SECOND CHOICE (Part 3)

Printer-friendly version


SECOND CHOICE

(Part 3)
0001267061-61376L.jpg


By Joannebarbarella


For anybody interested the chronology of this series is as follows;
Choices
No Choice
Meeting
Are We Still Friends?
Second Choice

Choices 2 is an alternative ending to Choices which terminates that particular line.

**************

A week is a long time in love

We were spending the evening in the Ifield Arms in Finborough Road, South Kensington.

Our steak and kidney pies arrived after about fifteen minutes and Stan the barman served us at our table, took our order for more drinks and charged us one pound two and six for the lot. The pies were very good and sometimes eating out beats the hell out of cooking for yourself and then having to do the dishes afterwards. We savoured our meals, had another drink each except for Lucy. She slowly sipped her second, and eventually we all headed home about ten, Geoff in the middle as we crossed the road, with Lucy and me hanging on to an arm apiece, as if to stop him getting away. It didn't seem like he was trying to, actually.

The couple of hours in the pub had passed easily, with the conversation ranging from the latest TV shows to the war between India and Pakistan, to the visit us girls had made to Singapore last year (leaving aside the gory details of my operations). Geoff had only been to France and was fascinated by our descriptions of the Far East, even to wanting to see us wearing the cheong-saams that we had bought while we were there. We said we would model them for him during the week.

We got home and I made coffee for all of us and we sat in the living-room while we drank them and talked a little more. We didn't bother to turn on the TV. Then Lucy said she would go to bed and got up and went over and kissed Geoff goodnight. As she came over to do the same for me I thought I could detect something akin to pain or maybe envy or wistfulness in her eyes, and, throwing a smile and a glance at Geoff, I grabbed her arm and went upstairs with her to her bedroom. We went in and I gave her a hug. She looked like she needed one.

She took my face in her hands and said, “You enjoy yourself tonight with that gorgeous guy,” but I definitely heard a little catch in her voice.

“Are you all right with this, darling?” I asked her, holding her close.

“Of course I am. You can’t have him here without giving him a good time. Goodnight now. Go, go, go.”

We kissed again and I went back downstairs feeling awfully guilty and wondering what to do. I knew I wasn’t being fair to this woman I loved and who had done so much for me. I felt a sudden reluctance at leaving her to sleep alone in her bed.

But then I saw Geoff. Lust took over and when he got up and kissed me and whispered in my ear that he wanted to take me to bed all other thoughts were submerged. We wrapped around each other for a few moments and then I took him by the hand and we went up to his bedroom, with me stopping off in my room to grab a dressing-gown. We stripped off together, helping to remove each others garments, and put our clothes over a couple of chairs in his room, not bothering with the wardrobe.

We walked naked to the second bathroom, where we showered together, each cleaning the other and then brushing our teeth. I snickered as his rigid member waved back and forth as he plied his toothbrush and then he showed me how difficult it is to concentrate on your teeth when your boobs are being gently massaged from behind, and a throbbing penis is poking at you between your legs, almost making me swallow a mouthful of toothpaste before I managed to rinse.

I turned to face him, wiping my mouth with a facecloth and then I knelt before him. I had a small blob of toothpaste on one finger and I rubbed it into his dick, which made him gasp and shudder. I ran my fingernails along his cock and took it in my minty mouth. Mint to mint; so yummy, and I began the back and forth movement which I knew would soon make him climax. But I didn’t want him to, not until he was inside me, so I stopped after thirty seconds or so and kissed the tip. I smiled to myself as I thought I was getting quite good at this. He was in stunned-mullet mode so I took both his hands and steered him back to the bedroom.

He wasn’t the only one who was aroused. I pushed him down on the bed and straddled him, lowering myself onto his shaft, no further lubrication needed. I swear I could taste that mint in my vagina as I engulfed him! I could certainly feel a cool sort of sensation. And then we were at it like a couple of randy rabbits, all restraint gone. Six weeks of waiting meant that the surge of ecstasy was only a couple of minutes coming, but that didn't make it any less satisfying. I had to make a real effort to stop myself from screaming when I came. I loved it so! That wonderful filling expansion of his member and the simultaneous squeezing of my vagina and that hot wet rush of our combined juices reduced me to nearly mindless joy.

And then a vision of Lucy’s face when I used to be able to make love to her as a boy flashed in front of my eyes. I knew then that I was being incredibly selfish. This was not about me, me, and me. She had given up that ecstasy in her face for my happiness. I suddenly felt so guilty that I could have cringed. What had I been thinking? There she was sleeping alone just along the corridor while I wallowed in the aftermath of love.

Now I recalled how she looked when we made love; that half-opened mouth, the unfocussed eyes. She always looked so lovely, not that she wasn’t lovely anyway, but she kind of shone when we came together, like an angel or the sun coming out from behind a cloud. Did I now look the same with Geoff inside me?

Since meeting Geoff again I hadn’t thought about her feelings except to wish that she and Geoff would like each other and both would love me. Selfish cow that I was, I had taken her for granted. She was going to lose at least part of me and I reckoned that was all right. The more I thought the worse I felt. Lucy had helped me become what I was and who I was and had never put her own happiness in front of mine. I knew she loved being made love to by a male (I couldn’t call myself a man, even before my transformation) and she had foregone that for three years now and maybe forever. I was ashamed.

As I lay there in Geoff’s arms I made a decision. I couldn’t just have our relationship be between him and me. It had to include Lucy in the most complete fashion. I owed her my happiness and that meant that I had to try to make her happy too. That meant some hard questions and answers, and maybe a little sacrifice, things I should have put more thought into before.

We kissed and cuddled. He really was nice. He had accepted me as I was so he was no prude or bigot and now I was going to test his limits. I stroked his hair and ran my fingernails through it. First, though, I had to have a little more of him for myself. It was no hardship to stroke him back to verticality and manoeuvre myself underneath him so that I could pull him into me with my legs wrapped around his hips. I locked him in like a spigot to a socket and proceeded to move to make that docking into a single unit, working myself along his pole so that we moved deeper and deeper into each other. This time it took longer but you wouldn't have heard me complaining and all too soon we shuddered together again.

I let us rest for a while before I tackled him.

“After all this are we still friends, darling?”

He looked at me quizzically. “You know we are. You don’t have to ask.”

“Friends can ask for favours, right? Can I ask you for a favour?”

“Of course you can, and if I’m able to I’ll do it.”

“Do you like Lucy, my love?”

He blinked. It was clearly not a question which he had been expecting, at least at this point in the night.

“Er, yes I do, since you ask, but as a friend, OK?”

“Do you think she’s beautiful?”

“What sort of question is that?”

“Please, humour me, and answer the question honestly. I really need to know.”

“OK, yes, I do think she’s beautiful, probably one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever met, and that’s not putting you down, but where’s this going, love?”

“Just be patient. Right, you like her and you think she’s beautiful. If you met her and I wasn’t around would you go for her?”

“Well, she’s not my normal type. She’s much too smart.” He gave me a wide and cheeky smile, so I hit him. His normal conquests had been a bit thick as a rule.

“Present company excepted, of course. Anyway, I can hardly call you normal.” He kissed me and I responded, stopping conversation for a minute.

“Be serious for a moment. I really have to know. If I wasn’t here could you go for her?”

“Well, for the sake of the argument; sure I could. What man couldn’t? She’s a stunner and she’s clever and she’s charming and she’s got......I dunno.......Presence? Poise? Something so that when she’s in the room you can’t ignore her. You’ve got it too.”

“Thanks, Geoffrey. I must have learned it from her.”

“Tell me, Suzie, where’s this going?”

OK, here’s the favour. Would you make love to her?”

“You have to be joking! Here I am lying in bed with you and we’ve just made love and you ask me if I would fuck Lucy! What are you saying?”

“Quiet! And listen to me.” I knelt over him, astride his waist.” I’m serious. I’m asking you if you would make love to her, like we've just done, not just fuck her. Could you care enough for her to make it lovely for her, not just a sex act?”

“Christ, you really are serious, aren’t you? I knew you’d get me into deep shit. You always did, even when you were a boy.”

“It would mean a lot to me. It would really make me happy. Honest.”

“All right. Explain, and tell me what’s going on in that devious mind of yours.”

“Let’s go back to when I met you again. I think you’ll agree, we both got somewhat overtaken by events. Neither of us planned it. It just happened, and I don’t regret anything, but I didn’t think about Lucy, at least not right through. I told you, I wouldn’t be here, not like I am, if it wasn’t for her. She gave up so much for me. I told you, but I probably didn’t dwell on it, that she taught me how to make love as a boy, and even though I was busy becoming a girl, we used to love making love while my cock still worked.

“It hit me tonight that she hasn’t had a man for nearly three years, if you could call me a man before my male parts gave out, or even before. Oh, you probably don’t even know what I’m talking about. Anyway, I want to make it up to her, and I can’t do it, so it’s up to you, if you will, but I don’t want it to be mechanical, just a mercy fuck. So that’s what I mean. Can you feel love for her? I need for her to be part of us; do you know what I mean?”

“Now it’s on the table. Jesus! All right, I’m feeling my way here and thinking out loud, so don’t get mad at me if I say something wrong. Look, I only met her today, so I’ve hardly had time to really get to know her. You’ve known her for six years and you tell me you fell in love with her at first sight. Christ! I’m an ordinary English bloke. We don’t even talk about these things; we get all tongue-tied. It’s embarrassing. You must remember that. You were like me once, or at least I thought you were.

“You’ve really messed with my head. I feel like a character in a porn story. Here’s my lover asking me to make love to her other lover, who happens to be a woman too. Can I do it? I don't know. The only way I could possibly do it is if you help me. I can’t just leap into bed with her, cold, so to speak. You’re actually asking me to take on two girls instead of one. What you’re saying is that she is part of the price I have to pay for you. Well, I guess you did warn me in a way. I just didn’t expect it to be like this.

“I’m raving, aren’t I? OK, I can do it, as long as she goes along with it and you’re there to help. Bloody Hell! I think I just talked myself into a threesome. Never a dull moment with you, is there? Yet another new experience; I’m not sure how many of these I can take. All right. “Lead on McDuff”, not that you look much like a McDuff. When do you want to do it?”

“No time like the present. It’s Saturday morning, early I know, so we have lots of time, don't have to get up to go to work. First a shower. We have to go to her clean. Come on. Let’s go.” And I grabbed him by his dick, which was absolutely rigid, and towed him to the shower. The idea had taken hold of his body whether in his mind he was sure or not.

We washed each other, not too quickly, with me making sure he stayed hard, dried ourselves and padded naked to Lucy’s room. I opened the door quietly, signing him to silence and directing him to sit on the bed while I gently kissed my sleeping beauty awake.

“Wha.... what’s up, darling?” as she woke.

“Shhh! Relax and trust me.” I whispered as I began to strip off her nightgown, lifting her to a sitting position and then pushing her back down and removing her panties. She certainly hadn’t expected any action tonight. There was a small nightlight in the room so you could find your way to her bathroom without falling over the furniture, and I saw her eyes go wide as she spotted Geoff.

“Lucy, I need help.” I whispered in her ear. “He’s still got some hang-ups left from Carole and has to be reassured that women still like him. Can you give me some back-up?”

She looked at me and just nodded. I grabbed Geoff and pulled him across the bed so that I had both of them in my arms. He was in a kneeling position as I let go of Lucy and steered both of her hands to grasp his rigid tool before placing his arms around her neck. The two of them were like puppets and then her hands started to stroke him and his face moved forwards until he touched her lips. Next thing they were really kissing and I helped things along by kneading her breasts softly from behind.

The two of us pushed him down onto his back and Lucy relinquished her hold on his cock and replaced it with her lips. After that all I had to do was watch as they got into the spirit of things. I had never been a voyeur before and it was incredibly sexy to see them writhe and twist and join together, lips again locked as he entered her and they began to move in that timeless rhythm. I couldn’t stop my fingers from pleasuring myself until I came almost as if I were in his embrace too.

I felt the strangest mixture of emotions as my sneaky plan climaxed, so to speak. I was so pleased because they both were obviously totally immersed in the act, and I was ecstatic for both of them and myself as I vicariously participated, and yet I was sad. I had put something in train and now I could no longer control it. Once upon a time it had been me who brought that joy and elation to her face and I would never again be the one to do that. For an instant I was almost insanely jealous of Geoff. Tears ran down my face and I really did not know if they were tears of joy or tears of loss.

I don't think they even noticed me as I quietly left the room and went and had yet another shower and went back to my empty bed and cried until I went to sleep. Oh, yes, I had gained my heart’s desire by becoming a girl but I had lost something on the way. I had thought that I did not care about the sacrifice of my male equipment and now I found that I did. I had to remind myself that you can’t have it both ways.

I woke at about nine o’clock. Nobody else was stirring, so I went and did my usual morning things and dressed in one of my pink maid’s outfits so I could feel particularly feminine and girly, being careful with my make-up and hair, ensuring that no trace of my tears remained. I debated whether or not to put on underwear but decided that they would not be hungry for sex and so I dressed fully. This morning I had to make breakfast for three, and take coffee and juice for two into Lucy’s bedroom.

I checked my appearance carefully to make sure I was the perfect French maid before picking up the tray and heading up the stairs to her room, enjoying the swish and rustle of my petticoats against my nylons. This time I knocked at the door because I didn’t want to disturb them in the middle of anything. I waited for a few seconds.

“Come in,” called Lucy.

I went in and they were sitting propped up in bed. I started to smile at them, but Lucy looked at me coldly.

“Just put the tray down and leave us, girl.”

In a state of confusion I did as she said and turned to go.

“Wait,” she said. “In future you will remember to curtsey when you enter or leave my presence. Is that understood?”

Dumbstruck, I just nodded my head and curtsied.

To be continued

I almost forgot. Thankyou Kristina.

up
47 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

What a twist!

Joanne

Loved this chapter, can't wait for the next one, but what a twist at the end :-)

How can you accuse me of being a sneaky author in future? Lol.

Hugs,

Alys

Great story..and what a turn

Great story..and what a turn of events..cant wait till the next chapter.

Thanks for this Chapter

Please don't make us wait too long for the next one. I'm hoping Lucy is just pushing Suzie's buttons.