Andrew’s Dilemma Part 24

Printer-friendly version

Andrew’s Dilemma

Part 24

By, Cain129

Special Thanks to Wren Phoenix for the editing.


Synopsis:   Things go from bad to worse for Jessica. A plan was made for her to be kidnapped by Rocco and Adrian, and the police were supposed to be there to make the arrests. Adrian double crossed Rocco, leaving him for dead and took Jessica with him.   Jessica’s only hope is to escape before her father has a chance to follow through with his plans for her.

--SEPARATOR--

 

Chapter 58

 

I lay on the floor on the stinking van, unable to move, my hands and legs had been tied tightly together, and the blindfold made it impossible for me to see anything. I had this feeling of despair. I knew that there was nothing that I could do for now. My only hope was to play along with my captors until I had a chance to get away.

I could hear one of the guys. “What’s with the girl Adrian? I thought that we were grabbing a boy.”

“That is the boy or at least she was a boy. I don’t even know what to believe here, I see a girl, she said that something about a medical condition that made her appear to be a boy. Either way, it’s not important, all that matters is we have Andrew Roberts.” Adrian said, shaking his head.

The worst part was not having any idea where they were taking me. There wasn’t much else that I could do, at least at the moment. I tried to calm my nerves and tuned out the sound of the men that were in the van, and listened to the other sounds around me. I had no idea if this was going to work or not, but I could think of nothing else that I could do.

Eventually I could hear a train in the distance and then the sound of water flowing from a brook or a river. I felt a bump in the road, then the ground we were driving on was smooth. About a minute later, there was another bump. I thought to myself that we just crossed a bridge

Most of the drive I could hear the sound of cars passing us and the sound of big trucks, so I knew we had to be on the highway. Eventually we left the highway and we were no longer driving on pavement, I could tell just by the feeling that we were driving on a gravel road, maybe an old logging road. I estimated that we had been on the highway for atleast a half hour to forty five minutes, then there was a strong smell of manure, I reasoned that we had to be near a dairy farm.   The smell lasted for about 10 minutes.

I could feel that the van was turning onto another road then it drove for another few minutes and I could hear the sound of water again. I thought it had to be another brook or maybe a stream leading into a lake. A few minutes later the van came to a stop and I heard the sound of the engine shutting off. I guess that we had finally arrived.

The next thing I knew, I felt the side door being pulled open and I was being pulled out and carried into a building, then I heard a sound that just made me cringe. It was my dad’s voice. Whoever was holding me sat me down on a chair.

”What the fuck is this? You were supposed to bring my son, not some stupid fucking bitch.” Dad said harshly

“This is your son”, Adrian said

“I felt the blind fold being removed, and when I could finally see, all I saw was my dad staring right at me.”

He looked at me and what I saw was pure evil. He then turned to Adrian. “Yes, I can see that now. You’ve done your job, I’d like sometime alone to talk to my son, daughter or whatever the fuck this is.”

 

[-][+][-]

 

After Adrian and his goons left, I was now alone with my father. He just shook his head.

“Looking at you makes me sick, my son dressed like a fucking girl. I don’t know what you are but you are no kid of mine.” Dad said, then he slapped me across the face so hard that I fell out of the chair and onto the floor.

I wanted to scream at him and tell him how much that I hated him but the gag in my mouth prevented me from saying anything.   He then came over to me. “You want to be a little bitch, I will treat you like one!”

He then grabbed a hand full of my hair and started dragging me across the floor,

opened a drawer, pulled out a chain and wrapped it around my neck.

He used a padlock to secure it around my neck and took another one and wrapped the chain around one of the support beams and used another lock to secure it. All I could do was just lay on the floor unable to move. Dad left me like that as he grabbed a beer from a cooler then went outside.

I tried my best to try to get into a sitting position, and eventually I was able to sit up, leaning up against the beam I was chained to. I looked around for anything that I could use to free myself, but there was nothing within reach that I could use to cut the tape away. I would have to keep my wits and wait for the right time. I just hoped that I could hold him off until I could get away. I really wasn’t counting on the police for help, as they had no idea where I was being held.

A little while later Dad came inside, grabbed another beer, then grabbed a knife and started walking towards me. I was scared to death. Was this it, was he really going to kill me? He grabbed me by my wrists and cut the tape that was holding my hands together, then did the same with my feet I could now at least move. I reached up and pulled the gag out of my mouth.

He took a seat across from me. “Why are you dressed like this, Andrew?”

“Do you remember those cramps that I was complaining to Mom about? They

  were more then just cramps, Dad. I had a medical condition that the doctors missed, I’ve always been a girl, and the cramps were the start of my period. “

“That’s bullshit, Andrew; you forget I used to change you. I know what you have down below.” Dad said and took another drink of his beer.

“Yes, Dad, I did have a penis that was useless, when they did the x-rays, they   found that I was really a girl, I can even have a baby.”

“I don’t believe it Andrew. This is just another one of your stupid games and I’m tired of them. I lost everything because of you, and believe me you are going to pay for everything you have taken from me.” Jake said, taking another drink.

I thought hard for a few minutes, trying to think of something I could say. I needed to buy myself some time. He wasn’t drunk yet, and it was possible to reason with him, at least for now anyway.

“Dad, I didn’t do anything to you. I loved you and believe me, I tried to be the person you wanted me to be. I wanted more then anything for you to be proud of me, but look at me! I’m a girl, and I have always been.   I never asked for any of this. I used to pray to God every night that he would make me normal like everyone else but this is the real me. I could have tried for a million years to be the person you wanted me to be, but the results still would have been the same.”

“I still remember the good times Dad, you weren’t always like this. I used to love spending time with you, but then you started drinking again and things changed. You changed, the father that I loved was gone and in his place was someone that didn’t love or accept me. I did everything that I could think of and tried my best.

God, I hated sports and I hated hunting and fishing, but I did it because I wanted to be with you, Dad. I know that I‘m a disappointment, and not the child you wanted, but I have always loved you and I would have done anything to have you feel the same way. I guess I understand why you feel the way you do. There are times that I can’t even stand looking in the mirror, because of who I am. Why do you think that I tried to take my own life, Dad? It was because of you and Mom, I couldn’t stand hurting the two of you any longer, but just like everything else I screwed that up to! ” I said, crying.

“How would your taking your life be best for your mother and I?” Dad asked, confused.

“Dad the two of us used to workout a lot, and I could never put on muscle and it wasn’t from lack of trying. I toned up and was in great shape but then other things started happening to me and I didn’t understand it at the time. My hips started filling out and I started growing breasts. I tried to talk to Mom about it, but she wouldn’t listen. I was too ashamed to come to you and then the cramps started, and I told Mom about it, but she kept brushing it off, saying that it was just gas.

I didn’t know what to do Dad, then when I went to school and had gym class everyone was making fun of me, and when I came to you for help, you told me I had to fight my own battles. I couldn’t fight back, they were so much bigger than me. When I tried standing up to them, it just made things worse. Things might have been different for me, if I had seen a doctor before I became a teenager, the medical condition could have been treated with hormones. By the time they figured it out, it was too late. My body was too far gone to ever become a man.”, I said sadly.

Dad sat there thinking. “What you are saying does explain a lot Andrew. There’s still one problem. Because of the suicide attempt, the police are looking for me and I will likely end up in jail if they catch me.”

“Dad, why would you end up in jail? Whatever might have happened between us, you’re still my father and I would never do anything that would hurt you like that. I know everything that you did was because you were trying to help me. You did nothing wrong, and I will tell them that. I just want us to be a family again, that is if you can accept me like this. I can’t go back, it’s too late for that.”

“It’s not that easy Andrew, the police wouldn’t understand.”

“Daddy, could you do something for me?” I said with a smile.

“What?”

“I know my name is Andrew but since I can’t go back to being a boy, I had to pick another name. I am Jessica now.”

“That’s your Grandmother’s name.” Dad said referring to his mother.

“I know, that’s why I chose it. I figured if I had to be a girl then I would choose something appropriate.”

“You know, you look a little like her.” Dad said as he took another drink.

“Really?” I said, a bit surprised.

“Yeah, except for the hair, she was a redhead.” Dad said.

“So, does this make you happy?” Dad said, referring to me being a girl

“I’ve been a girl most of my life so that part is easy. It’s other things that are hard.”

“I guess people are the problem more then anything. There seems to be line between the two sexes, like boys are expected to act one way while girls are expected to react differently, and I really get mixed up sometime. It’s hard to change, especially things you’ve done all your life.”

Dad looked like he was thinking about what I had told him. I decided to try something, just to see how far I could actually push things.

I looked around the room, the cabin was a complete mess. “I guess cleaning was Mom’s department.”

“Yeah, I was never that good at taking care of the cleaning or cooking.” Dad said as he took another drink.

I looked at him. “When was the last time you had something to eat?”

“Maybe yesterday?” He said.

“Damn it Dad, you shouldn’t be drinking on an empty stomach! Are you hungry? I’m

not as good a cook as Mom is, but I can cook.”

“There’s no food, I have to do some shopping.”

I shook my head and smiled. “How did you ever get by without Mom?”

He smiled. “She was always good at taking care of things, she would sure be surprised if she saw you now.” Dad said.

I could tell that Dad was missing her, and figured that I could try using that to my advantage. “She misses you, too, Dad.”

“How would you know?”

“I kind of had a run in with her at the hospital the other day.”

“How is she doing?” Dad asked.

“She blamed me at first for your leaving, but the two of us talked and I told her the same things that I just told you. At first she didn’t believe me either, but I asked my doctor to talk to her. Once she talked to the doctor and actually saw the x-rays herself, she seemed to understand. She also told me about what Granddad did to her and I wished you would have killed the bastard.”

“Believe me Jessica, I wanted to, but your mother was always the smart one and talked me out of it.” Dad said. “I guess that maybe, I should make a run into town and get some food.”

“Are you sure that you’re alright to drive?”

“Yeah, I’ve only had a few beers, and we need some food.”

He stood up and started heading to the door. “Dad, before you go, could you at least move me over to the chair, this is really uncomfortable.”

“Alright Jessica. If you’re good, I’ll let you out of those chains when I get back.”   He said with a smile.

After Dad moved me over to the chair, he helped me up and I felt a little better. I waited for him to leave and heard the sound of his car leaving. I knew that I had maybe an hour or two before he returned. I looked around the room for anything that I could reach, but came up empty. I would have to wait and hope I had a chance later when he let me loose. I’d continue playing this game, even though given a choice right now, I would gladly put a bullet though his head.

 

[-][+][-]

 

Chapter 59

 

Rocco let out a light moan. “Shit this hurts!”   He said as he touched his chest.

He looked at his watch, he’d been out for about 20 minutes. He grabbed his cell phone and dialed a number.

“Hey Wayne, everything went as expected. Is the trace still active?”

“Yes, it’s still active and we can move in anytime.”

“Meet me at O’Malley’s in 20 minute,” Rocco said, ending the call


As Rocco made his way over to O’Malley’s, he called Daniel’s cell phone.

 

[-][+][-]

 

Word had already started to circulate within the organization about Rocco’s betrayal, causing ripples between the family, between his supports and the people that were backing Vincent.   Adrian arrived at Vincent’s compound to collect the money the Vincent owed him for kidnapping Andrew Roberts, he had no problem entering the compound.

Neither did his friends, who just happened to be plain clothes police officers. They followed him inside, after taking out the goon that was watching the gate.

The good thing about Vincent’s people was they could be bought off pretty easy, as was the case of Jane Taylor. Her job was to watch the surveillance cameras that were posted all over the compound. Her changing sides was an easy choice,

because she and Adrian were an item. Adrian pretty much walked into Vincent’s home with no opposition and made his way into Vincent’s study, while his men took up positions to provide cover once Vincent’s men arrived.

Adrian knocked on the door, until Vincent said he could enter, then went inside and took a seat across from Vincent.

“I assume that everything went as planned?” Vincent said with a smile.

“Yeah, Andrew is with his father, and I took care of Rocco, personally.”

“You should have seen the look on Rocco’s face. He didn’t expect me to turn on him, but you wanted me to kidnap the boy and I did as you wished. Now all that is left is the payment.”

“It couldn’t have been easy for you to take out Rocco. He was like a father to you.” Vincent said with a frown.

“Yes it was tough, and I seriously thought about backing out and joining him, but I made a promise to your father when I became part of the family and I won’t let

any man tear it down. Rocco made the same promise and chose to break it. He got what he deserved, if you ask me.” Adrian said, without feeling.

Vincent handed Adrian an envelope that was full of cash. Adrian took it and placed it into his pocket. “So what do you think is going to happen to the kid?” Adrian said, concerned.

“The kid, he’ll most likely end up dead, but that’s not our concern. Our job was to bring the child to his father, and the job is done.” Vincent said with a smile.

“That’s all I needed to hear.” Adrian pulled out his gun and pointed it at Vincent. “I have a message for you Vincent.”

  “Rocco Says Hi!” Adrian opened fire on Vincent, shooting him twice in the head.

The sound of the gunfire causes Vincent’s men to come running, but they are quickly taken out by Rocco’s men. Adrian then walks over and fires off another gun and places the gun into Vincent’s hand.

After the commotion in the study is over, a couple of police officers come running in the room. “What happened?”

“Vincent tried to shoot me, but I was faster.” Adrian said with a smile.

 

[-][+][-]

 

After Jake returned he had a few bags of food and placed it on the table, then looked over at me, like if he was trying to make up his mind. “I’m going to let you loose, but if you give me any trouble, you’re going to regret it, do you understand?”

“I will be good Daddy, I promise.”

“Alright.” he said, walking over. He removed the chain that was wrapped around my neck.

“Now that I was finally free, I turned to him. “Do you want me to cook supper?”

“Go ahead.” he said, taking another beer out of the cooler.

I went over to the kitchen and looked at the wood stove. I turned to him. “Do we have any wood, Daddy?”

“Yeah.” He said, then walked over to the front door and opened it. While he was outside on the step, I looked and found a knife and grabbed the duct tape that was on the floor. It had been attached to my feet and I quickly taped it under the chair I had been sitting on.  

I walked over to the door and saw Dad carrying some wood. As I looked outside I

could see I was right, the cabin was next to a lake. Once he reached the door I grabbed a bunch of the wood from him then put it in the stove, as he carried the rest over by the window and set it on the floor. He then came over and lit the fire.

With the stove heating up, I walked over to the window and looked out. The place was actually quiet beautiful. If I wasn’t here with my father, I think that I would really enjoy coming to a place like this. I looked over and saw Dad looking at me funny.

“What?” I said.

“Nothing, I was just thinking how much you look like your Grandmother, when she was your age.”

I have never met my Grandmother. She died before I was born, but I had seen pictures of her, and he was right, I did look like her a bit.

“What was Grandma like?” I asked.

“Dad thought a minute, then took another drink. “She was like your mother in many ways. Your grandfather and her married when they were 19 years old and they were together for 50 years.   That’s something you don’t see anymore, most marriages fall apart theses days.” Dad said sadly.

“Mom still loves you, Dad. She’s in the hospital mostly because of what Granddad did to her, not because of you. Since you left she’s had to stand on her own and has been having a rough time with things. I think she is getting better now, when I talked to her, she told me a lot of things.”

“What did she tell you?” Dad asked.

“I think she likes the idea of having a daughter, because she would have never told me these things when I was living as Andrew. She has been holding everything that happened and how she tried pretending it never happened. It made her really sick. Before, she had you to lean on, and she knew you would protect her. After you left, she didn’t have anyone to help her, and she was forced to stand on her own two feet. I think what happened was hard for her, but she is getting help now and seems to be getting better now.”

I then took a knife and started peeling some potatoes and onions. When I was done, I took out a frying pan and pictured myself hitting him over the head with it.   Instead, I placed it on the stove and placed a couple of steaks inside it along with the onions. I put the potatoes into a pot with some water and put it on the stove and let everything start cooking.

I poured myself a glass of water out of the jug, then walked over and joined Dad on the couch, not really wanting to be close to him, but I had to show him that I still loved and cared about him.

“Supper should be ready in about a half hour.” I said, taking a drink of my water.

“That should be fine. I’m   actually a little hungry.”      

“You should be, since you haven’t eaten since yesterday.” I said frowning “You need to start taking care of yourself, Daddy.” I then got up and started cleaning the place, not that I really wanted to, but it would give me something to do.

You don’t have to do that, Jessica.” Dad said.

“Someone has to, Daddy, Mom’s not here to do it.” I picked up one of the empty pizza boxes, after opening it I could see it was all moldy. I chucked it into a garbage bag and continued working.”

Dad started laughing, I looked over at him. “What’s so funny?”

“I was just thinking how much you sound like your mother right now.” Dad said.

I laughed. I hated to admit it, but he was actually right.   I remember Mom telling him the same things as I had just said.

I smiled. “I guess you’re right, Daddy, I never noticed until you mentioned it.”

 

[-][+][-]

 

Rocco was waiting at Wayne’s place when his phone rang. It was Adrian.

“How did it go?” asked Rocco.

“Everything went as planned and the police got everything on tape.” Adrian said.

“And Vincent?” Rocco asked.

“Let’s just say he was killed when the police raided that place.” Adrian said

“Good, let’s leave it that way. I want you to contact the rest of the family. Tell them what just happened, and tell them I’m taking Vincent’s place. Setup a meeting with everyone for Monday morning please, Adrian.”

“Alright Rocco, I'll start making the calls.” Adrian said

“Adrian, next time I get you to shoot me, remind me to wear two vests. I feel like I just got in a fight with Mike Tyson and lost.”

“Don’t blame me Rocco, it was your idea.” Adrian said laughing

After Rocco got off the phone he called Daniel and gave him the location of where Jessica was. Wayne being the electronic genius that he was, he had implanted a tracker inside the dart that they had shot Jessica with. They were just waiting for Adrian to take care of his part of the plan, so that Jake couldn’t depend on Vincent for help. Now with Vincent dead, Jessica would finally be safe.

 

Chapter 60

 

After finishing up supper, I was busy doing up the dishes while my father sat on the couch, looking pretty content after having a decent meal. I was busy playing the perfect daughter and taking care of him. The plan was to wait until he was drunk, that way I could make an escape, so I kept bringing him a cold beer every time he started running low. The place now was completely cleaned up.

I turned to Dad. “Do you think we could go outside and get some fresh air?”

The two of us got up. I noticed that Dad was starting to really feel the results of drinking most of the day, and was have trouble walking. I put my arm around him to help guide him. The two of us were outside and took a seat on the small deck. I looked around. “I like it here Daddy, it looks familiar.” I said, being honest.

“It should, you were here before, but you were really young. That’s why you don’t remember, your mother and I brought you here. I had some time off work and we spent the summer here. Your mother was terrified of that lake. She was afraid you would end up drowning in it.” Dad said with a smile.

“I think I remember now, I was like 6 years old.” I said smiling. “You and Uncle James spent the day on the lake fishing, and I was still really young, but I want to go with you really bad.   Mom wouldn’t let me, but you talked her into letting me go. I had that lifejacket that was too big for me, and you used duct tape to make it stay on me.” I said laughing.

Dad shook his head. “I can’t believe you remember that.”

I smiled. “I had so much fun that day with you, I never wanted the day to end.”

“Those were better days. Things seemed to make sense back then.” Dad said, taking another drink. “Where has the time gone?”

“I know what you mean, Dad, things were better back then. It seems the older you get, the more complicated life becomes.” I said seriously.

“Yeah, it seems that way.” He said.

“Do you ever wish you could go back?. I know that I sure do.” I said.

“All the time Jessica, there are so many things I wish that I could do over again, but life doesn’t give you that option. You have to live with the things you have done.” Dad said.

“You might not be able to do anything about the past, Dad, but there is always the future. I know you don’t want to hurt me. Maybe at first, but not now. I love you, Dad and as for what happened in the past, can’t we just leave it there?   I am so tired of living in the past, and I just want to start over and live my life. If the police find us something might go wrong, and I don’t want to loose you.” I said, sadly

Dad looked at me. “What am I supposed to do? I can’t just let you go, can I?”

“Daddy, you don’t have to, I don’t want to go. I want to stay with you and mom. We can just pack our bags, leave and start over. I know it will be hard starting over but we can be a family again and I know Mom will want this as much as I do, Daddy.” I said, hamming it up.

Dad sat there and took another drink of his beer, “It could be arranged.” Dad said, thinking aloud. “I know someone that could take care of it for a cost.”

“Then do it Dad. It’s the only way, then we can get Mom.” I said with a smile.

Dad nodded, and then took another drink of his beer, “I’m still not sure I can trust you.” He said, looking right at me.

“Have I ever lied to you?” I said, pouting.

He thought about it for a minute. “No I guess you haven’t.”

“Then why would I start now, if I wanted to leave Daddy, I could have before. All I would have had to do is run into the woods.” I said trying to prove my point

“I can’t do anything until morning anyway” dad said flatly, “I’ll make the call in the morning.”

I looked at his beer and was going to go inside and get some water anyway, I stood up and turned towards the door. “I’m getting something to drink, do you want another beer while I’m up, Daddy?”

“Sure grab me one.” He said.

“I went inside, feeling a little relieved. I knew for the moment that I was safe. I didn’t think he would try anything now. I grabbed a beer and poured myself a glass of water then joined him on the step.

Just as I reached my father, all hell broke out and I could hear yelling coming from the woods. It was the police. Dad grabbed hold of me and held me in front of him.

“Jake let her go!   You’re surrounded!” Someone said, but I couldn’t make anyone out.

“I am not going back to jail!” Jake screamed back. I could feel Dad’s grip on me was shaky at best.

“Dad, please let me go, they’re going to shoot you if you don’t. I don’t want to loose you, please don’t make me watch you die!” I said crying.

“I knew that I could break free, but if I did they were going to shoot him, I didn’t want to see him die, even after everything he had done to me. He was my father and I still cared about him.

It was sick, I know,   but it was also true.

“Daddy, Please!” I said crying.

“I’m sorry, Jessica.” He said, pushing me off the steps then drew his gun at the police and before he could get a shot off he was plumbed by a barrages of bullets. I screamed and ran over to where my dad was laying, he was still alive. I took his hand. “WHY!” I said crying loudly

“Jessica, I was a monster. I didn’t understand, please forgive me?” He said, crying.

“I wrapped my arms around him and held him. “I forgive you Daddy!” I said crying, as he died in my arms.

 

[-][+][-]

 

I was taken to the police station where Mom and Dad were waiting for me. I was an emotional basket case and found myself in their arms within seconds. After the police took my statement, I was finally free to go home with Mom and Dad. Once I arrived home, I felt completely numb inside. Both Megan and Jennifer met me with a hug but I just couldn’t be around people. I headed off to my bedroom, shut the door behind me and pretty much cried myself to sleep.

[-][+][-]

 

The End

To be continued in season two !!!

up
160 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hmmm, end of season huh?

The ending was bittersweet. The scenario with Adrian, went along the possible outline I mentioned, but has taken it further, logically. Death of the father, in the end, was sad but mostly inevitable. As things go, Jessica and Jake would most likely never have worked it out between them, but they managed to provide closure for their relationship, or at least, ability to provide groundwork.

However, the way it was said, Rocco did not give Jessica's location out to the police until after Vincent was taken care of. Not nice at all, unless he understood Jake better than was hinted, this means he left the child in the hands of a violent loose cannon, unchecked, for several hours at least. One would think Daniel would have at least negotiated for a surveillance/intervention team to be on standby in the vicinity.

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Yeah Rocco Definitely Had His Own Agenda

That can be expected when dealing with a criminal. If Jessica hadn't survived, Rocco would have told himself that he did all he could for her.

Thanks to Cain129 for the series. It consistently built up to the train wreck ending.

Difficult Ending

It's probably the way it had to end, but it is always sad to see a human life wasted. Hopefully, Jessica can move forward, with a lot of help, and get on with her life.

I look forward to her reunion with Scottie. I hope that goes better than her reunion with her Dad.

I look forward to Season Two.

As always,

Dru

As always,

Dru

An Inevitable Ending

I think that ultimately Jessica's father realised exactly who she was and what he had done. Trapped in the corner of his own making, his death also freed Jessica to make a new start and perhaps reconciliation with her genetic mother. At the end, he saw what he had done and realised that there was only one way out. I hope Jessica does not blame herself, she has gone through so much and has so far to go.
But this has been a lovely story, thank you for taking the time to write it for us.

Well Mr Cain you have done it again!

A respectable end to Jake and Vincent, no less than they deserved.

That was some dart, an inbuilt tracker and it was still embedded in her body, wow!

I hope they remember to take it out?

Well season one was great, looking forward to more of your stories, thank you.

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Good story, thanks for

Good story, thanks for sharing, I'm looking forward to season 2.

Lizzie :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

Good Job

I like this story quite a bit. This chapter needs some editing clean up, but given the cliff hanger you had going I'm not complaining. :D

Andrew’s Dilemma Part 24

I never saw this ending coming at all. Jessica has a lot to go through.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

A monster vanqushed, but at what cost?

Renee_Heart2's picture

He unforchantly couldn't see the forest for the trees he would have gotten maybe 15-20 years in prision gotten out maybe in 5-10 with good behaviour. Jessica tried bless her heat she tried to get him lissten to reasion he just wouldn't & he died in her arms that poor has been through enough all he had to do was surender & everything would have been beter off. Now this girl will be a REAL basket case for a while I think she is going the next day to the councler I don't think she will be going to school for a few days till she can lern how to deal with the PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) she is suffering right now & she has plenty to deal with. I now they didn't tell her ALL of the plan because the DA didn't know it all eather. Jessica had her own plans 1 to kil him if he tried to do hit her again or hurt hen in anyother way, then she used his weakness aginst him his drinking to get him drunk enough to pass out & excape & it was working. When the police showed up all he had to do was let her go but no he had to be stupid & let his daughter despite her pleas see him die & die in her arms as if the poor girl didn't have enough to dal with now this & she will blame her self for what happned. At least she is safe now, but at what cost? As if things wern't hard enough for her now this.

Her father was really stupid & a monster that alchoil induced thet this be a lesson moderation is ok but abuse of ANY substance is not & neather is child abuse.

Great story btw I look foward to reading the next part of this story.
Love Samantha Renee Heart

Love Samantha Renee Heart

andrews dilemma

brilliant story can,t wait for season two.

the story has it all compassion,hatred,love and understanding hope that seao 2 is at least half as good as even then it will be well worth reading.
thanks for the story.