Balls and Bells

Printer-friendly version


Balls and Bells

James finds himself balls deep as he gets forced into doing a creepy couple a 'little favour'.

“Mum! I'm going to the park, i'll be back for tea!”

“Ok honey, have fun!”

With it being the summer holidays, James had started going to the park almost everyday to play football with his friends. There were only 4 of them, but they were extremely close, and had been since they were toddlers, their parents were also friends so they saw a lot of eachother.

“Hey James, wait up!”

James looked over his shoulder to find Ben, perhaps his closest of his 3 friends.

“Hey buddy, have you got your ball?”

“Sure have” Ben looked chuffed, he was rich so had the fanciest ball on the market.

“Cool! We're meeting Mark and Anthony by the swings.”

“Then let's go, race ya there!”


The four of them swang on the swings for a while (as you generally do) drinking lemonade, which Anthony and Mark's mum made fresh from home. They were twins, both with hair so blonde it almost seemed white, imagine like Draco Malfoy — except they weren't assholes!
Ben was your typical ginger kid complete with freckles and glasses and was modestly overweight — although he liked to think of himself as 'strawberry blonde and big boned'!
James, however, had brown hair and was notably thin and reasonably small, which meant he often got teased by the group — but it was all good, Ben saw the fun in it.

Mark gathered them all together; “Okay, two-against-two, the winners get to kick Ben's ball at the losers as hard as they like.”

“Sounds good!” exclaimed James.

“Okay, what are the teams?” questioned Ben.

“I'm not going with Mark again!” joked Anthony, “Just because we're brothers!”

“Ok, i'll go with Ben then, remember it's first to ten goals, LET'S GO!” proposed Mark, and so the match began....

Yeah. I'm not gonna bore you with the details, so let's just skip to the end of the game....

James was through on goal, he had got past Ben and now only had Mark to beat with the score level at 9 — 9.

Boom.

He had just booted it into row Z, Mark was on the ground laughing; “Hahaha arr James you really screwed that up now hurry up and get the ball so I can hit you with it in the ass already!”

James laughed sarcastically, “Not gonna happen buddy, next time i'm through on goal you're going down.” he was pointing at him both sternly and jokingly as he plodded off to where the ball had landed.


“Wow,” thought James, “I really did kick that high.” he was stood gazing at the roof of a reasonably large detached house, where Ben's ball laid tantalizing him. When he looked back he couldn't even see the park anymore, infact, he wasn't entirely sure where he was.
He soon shrugged it off and edged towards the door, which was open....

“Hello? Is anyone in? I accidentally kicked my ball on top of your roof.” James was slightly on edge, but the house had such a clean family feel to it, he couldn't help but feel welcome.

“Hello dear” a tall middle aged, greying woman grasped James' shoulder, making him jump, “What seems to be the problem?”

“I....I.....I ummm kicked my ball on to your roof.”

“Oh, how silly, I can get my husband to get it down for you if you like?” she grinned down at him, making him feel safe.

“That would be brilliant thankyou!" James smiled, 'what a nice family this must be' he thought.


“Here's a cup of tea while you're waiting” the woman slid over a flowery mug.

“Oh, thankyou very much.” James thanked her trying to be polite, but in truth he wasn't too fond of tea but thought it best to take a sip so as not to seem rude.

He looked around the room a bit, and paused at a photo of a young girl with long brown hair, “Is that your daughter?” he asked the woman.

“Mmmm yes, that's Jasmine she's 15.”

James smiled, “She seems nice....” he cut off mid-sentence as he began to feel dizzy, he dropped the mug before falling to the ground himself.


James awoke in the same room, with the woman watching over him.
“How are you, sweetheart?”

“Huh?” James grunted.

“I'm sorry but we had to drug you so we could make the changes without any.... hassle.” the woman smiled, “I'm Mrs. Bell, but of course, you can call me Mum.”

James was confused, 'Mum? What's she talking about?' he thought to himself before he gasped; “Wait.... what changes?”


James stood gazing into the mirror, he couldn't believe it, he looked just like Jasmine from the photo, he was even wearing the same pink shirt and denim skirt.

“W....w.....why have you done this to me?” he was confused and fairly emotional.

“Oh it's nothing, just a little makeover to make you into my daughter.”

“But, why?”

“Well, you see, the real Jasmine died last week.”

“Oh....” James didn't know how to respond as he was both angry and sympathetic to her.

“And.... well, we got in a bit of trouble with social services for suspected mistreatment of our child, she called the feds and so....” Mrs. Bell took a deep breath “We ended up killing the little bitch.” she said smuggly, folding her arms.

James was gobsmacked. “You....you monsters!” he cried.

“We just need a girl who'll obey our commands, and that's were you fit in Jasmine.” she grinned. James simply turned away but soon found himself pulled towards her again.

“You are going to fill in for Jasmine when Social Services come by tomorrow.”

“The hell I am!” James was angry.

“Oh you will,” Mrs. Bell pulled a gun from her dressing gown.

“Oh my god, you have a gun!?”

“Yes, I guess it's the only way to control pesky little girls.” she pointed the gun at James' forehead, “From now on, you are Jasmine — you will act and behave like a good 15 year old girl for when Social Services come, do you understand?” she spoke through gritted teeth.

“And if I choose not to?”

Mrs. Bell nodded towards the gun, “I think you know what will happen.”

James gulped.

“Now, you will sleep in the basement for tonight and then tomorrow I will let you out and so help me you better be acting like a girl!”

James nodded with tears in his eyes.

“Okay, good girl.” she held James' chin up and kissed his forehead, “Now tell mummy goodnight.”

“Goodnight....” James mumbled.

“Uh, uh, uh.” Mrs. Bell frowned and waved her gun at him, “With enthusiasm, and call me Mummy.”

“Goodnight Mummy!” James forced a smile.

“Oh that's my girl!” she said as she grabbed James by the collar of his pink shirt and opened the basement door, “Now in you go.”


It was a restless night for James, he knew he'd have to comply with Mrs. Bell's strange plans if he wanted to avoid any serious consequences, plus he'd only have to act like a girl for one day then he could go home and have her arrested, he might as well go all-out to avoid any trouble.
Yes, tomorrow, he was going to be Jasmine Bell.


“Morning sweetie.”

Jasmine yawned, “Mmmm morning Mummy!” The pair hugged before Jasmine's mum took her hand and led her to the bathroom.

“Now let's redo your makeup and sort your hair out so you look nice and pretty before the lady from social services comes down from inspecting the house with your father.”

“Okay mummy.” Jasmine grinned and allowed her mum to put all sorts of foundation, lipgloss, and eye makeup onto her face.


Jasmine's mum looked at her daughter from head to toe and smiled, “Ooooh that skirt makes your legs look so good, sweetheart.”

Jasmine blushed.

“That sounds like the inspector, follow me.” yet again Mrs. Bell took the hand of her daughter and lead her along.


“Well, Mr. Bell, the house looks much better than before, very fit for a family.”

“Oh thankyou very much, inspector” Mr. Bell said bashfully.

“Oh please, call me Jane. OH! And this must be young Jasmine, how are you darling?”

“Very well, thankyou.” Jasmine spoke politely.

“And is everything alright?”

Jasmine turned to her Mum, who nodded back at her, “Yes. Yes, everything's fine.”

“Well, good. It seems everything's in order, i'll get out of your hair, which by the way looks very nice today Jasmine.”

Jasmine blushed yet again.


James gave a huge sigh of relief as Jane left the house with Mr. Bell catching a lift with her to work.

“Alright, can I go home now?” he said, fed up.

“But Jasmine, honey, you're already home?”

“I'M NOT JASMINE DAMN IT”, James reached for the door.

“Uh, uh, uh”, Mrs Bell interrupted by withdrawing the pistol, “You're not going anywhere young lady.”

James didn't want to play her games anymore and made a dash for the door.


Back down near the park, and James looked behind him to see if he had been chased.

“Phew,” he panted “I'm going home!”

So James, still dressed as Jasmine, strutted through the park towards home until he stopped dead in his tracks, petrified.

“Why hello there.” A boy approached speaking rather seductively.

'Crap. It's Ben!' James screamed in his head. He couldn't bring any words together, did they know it was him? Or did they think he was just some bird?

Anthony pulled Ben away laughing, “Dude, that girls like 15 you fucking paedo!”

Ben joined in the laughter, “Haha! You're right! Run along little girl, it must be past your bed time!”

“Dont worry,” said a mysterious voice, “she's coming home now, aren't you sweetie?”

It was Mrs. Bell.

James screamed, “Guys! Guys! Help me!”

James' 3 friends just stood laughing whilst the young 'girl' got dragged home.

THE.... END?

up
70 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hmmmm

littlerocksilver's picture

Okay, huomor me. Let's see where this is going. There's a lot of bad karma here.

Girl.jpg
Portia

Portia

I'm a Little Confused...

I had the impression from the way the boys behaved -- playing on the swings, drinking lemonade from home, competing for such a silly "prize" -- that they were about 12 or 13 at most. Then suddenly at the end they're considering Jasmine, at age 15, too young for them. (That "paedo" line would mean they were at least 18 here in the U.S.; even if it's not meant seriously, it'd seem that they'd have to be at least 17 for a 15-year old girl to be too young for them.)

The magic didn't change them too, did it?

Eric

I agree, and also ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... the three friends seem awfully cheerful for guys who have had one of their tight group disappear into a strange house and not reappear yet a day later. No searching? No parental notification? No police called?
Has reality been changed along with James' sex and gender?

BE a lady!

Have to Agree

RAMI

I have to agree with Eric here as to the ages of the children involved. So with the Harry Potter reference, is this story to be set in the world of Wizards and Muggles? To kill your own child is truly sick. I doubt that I will have much patience to follow this story if it continues. Also unless, the change has universal reults, his friends do not seem too upset that their buddy went missing while looking for the ball.

RAMI

RAMI

Balls and Bells

Magic must be involved for such a complete change.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine