Made To Look Like An AI

Printer-friendly version

Made To Look Like An AI

By

Gwen Brown

Waking felt awful. I hadn’t been out at the Pub and had not been drinking otherwise. I could tell from seeing my breath that the room I was in was cold. Yet I was warm, and cosy so would have liked another bit of sleep, yet I was firmly awake and feeling more alert as the headache and unwell feeling passed. Had I been drugged?

Swinging my legs off the bed, it was quickly clear that I was fully dressed in a jet-black suit. At least the shoes looked sensible, with almost no heel. There was a mirror on the wall by the door, and it showed a rather fashionable suit coat with gloves that I seemed unable to remove. The turtleneck top ended just below my jaw, and my head was covered with a snug hood and a face covering that left only my eyes visible through light coloured glasses.

I could feel a small tube in the corner of my mouth and when I sucked on it, there was a fluid that tasted like water. There seemed to be a camel back strapped to my back. I now sported rather nice breasts, though being a bloke, I wondered if they were silicone or somehow mine. I tried to speak but found my voice not functioning. Would my voice return?

I stood to my feet as I began to feel better and found a note on the bedside table. It quickly explained that my breasts would explode if I did not do as instructed. That was chilling! The note further instructed that I was to take two suitcases with me to the airport at Frankfort, and board the flight to Heathrow. The tickets, including boarding pass for the flight were in my right coat pocket. I was not to check the bags, that arrangements had been made to put the large one in the closet as I boarded and the other one was to go overhead near me. Looking at the boarding pass, it stated that I was mute.

Things went smoothly at Frankfurt and the flight was uneventful. As I got off the plane at Heathrow, Police intercepted me and took me to a private interrogation room. They asked me what was in my bags and unable to speak simply shrugged my shoulders. They said that they had x-rayed them and found only ladies’ clothes when opened and a letter which said that I had been terminated from my employment as a travel advisor. As far as I was concerned, the loss of that employment was of no consequence as I disliked it anyway. I’d been viciously pranked by one of the women there who had taken a liking to me, but I failed to respond. I knew that she was coming on to me, but she simply was not my type. The police wanted to know if I desired to press charges and I declined. It seemed a relief to be free to seek other employment. I even had the suitcases sent back to her. I had never cross dressed, and the idea lacked appeal to me.

I received permission to remain in the UK and today am working for a veterinarian and studying to be a Veterinary Assistant. I already knew enough English to get by, and in the north, almost to the Scottish countryside it seemed pleasant enough. I wasn’t angry with the woman who pranked me and I finally did get the suit off. After she drugged me, she had glued and sewed the suit on, though I have no idea when she got the opportunity to do so. Thankfully she did not get the glue on my skin. It was quite powerful stuff. My voice did return but was weak for a fortnight.

I am much happier here in the UK. Perhaps I just needed to be prodded to come here.

up
99 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A bizarre case of revenge

Julia Miller's picture

by a jilted co-worker. It's amazing the lengths some people will go to for revenge. I'm glad our boy ended up happy in the UK.

Thank you so much

This was a dream that occured during my afternoon nap. It is winter here and far too cold to go haring around on my bike.

Gwen

Winter

Maddy Bell's picture

Is a great time to be out riding, you see stuff that in summer is hidden by foliage, the wildlife is more daring and providing you have dressed appropriately, it’s great fun.


image7.1.jpg    

Madeline Anafrid Bell

Bullied

Something similar happened to me when I was 14 years old. A girl classmate fell in love with me. But I didn’t like her and refused to become her boyfriend. Afterwards she got very angry with me, and begun to spread the gossip that I was gay, making two years at school like hell, becoming an outcast... It actually also happened to my son. At 12 he had a bully of a self imposed girlfriend (I mean he was just 12 years old and not yet interested in girls at that age) who was much more sexually mature and aggressive than him. Se wanted to test him and broke up with him in order to see how he reacted. My son just shrugged and left her and she became violent towards him. Fortunately he never reacted (he has always been very tall and strong, compared to his classmates) because he’d really hurt her. But then the real bullying started. All the girls in his class started calling him names and making his life impossible one year long. The next year he changed class and it all ended. Where have the normal girls gone. Are they the new modern women ? I’d rather advise him to stay celibate his whole life than to be with a girl like those! They wanted equality but now they behave like the worst men, but nobody has the “audacity” to stop them, because the risk of being labeled as a misogynist is very high.

Women Can Be Like Playing With Fire

I just don't mess about with women any more. Not gay or any some such. Thankfully no Sex Drive.

A want for more...

RachelMnM's picture

Great little story.

XOXOXO

Rachel M. Moore...