Elemental Awakening: Fire - Part 2

Printer-friendly version

Elemental Awakening: Fire - Part 2

By Blackout

fire.jpg

Kyle Thorn loved the out doors and the Grand Canyon. Little did he know he was chosen for something greater. A destiny he could not run from. The future may be unclear but if he does nothing the world will surely fall into Chaos!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Stepping out into the bright sun felt invigorating, satisfying as if every cell in my body was absorbing the suns powerful energy. I really did not like the new weight on my chest though. Two new mounds of flesh kept bouncing up and down and where becoming really irritating against my disgusting shirt. My whole center of gravity was different and this only added to the trouble of walking back to where my family was probably worrying about me. I don’t think they would even recognize me. They would probably think I was some abandoned abused girl who obviously was wacko.

I continued walking trying to think this all through but I just couldn’t. I was an emotional and mental mess right now. How the heck was I supposed to think this all through? This totally blows I thought. Just when I thought it could not get any worse, guess who decided to come at me.

Jumping right in front of me was the hell-hound from earlier. Geez I was given a new life and now I was going to die again, might as well it’s not like I have much going for me now. His fangs were blaring and he had the hungry eyes of a predator. I guess being a girl was effecting how I think because the drool coming from its mouth was twice as gross now.

He lunged at me fangs aimed at my neck ready to clasp!

It was amazing then I just sort of new what to do. I jumped and dodged! The beast was relentless though and no matter how much I wanted to lose him he would not give up. It seemed his endurance was endless and mine was beginning to fade, in fact I was starving, probably something to do with my new change.

I took a brief second to catch my breath, but the evil beast used that opportunity to breathe fire at me. Great I was going to die by flame now, a slow and painful death by fire. I waited and waited for the pain but it never came.

There I was standing in an inferno of fire but it did not hurt me at all. In fact it was warm and soothing, I felt strong and powerful from the flame. The big dog beast just stared at me shocked that I was not affected at all. He seemed curious and began to circle me slowly, as if waiting for a chance to pounce.

I was curious as to when he would make his move and reached to the ground for a stick to defend myself. At that moment he made his attack, damn this beast was smart. I raised my hands up putting them in front of me as a shield, for whatever protection they were worth, as I did a fire wall came up in front of us, the hell-hound ran into it.

“WEEWERRWW” the beast was wailing from the pain it was as if my fire was special it was actually hurting him. I decided to see what else I could do. Pointing at the beast I thought of fire shooting out at the beast encircling him.

No sooner did I have that thought, a warm feeling crept over me, and fire literally jumped out of my finger at the hell-hound he was trapped and he was wailing, it seemed my fire was hurting him and he was in a great deal a pain. The hell-hound looked so pitiful and was whimpering he may have been a beast but at that moment he looked like a helpless child. Thinking about it he was lost in this strange world that was not his own and he was hungry. I wanted the fire to go away, and was not shocked that when I thought that the fire did go away.

The hellhound lied down still panting and whimpering a little, I guess I had really hurt the dog like beast. He eyed me slowly and then began to walk over to me, very slow like. He was cautious and I could sense he was afraid of me. Something inside me told me to just stand still I don’t know why but it just seemed right.

When the hell-hound was close enough he pounced on me, but to my surprise instead of biting a chunk of meat out of me, his rough tongue was licking me like a happy puppy. In fact taking a closer look at him I think he was a puppy. He seemed to not be fully developed yet and all his actions were puppy like, it seemed to me that he was a puppy. With that thought another question came to mind though. How big are his parents?

Getting a closer look at him, it seemed he was not so scary after all. He was kind of cute in a monster sort of way, especially how he seemed to adore me. I don’t know where the thought came from but I decided to name him.

“I will call you Blaze. Is that ok boy?”

“RAWWW” I think that was a yes in hell-hound language.

“Ok Blaze follow me, I will find you something to eat when we get back to camp.”

“RAWWW RAWWW” he seemed to understand me. Leading the way my new companion followed me. I guess I had a new pet, for some reason I could not see my dad being too thrilled about it. I started imagine what it would be like having a hell-hound as a pet. I could see the house being burnt down or the mauled mailman. “HAHAHAHA” I was laughing just thinking about it. That would not be good at all.

I was approaching where the campsite was, the giant avalanche was still there and it seemed like there would be no way to get through. It also meant it would be hard for them to get to where I was; no wonder there was any rescue team here yet.

Needing to get through I push and tried pulling rocks away, but it was no use there was just too much debris. Damn I thought this sucks. How the hell am I supposed to get through?

I punched the rocks as hard as I could a giant flame exploded from my hand melting some of the rock.

“Well this should work. Don’t you think so Blaze?” I asked.

“RAWW!”

“Here goes nothing.”

I put my hands on the rocks and thought of a giant flame. It was actually working I was melting the rock, I kept it up and slowly but surely opened a path up back to the camp. It was a difficult and slow process. When I was finally through I collapsed to my knees.

“That sure was tiring.”

I was even hungrier now. I had probably used up allot of calories creating that fire. My stomach was growling in torture.

Continuing on I finally got to our family’s camp site. Are tents and supplies were still there but it seemed like they had all left the car was gone and I did not see anyone there.

“Blaze stay here until I call you. Also don’t get into any trouble. Ok boy?”

“RAWW.”

I decided it was better to leave Blaze hidden I did not want to show anyone the beast that caused this all they would probably harm him. My family was obviously still camping but it seemed they had left for a bit. Probably they were trying to get help to save me. Walking around I discovered the camp was not as empty as it seemed. I heard someone crying. Looking around I discovered it came from Ashley’s tent. It looks like she was still here, probably just in case I showed back up here.

I came over to her tent. My body casted a shadow on the tent and must have alerted her to my presence.

“Kyle is that you?” she asked.

I just stood there silently, it was me, but at the same time it obviously wasn’t.

The tent opened up and she gasped. She looked at me strangely unsure of what to make of me.

“Who…who are you?” She gasped between tears.

She was crying a storm; my disappearance must have hit her hard.

“Umm….Hi Ashley.”

She looked shocked and really pissed at me.

“How do you know my name?” She was still crying. She was also staring at me weirdly. Probably because I was wearing blood splattered clothes.

I sighed. “I know you probably won’t believe me Ash but it’s me, Kyle or at least I used to be.”

“Liar” she hit me down, nocking me to the ground.

“What have you done to Kyle?”

“Ash it’s really me. Remember when we were little and we accidently broke mom’s good china plate. She was so upset but we said the dog did it. It’s been just our secret since we were little. You got to believe it’s me Ash.”

“If you really are Kyle how did you become a girl? I’ll admit you look like you could be my sister, but you look about the same age as me, Kyle was two years older.”

No wonder she was looking at me strangely the family resemblance was probably uncanny, but that I seemed about the same age as her kind of worried me.

“Listen Ashley it’s a strange story.” So I went on to explain it all to her, from beginning till end. She just looked at me glaring. I think she was hoping I was lying, either that or she thought I was crazy.

“Prove your story, I want proof” Ashley stated.
“Ok I will give you proof. Blaze come over here.”

Out came my hell-hound in all its ferocity. Without the night making it hard to see Ashley could clearly see that it was not a creature of this world.

“You were telling the truth” she gasped.

“Unfortunately Yea” I told her. “If that’s not enough I can also make fire.” I proceed to show her the fire coming from my hand, and she gasped again.

“I believe you ummm….Kyle. I am so sorry if I did not insist on going to the bathroom last night this would not have happened.”

“It’s ok Ashe we could not have foreseen this, it’s not your fault.”

“I know, but I am still very sorry, but I guess I should be more thankful that you’re alive.”

I smiled “What now?” I asked her.

She gave me a good look over and then I saw her grin. It was a grin that sent Goosebumps down my spine, I don’t know why she was grinning but I had a bad feeling about it.

“Well mom and dad are out getting help to find you. We will probably have to discuss all this with them late. For now you need to get showered and changed into something more comfortable. Don’t worry dare sister I will lend you some of my clothes.” She told me.

“I hate you” I replied,

“What are sisters for” she sneered back obviously enjoying my discomfort.

First she had to get towels from her tent and some shower equipment. We then proceeded to walk the mile up to where the showers were located.

Without Ashley I don’t think I would have survived the shower. She showed me how to shampoo, condition and wash my new body. There was so much more put into it then when I was a guy. Unfortunately the water was also cold. Something like that would normally not bug me so much, but as a girl I really disliked the cold water. It was so much more uncomfortable.

“Damn Ash how do you put up with all this hair?”

“Kyle….I have been doing it for years its second nature to me. It will probably be to you someday also.”

Damn this would only get worse, I thought.

After the extremely awful shower I got out and patted myself down, Ashley told me that rubbing was uncomfortable to girls.
I did not believe her that is until I tried it.

“What do I do now Ash?”

“First you need to wrap the towel around you head”.

“Like this” I asked.

“No, but it will do for now. I will show you correctly when we have more time. Let’s get back to camp.”

One the way back in our towels we were kind of silent. I guess me changing sexes made things kind of awkward between us. Ash later broke the silence with a subject I wanted to avoid.

“Hey umm..Kyle. I think you need to pick a new name. I can’t really call you Kyle anymore.”

“Damn! I know that, would you give me a few to think of a new name?”

“Sure Kyle” she told me.

I kept going through names in my head before I finally settled on a girl’s name that I kind of liked.

“Hey Ash! What do you think of the name Kate?”

She smiled at me. “I like it Kate.”

“I don’t think I will get use to it” I told her.

“Don’t worry Kate I will be there to support you, after all that what sisters are for?”

“Can’t give me a break, huh?”

“No can do Kate, I always loved you as Kyle, but I have always wanted a sister, but don’t worry I am serious about helping you through this. Were family you know I would love and support you no matter who you were…..with the possible exception of being a murder.”

We both got a good laugh at that one. When we finally got to the camp we saw Blaze there sitting quietly waiting for us. He seemed to be eyeing our container of meat. I guess he was really hungry. I went over and grabbed about five raw hamburgers tossing them to him. Blaze gobbled them up in midair. He still seemed hungry but that would hold him for now. I grabbed a granola bar from our supplies as I was also famished, and hopefully that would hold me until dinner time.

“Hey Kate, get over here you need to change into some clothing”.

I sighed as I made my way over to my sisters’ tent I was not going to enjoy this at all.

I entered and was amazed by the amount of room and how organized her tent was. After all we were only going to be here for a little bit.

“Take off that towel and let me get a good look at you Kate” demand Ashley.

She went around seizing me up. I noticed that I was about a half inch shorter than her now where before I was looking down on her. In fact with the small window in her room, I could tell why she looked at me strangely. We looked like sisters, like twins but not identical there were some differences between us. But besides that I looked her age, this revelation was still very shocking.

“Ok this is good Kate. It seems you are about the same size as me proportionally speaking. Though I am a little taller she smiled. Your boobs are also about the same size of me, I wear a C cup so you will be wearing bras of about that size for now on.”

“That’s just great” I told her sarcastically.

She just giggled to me and handed me one of her bras. It was a good thing I knew how to put one on. It helped to have had a girlfriend who I had taken them off. Her name was Anna. Though she moved away about two years ago and we kind of just broke up.

I put it on it was kind of uncomfortable and tight.

“Anything wrong?” asked Ashley seeing my discomfort.

“Yeah, it’s kind of tight.”

She just looked at me there was a little anger in her eyes and I had no idea why.

“That’s just great” she shouted. “My former brother’s breasts are bigger than mine.”

“I will trade you for the height. I don’t really want big boobs” I told her.

She looked at me and laughed. “As Kate I think we are going to be a whole lot closer” she said.

She then did something completely unexpected. Ash grabbed my boobs and fondled them a little. I knew she was playing around, but geez why was I getting all these sensations.

“Geez Ash, stop I only just became a girl.”

“Sorry I just wanted to mess around with my new sister a little.”

She then went into her suitcase and got a pair of white panties. She handed them to me and reluctantly I pulled them up. The felt a whole lot better than wearing boxers, but that was not very surprising. I looked in the mirror again; here I was this gorgeous beauty, with long and curvy blond hair, big breasts, and killer legs. My sister was known for her beauty at school but I even beat her. There was this atmosphere about my presence I seemed like…..like fire. There was this passion that seemed to surround me; I also had this air of being a dangerous beauty. I was like a flame, beautiful but deadly, but above all I was passionate. I could see many guys jumping at me, and I was not ready for that at all.
I just continued to look at myself in the small mirror. There I was in my white bra and panties and yet I could not stop staring. My eyes were the same color, but now my lips stuck out in a way that begged to be kissed.

“I...I….I’m a flaming beauty.”

“Yeah Kate you are. Now stop looking at your own reflection Narcissus long enough to finish changing.”

With that Ash went back to her suitcases and fished out a green tank top and some white sophie's short shorts for me to wear. I put the clothing on thankful my sister was merciful enough to not put me in a skirt like she was wearing. I could not help but make one joke though.

“Het Ash guesses what? Who wears short shorts?!?! I wear short shorts!!!” I sang.

We both got a good laugh out of that. The whole situation still sucked for me, but it could be worse, I could be dead, so I figured I would just need to make the most of my situation.

Ashley gave me some flip-flops to wear. She normally wore them everywhere except for camping which make sense.

“Sorry Kate I don’t have an extra pair of sneakers, you will have to make do with those flip-flops.”

I nodded. “Yeah I understand”.

We went outside to where we found Blaze chasing a butterfly trying to chomp down on it, but it was just too small and agile and he could not get a bite. Ash and I both laughed at the spectacle before us. We first saw him as a blood thirsty beast. In fact Ashley was still a little scared of him. But here was this hell-hound running around chasing a butterfly like any old regular dog would do.

“Hey Kate what are you going to do about him? You can’t bring him home.”

“Yeah I know, I think it will be best to bring him before that Pyra I told you about. Get him back home and all.”

“I wonder how that would work” Kate responded.

“I don’t know. You want to come with me to the shrine tomorrow; I need to go back there for some answers.”

“Sure, sounds like a plan.”

We talked some more about how life was going to change drastically, especially for me, and to be honest I still hated it. It was like someone cursed me, so this bad fate would befall on me. I was not quite ready to tell my parents about what happened but I knew it was inevitable I would have to tell them eventually. We just messed around and talked and to my surprise I was actually liking Ashley’s music now, my taste in music must have changed when I became a girl. I did not even realize two hours passed when our parents finally arrived.

Out came mom she was crying a river, and dad was doing his best to comfort her. They did not even notice us but just continued to move toward their tent. My death must have hurt them, and they seemed totally out of it.

“Come on Kate you need to tell them what happened, I will be here to support you” Ashley told me.

“Thanks Ash.”

We walked over to their tent I was totally not ready for this, but I had to get it over with sometime, I just wished in was later rather than sooner.

“Umm Mom, Dad, I have something important to tell you, it about Kyle” Ashley said taking the first step. Geez was she always this nice.

My parents quickly hurried out of the tent.

“What the news honey?”

Then they got a look at me.

“Who is this Ashley? And why does she resemble us so much?”

I was visibly trembling this was the part that I was the most afraid of. I then felt a hand clasp mine and looked to see it was Ashley, he support helped a ton and I got some confidence to see this through.

“Ummm…It’s me Kyle, or at least I was until yesterday.”

They just stared at me shocked and with confused faces, but who could blame them. I was a girl, not a boy and not their son.

“Please elaborate” asked my parents.

So I told them the whole story leaving out nothing. I told them all that had happened up until now with me talking to them, and how afraid I was about this. I really did not enjoy being in a new body, and becoming a girl. But I really had no choice, it all just happened.

Mom was now crying more than ever. She flung herself at me crying and hugging me. She was so happy she just would not let go of me. She kept saying “Oh my baby” over and over again.

My dad was just staring at me dumbfounded. He liked having a son, but I really had no choice in the matter when Pyra decided to make me her Avatar.

“Honey we will love you no matter if you’re a girl or a boy. I am just so happy you’re alive” mom told me.

“Thanks mom.”

“I love you to …..Kyle” said dad a little uncomfortable with the situation which was understandable.

“Mom, Dad she decided to change her name to Kate” Ashley chipped in.

“Ah Kate, what a beautiful name, I love it” mom was just so overjoyed that I was alive. Dad was pretty happy also but he also seemed a little out of it.

“Ok mom I know you’re happy I am alive, but you hug is crushing me.”

“Hahaha sorry sweetie, you just had us so worried.”

“Well you did have reason to worry; I was going to literally die yesterday.”

I don’t think they found that one very funny, and to be honest I did not either.

“Sweetie we are going to have to buy you all knew clothes, and enroll you in school as Kate, you look about Ashley’s age so will enroll you in her grade. You look about her age and its better if you have her around to help you adjust.”

“Damn, ok mom.”

She smiled. Now let’s sit down and eat.”

We all headed for the table and sat down. Then I remembered something I had forgotten.

“Hey Blaze come over here.”

In came the hell-hound jumping and bouncing like a little puppy.

“Mom, dad this is the hellhound I was telling you about.”

My parents just looked at this beast and gasped. My mom was even terrified she was clenching dads hand so hard, that I could actually see my dad in pain.

“Kate you will have to bring that thing over to that Pyra tomorrow. A hell-hound can’t stay in our house and I don’t want anyone else to be killed by such a beast” dad firmly told me.

“Yeah I know dad, Ashley and I plan to head there tomorrow, is that ok with you.”

“Yeah that’s ok. But bring the walkie-talkie with you just in case.”

After that we started eating I could not even eat half of what I could as Kyle. It was actually frustrating.

“It looks like your appetite has diminished your stomach no longer a black hole.”

So many jokes were made about my situation that night and I was not enjoying it one bit. But I’m happy to be with my family. I thought I was going to die and never see them again.

“Honey we should just let the search teams look for him and get him declared as dead, I will contact your brother and see to it that an identity is created for Kate” my dad told mom.

My mom’s brother created fake identities for a living. He worked for the witness protection program. It would take some work but he could probably create an identity for me. After all he created fake identities for people every day as his living.

We talked some more and laughed. Blaze was running around now. We had finally gotten around to bathing the big puppy. With dads help me and Ash got him in the river and washed him up a little. He did not like the water at all which made sense he was a dog and a creature of fire. But he looked allot better cleaned up. We decided he would stay outside, I told him to sleep here and he yelped a yes at me.

It was also decided that I would not be sleeping in Ashley’s tent with her. Now that we were the same gender and soon to be age legally at least, they saw no reason why we should not sleep in the same tent.

It was really disheartening it was like Kyle was no more, and that Kate was all I was now.

I started to cry as I entered my new tent. I could not help crying I was no longer Kyle and my life had just flipped upside down. No sooner has I started crying, Ashley had already raced over to me and hugged me embracing me, telling me she would help be through this. I was finally able to calm down and I smiled. I was really happy my sister was here to help me through this.

Though no sooner had I thought that, I noticed a mischievous grin appear on her face.

“Hey Kate I know what would cheer you up.”

“What?”

“Letting me do your hair.”

“No.”

“Please.”

“No.”

“Pretty please.”

“The answer is still no.”

“Pretty please with a cherry on top.”

She had a big smile on her face and I could tell she was not going to give up on this.

“Alright already you can do my hair, just stop giving me that look.”

“Deal sister.”

“Uhg you are not going to go easy on me.”

“Nope, Kate you’re my sister, I can’t go easy on you.”

We spent most of that night doing my hair. She was teaching me all sorts of techniques for doing my hair and all sorts of styles. Ashley had me do her hair to teach me. She was pretty mad when I messed up once and got her hair tangled.

“Ouch, you dummy you got the order wrong, if goes under and then you use the scrunchy.”

All in all though it was allot of fun and I was enjoying spending time with just my sister. That had not happened since we were little.

She then decided to teach me about makeup. What the heck she brought makeup on our camping trip.

“Ok see this color will bring out your eyes and it’s important to match your makeup with your eyes and clothing.”

“Geez why is there so much to know about being a girl” I asked her.

“It comes with the territory sister” Ashley answered.

We continued doing makeup and just chatting. Unfortunately I had to admit I was having fun. It was probably because I was a girl now, physically and mentally. I could try to fight in but in the end this was who I was now.

It was about midnight when we decided to go to bed. We told each other good night and slipped into our sleeping bags. I was glad that this hectic day was finally over. Soon I drifted into a peaceful sleep, wondering what tomorrow had in store for me.

up
158 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Elemental Awakening: Fire - Part 2

Getting a new pup! How cool! Although Ashley fits her better.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

The story has only just begun

The hell hound is just one of many mythical beasts that will appear. Though it is the first mythical beast Kate made friends with. This is only a scratch on the surface of this story though. There is allot more that I have not gotten to. Some of which will have to be done and answered after I finish the elemental of fire's first book.

This will definitely be a long series so just keep reading and I will start revealing more and more about this series. Right now all in my head.

mixing elements?

Are you going to just write about one elemental avatar at a time (different tales) or are you going to introduce new avatars in this story? Whichever way you go it has a lot of potential - I'm really enjoying it!

Elements

Probably won't introduce new avatars in this story unless I start writing the other elementals now. Probably will be more then one book on fire. Fire will be through Kate's view, but yes their will be others probably not showing up anytime soon yet, there are a few other things I want to establish before that.

I'm wondering if the hell

I'm wondering if the hell hound can shape shift, so that it looks like a normal dog and then it can stay with Kate and her family?

Answer

No I am going more realistic with my mythology, unless the mythical beast was a creature that could shape shift then there will not be shape shifting. Although I think you will like what I have in mind.

Is elemental

An element given shape, or an element given soul? Or - what defines elementals as female in-story? And having that shape, of a humanoid? :) Salamanders are supposed to be fire elementals, and lizards if I remember it right.

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Yeah your right

Thats what it is according to mythology. A fire elemental is a fire salamander. I want to use the fire salamander as more of a creature like the hell hound though.

As for female elementals. The elementals represent the guardians of Mother nature her warriors. Since she is female they are female. The elemental mothers represent different forces of mother nature so of course they are female and all avatars of the elementals are female.

It was better to have some humanoid force represent a element and then a avatar represent that force for them. The elementals represent the forces of mother nature.

Its just necessary that a humanoid figure represent the elemental forces.

Gender change

Hmmmm, wish it was me instead of her lol.

Anyway, your are becoming slightly better with your grammar. However I think youn need to slow down as there many pieces in this story such as shock and disbelief that sisters or brothers and especially parents would have after being told by their own what used to be son that he is now a she and can shoot fire from her body. It would have been great had you added a little more to that section of the story but you did all right under the circumstances as this seems to be all quite new to you, writing stories.

I am not trying to run down your story so don't worry ok.

Here's a suggestion. After each paragraph critique it like it was someone elses story before going on or you could do this after each chapter if you prefer. In this way you might find that you could add more to clarify or add a little more excitement or even fine tune what is already there.

I hope this was helpful to you Blackout. :}

Great story

Loved the story athough it is a cliff hanger. I ask you to continue the story as I see there are atleast 2 more chapters easy to write. You are a great writter, but please let this exciteing master piece the grow and live. Christinea Haswell.

Length

The thing about elemental awakening is that I set its chapter size length to be about 5000 words. I need a hell of a lot of free time to type about 5000 words and still get manage my real life reasonably well. But I guess I will start writing some more on this, I never intended to kill it I just don't have the time to write a lot. So if I do updates for this story they will take longer. I can't promise soon though since I will focus more on soul sword right now As I set the limit of soul sword to about 1,200.

Next chapter?

When would you expect to get back to this great story line?
I understand about the time it takes, please give us a swag on when you may be able to get back to writing this story.

Ineresting start, it'd be

Ineresting start, it'd be nice to see where this goes, Pity Blaze couldn't be changed to resemble a normal puppy but when needed could become a hell hound. I wonder if after seeing Blaze act like a puppy Kate feels guilt of hurting him even though at the time he was trying to use her as a chew toy.

Looking forward to more.

Lizzie :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

Elemental Fire

Elemental Fire is taking on life, please continue I am eager to read on.

I understand being dsapointed about losing old self, but could enjoy becoming. It does match with his interest in caring for nature. It should enhance his seeing and experiencing more.

JessieC

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

Giggling

This story made me Giggle, so why no one freaked out.... Hmmm ( Hi Mom Dad I am a girl now and I work for the Goddess of fire and I brought a hell hound home, do you have any cookies, I'm Hungry) I loved it.
You are a good writer and I cnot wate to read the next chapter.
Love and Hugs
Hanna
girl_and_her_coffee3.jpg

Love And Hugs Hanna
((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))
Blessed Be
2889.jpg

Elemental Awakening

Honestly this was one of my favorite plot lines of any story i came up with. The first original story idea I had. Although I feel I could have made it better if I was a more experienced writer (at least when I started this series). I can't give a estimation on when I will get back to this story though. When a new story idea pops in my head every now and then there is a great passion for that story and I want to get it down before I forget it. So the fact that this is written down and on the sight gives it a great chance for survival it is just a matter of when I feel up to it and have the time.

please

go buy some inspiration !
i loved every line of it
thx erik je

Good Story

Enjoyed it, hope you get back to this err... universe? soon

Let the flames of inspiration blaze within, and the sky be less of a limit, and more of a challenge