Life Seems to Suck Sometimes (Part 2)

Printer-friendly version

Life Seems to Suck Pink cut small.png

Life Seems to Suck Sometimes (Part 2)
By Sabrina G. Langton

***

Author's Note: Well, well, well, our heroine's life gets a little more interesting now that her girlfriend knows about her girl side... We now meet a few more people to complicate, I mean to, um, make our t-girls life, so much more fun and exciting... You'll see, ha... I hope YOU like it...

***

Part 2 of 5

The next couple of weeks with Lilly weren't that weird, but she was always bringing up the crossdressing.

"You know I really wasn't that surprised, you're so skinny and your legs are so girlie. I knew you shaved, now I know why." I was 5'8" and weighed about 145 pounds and she was now studying my body so intently it was making me nervous. She was looking at my hairless arm, she then looked at my ears. They have been pierced for three years. She shook her head and I poured her another drink. I made Caipirinha's, they were one of her favorites.

She used to laugh at me all the time, claiming my tastes were so Spanish, especially since I was an O'Doherty and 100% Irish, and also paler than the Horchata I made her right before the Caipirinha. Now that she knew my history with the Sosa sisters she understood, but she didn't really approve.

"I don't understand," She made me sit down at the kitchen table with her. "My company has those Drag Race parties all the time and you never once dressed up. Just think how much fun you would have had."

I was thinking she had to be kidding me, I wasn't a drag queen, it wasn't about 'showing off' like that. I wasn't wearing a dress in front of her friends, I was great at it.

"The next one is like two weeks away, I can't wait to see what you are going to wear, heh."

"I'm not doing that, please don't ever bring it up again." I was getting disappointed to think she thought I was that type of person. I didn't need any more attention. Especially from people she knew and worked with.

Now ever since she found out about me, it came up constantly, even on television or in conversation with others. It's almost like the world wanted to be reminded how much I loved to dress like a woman. All it did was make me more uncomfortable around her. I knew it was just a 'Frequency Illusion,' it just felt like it was coming up more now that Lilly knew about me. She was always watching for signs of me acting femme, she would smile when I did anything slightly girlie.

"Well maybe we could go out, we could wear something short and sexy together if you'd like." She had a smile on her face, but I knew she was just trying to make the best out of this surprise of mine. Lilly didn't like dressing up. Hopefully, it will fade into the background.

I filled up my glass and I started to think, mixing the rum and sugar. I loved alcohol, I loved drinking and socializing, I loved making drinks and watching everyone enjoying what I made. I wasn't an alcoholic, my entire Irish family was, even my parents, my father died of alcoholism, his liver was a mess, but I didn't have the propensity for it. I had the genes but that was it. Crossdressing on the other hand was something I needed, I went through withdrawals, there was a lot of pain when I wasn't being a girl. I could never even explain it to anyone other than Angie, she was exactly the same. Now SHE was living as a full-time woman.

I wish Lilly could just get over this... one thing.

I was always so good to her. I liked to spend money on her, take her places and introduce her to new things. I rarely asked for anything in return. I rarely asked for anything. I closed my eyes and finished my drink. "Lilly," I opened them and looked at her, feeling a little embarrassed. I knew what I was going to say was going to sound immature. "I'm sorry, but you have to realize I'm not a boy in a dress."

***

After getting caught by Lily, I started to dress up a little more. Now that it was 'out there' I had no other choice. I was starting to wear my nightgown or slips to bed once again. I only spent time and slept in, my girlie bedroom. That week I came home from work and spent the night filing and painting my toenails, and putting on my press-on nails on my long fingers. Just sitting in front of my vanity mirror, coloring or reading made me so happy. I loved watching how nice my cleavage looked in my different dresses or how my hair fell into my large lashes. I would blow out of the side of my mouth making my hair move. I felt quite cute.

As soon as I was in the house I put on earrings, why did I let them almost close up, it was crazy. Next, I started doing my exercise and hair regiments again. I even flirted with the idea of putting my pictures back up on social media. I had so many, and I had all that sexy video that Angie shot of me. Especially the one of me sucking the guy in the white car. That was my favorite, it always made me cum watching how excited I was. I'm sure it would make others happy and cum too.

I was also now visiting Angie and Trevor during the week again. Trevor only ever saw me as a woman, I wanted to keep it that way.

Angie told me I was dressing just a little too slutty and she wanted me to take my time with my makeup, to look like one of the Sosa sisters again.

"I love you in your flouncy dresses, Nena." She would tell me.

I could tell they were happy to see more of me but warned me not to get too out of control.

Ha, like that could happen again.

***

A couple of weeks later Lilly and I went out to dinner, she called me, she wanted to take me to my favorite tapas restaurant, Lola Bistro. We went there all the time. It was one of the only places I would go by myself, as a man or a woman. I didn't usually do alone 'good,' especially if I was going to be talking to someone. I wasn't even that shy, I just had this little social anxiety that made me a little tense. If I was with someone it didn't even exist. Usually, when I came to the Bistro I just picked something up to go, but I would always stop and talk with Clair, one of the owners. Her brother was transgender and we would talk about them sometimes. She loved when I was Giselle, she loved how I dressed, she loved that I sounded like one of her relatives. She would hold my hand and we would drink a bottle of red wine together. I was glad I had a friend like her.

After a wonderful meal, we went back to Lilly's place. She lived in a small apartment with an Aunt, about twenty minutes from Metuchen.

"Why don't you make drinks," She asked me, "And I'll check on my Aunt."

There was never anything good, liqueur wise in this house unless I brought it. I had to improvise. I mixed beer and orange juice over ice and walked into the living room.

"An OJ Surprise."

"Ooh looks good," She smiled and drank, "I have a favor to ask you."

Lilly liked to start almost anything with that line. I was used to it. I was used to closing doors, scratching her back, or yelling at some driver who almost cut her off. 'Can you do me a favor and yell at that prick.'

I always did whatever she wanted anyway. She was as busy as me, and I wanted to help.

"Would you work at the event my company is producing on Saturday? It's a breast cancer awareness fundraiser"

"Saturday?" Another girlie Saturday would be lost, but I couldn't say no. "Okay." It was also only two days away.

"Well let me explain first, but thanks for being so supportive." She laughed and walked away, coming back out with a dress on a hanger. She took it off and held it in her hands, it was long and pink, bright pink. I swallowed, I started to sweat.

"One of the models for Saturday canceled. I was wondering if you would be able to fill in?"

I had my mouth open, I didn't even know what to say. The dress was so feminine.

"It's your size, a ten, I checked, and it's too late to get another one, I already asked. And look how long it is, it's just like the one I saw you wearing."

"You can't hire someone else to do this?"

"I've been trying, we needed fourteen girls, now we have thirteen. Mr. Flores hates the number thirteen. He's got a thing... Ugh, I would be an employee of the year if I found someone." She laid the dress on the table. "Look it's so pretty and you will look stunning in it."

I touched the dress, it was beautiful, but I don't think she would understand how different I would become as a woman. I didn't want her to be too surprised.

"Please," She started to lightly cry, "I need someone, I would do it myself but I would never get into this dress. You are perfect, you would be so beautiful."

She sat down. It was such a crazy request, I wish Angie was here I would do whatever she told me to do. "Okay," I told her, I had a feeling it was a mistake, "Where and what time?"

Lilly stood up, she was crying harder, She hugged me, and then she hung the dress on one of the doors and then walked back over. I looked past her at the dress, it had little spaghetti straps, I don't know how I was going to get away with something that slinky.

Lilly wiped her eyes and blew her nose. She almost had a smile on her face, she then started taking off her clothes. She was trying to stop crying. "Thank you... What is your name as a girl?"

She was down to her bra and panties, I was distracted. "Um, Giselle."

"Mmm, thank you, Giselle, that doesn't sound Spanish." She pushed her breasts into my face, I couldn't speak. I had to put down my drink. I kissed her through her bra, she was about to take it off, it was so smooth, it was nylon. It was something.

"No please, leave it on." She laughed as I kissed into her cleavage. I put my fingers inside her panties, I wanted her to keep them on too. I loved a woman in clothes, sexy clothes preferably. If I was a woman full time that's all I would ever wear.

She grabbed my hand and made me stand up. She led me into the middle of the floor, she took off my shoes, socks, and pants. I wouldn't let her take off my shirt. My chest, arms, and stomach were too smooth and feminine. I started kissing the top of her head and hair, she was so short. She then laid spread out on the floor. She had a huge smile on her face, I was thinking if she really wanted to thank me, I should be laying down spread out.

She got up on her elbows. "Well, see something you like?" I dived into the front of her panties, I knew what she wanted. I had one hand on her breast and the other massaging her ass. I kissed and ran my nose into her clit. I loved how she smelled, I loved when she was nice to me and paid attention. I wished she wore sexier lingerie. I wished she wore stockings.

"Thank you again, you are so good to me." She then moaned, "You know that I will now owe YOU a favor, a big one." She moaned even louder, thank god her Aunt was almost deaf. "Choose wisely. haha." She laughed as she pushed my face deeper into her vagina, just a little bit of nylon between my tongue and her clit.

Between her juices and my saliva, her panties were becoming drenched. Lilly started pushing her crotch more into me. I held her ass with both of my hands now, my lips working on making her crazy. I could taste her as I sucked her and the nylon. She started to orgasm and she screamed, I put a finger inside her and kissed the insides of her thighs, then massaged her legs. She was shaking, she was laughing, she was enjoying my touch on her body, she was coming down from the high of her orgasm. When she was exhausted, I moved up and nuzzled her breasts, I then took the blanket off the couch and covered us.

The next morning her Aunt fell on top of us.

***

Saturday afternoon I went to Angies, she was going to help me get prepared for the event. Trevor was going to watch.

"Nena," he said, "I got a beer and I got my seat, whenever you are ready." We laughed, he loved to watch the two of us dress up. He told me he liked women all dressed up more than naked, exactly like me. Sometimes we would be in her bedroom and he would be lounging on the bed. I loved an audience. The two of us loved showing off to the right person.

Angie was looking at the dress, "I am a little surprised you agreed to this."

"A little? So am I," I was hoping it would be fine, "Lilly told me all I had to do was open some doors, pose for pictures, and look beautiful. Doesn't sound too hard."

I handed Trevor an envelope. "What's this? A list of demands, haha."

"Ha, Lilly paid me already. I want you two to go out for dinner. I want you to send me pictures of your drinks."

Trevor opened the envelope, he counted, "Nena this is twelve hundred bucks!"

"I know, It's a union job, you now know someone in the union." We laughed, and I unbuttoned my short-flowered dress. It pooled at my feet. "Okay, you two, I am so ready."

***

I woke up that morning completely nervous and slightly nauseous, but standing in Angie's house with a glass of wine and with two of my best friends, I felt like I could take on the world.

Angie was tightening the corset around my waist, "Suck in. You know life seems to suck sometimes but..."

"But," I interrupted "When it gives you lemons, make Lemoncello."

"Correct." We laughed and she got me dressed.

"Lemon Jello?" Trevor wondered.

I had on the long dark pink dress, it had a deep slit reaching up to the top of my thigh. It was showing off my perfect left leg in nude pantyhose and my four-inch silver sandals. I had on my C-cup breast forms, this time glued to my chest and now hidden behind the fabric of the dress. My back was almost completely bare. The dress had thin straps, a tight waist, and was long and full, just my toes peered out from the bottom.

Angie fixed my hair, she wouldn't let me wear a wig. "It's time to show the world you are a natural blonde," She added some extensions and it was draped over my shoulders. "You have no hair on your entire body, the world is going to have to take our word for it."

The two of them were having a great time, I was thinking I was going to start dressing up more often, just like the years before. I loved this, I would just take it slow and try to hang with my friends, and if Lilly wants to go out with me as another woman, maybe I would be okay with that. She didn't realize it, but she had sex with Giselle the last time at her Aunts house.

Angie made my lips and nails dark pink, my lips were so full and my nails were so long. I had on extra long dangling earrings that almost reached my shoulders, I tinkled when I moved. I smiled at my reflection in her mirror.

"I made your eyeliner longer and your eyes look so much bigger, the lashes are so long and thick. I wanted to bring out your Spanish heritage, haha."

She was teasing me, but I did look more South American, I felt like I could be a third Sosa sister. After Angie was done I spritzed on my Chanel perfume and took pictures to send to the sisters. I picked up the little beaded bag that went with the dress and posed. I even took pictures with Trevor, he was so huge and being over six feet in my heels, I still looked small and feminine in comparison.

The Sosa's sent compliments right back, it was five PM here, so Brazil was only two hours ahead. I wished they still lived two towns away instead of two time zones.

We heard a beep, "Looks like your ride is here. I hope you like 'em big" Trevor laughed.

We finished our wine and I kissed them goodbye, a good thing my dark pink lips were smudge proof. I grabbed my bag and the two of them walked me to the car. I made the limo driver take more pictures of us, I was suddenly so excited. I then took pictures with the limo driver, the people of Angie's block must have thought I was either a diva or crazy. Or both.

***

We picked up two more girls on the way and made our way to the event. It was at a large event/convention hall on the Atlantic Ocean, almost an hour away. Someone came out and ushered us inside. All three of us had similar dresses, mine seemed to be the only one with such a high slit. The slit came almost to my hip and it showed my entire leg. The other two had two little slits in the front up to both of their ankles. I was glad I had the sexier dress. One of the women even had long sleeves.

I was put in a room, full of water bottles, tables, and mirrors. Most of the girls were getting their makeup done, but I was completely ready. I texted Lilly that I was here, but I was guessing she was too busy to see me. She wasn't.

I heard her call, a third of us were blonde, I was hoping I blended in. "Giselle?" I was going to wait until she recognizes me, I did look a lot different. Angie always made me look more like her than the Sosa sisters. Plus I wasn't wearing the long wig Lilly saw me in. I was standing with the two other women from the limo and a man was putting jewelry on me and then he put postcards into my beaded bag. I watched Lilly look at all of us, she looked at me then kept on going. I watched her stop and turn around to face me. I posed.

"Giselle?"

I looked at her and flipped my hair, I knew how to act like a flirt. "Maybe." I looked away.

"Oh my god, Giselle? I can not believe that this is you. Is that your real hair?" she was running her fingers through it. I looked around I didn't want the other girls to even think I might wear a wig.

"You look incredible, I can't wait until you meet Mr. Flores." She made me spin around, she couldn't believe how high my heels were. "Are you going to be able to walk in those?" She laughed and then introduced me to a couple of clients with her in the backroom, she told them I was someone she knew. I introduced her to the two models from the car. I told them she was my Accountant.

***

They gathered all of the workers together and gave us a pep talk. The fourteen of us in pink dresses were the last to go out on the floor. Me and a dark-haired woman, Rachael were going to work on the doors of Conference Room three. Once we got there they instructed us on our job. We were to open and hold the doors for the guests, hand out the little postcards with QR codes for donations, and mingle.

"I'm a great mingler," Rachael told me.

"Not me, I'm more of a blend-in type of person." We laughed together, it was going to be fun. Unfortunately, we could only drink bottled water, even though there were so many bars set up around the convention area.

There were a lot of couples and breast cancer survivors, everyone was so positive and nice. I was starting to relax and enjoy myself, especially since Lilly was nowhere to be found. I realized I could just be me not the person I needed to portray to Lilly. People were entering and exiting the doors, we were quite busy but once the guests were done speaking we had time to pose for pictures. I loved posing with my hand on my hip and my leg peaking through the slit, I felt very sexy. I couldn't believe how many phone numbers I was given by men. I was thoroughly enjoying myself, I was totally in my element, and I was so glad I had a new accomplice, Rachael.

An older man came up to me, he was dressed quite nicely but he smelled like cigars and money. I liked my men to smell like underarm deodorant and toothpaste.

"I couldn't wait to take a picture with the most beautiful woman here."

He smiled at me and of course, gave me a card with his number. He took a selfie of us. We ended up talking for a little while. He was a little obsessed with his car.

"Have you ever been in a convertible?" He asked, and I shifted to my other leg, looking for someone to get me out of this conversation.

"No, I haven't."

"Well I have a white Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet, it's parked right outside. We could take a quick ride along the coast."

I touched his chest, I was flirting, "Some other time, I am a working woman."

Just then Lilly returned with a bunch of people. "Giselle!" She called me "I want you to meet Benjamin, Mr. Flores!"

The man with the Porsche kissed my hand and gave me keys. "I'm here for a couple of weeks, the car is right outside if you want to take a spin." I didn't know what to do, Lilly was walking over so I put the keys in my bag, and shrugged. "Just call me." He winked.

He then said hello to Lilly and the others and then circulated back into the room.

"Giselle, this is Benjamin." Lilly had a tremendous smile on her face.

He walked closer to me, he was quite good-looking and at least twenty years older. He took my hand and kissed it. "Thank you so much my dear for stepping in. Lilly has only given you praise. You are now our first choice for everything from now on." He smiled at me, while still holding my hand. He had a wonderfully strong Spanish accent, not too dissimilar from the Sosa sisters.

"Thank you, sir. I am having such a wonderful time." I then introduced him to Rachael. I asked him to make HER his first choice I was very happy being second. The two of us were making him laugh, we were really enjoying talking to him. I could tell he was in charge, I felt a little special. He was spending so much time with us. Rachael moved on and took some pictures with people she knew and Benjamin took my arm and moved us closer to his family.

Mr. Flores then put my chin in his fingers, "Giselle? I love your accent. Where are you from?"

"Mmm, Edison, New Jersey." I smiled as he laughed, and then his wife, Delfina walked up to us, I was introduced to her and their two kids. His wife was so young and gorgeous, his children were tiny, they must have been around six or seven.

"This is Alma," He said, as I bent down and took her hand.

"Hi, Alma, you are so pretty, I love your purse." I smiled and showed her mine. I even picked up the keys of the Porche and jingled them to make her smile bigger. "Someone gave me these." I made a big shrug.

Mr. Flores then brought over his son, "And this is Bruno, he couldn't wait to meet you. He had been watching you most of the night."

I smiled at this little boy, I liked having an admirer. I very rarely came in contact with children, but I loved them. "Hi, look at that suit. You are so, so handsome." He smiled at me. He was quiet at first, but I knew he wanted to talk.

"My dad made me wear a tie." I took it in my fingers and fixed it for him, he didn't look at me, he seemed very shy. We took a couple of pictures of me with the Flores and then just the children and even some with just me and the little boy.

Lilly went back into the middle of the hall barking directions and I talked to Mr. Flores and his wife for a little while longer, I liked them very much. I told them where I got my voice from and they laughed. "My friends were from Brazil, they thought my New Jersey accent wasn't mysterious enough."

"We are from Argentina, and I speak Spanish, but I also speak Italian and Portuguese. Your accent is making me miss my home country very much, ha."

Little Bruno, seemed to of attached himself to me. My leg was sticking out of my slit and the little boy put his arm around my nylon knee. I smiled down on him, he was being cute. I had my hand with my long fingernails playing in his hair.

I felt him pull my dress, "Miss, I think you are pretty like my mom." He told me and the parents smiled.

I put my hand over my lips, I liked that he said that, it was such a nice thing to say. Plus his mother was so stunning, there was no way I was even close to her beauty. I could tell his parents were proud of him for acting so mature. "Thank you so much. Well, then you should call me by my name. I tapped his nose. I'm Giselle."

It was the first time in my life that I felt I really was. It was a defining moment for me.

His smile was so big after I touched his nose. I felt like I turned on a switch. I looked down at him, now clutching my thigh, and started thinking he was going to grow up to be a legman. "Giselle, You have such a nice dress." He lightly rubbed my hip, "and hair." He peered up at me, one eye was closed. I started thinking he was going to grow up to be a crossdresser.

Maybe on some level, he felt we had something in common? I hoped he could find three local women to support him as I did. Ha.

I smiled, then bent down and gave him a big hug, I held him tight. I gave a little cry. This was the second-best part of the night.

***

The event started winding down and the music from the speakers got a little louder. Most of the guests were getting ready to leave, and Rachael and I were talking and taking more pictures now than ever. I also handed out all the rest of my postcards, I jotted my name and my number to the men who asked for them. Little did they know it was for the Lola Bistro. It was the only number I knew from memory.

We were about to leave our stations when a man walked up to me, I thought I had seen him standing by the bar before when I was talking to the Flores family.

"Hello, I hope you are not leaving so soon." He also had a slight Spanish accent and he was very good-looking. He had dark hair and a nice suit. He was a lot taller than me in my heels, my eyes were in line with his lips. I liked that this type of man was interested in me.

"No, I can stay, my parents are going to pick me up later." He looked at me confused and then laughed. He walked closer to me, I got a slight whiff of his deodorant. I smiled to myself.

"I'm Marcelo, I'm playing music here today."

I listened as the music played from the speakers, "You sound very good."

He laughed. "Well thank you, I guess. Let's get a drink, let's sit down and talk. You can tell your parents you are in good hands." I took his arm and he led me over to one of the long bars.

I was so dying for a glass of wine, and dying to talk to a man while in this dress. The bartender brought us drinks and we drank Chardonnay together, he seemed to be very interested. He was paying so much attention to everything I said, and I was kinda punchy and flirty, who knows what the heck I was going to say.

"I hear you were the last-minute replacement. My father would have freaked out with a thirteen of something at this event. He is very superstitious."

"He is? Well, I'm so glad I was free. And I'm glad I'm not thirteen years old anymore." I smiled at him, showing off my white teeth and pink lips.

"Ha, me too."

I rarely got to meet any men, but today was full of them, I had to do something like this again. Talking to men and children... well talking to anyone all dressed up was very intoxicating. Marcelo and I conversed for quite a while and I was having a wonderful time. It felt like a date. He kept touching my hand, and he was intently watching me every time I played with my hair. I felt myself flirting and I was glad Angie wouldn't let me wear a wig. We started moving closer together and he was whispering in my ear, the music was still playing, then someone came and took him away. I was suddenly sad, I actually clutched his arm for a second. He said he would be right back. I was quite happy talking to a handsome, interested man.

I was alone, I started to feel a little uncomfortable. I was nursing my wine when Rachael walked over. "Can you smile sunshine?"

I looked up and smiled.

"There is an UBER outside, wanna share?"

"Sure where are you going?"

"Princeton and you?"

"Metuchen, that will be perfect." We grabbed our bags and I said goodbye to the lone bartender and stragglers that were left. I went back to the bar again but I couldn't find Marcelo or Lilly, I was feeling disappointed and I told Rachael. I checked my phone, nothing from Lilly at all, I didn't want to text her, I figured she was probably still busy with the event. I did feel a little abandoned, but I had fun and a new friend to spend time with. I wasn't upset for too long, just a tiny bit sad. I have been sad before, 'Life Seems to Suck Sometimes... I made Rachael take one more lap with me around the convention center just in case, it was quite empty. One last look from the door and we left.

We got into the back of the last UBER. "So do you want Savignon Blanc or Malbec?" She pulled two little bottles from her bag. I laughed, this was going to be a nice ride. The driver pointed out some cups and we shared.

We giggled the entire ride. I told her I gave all the men the phone number to my favorite restaurant, and she said she gave them all her phone number, from when she was a kid. We couldn't believe how popular we were, but the UBER driver reminded us about our sexy dresses.

It was after midnight by the time we made it to my home. I invited Rachael and the driver in to see my place. I told Rachael she could stay whenever she wanted, I had an empty bedroom.

"I can decorate it for you if you'd like." I teased her

"Okay, but when I'm not in pink I'm a goth, haha."

"Well, I can come back." The UBER driver told me, he was probably around thirty and he seemed nice, but I didn't think it would sit right with the rest of the community. Maybe tomorrow I would think differently.

***

I waved goodbye and then took a long shower. I came out smelling like roses. What a wonderful day, I was totally unprepared for it. I slipped on my white nightgown, my breasts nestled into the cups. I put my hair in a ponytail with a scrunchie, I just loved doing that. I admired my smile in the mirror, then I took pictures for social media. I logged into one of my old accounts. I wanted to show off. Just a couple of pictures from the night, I would never look this great again. I took one last picture of me in my nightclothes and said goodnight to my account.

My bed was big and soft. I was on my back looking at the ceiling of my room, I was thinking of Marcelo, I didn't even have time to give him my number. My real number. I took a big sigh, and then I started thinking of the little boy, Bruno. He was so cute, I loved that he didn't judge me, he just told me I was as pretty as his mother. I loved that, I started to cry. "Why am I crying?" I said to the ceiling. Even the Flores were so nice to me, I was just a worker, I was surprised they talked to me that long. And everyone else, they were so grateful and happy, they all were having a great time. I even made a new friend.

There was still something, something that ruined it a little. I couldn't believe Lilly introduced me as someone she knew, that's what bothered me. "What the fuck!" I yelled to the ceiling. Someone she knew? She should have introduced me as her boyfriend, well, girlfriend. A friend even. And then she left me.

And then my bell rang.

***

End of Part 2

***

up
35 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Enchanting evening!

Emma Anne Tate's picture

Even if poor Giselle did have to stay sober almost the entire time, poor dear! Still . . . being there, in a gorgeous dress, fawned over and admired . . . . Sometimes, you know, life very much does NOT suck!

Emma

Savignon Blanc or Malbec

Sabrina G Langton's picture

Ha, I love that our heroine was given this choice in the UBER. It was an easy decision to make. I also love how she referred to alcohol constantly, it was always on her mind...

Everything seemed to go so smoothly at the convention center but, the rest of the story hinges on every little detail, ha... Thank you so much Emma for reading...

I'm So Jealous

joannebarbarella's picture

What a wonderful evening and in the most beautiful dress and shoes. And admirers too!

Loved it, Sabrina.

Heaven, I'm in Heaven...

Sabrina G Langton's picture

Nothing better than an admirer... or admirers... as in the case here, ha... thank you Joanne for reading...