William Church and the Scandinavia Trip chapter 11

Printer-friendly version


William Church and the Scandinavia Trip
by Sharphawlad

Chapter 11. Shopping for a New Tiara.

Olga, "That brings me to something else we must do." Rose I know your tiara is far too small for you and in all probability will fit only Lucy or Marie. So we had better get you all fit up with the correct headgear."

Following their choice of Tiaras they went around Oslo. Quite a few people greeted them and then they entered the Royal Standard Hotel.

Olga, "Ah Kurt I wondered if you could find a table for us? He clapped his hands and they were shown to a table. Different waiters appeared with separate menus.

Lucy looked at the menu, "I would like a glass of Orange juice and Princess crowns with French fry's & peas & Black Forest Gateau with Ice cream to finish please.”

Renate, "In that case I will have the adult version and have white wine, Chicken Kiev with Peas and French fry's & finish with an Irish coffee & the same dessert as Lucy.”

Olga looked at the others. “In that case we will all have the same."

The manager had to send somebody to the supermarket to get the Princess crowns. The chef looked at them and said, "I can make better than these." Eventually all their food was served.

The manager "Is everything to your satisfaction."

Lucy, "I like these princess crown they are the best I have tasted."

The manager went to the kitchen, "The Princess sends her complements to the chef and says these are the best Princess crowns she has tasted."

The chef decided to come to the table to serve the Gateau. He noticed Lucy's glass was empty, "Would you like one of my special milkshakes?"

"Yes please I am very thirsty."

Olga, "Oh if you are making them then I will cancel the coffee and we will all have one."

The girls wanted to get back early so as to prepare for the arrival of the boys. The Guests started to arrive and it was obvious to all that they were all members of the Royal family. Wilma recognised Fritz and his family as they all greeted them. The last to arrive was Willie.

Olga, "I am glad you made it as we are still a few men short. I decided to pair the boys off with my nieces." Willie noticed Max grinning like a Cheshire cat.
"Max do I have to insist on you taking my nieces arm."

"Aunt Olga nothing would please me or my brothers more. I was not expecting to get a Princess as a partner, but as I have, I wondered, with your Permission Aunt if I may make our union permanent?”

Louise kissed Max, "Yes I agree."

Wilma, "Well young man are you going to ask my Permission?"

Max looked at Olga and then Wilma. "I think I had better ask formally for Princess Louise’s hand in marriage."

Renate, "I presume that means asking me also as your queen. Max you did tell Louise you had to get Permission first I take it."

Wilma, "Max she is teasing you this party is to formally announce the engagement of Willie's three sons to Olga's three nieces."

"But my brothers have not met the princesses yet".

"Max looks round and sees what they are doing and tell me they are not suited to each other.”

Willie, "Max tell me they are not embracing each other already."

Willie looked at Lucinda and then at his son, "It will be a while before she can walk down the aisle."

"Father I would myself prefer to finish college before we get married. but I have no objection to us being formally engaged."

Rose looked across at Anna Marie who said, "Mum I did not realise he was a Prince or even related to me but we have met a few times although he was the last person I expected to see when I came across with you & Louise."

Olga, "So I take it my niece has no objection to the partner I have selected?”

"Your majesty I was supposed to be meeting him tomorrow to treble date with his brothers. But I had no idea he was the same boy who has tried a time or two to chat me up."

Lucinda looked across at Kirsten and Wilma, "Personally I think the boys should ask all the Queens present for our hand in marriage."

Olga, "I think it is time you accompanied me and my sisters in Willie, and the girls can follow behind." The remaining guests stood as they entered.

Willie, “Some of you already know why you were asked on this cruise. Apart from the crew we are all related in some way. A short while ago both Olga & Kirsten realised they had twin sisters or to be precise Identical twin sisters. Even more amassing was the fact that two of my sons have been walking out with two of their daughters.”

Queen Olga, “I would like to announce the engagements of my three nieces to the three sons of Willie. Also as Kirsten, Angela or I have no children we have decided to name all three of my nieces as heirs apparent to our thrones.”

Renate, Like my cousins I have no heirs and hope to live a while yet. Kirsten has decided that Lucinda shall have Denmark and it will eventually pass to her daughter Lucy. I am though going to name Lucy as my heir apparent.”

Little Lucy's took hold of Wilma's hand. "Granny what dos that mean."

"It means one day you will be Queen of Denmark & Bavaria."

"But what about mummy and her job?

"You and Mummy are still coming to live with us. I might have to have some alterations made though and perhaps Queen Helga can offer us some accommodation while the work is done."

Willie, “Well I for one would offer you a home for a while."

Olga, There is no need Willie, "Rose and I already have everything sorted."

Louise, "I gave the keys to two of the housekeepers to clean it up for when we got back."

Olga, " Even I realised Lucinda was going to need help getting in and out and so asked the house keepers to make the arrangements for all that are needed.”

Wilma, "Thank you sister." and kissed her.

Olaf, “Lucinda I am in no rush to get married."
Lucinda. "Olaf somebody seriously hurt me and while I have a child I can never have any others. I am not a good prospect as a wife. While I may be able to walk down the aisle I will need a wheelchair for the rest of my life."

Olaf smiled. "I gave my word and I will stand by it one day. Olaf whispered there is some thing you should also know about me.”

Lucinda started to grin, "If you accept me then I can accept you."

Willie, “Boys you will have at least three weeks to get used to your cousins and brides as we will be staying on the ship." Olaf took Lucinda on to the dance floor in her chair. Eventually he pushed her around the deck.

Lucinda, "I did not want to embrace you in there, but you say you are both boy and girl.”

“Lucinda I will show you, but as the weeks go by I appear to be getting more female. I can not exactly tell dad what is happening to me and mum is no more to advise me. I had thought of talking to Aunt Olga and seeing what she suggested.” Wilma & Kirsten walked in on them.

Olaf stuttered, "Aunt I was showing Lucinda something."

Lucinda, "Mum Olaf has a similar problem to William."

Kirsten. "Olaf you had better let us see your problem.”

Lucinda smiled as Olaf undid his shirt. "See what I mean."

Lucinda, "Olaf they are nothing to be ashamed of.”

Wilma, "Olaf it is obvious to us all you need to be wearing a bra. Come with me to the medical facility and I will get the Doctor to check you out."

Lucinda, "I will be there with you. So do not be scared.

The doctor examined Olaf, "Prince Olaf has the same problem as a previous Royal personage only more advanced. I estimate Prince Olaf has about two to three weeks left as his now.”

Wilma, "It appears Olaf we are going to have to rush your wedding after all.”

Olaf, "I had intended going to stay with Aunt Rose and going to college in that town."

Lucinda, "Mum will we have room for Olaf.

Willie came looking for his youngest son.

Wilma, "Olaf has the same problem as William. The doctor has just given him Two to three weeks at the most. I was just going to suggest that he comes and lives with Lynn and me. That way he can take Lucinda to college and we can look after Lucy."

"Kirsten informed me of William's problem & what happened to him.”

Willie, "Unless your father can put in an appearance would you object to me walking you down the aisle."

Wilma, "Hopefully William will be available for that date but if not then that would be agreeable."

Lucinda, "I do not know all the ins and outs but could we use the Cathedral in Copenhagen as our wedding venue, and would Aunt Kirsten object to hosting our reception at the palace?”

Willie stood to attention. "That is one thing I am good at is organising. Usually something likes this takes ages to plan, but I will go ahead and organise it."

They went back to their stateroom and Wilma went out and brought a new bra back and said, "Try this."

Olaf said, "That is far more comfortable now. Olaf looked at Wilma, "You went through the same thing as me."

"Yes Olaf I started some time ago but my final change happened a few days ago. I was still male when I met your father & Queen Helga. It is not magic or anything like that it is all due to a gene that starts replacing all your Y cells with an X cell. In my case it was due to a fall and I twisted my testis. This caused the gene to kick in and my body started to change."

Olaf thought, "About six months ago I was watching a game of golf when the club slipped out of the Golfers hand and hit me. The blow knocked me out. I awoke in the hospital and eventually I was discharged.”

William, "I presume you started shortly after that."

Kirsten appeared, "What is this about a quickie wedding?"

Lynn, "Will the palace be OK for the reception?"

up
52 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos