Baby Sitting Job Chp.15

Printer-friendly version

Abandoned Finland Air Force Station, Finland, Minnesota:
“What do you mean, Bullock, escape?” Dr. James White looks at Trevor as he stands before him.

“Two highly trained government agents showed up and took our men out.” Trevor managed to recover some security footage.

“And the girlfriend?” Dr. James looks at Trevor for an answer.

“She took out our people. They’re being held in Ellis County jail.” Trevor reviewed the report he got.

“Send Sidney Powel to bail them out. She can handle a backwoods country judge and place a call with Judge Heller and get him to back her up. What’s the situation with the Trenner woman?”

“Our agent was captured. Our intel on her family hadn’t included that she had two guard dogs.” Trevor was looking over the notes he had.

Dr. White pinches the bridge of his nose. He was hoping to capture both Mrs. Romano and the little girl. He hated to do this, but even with them dead, he could salvage something from their deaths.

“Contact Mr. Moore and tell him I’ll offer him six million dollars to kill Mrs. Romano and that little girl within twenty-four hours. Also, find out where Mr. Bullock is and kill him as well. If you can’t find Mr. Bullock, go after his family.” Dr. White turns to look at Trevor.

“Are you sure about this, sir? This could draw attention to us. Also, what do you want to do if Mr. Moore doesn’t complete the job within twenty-four.”

“Turn it into an open contract. That should be enough incentive for Mr. Moore to get the job done and to bring Bullock out of hiding.” Dr. White wanted Bullock and the Romano’s dead.

Trevor turns and walks out of Dr. White’s office and back to his own. Once he is in his office, he sits down at his computer to send an encrypted message to a site Mr. Moore used. He writes out the message, and the amount of the hit is for. He also informs Mr. Moore that if he accepts the contract, it is only suitable for twenty hours before it becomes an open contract.

Once that message is sent, he breaks into the US Marshal database to see who Mr. Bullock’s emergency contact was and if he had any living family members as he looks through Mr. Bullock’s personnel file. He notices Mr. Bullock has a brother in New York City that is a detective at the 29th Precinct. A younger brother in Athens, Georgia, who is a detective as well. He also has a sister that is an independent truck driver that lives in Settle, Washington, and a younger sister that lives in Newport News, Virginia.

His younger sister works for the Yorktown Weapon Station and has four children. Her youngest son is disabled, and her oldest is in the US Navy. Her next oldest son works for a seafood company on their boats, and her youngest daughter is married to a Marine stationed in Norfolk, Va.

Her husband works at The Port of Virginia as an overhead crane operator. He digs into their income and notices that both of them make good
money. Their disabled son was born with an Ambulatory disability. He had problems moving around without some physical aid.

Trevor continues to gather information about Bullock and his family members. They might have to hire several different assassins to kill Bullock’s family. The ones that are police detectives, he could hire local talent to kill them.

He inquired about the Romanos and discovered that they had been targeted before. He looks through information about them and notices several people have put bounties on their heads. He read about the incident in Memphis when they were rescued by a young woman dressed as the Baroness from G.I. Joe.

He continued to read the article about that incident. He discovered that they had been with two women who were the daughters of a Telecommunication owner named Jack Bounty. There was another woman there that was a police officer that had gotten hurt as well, and she was the daughter of Cheshire Patel. According to Mrs. Patel’s background, her real name was Mazie Park Hong, and she was a well-known zoologist specializing in big game cats.

He wonders why Mrs. Hong uses an alias instead of her real name. He does some more digging around and comes across several articles and social pictures of Mrs. Honk and Mr. Bounty at events and such. He does get curious about the two women that had been there at the warehouse.

He digs into their background and discovers that the woman named Julia Bounty was a well-known K9 police officer with the Caldwell police department. He finds out that she doesn’t use a dog but a wolf. The picture taken of her shows the wolf standing halfway almost to her waist. She also looked like the actress Charisma Carpenter.

The other woman, her sister, was Asian looking and was the owner of Chaos Security Services and the director of an organization called The Phoenix Foundation. He couldn’t find anything about the organization except it specialized in environmental hazards and helped establish clean water systems and installed solar panels for remote villages.

According to the article, she was the wife of an attorney in Montana. She also owned a wolf as well. When he saw the size of the wolf, he mistook it for the one standing next to Julia Bounty. They looked almost alike. There were minor differences between them, but they looked identical.

He goes back to Kat and Paul’s background. Kat had an older sister that was a lawyer and an older brother that was a firefighter for the Knoxville Fire Department. They also had five other children besides Brittney. Their next oldest was Terri Romano, and she worked at her aunt’s law firm as an intern. They had a set of twins that were three years old. They also had two more younger daughters still in high school.

Trevor leans back in his chair and wonders if it might be better to go after the Romano family. Including Kat’s brother and sister? He’ll have to get Mr. White’s permission before proceeding.

Kat’s House:
“So, let me get this straight, Mrs. Romano. You were found abandoned and taken in by Sedberry and raised as their daughter?”
Larka looked at Katherine and couldn’t believe it. She didn’t look human at all.

“Yep, my adoptive parents didn’t care about how I looked. They treated me as if I had been born from them. They protected me and looked after me. Even my adopted brother and sister. Sure, I got into fights when some bullies would pull on my tail or tease me about how I looked. But my parents understood why I did what I did. As long as I didn’t start it, they would always forgive me, but if I started it. Well, my father would punish me.” Kat can remember several times when her father punished her for starting fights or doing stupid things.

“I wish I could have gotten to know them.” Terri would have liked to meet her grandparents.

“Me too, sweetie. They would have loved to meet their grandchildren.” Kat hugs her oldest.

Paul looks at Striker “do you guys have any leads on who is trying to take Becky and my daughter Brittney?”

“We still don’t know who is behind this. However, I have my people working on it.” Striker had his two newest recruits back in Texas trying to identify who was behind everything.

He was lucky to come across both of them at the same time. One was a computer genius, and the other could build anything from junk. They had caused a significant problem in the town they lived in.

“We know a computer expert that could help your people out. She’s done some work for us in the past.” Kat was thinking about Morgana and her company.

“What’s her name?” Striker pulls his cell phone out.

“She goes by the hacker handle, Morgana.”

“As in the Morgana from King Arthur legends?” Larka looks at Kat for an answer.

“Yep, she’s just as good as the legendary Morgana.”

Kat hands her cell phone to Striker so he can copy her number. She watches as Striker copies the number and hands her phone back.

“Thanks. Tell her I recommended her to you. Otherwise, she won’t take your call. And don’t try to hack her. You’ll regret it.”

A smirk appears on Larka’s face because he would love to see someone give Cypher a challenge

up
124 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A Challenge

BarbieLee's picture

Think Dr. White just signed his own death certificate. Wholesale slaughter of families in the security business isn't the brightest idea he ever spawned.
Hugs LadyDragon
Barb
I know God has a sense of humor, She made me!

Oklahoma born and raised cowgirl

Dr White just made a HUGE mistake

Samantha Heart's picture

If they go after Kat's family they'll regret it. Go after the Bounty's or Cheshire THEY will never LIVE long enough to regret it. Jack wolf chow Cheshire has her OWN means especially Shakan plus the ligers & snow leopards. As for Morgana I THINK Cypher will TRY to havk Morgana, and fail A HORABLE computer system death lol.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.