Underthings (1 of 6)

Printer-friendly version

“C'mon. You'll look cute in them, Dave,” my girlfriend, Shelly, said.

“I'll look ridiculous,” I countered. We were in her dorm room bed and I was preparing to get up, get dressed, and head back to my dorm.

“You're just chicken.”

“I'm not afraid of your panties. They just aren't designed for my body.”

“I don't want them to be functional on you,” she said with a laugh. “I just think the red lace will look good with your dick in them.”

“Fine,” I said, taking the panties in hand. I turned them one way, then the other, then back again deciding I had found the front. I squeezed one leg into one side, then the other, and tried to pull them up. After a brief struggle, they were mostly on. “Don't blame me if they get torn.” With a final tug, the waistband sat in place on my waist. “There. See? Ridiculous.”

Before she could react, I suddenly felt shorter. Looking down, my legs looked thinner, I was definitely shorter, my chest hairs vanished before my eyes and were quickly replaced by breasts. The hair on my head grew long and even the stubble on my chin vanished.

Shelley was staring at me with her mouth dropped open. Her eye level was rising above mine. I had to look up at her.

“What the hell?” The words came from my mouth in a voice I had never heard before. It was the voice of a young woman. “What did you do to me?”

“I didn't – I didn't do anything,” Shelley said. “You turned into a girl?”

“I can see that,” I said. “How?” I stripped off the panties but that only drove home the sudden change in genitals I was experiencing. “What am I going to do?” I grabbed my boxer briefs and put them on expectantly. Nothing happened.

“What are you doing?”

“I thought if your underwear did this, my underwear would put me back.”

“Okay, take them off. You look ridiculous like that.”

“So, now you agree, wearing the wrong underwear makes someone look ridiculous.”

“You have to calm down,” she said, getting out of bed. “There... there must be a reasonable explanation for...”

“...For how a nineteen year old man suddenly transformed into a nineteen year old woman?” My loose underwear just dropped to the floor by itself.

“I didn't say the explanation would be simple,” she said.

“No, you said reasonable.” I started pacing. A normal response from me when stressed. I passed her mirror and finally got a glimpse of the new me. “You were half right. The panties did make me look cute.”

“I didn't mean like this.” She said with a laugh. I was still staring at the gorgeous woman in the mirror when she added, “Do you need to be alone with yourself? Do a little cross-gender exploration?”

“No,” I said too emphatically. She was smiling at me and I realized she was teasing. I added, “Not yet. What am I going to do?”

“You may look cute but you've got a bit of bitchy in your voice.”

“I think I'm allowed to be bitchy right now. Where did you get those panties?”

“I don't know. I've had them for months. They didn't do anything to me when I wore them.”

“You're already a woman.”

“I'm aware of that,” she said. She went into her closet and grabbed a t-shirt and a black skirt. “Put these on so you aren't waving your tits at me.”

“You just want to see how I'll look in women's clothes.”

“Maybe.” She smirked.

I never could resist that smirk. I picked up the discarded panties and put them on. They slid up my legs easily this time and settled into place without any strain. Nothing happened as I let them go. She unzipped the side zipper on the skirt and held it out. She said, “This is the front. Zipper is on the left on this skirt. This is a knee-length pencil skirt.”

“Why did you say it like that?”

“Because if you are stuck like this, you will need to know how women's clothes are categorized. It isn't like being a guy where you have jeans or slacks and that's it.”

I pulled the skirt up and zipped up the side. It was a little loose on my waist and when Shelly noticed she seemed a bit miffed.

“I'd give you a bra but your boobs are much bigger than mine.”

“And my waist is narrower. I saw you notice.”

“Hmmph.”

I put the t-shirt on. My boobs stretched the fabric a lot more than whenever I had seen Shelly wearing this shirt. My nipples were obviously hard against the shirt fabric. “Great, I have headlights.”

“That's another reason to wear a bra,” she said. “I suppose you're sleeping here.”

“I hope so. I can't go back to my dorm like this. They won't let me in. I'll have to sneak in tomorrow. At least tomorrow is Saturday. I won't miss any classes.” As I spoke, my fingers were pulling at the hem of the skirt as I was unused to having a hem pulling against my leg at that height.

“You can probably still go to lecture halls. No one will notice Dave isn't there but this new girl is. Although, some of the guys will probably notice you immediately and want to get to know you, that way.”

“Ick.”

“And when they ask you your name what will you say? Answering 'Dave' will just make you more intriguing.”

“Eve, the first magically created woman.”

“Funny. But, Eve suits you,” Shelly said. “Okay, lets get into pajamas and go to sleep.”

“I have to get changed again. I think I was just getting use to the hem on this skirt.”

“You'll have time for that as long as you remain a woman.”

* * *

I woke up before Shelly. I slipped into the bathroom and tried putting my men’s underwear on. Nothing happened. I took them off and slipped back into bed. As Shelly woke up in the morning, we kissed. “That was familiar and different at the same time. Are my lips even different?” I asked.

“They are a little bit fuller than Dave's lips.” Shelly stood up. “Let's try it standing.”

I stood up and stepped close to Shelly. I tilted my head back and Shelly leaned down and she kissed me. We kissed for a moment, hands pawing at one another's asses.

“That was weird, feeling your boobs against mine,” Shelly said.

“I'm not use to looking up to kiss,” I said.

“I could get use to be the tall kisser. Ready for any more exploration.”

“No, I'm not ready. What am I going to do? I was really hoping I would just pop back into being Dave.”

“Well, you're still wearing the panties.”

“No, I'm not. I ditched them before putting on the peejays.”

“Going commando already? You might end up with a reputation.”

“Ha ha.”

“Are you ready to get dressed and go out? You really need a bra that fits and to stop stretching out my blouses.”

“I understand what you are saying. But, I feel like I should be trying to figure out how to get back to being a man.”

“How do you think you can do that?”

“I have no idea.” I sobbed. I was crying. She held me and I let out more than a few tears. She said soft nothings “It'll be alright.” “I'm here for you.” among others. I probably cried for a good five minutes before I broke the embrace. “Thanks.”

“Half the people in the world are women. I know you don't think so now. You'll manage to be one of them, too. You also have the advantage and disadvantage of being a very attractive woman. That will make some parts easier and some parts harder. But, I'm here for you. You're still my girlfriend assuming you want me to be your girlfriend.”

“Why wouldn't I...?”

“You might not be a lesbian.”

“I can't think about that now.”

“And you don't have to. Now, get dressed. You need clothes that aren't mine.”

* * *

We went to the mall and I bought a few changes of clothes, including underthings. The bra fitting was surreal. But, the older woman at the shop was gentle and explained what she was doing as she did it. I do not remember what we told her but she seems nonplussed that I was a nineteen year old woman with a big chest who had never worn a bra before. Did this happen to other people frequently?

When we got back to campus, I said, “I should stop at my room and get my books.”

“Okay, I'll meet you back at my room.”

“You aren't coming with me?”

“I'm cutting the cord. You need to do things on your own. You aren't afraid, are you?”

“A little. But, you're right. I can go to my dorm room by myself.”

“Atta girl.”

No one asked who I was as I entered and I made it up to my floor without anyone saying anything to me. I used my keycard on my door and entered.

“Hello. Can I help you?” Robert said. Rob was my roommate and I had totally forgot he might be here.

“Oh, um, you're Robert, right? I'm Eve. Dave sent me to grab a few things.”

“Nice to meet you, Eve. But, I'm fairly sure Dave is dating Shelly and I have no idea who you are or what you're doing with Dave's keycard.”

“Can I tell you a story?”

“Sure, have a seat.”

I told Robert I was Dave and what had happened the night before. I even told him I had hoped my old underwear would turn me back but they hadn’t. He quizzed me about where I kept things in the room to see if I was really Dave.

“You're either actually Dave or well studied. Let's pretend I believe your story,” he said.

“It's the truth.”

“Bear with me. Am I attractive?”

“What?”

“You're a woman now. Am I attractive?”

“Maybe a little. I haven't really noticed any shift in my view of men and women.”

“Does that mean Dave thought I was little attractive?”

I sighed. “Yesterday, Dave would have said you have good looks for a guy. You still do.”

“Well, alright then. So, why are you here? Are you still my roommate?”

“I just need my books.”

“Dave's books.”

“My books.”

“Dave is registered as a student here. Eve is not. Are you going to tell all your professors that you had a sudden gender change? If you take a test as Eve and someone looks at your ID won't you get expelled for having someone else take your tests.”

“I hadn't thought of that,” I said. “I'm hoping this is only temporary.”

“I can help.” He picked up his phone and sent a text. “I suppose it's plausible that your change is temporary since it's so implausible that you changed in the first place. But, if this is you forever, you need to deal with it.” His phone beeped and he looked at it. “Do you know Valentino?”

“The nerdy guy down the hall?”

There was a knock at the door.

“Come in,” Robert said. “He's going to help you.”

Valentino was a tall, lanky guy with a mop of red hair, freckles, and thick glasses. “Hey, Robert. Um, hello.” His eyes bugged out when he got a look at me. I realized then that this would not be the last time I would see a guy do that.

“V, how much do you charge for a school ID?”

“Fifty, why?”

“Eve here needs a clone of another, ideally with her face on it.”

“Do you have the source ID?”

I took out my ID.

He took it from my hand. “Does Dave know about this?”

“It's a long story,” Robert said. “But, yeah, Dave knows about his cousin needing a temporary ID.”

Valentino took out his phone. “You do kind of look like Dave.” He looked around and then pointed at a wall. “Stand over there, um, Eve.”

I stood where indicated as he pointed his phone at me. “Should I smile?”

“Sure.” He took a few pics. “Give me the ID and I'll be back in about ten minutes.”

His fingers trailed against mine as he took the ID. Was I imagining it or was he just being creepy?

After he left, Rob said, “He's a creep, but he's good with hacks.”

“You have no idea what it feels like being on the receiving end of creepy.”

“I have three sisters. I kind of know. Admittedly, it's taking all my willpower to not stare at your chest.”

“I think I just have to get use to that. I sometimes want to stare at them myself.”

“They are... pronounced.”

I laughed. “That's what you went with.”

“I'm trying to be good here. But, if that's off the table. Have you experimented with the new equipment yet?”

“Would you ask any other woman that?”

“Of course not. You aren't any other woman though. You and I have sat on the grass of the quad talking about the quality of the various tits, asses, and legs walking by. You weren't offended then when we were objectifying them.”

“I'm not going to agree with boys will be boys. Even if I use to be one of the boys.”

“Fair. I guess asking for a feel is out of the question.”

“Good guess.”

“So, let's get to the reversal issue. Did you hear any magic words or sounds when you put the panties on?”

“No. I was more concerned about getting my comparatively thick thighs through the narrow holes.”

“Why did you let her convince you to put the panties on?”

“Girlfriend.”

“You were thinking with your dick.”

“Apparently for the last time.”

“Sorry.”

“No, I can't blame you for pointing out that I'm at this place because of my own decisions.”

“You need to look on the bright side.”

“The bright side?”

“If... When you do get your dick back, you will have experience as a woman that no man has. It should make you a better man and boyfriend to Shelly. This is why you need to take your new body for a spin. Explore it as only a woman can.”

“This is you not being crude.”

“This is me being practical. At your age, you should be fully aware of what makes you tick sexually. Not saying you shouldn't be a virgin. But, you should have experimented with what turns that body on. You don't want get all hot and bothered somehow and have no idea how to release your tension.”

“That almost sounds like a good idea.”

“Of course it's a good idea. After Valentino comes back, I'll clear out if you want to experiment here. I'm guessing you wouldn't want to do that in front of Shelly.”

“I don't think I want you knowing I'm doing that even if you aren't here.”

“Oh, no worries there. I'll be imagining you getting yourself off whether you do it or not.”

“Gross.”

“Male.”

“No, gross.”

“Don't care.”

There was a knock at the door. Robert opened the door and Valentino entered. He handed me two IDs. “Here's Dave's ID. And here's yours.”

“That's not a bad pic for an ID,” Robert said. He pulled out his wallet and paid Valentino. “This is on me,” he said.

“You didn't have to.”

“Hush. Consider it a birthday present.”

“Is.. is it your birthday?” Valentino said.

“Yesterday,” I said.

“Happy Birthday. I'll be going now.”

“Thanks, V.”

“No problem.” He left.

“And I'll be going too. You hop into that bed and check yourself out.”

“That's awfully pushy.”

“You'll thank me later. I'll be back in three hours. So, pace yourself.”

“Ha ha.”

up
160 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I don't usually read stories that have a "magic" tag

Patricia Marie Allen's picture

But there was something in the teaser that caught my eye and promised that it would be a bit whimsical. I've always enjoyed the ironic twist of SRU stories and I thought this one might have some of that quality.

So far it's been pretty good, though the language (so call me a prude; if the shoe fits, I'll wear it) is a bit more crude in places than I'd prefer it's a good start. I let the language slide because we're listening to 19 year old college students and while the terms used aren't necessary, that are to be expected.

Hugs
Patricia

Happiness is being all dressed up and HAVING some place to go.
Semper in femineo gerunt

I'm happy you're giving it a

I'm happy you're giving it a shot in spite of its perceived indelicacies.

Read more of my works on Patreon.

magic panties!

giggles, I look forward to more!

DogSig.png

Hilarious!

Loved this, it was absolutely hilarious! The interaction between Dave and Rob was so funny, Rob’s reaction and typical teenage boy attitudes and comments were spot on.

I think Dave needs to have a strong chat with Shelly to find out where she got the red panties! Looking forward to part 2.

Great dialogue!

Emma Anne Tate's picture

Great dialogue in this story. “You may look cute but you've got a bit of bitchy in your voice.” — nice! I also liked how you got the magic element out of the way right up front, then plunged into the far more interesting area of “okay, now what?” Looking forward to more!

Emma

Wish I had those panties

KateElizabethSuhr13's picture

I so wish I could find some magical item like that. I would happily put them on and finally be the real me!