Troublesome boy 1: suspension

Printer-friendly version

Hi my name is Jason I am 14 year boy and I have no friends, well expect for two girls who are they girliest girls named Peach and Rachel who are twins, I have ever met, keep in mind that I didn’t choose to be best friends with them, I hate them, they choose me.

It was a regular school morning but I’m first period Peach came up to me and said “THERES MY BESTIE!” I yelled stop “I’m not your bestie your just an annoying stupid girl” then the teacher came up to me and said “that’s the last time you bully her go to the principals office”.

“Jason”, said the principal, “you’ve bullied Peach too many times remember last time I told you if you went in here you get a week’s suspension and a call home” “please principal” I said “don’t I’ll behave” I’ve given you 2 chances and you wasted them”

I was waiting outside the principals office and then my mom came in and yelled at me “you got a suspension” and i said “please don’t punish me it was a accident” mom said “oh I won’t punish you but Peach and Rachel will”

“Peach, Rachel please don’t make it bad” I said then after they talked for ten minutes they said “we’ve always wanted triplets so we decided that you’ll be our sister and live with us but we have to think of a name” Peach said “oh I know Angela” I screamed “NOOOO” my mom said “okay I call your mom and tell her the details”

Peach and Rachel’s mom Taylor said “hello Angela“ I said “ that’s not my name” Taylor said “yes it is I think I’d know my daughters name and ick that hair is too short so I scheduled a hair appointment for you to get hair extensions and Rachel and Peach will decide your hair type.....

To be continued

If you want me to make part two today put it in the comments below and follow me for more great content

up
61 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos