For Friends and Family Part 11

Printer-friendly version

For Friends and Family Part 11 – Finally Meeting Nichola

Nicky and Amy.jpg

For Friends and Family. Andy is looking for a new challenge, his current girlfriends sister has suffered a nervous break down, Andy is very similar in both size and looks, agrees to be changed into a Nichola look alike.
This is a dream for Andy who has a secret desire to live and work as a woman. In this chapter The new Nichola meets the old Nichola in the clinic where she is being treated and things go far better than expected.


*************************

After my introduction to work I had a lot to think about in less than 2 weeks we would be going to New York for the induction then the following week my new department would be up and running.
However at the moment the main thing on my mind was meeting Nichola at the sanatorium this coming Saturday.

When we got home I discussed the day with Amy as I guessed it would going to work had refocused her mind and she was once again her incisive self.
I told her about this Grenville Dubois telling her that Fiona had tried to block his appointment as my assistant because reading between the lines he was a manipulative; jealous; back stabbing; misogynist who thought all women were for screwing!
Amy grinned at me and commented, “Seems like a nice feller you’re going to have to watch your back with this one sis”.
I grinned at her, “Nichola’s had already figured this out before her breakdown”
Amy frowned, “How?”
I literally beamed at her and told her of Nichola’s planning.
“She was aware that everything was going to be new so when she ordered her desk for ‘company security and as large amounts of money were involved in contracts’ she suggested to Charles Winton that recordings should be made of all sensitive conversations in her office. Both visual and audible all covert and she got the go ahead.”
Amy finished off for me, “So the desk is wired for sound and vision” I grinned, “Who’s a clever girl, it must run in the family” Amy frowned again, “I didn’t think Nichola was that devious”.
I grinned broadly here, and told her, “When you read between the lines in both her diary and her files she was one switched on kid as far as work was concerned!”
I thought for a while and added, “Which is why her breakdown is all the more tragic – god I hope she pulls through”.
Amy gave me a squeeze saying, “So do I, but where would that leave you?” I looked at her fondly, “We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it – eh”.

We had a light supper and a quiet night I think we both needed one after the last couple of days excitement.
As I got ready for bed sitting there in my purple satin pyjamas brushing my hair I considered the pros and cons of not having a love interest with Amy any more.
For me the big pro was that I now could have relationships without worrying about upsetting Amy also should I decide to have a sex change there would be nothing tugging away potentially stopping me for going ahead.

The cons, well if I was brutally honest with myself apart from loosing Amy as a girlfriend there were no cons she may not be my girlfriend but I had her as a girl friend and sister - which in a way was better.
However even though Amy and I are not a male/female item I must admit I enjoyed our girl on girl sessions very much --------- Mmmmm.

I finished the 100 brushes of my hair, slipped into bed and studied the office floor plan trying to gain some knowledge of my working environment.
Finally I turned the light off and slid down the bed to sleep after a short while I slipped into a deep sleep filled with strange dreams.

The next day we decided to get the early afternoon train so we could do some shopping ready for next week.
Also I could do more studying on my new life.
We phoned Melissa and booked her taxi to meet us when we arrived in Oxford.

Before we left for the station, Amy said she was going to phone Guy and how did I feel about a date with Carl? She was wondering if I would feel angry jealous or what ever.
I reassured her that I would happily go on a double date as I really liked both the guy’s! It wasn’t Guy’s fault that they fell in love!
Also I enjoyed being treat as an attractive girl by a hunky guy, and there may be some sex involved but you never know.
We got home about four in the afternoon mum was happy to see us but told us we would have to sleep together as she was decorating my old room.
I personally was ecstatic Amy however looked a bit uncomfortable when we went to her bedroom she broached the subject that was bothering her and making me so happy. “Nicky” she began, “If you want I’ll sleep on the floor with a duvet”. I looked at her and pouted, “You mean you don’t want to sleep with me anymore?”

“No! I don’t mean that what I mean is errm well you know I don’t want to hurt you”. I smiled at her gently and said, “Don’t be stupid I’m your sister and I don’t mind sleeping with you.”
I approached her and put my arms around her neck in the traditional female manner signifying I hoped that I was submissive to her wants.
I personally wanted her to caress my breasts fondle my body and kiss me as a girl.
Luckily she took the hint and as her arms slid around my waist our breasts touched and we both just looked at each other big blue eyes looking into my almond shaped green eyes.
She gently pulled me to her and we kissed: tentatively at first then with more passion my tongue tasted her lipstick and her mouth opened our tongues entwined and our breathing became ragged as the passion grew.
I felt her hand cupping my pert feminine bum I moaned.
Gently running my fingers through her hair my hand drifted down and cupped one of her pert firm breasts where I found her nipple wonderfully erect and ready for caressing.
We broke apart looking solemnly at each other finally I broke the silence, “I’ve missed you sis. I love our girl sessions please don’t deny me these”.
“Oh Nicky I’ve missed you so much I have been devastated at the damage I’ve caused between us”.
I kissed her again, “I thought we were putting that behind us?” I chided her Amy looked at me with those big blue eyes and quietly said, “Sorry – yes you’re right what’s done is done. Now lets get a bath and get changed.” I was all for this, “Together?” I asked hopefully her answer to this was to stroke my boobs and squeeze my arse whispering, “Of course”.

We went and told mum we were going to take a long bath in the family bathroom which had a large whirlpool bath, mum suggested a chilled bottle of wine as supper was not until eight. We took her advice added some scented candles and skin softening bath lotion and we were ready we made sure the wine was to hand and the door locked. Then slipped into the hot bubbly water and sat next to each other just looking into each others eyes.
Finally my hand cupped Amy’s breast and my long nail traced a path around her nipple.
She gave a soft moan and reached up to stroke my cheek our lips met and her tongue snaked into my mouth.
I frantically sucked her tongue one arm around he shoulders my hand stroking her hair; my other hand left her boob.
Then stroked my way down her body through her soft, sparse blond pubic hair!
I soon found my goal her gorgeous pussy as I gently entered her my finger found her clittie.
Amy clamped her lips onto mine and moaned a little louder. I teased her clittie until she convulsed and arrived at a shuddering orgasm.
As I continued to arouse her, her full sensual lips moved down to my very engorged nipples and teased them with her tongue then gently nibbled them.
I arched my back in total ecstasy whimpering and purring.
She continued to stimulate my nipples and together we reached a shuddering climax.
As was now usual for me I reached it with no stimulation around my genital area it was amazing.
I hadn’t had an erection since leaving hospital and as long as I could have multiple orgasms I wasn’t really worried.
I gently washed Amy all over, paying special attention to her beautiful pussy her tight pert bum her wonderful girl rose but making her squirm and whimper in delight.
Then she repaid the compliment by washing me all over it was amazing but when she washed my false vagina I swear I could feel every movement to such an extent I shuddered as the most amazing orgasm racked my body I gave a cry of ecstasy wondering if I had a pussy of my own would it feel so good?

We emerged from the bath glowing, faces animated, eyes sparkling lips very full and luscious just like two women who have just partaken in wonderful sex.
We dried each other off then gently rubbed softening body lotion all over each other’s bodies paying special attention to those special erotic area’s women have.
We finished off our extended bath with a long passionate kiss, our bare breast sensually rubbing across each other’s it was wonderful.
Slipping into our satin gowns we padded to the bedroom to dress a pair of stretch skinny jeans and cashmere pullover a pair of ballerina flat shoes and I was read no bra and just a small black thong covering my pussy.
Amy decided on a pink thong thick while tights and a soft pink jersey tunic dress with a sweetheart neckline, minimal make-up and we were ready.
We went downstairs mum sent me back up to bring the remains of the wine down so we could finish it together - there was enough for a glass each.

As we sat and talked mum wondered after we had met Nichola at the sanatorium would we mind if we took her out for the day?
I swallowed hard and answered; “I have no problems with that but I suppose it depends on how she reacts after seeing herself visiting her!”
Mum agreed and warned us, “Remember to call her Sophie as she gets very distressed if she’s called Nichola and Amy you’ll notice a big change in your sister.”
Amy looked startled asking, “How do you mean mum?” Mum sighed and sadly answered, “Well she’s lost weight, she has quite bad acne which they say is brought on by stress and she wears clothing suitable for a 10 year old flatly refuses to wear anything resembling ‘grown up’ clothes as she calls them!”

Mum broke down here and started sobbing Amy and I both went to her and hugged and comforted her one of us on each side hugging and stroking her hair this was really taking it’s toll on her!
She finally managed to pull herself together and told us that she had better get the supper on I looked at Amy and said, “I’ll look after supper Amy take mum into the lounge and open another bottle of wine”
Mum looked at me and laughed, “Nichola you know you’re a hopeless cook” I grinned at her and responded, “Nicky may well have been but I am quite a good cook I’ll have you know”.

Mum laughed and remarked, “Sorry, it’s just that I’ve got to think of you as my daughter - well you are but...” She paused so I said, “I’m your surrogate daughter that’s what you mean.” She came over and hugged me “exactly sweetheart but I love you as a daughter” then she went into the lounge leaving Amy to get and open another bottle of wine; I glanced at her, and I think we both had tears in our eyes.

Supper was quite easy for me to cook, half an hour before it was ready dad arrived home and went into the lounge to relax with a G&T finally the garlic chicken potato wedges and salad and crusty bread was ready.
As we ate dad told me that Amy had told them about the finger print and iris recognition access he was totally honest and told me that this could cause problems when Nichola was well again I personally agreed but all I said we could deal with this when we need to.

Amy and I loaded up the dishwasher while mum and dad opened another bottle of wine! This had the look of a relaxing night as neither of them was working tomorrow.
So after setting the dishwasher going we went and joined them. Listening to music and sipping wine as well as chatting away it was soon midnight Amy and I took our leave and went to bed.

We were both quite tiddly when we went to bed stripped each other off with the promise of wonderful sex kissing each others bodies; teasing nipples even while we were completing our nightly routine.
I cleansed Amy’s face and moisturised her gorgeous skin she did the same to me we were both highly sexually charged as we made our way to the bed slipped under the duvet then while we embraced each other gently nibbling and kissing – we BOTH fell asleep!!!

The next morning I felt something touching my lips I was snuggled up against something warm and soft.
I remembered last night so I opened my eyes, only to see Amy’s beautiful blue eyes inches from mine. She gently kissed me on the lips I retuned the kiss with interest we were both naked and our breasts mashed together in a most delightful way, she looked at me and whispered, “You are so beautiful you make a stunning girl” I smiled at her and kissed those soft welcoming lips and whispered, “So are you my beautiful sister”.

Of course we started caressing each other and again as my passion rose I totally forgot I was a really a man. I could feel every caress every kiss the area around my false vagina was on fire! Every caress was magnified the fact that I now knew why I was so aroused made no difference I reacted as a woman would, using our fingers and tongues we brought each other to shuddering climaxes eventually lying in each others arms each lost in our own thoughts.

Presently Amy stirred kissed my cheek and whispered, “Are you worried about today?” I gave a very unladylike snort, “Worried, of course I’m worried what will Nichola’s reaction be when she’s confronted by her doppelgänger?”
She squeezed me close and responded, “If it’s any help I’m terrified I hate those places”.
“Well” I joked, “Shall we get ready and prepare ourselves for the day” we kissed and Amy slipped out of bed getting to the bathroom before me so I decided what to wear for the day.

I decided on a pair of cream wool/silk ankle grazers; a beige cashmere sparkle sweater with long sleeves pretty rhinestones on the shoulder and all over subtle sparkle it was long sleeved with a crew neck. Underneath I wore a cream silk camisole cream bra and matching panties dark brown ankle boots with a small heel and to finish off my brown leather quilted biker style jacket and matching handbag.
I laid these out on the bed and waited for Amy to finish in the bathroom.
As she emerged I went in and completed my morning routine, showered and made a mental note to myself to remove my prosthetic vagina when we got back to the flat, to allow my skin to recover for a day.

I finished and went into the bedroom Amy was dressed in a similar style to me with minimal make-up. I quickly applied similar minimal make-up consisting of a light foundation eye-liner, mascara eye-shadow light blusher and a dark pink lipstick which did not really colour my lips at all I got dressed and joined the family downstairs.
At breakfast I discovered it was we three women that were visiting Nichola (well 2 women and me) then we would take her out for the a few hours if her reaction were not too extreme.
As I slipped into my jacket and picked up my handbag I had the usual butterflies in my stomach my insides were churning as I got into the car with mum and Amy.
The drive to the sanatorium took about fifteen minutes it was a pleasant modern building set in it’s own grounds - really it looked a very nice place – relatively speaking.

Entrance was through a central double door with a reception and seating area. Then after this the open door policy changed and entry to the suit’s as they were called was through a keypad entry.
Before we went to see Nichola we went to talk to the psychiatrist who was looking after Nichola he reminded us to call her Sophie because if anyone calls her by her given name she gets very distressed. He also told us that she was really looking forward to Aunty Amy and Aunty Nichola’s visit especially as they were taking her out for the day.
She has been ready since eight this morning (it was now ten thirty).

He then walked us to her suit, which consisted of a bedroom and sitting room with a small bathroom.
Any was ashen because she really hated these places! As for me, apart from my stomach doing summersaults I suppose I was resigned I think is the way I felt.

I took Amy’s hand and squeezed it in support she smiled wanly at me. As we entered there was an excited squeal “Aunty Elisabeth you’ve come” the voice was a shock to me as it sounded like a little girl with a slight lisp, “Oh she carried on Aunty Amy and Aunty Nichola I’m tho, tho glad you’ve come” The lisp was very apparent when she said ‘s’.
She flung her arms around Amy’s neck and hugged her then she looked at me with an appraising look and then hugged me saying to me, “Aunt Nichola, you’re beautiful and so perfect I hope I grow up just like you!” (I did think this was a strange greeting but let it go.)
This brought a lump to my throat. I smiled at her and answered; “you will Ni... Sophie you will” she let me go and took my hand, “are we going out now Aunty Elizabeth?” Mum smiled at her and told her to get her coat and hat as it was cold outside and off she skipped into the bedroom.

How did she look? Well! I now look like she did a month ago, I am 5’9” tall, weigh 120lbs, a 38 28 38 figure, my skin is glowing with health I look like what I supposed to look like, a confident, healthy girl.
Nichola on the other hand – well it shocked me! She was very thin, I would guess 90 to 100lbs. Her complexion was sallow with spots her chestnut hair was tied in two plaits with a Minnie Mouse clip holding them.
She was dressed in a pair of jeans and a ‘My Little Pony’ pink sweatshirt her breasts you simply couldn’t really make them out also she had no figure I was shocked to the core and looking at Amy I could tell she was distraught again I squeezed her hand and whispered, “Be strong sweetheart, be strong for Ni..... oh bugger Sophie”. Amy looked at me gave a wan smile and squeezed my hand mouthing, ‘thanks sis’.

(I’ll have to call the real Nichola Sophie from now on to stop any confusion until she returns to work)

Sophie came out of the bedroom wearing a pink padded coat with a fur-trimmed hood and carrying a ‘my little pony’ backpack. On her feet she wore a pair of furry boots a ten year old would wear.
I was being torn apart but had to be strong Sophie grabbed hold of my hand and mum lead the way to the car as we approached it Sophie asked, “Can I sit next to Aunty Nichola please?” The lisp tore at me. I smiled cheerily and answered; “Of course Sophie, come on let’s get in it’s cold out here”.

She scrambled in for all the world like a child I followed her and fastened her seat belt with the usual protests from a girl the age she thought she was it was so upsetting that I wondered if I could hold it together for the day also I had serious doubts Amy would manage to keep her composure. How mum kept her’s was a mystery to me.

As we drove to the nearest zoo Sophie was holding my hand telling me about her dolls and how much she enjoys playing game with them but misses other people to play with at the zoo we did everything you would expect. Next we went shopping where we bought some clothes for Sophie I looked at some skirts and Sophie said, “That would look really nice on you Aunty Nichola it really suits you.”
Finally McDonalds where we had the chicken salad and orange, Sophie had a children’s box meal and a milkshake we went past a sweet shop and she demanded some chocolate then back to the car and back to the sanatorium. Again she sat in the back next to me holding my hand as we approached the hospital she looked at me with big pleading eyes and said tearfully, “When can I go home Aunty Nichola?” That nearly tipped me over the edge I could feel myself verging on tears, my eye’s were brimming and I was choking up.

I managed to divert the question by saying, “I don’t know sweetheart maybe mum knows” – I know it was a cop out but I was in a very sad place. Sophie looked at mum and asked the same question; mum to give her credit answered, “Soon Sophie how would you like to live with me and Uncle William?”
Sophie squealed and clapped her hands, “Yes, oh yes I would really like that”.

We took her to her rooms and sorted out her shopping and sweets before we left she again hugged us all.
When it came to me as she hugged my she whispered, “Thank you, thank you Aunty Nichola, you’re so perfect.” I kissed her on the cheek and answered “and so are you darling”.

That was it I had to leave; and quickly as I knew I was going to loose my composure I made and excuse that I needed the toilet and would see mum at the car.
I managed to get to the toilet then the tears flowed no sobbing or anything like that it was just tears of sadness and despair that poor, poor girl, such a wonderful mind reduced to this – but for how long?

The door opened and Amy walked in she was already weeping and we fell into each other’s arms finally sobbing our hearts out.
The toilet door opened again and mum walked in she put her arms around the two of us and hugged us saying, “I’m oh so proud of my girls you have been wonderful Sophie really enjoyed the afternoon and wonders when we will do it again!”

Without thinking I answered; “Any time mum it was a shock to see her she’s so thin but I’ll get used to it – I suppose.”
Mum smiled and said considerately to the two of us, “I’ll understand if you don’t want to come again but it’s seemed to have done her a lot of good except for that lisp she talks with.

Without really thinking I blurted out, “I think she uses it for effect mum”. Mum looked at me sharply and asked, “And what make’s you think that?” I realised that I should have kept quiet but there is was I had opened my big mouth so I answered honestly, “Well when she hugged me and whispered there was no sign what so ever of a lisp – or the little girl voice either”.
There I’d said it mum looked at me and thoughtfully answered, “Really” and left it at that.
We walked to the car I held hand with Amy she was still very upset I gently stroked the back of her hand.
We arrived home and I went up to our room Amy followed me and as soon as the door closed the started sobbing again.
I sat her on the bed and soothed her she sobbed, “Oh god Nicky it’s so hard to believe that that is my sister I just don’t understand things like that as all it makes me so afraid!”

I stroked her hair cooing to her trying to give her some stability but sadly I said to her “Amy sweetheart she’s still your sister very much so but now she really really needs our help and understanding. Come to that so do mum and dad.”
She stared at me with puffy red eyes, “B, b, but there for the grace of god go I. I could end up like Nicky!” I hugged her close and spoke to her in a reassuring voice; “No Amy, you’re different stronger, more together ever since I have known Nicky she’s always seemed” I searched for the right word, “She’s always seemed ethereal, not totally of this world” I blew my cheeks Phewwwww and carried on; “She’s seemed vulnerable too trusting and too easily taken in and used! Does that make sense darling?”
A voice from the doorway made me jump, “Yes Nichola, that sum’s it up perfectly”. “Mum” I gasped, my heart was pounding at nineteen to the dozen; “I didn’t realise you were there, I nearly had a heart attack!” “Sorry darling “ she answered smiling “But I was eavesdropping what you said made perfect sense you summed it up perfectly”.
I smiled at the woman I thought of as my mother, “Call it a view from the outside, someone who is not a family member can sometimes see thing a close relation can’t see”
Mum came over and sat with us on the bed, she hugged me and told me; “Don’t ever think of yourself as not being a member of this family! I love you all equally, as far as William and I are concerned we have three wonderful daughters”.
I giggled, “Even if one has a few bits and pieces extra?” Mum and Amy both laughed out loud mum simply nodded her head and said, “Yes young lady” emphasising the lady.

The she stood up saying, “The reason I came to see you two was to tell you that you’re needed downstairs we need a family meeting.
Amy took my hand and we followed mum downstairs dad was in the kitchen sat at the table, “Hi girls, we need to talk about Ni...... Sophie. Your mother has something to put to us all, and we need to discuss it.” While dad said this mum made a pot of tea and one of coffee.
(In England a pot of tea at a family meeting means that it’s serious, but a pot of tea and a pot of coffee means it’s ultra serious!)

Once we had got a drink dad said; “Your mother has something to put to the two of you and we need your input before we make a decision Elizabeth?” Mum continued then, “First of all I think from now on we had better refer to Nichola as Sophie! As she refuses to answer to any other name.” That was a sobering start to this meeting mum continued, “You both saw her today and I’m sorry I didn’t warn you fully as I could see it was one hell of a shock for the two of you especially Amy.” Amy nodded in agreement at this.
“But” mum continued; “Sophie really enjoyed today the psychiatrist phoned your father to discuss Sophie future treatment.” Dad then picked up and continued, “The upshot of my conversation was that they have done as much as they can and think that Sophie would make more progress in a home environment.”
Amy looked at me as we both realised what was coming. Mum carried on, “So what I propose is that Sophie comes home and we look after her at home. When I say we to be honest it’s the ‘royal we’.
To be honest I don’t really need to work, as we are comfortable but I enjoy my work there’s loads of room in the house so what I propose is to turn some rooms into a place Sophie can sleep with a sitting /playroom next door also a bedroom so when it’s needed a carer can stay when I’m in London.”

So there it was out in the open, I thought back to when I was asked to become Nichola then I was a heterosexual male now to all intents and purposes I am a 23-year-old female! This room had seen a lot of monumental decisions, and here was another.

I glanced at Amy who was ashen so I jumped in with my very feminine size 6 feet; “For me why not after all us two are working most of the time,” then I considered Amy’s fear at the unknown and continued, “But both Amy and I are a bit afraid of what we don’t understand is there something we can read or someone who can explain what’s going on in Ni.... Sophie’s head?”
Dad nodded and told us that he would get us something to read on the subject. Amy butted in here, “Please make sure that it’s for idiot’s like us two not full of gobbledygook we could never understand!” Dad smiled and assured us, “Of course.” Amy continued, “Thanks dad I’m with Nicky on this if it’s ok for you two it’s ok by me. After all it’s the sanatorium I don’t like not Sophie and I am afraid of what’s happening to her!”

Mum looked very relieved, “Thanks girls we really needed you two on board before we go through with this.”
So the decision was made how this would affect our lives in the future we had yet to find out.
As Amy and I went upstairs she asked me, “I don’t know about you, but I don’t feel like going out tonight how about a pampering night? And we go out with the guy’s tomorrow?”

I felt exactly the same way and eagerly agreed to a night of girley pampering which I had grown to really enjoy.
Amy phoned Guy and arranged for the two of them to pick us up tomorrow about ten in the morning then we could spend the whole day together, before getting the last train back to London.
When she told me I thought it sounded like a good plan and was looking forward to tomorrow.

up
142 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

So Sad!

It's sad to see a mature, intelligent person retreat into her mind and get off the cart as Sophie appears to have. Although, is it just an act to avoid the real world?

I really am enjoying this series!

Hugs
Gina