core men's prison.

Days 1 – 14 = Pre-trial intake; the process begins

All detainees had (allegedly) committed crimes and affronts against women and had been sentenced to indeterminate sentences in a special prison diversion program to atone for the crimes caused by our toxic testosterone fueled ways.

The Program

“Respect, tolerance and appreciation of all things female will be deeply ingrained into you prior to your release back into society.”

Criteria for the diversion program included being ages 18 to 28, no inclination to violence and being deemed ‘salvageable’ to the ‘correct’ way of behaving, mentally pliable and being receptive to the goals of the program. There were 12 of us at the beginning.

Upon conviction rather than being transferred to a harsh mainstream prison we would be diverted (transferred) to a Program facility that could deal with convicts like us. Avoiding a ‘real’ prison was our goal.

The Program was a comprehensive forced feminization and attitude modification program. We were to literally ‘walk a mile’ in the high heel pumps and bras of the females we had reportedly victimized and/or abused. We were ‘girls in training’ and expected to evolve to looking, sounding, thinking, dressing and behaving like women before being released.

Development of secondary sex characteristics, mannerisms and attitudes of women were crucial parts of our reeducation and release program. The term ‘progressive feminization’ was used a lot. We would be held in a secluded jail for several weeks prior to a “trial”.

Feminization began immediately upon arrest. We were required to shower and shave our legs and armpits; it was a large communal shower. It was an odd sight to see so many naked men sitting on shower benches and carefully shaving their legs; spontaneous erections popped up on a few of us. Smoothly shaved legs feel erotic if you’ve not experienced shaved legs before. In the weeks ahead we’d find that nylon stockings and silky panties enhanced that those stimulating sensations.

Mandated wardrobe

Outerwear was a drab 1/2 sleeved blue print prison shift with an elastic waist band; the hemline was knee high. White cotton ‘granny’ panties and white satin, lace trimmed camisoles with one inch shoulder straps was our underwear. Black opaque tights served as socks. Black ballet style shoes with one inch kitten heels were to familiarize us with eventually walking in higher heels. The degree of progressive feminization in store for us was beginning to hit home. Our image was becoming girly.

We became aware of the feeling of vulnerability and draftiness that wearing a dress entails which is exactly what the Program intended.

Inoculations, ‘vitamins’, testosterone blockers, hormones, hypnosis sessions, subliminal messaging, libido enhancers and anti-anxiety drugs began on day one. A sedated prisoner that has also been subjected to subliminal messaging is more compliant and less trouble than a non dosed prisoner. Facial hair growth slowed significantly while hair growth on our head increased; haircuts were forbidden until release. We were assigned a communal dorm room that had a single communal shower. Sundays and Thursdays were leg shaving days; we routinely saw each other nude.

14 days of exams, tests and indoctrination

We were subjected to detailed psychological and medical exams which included a full body cavity search and digital prostate milking to obtain semen samples. While we held a plastic cup to catch the specimen a technician wearing a lubricated thin rubber glove penetrated us and stroked our prostates until we involuntarily ejaculated; sperm motility was being measured as was the elasticity, tightness and gripping power of what they called our ‘boy-pussy’.

Perhaps it was the libido enhancers kicking in or the hypnosis but being digitally penetrated was an odd yet satisfying experience on many levels. I and most of the others began to look forward to our weekly prostate exams; there’s no such thing as a ‘bad’ orgasm.

Our height, weight, chest size, waist, inseam, penis size, shoe size and other measurements were dutifully recorded. It was like going to a tailor to be fitted for a custom suit.

Every day in pre-trial confinement allowed the drugs, subliminal messages and mental conditioning to take effect.

Day 15 - The “Trial

If you were pulled before their tribunal your fate was already sealed; that’s why our medications and psyche sessions began immediately upon being arrested. Even if you were found “not guilty” you would be subconsciously changed forever. One day you have a life and the next day you just disappear… for an indeterminate period of time. No hope of rescue. No recourse. The only ‘course’ we could expect was intercourse because our lives were now fucked.

There was no jury, only a panel of three cranky, bitter, old women with dry vagina syndrome who were charged with implementing a controversial prison diversion program for non-violent young hoodlums. The Program was a severe behavior modification pilot program called Total Immersion Therapy (TiT). The twisted irony of the acronym is that detainees could not be released from The Program with less than C cup sized breasts.

The tribunal believed toxic masculinity was the cause of all wrong doing and aggressive behavior; ridding troubled youths of their ‘toxic testosterone’ would rehabilitate and reverse their unruly male ways. Becoming submissive and feminine were key elements of The Program. Castration: surgical, chemical and/or mental castration of detainees was perceived as the optimum solution in making bad boys into good girls.

We all were found guilty of being male and susceptible to gender reprogramming; we were given 5 injections within 30 minutes of our ‘conviction’; 2 of the injections went directly into our tits. The shots had a mellowing effect and undoubtedly contained anti-anxiety drugs in addition to female hormones. Facial hair growth stopped and our tits were becoming noticeably puffy and itchy. Our hypnosis sessions were designed to make us more receptive to cross-dressing and same sex intimacy.

Low frequency subliminal messages were broadcast into our dorm as we slept. Split second flashes of hidden images and subtle cues were imbedded in all videos we were shown. Absorbed at a subconscious level this technique would prove to be very effective.

‘Convicts’ were given mandatory reading materials to encourage the feminization and behavior that was expected of us. Frock, TG Life, Transliving and other magazines were very informative and very stimulating; erections were frequent as was the need for sexual relief.

Due to the hypnosis, drugs and subliminal messaging none of us were shy about solo or mutual masturbation; leg shaving days seemed to make the need for relief more urgent. Extra boxes of tissues were put in our dorm.

Day 16 - Post conviction – Progressive feminization began in earnest; we become accustomed to NOT wearing pants; wanting to shave our legs; wanting to look ‘nice’. We were being groomed to be dressed for success.

Our simple blue prison shifts were replaced with more feminine short sleeved, high waist, flared summer dresses with sweetheart necklines; our hemline was now six inches higher to ensure our stocking covered legs were fully on display. We became accustomed to the draftiness of wearing dresses; it was a reminder of what our future held.

Ultra feminine pink nylon tricot French cut panties were substituted for our bland cotton ‘granny’ panties; white 15 inch nylon half slips we were added to our daily wardrobe as part of our ‘progressive feminization’. Progressive feminization required wearing nail polish; ‘Cobalt Blue’ made our nails look pretty.

We were given a 3 pack of multicolored satin spaghetti strap camis and could wear the color of our choice; I liked the yellow cami the best. Our black opaque tights were swapped for sheer thigh-high lace-top stockings; they felt naughtily pleasant on freshly shaved legs and rubbed pleasantly as we walked.

Our 1 inch heel ballet shoes were upgraded to classic black peep-toe pumps with 2 inch heels that were designed to shorten our calf muscles and get us used to walking on our toes; the stockings made wearing heels easier. Our red toe nails were always on display.

Program compliance

Length of incarceration depended on the degree of program compliance while in custody hence the term “indeterminate”. Respect and empathy for femininity in general and development of the secondary sex characteristics and attitudes of women were essential. Other factors that affected your release date were: the degree of feminine intimacy you embraced, your submissiveness, feminine appearance, breast size, etc. Having a ‘C’ cup breast was required for release.

Despite fear of incarceration in a men’s prison 2 recruits was dismissed from The Program.

There were two weeks of post conviction tests, interviews, and evaluations; daily deep hypnosis sessions were very relaxing. The inoculations, ‘vitamins’, testosterone blockers, hormones, subliminal messaging and anti-anxiety drugs continued. Inhibitions against displays of affection and touching decreased.

The ‘Fabulous Four’ – John/Jenny, Steve/Stacie, Rod/Rose and Jack/Jackie

It was during the testing and evaluation period that I (John) became acquainted with Jack, Steve and Rod. We bonded easily and it gave us someone to talk to. The ‘Fabulous Four’ as we called ourselves talked about sports, cars, movies, school, jobs and our current predicament.

What’s your story?

One topic to help pass time was: ‘What was the most embarrassing thing about the process so far’?

Rod quickly spoke up, “The full body exam, especially the rubber glove up the poop chute freaked me out. I offered to jerk off but I think they wanted to finger fuck me.” Some of us nodded in agreement.

Steve volunteered, “The exam wasn’t bad but when they had me strip they saw I was wearing panties… er, they were my girlfriends and I had just left her. THAT was embarrassing!” The entire group laughed.

The group turned towards Steve and me. “Well, what are your stories?”

I volunteered, “Like Steve I was found wearing panties too…but mine were beautiful peach colored French cut beauties with just the right amount of lace. The only thing is that they were mine.” Nobody laughed.

After an awkward pause we turned to Jack.

“I feel stupid that I got caught. I wasn’t wearing underwear; I was going commando style. The prostate exam actually felt good; like the orgasmic dick-tickle feeling that slowly climbing a rope in gym class was like.” The other’s nodded in agreement to the rope climbing reference. I had the same pleasant sensations in gym class and with the exam. The other’s gasped in disbelief.

Our consensus was that no one wanted hard time in a prison filled with career criminals lusting after sex with young men; anything but that! We had been told that prison or The Program would be a real life changer. Prison was a scary place and is why we agreed to enter The Program.

Your ticket to ride – out of the blue and into the red

The night before being transferred we were each given a bottle of ‘Cherries in the Snow’ red nail polish; two bottles of polish remover and a bag of cotton balls were left in our dorm.

“Here you go ‘ladies’, you’re leaving here tomorrow morning. If you don’t want to be left behind remove your blue polish and re-paint your nails bright red; all ten of them. Red nails are your tickets out of this place. Be sure to bring the bottle with you as you will need it at your destination.” The aroma of polish remover filled the dorm room.

I was the first one with clean nails and was soon blowing on my pretty blue fingernails to dry my polish. A few boys were obviously struggling and I offered to help. I discovered that I enjoyed painting and drying the toes of Steve and Rod in particular; it felt erotically naughty to be femming up a boy. We were rewarded for my efforts with pleasant erections in our panties; Rod briefly touched my penis through my panties, leaned over and kissed my cheek. “Thank you Johnny” he said. Something in the Programs methods was obviously working.

I stood up, stretched and went to my bunk leaving Rod and Steve to work things out. I lay down and held my hands at arm’s length to admire my pretty nails. I closed my eyes and discreetly relieved myself of my erection under my blanket; I fell asleep to the sound of giggling young men unabashedly jerking off. The Programs mental conditioning efforts were effective.

Day 31? - a month of hormones, hypnosis and conditioning

I, (soon to be called Jenny), Steve/Stacie, Rod/Rose and Jack/Jackie and the rest of us were to be put on the jail transfer bus very early the next morning. The fact that our foursome had ‘bonded’ had been noted by our ‘guards’. Our friendship was to come in handy in the near future.

We are transferred

It was dark when we were awakened. We put on our dresses and heels and went to breakfast. Afterwards we ‘girls’ lined up to board the bus. Our painted toes were easily confirmed.

We were bound for an unknown far away location on a bus with blacked out windows. We were told we were in a very exclusive program and that we should feel damn lucky to not be going to a high security men’s prison. It was long trip with no stops. I repainted Steve’s and Jack’s and my nails to help pass the time. I was not surprised that when I blew on their toes to dry them they developed erections. Our bus was well stocked with boxes of relief tissues.

Halfway to our destination we were given a paper sack with a single ham and cheese sandwich on white bread, a single packet of mustard, six carrot sticks, a juice box and a packet of our daily medications. The prison bus was equipped with a restroom; a chain link security cage protected the driver from us.

Our bus arrived at our destination many hours later; we heard radio chatter directing the bus driver where to park. The ominous sound of a heavy security gate slamming shut behind was un-nerving; it didn’t bode well. We were in a flat remote area that had few trees; we had no clue where we were. Escape was not an option. We were ordered off the bus and told to form a line. Our only possessions were the clothes we were wearing and a bottle of nail polish. Boxes of our medical records, court files, personal effects and our previous girl clothes were given to our new facility.

We stood in front of a stark looking cement building that looked like a huge warehouse or secret government prison. Towering chain link fence topped with rolls of razor wire surrounded the huge compound. Two skinny windows were adjacent to the heavy a blast door type of entrance. A sign over the door read “The Nest”.

We were led inside to a large ‘great room’ that was the hub of the facility. One portion of the room was set up for eating with high school cafeteria looking table/bench setup. We could smell food being prepared behind closed doors in an adjacent cafeteria; the clanking of pans was unmistakable.

Another part of the room was configured as an assembly area with about 20 chairs, a huge flat panel TV and a podium for presentations. There were several long tables near the podium. Each table had large pink shopping bags on them. We were told to take a seat and wait quietly for instructions. We sat and nervously looked around our new home and wondered what was in store for us.

Hallways to rooms, administrative and medical areas radiated like spokes of a wheel from the great room. I nudged Steve and pointed to a sign with arrows indicating there were a beauty salon and a doctor’s office nearby. A pleasant looking lounge area that resembled a living room complete with carpeting, couches, chairs, coffee tables and reading lamps was in the corner of the room.

A huge banner proclaimed “Welcome Ladies”. Rod nudged Jack and pointed out security cameras high on all the walls.

In the Beginning

Eventually two attractive women with clipboards entered the room from a side door and walked over to where we and the pink bags were waiting. Each woman was intently checking us out and making notes on their clip boards. Both ladies were very attractive.

After a few moments a tall woman addressed our group. “Ladies, my name is Miss Diane; my associate is Miss Martha.” Miss Diane paused and gave us a stern visual inspection; Miss Martha took notes.

Making eye contact with each of us Miss Diane shouted at us. “Cross your damn legs like a woman when you sit! You have your legs spread apart like a bunch of retired drag queens trolling for a John! Nobody wants to see your ugly snatch! Our goal is to have you looking, acting and behaving like women! That was made abundantly clear to you. So do it or quit the program. Perhaps a few days on Ward C are needed?” Miss Diane had our undivided attention.

Gritting her teeth in anger Miss Diane took a deep breath and loudly ordered, “Everyone stand up!” We immediately did as she commanded. Calming herself Miss Diane continued.

“Watch and follow along as Miss Martha shows you what should become automatic to you every time you sit.” Miss Martha pulled out a chair and waited for Miss Diane’s instructions.

“As you sit always begin by smoothing your skirt under you with a brush of the hands. Then step back toward the chair, bend from your knees and sit.” We followed Miss Martha’s example.

“Now that you’re seated cross your right leg over your left leg at the knee, hold your thighs together without any gaps like Sharon Stone did in Basic Instinct!” We all were sitting like women. Miss Diane smiled.

“Ladies, if you had read the literature we provided you immediately upon your conviction we would not be having this conversation now; you would already know many of the things required of you. You damn well better read what you’ve been told to read; you’ll be better prepared for what is in store for you. Do you understand what I just said?” Miss Diane paused to let what she had said sink in. We nodded our heads in the affirmative, some of us answered with ‘yes’. Miss Diane continued her welcome speech.

“More explicit instructional literature and videos awaits you in your rooms. ‘Regiment of Women’ by Thomas Berger is mandatory reading; reading it and the other materials will help you graduate The Program.”

Miss Martha stood up and spoke.

“Proper feminine grooming, dressing, demeanor and sitting are essential for your eventual release. Electrolysis, vocal surgery, breast and nipple augmentation will be offered to those that want it. Never forget that no one leaves without Miss Diane signing off on their release. Never forget that I and the rest of the staff control your future, is that clear?” We all nodded and said, ‘Yes, Miss Martha.’

Miss Diane’s demeanor seemed to have lightened up. “I’ve been told that Jenny was the first one to finish painting her nails at the jail and that she helped several less enthusiastic girls at the jail and on the bus. Remember this; everyone needs a big sister and cooperation is rewarded.”

We had puzzled looks on our faces trying to figure out who Jenny was.

Miss Diane chuckled, “I got ahead of myself. Who is ‘Jenny’ you ask? Jenny used to be called John. From this day forward she is to be called Jenny.” A soft gasp came from our group.

“Let’s meet all our new girls. When you hear your boy name called raise your hand and listen for your new name; repeat your name and put your hand down. From now until your release you will respond only to your femme name.”

The process didn’t take long. The only delay was when Steve objected to being named Susan. Raising his hand Steve politely asked, “I would really like being named Stacie.” Miss Diane and Miss Martha looked at each other and said, “Sweetie, if you promise to be a good girl that would be fine.” Stacie smiled and said, “I’ll be a good girl Miss Diane. I promise.” A happy tear ran down Stacie’s cheek.

Recap: I, John was now Jenny; Rod became Rose; Jack became Jackie and Steve was to be Stacie. There also was Fannie, Beth, Tracie, Jewel, Mary, Joan.

Reality sets in – Day ??

Miss Diane called for our attention. “In addition to clothes there are other important elements to your transformation from bad boy to good girl; cosmetics, attitude, tits, counseling and a purse are just a few examples.”

As Miss Diane was speaking Miss Martha was handing out black leather purses to each of us; they were a medium sized convertible clutch/cross body combo; a shoulder strap was inside. A tasteful gold colored medallion reading “Nest” was imbedded on the side.

Miss Martha explained, “A purse is a ‘must have’ for every woman; you will carry one with you at all times when not in your room. Every woman’s purse contains lipstick, a mirrored makeup compact, tissues, a hair brush and a variety of other essentials. Additional necessities will be given to you as you progress. There will be occasional purse inspections to insure that your purse is properly stocked. Women wear cosmetics and so will you.”

Miss Martha paused for a moment to let her words sink in.

“And now we progress to a new element of your progressive feminization. Open your purse, get your compact and lipstick and color your lips. Everyone has the same color for now. Apply your lipstick and we’ll continue with your in-processing.”

Miss Diane chuckled at the struggle that some girls had in applying the bright red color and noted which girls had no trouble or reluctance at all. Jackie and I were the first ones done; Jackie winked at me to acknowledge my proficiency at lipstick application. The lipstick color matched our nails.

Miss Diane resumed control of the presentation. “Good job, ladies. Place your purse on your chair, form a line along the table with the pink bags, remove your boring denim jail dresses and strip naked. We have pretty clothes, shoes and bras for all our pretty new women.” The way in which Miss Diane phrased her comments about our situation was mentally emasculating. Several of us perked up at the reference to finally getting bras.

We made an unusual sight; 10 naked ‘men’, wearing 2 inch heels, cocks swaying, wearing red lipstick and nail polish. We looked around nervously sizing each other up waiting for instructions. In my opinion Jackie had the prettiest penis.

Miss Diane motioned with her hand and a rack of pretty tropical print puff sleeved sundresses were wheeled into the room; they were femininely short and would show a lot of leg. Our names hung on our specific dress. A cute yellow print dress caught my eye.

“Yes, girls, sundresses, garter belts, high heels and tits are the epitome of femininity.” Pointing at the dresses Miss Diane said, “You’ll soon be wearing one of these beauties; garter belts and perky tits are also in your future but not today. First let’s get you dressed.”

“Step forward, take the “welcome” bag that has your name on it and get dressed. Your new heels and first bra are in your bag.” Three of our group were visibly quivering and silently crying; Stacie was one. I wanted to comfort him.

Before we began dressing Miss Diane said, “As you put on your bras and camisoles take note of the puffiness, size and increasing definition of your areolas on your growing breasts; your tits and nipples will soon be the size of a mature woman and will require the comforting support of a bra. In the mean time you’ll have a basic B cup starter bra; sewed in enhancer pads will provide you with some cleavage; very soon theses pads will not be needed.”

We took our bags and began to dress; red high cut nylon panties with cute accent bows first, then matching half slips, followed by delicious looking sheer thigh high nylon stockings. In keeping with the progressive feminization we were given our first bra. It was a bright red lace trimmed push up; the B cup padding gave everyone the instant cleavage that Miss Diane had mentioned.

I quickly had my bra on; I hooked it behind my back like my mother used to do. Most of the others struggled and resorted to hooking their bra in front and then rotating it into position. Miss Diane duly noted my dexterity in hooking my bra. ‘How does she know this already?’ she thought. Fuchsia colored spaghetti strap camisoles completed our underwear.

“We look like the photos in the magazines that we’ve been reading” Tracie commented. “Based on the abundance of panty bulges I think we look very sexy” Mary added. Void of any inhibition Mary lowered her panty and displayed her erection. “Would you like to touch it?” she coyly asked. There were no volunteers. Program methods were again displaying their effectiveness. I smiled as I looked around to see who had the biggest bulge.

“Before you put on your new heels you need to put on your dresses.” Miss Diane pointed at the rack of dresses. “Find the dress with your name and get dressed; we wouldn’t want you girls to catch a cold.” All the dresses were the same style; the differences were pattern and color.

By luck the yellow dress I had noticed had my name! It was a beautiful tropical print short “flared” sleeve, high waist, ruffle hem that stopped 6 inches above the knee, V-neck and cute! I felt very lucky.

Our new shoes were classic black slingback pumps with 3 inch stiletto heels. We could feel the tightness in our calves and the arches of our feet but they, combined with our now defined breasts, definitely added to our feminine image. We looked fantastic. Knowing that under every dress was a turgid penis made the moment erotic; it was a ‘tranny fest’! I refreshed my lipstick because I wanted to. Erotic urges roiled through my groin; I was anxious to get to our room.

Miss Diane and her associate walked amongst us taking notes and checking for erections. Miss Diane seemed pleased.

Miss Diane called for our attention. “Settle down ladies! It was nice to see boys get excited about wearing pretty dresses. You’re beginning to look girly in your dresses, bras, panties, heels, lipstick and nail polish. Be advised that you will not leave here until you reflexively look and act womanly; until men are attracted to you and until YOU are attracted to men.” Half of our group gasped at her declaration.

“Put your old clothes into your pink bag and be seated; Matron wants to greet you before we allow you to have dinner! Be sure you sit like women. Sleepwear, shoes, cosmetics and hygiene items await you in your rooms.” We did as instructed.

A breakthrough in attitude

We sat, legs properly crossed and excitedly chattered like women at a wedding shower; we complimented ourselves on how pretty we were, how nice our lipstick matched our nails, how nice our new heels and stockings made our legs look, etc.: our collective attitudes had definitely changed. There was no embarrassment in wearing feminine clothing, nail polish and lipstick. We had become more effusive towards each other; cheek kisses, butt caresses and more had become routine.

Our short dresses made feeling each other’s stocking covered thighs easy. When Jewel began sensuously rubbing my inner thigh I did not deny her; I spread my legs. She had just cupped my bulge when an overhead intercom advised us to stand up and be quite. Miss Diane had been observing us; she gave me the ‘thumbs up’ signal, smiled and reached for her clip board.

Matron

A door off to the side opened and four very attractive women entered the dayroom. All were dressed like models about to go on a date. Their makeup, jewelry and fingernails were perfect; they wore four inch black leather pumps. A stern looking older woman appeared to be in charge. We were told she was to be addressed as ‘Matron’.

Matron had close cropped hair, wore basic makeup, black closed toe shoes with a 1 inch heel, a black cop “utility belt” that held a walkie-talkie and a taser. She wore a plain looking below the knee Navy Blue business skirt with a formal looking white blouse; she looked stern. The women that entered with Matron stood behind her with Miss Diane and Miss Martha.

Matron cleared her throat and began in a terse, strong deep voice to explain the program and what we should expect over the next months and possibly years.

Welcome to the Nest

“Ladies, this facility is called The Nest. It can be comforting or it can be harsh. The choice is yours. The Nest is an experimental rehabilitation facility. You are being held in a secret and remote location. Some ‘girls’ have been in The Nest for over two years.”

“We have a set of rules that you will abide by; there are no excuses. The amount of time you spend here is entirely up to you. To help you through the program you have been assigned a roommate. You will need each other if you are to survive and leave The Nest. If you don’t comply you don’t eat. We have harsher methods on Ward C to insure your full compliance to the program; methods that include castration and other procedures that you don’t want to experience. Am I clear?”

“No one in this group has an STD and no one is HIV positive. This will prove to be a big relief to you as you indulge in the intimacies required for graduation. As you know you were immediately started on female hormones and testosterone blockers to begin your feminization. What you don’t know is that libido enhancing medications and subliminal messages were also given that encourages acceptance of same sex intimacy.”

A collective gasp arose from our group.

“Because of your medications you will experience new urges and mood swings, your tits will itch as they develop and you will find yourself attracted to each other. You will be psychologically reprogrammed to live a better, crime free, feminine way of life. Take a close look at the lovely ladies behind me; they are genetic males.”

Some of us went pale as it became clear what was to happen to us all.

“As your passion and desire for intimacy and sexual release increase don’t fight it; follow through with your urges. There is no such thing as being gay in the Nest; we know that several of you began mutual masturbation before being transferred here. That is fine but never masturbate or be intimate during a meeting or class activity and always cleanup any mess you make.”

“Miss Diane, Miss Martha and the other ladies completed all phases of our program and could have left a long time ago. They have chosen to remain with us at The Nest to assist indefinitely.”

“To help you understand how this facility works think of The Nest as a school campus. I am the Principal and Miss Diane is Assistant; the other ladies are like guidance counselors and teachers.”

Miss Martha

Miss Martha was Miss Diane’s assistant it seemed. She too was very feminine, well endowed and dressed like she was going on a date. Low slung blouse, black patent leather pumps with 4 inch heels. Her lipstick was bright red just like ours. Her eyeliner and eye shadow appeared nice but a bit heavy.

Our group had not seen this degree of feminine beauty for many weeks. Some of us were clearly showing our appreciation in not so subtle, non verbal, ways; panties were beginning to bulge. This did not go unnoticed by Matron, Miss Diane or by Miss Martha. In fact Martha broke into a smile and took notes. The Program worked hard at making us hard.

Monitoring explained

“We use very advanced audio and video monitoring. You will be monitored and recorded 24/7 and that includes the bathrooms, hallways, toilets, showers, beds and dayroom.”

Their system also bombarded us with subliminal messages to reinforce program objectives. Split second flashes of hidden images and subtle cues were imbedded in all videos we were shown. Low frequency subliminal messages were also broadcast into our dorm as we slept; absorbed at a subconscious level their methods were very effective. All of this had a powerful impact on us and explained the desires I was experiencing; I was infatuated with two boys in our group.

Matron turned to her staff and told them to leave. “Miss Diane, I want you to leave too but you are to go to the video monitoring room and activate the recorders. Stay alert and send for help if you think it’s warranted. Make notes of all infractions.” Miss Diane immediately complied.

Addressing us again Matron said, “Familiarity with cosmetics, clothing, lingerie and high heels is essential for you to you fully understanding what women experience every day. You will also routinely shave your body and maintain your nails. From this point forward any time you pee you MUST sit down just like the women you will soon be. You have lots to read and practice in order to become the young women you agreed to become in avoiding prison. Reading ‘Regiment of Women’ and viewing all our in-room instructional videos will help.”

“I’ll now call names and assign room numbers. Get over your shyness now; it will help with what is coming later be more pleasant.”

“Jenny and Stacie, room one.” I looked around, found Stacie and immediately took her hand in mine; her hand was clammy. “Jackie and Rose, room two. Beth and Tracie room three, Fannie and Joan room four and Jewel and Mary are in room five. Each room has just one shared double bed to promote cuddling; you will become very familiar, and perhaps intimate, with your roommate.”

“You’ll find a variety of outfits, clothes, sleepwear, lingerie and instructions on your bed. Your walk-in closets have been well stocked with additional women’s clothing, shoes and very cute rompers for the weekends. You’ve been provided with a wide variety of skirts, blouses and dresses to familiarize you with mixing and matching a woman’s wardrobe. What you wear, unless we specify a certain outfit, is up to you. There are no pants.”

“Your chests of drawers have been stocked with panties, bras, stockings, etc. Bathroom medicine cabinets are fully stocked with feminine necessities including enemas, douches, tampons, panty liners, razors, etc. Vibrators and extra AA batteries are in each night stand.”

“Your dual vanities are fully stocked with cosmetics, brushes, nail polish and related necessities. An assortment of costume jewelry such as necklaces, bracelets, anklets and rings is in every room; feel free to accessorize when the mood strikes you. Ladies wrist watches are on everyone’s pillows; wear them!”

“Although you have been shaving your legs and armpits for several weeks first on your agenda today will be to shower and shave all hair off your bodies except your eyebrows and the hair on your head; this means your pubic areas… front, back, balls and butts. You’ll probably need your roommate to give you a hand.”

“Report back here in ninety minutes. A late dinner will follow. Afterwards you’ll go back to your rooms to get acquainted with each other; don’t fight your hormones or urges. Relax and go with the flow and your stay here will easier. You have ninety minutes. Dinner waits for no one. Go!”

We adjourned down the hallway towards our rooms. Stacie was three inches shorter than my 5 foot ten inch height; a perfect height differential for a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. I recalled that when she was arrested that she, like me, was wearing panties. Unlike me she told us they were her girlfriends.

Our rooms are nice; our wardrobe is extensive

Each room was an oversized studio apartment with chairs, love seat, side tables, lamps, writing table, two dressers, two mirrored vanities, paintings and a 50 inch flat panel TV; a shared bed would insure physical contact and intimacy. There were no windows.

We had a spacious bathroom with a large walk-in shower that could easily accommodate 3 people, a tub, toilet (with bidet) and large shared walk-in closet already had the clothes we had been told about. A few outfits were hanging on the closet rods. We would select our own clothes.

A copy of ‘Regiment of Women’ by Thomas Berger and two boxed ladies wrist watches were on our bed pillows; vibrators were in the night stands of every room and a 50 page bound compilation of Big Closet stories was on the coffee table in each room.

Monitoring arrangements had been well thought out

Each room had high resolution cameras and audio surveillance equipment in the ceiling, in the bath room and over each bed. Motion and sound triggered them to turn on. Two-way observation mirrors were built into the walls.

Intercoms in the ceiling allowed the staff to make announcements and broadcast low frequency subliminal ‘Night Whisperings’ as we slept. Without our knowledge staff listened and recorded conversations and intimate moans of carnal delight.

We enter our room

I opened the door for Stacie and we entered our room. We stood there for about thirty seconds before Stacie broke down in tears. She was sobbing and trembling; I thought she may collapse. I gave her a compassionate hug to calm her down and began softly crying too. Together we cried and tried to digest what we both were going to have to endure. And we hadn’t even read The Rules yet. We kicked out of our heels.

Gathering a semblance of composure I broke our hug and held Stacie at arm’s length. “Hold on, Stacie. Calm down; it’s going to be ok. We can get through this together. We just need to work as a team.” I pulled Stacie into another embrace to comfort her and reflexively gave her a gentle kiss on her lips. Our three inch height difference was perfect so I kissed her again. Her reaction was to hug me tightly and passionately return my kiss. I felt her tenseness subside.

I looked around our room and retrieved a glass of water for Stacie. I guided Stacie to the love seat. “Here, take a sip; we’ll be ok.” I put my arm around her, pulled her close and caressed her hair; she rested her head on my chest. We sat with our eyes closed and relaxed. Her heartbeats slowed and became one with mine; I felt an attraction. Having our own room was cathartic.

After fifteen minutes of relaxing I picked up our list of instructions and we silently skimmed through them. New instructions would be issued as needed.

Instructions – key points

“All clothes and shoes were selected based on measurements taken after your apprehension. You will always dress completely in female clothes. This means panties, camisole, bra, skirt, dress, slip, etc. Footwear will have a 3 inch heel for now; nylon stockings, pantyhose or garter belts are mandatory. More casual rompers and tennis skirts WITH HEELS are allowed on weekends. Heels are mandatory at all times.
Become familiar with your make-up, clothing and feminine hygiene products. Your vanities are fully stocked. You will always wear make-up which includes mascara, lipstick, blush and nail polish.

There will be no sleeping in the nude. Sleepwear will be baby dolls, chemise or similar woman’s nightwear.
Shave daily and more frequently if needed. Douche at least twice a week.

Your purse is a key part of your femininity. You will carry it with you, fully stocked, at all times; it is to be fully stocked with cosmetics, compact mirror, hair brush and other female essentials. Purse inspections will be randomly done.”

When we had finished Stacie looked up and was about to burst into tears again. I stopped her by saying, “Shhh…don’t cry Stacie, this is easy. It could be much worse. You should shower and shave first. I’ll layout our clothes to save time. Call me if you need help in those… awkward places. We’re on a time schedule.”

Help me!

Stacie had only been in the shower for ten minutes when she called for help; there were two areas that Stacie was having difficulty with. Most difficult was her backside; she couldn’t gain access to her rear crevice. “Jenny, help me! Please” she begged.

I had no choice

I stripped naked, picked up the razor and stepped into the shower with Stacie. I sat on the built in bench and told Stacie, “Back up closer to me, bend over, relax your butt and spread your cheeks.” Stacie did as I asked. I used my fingertips to spread the shaving foam in her crevice; I circled and teased her soft opening.

As delicately as possible I made several passes with the razor. Her sphincter reflexively puckered with each stroke of the razor or touch of my fingertips; it was mesmerizing to watch. I was surprised at how clean and pretty Stacie’s ‘rosebud’ looked. I had a strong desire to kiss and explore her pretty pink pucker. I was panting with lust and had spread Stacie’s cheeks for better access to her boy-pussy when Stacie’s voice snapped me back to reality.

“Jenny, I need help up front too; I’m afraid of using a razor on my ball sacks. I can’t get the angle I need.” Before beginning my new task I leaned into her crevice and kissed her exposed pussy; I probed her virgin hole with my tongue and licked her perineum. Stacie moaned in delight and wiggled her pussy against my eager mouth; I fluttered my tongue and probed deeper. I had found a way to end her panic attacks. I ignored my raging erection and reluctantly focused on shaving her.

Stacie had rid herself of most of her pubic hair but there were areas that needed help. I remained seated on the shower bench, rinsed the razor and applied Foamy where needed. I gripped her wet shaft and took my time in shaving the base of Stacie’s cock, testicles and inner thigh; it was a good excuse to retain hold of Stacie’s erect dick. I had never held another man’s penis before. My own hardness was clearly visible. Stacy smiled at my dilemma.

My first cock

Feeling a penis engorge as you hold it is thrilling! Drug induced urges and desires engulfed me. I was finding it difficult to control my desires. The admonition, “Don’t fight your hormones…go with the flow” was strong in my mind; it was like I was in a lust induced trance designed to fill an inner need. I turned her and her penis around to face me.

I held Stacie’s smooth testicles in one hand and gripped the base of her shaft in my other hand; her erect penis was level with my face. I felt my heart rate increase as I knew I was about to become a cocksucker.

As is customary, based on the porn we had been reading, I looked Stacie in the eyes before kissing the head of her pretty wet penis. I wondered if my urge to suck her cock was a reaction to the programs methods.

I tentatively took two inches of her penis into my mouth exploring her corona and meatus with my tongue; Stacie stepped closer and gently slid her cock two inches deeper into my welcoming mouth. I closed my eyes and savored what having a cock in your mouth entailed; the texture on my tongue, the spongy yet rigid consistency, the subtle taste, the stretching of my mouth; her pulse and involuntary sex pulsations transferred directly to my mouth. I fantasized what the moment of ejaculation would feel like; I was anxious to taste what she had to offer a cocksucker. As if in a trance I moaned with forbidden desires as I slurped, sucked and tongued her penis.

I discovered that when I pressed my middle finger against her pussy Stacie’s dick would throb and momentarily expand in my mouth…so I did it again… and again. On my fourth tease Stacie wiggled and squirmed downward until my teasing finger was impaled in her up to my second knuckle; she gripped my finger with her pussy and made a delightful girly squeal of delight. I savored the feel, texture and erotic process of cock sucking; I anxiously anticipated savoring and devouring Stacie’s sperm.

Knowing that we were running out of time for Stacie to orgasm I probed for her prostate with my middle finger while increasing tongue and lip action on her rigid shaft; Stacie began involuntary thrusting her cock across my lips and tongue; she was face fucking me! Stacie’s penis began to throb.

Stacie let out a guttural, “Oh, my god!” She grabbed my head and thrust all seven inches of dick to the back of my throat and kept it there; she squirted several loads of her viscous sperm into my mouth. I sucked harder in an effort to drain her hairless testicles. Stacie slumped against the shower stall wall. I held still savoring her essence as her penis slowly became flaccid in my mouth. I reluctantly released her bountiful penis from my mouth, maintaining a mouthful of her cum that I swirled, tasted and swallowed. I felt satiated and content.

Stacie collapsed onto the shower seat next to me and put her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes. After a few post orgasm quivers she opened her eyes, smiled and gave me a passionate kiss; her tongue searched for leftover sperm.

Pointing at my erection Stacie asked, “What about that?” Reminding her that we were up against a serious deadline I reluctantly ordered Stacie out of the shower. “I laid your clothes out. Go dress. I’ll hook your bra if need be. Go!” Stacie bent over and gave my erection a prolonged farewell kiss and exited the shower. ‘Tomorrow’s another day’ I thought.

As Stacie was drying herself she watched in fascination as I sat on the toilet and masturbated to a much needed orgasm. It didn’t take long until I had a handful of warm cum dripping between my fingers and into the water below. Without any hesitation I brought my hand to my mouth. Stacie watched in amazement as I had my first taste of sperm.

Still sitting on the toilet Stacie leaned down and kissed me passionately. “Damn, that was so erotic!” She grabbed my open hand and licked the remaining sperm from my palm. I blotted myself and flushed; we both watched my pearly white ‘baby makers’ swirl down the toilet drain. “What a waste” she said. I washed my hands and brushed my teeth.

I didn’t know it but what I had done to Stacie’s pussy and cock plus my jerking off was videotaped; notes were added to our files.

I quickly showered, shaved and dried off. I straddled the toilet to complete my internal cleansing. My douche bag filled with Summer’s Eve Fresh Scent hung nearby. I inserted the bulbous nozzle in my boy-pussy and cleansed my bowels completely. Unknown to us was that female hormones had been added to all of our douche products; colonic absorption is very efficient.

I felt compelled to bugger myself and continued an in and out probing even after the bag was empty. The quick orgasm I sought did not happen. It was time to go. I made sure to thoroughly clean the nozzle and return it to the shelf for later use. “Damn, too bad they don’t have a thicker nozzle… and we need more douche” I said out loud.

All of this was noted by Miss Diane. ‘Subject Jenny has no hesitation in touching or sucking Stacie’s pussy and penis; Stacie did not protest being touched. Jenny engaged in prolonged douching and self anal penetration. She seems to be a very receptive ‘bottom’ in the making. I suggest increasing her estrogen and perhaps administer another dose into her puffy tits; let’s reward compliance. Additional and larger diameter douche wands are needed in all rooms. More douche for all rooms.”

Stacie was 90% dressed but as expected needed help hooking her bra. Although I was nude and still partially erect I adjusted her bra straps to correct length. Noticing that Stacie was obviously inspecting my tumescence penis I took the liberty of briefly kissing Stacie’s nipples to firmness. To my tongue’s delight her nipples become delightfully erect; the drugs were obviously working.

*********
Clarification: Our Program was NOT a non-stop raging Trannie fuck fest!
In addition to the carnal aspect The Program also offered classes that included: Sociology of Sex Roles, anti-discrimination training, anger management, dressing as a female, contributions of women in science and business, famous female inventors, gender sensitivity, female voice training, makeup application, bi-sexual intimacy & hygiene. A variety of educational and vocational courses to aid in post incarceration employment opportunities were offered.

The pharmaceuticals we have been consuming were making their presence know; our inhibitions were almost non-existent and our libidos were off the charts. We had evolved from being heterosexual virgins to being skilled cross-dressing cocksuckers and sodomites in a short period of time.
*********

Make-up

I applied my mascara, curled my eyelashes into a feminine look with an eyelash curler lying on our vanity. I effortlessly hooked my bra using both hands behind my back for the second time that night. ‘How did she learn that very feminine move’ thought Stacie.

As Stacie watched I dabbed a small dot of lipstick on my check bones and created a ‘poor girls’ blush by blending the color to accent my otherwise pale face. “Blush on a budget” I said. “Very effective” Stacie said. ‘How DOES she know this?’ she thought.

I looked into the vanity mirror and checked my appearance; I re-blended my blush to tone it down. “Not too bad” I thought. I motioned Stacie’s to sit at the vanity. Stacie’s only problem was using the mascara wand. Again, I came to the rescue; I even used the eyelash curler on her. “Don’t worry you’ll get the hang of all this quickly enough” I said. Before I let her go I repeated the ‘lipstick blush’ on her. “It comes off easily with cold cream.”

My bra fastening and makeup moves were duly noted by Miss Diane: ‘Perhaps we have a ringer in our group. Jenny seems familiar and at ease with many aspects of feminine dress and cosmetics; she certainly is not adverse to same gender intimacy’.

Dinner in 15 minutes!

Glancing at the clock I saw we had fifteen minutes to make dinner. We put on our ladies watches and gave each other a mini inspection; all seemed ok. Stacie mentioned, “I really like your cleavage. How did your bust get so big if all our bras are the same?”

I smiled and said, “All you need to do is hook your bra on the next tightest hook… also I cut a wash cloth into four pieces, I fold a piece a couple times and place it at the outer bottom of my bra cup and then do the same for my other cup; it pushes your breasts inward and upward. Use my leftover scraps tomorrow.”

This tidbit of info was picked up and stored by the room’s audio monitor. Miss Diane would listen to the audio byte and add it to her notes later. ‘Recruit Jenny is creative, helpful and experienced with bras and cleavage enhancement’.

We grabbed our purses, opened our door and were about to leave when I said, “Oh, shit. We almost forgot the perfume!” Grabbing a bottle off the vanity I gave us a light misting of perfume. “Damn, that smells great!” Stacie said. We both read the label; ‘Cashmere Mist’. “Let’s not forget the name” we both said in unison. We giggled out of nervousness and the irony of the situation.

The first inspection & dinner

Stacie and I were the first to arrive in the dayroom. We took a seat and nervously fiddled with our purses. There were still four minutes until the deadline. Jackie and Rose were the next to arrive and were followed closely by Fannie and Joan. Beth and Tracie just made the cut. Jewel and Mary missed the deadline! As a group those of us that were in the dayroom took a deep breath. We were grateful they we were not Jewel or Mary. No excuses.

The Matron and Miss Diane arrived at the appointed time. A roll call was taken. Jewel and Mary were heard running toward the dayroom. “Miss Diane, please lock the day room door. The two slackers will be diverted to a different and not so pleasant program on Ward C.” The sound of the hallway door locking was like the sound of a prison cell door being slammed shut.

Mary and Jewel began knocking on the now closed and locked dayroom door. Their knocking increased in volume and desperation. “Miss Diane, please pull the door shade down.” The shade denied letting anyone to see in or out of the door windows. As the knocking continued Matron used her walkie-talkie; “Security, code red. Remove two new girls from the dormitory hallway. Take them to ward C. Do it now!” she said. The knocking and pleading ceased a few moments later. There was a muted scuffle, pitiful wailing and then silence.

We lost 2 girls

“Thank you for being on time. We have a lot to go over in a short period of time and will not tolerate non-compliance with Program rules. As you know The Program involves physical and mental changes. Your male mannerisms and voice modulation will be scrutinized and modified as needed. There will be on-going training and behavior modification classes. Your testosterone fueled anti-female masculine attitude and disrespect for women will be erased from your brain AND your testicles before you are allowed to leave The Nest.”

“For difficult inmates forced surgical castration, permanent makeup, breast augmentation, hormone implants and other medical procedures on Ward C are an option of last resort.” Pausing for effect Matron scanned her captive audience before locking her eyes on me. She continued; “Of course cooperative girls may request these enhancements if she desires them.”

Matron makes introductions

“You all have met Miss Diane and Miss Martha. My other staff members are Miss Cindy to my left and Miss Rhonda to my right. They are all part of our Mentor and Monitor staff. Every set of new girls are assigned a staff member. Mentors are available to everyone who asks; your confidentiality is guaranteed.”

We did not know but by sheer luck and good fortune we would find that Stacie and I were assigned to Miss Diane.

Miss Rhonda addressed us. “Each room has an instructional TV. Our channels cover hair and make-up; how to conduct your selves as women in terms of walking, talking, posture, mannerisms and, as previously mentioned, love making and hygiene techniques. It’s crucial that you watch all videos in their entirety; they and the low frequency subliminal messaging will aid your development; your viewings of our videos will be tracked.”

“Your release requires intimacy with the other girls in ways that may be new to most of you; your meds will help you be receptive.” Turning to face Stacie and me she said, “As some of you have already discovered same sex intimacy is very pleasurable. One of our TV channels covers this in graphic detail. Your room doors remain unlocked; you are free to cum and go between rooms.”

Miss Cindy spoke; “Today’s clothing and makeup requirements were very lenient. Tomorrow stockings, eye shadow and mascara are mandatory. Little by little you’ll be required to increase your femininity; progressive feminization.”

Earrings

“Tomorrow morning in order to increase your visible femininity your ears will be pierced and you’ll undergo salon treatments and perhaps a few other feminization surprises. It’s quickly done with a special earring piercing gun. Eventually you will receive voice training which may include voice feminization medical procedures. Electrolysis will be offered in the future.”

“Upon your complete feminization, and prior to your release, graduates will receive a State ID card reflecting your new feminine image and perhaps a new gender. SRS and other feminizing procedures will be offered to grads but is not mandatory. After release you may return to your old male world or you may choose to continue life as a female or a male that dresses and acts like a woman; in either case your mindset and physical image will be undeniably feminine. You’ll find the ID card very useful in daily life.”

Matron explains today’s inspection

“Here’s what we are checking for now: Are your legs, face and body parts cleanly shaven; legs, armpits, genitals and boy-pussy; no stubble anywhere. Smooth legs but a hairy butt is bad. Coordinated makeup, painted un-chipped nails, clothing, bra, panty and purse.”

“Jewel and Mary are no longer with us. The only thing they did was bitch and moan; they were unfocused so they failed. They will remain on Ward C until their stitches are removed.”

“Now then, shall we start the inspection? Miss Diane, you take the backsides and I’ll take care of the front side. Bring your clipboard.” Miss Diane snapped on a pair of thin blue latex gloves.

“Stand and as we walk by show your arm pits and fingernails to me and then pull down your panties and bend over and show Miss Diane your pussy and legs. Once Miss Diane pats your ass you may then be seated.”

While Matron inspected our front Miss Diane started a slow walk behind our group. She ran her hands over every recruit’s legs and checked everyone’s boy-pussy; I’m positive she fingered my pussy! I smiled and sat down. There was very little to complain about: A lipstick smudge or two, imperfect mascara application, 5 o’clock shadow; trivial things.

“Some of you need to shave your face twice a day; it’s not easy being a woman. Jenny, your legs and pits are smooth; making your own makeup blush is commendable; you also helped your roommate. We like to hear of roommates helping each other.”

Matron and Miss Diane whispered between themselves briefly. Miss Diane nodded her head and smiled.

“Adjourn to dinner and meet back here in an hour. As you noticed there will be no excuses for lateness or program infractions. Enjoy your dinner.”

Dinner

It was a late dinner, as promised; it was filling but institutionally bland. Beside every plate at every meal was a small paper cup with three pills; ‘vitamins’ we were told. Pill swallowing was monitored. If you refused the pills there would be no food. We were always mellower after every meal.

As I ate I chatted with Stacie but also tried to engage myself with the other girls. Jackie, at the end of the table, had piqued my interest; I remembered she had a pretty penis, appeared to be in good shape, and had Paul Newman blue eyes. Her blond hair made it even better. ‘I need to introduce myself’ I thought.

The general conversation at the dinner table was everyone’s fears and concerns of what the program was involved. The removal of Jewel and Mary also was brought up. Their removal from the Program had gotten our attention. What goes on in Ward C that requires stitches? Bilateral orchiectomy came to mind.

It was soon time to report back to the dayroom. We cleared our table and left for the meeting area.

The Matron explains

“You are free to return to your rooms and get better acquainted. I suggest getting a good night’s sleep. Do not neglect your reading. Breakfast will be at 8 AM sharp. Do NOT be late.”

Day 36? 46? -

A typical day: Breakfast, lunch and dinner interspersed with indoctrination speeches and explanations of the importance of following the Program. We had classroom training on makeup application and removal, female voice training, proper girly mannerisms, how to sit, how to cross your legs, etc. It made for a long and boring day for some of us.

Next day inspection - getting Stacie ready

We woke 90 minutes before breakfast and would do so until we found a morning rhythm and routine. We showered and donned our panties and bras. Stacie used my wash rag trick from yesterday to enhance her bust. Today’s requirements involved pantyhose and eye shadow which was no problem for me. I had finished my eye shadow and had my silky pantyhose on when Stacie asked for help. I patiently showed Stacie how to scrunch up her pantyhose like a donut, stick her foot into the donut hole and then easily roll them up her leg being sure to smooth any wrinkles. “The rolled donut method works the same with stockings and garter belts” I said.

As I watched Stacie try to master her pantyhose I saw a bulge in the middle of her panties that called to me. I reached over and traced her bulge from the bottom to the top. Her bulge seemed to be about six inches in length and emanated heat. “Where did THIS come from?” I jokingly asked. Our control top pantyhose minimized but did not eliminate boy-bumps.

Stacie blushed; “I couldn’t help it. I was looking how cute you look and was thinking about our shower yesterday and my erection began to grow!” I hugged her and pulled her closer. “No worries baby doll. In fact I’m flattered.”

I planted a kiss on Stacie’s lips and gave a comforting rub to her left butt and stepped back. Looking down at Stacie’s dress I saw her bulge was bigger. “We may need to get you some stronger control top hose or maybe a gaff.” “What’s a gaff?” Stacie asked. I explained what a gaff was and how they worked. Stacie was trying to process how I was so knowledgeable gaffs.

Eye shadow

I motioned Stacie to sit at our vanity. “This is easy. Pick a color suited for the look you’re trying for. Dip the tip of your little finger into the color you want and gently spread it over your closed lid. Some girls like to use a small sponge applicator or a special brush. Now you try it.”

Stacie decided on a light blue color and elected to use the small sponge applicator. It went on easily and Stacie gave a sigh of relief. “That was easier than I thought it would be; my eyes defiantly look prettier.” Stacie flashed a friendly smile and said, “Thanks for the tip.” ‘How does Jennie know these things’ Stacie wondered?

We both went to the full length mirror for a self inspection before leaving for the day room. Everything seemed to be correct. On impulse I opened the top button of my blouse; my cleavage stood out in a better way. Satisfied with our look we grabbed our purses and gave ourselves a spritz of perfume. Stacie opened the door and we headed toward the great room.

Fabulous Foursome

Stacie, Jackie, Rose and I had met when we were first incarcerated and became friends. We definitely looked different than we did a month ago; attractive and feminine. I saw Jackie walking down the hall towards us. In an attempt at humor I extended my hand in a ladylike manner. “Hello, I’m Miss Jenny and this pretty lady is my roommate Miss Stacie. I meant to say hello yesterday but life became hectic. How are you?”

Taken aback Jackie quickly recovered, stopped and did the demur feminine handshake. “I’m doing ok I guess, considering our circumstances. Are you ready for today?” Jackie absent mindedly scratched her left breast.

Sensing a bit of awkwardness Stacie cleared her throat, kissed me on the cheek and said, “We better be going Sweetie or we’ll be joining Jewel and Mary in Ward C.” Stacie’s was marking her territory.

We were the second group of ‘girls’ to arrive and immediately took a seat. I made a point of sitting between Stacie and Jackie. Stacie used a saliva dampened tissue and wiped her lip print from my cheek. The remaining girls arrived shortly. It was obvious they were experiencing tit itch too.

Subliminal audio & video messaging

As we waited the in-room videos became a topic of discussion. Rose asked if anyone had seen the video on intimacy yet. “You must watch it! It is so detailed and graphic. It’s a complete ‘how to’ guide on same sex intimacy; it gave me a raging hard on!” Beth spoke up and admitted that she and her roommate had also watched it. “It’s triple X rated and leaves NOTHING to the imagination! It made us so horny that we began experimenting; our orgasms were magnificent!” “Perhaps that’s the idea” I offered. We laughed and agreed to make viewing it a priority, perhaps as a group ‘movie night’.

Tracie volunteered that our reading material had made her so horny that she had to masturbate. “I would have taken care of that for you if you asked” quipped Jackie. There was another round of nervous laughter. Rose said the personal hygiene video was helpful. “At least I know what things are called and how to use them. I had never douched before.”

Matron, Miss Diane, Miss Martha and two other “girls” walked in. The room went silent.

Matron speaks – mentors & monitors

“Good morning, ladies we hope you got your beauty sleep as we have a busy day ahead of us. Today you will get your ears pierced and have a beauty enhancement day; you’ll definitely be prettier by the end of the day. On a lighter note it is time for breakfast. Go eat. You have sixty minutes. Be sure to take your vitamins.”

For weight control, breakfast, like every meal, was a half portion. Special ‘seasonings’ gave meals an odd taste. And of course there were the paper cup of vitamins. Conversation was diverse yet subdued. All too quickly breakfast ended and we started making our way back to the dayroom.

Jackie stopped as I was standing up. “Thanks for talking with me earlier. I really appreciated it.” Jackie gave me a hug and kiss. “Good luck today.” And then she left. Stacie looked annoyed. We made our way to the dayroom.

Pierced ears, eyebrow shaping and lip staining

We were all seated and waiting for instructions. We didn’t have to wait long. Miss Martha approached our group and announced, “Listen up ladies. With four beauticians working the entire process should take less than an hour. They will pierce your ears, insert training studs, and further beautify you by staining your lips a lovely, indelible, light red. Lip staining lasts a long time and proclaims your femininity 24/7 to everyone that sees you. It is NOT a substitute for your mandatory lipstick; it’s an enhancement and a constant reminder of your girly status. You may apply other shades on top of your lip stain.”

“Our beauticians will enhance your feminine appearance by shaping and tinting your eyebrows and tinting your eyelashes a uniform black. Brows are to be keep well groomed and shaped EXACTLY like we shape them today. Everyone has tweezers in their vanity. If you can’t do it right then ask your roommate to help. There are instructional videos on your TV. Remove your lipstick and stay seated until it is your turn. Reapply your lipstick when you return.”

Martha was right. Before an hour had gone by we all were back at the table. Some girls were twisting their ear studs, casually scratching their growing titties and carrying on subdued conversations. The main topic was how very girly our shaped eyebrows, stained lips and eyelashes looked. Joan nudged me and said, “It didn’t look like they used the piercing gun on you.” I smiled and replied, “No, my ears were pierced a long time ago and their studs slid in easily. I did get two injections direct into my tits; they said it was a reward from Miss Diane.”

“Your earring piercings will be checked for infection in a few days when we administer a special dose of hormones. You can expect to be a little moody, a bit emotional afterwards. These side effects are normal.”

Big girls need big purses

Matron, Miss Martha and Miss Diane came to our table.

“Miss Diane is passing out more items that will be a ‘must have’ in your purse at all times. These new items are in the zip lock baggie being passed out to you now. Your new ‘must haves’ are a tube of personal lubricant, two Lite Days tampons and two panty liners in addition to your regular things. A larger new style purse has been placed in your rooms. Big girls need big purses.”

Matron began an announcement

“In general you have all done well. Most of you are experiencing feelings, emotions and desires that you’ve never felt before. Enjoy your new breasts. Explore them; ask your roommate to explore them. They will bring you and your lovers much pleasure. As a reminder some girls may be called in for a progress evaluation or individual one-on-one counseling.” The staff left and we stood and meandered to our rooms.

Hooking up with Jackie?

Before reaching my room I saw Jackie and asked, “Would you like some company later? Stacie and I have talked about getting to know the others.” My heart beat went up at being so forward. Jackie smiled, “I’m OK with it but I want to ask Rose first.” Jackie reached over and stroked my cheek. “Look Sweetie, if Rose isn’t receptive right now maybe I could visit you guys. I’ll let you know at lunch.” She looked over at Stacie and said, “See you girls later.” Jackie and continued to their room.

I opened our door for Stacie. As soon as the door had closed we kicked off our heels, removed our pantyhose and flopped onto our bed to relax. “Whew, I’m glad to get those off!” Stacie said. I nodded in agreement. “I’m pretty sure they want us to experience and feel what women go through.”

After a few minutes I stood up, removed my blouse and went to the restroom to freshen up. I left my panties and bra on. As I bent over and began splashing water on my face Stacie came up behind and unsnapped my bra. I didn’t realize how big my tits had become until I saw them hanging and swaying as I washed.

Stacie makes a move

From behind Stacie reached around and gentle cupped both of my breasts at the same time. Stacie used her thumbs and forefingers to play with my nipples. My nipples were at full rigidity and stood out like pencil erasers. I didn’t want her to stop. Stacie said, “Your tits look and feel marvelous.”

breasts

I hung my bra on a towel rack and turned to face Stacie.

Stacie said, “We started something in the shower the other day… something we need to finish.” Stacie leaned forward and kissed my right nipple and began circling my nipple with her tongue. Stacie moved to my other breast and repeated the process. I groaned, closed my eyes and leaned back; the wash basin was supporting me. Having my tits and nips stimulated felt fantastic! A glorious erection began to form.

I pulled Stacie to me, wrapped my arms around her and unhooked her bra. “Lift your arms” I said. In the blink of an eye Stacie’s bra joined my bra on the towel rack. I reciprocated the pleasures that Stacie had just given me, sucking first one tit and then the other making her pulse race. My penis was popping out above my panties. Looking down I saw that Stacie penis was responding in the same way.

I leaned into her and made our nipples touch. I grabbed one of my tits and circled her nipples with my nipple. I had never done that before. Whatever drugs they were feeding us had to account for our high lust levels.

I was beginning to like cocks

I grabbed Stacie’s shaft through her nylon panties. Her penis poked above her panties so I took the opportunity and used my thumb to spread her pre-seminal fluid around the head of her cock. It was very slippery and wet; just the way I was beginning to like cocks. It was Stacie’s turn to moan.

Stacie pulled our panties down and let our shafts spring free. She thrust her pelvis forward until our cockheads were touching. Stacie leaned forward, kissed me and began to slowly masturbate me. As she stroked me she smiled and said, “There’s a reason that I douched this morning Sweetie.”

Grabbing me by the wrist Stacie pulled me onto our bed; we lay side by side. “I really want to thank you for the pleasure you gave me in the shower; it was fantastic! I never had my cock sucked before” Stacie said. While resuming stroking my cock she whispered, “Fuck me first and if I’m able, then I’ll fuck you, OK? I want to feel you cum deep inside me!” she pleaded. Her voice and eyes conveyed a lustful urgency; the pharmaceuticals were making her slut like.

I was reaching for the lube in my purse when Stacie stopped me. “No. No lube. I’ve got a better lube.” She flipped around on the bed and grabbed my stiff shaft. My cock was standing tall and proud. Stacie moved her grip to the top of my cock and stroked it lovingly; she stroked up and down my shaft, smearing my pre-seminal wetness with each stroke. I groaned and laid back.

Keeping eye contact with me Stacie pulled my cock toward her mouth. I was quivering in anticipation and my pre-cum was flowing. Stacie gripped my cock with her lips and sucked my shaft into her mouth as if was a thick piece of spaghetti. She swirled her tongue making my shaft as wet as possible. Sensing that the time was right Stacie stopped my blowjob. “I think you’re lubed up enough for me. How do you want to take me?”

Hot, horny, wet and wanton; Stacie gets fucked

I turned her question around; “How do you want to take it Precious?” I asked. “In the porn I’ve watched it’s good if you lie on your back and hang your legs over my shoulders.” In a split second Stacie was on her back with her butt on the end of the bed with her knees pulled to her chest. I stood between her legs with my feet on the floor; she placed the back of her knees on my shoulders with her legs hanging down. My wet cock was an inch from her boy-pussy.

Stacie grabbed my cock and rubbed it on her puckering hole; the hole I had kissed and licked last night. “That’s the spot” Stacie panted. She spread her cheeks and I pushed my penis two inches into her beautifully tight virgin pussy. Trying to be a ladylike about fucking her I paused to let her pussy muscle stretch; I wiggled my hips to help the process.

Stacie gave me an unmistakable glare of frustration and tersely demanded, “Fill me! I want you in me!” Stacie reached back, grabbed my penis and tried to shove my cock deeper into her: she succeeded. I took the hint, leaned into her and allowed myself to slide fully into her; Stacie gasped.

I tried to gently dilate her by partially withdrawing and then reinserting it several times before imbedding myself as deep as I could; pubis to rectum. I held still for a moment, allowing her to relax, and then sent her a penile throb in the hope that it would please her.

In return Stacie made a clenching rectal movement gripping my cock; it felt great and I couldn’t help but smile. Her clenching made my penis throb which is what I’m sure she was trying for. In return I moved my hips and wiggled my cock around deep inside her. It was Stacie’s turn to smile.

As Stacie’s pussy stretched wider I began a true butt fucking. I increased my tempo and Stacie raised her legs towards the ceiling; she moaned as my cock rubbed against her prostrate. “Argh!! Damn you, go faster!” I obliged. My toes dug into the carpet for leverage and my testicles beat a rhythm on the cheeks of her butt.

Stacie dropped her legs around my waist and gripped me tight for maximum penetration; I thrust as deep as I could and held steady. “Grip me!” I begged. Stacie made multiple rectal clenches and we both erupted. Stacie’s eyes rolled back in her head. She let out a loud yell, arched her back and orgasmed. Waves of my sperm squirted deep into my roommate’s bowels. Stacie’s seed splattered warmly on her mouth, chest and tits. “That’s feels so damn good, make it last!” she pleaded. Stacie made more rectal clenches which resulted in more ejaculations from me.

I leaned forward and sucked up the sperm puddles from her tits and used my finger to feed Stacie most of what was stuck to her face. She sucked my finger like a hungry baby sucks their mother’s tit. We were high on lust. We both exhaled and the moment was over. I held completely still.

Stacie dropped her legs and I began a slow withdrawal from my lover. Stacie clenched her sphincter muscles in an effort to retain me inside of her, which I greatly appreciated. Her tight anal muscle felt fantastic. ‘No wonder they call it ‘milking’ I thought. We laid there and let our bliss subside.

Stacie was completely spent and satisfied; a broad smile of contentment was on her face. “I could felt your warm sperm spraying inside my pussy.” She leaned over and kissed my sperm coated lips. We rolled over and snuggled in the classic spooning position; she was behind me. She pulled me as close to her stomach as possible; Stacie’s shaft rested on my butt.

Reaching behind me I lifted my butt cheek and Stacie’s turgid penis fell into my crevice. I released my cheek and it dropped, trapping Stacie’s penis like a hot dog in a bun; I felt its warmth. I had lustful visions of losing my virginity.

Giving her ‘hot dog’ a friendly clench I controlled myself and announced, “We best save our energy as Jackie and Rose may be stopping by later.” I glanced at the wall clock and immediately sat straight up. “Oh, crap. Lunch is in an hour and we need to clean up, get dressed and slap on some makeup or we’ll be late.” Based on Stacie’s reaction to being deflowered I was disappointed that I would have to remain a virgin awhile longer.

In Need of a “cork”

Stacie sat up. “Will you get me something to clean up with? I feel something wet leaking from my ass.” I tossed her a box of tissues from the night stand and said, “This will have to do for now. They really need to give us baby wipes. This is primitive! The least they could do is to provide us with panty liners.” Stacie did her best to clean herself and climbed out of bed. We had to get a move on.

I loudly laughed as Stacie waddled toward the bath room. She had wedged a couple of tissues in her butt crack and it looked as if she had a rabbit tail. Looking over her shoulder into the full length mirror Stacie saw the tissues dangling from her butt and began laughing too. From the video monitoring room Martha and Miss Diane broke into laughter.

Stacie earned her first tampon

Stacie sat to pee and tried, without success, to expel my cum from her bowels. She repeatedly wiped herself and muttered, “I’ll be getting a wet spot on my dress for sure. There’s no time to douche.” I pondered the situation and said, “You need a cork and I have a solution.” Reaching into my purse I produced a tampon and held it up for Stacie to see. “We have to go to plan B. When you’re done in there come here and I’ll get you squared away.”

I explain

Stacie pulled up her panties, washed her hands and walked over to where I was sitting and asked, “Ok, now what?” I replied, “Watch and learn. Tampons are skinnier than the vibrator, skinnier than me and they stop leaks. You peel open the wrapper, remove the tampon and extend the applicator rod to the ready position. The cotton tampon that stops your leaking is inside the plastic applicator tube and has a removal string attached to it.”

“The tampon remains inside the plastic tube until you insert it deep in your pussy and plunge the tampon out of the tube and into your pussy by pressing on the applicator rod. You pull the applicator out of you and the cotton ‘cork’ stays inside you blocking and absorbing any leaks.”

“See that white string hanging out of the end of the rod? It dangles out of your pussy until you pull on it to remove the tampon. It’s really very simple.”

I “cork” Stacie

“I’ll insert it in your pussy this time but the next one is up to you. We’re lucky that they gave us Tampax Lite Days tampons; they are skinnier than regular flow tampons. Now turn around, back towards me, drop your panties, bend over, and spread your legs.”

I spread a dime sized amount of lube to the top and sides of the plastic tampon applicator and moments later Stacie’s first tampon was securely in place; a small “mouse tail” string hung between her checks. I lightly tugged on Stacie’s dangling string to get her attention. “Did you feel that tug Stacey? Reach back, find your mouse tail and give it a gentle tug so you know where to find it.”

Stacie found her string and gave it a gentle pull. She was pleased that it would take a stronger pull to pop free. She pulled up her panties and continued with getting ready for lunch. Again Stacie thought ‘How does Jenny know these things’?

An emergency (social) gaff?

Stacie and I were ready. New hose, clean panties, proper lipstick, a fresh coat of mascara, curled eye lashes, correct jewelry and a hint of perfume. I took the extra time and added her eyeliner. She looked femininely perfect.

Stacie had tossed our old pantyhose into the trash. She was surprised to see me retrieve them, cut the legs off and keep only the panty. “What in the world are you doing!?”Stacie asked.

“Remember how our crotch bulges sometimes show? If we double up on the control part of the pantyhose it will be less obvious. Just pull them on like an ultra thin girdle; it’s easier than tucking, taping or wearing a gaff.”

Tuck? Tape? Gaff? ‘What in the world is the girl talking about?’ thought Stacie. ‘The use of an extra control top is pretty damn clever; actually brilliant.’ How does she know these things?!

Our monitors had lots to write about.

Lunch

Lunch was the usual. It gave us girls an hour to talk and gossip amongst ourselves. “Stacie, what was all the noise we heard coming from your room a little while ago? It sounded pretty serious” asked Fannie from down the table. Stacie began blushing and then volunteered, “My roommate and I were getting better acquainted.” The table laughed. Beth ventured, “Tracie and I found ways to pass the time too.” Lunch ended, lipstick was reapplied and the table was cleaned.

Miss Diane and Miss Cindy entered the dayroom; Miss Diane began the briefing. “This afternoon will be devoted to watching two important videos on feminism and the history of the oppression and discrimination of women in America. Around 4 PM you’ll be on your own until diner at 7PM. Take advantage of your free time and get to know the other girls in our group.”

We followed Miss Cindy and Miss Diane into the viewing room. By now we all knew that all Nest videos, including these, were loaded with subliminal audio & video indoctrination messages designed to modify behavior, attitudes and libidos. We had stopped caring and we watched the movies.

The movies were finally over and we were on our way back to our rooms. Dinner would be in about 4 hours.

Getting accustomed

Stacie and I stepped into our room and found several items placed on our beds. There were two containers of baby wipes, two packs of panty liners, and a pack of AA batteries. “Wow! I guess they do hear what we say.” Entering the bathroom Stacie found two larger diameter douche nozzles sealed in clear plastic packages and a box of Lite Day tampons had been placed on the sink. “Jenny, we get to share a box of tampons and you got your douche dildos!” She stepped out of her pantyhose sat on the toilet and peed.

I heard the sound of a fresh tampon wrapper being torn open so I went to the doorway to watch.

Still sitting on the toilet Stacie bent over, reached behind and slowly removed her old tampon; it was soaked with cum. She wrapped it in toilet paper and put it in the trash. She lightly lubed the new tampon applicator as I had instructed and was able to insert it with little effort. Watching her remove and insert her tampons was erotic to me. It was like watching the daughter I never had come of age. I’m sure it was the drugs but for that moment I felt very maternal.

Dressed only in our panties and bras we laid down in our bed to relax, cool down and collected our thoughts. I removed my bra for comfort. My developing breasts and large areoles were pretty I thought. My nipples were relaxed and ‘limp’ so I played with them a bit to make sure they responded. They did. They looked like perky raisins. It felt very pleasant to play with them.

Stacie rolled over to watch, moved closer and began kissing and sucking one of my sensitive tits. She put her hand into my panties and toyed with the head of my penis; my pre-cum inspired her to straddle me. “You did promise me your cherry baby doll.” My little vixen wanted to play.

First time for both of us: Stacie takes my cherry!

Stacie had never fucked anything before and I hadn’t been sodomized before. I draped a bath towel on the end of the bed, removed my panties, bent over leaned on the bed with my forearms. I looked over my shoulder and based upon her erection Stacie was very excited and standing where she needed to be; the angle should be perfect. I briefly wondered if she wore her heels if it would give her better leverage. I spread my legs and waited; my pre-cum dripped onto the towel.

Stacie tenderly lubed my pussy; inside and out before greasing her penis. That process was exciting on its own merits! She placed her lubed penis on target; I felt the heat of her cockhead radiating on my hole. I spread my cheeks wider to encourage her.

Stacie leaned forward and I wiggled my butt to facilitate initial penetration; she slid her hardness partially into my virgin pussy. I gasped at the entry, clenched the bed spread with my fists, exhaled and tried to relax.

Stacie held still, like I had done for her, to allow my pussy to accommodate her. She backed all the way out of me, grabbed my hips and then and then slowly slid completely in. I wiggled my butt for Stacie; my wiggling transferred to her dick that I had been clenching. Stacie paused to savor the warm grip of my tight pussy. We were engaging in the ultimate act of queerness for the second time; the naughtiness of the moment was intoxicating. I felt her penis twitch deep inside me.

Stacie began slowly thrusting in and out of me and set up a mutually satisfying rhythm. I was moaning and she was grunting. Stacie’s balls were slapping my butt; she was close to her first coital orgasm. She and her dick didn’t care that her orgasm would be the result of a homosexual liaison. We were close to orgasm. I was hopeful for an analgasm.

Stacie came first; “Oh, god!” Stacie yelped and began spewing her seed deep inside me. She held my hips tight, thrust deep and let loose another warm squirt.

The prostate massage by Stacie’s penis combined with the warm jets of her sperm caused an amazing analgasm for me. I sprayed the protective towel with sperm which saved our bedspread. I held still, savoring the throbbing ecstasy of the moment. Stacie withdrew from my pussy in a way that was pleasurable for the both of us. Exhausted but satiated we wallowed in joyous post coital bliss.

I turned my head toward the ceiling cameras and blew a kiss.

I earn a needed tampon

Eventually I slid out of bed and looked at the towel we had fucked on. “Damn, look at the size of the wet spots we left!” I felt a warm dribble beginning to seep from my pussy and down my inner thigh. As I rushed to the bathroom I cried, “I need a tampon!” I sat on the toilet and peed. Still seated I peeled the wrapper from my tampon, lubed and deftly inserted it; a white ‘mouse tail’ dangled. After letting Stacie do the string tug test we rested and recovered on our bed.

Afterwards

“We better get fresh panties and get ready for dinner” I announced. With Stacie watching, I grabbed two panty liners, peeled off the adhesive and attached one to my panties directly below my oozing pussy. “One liner goes directly below your pussy; further back in your panties than a woman would place it. Another liner is placed in the front to prevent pecker tracks; no leaks anywhere tonight. A box of the thin Kotex pads with wings would be nice to have.”

Stacie said, “You’re like a Fairy MacGyver! How do you know about all this stuff?” I shrugged and we both had a good laugh. Ten minutes later we left to the dining area.

Dinner

Dinner ended and Miss Cindy made the usual announcements. “As a group you’re coming along fine. A couple girls need to start meeting requirements if they don’t want to flunk out of here. If we’ve missed anything let me, Miss Martha or Miss Diane know. I’ll see you in the morning.” Miss Cindy turned and left. The table adjourned and we started to make our way back to our rooms. It was only 7 PM and the night was young. Stacie said she would be entertaining a guest and asked if I would delay my return to our room for about an hour.

Back to the room

When I opened the door to my room I found Stacie lying on our bed with her legs over Beth’s shoulders. I was just in time to see Beth pull free. Stacie blushed and began putting baby wipes to good use. Turning to face me, while continuing to clean herself, Stacie said, “Beth’s cock has a lot more life left in it in case you’re interested. She’s insatiable!” Beth had a sexy smirk on her face and was still very erect.

“Jen dear,” Beth purred, “If you’ve got the time I’d like to give you and your pussy a real good time. Just look at Stacie’s grin.” I politely declined. “Maybe another time, I’m sure it would be fun.”

Without being asked I retrieved a tampon from my purse, tossed it to Stacie, entered the bathroom and began removing my makeup. I listened as Stacie explained and demonstrated to Rose the benefit of having a ‘mouse tail’.

Day 52… or was it 72?

Breakfast

The dining table was all buzzing with yesterday’s news; Rose’s love affair with her vibrator, Beth’s love of Stacie’s pussy and something about ‘mouse tails’. I was developing a reputation of being the Swiss Army Knife of cross-dressers; ‘How does she know these things?’

Progress evaluation meeting; another sperm sample

Miss Cindy announced that Stacie, Jackie, Tracie and I were to report to the administrative building for a progress evaluation meeting and medical tests; we were excused from the morning’s activities. We were asked to remain at the dining table after the others had left. Another wave of buzzing and speculation rose from the table. The rest of the girls finished their breakfast and left leaving only us four and Miss Cindy at the table.

Miss Cindy explained that Jackie and I were to meet with Miss Diane and Stacie and Tracie were meeting with Miss Martha.

“Before you can have your review you must return to your rooms and double douche to be squeaky clean for your exam; don’t get lost pleasuring yourselves. I’ll be waiting here so be quick.” No mention was made of the hormones that had been added to all our douche products.

Twenty minutes later we all were back and were hornier than when we left; Tracie had an odd smirk on her face.

“Follow me girls” Miss Cindy said. We all stood up. I gave Stacie a hug and a kiss on her cheek. “Good luck” Stacie said. I held Jackie’s hand as we walked to the admin building. No one had been there since our arrival; we had no clue as what was about to happen.

Miss Cindy led us down a hallway and told Stacie and Tracie to enter office 2. Jackie and I went into office 2.

Meeting Miss Diane

We entered office 2 and sitting behind a large desk was Miss Diane. She looked as beautiful as always but today she was wearing lovely lavender colored sundress and a string of pearls. Two chairs were in front of her desk and a love seat and coffee table were nearby. We waited by the door for instructions.

Miss Diane began; “Good morning ladies. Before you sit down I want you both to remove your dresses, step out of your heels and strip down to bra and panties. To your right is a desk to put your purses and clothes on. When that’s done please take a seat. Be advised that there is audio and video monitoring here.”

As we were disrobed I asked Jackie “Is my makeup ok?” Jackie nodded her head to indicate yes. We were soon seated and facing Miss Diane.

“You are not in any kind of trouble but on occasion we like to have more informal conversations with our students. It’s also time to obtain another semen sample. We at The Nest have a special method for obtaining sperm samples; it involves you wearing and filling a condom with your sperm sample. What’s happening here is also happing next door with Miss Martha.”

Kudos

Miss Diane flashed a friendly smile and launched into today’s agenda. “I want to congratulate you on how feminine you have become. The eyeliner in particular was a nice touch and its use has been picked up by several of the girls. I know this began with Jenny. I also know Jenny was responsible for several other clever ideas. Her comments and suggestions are the reason that additional items were placed in your rooms. The combined use of tampons and panty liners was a new concept we hadn’t thought of before. We now feel that tampon training promotes the feminine experience.” I turned three shades of red at the compliment.

Rewarded

“You ladies have become obviously more endowed and as a reward you’ll be given new and nicer bras. Unlike our standard issue basic white bras your new bras are pretty, colored demi-bras. Two additional colored bras await you in your rooms. I can tell that the two extra injections given Jenny had the desired effect.”

Gold Hoop Earrings

“You are also getting two inch gold hoops earrings before the other girls get theirs. Your hoops and new bras should inspire the other girls. Remove your ear studs now.” We did as we were told.

Miss Diane handed us a small jewelry box containing our gold hoops. “Insert your hoops and place your studs in the box. Would you like a mirror?” We both said no. We tilted our head slightly and inserted and closed one hoop and repeated the process with the other ear. There was a noticeable ‘click’ as the hoops snapped shut.

“Your hoops have a stronger wire than normal hoops. The click you heard was locking mechanisms; your hoops can only be removed by a staff member. The other girls get their hoops next week.”

Fucked and sucked by Miss Diane

Stepping out from behind her desk Miss Diane walked to the front of her desk and stood three feet from where we were sitting. She leaned her butt against the edge of the desk and announced: “To evaluate your progress you must prove to me that you are effeminate, enthusiastic cocksuckers and willing and receptive queer ‘bottoms’.”

The shocked look on our faces made her smile; a sly grin formed on her face.

As we watched Miss Diane removed her sundress; her lingerie was black. She was wearing a beautiful breast enhancing bra, a matching garter belt, silky stockings and 3 inch black pumps. She wore no panties. An eight inch cock dangled between her legs! It appeared to be three inches in diameter. It was not flaccid and appeared to be ‘on the rise’. Jackie gasped and I nodded in appreciation of the beauty in front of me; her cock was beautiful.

Miss Diane smiled at our surprised look. “You must have noticed the length and thickness of my cock; you will become accustomed to it.” Leaning on the desk with her legs spread wide Miss Diane gave her thick shaft a seductive tip to base caress and her erection became stronger. The bulges in our panties increased. “I’m pleased to see wet spots.” Miss Diane said pointing towards our tented panties.

Progress evaluation: Our “skills” are tested

Miss Diane walked over and sat on a love seat that was covered with several large bath towels; several knee pillows waited on the floor. Boxes of tissues were nearby. She sat down.

“Remove your bras and kneel on the pillows at my feet.” Our bras came off quickly and were tossed on the desk. We knelt as instructed.

Miss Diane passed me a tube of lipstick that was my usual shade of red. I applied it, unasked, and without a mirror. Miss Diane passed Jackie a darker shade of lipstick. “Put it on Sweetie, I’m curious as who can take more cock.” Jackie did as instructed.

“Jenny, you are going to begin my blowjob and Jackie will finish it when I say so. I want to see which of you can leave red rings lowest on my shaft as possible.”

Miss Diane spread her legs and gave her long shaft few more enticing strokes. “Be a good girl Jenny and suck Mommy’s dick.”

I leaned forward and hefted Miss Diane’s penis and circled her base using my middle finger and thumb. I blotted my lips on Miss Diane’s cockhead and licked her glans before taking her into my mouth. Her cock was getting divinely stiffer and larger by the second. I gave a lot of tongue attention on the top portion of Miss Diane’s cock. Miss Diane made a low groan of appreciation. I enjoyed rubbing Miss Diane’s stockings and tugging gently on her garter straps as I sucked her cock. ‘Damn, that’s hot!’ I thought. I boldly stroked her perineum; my mouth felt her cock involuntarily flex at my touch. I pressed my lips on her shaft and left my mark.

After a few minutes of spirited cock sucking Miss Diane gently held my chin to make me stop. “You can stop now darling. You give a fine blowjob; where you touched me was heavenly. “I wanted you to cum” I whined. “I know Sweetie, all cocksuckers want the same thing but it’s Jackie’s turn.” Jackie and I traded places.

Jackie gripped the base of Miss Diane’s shaft and placed a dark red lip print on the side of her cockhead before resuming where I had left off. Jackie plunged her mouth down Miss Diane’s shaft until she felt Miss Diane’s spongy cockhead at the back of her throat; Jackie clamped her lips to mark her progress. Jackie had just begun an upward sucking and milking when Miss Diane came. Large quantities of sperm flowed into Jackie’s welcoming mouth. Maintaining direct eye contact with Miss Diane Jackie winked and swallowed; and swallowed two more times.

Watching this made me horny as hell. I leaned over and gave Jackie a prolonged kiss probing her mouth for leftovers.

Despite her ragged breathing Miss Diane managed to compliment us. “You girls are inspired cocksuckers; don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.”

Assuming we were finished Jackie and I stood up and began making our way to our purses and clothes.

Miss Diane said, “Hold on you cocksuckers, there’s two more things before you queens can leave. First, Jackie was able to take more cock then Jenny.” She pointed at her semi-flaccid penis. Our lipstick marks were clear. Jackie was able to eat about an inch more cock then me. “Second on our agenda are the sperm samples I need from each of you.”

Sperm samples

Miss Diane handed us each a special specimen collection condom. “I need to collect a sperm sample. You wear a condom and I don’t. After you roll on a condom and bend over I’m going to mount you and rub your prostate with my penis until you give me a sample; after ejaculation removes your condom and place it on the tray in front of you.” Miss Diane smiled. “Don’t worry; I won’t cum in your pussies.”

“Remove your panties, go to the front of my desk and wait for me. Jenny, will be first.” Jackie and I looked at each other in surprise. Neither of us had seen THIS coming. Miss Diane’s thick eight inch snake was going to invade us!

Miss Diane brought lube and a stack of warm moist wash cloths in a bowl to her desk. “Here’s the drill; face the desk and bend over with hands on the desk. I’ll fuck Jenny until she gives me a sample. I’ll withdraw and then collect Jackie’s sample by fucking her. When I’m finished get dressed, take your gifts and report for your makeovers.”

Miss Diane lubed her shaft and soon had the tip of her bareback cock in my rectum; my erection began to show itself. I grabbed the desk harder and Miss Diane’s next thrust went in about four inches. “Ouch!” I gasped as I tried to relax my pussy; my erection grew. I was grateful that Stacie had stretched me when she took my virginity a few days earlier. On the next thrust she was completely inside me. I gasped and my swollen penis throbbed.

Beginning a slow but steady fucking of my pussy Miss Diane made sure to drag her cockhead and shaft back and forth across my prostate; it felt so damn good! When she entered me as deep as she could I clenched down on her cock. In response Miss Diane did a ‘flex-throb’ contraction move of her cock that pushed me over the brink; I joyously erupted multiple times.

Miss Diane got her sample and I felt great about giving it. I removed the condom and placed it and its warm contents on the waiting tray. I used a warm damp face cloth to clean myself before getting dressed. I put my panties on, sat down and waited to watch what was about to happen.

Miss Diane used one of the damp wash rags from her desk to clean my slime from her still rigid penis. She tossed the used rag on her desk, turned to face Jackie and smiled; her cock twitched in anticipation.

“It’s your turn Jackie.” Miss Diane said. In a bold move, prior to bending over on Miss Diane’s desk, Jackie dropped to her knees and began fellating Miss Diane again. Taken by surprise Miss Diane held still. A few sucks later (one suck down to the red ring she had just placed there) Jackie stood up and said, “I wanted to make sure you were nice and hard.” Jackie turned, grabbed the table, bent over and spread her legs.

Miss Diane re-lubed her hardness and was soon eight inches deep in Jackie. A very excited Miss Diane grabbed Jackie by the waist and pulled her butt snuggly against her groin while repeatedly and quickly fucking her sizable shaft back and forth against her target; like a dog in heat. While holding Jackie tight, at maximum depth, Jackie clenched several times; as a result Jackie and Miss Diane both spontaneously ejaculated waves of cum.

Caught up in her own quest for pleasure Miss Diane continued to hold Jackie tight against her mons pubis; she moaned and thrust hard again sending another three squirts of sperm deep inside Jackie, pressed deeper and enjoyed Jackie’s tightness. Giving no indication that she was ever going to withdraw, Jackie pulled herself off of Miss Diane’s impressive shaft gripping it as tight as she could as she dragged it out from deep inside her bowels.

Miss Diane got her specimen and Jackie got a very large quantity of sperm from Miss Diane; Miss Diane’s viscous sperm began seeping down Jackie’s legs.

“Damn, you! You said you wouldn’t cum!” Jackie angrily barked. Jackie pulled the specimen condom off and tossed it on the desk. Grabbing a wet cloth Jackie cleaned herself.

“I’m sorry Jackie! I thought I could control it but then you did something…you milked me and I couldn’t help myself. I’m sorry.”

Jackie stormed over to her purse, got a tampon and shoved it home. She threw the wrapper and empty applicator on Miss Diane’s desk next to her sperm filled condom. Jackie got dressed.

More rewards to enhance your femininity

Miss Diane said “We prepared goodie bags for each of you that include: Victoria’s Secret garter belts, several pair of 15 denier nylon stockings, 2 special bras, Victoria’s Secret panties with your names on them, 4 inch pumps and an eight inch silicon dildo. Take the lipsticks you used today; your names are engraved on the tubes. A special makeover, manicure and eyebrow waxing await you.” We both would receive something special for taking it up the ass.

We grabbed our gift bags and put our old heels into them. Jackie stomped out of the room; I followed. We quickly adapted to the higher heels.

The makeover - time to relax and compose ourselves

Jackie and I thoroughly enjoyed our makeovers. My natural hair is dirty blonde so I selected platinum blonde with highlights with a fringed pixie cut; Jackie, being a brunette, opted for medium shag with bangs and a hint of red. Our brows were waxed to perfection and the manicure left our toes and fingernails well shaped and pretty. Our eyeliner, eye shadow, lips, etc. looked perfect! Since it was semi-permanent makeup it could not be washed off.

Lunch was soon and we were getting ready to leave when our beauticians told us to relax a little longer explaining, “We have instructions from Miss Diane to do something special for you and that you’d understand why.” I started laughing and told Jackie, “Lay back and enjoy the perks of having sucked the right person; we’ve become cock sucking whores!” We relaxed and let the beauticians work their magic.

Neither of us had a Brazilian wax before. An hour later Jackie and I left waxed and smooth in every area possible; we exuded femininity. I knew that Stacie and Tracie would enjoy our girly smoothness.

Time for lunch: We dressed in our rewards

Using a spare room in the salon we took time to put on our new garter belts and hose. I had mine on in short order. Jackie struggled and I helped clip her garters to her stockings being sure to put panties over the garter belt. “Wearing panties over a garter belt makes it easier to pull your panties down and pee…or be sucked” I explained. Jackie wondered, ‘How does she know these things?’

After Jackie changed her soggy tampon and we slipped into our new 4 inch pumps. I asked Jackie to pass me her new tube of dark red lipstick. I applied the new color and passed the tube back to Jackie; “No one has this shade!” We unbuttoned the top two buttons of our blouses and strode, hand in hand, into the dining area with our makeover, lingerie and ‘goodie bags’; we would catch the last 30 minutes of lunch.

Lunch

Freshly fucked and waxed

As we approached the lunch table the entire table of girls turned to look. Stacie and Tracie were already seated. Comments of ‘Wow’, ‘fantastic’ ‘damn, they’re hot’ were heard. Jackie made a point of lifting her skirt to show off her new garter belt and stockings. Her name embroidered on her garter belt was noticed by all. Jackie snapped one of her garter straps for effect, smoothed her skirt and sat down at the table. I sat next to her. Someone said “Look, they have matching hoops, manicured nails and new heels just like Stacie and Tracie”.

“Damn, you both seem so beautiful and radiant” remarked Fannie. “Those stockings make you legs look so pretty.” “We were treated to a full Brazilian body wax; legs, eyebrows, front and rear boy bits. Having our pubic areas waxed felt weird. We won’t need to shave anything for quite a while.”

Fannie pressed further, “Why did you get the extra treatment… who did you have to fuck?” Jackie looked around the table and said, “Trust me, we earned everything. I’m not sure that the rewards were worth the price my pussy had to pay.” She was smirking.

Lunch was over and everyone was to go to session 18 of voice modulation where we were being taught how to sound feminine. Marked improvement was apparent in every one of us; speaking with a feminine voice and inflection was becoming second nature. Of course we had been educated about and had been offered voice feminization injections and laryngoplasty surgery.

Comparing notes

I made sure that Stacie, Tracie and Jackie held back for a few minutes. I wanted to compare notes with the two girls that had been ‘interviewed’ by Martha.

“How did it go for you two? I see you also got goodie bags. Did you have to give Martha a blowjob?” I asked. Tracie seemed surprised. “Yes, we took turns sucking Martha. She is hung like a horse; “My jaw and tonsils are still aching!” Stacie said. “Their semen collection method was interesting” added Tracie.

“When Miss Diane is naked it looks like she has a snake dropping from her crotch” Jackie commented. “I was ‘lucky’ to get the ‘gift’ of an amazing amount of her seed. I didn’t think I would be hungry for lunch because she came so much.”

Tracie and Stacie looked surprised. “So why did you girls get the special wax job?”

Miss Diane was trying to make up for an ‘accident’ she had in my ass! That reminds me, I need to swap out a tampon. You ladies go ahead and I’ll catch up.”

Dinner

Nothing new or exciting. The enhanced femininity that the ‘special’ makeovers did for our appearances was noticed and appreciated by all. Comments about Miss Diane’s massive appendage and what a Brazilian wax feels like were of great interest.

Weeks and months pass

The Program progressively increased their expectations of us. When we become comfortable and proficient with a certain degree of our femininity the Program would up the ante and require more. Pantyhose evolved to garter belts and stockings; Two inch heels became three and then four inch heels. B cup tits became C cup breasts. The Program wanted us to expand our girlishness and we did. The Program wanted us to experience sex with men and we did.

We requested and received tracheal ‘shaves’, laryngoplasty and a couple other feminization procedures. Our mannerisms, deportment, attitudes, voices, breasts and sex acts had become feminine; hair styles, makeup and clothing choices became more sophisticated and sexy. Our blowjobs became increasingly superb. We ‘fledglings’ were trying out our ‘wings’ and wanted to fly free; we wanted our IDs. Months flew by.

Over the months I had my shoulder length hair softly permed and dyed platinum blonde; Jackie went red head. She really looked hot; it suited her well. We all were nervous. It would be time to leave after the IDs arrived. Where were they? We waited.

New State ID cards

The Program promised to provide us with new State ID cards with a photo of our newly feminine selves, so we could cash checks, travel and get on with our lives. The IDs would still indicate gender as male. If anyone wanted to make ‘the final leap’ and transition to a fully functioning female the new ID would reflect female. The ‘fabulous four’ wanted to remain ‘Chicks with Dicks’ for the time being.

Daydreaming and reflecting

Stacie was in the day room whiling away her time, chatting with others, painting her nails and listening to TV. I was alone in our room.

I sat pensively on the edge of our bed, nervously twitching my stocking clad foot which in turn caused my black 4 inch heels to slip on and off my foot. Yes, I had progressed to wearing 4 inch heels. I was wondering WHEN my new ID would arrive. I glanced at my dark red ‘Cherries in the Snow’ fingernails.

Playing for the cameras I stood up from my bed and made sure to pull my dress down in well rehearsed lady like fashion. I walked over to the full length mirror and gave myself another inspection. I touched up my lipstick; by now it was second nature. I took a deep breath and sat down in our loveseat, instinctively smoothing my dress as I sat. I crossed my stocking covered legs just like Sharon Stone had done in Fatal Attraction. Picking up a fashion magazine I took my time in flipping the pages while fiddling with my earrings.

Out of boredom I put down the magazine, walked over to the bed and laid down making a concerted effort to not mess my hair or dress. I kicked off my pumps and lay back. I closed my well made up eyes and let my mind wander back to my first day days at The Nest. It seemed like such a long time ago. I dozed off.

Stacie Returns

Returning from the day room Stacie entered our room, placed her purse and a large envelope on our nightstand before giving me a kiss. I emerged from my trip down memory lane. “Are you alright, Jenny? You seem a little spaced out.” Stacie said.

“I’m fine Stacie. I can’t believe a new State ID takes so freaking long! I was also thinking about our first week here. It seems so long ago.” Stacie walked over and sat next to me on our bed. She smiled down at me and stroked my hair in an effort to comfort me. Stacie leaned down and kissed me gently on my lips. “It’s almost over darling” Stacie whispered.

I smiled and with a well practiced move I pulled Stacie down onto the bed and gave her a longer and more passionate kiss; we kissed and cuddled.

Stacie: A good time waiting to happen

Stacie made a beautiful sight lying on the bed; her smile, sultry made up eyes were inviting; she looked like a good time waiting to happen; she was angelic. We rolled over to face each other. Stacie smiled delightfully and gave me a loving kiss on the side of my neck. “I brought you something, darling” Stacie purred. Rising from the bed Stacie retrieved the envelope from the nightstand and handed it to me.

Opening the envelope I found a letter and official looking documents. I removed the paperwork and reached in again and froze. I gripped what I thought was a 3x5 card and withdrew my hand. I gasped! In my hand was my brand new, shiny, State ID card! I looked at my ID and there was photo of a pretty young woman on it; that woman was me! The look of surprise on my face made Stacie laugh. Holding the ID to my breast I closed my eyes and began to softly cry; they were tears of happiness.

My brand new, shiny, State ID card!

Stacie hugged me again. She wiped a tear off my cheek. Wrapping her arm around me, she hugged me tighter and whispered, “Don’t worry darling, we got through it and we’ll be fine, just like you said we would so long ago; and we have each other, right?”

I stopped my crying and Stacie relaxed her hug. “We ALL got our IDs just a little while ago! Jackie, Tracie and Rose are sitting in the day room waiting for us. Let’s go share the moment.” We both giggled like school girls.

Sharing the moment

Stacie and I walked into our makeshift living room area proudly holding our new State ID cards. We joined Jackie Rose and Tracie. We plopped ourselves onto a love seat.

Everyone received their IDs!

Our entire group of ladies would be leaving The Nest at the same time; we had ‘graduated’. Perhaps the threats of being held longer were false; perhaps a new group of trainees needed our space. It didn’t matter. We were going to be able to resume our previous lives… if we wanted too. Considering our feminine transformation could any of us truly go back to our previous lives? Would friends and family accept us? All things considered, who among us would want to regress back into toxic masculinity?

‘So what are you going to do now?

Rose began. “I know I don’t want to go back to living as a male. Maybe I’ll go back to school. Based upon my experience here speech pathology or audiology seems interesting. I would be helping people. It would be better than a boring office job.”

Stacie piped up next. “I really don’t want to go back to an accounting job. I was hoping to open a bed and breakfast place or maybe a transitional safe zone for wayward or troubled young cross-dressers. Jenny and I have thought about going into business together. We certainly have the experience!” We all chuckled and nodded our heads in the affirmative. Stacie continued; “Before I came here I had few friends. Now I have three good girlfriends.” Stacie paused to let that concept sink in. It was a touching moment. “I’d gladly give any of you my last tampon!” she joked.

“What about you, Jackie?”

Jackie took a moment to think and flipped her hair back in a most feminine manner. “For some strange reason I like this place. Not at first, but it has brought some order to my life and it put me in touch with my feminine self; for that I will always be grateful. I have heard that Martha is leaving The Nest to join her girlfriend somewhere in California; the Hollywood area I think. I’ve already made a formal application with Matron to work here. I think I could really help the new ‘girls in training’ that are headed our way. It would also provide an income, a roof over my head and a source for beautiful clothes.”

The girls turned their heads toward me and waited for my response

I had been subconsciously toying with my hoop earrings.

“I’m inclined to go along with Stacie’s idea. I think there’s a real need for a user friendly transitional environment for younger cross-dressers who are lost and confused. I think Stacie and I could help them get through a rough spot in their lives. In terms of adult cross-dressers I think we would get a LOT of referrals from The Nest, especially if we had someone like Jackie on the inside.”

I winked at Jackie and continued; “For me it would be a labor of love. We could take advantage of the halfway housing offered us by The Nest which would save us almost a year’s rent. We could apply the amount we saved and invest it in our new business. Maybe The Nest would help us get it up and running, rent us a place on their compound and share resources.”

We smiled at each other and leaned forward to grab hands, making a friendship circle; sweet tears of relief spilled down our cheeks. Contentment seemed to ooze from us all. A couple minutes went by and I loudly cleared my throat. I wanted their full attention.

Revelations from Jenny: Why she knew all those things

“I have something I want to share with you. On more than one occasion you and others have asked ‘How does Jenny know about all these womanly things?’ Three things in particular come to mind: my use of tampons, how I used lipstick for blush and how I made crotch control gaffs from old pantyhose. Do you remember?”

“I sure do!” said Stacie. “I wondered where you got your expertise with eyeliner.” “There were a few other things that seemed odd like the ability to hook your bra behind your back” tossed in Jackie. I softly giggled and leaned forward in my chair and continued.

“The expression that ‘the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree’ comes to mind. With my mother’s approval it was my father who taught me everything I know about make-up, lingerie and women’s clothes. Dad had been a cross-dresser since he was five or six.”

“When I was four or five he’d sit me on his stocking covered knee and I’d watch him apply his make-up or nail polish. I would play with his tubes of lipstick, nail polish and perfume bottles, etc. I’d say, ‘gimme gimme’ and he’d paint my nails, apply a light shade of lipstick or maybe run a dry mascara wand on my lashes. I still remember the delicious tastes and smells. If he asked me to hand him his bra or panties I’d go get them. I didn’t know those activities were considered ‘girly’.”

“Mom didn’t mind any of it. She used to help dad with his dressing and make-up sometimes and eventually with me. At age six I started dressing as a girl at home. That same year mom gave me my first set of panties and a nylon sleep set for Christmas; she gave me my first makeover at age seven. Because I begged and pleaded we had my ears pierced at ten. I’ve been wearing stud earrings in public ever since. I always wore age appropriate girl clothes and looked forward to birthdays and Christmas.”

“Mom was the one to show me how to properly shave my legs and it was dad that rolled my very first set of nylons up to my very first garter belt. It was our family secret.” I took a deep breath, leaned back in my chair, took a sip of water and continued.

Tampons and panty liners?

“Mom was a would-be artist, painter and poet and thought that all of the femininity being heaped on me would inspire my artistic and sensitive side. Dad was a mid level office manager and always shaved his legs, wore lingerie under his suits and sport jackets. He taught me to wear an A cup starter bra under a T-shirt in order to go unnoticed. Shear, ‘nude toe’ hose and nylon tap pants were natural to me. Sex was never a part of any of this. I did learn, personally, how lingerie can cause erections and ‘wet spots’. Dad showed me the advantage that a panty liner provided. We just never spoke about or flaunted our ‘hobby’ to anyone.”

I know you’re wondering about my knowledge of tampons. I think it was when I was fifteen. I had been diagnosed with a severe form of IBS and diverticulitis. I was having medical problems with anal control; rectal leakage was a problem. Mom came up with the Lite Day tampon solution. The thin panty liner Kotex, with wings, was dad’s inspiration. I have used them both frequently. I remember being extremely embarrassed when I lost the string to my tampon once. It took both of my parents to find and remove it. Dad kept pushing it deeper! Two years later my medical condition was resolved and I didn’t need either of those items yet I was fully experienced in their use.

“Considering all that I just told you I hope you can see the irony of me being assigned to this program. I’m pretty sure I have the high femininity profile The Program was looking for. It may sound strange until I got here I had never had sex with a man.” I began to softly cry. The girls were silent as they tried to absorb what they had just been told. Tears were running down everyone’s cheeks.

It took a minute but all the girls stood and silently motioned me to rise. Stacie, Rose and Jackie stepped over to me and created a four person hug; we were all quietly crying. We were going through a lot of tissues. It was a very tender moment.

Stacie went for a solo hug and kissed me tenderly on the lips. “I knew there was something, sweetheart. Thanks for trusting us so much as to share this. I couldn’t have had a better roommate, business buddy or sex partner.” Giving me another smooch she stepped back and let Jackie have her own moment with me.

Jackie and I embraced firmly and enjoyed the personal kind of kiss that only a lover could give. Jackie wiped her own tears and then, while holding my head gently in her hands, used her thumbs to remove the tears from my cheeks. “Damn, I love you!” Jackie said. You would never be able to find a happier group of male lesbians anywhere.

In a remote video monitoring room Miss Diane managed to stop crying. She smiled, shook her head and laughed.

****************

Dear readers: I invite you to read my other Big Closet stories (there are 24 stories so far). Be sure to at least leave a "hello" in the review/comment area. I recommend:

“Adventures of Sara: Evolving deeper into femininity” –
“A Womanless Beauty Pageant: It was the zipper's fault” –
“Accidental Acceptance” – and the “Avon Lady” series

Do a ‘Search by Author’ for Donna T and enjoy. Be sure to say “hello” in the review. Hugs and kisses to you all.

up
60 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

jenny and stacie

nicolawilliams's picture

love it

a lovey read, very flushed

Nicola

Thanx

Donna T's picture

Miss Nicola! I'm glad that you made it to Big Closet and my stories. I hope they were not to racy for you.

Regards,

Donna

Donna