Drawn Together Ch. 2

Printer-friendly version
Synopsis:

Robby continues to amaze his Mom and his new girlfriend Tiffany. He becomes more like a girl and his drawing becomes more life like, and spectacular.

Story:

Drawn Together Ch. 2

by

Paula Dillon

Saturday Sandy woke up first. Tiffany had been in Robby’s lap last night now Robby was cuddled up in Tiffany’s lap. She just sat there watching them. It was so cute seeing her son in a French braid being held by a girl. Sandy got up and made a pot of coffee. When she returned to her seat Tiffany was awake. Tiff held a finger to her lips to hush her. She seemed to enjoy holding Robby. She handed Tiff the cup of coffee and got another for herself.

Sandy got her Polaroid camera out and took a picture. Tiffany smiled for the pic and the flash didn’t bother Robby. Tiffany slid Robby’s butt off her lap but then his mouth was at her breast level. Tiffany had a shocked expression as his mouth covered her hard nipple through the nightgown. Sandy couldn’t resist another pic. Sandy pantomimed pulling her nightgown to expose her nipple to Tiffany. She blushed at the suggestion but then managed to accomplish it without waking Robby. He latched on to her nipple like a nursing baby. Sandy took another picture getting a good shot of his mouth on her nipple. She pantomimed sleep to Tiffany and took the coffee cups away. Tiffany closed her eyes and laid her hear back on the couch. His sucking on her tit was wonderful but she figured what was coming next.

“Robby!!! What do you think you are doing young man?”

The two kids startled at the loud noise, but Tiffany kept her nipple firmly plugged in his mouth.

“Robby! How could you,” Tiffany parroted.

Robby finally awake enough to be cognizant realized he had Tiffany’s breast in his mouth and flushed beat red. He tried to pull away but Tiffany had firm control of his head. He finally made his escape from her grasp and began muttering his embarrassed apologies. He was in tears when he heard the giggles of his Mom and Tiffany. The two girls mobbed him in a hug and dried his tears.

“We love you Robby. We set you up for that dear; you looked so cute suckling on Tiffany.”

He finally calmed down and started giggling himself. It felt good to be held by these two girls.

“I love you Mom, Tiffany. I would never do anything to hurt you two.”

Robby was nearly half chocked to death when he mentioned Tiffany’s name and love. She planted a big kiss on his mouth.

“Ok you two come up for air. Robby go take a shower and try not to get your hair wet. Tiffany and I will make breakfast.”

Robby got up and headed for his bathroom. Tiffany and Sandy headed to the kitchen.

“That was fun Tiffany did you enjoy it.”

“Yes Sandy, to tell you the truth it felt so good as he sucked on my tit.”

“Let me ask you a mother/daughter type question. When was the last time you saw an OB/GYN?”

“I haven’t, it’s kinda hard to tell daddy I need to see a female type doctor. I would be very embarrassed, doing it. If you know what I mean.”

“I know the feeling dear; I will talk to your dad and make an appointment for you if you want. If you ever need someone to help you with girl type things Tiffany just ask me. I can honestly say I love you like you were mine. I know you love my Robby too, please don’t hurt him.”

“I won’t I promise, he is so different from most boys. It is refreshing, and thank you so much.”

Tiffany and Sandy hugged.

“I don’t mind you two getting involved with hands and such, but I don’t want you two becoming early parents. There is plenty of time for sex when you two are much older, if you two stay together.”

“I know Sandy, and I have a strange feeling that we will be together for a long time.”

“I feel that way too, but don’t hurry your relationship along too much.”

“Thanks Sandy.”

Robbi bounced down to the kitchen dressed in a powder blue long sleeve silk blouse, a gray twill mini-skirt tan pantyhose and his black Mary Jane’s. His hair needed some work but he was cute. They had scrambled eggs and English muffins with strawberry preserves. After breakfast Robbi cleared the table while Sandy and Tiffany hit the showers. He put on his Mom’s apron and had the kitchen clean before either girl made it down stairs so he started to work on his makeup.

He had done a fair job when Sandy and Tiffany came down the stairs. They both had mini skirts on. Sandy had on a pleated tweed skirt in a medium gray and a powder blue silky scoop neck tank. Tiffany had on a Kelly green stretchy mini and a royal blue cashmere tank. Robbi whistled at the two, it was good to see his mom dressed this way. He got frustrated though when he went to give Tiffany a hug and her chin bumped his forehead, she was wearing her three inch heels.

He ran upstairs and came back down in his four inch pumps. Sandy thought his legs and butt look much better like that. Tiffany was still taller but Robby came up to her forehead. She had Robby sit down and undid his braid, brushed his hair out and redid the French braid. It looked much better. She tied it off with a pink ribbon that hung between his shoulder blades. Sandy touched up his makeup, they got their purses and then they were ready.

Today at the mall, they alternated between fine clothing stores and cheaper stores. Robby proved he had a good eye time and again. He showed no fear entering dressing rooms and seemed to really enjoy modeling clothes as much as watching the other girl’s model for him. A couple of times he wound up sharing a dressing room with his Mom and with Tiffany without embarrassment. They made fewer purchases today just picking up essentials and accessories but they had a marvelous time. Nobody suspected that Robby was anything but what he appeared to be a teenage girl shopping with her sister and Mom.

They walked by a shoe store that had some incredibly tall heels he just had to try. He was tired of being the shortest of the three. With the four inch heels on his head came up to Tiffany’s forehead. The shoes he tried on had really precarious six inch heels. He had to mince as he walked and they were really more taxing on his feet but his mom went ahead and bought them for him. He looked incredibly sexy in them and it was hard to believe he was just fourteen. He stayed in them for about an hour before he changed back to the four inch heels.

They stopped by a bookstore Robby found a couple of sci-fi novels he was looking for and he also picked up a copy of Cosmo, Seventeen magazines, a Spiegel’s catalogue, a book on fashion design and one on tailoring. Robby stopped at an art supplies store and bought a drawing pad some art pencils and charcoal. Sandy took them to the food court for drinks and Robby started drawing. Sandy knew he liked to draw, but never paid much attention to how good he was. His current model was a college age girl sitting at the food court, just relaxing. In just twenty minutes he had a very nice drawing of the girl. He signed it Robbi with a little heart dotting the i. He carefully removed it from the pad and walked over to the girl and presented it to her. She just gushed over the drawing and invited Robbi to sit.

“I am with my mom and a girlfriend right now.”

“Ok would they mind if I join them then.”

“Sandy waved them over and the girl joined them.”

“I am Robbi; this is my mom Sandy Davis and my girlfriend Tiffany Thomas.”

“Hi I am Christy Benson. I just love the picture Robbi drew of me. I am going to have it framed and matted here at the mall and put it up on my wall.”

Christy sat and talked with them for about twenty minutes. They were as thick as thieves while they were together. Christy’s boyfriend showed up and she showed him Robbi’s drawing of her. They headed off to get it framed.

Robby saw another Lady standing by a store and started drawing her, this drawing was more of a fashion drawing as he experimented with her clothing. He drew her in a full length flowing gown with a ribbon tied in a bow just beneath her augmented breasts and the ends of the ribbon hanging down to the middle of her thighs. She was gone before he finished but the drawing was excellent. Sandy took the group to a fabric store and had Robby and Tiffany look for fabric swatches that would compliment that drawing. They could find nothing to do the drawing justice and were headed back when the store owner asked if she could help. The three came to where Sandy was standing and holding his pad. He showed the lady his drawing.

“What I envisioned was something in lavender four layers deep. It is fitted at the bust and just flows like water beneath this ribbon. The top layer would be fairly transparent and each layer beneath a little more opaque with the bottom layer an opaque nylon tricot or chiffon. The ribbon would be a darker shade of lavender.”

“That would be gorgeous my dear let me call my suppliers and see if I can get you some swatches.”

Sandy started looking at some of the professional sewing machines and bought one of the better machines and about twenty yards total of different type fabrics, and arranged to have them delivered to their home.

Sandy treated them all to dinner; she was amazed how comfortable her son seemed in his role. She was also amazed at Tiffany; she was really into Robby as Marci, and also as himself. She was amazed at herself how she took to Tiffany. John had been so handsome, he seemed to be a good father, and Tiffany made sure she knew he was available. She was even amazed at her son how could he have such a talent and she overlooked it. She was ashamed she never knew.

“Robby tell me how do you really feel about all this? I mean you looking and dressing like this. Did I force you into this or is this something you wanted to do?”

“Mom I never wanted to dress like this. I was a little shocked that you pushed me into a corner like that, but I am not mad about it. I could have gone my whole life and never have dressed as a girl. Now that I have tried it though, I like it. I have never been treated so good by people who don’t know me. I would have never known how much I like the way the clothes look and feel on me, and I might not ever had made such a friend in Tiffany. Besides in my heels I am almost normal sized for my age.”

“Now don’t say such a thing Robby. I had already made my mind up about you. I was going to have you as a boyfriend regardless. I am just so glad I can have you as a girlfriend too. I can’t explain it either Sandy.”

They finished their meal and made for the exit. On the way out they passed a specialty lingerie shop.

“Wait here kiddos.” Sandy said as she went inside

Robby took this time to draw. Tiffany was his model time. He already knew the nuances of her face, the slope of her shoulders, her pert breasts (he knew them a little better now), her slim waist, the flair of her hips and her long slender legs. Tiffany tried to look over his shoulder but he kept his pad between them.

Sandy was inside for about twenty minutes before she rejoined them. She looked over Robby’s shoulder. Damn he is good. He was drawing Tiffany in a fashion pose, and showed her in a cocktail dress that came to just above her knee. The bodice and oh so narrow waist were fitted and the skirt flared out. Sandy giggled when she realized that her son had enhanced Tiffany’s already ample breasts. Yep he is still a boy that is for sure.

“She would need a very good corset to look like that Robby but that is a very nice Drawing of her.”

“Let me see Robby please.”

“Just a couple of more minutes Tiffany.”

Robby’s hands moved with skill and precision, as he added a few final touches that brought the drawing to life, and pop out of the paper. Again he singed it Robbi with a little heart dotting the i. That was so cute. He carefully pulled it out of the pad and gave it to Tiffany. She looked at the drawing and her eyes began to mist. She threw her arms around his neck and hugged him.

“Ok kiddos if ya’ll get anymore friendly, you’ll need to get a room.”

Robby and Tiffany both blushed at that and broke from their activities. On their way out they saw a frame shop. Tiffany took her picture and hurried on in. Sandy and Robby followed close behind her. Tiffany was showing the lady her picture.

“I would recommend just a simple two tier mat for it, a buff green mat over a burgundy mat. I will bevel all the edges and spray the drawing with a fixative. It will cost twenty five dollars. Such a lovely picture dear, this is the second one by this artist I have seen today. Who is this Robbi?”

“Her,” Tiffany said pointing.

“Ahh the artist herself, hi I am Alice, Alice Cooper, and yes my parents had a tremendous sense of humor. I had to grow up listening to Alice Cooper.”

“We’re not worthy,” Sandy quipped.

Sandy and Alice just broke out laughing, Robby and Tiffany just had a confused looks on their faces.

“I am Robbi Davis, this is my mother Sandy and this is my friend Tiffany Thomas.”

“Got anymore in your art pad dear, come on let Alice see.” Alice said in a pushy manner.

Robby pulled out his other drawing and showed Alice.

“Wow this is nice dear, but you didn’t sign it.”

Robby took out his art pencil and signed it, with his classic signature.

“I did that as a fashion illustration, I am going to try to make that dress.”

“Honey if you don’t make it in fashion, you could most definitely make it as an artist, and I have no doubts that you will succeed in fashion design. You have excellent taste. I need you to set up a booth some weekend outside my shop and draw your pictures. I could sell lots of mat jobs.”

Alice set the picture next to Tiffany’s and sprayed them with what smelled like hair spray. “This is fixative dear it will help keep your drawings from smearing; it makes them easier for me to handle without ruining them. Never fix em till you are finished with em honey.” She then centered and taped the drawings on heavy illustration board. She measured the usable drawing area and calculated the mat size and started cutting various colored mat boards. “What color would this dress be honey?”

“I pictured it as lavender with a darker lavender ribbon just below the bust. The gown has four layers each just a little more opaque than the one above it.”

“Honey that dress would make some girl, the bell of the ball, at a prom. Ok how is this board for the lighter lavender, and this for the over mat,” Alice asked holding up two mat boards.

“I love those shades Alice.”

Alice worked fast in no time at all both prints appeared presentable. “No charge for your mat job Robbi I feel we are going to be doing big business together,” Alice said handing Robbi a card. “And really I would like to sponsor you for a drawing session out in the mall, honey please call me. Mother’s Day is in 3 weeks, keep that in mind.”

“How much should I charge for something like this?”

“That would be hard to say, forty to eighty dollars more if there were several kids in the picture. Say forty for a single person and another ten to twenty per additional person. How long did these pictures take you?”

“About thirty minutes.”

“You could make four to five hundred a day maybe more. You need to charge more the more detailed the drawing, and enhance the people’s looks when possible, without making them look too different, like you did with Tiffany here. Her waist in the drawing is a little narrower and her bust a little more prominent but the overall effect is outstanding. Oh and dress as sharply as you are now. The better looking you are the easier it will be to part your customers from their cash.”

“Set it up for this weekend Saturday and Sunday, Ten to nine, with two hours off, nine hours each day Alice. I am going to make some sample drawings for you to display during the week if that would be ok. Tiffany can I leave your drawing here for a couple of weeks?”

“Sure that is great, I will be here to help ya.”

“Sounds like a plan. What name do you want to go by dear?”

“Just Robbi, that’s all.”

Robbi hurried to the art store and bought some better paper and more art supplies. He had made sure to buy about six cans of spray fix. Then they headed home.

“Mom and Tiffany find a bunch of pictures of various hairstyles on the internet. You know Wedding hair, Prom hair, fantasy hair, that type stuff, and gown designs so I can study them this week, and make some sample pictures. I like the Idea of mixing Fashion looks with Fantasy looks. What do you two think?”

“Sounds Great honey, you are really getting into this aren’t you?”

“I am sorry I forgot to ask first, I just realized. Is it ok for me to do this?”

“I think it’s a wonderful idea. We will need to get you some more clothes though I can already see that,” Sandy said.

Tiffany jumped in there, “How about a leather mini-skirt with a green or blue blouse, those six inch heels he bought today off black sheer pantyhose, big drop earrings, bangles and that big hair he wore yesterday. That should be one of your sample drawings a sort of fantasy self portrait. Stop by my house Sandy for just a second.”

“Ok. I got something that will enhance his image. I will show you when we get home.”

They stopped at Tiffany’s house and she ran in and got her digital camera, before resuming their trip home. It took fewer trips to unload the car and everybody sat down to rest.

“Tiffany take Robby to his room and take his blouse and bra off and make sure his chest is hairless, clean and dry, then blindfold him. I will be up shortly.”

Robby was stunned at the request and even Tiffany was looking askance at the directive, but they quickly complied. Tiffany not only checked his chest, but everywhere above his waist. She shaved a few hairs off. She cleaned his chest real good and dried it. Tiffany then blindfolded Robby with one of his clean T-shirts, and had him lie down. Robby heard the door open and a few minutes later he felt a heavy mass placed on one side of his chest and then the other it felt sticky and heavy. His hands were restrained by Tiffany to keep him from exploring his chest. He then felt something wet being spread around on his chest and a heavy weight set on both sides. After a few minutes he was made to stand. He still had his FM heels on, he felt that his center of gravity had shifted, and he was led to where his dresser mirror would be. The blindfold was removed and as his eyes adjusted he saw huge tits on his chest.

“Oh my god, I know they aren’t real but they look so life like. They are humongous.”

“They are not humongous they are not much bigger than Tiffany’s, a little bigger maybe but not much.”

Sandy took a tape measure and took Robbi’s measurements and for good measure Tiffany’s.

“Ok the way I work it out. I am a 36D, Tiffany is a 34C, and you are now a 32D. That is only about an inch more at the nipples than Tiffany, and eight inches wider at the chest than Robby.”

Sandy helped him into a new bra she had bought. It was a shelf bra that gave his breasts a platform to rest on. The band of the bra was a little tighter around the chest and the straps dug into his shoulders a little more. It felt a little better when Sandy adjusted the straps a little. He shook his shoulders a little and his tits swayed back and forth. That would take a lot of getting use to. He looked and saw that the edges of the breast forms were almost invisible covered in a heavy makeup that matched his skin tone well. Next he put on a silky blouse that was a pull over and had a deep V neckline. You could see the curves of his breasts plainly.

“You will need to blend your foundation more down your throat and chest now, but they will look natural.”

“How do I get them off?”

“It is only a short duration adhesive; you will need to redo it everyday or so. I also have a remover dear. This will make you look more mature dear, closer to your mental age I think. What do you think of Robbi now Tiffany.”

“To tell the truth, I am a little jealous. She looks marvelous.”

“Oh let me get my pictures,” Robbi said reaching behind his dresser, pulling four art pads out. “Let’s go to the kitchen.”

Robby found he had to be more careful going down the stairs. His weight had shifted decidedly forward now and he was forced to walk with his back straighter. He jiggled as he went down the stairs now.

Three of the art pads were 16X20 and one was 24X30. He set these on the table and they went through them one at a time.

“I am ashamed of myself Robby, I knew you liked to doodle and draw but I never knew you were so good.”

A lot of the pictures were of Sandy, all of those she was dressed so nicely, her hair so pretty. She looked quite fetching in the pictures. Others pictures were of other people Sandy recognized a few. He drew men as well as women and children. If she had known she would have gotten him lessons and kept him well supplied in art supplies. Most of the pictures were unsigned. Sandy sorted out the best of those. In his newest books were not a few pictures he had drawn of Tiffany. He had really made an effort to bring out her best qualities. The same kind of effort Sandy had seen in the ones he did of her. They were his fashion pictures. Where had he learned so much about dresses, they were gorgeous!

“Where did you learn so much about fashion Hun, you have drawn some very lovely dresses? I don’t have anything as nice as these.”

“Neither do I, but I sure would like to have a few of them. You were smitten by me weren’t you? I kinda wished you would have said something, but I know you were probably too shy.”

“I have never had many friends, most of my friends are girls but I just don’t fit their image of Prince Charming. Most girls my age are taller and bigger than I am. That is why I like wearing my heels around you Tiff. I just don’t see anything in me that would make a girl like me,” Robby said hanging his head down, crying softly.

“I like you because you treat me special when I am around you. You are a nice guy Robby. So what if I am taller and bigger than you. It’s your heart that makes you different, you treat people as if they are all important, and you do a marvelous job at sucking a nipple, Ooooh wee.” Tiffany said giggling and blushing.

Robbi gave her a mock punch in the arm.

“Be nice we got some pictures too. You wouldn’t want those to get out around at high school would you,” Tiffany said.

“Mother, Tiffany is not playing nice. Spank her.”

“Ok Tiffany lay across my lap.”

Tiffany was shocked by the suggestion but she complied just to see what would happen. She felt her face flush when Sandy actually pulled up her skirt leaving her pantyhose and panties exposed. Sandy gave her five good pops on her butt. They stung but didn’t hurt. She couldn’t explain it but she kinda liked it. She felt Sandy actually cared for her. Afterwards she was made to sit in Sandy’s lap and hug her. Yeah right. She did that because she wanted to.

She whispered in Sandy’s ear, “If I am ever bad or I hurt you or Robby you have my permission to spank me Sandy. I love both of you.”

Tiffany made Robby sit down and she sat on his lap and hugged him and whispered in his ear, “Anytime you want to spank me like that just tell me. I love you lots. I may even spank you too.” She then stuck her tongue in his ear.

Robby was beet red, Sandy couldn’t hear what Tiffany said to him but she could just imagine it.

They went through his pictures and chose two of his mom, two of Tiffany, two of guys, two of other women and four of children boys and girls. Those of the guys were nice but he didn’t use the same care as he did pictures of women and children. His forte was definitely drawing women, but his children’s pictures were full of life and vigor. He signed them Robbi in what was becoming his classic signature.

They were interrupted by the door bell, Sandy went to get it. It was the sewing machine and the cabinet for the sewing machine. They went into one of the downstairs rooms they used as an office. They set it up and insured that it worked, before they left.

“Sandy how long would it take to give Robby a big hair do he really ought to do a self portrait like he did ours.”

“It might take an hour and a half but it would just be a waste so late in the day. Do you think you could give yourself a fantasy hair do, Robby and draw yourself as a woman, without looking the part?”

“Maybe open the hall closet and I will sit in front of the mirror there. Get me some light and let me give it a try.”

Tiffany thumbed through Robby’s Cosmo magazine and found a picture she was looking for. “Try to use a pose similar to this one Robby.”

Robby stood in front of the mirror and turned this way and that striking several poses watching his shadows and form. He tried to look into the soul of the woman he saw, and then he became the woman he saw.

Tiffany and Sandy were thunderstruck by the transformation in Robby. He had fit into a roll before and took to it like a fish in the water, but in the second that he shifted he actually became the fish. He had grace and poise.

He changed into the six inch heels and grabbed his pencil and 24X30 pad and began drawing. He spent a lot of time getting the eyes, nose and mouth right then the rest just started flowing. He drew a graceful pose, long elegant arms with dainty hands, and long shapely legs. The figure was nude but he started clothing it in a spectacular wispy flowing gown. The gown had a deep V with the graceful curves of the breast exposed, the bodice was smocked to an oh so narrow waist. The sleeves were puffy cap sleeves at the shoulder and then tight fitted from the armpit to the wrist with lace overlaid. The voluminous skirt gave the impression of layer upon layer upon layer of a soft gossamer material. The bodice formed V down to his crotch to his waist. His hair was enormous flowing out from his scalp down almost to his knees. He had worked on the drawing for about an hour and a half.

This was Robby’s best drawing to date. The woman in the drawing was sexy and sophisticated. She just oozed femininity and sensuality. You would swear you could see here breath. It was her face that was the center of attention. Her eyes, lips, cheeks, and nose were perfect. The large earrings were dainty and graceful. She wore a three strand pearl choker around her throat. Her shoulders sloped gently. Words just failed to describe the woman they saw. The amount of detail one could see under close inspection was incredible. It was easy to see Robby in the drawing but at the same time you would never guess it was him.

Tiffany took the drawing pad and stood it on the hall table. She carefully squared the camera to the drawing and at the highest resolution the camera had took several pictures of the drawing. She took shots of all the drawings signed Robbi about forty five shots. She then loaded the contents of the 256 meg memory chip onto the hard drive on Sandy’s computer and burned several CD’s with those pictures.

“Tell me Robby how much would you want for a portrait like your self portrait,” Tiffany asked.

Robby looked closely at the picture and thought about it, “Oh about $1500 there is a lot of detail in that drawing, not that anybody would ever pay that much.”

They spent some time going over the rest of the pictures, developing a pricing schedule according to the amount of work involved. They sprayed fixative on all the prints, and organized them. They had forty dollars to two hundred dollars and then the fifteen hundred dollar portraits.

Tiffany then went online and started searching gowns and hairstyles for Robby. She was very good at making the internet work for her. Sandy helped make the selections they saved. Robby was alright on the internet but he couldn’t compare himself to Tiff in this field. So he messed with the sewing machine. He had never used one before but followed the instructions and had it going. He had plenty of fabric to work with. The manual had a small tutorial that taught him how to use it. He went to his mother’s room and found an old dress that was too small for her and way out of date. He brought it to the office and turned it inside out and studied how it was sewn. It was a very nice dress but about ten years out of style. Tiffany and Sandy would look over at him every now and then to see what he was up to.

He went through several of Sandy’s dresses doing that to them. He took off his skirt and looked closely at it too. He was caught up in what he was doing and soon he was checking out his blouse and bra. His mom got up and got her lacy silky peignoir she wore on her wedding night. It was made up of many layers and was as close to some of his designs as anything she had and handed it to him. He studied it as intently as a doctor would study a patient. The girls giggled as he put it on and saw how it draped his body. Sandy helped him on with the robe and tied the ribbon that came beneath the bust into a bow. She then took the braid out of his hair and combed it out with her fingers. Tiffany had gotten his brush and Sandy brushed out his hair till it draped down past his shoulders. They led him over to the hall mirror and let him look at himself. He swished too and fro in a magic of the moment.

“Go to bed Sandy,” Tiffany said in almost an order, “I promise to take care of him, and we won’t be making like rabbits.”

Sandy hugged Tiffany and then her son, “You two take care, I trust you both.”

Tiffany escorted Robbi to the couch. She sat down and had Robbi sit in her lap. Robbi smoothed the peignoir beneath her as she sat on Tiffany’s lap. They kissed and felt each other for a long time. They had passion but it wasn’t wanton. Getting late she escorted him to the bathroom and helped him with his peignoir so he could take care of his business. She told him to keep the panties and pantyhose on. She cleaned the makeup from her face and Robby’s face, and then took care of business while Robby stood there.

She took Robby to his room. She sat on his bed and unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her front opening bra and started to nurse him. It felt so good to her. After about twenty minutes she shifted him over to the other breast for him to suckle he kept falling asleep but by stroking his cheek he kept suckling. He finally fell deeply asleep. She arranged him comfortably on the bed and pulled the covers over him. She buttoned up her blouse her nipples were tender from being sucked so long, but she felt indescribably good and spooned up with him on the bed. Shortly she was snoring softly.

Tiffany woke while being softly shaken her eyes opened to see Sandy smiling. She reached up and hugged her, kissing her cheek. Sandy helped Tiffany stand and together they went down stairs to the kitchen where a fresh brewed pot of coffee waited. It was about eight. Robby was still soundly asleep. Tiffany realized that her bra was open and unbuttoned her blouse so that she could hook her bra. And re-button her badly wrinkled blouse.

“That was amazing Tiffany it was like he became a different person when he did his self-portrait. I looked at it this morning and I just can’t believe it.”

“It didn’t end when he finished Sandy; I think he was the feminine Robbi when he went to sleep. He was incredibly tender. We never got undressed but my panties got wet and sticky several times I know I didn’t wet myself I just can’t explain it. I felt a flood of warmth; I shuddered and then was all tingly all over.”

“That my girl, was an orgasm. Wonderful aren’t they. I wonder who will get out of bed today?”

“I don’t know, but it was fun. I hope it doesn’t hurt him mentally.”

“I don’t think it will.”

They heard a tha-dump from upstairs. “Did he still have those stilettos on when he went to bed?”

“Yes he did.”

“Well I think it is Robby with a Y then,” Sandy giggled.

It took about five minutes of waiting for Robby to come downstairs and reach the kitchen, still dressed in the peignoir.

“Morning Momma,” he said with a hug, “Morning Tiffany,” hugging her also.

“Momma I know you didn’t give me this to wear last night, why did I put it on?”

“We were kinda wondering that ourselves Honey.”

“I don’t know it just kinda felt so right to do it.”

“You were like a different person, Robby, when you went to do your self portrait. It was like you became the adult woman named Robbi. Sort of like you had a multiple personalities.”

“No it’s not multiple personalities. I was fully aware of what happened but it was like I took a back seat while a part of me took over. She told me how she wanted to look. That isn’t right. There is the male me and the female me. I was whole for that time. I knew how the woman inside me wanted her picture to look. There were two parts of me working together to draw that picture. I needed both parts of me to do what I did. I now know that I won’t ever fully commit to one or the other but seek to be both. Does that make sense and can the two of you live with that.”

“That makes more sense than you realize son, and yes I can take you anyway you want to be,” Sandy said.

“Robby I love you both ways; I can take what ever you want to give me. I was just afraid that… I don’t know. I just want you to be alright.”

“Just one thing Tiffany never put me to bed again wearing these monster heels please, or I might just have to spank you.”

“Promises, promises. Alright dear I promise to take better care of you. Let’s take it easy till about two today and then take those drawings over to Alice’s so she can prepare them. We will need to figure what you will need for next weekend, and you need some more clothes if you are going to do this.”

“Sounds like a plan Tiff, Ok with you Momma.”

“I like you calling me Momma when we are alone or with very close friends. That is part of your female persona coming out right.”

Robby blushed and smiled. “Yes Momma, I guess it is.”

“Ok then we will laze around till about noon and start getting ready.”

Robby got out his books on tailoring and fashion design to read while he sat on the couch. He was joined by Tiff in her baby doll, she snuggled up to him and watched TV. Sandy was in the office going over the pictures they had saved from the internet, and set about organizing them. Robby got some fabric a fine needle and thread and started practicing hand stitches. He had a good eye and developed a nice stitching technique.

Sandy made lunch for them at about eleven and then Robby headed to the shower. He shaved his arms, legs and underarms. He washed and conditioned his long hair. He dried himself off and looked at himself in the bathroom mirror. It was hard for him to believe what he had gone through in just the last few days. He touched his breasts and wished they had feelings, but he definitely liked their appearance. He wrapped a towel around himself and went to his room. He put his bra on, it wasn’t as hard as he thought it would be, and his panties, he really loved the panties. He then dashed to find his mom.

“Momma will you roll my hair like you did before.”

“Sure baby lets go to my room.”

The three headed to Sandy’s room. She plugged in her hot rollers and started combing out his hair. Tiffany took one side and Sandy took the other. In no time he was rolled up.

“Get dressed baby, let us get our showers and we will all start getting ready.”

Robbi headed back to her room as Sandy and Tiffany hit the showers. Robbi put on her silkiest blouse, pantyhose, she loved and hated them, padded girdle, a matching skirt and her three inch heels. She took her makeup and tried to do his best on his own. She liked doing this for herself. She took care of her skin care routine, cleanse, tone and moisturize. Then she started her makeup. She worked very hard on her eyes; mascara and eye shadow went a long way. She was pleasantly surprised with the results. She added her foundation, powder, a little blush and penciling her brow. She couldn’t explain it, she just loved doing this. She looked strange with her hair in rollers but her face was lovely.

Sandy and Tiffany were still occupied in the shower while Robbi waited, so she began sketching. She loved drawing. She started sketching Alice. She wasn’t a particularly comely woman, but her face had a strength of character. Robbi tried hard to bring out the woman’s inner strength and beauty.

“That is wonderful Robby, where have you been hiding that talent dear.”

“I don’t know where it comes from Momma; it’s just something I do.”

“Let’s go Kiddo.”

Robbi got up and followed her Mom into her room. She had her sit down and started working with her hair. She unrolled it and started backcombing and teasing it. In about thirty minutes she had it done and sprayed.

“Your makeup looks very good, I don’t need to do anything else to you baby.”

Robbi beamed a smile and said, “Thank You Momma. You’re very beautiful too.”

Tiffany joined them she worked hard on herself. She didn’t want herself to be outshone by her boyfriend. She giggled at that thought.

“Well are we ready?” Sandy asked.

“Just let me get my purse and drawings together. I also need to get a large portfolio for these.”

They headed out to the car and carefully loaded the pictures in the back seat, before pilling into the front seat. Robbi was maneuvered into the middle. All the stocking legs rubbing on both sides of her made her shudder, but she could live with it. It was like her Mom was waking from a long sleep. She liked the fact that she was dressing nice now.

They arrived at the mall and headed straight to Alice’s frame shop. They put the drawings on the big table and Alice went through the stack. She fawned over them as she went from drawing to drawing. Tiffany went over the price schedule of the prints as they went.

“Oh my gosh Robbi you are just so gorgeous in this drawing. That is what I was talking about Robbi. That is obviously you but you have enhanced your image. Very nice dear.”

When Alice came to the picture Robby had done of her she just held it.

“Robbi dear, you are so generous to me. You know how to make an old woman look good.”

“It’s yours if you want it Alice. I did it for you.”

“Ok I will mat all these pictures for you in exchange. I have gotten the Mall approval for you to set up right outside my shop. If you have anybody that wants to use (a) credit card I will handle that for you. I believe you will have a very successful business venture dear. If you do well do you want to try it every weekend till mother’s Day?”

“That’s a deal if it’s ok with Momma.”

“Robbi it’s OK with me.”

“Ok may I display these in my window till this weekend then? I plan to get some publicity for this event.”

“That sounds ok with me.”

“Ya’ll have fun shopping then and leave this to Alice.”

Tiffany led them to a 5-7-9 shop and they were soon up to their necks in shopping. Today it was all for Robby. The emphasis was on items that wouldn’t get to dirty from art pencils and charcoal. Robby tried on four leather mini-skirts. They kept three brown, black and burgundy. The blouses were long sleeve silk in cream, white, blue, and red. Robby would just have to be careful with his blouses. Sandy seeing some of the blouse insisted that Robby get some camisoles to go with them. So they headed back to the lingerie shop for camisoles, a bunch more panties, a dozen more pantyhose in various shades, some more Bras to fit his new frame and a few odds and ends. Then the shoe store for some more heels. Robby bought four pairs of four inch heels to match his new skirts.

They next went to a computer store where Tiffany bought a few things, some laser printer business card stock, an art program, and some other things.

Robby then wound up in the art supply store. He checked out the different quality paper buying samples of them. He bought a box of art pencils, sharpener, charcoal, easel and a couple of portfolio cases. He talked to the shop owner and explained what he was going to do.

“Ok, you’re Robbi; Alice has told me all about you. I am Debbie Bright I own this store. I can set up an account for you and if you need any supplies that weekend just come get them. I will keep track of what you use and just bill you once you’re finished for the weekend. I just loved those drawings you made and I can guarantee I am going to be one of your customers.”

“Ok Debbie this is my mom Sandy Davis and my friend Tiffany Thomas. Alice is matting some more of my drawings right now you ought to check them out too.”

“Ok I am looking forward to this weekend. I hope you do well.”

“Well kiddos we need to get home tomorrow is a school day after all.”

“Bye Debbie, thank you.”

We grabbed all out purchases and headed home. Tiffany held Robbi close as Sandy drove. It all seemed a dream to everyone, a strange but happy dream.

At home they took all their purchases to Robby’s room. Tiffany helped Robbi sort out his girl things in his dresser and closet. Robby showered and the girls fixed his hair so that it wouldn’t betray this long weekend, and Robby put on a sleep shirt, and studied his lessons for school, while Tiffany and Sandy showered. He and Tiffany cuddled a little and after the news on TV they went to bed separately.

(to be continued)

Notes:

Readers, Please Remember to Leave a Comment

up
225 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Drawn together

Paula

I love your stories Paula! Please keep em coming, they are fantastic
I can't wait for the big day.

Vladd

Another fine chapter

Hi Paula
I agree with Angel WOW. You truelly are going to have a classic in this story. It's got everything. I simply cant get enough of your storys. The way that you write is truelly amazing I love it. I dont know what else to say but please write more.

Sincerely,
John (dooey52)