He shouldn't have teased his sister chapter 5

Printer-friendly version
He shouldn’t have teased his sister

by Jasmine Monica

Chapter 5
Veronica is training to use magic and learns some very important things about its use and limitations. And she has an appointment to see a doctor as she learns more about living as a teenage girls and bonding with her friends.

Veronica had been grilled hard for the past week, and she had learned so much about how Magic works. She trained hard with her sister Christine and her adopted mother, Sarafine, and was amazed at the skills they had acquired.

Then Sarafine began teaching her the ancient language during the night after training with magic. The language can control it. She had learned some of the basics of the language by the end of the week, but she had a long way to go. Veronica had learned some of the major common sounds and words and their symbols. She was going to start learning how to put them together in sentences soon.

But Veronica was given a break tonight. Christine was going to have her friends over for a sleepover and a makeover party. This was mainly for Veronica's benefit. They were going to show her about makeup and help make her over.

Christine looked over at her new sister and said slyly, “This is one of the vital parts of being a girl. We are going to teach you tonight, and we are also going to help you with your nail care. That's another vital part of being a girl.”

Then Christine sat down and held her new little sister and held her close. She said, “I am impressed and a little frightened now. You have progressed so far in your training. I saw no new witch go from nothing to being able to shoot fire from your hands in a week. It won't be long at this pace before you have nothing to fear from Tabitha. Your skills are almost at what some students are at six months to a year. I don't understand?”

Sarafine's voice was heard from the corner of the room. “This is the risk of transforming someone. Veronica's body was created by magic. It was totally infused with the energy during its creation. Including her mind. So it's natural. It understands the mechanics of the energy and its use is natural.

"But Veronica, I need to warn you. I sensed you using the dark energy during your training. It is much more powerful, almost limitless, but it comes from a dark dimension. It is dark energy and it is corrupting and evil.

"When you sense its power, avoid it. Use the cosmic energy we feel around us. It is the force the brings life into the universe and becomes the lifeblood of the universe. It creates stars and planets. That’s what we use. Dark Witches, like Tabitha's family, use the dark energy, and that’s why such a young girl has the power to enslave a boy and transform him against his will. The use of that energy has also given her no morality at all. So please avoid that power.”

Veronica looked down in shame. She was proud of what she was able to achieve, but that pride existed no longer. “I am sorry, mother. I won't use that power anymore.”

“Don’t feel ashamed,” Sarafine said to her new daughter. “We never warned you about it before. You didn’t know. I didn’t think I would have to teach you about that so soon. But when you started shooting fire during our sparring sessions, I knew it was time.

Veronica was confused, “I saw you shooting fire at me. What makes shooting fire so wrong?”

“It's not just that,” Sarafine explained slowly. “It's that you achieved it so soon. I felt the dark energy flowing through you when you did that. It takes much more training and focus to achieve it the right way. That's how we all learned it. So please, don't use the dark energy. I know it's there and its very powerful and seductive. It's a very potent energy to use. It's also very corrupting.”

“I promise, mother,” Veronica responded and pulled the woman in a tight hug.

“And now,” Sarafine said with a smile. “I have scheduled you for a special appointment this afternoon. There's nothing to worry about. It's the same woman your sister Christina and I see every few months. I scheduled this for you to make sure that we did everything correctly with you. If she catches anything, then we will know and can fix it. I doubt it,” Sarafine said, “But it's better to make absolutely sure.”

Christine ran in and gave her sister a big hug and whispered in her ear, “This is another thing every girl has to go through. She is very understanding, especially to girls who just had their first visit.”

Veronica groaned out loud, having an idea what this was all about as she prepared herself for this and getting into the car with Sarafine. Christine said she was arranging things for tonight with their friends.

Sarafine parked in front of the doctor's office, and they got out and walked in. Of course, it was what Veronica thought it was. It was an OB-GYN doctor. Just as she suspected, and they went in. Sarafine went to the counter and got everything taken care of and got her signed in. Then they sat down and Veronica asked, “Is this really necessary?”

Sarafine said harshly, “Absolutely. I do it, your older sister does it, you have to do it too. We must make sure you are healthy. And, “ Then Sarafine lowered her voice and whispered in her ear, “You were the one who insisted on remaining a girl. This was your choice. You could have turned back into a boy. I offered and you insisted. This is one of the things girls must do. So just go with this. She is very kind and understanding. She is one of the best or I wouldn’t send my girls to her. Just go with it, and it will be over.”

They sat there, and the door opened, and another girl walked out. They called another girl in, and they sat there for a few more minutes. Veronica was very nervous. She thought, what if she was a boy inside going through this. It would be a very embarrassing experience. It would probably be embarrassing enough as a girl, but it was a common thing for girls.

Then Sarafine said, “I asked for everything to make sure you are healthy. That's including an internal pelvic exam. They usually don't do those until the girl is in her twenties. But since you just became a girl a month ago. I asked them to examine you.”

And in about another twenty minutes, that girl left, and Veronica was called in. She stood up and followed the nurse into the office. Her weight was taken, then they got her vitals, and the nurse took her heartrate and did all of the usual.

Then the nurse left, and the Doctor came in soon after. The woman sat down beside her, trying to ease her. Then she began asking some very embarrassing questions. She asked when Veronica's last period was and she answered about a week ago, and it was embarrassing.

The doctor asked, “Why?”

Her face turned red, and she answered, “I wasn't really prepared. It was my first and I had no idea.”

“That happens,” The Doctor said kindly. “Was there a lot of pain,”

“No,” Veronica said. “Just the cramps here. It didn’t hurt a lot. It was just annoying.”

“Did you bleed heavy or light,” The Doctor asked.

Veronica didn't have a clue, “I don’t really know.”

Sarafine answered, “It was very heavy. She soaked through a thick tampon in about a half hour. But she didn’t seem to be in any more pain than usual. “

“Veronica, are you sexually active?”

Veronica said, “No, of course not.”

“It's okay, I just had to ask. Now let's get you ready for the breast exam. Please put on this robe, and we can begin.”

Veronica took off her clothes in a private area behind the curtains and put on her loose fitting hospital robe and came out. The doctor led her into another room and had her take her breasts out.

The Doctor took a few minutes pressing around the breast tissue looking for abnormalities. She said after the exam, “It all looks good. Now step up to this machine, and I will show you what to do.

The machine looked very frightening and uninviting. Sarafine held her hand and she walked up to the machine. The Doctor told her to put her breast on the plate. Veronica did and the top part was moved down to squeeze her breast down, and she stood there as it was x rayed. It was about one of the most uncomfortable feelings, and she had to perform the same thing with the other breast. It was squeezed into the machine and x rayed. The doctor examined the photos and said it looked fine.

And then Veronica was led into another exam room with a strange chair and she was sat down in it. Her feet were spread into stirrups. Veronica was wrong about the mammogram being the most uncomfortable feelings. The doctor came back in and examined her. After several long minutes of the doctor sticking her fingers in her and feeling her belly and even using a speculum in her and taking some fluid from the walls of her cervix, it was finally done, and she was able to get dressed again. The doctor said she did fine, and everything felt right. And then she got to leave.

Sarafine then said as they got back into the car, “You did fine Veronica. Your sister goes though that, and so do I. It’s all part of being a girl, and we found out you are a very healthy teenage girl. We did a good job, and I couldn’t be happier. I think your sister Christine has some plans for you this afternoon. Something about a sleepover and a makeover party. They all want to teach Christine's little sister about makeup and how to manage your appearance as a girl. Isn’t that exciting?”

They got back home Veronica gushed, looking at Christine with a wide smile and ran into her arms thanking her.

Christine smiled and said, “Veronica, you are such a GIRL. Calm down sis.”

She backed away, saying, “Sorry for the excitement. It just seems too exciting. And I need help with the makeup.”

“We are also going to do each others' nails,” Said Christine. “You are going to learn how to care for your nails too. So get ready. Our friends Michelle, Amy, Karen and Teresa are coming within the hour. Then we plan on heading toward the Salon.”

Veronica squealed with joy and ran up to get dressed. Christine shook her head at her little sister's antics. She was becoming such a girlie girl. It was impossible to think of this girl as the boy Richard that attacked her.

Veronica ran up to her bedroom to get dressed. She found a very cute purple miniskirt and a matching loose fitting top. She finished the look with a cute pair of two-inch heels and ran back down to see her sister getting herself ready to visit the salon.

When Veronica came back down all ready to go, she saw her friends Michelle, Amy, Teresa, and Karen there ready to visit the salon.

The teenagers went to Teresa's car and got in. They drove off to a popular salon that they liked. Veronica wasn't sure about this at all. She had never gone to a salon and didn't know what to expect. She didn't know about girl's hairstyles at all. Teresa had called ahead of time, so when they arrived at the very feminine looking salon, the stylist were expecting them, and they were taken to their seats when the teens walked in.

Veronica was with a young female blonde stylist and the young woman asked what she wanted.

Veronica had no idea what she preferred as she squeezed her lips together. “I really don't know about styles. Until a month ago, I was living as a boy. What would you suggest?”

The young woman took that statement with ease. She responded, “I have done several trans customers so this is nothing new. Your transition looks beautiful, Veronica. Do you want more curls in your hair, or do you want to be straight, or how about some waves? Do you want any highlights or a different color?”

Veronica thought for a few seconds and then said, “I want some more curls in my hair. I like the color, but can you put some pink highlights in my hair?”

The stylist said very friendly, “I think I can do that. Let me get the curling iron and some rollers to put in your hair and we can get started.

Veronica sat still as the stylist took long strips and applied the pink highlights in her hair and then took parts of her hair and rolled them tight into the hair rollers. That took about a half hour and she soon found herself sitting under a dryer chair, heating her curls up to stay in place.

After another hour, the dryer was removed and the stylist removed the rollers from her hair. Veronica looked in the mirror and smiled at the new pink curls her hair had. Veronica gushed at the new look as Victoria rolled her eyes and said, “Veronica is such a girl now. It's amazing.” And the two sisters hugged and paid the salon.

And then the girls prepared for a night giving each other makeovers and teaching Veronica about makeup.

up
114 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

“Veronica is such a girl now."

giggles. Not mentioning any names ...(cough ...Jaci) ... but some of us are pretty girly without magic.

DogSig.png

Dark Energy

Samantha Heart's picture

It's good that Veronica's Mom picked up on it & warned her now insted of waiting to tell her about it. The OB/GYN appointment sounds very invasive but needed to be done. As for the salon appointment well sounds like it went very well. I look foward to the slumber party & who gets pranked for falling asleep first

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

A necessary evil

Jamie Lee's picture

As invasive as it may seem, a completely exam can catch problems before they have advanced beyond treatment. First time exams often cause some trepidation because it's usually unknown what the exam entails. Though it may not get easier, the second exam isn't as frightening since the procedure is now known.

Tabitha is just arrogant enough to dismiss any abilities she thinks Veronica may have. This arrogance is going to be what catches her off guard when she goes after Veronica and Veronica knows more than the bitch believed. And Tabitha gets knocked on her butt.

Others have feelings too.

Okay, the author is playing

Daphne Xu's picture

Okay, the author is playing with us, with Sarafine's daughter's name. First, she was Crystal. Then, she was Rose. Now, she's Christine. Actually, I went back to the previous chapters. The name is now consistantly "Crystal" -- except that she's still "Christine" in this chapter.

"[Dark magic is] much more powerful, almost limitless, but it comes from a dark dimension. It is dark energy and it is corrupting and evil." Myself, I prefer (said by whom?), "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

A "special appointment", eh? If one thing's more mortifying than tampons for former boys, it's "special appointments".

"Veronica, you are such a GIRL." A "Guy In Real Life"? Sorry, I saw that acronym on TVtropes, and used it in "A Bikini Beach Summer".

And now, at the Salon, Veronica's goes all girly-girl. "Victoria rolled her eyes" -- presumably Christine or Crystal.

Looking forward to part 6. I can't wait to see who Veronica's sister will be next. :-) (Her old sister, now turned bitch, was first Rose, then Victoria.) Now that I think about it, these could be "reality" shifting about Veronica.

-- Daphne Xu

no, this is no game im playing

Naming her Christine was a mistake. That was my error. I am going to have to edit and correct it. Why cant I get this characters name right?

Some Do

Daphne Xu's picture

Some authors like to mess with their readers' minds like that. Also, in a reality-shifting story, the author could have slipped in a few reality shifts just for the fun of it. I don't think I've done that -- yet.

-- Daphne Xu

So confused

Sarafines daughter is crystal and veronicas biological sister is rose why do the names keep changing,

hugs :)
Michelle SidheElf Amaianna